PDA

View Full Version : Somali immigrants in Denmark...

The King, I am
04-29-2014, 10:52 AM
My dad told me a few days ago that all the bad neighborhoods in he's hometown are inhabited by Somalis
and of them are large proportion are criminals
and that criminals in Denmark in General are either Somali, Turkish or Balkan
And my dad is not a racist man at all, I mean he's first marriage was with a black/paki woman
so why do they still let them in if a large (above average) proportion of them are criminals and a lot of them stay in the shitty neighborhoods sucking on welfare?
I'm not saying danes don't do this also, but if they immigrate to here only to act like lazy bums then what's the point, you don't here these kinds of problems coming from Jewish immigrants only the muslim ones and furthermore the muslim ones are always on the news
the latest thing a week ago, the headline was something along the lines
"Muslims want to change our laws"
then
"they want to ban pork, women doctors should care only for women patients...and etc"

Anglojew
04-29-2014, 10:54 AM
My dad told me a few days ago that all the bad neighborhoods in he's hometown are inhabited by Somalis
and of them are large proportion are criminals
and that criminals in Denmark in General are either Somali, Turkish or Balkan
And my dad is not a racist man at all, I mean he's first marriage was with a black/paki woman
so why do they still let them in if a large (above average) proportion of them are criminals and a lot of them stay in the shitty neighborhoods sucking on welfare?
I'm not saying danes don't do this also, but if they immigrate to here only to act like lazy bums then what's the point, you don't here these kinds of problems coming from Jewish immigrants only the muslim ones and furthermore the muslim ones are always on the news
the latest thing a week ago, the headline was something along the lines
"Muslims want to change our laws"
then
"they want to ban pork, women doctors should care only for women patients...and etc"

I wonder this myself. Any discussing about choosing which immigrants come is met by cries of racism.

Kalimtari
04-29-2014, 11:25 AM
Somali women can be sexy as hell

Petros Houhoulis
04-29-2014, 11:27 AM
Somalia is, together with Afghanistan and Yemen, the buttholes of planet Earth.

The King, I am
04-29-2014, 11:31 AM
Somalia is, together with Afghanistan and Yemen, the buttholes of planet Earth.

Africa (excluding South Africa), the Middle East and South Asia in general are buttholes

The King, I am
04-29-2014, 04:22 PM
bump

LightHouse89
04-29-2014, 04:32 PM
they are not well liked in Ireland. They even managed to get the travellers to kick their asses hahahah. They are not wanted in Ireland I know that much. This is Europe's fault for taking in third worlders......Europeans are fucking stupid.

Furnace
04-29-2014, 04:33 PM
Meh, berbers are probably the same.

Borna
04-29-2014, 04:39 PM
Somalians are even considered genetic waste among other Africans. They are on the very bottom of Human chart. If they can be considered Humans at all, but on the other hand i can't tell they are animals, since there are some intelligent, beautiful animals as wolves and eagles.

They aren't even able to execute some high brow intelligent crime, most of their crimes are basically very primitive ways of Africans and Indians - rape, theft, violent crimes, murders etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDVvh4lWEFs

Teyrn
04-29-2014, 04:44 PM
Examples like this demonstrate quite massively the utter failure of secular liberal democracy and its pathetic tolerance.

randomguy1235
04-29-2014, 04:51 PM
Africa (excluding South Africa), the Middle East and South Asia in general are buttholes

:bored:

Stimpy
04-29-2014, 04:53 PM
Somali women can be sexy as hell

Somali women are on average the ugliest women I've ever seen and that's not meant as an insult that's my very honest opinion. You see at least 10 of them in an hour in any big Scandinavian city.

They're becoming the largest immigrant group here and in alot of other European countries when they're literally the complete opposite to us, you really couldn't find any worse people to put here wherever in the world you looked.

Chichic
04-29-2014, 05:03 PM
It's pretty similar in France, England and the Netherlands.