PDA

View Full Version : Disgusting food habits

armenianbodyhair
05-01-2014, 02:33 AM
I came home to find 10lbs of bacon in the fridge.

What is the most disgusting eating habit any of you friends or family has? Whats yours?

I think my worst is that I cook with lard and duckfat sometimes.

yo turn.

Sehnsucht
05-01-2014, 02:36 AM
I came home to find 10lbs of bacon in the fridge.

Finding food is not a disgusting eating habit. Did you eat it? All at once?

Stefan_Dusan
05-01-2014, 02:38 AM
An old asian girlfriend used to like eat prawns heads and all (she specifically liked the heads).

Some family like to eat lamb head/brain. This I don't like. They drink lamb blood with rakija, this I like maybe people consider this disgusting.

When Americans burp or fart at table, to me this is disgusting.

I don't much care for many Serbian soups with beef, where people fight for bone and eat out the marrow.

Stinky tofu at any Taiwanese place is nastiest as hell.

Going to Ethiopan restaurant with my friend's fat brother and watching him scoop the food with his fat hands (Ethiopian is a hand's on food with their special bread).

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
05-01-2014, 02:38 AM
Might not be disgusting to others, but someone I knew used to put hot sauce on almost everything, even put it on Ice cream when I joked about it.

CordedWhelp
05-01-2014, 02:40 AM
I really enjoy bleu cheese. Many would consider this a disgusting food habit itself.

armenianbodyhair
05-01-2014, 02:43 AM
Finding food is not a disgusting eating habit. Did you eat it? All at once?
I think someone buying 10lbs of bacon and nothing else is pretty gross.

armenianbodyhair
05-01-2014, 02:46 AM
Might not be disgusting to others, but someone I knew used to put hot sauce on almost everything, even put it on Ice cream when I joked about it.

I think Im addicted to hotsuace...but icecream? even I have my limits.

Armando Esteban Quito
05-01-2014, 02:46 AM
An old asian girlfriend used to like eat prawns heads and all (she specifically liked the heads).

Some family like to eat lamb head/brain. This I don't like. They drink lamb blood with rakija, this I like maybe people consider this disgusting.

When Americans burp or fart at table, to me this is disgusting.

I don't much care for many Serbian soups with beef, where people fight for bone and eat out the marrow.

Stinky tofu at any Taiwanese place is nastiest as hell.

Going to Ethiopan restaurant with my friend's fat brother and watching him scoop the food with his fat hands (Ethiopian is a hand's on food with their special bread).
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/eb/eb8ccd49b5481396d3cbe15c9cf0379085eb74d820aa4952e8 d022982edc2076.jpg

Feral
05-01-2014, 02:51 AM
I think we argentines, in general, eat a lot of meat.

michelle
05-01-2014, 03:04 AM
If I'm out of milk and I REALLY want a bowl of cereal, I'll use water instead. Because let's face it, there are times when only a bowl of Lucky Charms will do, and the block it takes to walk my ass to the corner store is just too far. Actually this demonstrates both gross eating habits AND laziness. Proud to be an American!

I also like to mix oatmeal and ice cream together. It's the hot/cold thing.

portusaus
05-01-2014, 03:05 AM
Cooking with lard isn't gross, it sounds delicious the way I've heard it described. I dunno about using duck fat- I'd try it though.

I don't have one, I'm very meticulous about what I eat- no dairy/soy, usually not even traces. No artificial dyes, candy, junk food (though sometimes I convince myself potato chips are not junk, which they are), or other garbage. I eat fairly well, but not enough. I've lost my appetite totally.

JoeyGee8688
05-01-2014, 03:10 AM
I'm really starting to like horseradish sauce... not too exotic and strange, but some people I know think it's icky. What can I say? It just goes well with beef... or on hot dogs, ham, ravioli...

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
05-01-2014, 03:13 AM
If I'm out of milk and I REALLY want a bowl of cereal, I'll use water instead. Because let's face it, there are times when only a bowl of Lucky Charms will do, and the block it takes to walk my ass to the corner store is just too far. Actually this demonstrates both gross eating habits AND laziness. Proud to be an American!

I also like to mix oatmeal and ice cream together. It's the hot/cold thing.

Sometimes I'll put Protein powder in my milk if I eat cereal.

Hexachordia
05-01-2014, 03:35 AM
Wasting edible food is most disgusting for me. Eating heads, bowels, livers, organs, kidnees, spleens etc, as long as they are not bad for health( like case of prion diseases in cannabalism will be OK.

Leaving a lot of food to be dumped just to show off affluence is most disgusting.

rhiannon
05-01-2014, 03:45 AM

The one drawback to my favorite Japanese restaurant in our area is that they leave the shrimp heads on when I order their Nagasaki Champon Noodles. I always get a little case of the heebie jeebies when taking them off lol

dude
05-01-2014, 03:46 AM
When I cook and after ing the plates, I lick the pan I used for cooking. That's where the best stuff is.

armenianbodyhair
05-01-2014, 03:47 AM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/eb/eb8ccd49b5481396d3cbe15c9cf0379085eb74d820aa4952e8 d022982edc2076.jpg

LMAO. It's really good though, if you ever get a chance you should try it.

rhiannon
05-01-2014, 03:48 AM

I also like to mix oatmeal and ice cream together. It's the hot/cold thing. Ice cream goes well on a Belgian Waffle...but it has to be Vanilla. It's not something I've had in a very long time, but I do recall it being quite good :)

CordedWhelp
I'm really starting to like horseradish sauce... not too exotic and strange, but some people I know think it's icky. What can I say? It just goes well with beef... or on hot dogs, ham, ravioli...

Oh geez, I could put that on everything.

armenianbodyhair
I think we argentines, in general, eat a lot of meat.
Argentina is know for it's beef, I think I should move there, and you should move to norcal, everyone is into vegan stuff up here, sometimes I just want a damn good ribeye steak.

Siberian Cold Breeze
05-01-2014, 03:50 AM
I am so very adventurous when it comes eating so I can try most " weird " or culturally awkward recipes and edible stuff

as far as I tried Turkish / Turkic , foreign and daredevilry as a whole

- snails
- sea urchins (eggs inside)
- raw fish -plain raw fish with salt and lemon only
-raw clams and shrimp ( childhood hunting memories)
-sushi
-sheep head (whole)
- brains
-sheep tongue
-şirden
-every type of innards
- two pieces of raw meat (out of curiocity)
- blue cheese
-Horse meat
- pork

wish list
- tatar steak
- Mongol style marmot boodog
-fugu ( pufferfish)
- snake
- thousand year old eggs
- stinky tofu
- Surströmming

I may add some more

I am ok with eating scorpions ,silk worms , grasshoppers etc ..but as long as they are clean bugs ..
Eating a hissing cocroach ? Big no !

armenianbodyhair
05-01-2014, 03:51 AM
When I cook and after ing the plates, I lick the pan I used for cooking. That's where the best stuff is.

I use one of those rubber things to get up all the stuff.

dude
05-01-2014, 03:54 AM
I use one of those rubber things to get up all the stuff.
A Spatula. Lol, sounds about right.l

armenianbodyhair
05-01-2014, 04:09 AM
- snails
- sea urchins (eggs inside)
- raw fish -plain raw fish with salt and lemon only

-sushi

- two pieces of raw meat (out of curiocity)
- blue cheese

- pork

I loe all these things if they are fresh and done right

Feral
05-01-2014, 10:44 AM
Argentina is know for it's beef, I think I should move there, and you should move to norcal, everyone is into vegan stuff up here, sometimes I just want a damn good ribeye steak.

Even though I try to be moderate about eating meat, I couldn't leave it. It's too tasty. xD

Zmey Gorynych
05-01-2014, 11:11 AM
The single most disgusting thing one can do is to eat with an opened mouth and make that horrible sound. Whenever I sit at a table with such individuals (which thank God isn't often) I'm constantly eyeballing them, a few times I had to actually say: "would you stop eating like a fucking pig". It's hard to describe the atmosphere after that :)

Iroczor
05-02-2014, 02:21 AM
I like putting some lime in top ramen soup, some of my family members find that nasty but i don't see anything wrong with it, i think it taste more better.

Iroczor
05-02-2014, 02:23 AM
Has anyone tried scrambled eggs with ketchup?