PDA

View Full Version : Why do gay men have more STDs than straight men?

Loki
05-01-2014, 08:41 PM
I'm curious.

cally
05-01-2014, 08:46 PM
Probably limited dating pool & anal sex increases rate of transmission.

Fear Fiain
05-01-2014, 08:49 PM
I'm curious.

I'll explain this with a little personal anecdote: when I joined this site I was still with my last serious girlfriend.
She was 20 and a virgin when we started dating, 21 before we had sex. I respected her fears and concerns and was dating for more than sex.
Her little brother by the day he turned 16 had at various times had inside of him as many penises inside him as he was old.
He would routinely cuddle with grown men in his underwear in full view of his own mother, sister, and I. From what he had told me I am sure that he didn't make more than 1/3 of the guys wear condoms.

That is the difference.
That is why gays get- and deserve - more STDs

Fear Fiain
05-01-2014, 08:51 PM
Probably limited dating pool & anal sex increases rate of transmission.

this is also a factor. But. I think sex oriented dating and a lack of ability to control their own urges is primary.
look at the difference between grindr and e-harmony to understand how gay males date.

Oneeye
05-01-2014, 08:53 PM
Butt sex.

JoeyGee8688
05-01-2014, 08:53 PM
Anal tissue is not naturally lubricated for that type of thing; thus it tears more easily and gives the ol' AIDS and such easier access to the bloodstream.

Hadouken
05-01-2014, 08:54 PM
Sexytime in the popo

Ultra
05-01-2014, 08:55 PM
Well, anal sex corresponds to a higher risk of transmission of STDs, HIV/AIDS in particular if I'm not mistaken. Also HIV probably came from monkey fucking faggots in Africa and it's been floating around in gay circles ever since.

Longbowman
05-02-2014, 11:48 PM
God.

But also, promiscuity. No, I don't think they're more promiscuous than straight men, I think they're exactly as promiscuous as straight men. Think about it. How easy is it to have sex with a dude? Ridiculously. Now imagine a world where women were that easy too.

Plus, the type of sex they sometimes have is much more prone to blood and fluid exchange, increasing the rate of transmission of most STDs. Furthermore, with no risk of impregnation, the amount they'd use condoms is diminished.

Prisoner Of Ice
05-02-2014, 11:50 PM
Even worse, 50% of black gay men have teh aids.

Rudel
05-03-2014, 12:01 AM
Depraved sexual lives, higher risks of infection through anal mucosal tissue.

Sikeliot
05-03-2014, 12:06 AM
Because the only reason straight men often use protection is because of not wanting to get a woman pregnant. Gay men don't have this worry, but they often forget the other (equally important) reason to use protection -- to not contract nor spread STDs.

random
05-03-2014, 03:11 AM
More sex = more risk.

Caismeachd
05-03-2014, 03:30 AM
They do more random hookups than straight men most likely. They have a whole culture of random hookups and generally are more obliging towards it probably.

Also
05-03-2014, 03:48 AM
Aside from eveything already said:

1) It's more likely to get diseases through the rectum tissue than through a vagina.
2) Depraved sexual life more common in gays.
3) When having sex they are less likely to use condoms because they don't worry about pregnancy.

Gays are also many times more likely to be using drugs and illegal substances:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2207497/Two-year-study-reveals-gay-people-seven-times-likely-illegal-drugs-general-population.html

Fear Fiain
05-03-2014, 06:02 AM
Because the only reason straight men often use protection is because of not wanting to get a woman pregnant. Gay men don't have this worry, but they often forget the other (equally important) reason to use protection -- to not contract nor spread STDs.

even then though - the vagina is made to take a pounding. the anus, not so much.
and rubber from condoms can cause lacerations in that sensitive anal tissue, just like that cheap TP at gas station bathrooms can... the answer is,
no homo, no aids, quit being fucking gay.

Mortimer
05-03-2014, 06:04 AM
anal sex increases transmission of STDs and also gay relationships are shorter lived etc. and they are more promiscous

Rĉdwald
05-03-2014, 06:08 AM
it's less common in homosexual relationships to use protection of course, and anal sex is prone to some kind of injury resulting in the transmission of blood-borne pathogens...

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
05-03-2014, 09:30 AM
Well, anal sex corresponds to a higher risk of transmission of STDs, HIV/AIDS in particular if I'm not mistaken. Also HIV probably came from monkey fucking faggots in Africa and it's been floating around in gay circles ever since.

Not really. Aids became spreaded when American doctors in Africa were using monkey/ chimp liver cells to make vaccines for polio. The some of them were infected with HIV so when they cured them of polio, people became infected with HIV.

Heres a documentary. You really think people are gunna have sex with chimps LOL. It would make sense for people to eat them before have sex with them, But even so people clean and would cook them before that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZs1V8mpcoY

Kalimtari
05-03-2014, 09:38 AM
More sex = more risk.

le solution:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-klYy6mRUy7k/TtZzTsHUSAI/AAAAAAAADUA/3MbuC-N4ySY/s1600/The+Thirsty+Monk.jpg

:D

armenianbodyhair
05-03-2014, 09:55 AM
God.

But also, promiscuity. No, I don't think they're more promiscuous than straight men, I think they're exactly as promiscuous as straight men. Think about it. How easy is it to have sex with a dude? Ridiculously. Now imagine a world where women were that easy too.

Plus, the type of sex they sometimes have is much more prone to blood and fluid exchange, increasing the rate of transmission of most STDs. Furthermore, with no risk of impregnation, the amount they'd use condoms is diminished.

Here is an answer based on logic and not bigotry and paranoia

Incal
05-08-2014, 04:14 PM
Buttsecks.

rhiannon
05-08-2014, 04:29 PM
God.

Exactly right. You have the male sex drive turned in on itself. Men are banging other men who are generally just as horny as they are lol. Naturally, they get a lot more action so the incidence of STDs will go up. The other factors you mention are just as important, too.

Steve-O
05-08-2014, 04:33 PM
They have smaller sexual networks than heterosexuals, and they get even smaller when they are minorities. Thus STD's will spread more efficiently. Also Im sure gay guys just fuck more anyway.

Hadouken
05-08-2014, 04:35 PM
But why how come lesbians are less likely to get the disease, maybe it's because men tend to looks after themselves less and have a lack of care when it comes to their health.
Both men and women can get the disease it doesn't matter if gay or straight, lesbian or bi it depends on how "safe" you play it.

lesbians cant have buttsex

and vaginal intercourse is a lot less dangerous for the man

Melina
05-08-2014, 04:40 PM
Not really. Aids became spreaded when American doctors in Africa were using monkey/ chimp liver cells to make vaccines for polio. The some of them were infected with HIV so when they cured them of polio, people became infected with HIV.

Heres a documentary. You really think people are gunna have sex with chimps LOL. It would make sense for people to eat them before have sex with them, But even so people clean and would cook them before that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZs1V8mpcoY
Yes some cultures permit sex with animals unfortunately. You haven't traveled much have you? The Polio link to HIV has been debunked by the way. If that was the case then everyone who had the polio vaccine would have been infected.

DarkSecret
05-09-2014, 07:13 PM
even then though - the vagina is made to take a pounding. the anus, not so much.
and rubber from condoms can cause lacerations in that sensitive anal tissue, just like that cheap TP at gas station bathrooms can... the answer is,
no homo, no aids, quit being fucking gay.

Can you quit being heterosexual?

Gaston
05-09-2014, 07:39 PM
Very simple.
Men are always horny and women are infrequently horny. So:

1 man + 1 woman = sometimes sex, if lucky
1 man + 1 man = always sex

Lesbians follow the rule too and usually have a lot less rates of SDTs.

A little side note, a lot of men who engage in homosexual activities don't like/do anal, just based on ads on the interwebs.

Neanderthal
05-09-2014, 07:55 PM
Because gay.

Fear Fiain
05-09-2014, 08:00 PM
Can you quit being heterosexual?

theoretically yeh. I could just quit caring about God and morality, only care about getting laid, lower all my standards, and then God would say fine buddy. fuck it. and let my passions consume me. at that point I'd keep doing it I imagine, coz all I'd care about would be having sex no matter how cheap or trashy.

you can choose god, choose real love, and quit being a faggot. pray.

Balmung
05-09-2014, 08:04 PM
Gays are as slutty as we are. They have all the urges of a male, only for another man. Guys are easier to bed than women. If a hot chick walked down the street and asked several men want sum fuck 9/10 of them would welcome the opportunity. I know its very sad, I hate us very much, not really. We also think on impulse, and with our dicks a lot. You see the same thing with the actual straight couples "but if I wear the condom it doesn't feel as good". Now imagine two males with the same drive, both thinking on impulse. Now take away the risk of pregnancy. There you have it.

Neanderthal
05-09-2014, 08:04 PM
theoretically yeh. I could just quit caring about God and morality, only care about getting laid, lower all my standards, and then God would say fine buddy. fuck it. and let my passions consume me. at that point I'd keep doing it I imagine, coz all I'd care about would be having sex no matter how cheap or trashy.

I don't get it. So it would be lot easier for you to be gay than to be heterosexual? Is that what you saying? :confused:

DarkSecret
05-09-2014, 09:59 PM

If the only thing that prevents you to be a gay is your religion you might have some serious problems man...

Rĉdwald
05-09-2014, 10:00 PM
More unprotected sex + bum sex = blood borne pathogens getting passed around like it's musical chairs.

Odin
03-11-2018, 12:10 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rnx1W87p4No

PlattitüdenPaule
06-22-2021, 06:31 PM
Allah wills it!

sean
06-22-2021, 06:39 PM
Because gay dudes are like thousands of times more promiscuous on average than straights, they fuck 5+ strangers for a week in waffle house restrooms, every week for years on end and attend mass orgies regularly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR7y7g8h1y4
https://i.imgur.com/dXXA4Gl.jpg

They intentionally seek out HIV-infected partners as a sexual perversion. They get turned on by the taboo that society places on spreading plagues. It's called bug-chasing -- also look up AIDS parties. Bug-chasing comprises a considerable portion of the gay community.

Also if two faggots gets married and fuck just each other forever the STD risk is minimal, but that simply doesn't happen, gays rarely form healthy monogamous exclusive relationships.

More faggots, more disease.

https://i.imgur.com/XcJ7M0Q.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/9R8Hx6h.jpg
https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1477087237267.jpg

Anal sex has higher STD risk because of the permeability of the colon and general unsanitary conditions down there (the inner walls are not naturally lubricating and are thus prone to tearing during intercourse). The colon is made to absorb nutrients so it absorbs the diseases much more easily.