PDA

View Full Version : Classify new member Ashraf

Ashraf
05-02-2014, 05:22 PM
Hi i'm new here. Can you please classify me and where do you think i can pass? My father is north caucasian (Circassian) and my mother is Saudi Arab

(i'm on the left)
http://s1.directupload.net/images/140502/fxc2e2ai.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

(i'm on the right)
http://s14.directupload.net/images/140502/esbwcze6.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

(i'm on the right)
http://s1.directupload.net/images/140502/3aykopur.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

SKYNET
05-02-2014, 05:25 PM
Arabid.

Ashraf
05-02-2014, 05:38 PM
actually i identify myself with being Circassian, i feel closer to them also my circassian part is stronger in my appearance

Ashraf
05-02-2014, 05:43 PM
Arabid.

interesting, people usually classify me as predominantly mtebid with some arabid

SKYNET
05-02-2014, 05:45 PM
actually i identify myself with being Circassian, i feel closer to them also my circassian part is stronger in my appearance

you can feel closer to them whenever you want, do you like or not but you are a typical Arabid somewhere from UAE

SKYNET
05-02-2014, 05:47 PM
interesting, people usually classify me as predominantly mtebid with some arabid

Negative.

Ashraf
05-02-2014, 05:48 PM
you can feel closer to them whenever you want, do you like or not but you are a typical Arabid somewhere from UAE

i think i can pass in north caucasia, not as typical though

SKYNET
05-02-2014, 05:49 PM

Nope, you can't.

Farah
05-02-2014, 05:50 PM
Wow another Circassian-Arab person, there's another member here, Nabatea1, who is the same, but he's half-Syrian.

I would have never guessed you are half non-Arab, you look very much like a person purely descended from the Arabian Peninsula. Maybe it's the attire that's influencing this perception.

Ashraf
05-02-2014, 05:51 PM
but my relatives tell me that i look more like my father(Circassian) than my mother (Arabian).

SKYNET
05-02-2014, 05:53 PM
but my relatives tell me that i look more like my father(Circassian) than my mother (Arabian).

I don't know what about your father, but if you want me to classify your father you can put his image right in here

Ashraf
05-02-2014, 05:54 PM
Wow another Circassian-Arab person, there's another member here, Nabatea1, who is the same, but he's half-Syrian.
wow really?

I would have never guessed you are half non-Arab, you look very much like a person purely descended from the Arabian Peninsula. Maybe it's the attire that's influencing this perception.

Yes, must be my attire.

Ashraf
05-02-2014, 05:56 PM
I don't know what about your father, but if you want me to classify your father you can put his image right in here

ok wait

StonyArabia
05-02-2014, 05:58 PM
Actually your pigmentation is from the Arabian side, but I can see Caucasian elements in you to be honest. You are mostly Arabid with something else maybe Metbid. Btw I am half Circassian paternally as well, and my mom is from the Syrian Desert Bedouin tribes, the Shammar. Anyways welcome. I don't think you will look or can pass in North Kavkaz, but I could see it in you, also you look very much like a pure Arabian maybe the traditional attire is influencing this. Btw what tribe is your mom from if you don't mind, you look very strikingly Arabian but with some different element. Anyways I am glad to meet someone with the same ancestry as me since I thought I was the only one with such ancestry. Well you are considered more Circassian regardless of looks lol, because you are what your father is in both cultures, but I try to juggle both but feel somewhat closer to my Arabian side.

Welcome dude.

Ashraf
05-02-2014, 06:06 PM

this is my father. i love him so much and thanks God i look more like him
http://s7.directupload.net/images/140502/95ruzf2s.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

Styrian Mujo
05-02-2014, 06:06 PM
Arabid with some Semitid influence and maybe some Saudid.

StonyArabia
05-02-2014, 06:07 PM
^ Yeah I can see him in you to be honest. He is Metbid, he looks very similar to my father as well.

SKYNET
05-02-2014, 06:10 PM
this is my father. i love him so much and thanks God i look more like him

your father is more lighter than you, probably his parents were 100% Circassians without any admixture? But you have less Mtebid racial features in you

Ashraf
05-02-2014, 06:15 PM
your father is more lighter than you, probably his parents were 100% Circassians without any admixture? But you have less Mtebid racial features in you

Yes he is 100% Circassian without any foreign admixture. I think i have Caucasian facial features with Arabian skin tone

StonyArabia
05-02-2014, 06:16 PM
Arabid with some Semitid influence and maybe some Saudid.

Arabid is the original Semitic type actually. He is mostly Semitic with minor Metbid or Caucasid influence, I mean I can see his Dad in him, but also his Arabian side dominant. Saudid does not exist lol, though if you mean the people of the House of Saud that what the term originally means. He can pass all over the ME.

randomguy1235
05-02-2014, 06:19 PM
Welcome to the forum. I see you're now acquainted with Nabatea1 :). Quite a funny coincidence. I'd say you're Arabid with slight Metbid

Ashraf
05-02-2014, 06:19 PM
Actually your pigmentation is from the Arabian side, but I can see Caucasian elements in you to be honest. You are mostly Arabid with something else maybe Metbid. Btw I am half Circassian paternally as well, and my mom is from the Syrian Desert Bedouin tribes, the Shammar. Anyways welcome. I don't think you will look or can pass in North Kavkaz, but I could see it in you, also you look very much like a pure Arabian maybe the traditional attire is influencing this. Btw what tribe is your mom from if you don't mind, you look very strikingly Arabian but with some different element. Anyways I am glad to meet someone with the same ancestry as me since I thought I was the only one with such ancestry. Well you are considered more Circassian regardless of looks lol, because you are what your father is in both cultures, but I try to juggle both but feel somewhat closer to my Arabian side.

Welcome dude.

Thanks. My mother is from Bani Khalid tribe

StonyArabia
05-02-2014, 06:35 PM
Thanks. My mother is from Bani Khalid tribe

Nice wow and very admirable tribe the Bani Khalid are. The Shammar and Bani Khalid got very well along. We Arabians should be one people, and same with everyone has Circassian paternal ancestor. It's really sad what happened to the land of our forefathers, but one day it will return hopefully. We should always remember our land and long for one day to return to it.

Ianus
05-02-2014, 06:39 PM
Arabid

Ashraf
05-02-2014, 06:40 PM
Nice wow and very admirable tribe the Bani Khalid are. The Shammar and Bani Khalid got very well along. We Arabians should be one people, and same with everyone has Circassian paternal ancestor. It's really sad what happened to the land of our forefathers, but one day it will return hopefully. We should always remember our land and long for one day to return to it.

What Circassian tribe is your father from? Mine is Shapsug

StonyArabia
05-02-2014, 06:42 PM
What Circassian tribe is your father from? Mine is Shapsug

The same amazingly but with some minor Kipchak.

Hadouken
05-02-2014, 06:43 PM
Arabid + Armenid

I cant see you passing as anything else than Gulf Arab .....MAYBE also as the exotic type of Levantines

and welcome to the forum

and velkam to de vest

Also
05-02-2014, 06:47 PM
Mtebid + Arabid, little do I know.

Why is everyone else wearing white but you and the other guy wearing black?

randomguy1235
05-02-2014, 06:54 PM
Arabid + Armenid

I cant see you passing as anything else than Gulf Arab .....MAYBE also as the exotic type of Levantines

and welcome to the forum

and velkam to de vest

I think he does have some Armenoid, but I don't think he'd pass as a Levantine

Ashraf
05-02-2014, 06:58 PM
Mtebid + Arabid, little do I know.

Why is everyone else wearing white but you and the other guy wearing black?

Because we are noble

interes
05-02-2014, 07:03 PM
Nope, you can't.

Why no he look avar or dagestani people

interes
05-02-2014, 07:03 PM

Yes you can pass in north caucasus,

Ashraf
05-02-2014, 07:05 PM
Yes you can pass in north caucasus,

i know, thanks :)

Hadouken
05-02-2014, 07:07 PM
I think he does have some Armenoid, but I don't think he'd pass as a Levantine

actually I would agree

when it comes to the pics/vids of Levantines I have seen and when I see people like you and Farah then it is easily to see that he wouldnt pass but I thought he might pass as a really exotic one ? I have seen a few Lebanese who come close but then again OP looks extremely Gulf Arab

that being said I think he wouldnt pass anything north of Southern Iraq probably

Ashraf
05-02-2014, 07:10 PM
actually I would agree

when it comes to the pics/vids of Levantines I have seen and when I see people like you and Farah then it is easily to see that he wouldnt pass but I thought he might pass as a really exotic one ? I have seen a few Lebanese who come close but then again OP looks extremely Gulf Arab

that being said I think he wouldnt pass anything north of Southern Iraq probably

My facial features are more northern compared to Levantines since i'm Circassian but Levantines usually have lighter skin than me, i have my mother's skin tone.

Hadouken
05-02-2014, 07:11 PM
My facial features are more northern compared to Levantines since i'm Circassian but Levantines usually have lighter skin than me, i have my mother's skin tone.

hmm I dont agree bro

Ashraf
05-02-2014, 07:15 PM
hmm I dont agree bro

Why? Do you think i'm lighter than Levantines? I dont think so. I have northern facial features due to my Circassian side thats all

SKYNET
05-02-2014, 07:16 PM
Why no he look avar or dagestani people

you should have known better than to ask me

Hadouken
05-02-2014, 07:18 PM
Why? Do you think i'm lighter than Levantines? I dont think so. I have northern facial features due to my Circassian side thats all

no you are neither lighter than Levantines nor are your features more northern

your features are more southern ...you fit in kuwait , saudi arabia etc. imo

but it is just my opinion of course so dont take it for granted but one thing I definitely know is that you wouldnt pass in my area (eastern Anatolia) or Turkey in general (also not as kurd anywhere)

Ashraf
05-02-2014, 07:21 PM
no you are neither lighter than Levantines nor are your features more northern

your features are more southern ...you fit in kuwait , saudi arabia etc. imo
hahaha man stop trolling me you are funny

7eleven
05-02-2014, 07:46 PM
Arabid. You look Saudi or Gulf Arab

Ashraf
05-02-2014, 08:00 PM
Arabid. You look Saudi or Gulf Arab
Because of my skin tone i guess. But i have northern face

Trun
05-02-2014, 08:03 PM
But i have northern face

If looking like a sandnigger is northern, then ok.

SKYNET
05-02-2014, 08:04 PM
another Nordic wannabe :rolleyes:

tiffin
05-02-2014, 08:04 PM
You don't happen to belong to one of these (http://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/london-life/londons-mecca-rich-the-rise-of-the-muslim-multimillionaires-splashing-their-cash-8913153.html) families, do you?

Ashraf
05-02-2014, 08:05 PM
If looking like a sandnigger is northern, then ok.
bulgarians are an east med population just like the greeks, you arent northern either. They have also high gypsy influence in their genome

Trun
05-02-2014, 08:07 PM
bulgarians are an east med population just like the greeks, you arent northern either. They have also high gypsy influence in their genome

Get the fuck off the forum, kebab eater. I don't post my pics with swastikas in Arab forums so I don't want to see your burqa and sandnigger face here, is it clear?

StonyArabia
05-02-2014, 08:09 PM
Get the fuck off the forum, kebab eater. I don't post my pics with swastikas in Arab forums so I don't want to see your burqa and sandnigger face here, is it clear?

You have been provoking ME members, he has every right to say what he wants. Don't like this thread you fuck off.

SKYNET
05-02-2014, 08:10 PM

despite on your first visit on this forum your troll war has already begun, congrats. :)

Ashraf
05-02-2014, 08:10 PM
You don't happen to belong to one of these (http://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/london-life/londons-mecca-rich-the-rise-of-the-muslim-multimillionaires-splashing-their-cash-8913153.html) families, do you?
Nope, but my family is rich as well. Sometimes i feel like an asshole because of this. I think my family has enough money to buy a country like Bulgaria

randomguy1235
05-02-2014, 08:11 PM

Why are you being so rude? This is Loki's forum, so he can allow whomever he wants to join

randomguy1235
05-02-2014, 08:12 PM

Sorry, but I'd have to disagree.

Trun
05-02-2014, 08:12 PM
You have been provoking ME members, he has every right to say what he wants. Don't like this thread you fuck off.

I have the right to post in this thread. On the other hand, his presence in an European cultural forum is absurd as he clearly is a Muslim and anti-European. Just like you.

I'm not sure if he is real or a troll however.

StonyArabia
05-02-2014, 08:15 PM
I have the right to post in this thread. On the other hand, his presence in an European cultural forum is absurd as he clearly is a Muslim and anti-European. Just like you.

I'm not sure if he is real or a troll however.

Sure, but you have been using racial slurs insulting people left and right provoking him. This forum has become open, he never said he is anti-European, and so what what if he is Muslim. Whatever dude. I don't think he is troll, he just has very limited knowledge on anthropology and genetics like many people are. If you want people to give you respect you have to respect them it's that simple if you dislike them just don't come to their threads.

Trun
05-02-2014, 08:16 PM
Nope, but my family is rich as well. Sometimes i feel like an asshole because of this. I think my family has enough money to buy a country like Bulgaria

Your family may be rich but you are still a filthy stinky Arab :P You may buy the country but 10 minutes after it you'll be beaten to death. Just come in Sofia, say this what you said here and wait to have your face smashed on the ground.

Sure, but you have been using racial slurs insulting people left and right provoking him. This forum has become open, he never said he is anti-European, and so what what if he is Muslim. Whatever dude. I don't think he is troll, he just has very limited knowledge on anthropology and genetics like many people are. If you want people to give you respect you have to respect them it's that simple if you dislike them just don't come to their threads.

I have nothing against a lot of non European members here but he is clearly provoking those who still want a clean forum.

Ashraf
05-02-2014, 08:18 PM

go back to your ghetto gypsy
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-J5j3VREWxyU/UPTgS6i4N7I/AAAAAAAACWY/rd5lk2Z6M-I/s1600/izbori.jpg

Trun
05-02-2014, 08:19 PM
These gypsies still look whiter than you :laugh:

Ashraf
05-02-2014, 08:19 PM
Your family may be rich but you are still a filthy stinky Arab :P You may buy the country but 10 minutes after it you'll be beaten to death. Just come in Sofia, say this what you said here and wait to have your face smashed on the ground.
http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/imagecache/Node_Page/images/saythattomyface.jpg

tiffin
05-02-2014, 08:20 PM
Why are you being so rude? This is Loki's forum, so he can allow whomever he wants to join

That's all well, but being profoundly anti-Europe on an European forum is quite a cheek, but to compound that his location is set as England.

Ashraf
05-02-2014, 08:22 PM
These gypsies still look whiter than you :laugh:

It's not about skin colour, thanks God unlike bulgarians, my ancestors (both Arabs and Circassians) didn't let these gypsies pollute our unique genome.

Ashraf
05-02-2014, 08:22 PM
That's all well, but being profoundly anti-Europe on an European forum is quite a cheek, but to compound that his location is set as England.

I'm not anti-european or something. where did you get that?

Trun
05-02-2014, 08:24 PM
http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/imagecache/Node_Page/images/saythattomyface.jpg

If you really are who you are come to Sofia and find me. Without your security.

If you are interested PM for further instructions :P

randomguy1235
05-02-2014, 08:25 PM

I didn't see his other threads. I'm not sure if he's trolling.

StonyArabia

He never mentioned anything about Europe. He was simply provoked. I think he should not act in the same way as people trolling him because they want to stir and create drama. Anyways I think what he means by Northern is not to European but to the Mideast. He certainly does not look like Northern European nor he said such a thing. He is saying if he looks Kavkazian despite his dark skin. To me he looks like combination of both with, since he does have both features mixed in a blalanced way but his dark skin gives a stronger Arabian impression. He was comparing himself to Levantines anyways, since at times they are considered Northern ME but others even included the Caucasus that's all.

Hadouken

sorry but how has he been anti european ? he just asked to be classfied nothing more :confused:

wvwvw
05-02-2014, 08:27 PM

You could pass as a greek islander, please come and buy an island ;)

Trun
05-02-2014, 08:28 PM
I doubt he is real. Probably a troll who wants to provoke posters like me or Leliana.

tEhSaint
05-02-2014, 08:28 PM

This is quite insulting behrouz. Looking forward to your re-banning. :)

Ashraf
05-02-2014, 08:30 PM
I doubt he is real. Probably a troll who wants to provoke posters like me or Leliana.

I dont want to provoke you or someone else. But i can't let you come here and bark like a dog, this is my classification thread afterall

sorry but how has he been anti european ? he just asked to be classfied nothing more :confused:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoia

Trun
05-02-2014, 08:33 PM
I dont want to provoke you or someone else. But i can't let you come here and bark like a dog, this is my classification thread afterall

If you are who you are, so rich and with big balls, come to Sofia and meet me. A flight from London to Sofia must be like buying a candy from the store for someone who is rich enough to buy whole Bulgaria. Maybe you travel to embassies too :D

StonyArabia
05-02-2014, 08:34 PM

But you were the one who did provoke him for no reason. Anyways he could be not real but I doubt it since he seems to have knowledge of his two ethnic groups.

This is quite insulting behrouz. Looking forward to your re-banning.

If he is Behrouz that would be ironic, because Persians don't like Arabs at all. I don't know why Behrouz did have dislike of Greeks it's kinda unnatural to be honest. I think he is what he says he is. He was simply provoked since there are people who like to start drama. It's just a classification thread nothing more lol.

Peyrol
05-02-2014, 08:35 PM
You look middle eastern i think.

Illancha

Never stop dreaming because some day your dreams might actually come true.

Insuperable
Mulatto

Ashraf
05-02-2014, 08:37 PM
My father is Circassian from Shapsug tribe, my mother is an Arab from Bani Khalid tribe, those who claim that i'm not real, may God bring fire to their homes

Peyrol
05-02-2014, 08:39 PM
I'm not familiar with circassian look unfortunately, so i can't be more specific.

Hadouken
05-02-2014, 08:41 PM
those who claim that i'm not real, may God bring fire to their homes

http://www.timo.in/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966_u18chan. jpg

that (your thought/wish) is way to extreme and silly

you could easily be a troll tbh. because there is something odd about the way you write so dont blame us when we are suspicious

Ashraf
05-02-2014, 08:41 PM
I'm not familiar with circassian look unfortunately, so i can't be more specific.
This is my father
http://s7.directupload.net/images/140502/95ruzf2s.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

Peyrol
05-02-2014, 08:42 PM
Look turkish IMHO.

Hadouken
05-02-2014, 08:44 PM
Look turkish IMHO.

yeah his dad can easily pass in Anatolia (turk+kurd)

Ashraf
05-02-2014, 08:44 PM
No he is Circassian

The Illyrian Warrior
05-02-2014, 08:46 PM
Lol, still laugh about this classification thread cause to my eyes looked pretty much a troll thread than anything else...The OP pics selection doesn't strike as the guy wants a classification thread in teh Apricity since looks stinky rich to spend time with some amateur classifiers whereas could get an expert if he'd interested to know about his phenotype.

Ashraf
05-02-2014, 08:49 PM
Lol, still laugh about this classification thread cause to my eyes looked pretty much a troll thread than anything else...The OP pics selection doesn't strike as the guy wants a classification thread in teh Apricity since looks stinky rich to spend time with some amateur classifiers whereas could get an expert if he'd interested to know about his phenotype.
So rich people cannot be classified? Look i can buy a plane but i can't tell people /or pay them money to classify me.

Trun
05-02-2014, 08:51 PM

I doubt there are experts about it since this isn't a science. But the troll smell can be sensed from kilometres. He could easily post photos without burqa, a profile shot if he was interested. These pics are stolen from some website.

Also rich people don't brag around about their money. Especially to strangers.

Dictator
05-02-2014, 08:56 PM
If you care about looking northern and you have that much money, here are some links - they can help, trust me:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plastic_surgery
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skin_whitening

Insuperable
05-02-2014, 08:57 PM
1. He thinks he looks like a atypical Circassian
2. Second Circassian/Arab guy on TA is a cooncidence

When I saw OP I smelled a troll. I thought people will mention the troll thing on the first or second page.

Kamal900
05-02-2014, 09:01 PM

Are you a troll or something?

MINARDOWICZ
05-02-2014, 09:01 PM

No, sorry, I do not see it.
Look. You are "brown" and Circassians are not... Simply put.

http://theobelisk.net/obelisk/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/circassian.jpg

Dictator
05-02-2014, 09:06 PM
IP matches with Behrouz. Banned.
I think it is time to close this thread... =)

MINARDOWICZ
05-02-2014, 09:08 PM
I think it is time to close this thread... =)

Agreed.