PDA

View Full Version : Dutch Muslim rapper: I hate Jews more than the Nazis did

wvwvw
05-04-2014, 09:19 AM
“Dutch Muslim rapper: I hate Jews more than Nazis,” JTA, May 2, 2014

http://www.jihadwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Ismo.png

THE HAGUE, Netherlands – Dutch police are investigating a Muslim rapper who used hateful language against gays and Jews in one of his songs.

The rapper Ismo, whose real name is Ismael Houllich, included the text in his first single. The official video clip for the song titled “Eenmans” (or “One Man’s”) shows Ismo singing: “I hate those fucking Jews more than the Nazis,” “don’t shake hands with faggots” and “don’t believe in anything but the Koran.”

The clip, which was filmed in the southern border city of Breda, had received 125,000 viewers on YouTube before a 19-year-old homosexual resident of the city, Lars Hobma, filed a complaint with police against Ismo for alleged incitement to hatred, the news site of the Algemeen Dagblad daily reported Friday.

Hobma has received death threats on Facebook after filing the complaint, the daily reported.

In an interview for Omroep Brabant, a regional radio station, Ismo denied Hobma’s allegations.

“They are trying to twist my words against me,” he said. “I don’t hate all Jews. I hate only Zionist Jews that made Palestine smaller than my neighborhood.”

He added: “It all depends on how you interpret the song. By ‘faggots’ I didn’t mean homosexuals and by ‘Jews’ I didn’t mean all Jews. My fans realize that.”

Last month, the rightist, anti-Muslim politician Geert Wilders filed a police complaint against another Muslim Dutch rapper, Hozny, who released a video depicting Wilders’ abduction and murder.

In the video, Hozny sings about Wilders, who in his youth worked as volunteer on a moshav, or co-operative farm, in Israel: “As a soldier in Israel he was happy among the Jews, then hate for Islam was born in his eyes.”

He also sang to Wilders: “How are things with your kippah? Are you being oppressed by the Jewish faith?”

Wilders, who never served as a soldier in Israel but describes himself as a friend of the Jewish state and people, has said his criticism of Islam were partially based on his extensive travels in Muslim countries.

Anglojew
05-04-2014, 09:27 AM
Somehow I knew "Dutch" would be an inaccurate term for this cultural enricher

Rudel
05-04-2014, 09:36 AM
God, I hate people who try to minimize their statements. If I was caught saying what he said, I would confirm and then go the extra mile.

Anglojew
05-04-2014, 09:48 AM
God, I hate people who try to minimize their statements. If I was caught saying what he said, I would confirm and then go the extra mile.

You're probably an Algerian anyway.

Arianiti
05-04-2014, 09:50 AM
Raine, what about you. Do you hate Jews bc they killed Jesus :P Or were Romans the ones who did it?

http://www.henrymakow.com/jewish_comic_insults_millions.html

Anglojew
05-04-2014, 09:53 AM
Raine, what about you. Do you hate Jews bc they killed Jesus :P Or were Romans the ones who did it?

Muslims are still crucifying people http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2616694/Horrifying-scenes-Syria-Islamic-extremists-CRUCIFY-two-fighting-against-Muslims.html

Arianiti
05-04-2014, 09:54 AM
Muslims are still crucifying people http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2616694/Horrifying-scenes-Syria-Islamic-extremists-CRUCIFY-two-fighting-against-Muslims.html

Is that a real picture? I see children around the victim.

p.S. Im sure Raine hates Jews too.

Rudel
05-04-2014, 09:55 AM
You're probably an Algerian anyway.
Were I black even, I'd still not be a kike. There's comfort in the thought.

Mortimer
05-04-2014, 09:56 AM
i dont want to insult muslims but it is wrong to hate jews, or make hateful songs it is no different then KKK

Hithaeglir
05-04-2014, 09:58 AM
Never understood this obsession with Jewish people.They have never done anything bad to deserve this hate.

Anglojew
05-04-2014, 10:01 AM
Were I black even, I'd still not be a kike. There's comfort in the thought.

You're a perfect example of why France is the most fucked up country in Western Europe. It's people like you that's encourage Eurabia.

Anglojew
05-04-2014, 10:02 AM
i dont want to insult muslims but it is wrong to hate jews, or make hateful songs it is no different then KKK

He's just quoting the Koran

Lucifer
05-04-2014, 10:05 AM
khaybar khaybar ya yahood

if u believe in god it's a duty to fight them.

Rudel
05-04-2014, 10:06 AM
You're a perfect example of why France is the most fucked up country in Western Europe. It's people like you that's encourage Eurabia.
I return the comment to you. As a syncretic manifestation of both British and Jewish worldviews, you embody everything that I despise. From where I stand, you're the scourge of civilization.

wvwvw
05-04-2014, 10:26 AM

Why should I? I have always liked Jews. Great nation, great people. :cool:

Arianiti
05-04-2014, 10:27 AM
I like othodox jews too, tbh.

wvwvw
05-04-2014, 10:30 AM

Jesus was a Jew himself. It was prophesized that he would be killed so if you're a Christian you can't put the blame on Jews. Who killed him is irrelevant. I guess both Romans and the Pharisees (legalists) did.

Gaston
05-04-2014, 10:39 AM
The media is giving too much attention to these people.

You're kidding? France is the only European country with a decent future after the collapse of Germany. The UK (just England soon) is the real fucked up country with its promoted multicultural society. In France, there is no equivalent of Scotland, Wales, Pakis or Caribbean culture: everything is French in France.

Even though we face the same mass migration "problem" (nobody wants to migrate to poor and unattractive countries anyway), our way of doing things and handling things will keep our nation alive, which is very different from the faith of Londonia: segregation as the social pattern and speculative banking as the main wealth.

wvwvw
05-04-2014, 10:53 AM

You're kidding? France is the only European country with a decent future after the collapse of Germany. The UK (just England soon) is the real fucked up country with its promoted multicultural society. In France, there is no equivalent of Scotland, Wales, Pakis or Caribbean culture: everything is French in France.

Even though we face the same mass migration "problem" (nobody wants to migrate to poor and unattractive countries anyway), our way of doing things and handling things will keep our nation alive, which is very different from the faith of Londonia: segregation as the social pattern and speculative banking as the main wealth.

Lol are you sure?

In France, there are approximately 750 'no-go' zones for French police. In some neighborhoods, Muslim citizens close off streets and sidewalks on their own authority for Friday prayers, which prevents residents who are not Muslim from entering or leaving the area. Some mosques also broadcast preaching and prayers over loudspeakers. Many French citizens have deemed this as 'occupation without tanks or soldiers' but French police have refused to intervene in fear of riots.
http://technorati.com/politics/article/no-go-zones-for-non-muslims/

Sidi Atlas
05-04-2014, 11:25 AM
Lol are you sure?

In France, there are approximately 750 'no-go' zones for French police. In some neighborhoods, Muslim citizens close off streets and sidewalks on their own authority for Friday prayers, which prevents residents who are not Muslim from entering or leaving the area. Some mosques also broadcast preaching and prayers over loudspeakers. Many French citizens have deemed this as 'occupation without tanks or soldiers' but French police have refused to intervene in fear of riots.
http://technorati.com/politics/article/no-go-zones-for-non-muslims/
Shariah areas in France? Have you ever seen French Muslims. Anyone familiar with them is having a good laugh.

The only Shariah in Europe one can find in England, with their Shariah courts and visibility of the full covering veils (forbidden in France, though it was never problematic as in the UK). And the signs you speak of appear to be a UK thing as well.

However in France there is an issue with mosques. France has a very secular tradition and is not all to happy to grant new building permissions for places of worship, this results in certain places (at high days like the end of Ramadan) that the existing mosques can not accommodate all the visitors and you have then scenes of people praying outside the mosque. This has nothing to do with Muslims trying to block off streets for non Muslims.

Anglojew
05-04-2014, 11:36 AM
I return the comment to you. As a syncretic manifestation of both British and Jewish worldviews, you embody everything that I despise. From where I stand, you're the scourge of civilization.

Yes. I am.

FrostDragon
05-04-2014, 12:40 PM
It seems like hip-hop "culture" is once again spreading it's illness across Europe, why is it even legal?

Anglojew
05-04-2014, 12:51 PM
It seems like hip-hop "culture" is once again spreading it's illness across Europe, why is it even legal?

Muslims (with certain exceptions) tend to sink to the bottom. Jews rise to the top.

Fear Fiain
05-20-2014, 09:06 AM
“Dutch Muslim rapper: I hate Jews more than Nazis,” JTA, May 2, 2014

http://www.jihadwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Ismo.png

THE HAGUE, Netherlands – Dutch police are investigating a Muslim rapper who used hateful language against gays and Jews in one of his songs.

The rapper Ismo, whose real name is Ismael Houllich, included the text in his first single. The official video clip for the song titled “Eenmans” (or “One Man’s”) shows Ismo singing: “I hate those fucking Jews more than the Nazis,” “don’t shake hands with faggots” and “don’t believe in anything but the Koran.”

The clip, which was filmed in the southern border city of Breda, had received 125,000 viewers on YouTube before a 19-year-old homosexual resident of the city, Lars Hobma, filed a complaint with police against Ismo for alleged incitement to hatred, the news site of the Algemeen Dagblad daily reported Friday.

Hobma has received death threats on Facebook after filing the complaint, the daily reported.

In an interview for Omroep Brabant, a regional radio station, Ismo denied Hobma’s allegations.

“They are trying to twist my words against me,” he said. “I don’t hate all Jews. I hate only Zionist Jews that made Palestine smaller than my neighborhood.”

He added: “It all depends on how you interpret the song. By ‘faggots’ I didn’t mean homosexuals and by ‘Jews’ I didn’t mean all Jews. My fans realize that.”

Last month, the rightist, anti-Muslim politician Geert Wilders filed a police complaint against another Muslim Dutch rapper, Hozny, who released a video depicting Wilders’ abduction and murder.

In the video, Hozny sings about Wilders, who in his youth worked as volunteer on a moshav, or co-operative farm, in Israel: “As a soldier in Israel he was happy among the Jews, then hate for Islam was born in his eyes.”

He also sang to Wilders: “How are things with your kippah? Are you being oppressed by the Jewish faith?”

Wilders, who never served as a soldier in Israel but describes himself as a friend of the Jewish state and people, has said his criticism of Islam were partially based on his extensive travels in Muslim countries.

sick track.

http://youtu.be/frTkFOPZfiE

Xanthias
05-20-2014, 09:27 AM
Why are muslims so mad after Jews ? They share both religious and geographical origins.

Anglojew
05-20-2014, 10:00 AM
Why are muslims so mad after Jews ? They share both religious and geographical origins.

A number of reasons, including;

Mohamed originally tried to be recognised as a prophet by Arabian Jews but once rejected turned on them both physically and spiritually (moving the Muslim direction of prayer from Jerusalem to Mecca for instance).

Arab Muslims see themselves as heir to Abraham through Ishmael whereas Jews consider their own inheritance superior through Isaac.

Prisoner Of Ice
05-20-2014, 10:09 AM

Of course. For middleeastoids execution is like a sporting event.

random
05-20-2014, 10:10 AM
A number of reasons, including;

Mohamed originally tried to be recognised as a prophet by Arabian Jews but once rejected turned on them both physically and spiritually (moving the Muslim direction of prayer from Jerusalem to Mecca for instance).

Arab Muslims see themselves as heir to Abraham through Ishmael whereas Jews consider their own inheritance superior through Isaac.

Who's the heir of Ipad?

random
05-20-2014, 10:14 AM
Of course. For middleeastoids execution is like a sporting event.

True.

Source

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdc0Uk3mENY

Rudel
05-20-2014, 10:25 AM
A comment that'd be worth for Christians to, at least to an extent. Or to every European country and its close neighbours.
But history is neither linear, rational nor simple.

Ice
05-20-2014, 11:39 AM
Whats wrong with freedom of speech. I mean everyone should have the right to hate whoever they want, as long as they don't use violence or discriminate people because of their religion.

Btw, my comment is on the topic title, i didn't read the text.

Vorpal
05-20-2014, 11:57 AM
“I hate those fucking Jews more than the Nazis”

:picard2:

“don’t shake hands with faggots”

“don’t believe in anything but the Koran.”

I don't believe this guy has any braincells left.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
05-20-2014, 12:16 PM

Hip hop is nothing more than a style of expression. The ideas in the songs are soley based on the individual and really not from hip hop. The original purpose of hip hop was to stop gang violence between neighborhood gangs and to spread awareness . Although thats been changed thanx to west coast rappers in the 90s with the introduction of g funk. This transformed the whole rap thing from social awareness and fun to being gangster.

Your analogy of hiphop spreading illness would be like heavy metal spreading violence and anti-semitism. Or even devil warshipping.

PolishAmerican190
05-20-2014, 12:31 PM
I think his Jewish manager should take 90% instead of the customary 10%. This way at least he will have a reason to hate Jews.

Dandelion
05-20-2014, 12:47 PM
Oh that guy. I read about him on FOK! news (Dutch website). Somehow I doubt he hates Jews that much. Muslims in the Netherlands are among the happiest in Europe. This guy is more of a laughing stock.

Muslim immigrant rap, however is one of the worst 'music' genres out there. G-funk from California in the late 1980s/early 1990s at least had musical value and was about something.

Dandelion
05-20-2014, 01:01 PM

Whether or not to give in to peer pressure makes and breaks an artist. Not that this has musical value.

Anyway, Moroccan accents are among the ugliest in Dutch IMO (subjective I know). Some Dutch Moroccans speak with a neutral accent, others (even 3rd generation) still speak with that typical Maghrabi accent (and often makes mistake in word gender). Might be hard to imagine, but there are worse accents than the stereotypical Hollandic one which is reputed to sound very dissonant to a non-Dutch-speakers ear.

Dál Riata
05-20-2014, 02:01 PM

I don't hate anyone except for evil people whatever religion or race they are. I kill Jesus every time I sin.

I despise vermin like Larry David because he's an evil celebrity who preaches his filth. Not because he happens to be of Jewish origin. Like most comedians, he has the morals of a baboon that flings its feces at the world. Its true that a lot of liberals and communists happen to be Jewish. But many liberals and communists aren't Jewish and many Jews aren't evil.

Dál Riata
05-20-2014, 02:09 PM

The UK has never been a real country. It is a union of the separate countries of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Yes England has huge problems with Muslims who refuse to integrate and some lesser problems with those Blacks who have a gangsta ghetto attitude.

Similarly France has Brittany, Northern Basque Country, Corsica, at the very least. So no, despite the fantasies of the regime in Paris, France is not simply French. In addition to those regional nations, Paris and other French cities are full of Blacks and Arabs. Are they really assimilating? and assimilating to what? What is French culture today anyway?

Cleitus
05-20-2014, 02:10 PM
ALLAHU AKBAR !!! Jahudis are Evil !!!

Prisoner Of Ice
05-20-2014, 05:26 PM
True.

Source

SOurce: every history book. That's the default for societies. You have a surprisingly delusional view, as if most of worlf follows values that have only been in west and only for a century or two. You might want to learn about a place called planet earth.

Visitor_22
05-20-2014, 05:29 PM
LOL!

Another dumb!

Ivan Kramskoď
05-20-2014, 05:31 PM
he is not dutch

Dandelion
05-20-2014, 05:33 PM
True.

Source