PDA

View Full Version : Do people with R haplogroup have a stronger sense of humor?

SobieskisavedEurope
05-05-2014, 02:33 AM
Europeans seem to have a much stronger sense of humor than other races.

I note that I, E1b1b & N haplogroup people seem to lack a sense of humor compared to R haplogroup people.

I1a & N haplogroup people seem too cold to have much of a sense of humor.

I2a & E1b1b & haplogroup people seem too touchy to have much of a sense of humor.

R haplogroup people seem to have a strong sense of humor.

R haplogroup peaks in Europe in the British isles particularly Scotland.

There have been many comedians with British isle origins including Craig Ferguson, Bill Hicks, George Carlin, Conan O'Brien, Jimmy Fallon, Jim Carrey, Jay Leno.

Jackson
05-05-2014, 02:38 AM
Well it's true that me and (and to a lesser extent) my dad tend towards being serious about things the majority of the time, although we (especially my dad) have a brilliant sense of humour at times. My Dad is especially keen on practical jokes.

I don't really think it's got anything to do with a y-dna connection on an individual level, but maybe taking the population as a whole, i don't know.

Prisoner Of Ice
05-05-2014, 02:43 AM
Jews have pretty good sense of humor.

SobieskisavedEurope
05-05-2014, 02:45 AM
Well it's true that me and (and to a lesser extent) my dad tend towards being serious about things the majority of the time, although we (especially my dad) have a brilliant sense of humour at times. My Dad is especially keen on practical jokes.

I don't really think it's got anything to do with a y-dna connection on an individual level, but maybe taking the population as a whole, i don't know.

Irish & Scottish appear to have more of a sense of humor than the English do who have higher I haplogroup & Polish appear to have more of a sense of humor than Germans who Germans have higher I haplogroup.

SobieskisavedEurope
05-05-2014, 02:47 AM
Jews have pretty good sense of humor.

Yes, but it is mostly a minority of Jews who make great comedians.

Overall Jews seem to be more touchy & serious than Europeans.

Prisoner Of Ice
05-05-2014, 02:49 AM
Yes, but it is mostly a minority of Jews who make great comedians.

Overall Jews seem to be more touchy & serious than Europeans.

Great comedians are big minority everywhere. A lot of jews seem to have good sense of humor, some are touchy but not anywhere nearly approaching arabs or balkanites. I think touchiness is generally due to history more than anything, though.

SobieskisavedEurope
05-05-2014, 02:57 AM
Great comedians are big minority everywhere. A lot of jews seem to have good sense of humor, some are touchy but not anywhere nearly approaching arabs or balkanites. I think touchiness is generally due to history more than anything, though.

Jews are weird & often seem to have the cold seriousness of the North Germanics & the touchiness of the Southern Semites.

It is certainly usually not a very humorous mix.

Although Jews have certainly had a number of great comedians although a good deal of them are so overrated like Jerry Seinfeld.

Pjeter Pan
05-05-2014, 04:20 AM
The reason I2a & E1b1b & haplogroup people seem too touchy to have much of a sense of humor is because they are alpha males and they don't understand sarcasm. Try making fun of a balkanites mother irl, see what happens