PDA

View Full Version : Nigeria's abducted schoolgirls: We'll sell them as slaves, pledges Boko Haram

wvwvw
05-06-2014, 09:21 AM
http://www.jihadwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/NigeriaProtester.jpg

Nigeria's abducted schoolgirls: We'll sell them as slaves, pledges Boko Haram terror leader

Boko Haram leader delivers chilling video message as the militant group acknowledges responsibility for the abduction of nearly 300 schoolgirls in northern Nigeria last month

Catrina Stewart

Tuesday, 6 May 2014

In a chilling message, the leader of the Islamist militant group Boko Haram has claimed responsibility for the abduction of nearly 300 schoolgirls in the north of Nigeria last month, and said that he would sell them into slavery.

“I abducted your girls,” Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau said in the one-hour video released on Monday. “By Allah, I will sell them in the marketplace,” he continued, adding that the girls were being held as “slaves”.

In one of the most shocking attacks in Boko Haram’s five-year insurgency, armed militants swooped on a school in the town of Chibok in Nigeria’s remote northern Borno State on 14 April and snatched 276 girls from their dormitories.

But it is only now that the group has formally acknowledged responsibility for the brazen attack, a source of deep embarrassment for President Goodluck Jonathan, whose government has been accused of failing to mount a rescue effort for the girls despite receiving regular information of their whereabouts in the days after the attack.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/nigerias-abducted-schoolgirls-boko-haram-leader-pledges-to-sell-them-in-the-marketplace-9324496.html?printService=print

Nigerian jihad leader: “There is a market for selling humans. Allah says I should sell.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erDGb_zY4sQ&sns=em

Nigerian jihad leader: “I abducted your girls. I will sell them on the market, by Allah.”
Abubakar Shekau gleefully taunts the mothers of the girls he abducted, knowing that what he has done in abducting them has clear Qur’anic sanction: the Qur’an allows a man to have sex with the “captives of the right hand” (4:3), which has traditionally been understood as slave girls. The large number of girls abducted in this case has finally brought some international attention to the Nigerian jihad, but untold numbers of girls have suffered the same fate as these girls throughout Islamic history and in the present day.

“‘I Abducted Your Girls,’ Nigerian Extremist Leader Admits,” by Charlotte Alter, Time, May 5, 2014:

The extremist group’s leader claims the April kidnapping of 276 schoolgirls in Nigeria and vows to “sell them on the market”

http://www.jihadwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/abubakar-shekau.jpg

A leader of the extremist group Boko Haram takes responsibility in a newly-disclosed video for the kidnapping of 276 Nigerian schoolgirls last month.

“I abducted your girls,” Abubakar Shekau said in the video, obtained by AFP. “I will sell them on the market, by Allah.”

Islamist extremist group Boko Haram (which translates roughly to “Western education is forbidden”) has been terrorizing northern Nigeria for years, but the kidnapping was its biggest attack yet. Shekau said in the video that the abduction has caused outrage because “because we are holding people [as] slaves.”

wvwvw
05-06-2014, 09:29 AM
Islamic Game of Victimization

by Ali Sina

15 Jan, 2007

"Greeting in the name of Allah.

We are Al-shiite Youth movement of Nigeria, founded in the 5th of September 1993, and since then our organisation is made up of over 55, 033 members in north -south, eastern and western, zones of Nigeria. Over the years we have tried to increase our followers, but due to lack of funds, we are fighting a lost battle.”

The above is the first paragraph of an email sent to me by a certain Danjuma Mohammad signing as the “Admin Secretary” of an Islamic terrorist organization. This email must have been mass mailed to thousands of Muslims. I suppose I became the recipient of it because of my name.

The email goes on to say how these terrorists are “oppressed” by the Christians because of their missionary work in Nigeria. The writer complains, “Since almost half of them are scholars the Christians are soon to dominate Nigeria Politically and Socially.”

He laments: “The level of corruption [of Muslim politicians] in Nigeria has not favoured Islamic Youth Movements in any field, instead our opposition are taking the centre stage and calling the shots.”

After ranting more about the success of the Christians the writer vows: “We are motivated by the law of Hundaibiya to fight ours opposition on a leveled circumstance but we are haddicaped. Our objective is to make Nigeria a state of Dar ul-Islam…We need support from Muslims all accross the globe, be Al-Qaeda, Al-Takfir, wal-Hijra, HAMAS, AL-JIHAD”.

These terrorists feel victimized because the Christian missionaries are more successful in converting people through their preaching and are therefore looking for funds to start a Jihad and fight against their opponents, kill them and retaliate this “oppression”.

Another Muslim sent me an angry email accusing me of "quoting the Quran out of the context" and "misrepresenting Islam". He claimed that indeed Muslims are the “real victims” and they are the aggrieved ones. He asserted that all this violence perpetrated by the Muslims throughout the world are justifiable acts of “self defense” and legitimate retaliation.

Muslims like to play victims. Naturally the best way to justify hate is to pretend to be a victim. You cannot hate someone unless you feel that he or she is oppressing and victimizing you. If you want to rally the proletariat around you, you must instill in them the hatred of the bourgeoisie. If you want to make whites hate the immigrants you must convince them that the immigrants steal your job, If you want to make a nation hate other nations you got to make them believe that they are being victimized and their rights are being violated. Feeling victimized is essential for hating, without it hatred will not bloom. Hitler could not have come to power if it weren’t for the defeat of the Germany in the First World War that bruised the ego of the Germans and made them feel victimized. The Serbian hatred of the Muslims had a history of abuse and victimization by Turks.

The Islamists love to portray themselves as martyrs. Remember the cry of Yasser Arafat; a few months ago “martyrs by millions, martyrs by millions”? Muslims all over the world are told that they are victims of Israel, USA and the West. They blame all their miseries on the West. In Islamic countries people cannot criticize their own corrupt leaders but criticizing the West is free and the only wise to vent.

In America the important task of making Muslims feel victimized is on the able shoulders of CAIR (the Council of Islamic-American Relations). This organization watches carefully to see if anyone says or writes anything against Islam and when that happens, it huffs and puffs and charges that person of hatemongering and crime against humanity portraying Muslims as victims and that guy as the villain. For example if anyone quotes the parts of the Quran that call the Muslims to fight the unbelievers, kill them, maim them, crucify them, chop their hands, rape their wives, loot them and enslave them CAIR accuses that person of encouraging hate crimes against Muslims overlooking the fact that he is simply reading from the Quran.

Last Wednesday night Sean Hannity of the Fox News Channel hosted the televangelist Pat Robertson. Robertson's comments on Muhammad were: "This man was an absolute wild-eyed fanatic. He was a robber and a brigand. And to say that these terrorists distort Islam [is a mistake], they're carrying out Islam."

CAIR is fuming over this interview. Nihad Awad, the CAIR's Executive Director says, “Such views on Islam, Muslims or the Middle East are neither fair nor balanced. Venomous and hate-filled remarks like those made by Robertson, and Sean Hannity's failure to challenge those remarks, poison the minds of ordinary viewers and can incite acts of violence against American Muslims,"

But CAIR's Executive Director did not say that the Quran contains much worse inflammatory remarks against the Christians, the Jews and the infidels. He did not say which parts of those remarks made by Robertson are false? The fact is that everything that Pat Robertson said about Islam is true. Yet CAIR likes to portray Islam and Muslims as victims and amazingly they get away with it and even receive apologies.

For example the Council managed to pressure Paramount Pictures to alter the Tom Clancy novel "The Sum of All Fears" to exchange the Muslim terrorists in the movie with neo-Nazis. Also the director Phil Alden Robinson had to write an apology to CAIR, telling them he had "no intention of promoting negative images of Muslims or Arabs, and I wish you the best in your continuing efforts to combat discrimination."

But when thousands of Christians including Mother Teresa complained that "The Last Temptation of Christ" was offensive to them and pleaded with the Universal Pictures not to film it the whole Hollywood backed the movie company and no one listened. Note that the movie "The Sum of All Fears" was not about Muhammad or Islam while "The Last Temptation of Christ" was a direct insult of the main figure of Christianity.

I am afraid; America and the rest of the civilized world play with fire by kowtowing the Islamists and trying to appease them in every sense. Two years ago President Clinton publicly lamented the fact that American Muslims face "discrimination" and "intolerance" and the Senate passed a resolution inveighing against the "discrimination and harassment" suffered by the American Muslim community.

President Bush at the Afghanistan Embassy in Washington reiterated, "American Muslims, are just as proud of America as I am proud of America. They love our country as much as I love our country." But the truth is that a Muslim's first allegiance is not to his country, (especially if that country is a Kafir land) but to Islam and his Muslim brothers in Palestine, Pakistan and especially in Saudi Arabia. I thought this became clear with the John Walker Lindh's case. If Mr. Bush's loyalty to America is as lukewarm as that of a Muslim, woe to America.

Let us learn our lessons from the History. We have to abandon this Chamberlainian attitude of appeasement that is infesting some of our politically correct journalists and leftist liberals.

Remember that Chamberlain the Prime Minster of Britain “believed that Germany had been badly treated by the Allies after it was defeated in the First World War. He therefore thought that the German government had genuine grievances and that these needed to be addressed. He also thought that by agreeing to some of the demands being made by Adolf Hitler of Germany and Benito Mussolini of Italy, he could avoid a European war.” Chamberlain did not bother to listen carefully to the message that Hitler was delivering. Time proved that that was a grave mistake that cost many lives. Today we have to ask ourselves whether we are not committing the same mistakes about Islam.

I am not denying the misdeeds of the West. America and especially UK are guilty of many wrongdoings, shortsighted and profit seeking policies that have alienated the people in the third world countries. Their misconceived policies are responsible for the present rise of Islamism. In many cases they themselves instigated this rise. But Islamic terrorism has nothing to do with UK, US or any other Western country. It has to do with the teachings of the Quran. Yes the West is to be blamed for directly and indirectly promoting Islamization in Islamic countries, but the Islamic violence is not an invention of the West. They let the genie out of the bottle and now that genie is terrorizing them. It is a mistake to assume that by appeasing the genie it will leave them in peace.

One would expect that intelligent people at least engage in a debate to refute our claim when we say that Islam is not a religion of peace. But they rather dismiss our warnings as “extremist views” and like the three little monkeys “see no evil, hear no evil and say no evil” and pretend that everything is okay. They believe that by hiding their heads in the sand the evil will go away. This unwillingness to face the bitter truth is the greatest mistake of our "politically correct" society, a mistake that if not corrected in time could cost many lives.

http://www.islam-watch.org/Assets/educationmonkeys.gif

SobieskisavedEurope
05-09-2014, 02:18 AM
Sickening.

Why is Africa & Islam so barbaric?

wvwvw
05-15-2014, 03:53 PM
Al-Shabaab: Nigerian girls voluntarily converted to Islam and joined jihad terror group :lol:

Robert Spencer May 14, 2014 at 11:48pm
3 Comments
Of course. Because what girl can resist the glamor and excitement of the global jihad? What girl can resist getting raped daily and sold off to a jihad warrior who treats her as if she were a commodity to be used and thrown away? What could be more romantic? What? It’s inhuman? Why, you bigoted, racist Islamophobe!
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/05/al-shabaab-nigerian-girls-voluntarily-converted-to-islam-and-joined-jihad-terror-group