PDA

View Full Version : OPP puts political masters ahead of duty

Sol Invictus
01-21-2010, 06:07 PM
By Bill McIntyre Saturday, January 16, 2010
Canada Free Press

Sitting out here on the “Wet Coast” I have been watching policing events unfold in my home province of Ontario, and more specifically Caledonia, with increasing alarm and trepidation.

I have been following the violent, unchallenged takeover of that community by Mohawk natives from the Six Nations Reserve in 2006 combined with government and police abdication of their duties to Caledonia residents. While I say community, I realize it is a housing development that was seized.

The entire community of Caledonia, however, is being held hostage since the Ontario Liberal government has ceded policing responsibilities to the occupiers and has left the citizens to their own devices.

Let me correct that. The Liberal Party run Ontario Provincial Police (OPP), will flex their muscles on occasion, but only against the white people of the area who dare to display any public emotion about their lives and community being disrupted and destroyed by lawless thugs under the guise of land claims, lest the natives have their feelings hurt.

Read More Here (http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/19035)