PDA

View Full Version : European Union lifted visas for United Arab Emirates

legolasbozo
05-09-2014, 08:59 AM
muslims are afraid of risen islamaphobia in europe, conversely europe has a huge enthusiasm about islam, as a sign of this respect, Eu lifted visa with United Arab Emirates, which practice sharia-law, including with 18 oversea country.

http://www.dailystormer.com/eu-grants-visa-free-travel-to-19-third-world-countries/comment-page-1/

in Turkey we have a famous idiom, "money has no religion" so i really wondering our anti-islamist posters comments about the issue. They are complaining how is islam a barbaric religion, why should euope get rid off muslims, why should europeans protect themselves their territories towards muslim rats. etc but in reality europe is so desperate to bend over to arab money and their lobby? Where is your mighty principles about human rights, modernity, freewill. Hypocrict European parliamanters warns Turkey and ERdoğan about "human rights" issue in every chance they had but eventually they lifted visas for sharia practicers arabs. İ guess next time they have no dare to criticize us or Russia about that, otherwise they will get a serious answer.

Prisoner Of Ice
05-09-2014, 09:02 AM
Politicians don't give a shit what people want. UAE is small, but any arab can go to UAE then come to EU so for real jihaders it is an open door.

legolasbozo
05-09-2014, 09:18 AM
Politicians don't give a shit what people want. UAE is small, but any arab can go to UAE then come to EU so for real jihaders it is an open door.

i bet saudi sheikhs gives a billion dollars to Eu, or bribing eu politicians, stoning for adultery would be put in Eu laws. :D

legolasbozo
05-09-2014, 09:33 AM
i guess next level would be a "sharia theme park" with saudi money. you could stoning immoral european women at this park. That would be great step eh?