05-11-2014, 03:42 PM
Ask me whatever you want.

Elsa
05-11-2014, 03:42 PM
What is your ethnicity?

ProN00b
05-11-2014, 03:43 PM
What is your ethnicity?

What do you think? I mean based on my posts.

Elsa
05-11-2014, 03:45 PM
What do you think? I mean based on my posts.

Some kind of Balkan ethnicity?

Your username sounds Islamic.

So maybe Bosniak?

zhaoyun
05-11-2014, 03:46 PM
Why is your politics listed as Chinese Nationalism?

Why do you request questions, yet do not answer them?

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
05-11-2014, 03:48 PM
Why are you being gay.

Rudel
05-11-2014, 03:50 PM
It's the path to salvation !

http://youtu.be/jk9NLUyYEpw

ProN00b
05-11-2014, 03:51 PM
Some kind of Balkan ethnicity?

Your username sounds Islamic.

So maybe Bosniak?

Not Bosniak or muslim, but I'm from Balkans you're right and from Bosnia. Yugoslav, mixed origins, Serb/Croat/Slovene.

ProN00b
05-11-2014, 03:55 PM

Why do you request questions, yet do not answer them?

It's 'cuz I love Chinese heavy metal more than anything.

Why are you being gay.

Gay? How do you mean? Why do you even think I'm being gay :confused:

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
05-11-2014, 03:57 PM
It's 'cuz I love Chinese heavy metal more than anything.

Gay? How do you mean? Why do you even think I'm being gay :confused:
Because you asked for questions and than challanged one.

ProN00b
05-11-2014, 04:00 PM
Because you asked for questions and than challanged one.

I did it, but can't figure out how that makes me homosexual person. :p

Kalimtari
05-11-2014, 04:01 PM
djes bolan? :D

ProN00b
05-11-2014, 04:03 PM
djes bolan? :D

djes stari

Alenka
05-11-2014, 04:03 PM
If you could travel anywhere in time or space, either real or imagined, where would you go? And why?

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
05-11-2014, 04:08 PM
I did it, but can't figure out how that makes me homosexual person. :p

not literally its figurative. As in why you were acting in a unwanted or unpopular way. In this case I thought it was kind of rude that you would ask for questions and not answer them

ProN00b
05-11-2014, 04:10 PM
If you could travel anywhere in time or space, either real or imagined, where would you go? And why?

It's very difficult question to answer, but I always wanted to travel back to 4Q of 2009.

ProN00b
05-11-2014, 04:12 PM
not literally its figurative. As in why you were acting in a unwanted or unpopular way. In this case I thought it was kind of rude that you would ask for questions and not answer them

What else did you expect from one person from Balkans?

Seraph of the End
05-11-2014, 04:31 PM
Koje znacenje ima "rashulla"? xD

RandoBloom
05-11-2014, 04:32 PM
Communist? Yugo-nostalgic?

ProN00b
05-11-2014, 04:33 PM
Koje znacenje ima "rashulla"? xD

Rašo, pa znaš ono rašula. To mi je ujedno i summoner name u lol-u.

ProN00b
05-11-2014, 04:35 PM
Communist? Yugo-nostalgic?

Liberal-democrat, agnostic atheist, for some part even jugonostalgičar, but I don't care much about politics, we're all gonna die anyway.

RandoBloom
05-11-2014, 04:36 PM
Liberal-democrat, agnostic atheist, for some part even jugonostalgičar, but I don't care much about politics, we're all gonna die anyway.

Whats your ethnic and religious ancestry?
Where does your loyalty lie? Bosnia, Serbia or Croatia?

Seraph of the End
05-11-2014, 04:42 PM
Rašo, pa znaš ono rašula. To mi je ujedno i summoner name u lol-u.

Jos jedan lol ovisnik (ili se varam?). Ima vas dosta :p. Koje si godiste, ako smijem pitati?

ProN00b
05-11-2014, 04:45 PM

Rodnovjerje/Slavic heathenry, as for second question I'm just gonna say I'm not loyal.

ProN00b
05-11-2014, 04:47 PM
Jos jedan lol ovisnik (ili se varam?). Ima vas dosta :p. Koje si godiste, ako smijem pitati?

Ne varaš se, zaista volim tu igru, ali ne vjerujem u postojanje hemijske ovisnosti prema video igrama ili internetu. 94-to sam godište, ti?

Lucifer
05-11-2014, 04:47 PM
can u complete this sentence

me : tekbiiiiir
crowd : ????

RandoBloom
05-11-2014, 04:48 PM
Rodnovjerje/Slavic heathenry, as for second question I'm just gonna say I'm not loyal.

Thats your religion, I meant your religious ancestry. Your parents and grandparents
Its impossible for a human to not be loyal to something

RandoBloom
05-11-2014, 04:49 PM

Nemoj ga zajebavat :D

Seraph of the End
05-11-2014, 04:52 PM
Ne varaš se, zaista volim tu igru, ali ne vjerujem u postojanje hemijske ovisnosti prema video igrama ili internetu. 94-to sam godište, ti?

Ja je imam instaliranu na racunaru vec godinu dana, ali nisam je nikako igrala, lol. Drug me nagovorio da instaliram da igramo zajedno, ali nismo imali prilike kasnije. Ja sam 96-to :p

ProN00b
05-11-2014, 04:54 PM

wtf?

Thats your religion, I meant your religious ancestry. Your parents and grandparents
Its impossible for a human to not be loyal to something

It's not my religion, I'm agnostic. Generally speaking my ancestors were Pagan, Orthodox and Catholic. I'm loyal to myself, I'm not fool to be loyal to some of those banana republics you mentioned above. How can I love my country if she doesn't loves me?

RandoBloom
05-11-2014, 04:56 PM
It's not my religion, I'm agnostic. Generally speaking my ancestors were Pagan, Orthodox and Catholic. I'm loyal to myself, I'm not fool to be loyal to some of those banana republics you mentioned above. How can I love my country if she doesn't loves me?

What is banana republic?
How doesnt Bosnia love you? What should it do to love you? Mind to explain

ProN00b
05-11-2014, 04:56 PM
Ja je imam instaliranu na racunaru vec godinu dana, ali nisam je nikako igrala, lol. Drug me nagovorio da instaliram da igramo zajedno, ali nismo imali prilike kasnije. Ja sam 96-to :p

Tako i ja imam dragon age origins već nekih mjesec dana, nisam je ni pokrenuo, nikako se odlijepiti od LoL-a. Odakle si, mislim iz kog grada?

ProN00b
05-11-2014, 04:58 PM
What is banana republic?
How doesnt Bosnia love you? What should it do to love you? Mind to explain

Wtf? She suppose to give jobs, give a little bit more plate and so on like any normal country do.

RandoBloom
05-11-2014, 05:02 PM
Wtf? She suppose to give jobs, give a little bit more plate and so on like any normal country do.

Give jobs lol?
Can you name me one state opened factory or job that isnt an administration, police or military one in entire US. Or Germany.
You havent explained what is banana state

Seraph of the End
05-11-2014, 05:03 PM
Tako i ja imam dragon age origins već nekih mjesec dana, nisam je ni pokrenuo, nikako se odlijepiti od LoL-a. Odakle si, mislim iz kog grada?

Haha. Ja sam iz Banjaluke, ali dobar dio vremena provedem i u Bos. Petrovcu. Ti?

ProN00b
05-11-2014, 05:07 PM
Give jobs lol?
Can you name me one state opened factory or job that isnt an administration, police or military one in entire US. Or Germany.
You havent explained what is banana state

Just think about how many young people are leaving BiH and you'll answer your question. It's not just BiH, Croatia and Serbia aren't any better.

RandoBloom
05-11-2014, 05:14 PM
Just think about how many young people are leaving BiH and you'll answer your question. It's not just BiH, Croatia and Serbia aren't any better.

No country opens factories. You cant name a single state factory opened in US.
Its people's fault for they dont want to risk and adjust to capitalism. And its good they are leaving, we dont need cowards who wait for others rather than doing it themselves.
Not to mention that most of those are non-Bosniaks. Even better

Stefan_Dusan
05-11-2014, 05:16 PM

lol Why you want him to be loyal to Bosna? You say yourself a Serb can never become Bosniak and he is Serb/Croat mix xD

RandoBloom
05-11-2014, 05:17 PM
lol Why you want him to be loyal to Bosna? You say yourself a Serb can never become Bosniak and he is Serb/Croat mix xD

He never said he is a Serb. Thus I asked him who is he loyal to, since he seems unwilling to reveal his ethnicity. Now dont go off topic.

Stefan_Dusan
05-11-2014, 05:19 PM
He never said he is a Serb. Thus I asked him who is he loyal to, since he seems unwilling to reveal his ethnicity. Now dont go off topic.

He said he is mixed Serb/Croat. He don't mention any "Bosniak" blood.

Now all I hear from you is Bosniak is some sort of blood. So what does his loyalty have to do with his blood, he is not Bosniak according to you xD

ProN00b
05-11-2014, 05:20 PM
No country opens factories. You cant name a single state factory opened in US.
Its people's fault for they dont want to risk and adjust to capitalism. And its good they are leaving, we dont need cowards who wait for others rather than doing it themselves.
Not to mention that most of those are non-Bosniaks. Even better

Yes it's people to blame, I mean people are republic, but who cares? Every human is born same way as will die so who cares about fuckin wars, let's just have a fun.

RandoBloom
05-11-2014, 05:22 PM
Yes it's people to blame, I mean people are republic, but who cares? Every human is born same way as will die so who cares about fuckin wars, let's just have a fun.

Where did I mention war?
And if you know and understand that people are to blame for their unemployment, why do you blame your country then?

RandoBloom
05-11-2014, 05:23 PM
He said he is mixed Serb/Croat. He don't mention any "Bosniak" blood.

Now all I hear from you is Bosniak is some sort of blood. So what does his loyalty have to do with his blood, he is not Bosniak according to you xD

I havent seen that. All I have seen is Yugoslav. Now ask him or leave me alone. You are boring me

ProN00b
05-11-2014, 05:30 PM
Where did I mention war?
And if you know and understand that people are to blame for their unemployment, why do you blame your country then?

People are republic, I blame country, but actually I blame people, we people from Balkans, regardless of how much talents we possess we're still fools and it's not that I can change.

Lucifer
05-11-2014, 05:30 PM

seems your culture level is close to 0...

PolishAmerican190
05-11-2014, 05:31 PM
What time are you getting out of here today and will you be buying the drinks?

ProN00b
05-11-2014, 05:35 PM
seems your culture level is close to 0...

Who cares about culture level, it all great as long as they don't feed ziggs and he isn't higher level than any champ from our team.

ProN00b
05-11-2014, 05:35 PM
What time are you getting out of here today and will you be buying the drinks?

I go nowhere today, I gotta study for exam.

RandoBloom
05-11-2014, 05:37 PM
People are republic, I blame country, but actually I blame people, we people from Balkans, regardless of how much talents we possess we're still fools and it's not that I can change.

Why are you using WE for Balkan people? There arent we. What talent do Balkan people posess?
And how are we fools, for what reason

ProN00b
05-11-2014, 05:46 PM
Why are you using WE for Balkan people? There arent we. What talent do Balkan people posess?
And how are we fools, for what reason

We Yugoslavs, you want to say we're from Scandinavia or maybe Iberia? Wtf? You are really funny. As for second, just think about Nikola Tesla, Mihajlo Pupin, Milutin Milanković, Emir Kusturica, Novak Đoković.

Alenka
05-11-2014, 05:50 PM
I havent seen that. All I have seen is Yugoslav. Now ask him or leave me alone. You are boring me
Post #8 on 1st page:

Not Bosniak or muslim, but I'm from Balkans you're right and from Bosnia. Yugoslav, mixed origins, Serb/Croat/Slovene.

Trun
05-11-2014, 05:52 PM
League and division?

Minesweeper
05-11-2014, 05:54 PM
Isto smo godiste. Studiras li sta? :)

Alenka
05-11-2014, 05:56 PM
Rodnovjerje/Slavic heathenry
Lepo slišat to :)

ProN00b
05-11-2014, 05:59 PM
Isto smo godiste. Studiras li sta? :)

Upravo ovih dana radim maturski rad, planiram upisati računarstvo i informatiku.

ProN00b
05-11-2014, 05:59 PM
League and division?

27 lvl Unranked, playing less than 2 months.

RandoBloom
05-11-2014, 06:03 PM
We Yugoslavs, you want to say we're from Scandinavia or maybe Iberia? Wtf? You are really funny. As for second, just think about Nikola Tesla, Mihajlo Pupin, Milutin Milanković, Emir Kusturica, Novak Đoković.

There is no Yugoslavs. There are Bosniaks, Croats, Macedonians, Montenegrins etc..
Nikola Tesla did what when he lived here? All his inventions were done in US.
Emir Kusturica is great about what? Genocide denial, propaganda and chetnikhood?
And then you say "US"

Trun
05-11-2014, 06:03 PM
27 lvl Unranked, playing less than 2 months.

After an year and a half you will troll every single game (like I do now).