PDA

View Full Version : Jesus is garbage tagged on church in Israel

SobieskisavedEurope
05-12-2014, 01:50 AM
May 10, 2014

New Price Tag Hate Crimes Against Church, Arabs
Price Tag Spray Painted On Arab House“Price tag, King David is for the Jews, Jesus is garbage” found painted on church as hate crimes against churches and Arabs increase as the visit of Pope Francis nears.

Above: file photo – "price tag" and Star of David painted on Arab house

New Price Tag Hate Crimes Against Church, Arabs
Shmarya Rosenberg • Failedmessiah.com

Anti-Christian hate graffiti was found Friday morning on a wall next to a church on Hahoma Hashlishit Street in Jerusalem, Ha’aretz reported.

The phrase, “Price tag, King David is for the Jews, Jesus is garbage,” was painted on the wall.

In the Old City of Jerusalem, the phrase, "Death to Arabs" was painted on the door of a home and on an electrical box.

Police – who rarely make arrests in price tag attacks, even when arson or violence is involved and even when security camera footage or other evidence exists – reportedly opened an investigation.

On Monday, "Death to Arabs and Christians and all those who hate Israel" was reportedly found painted on the Office of the Assembly of [Roman Catholic] Bishops at the Notre Dame Center in East Jerusalem.

Israel’s National Police and the country’s internal security service known as the Shin Bet both reportedly fear that right-wing extremists and Jewish settlers might try to exploit the planned May 24-26 visit of Pope Francis by carrying out a major price tag hate crime.

Late last week, the Shin Bet, police and other parts of Israel’s internal security apparatus told Ha’aretz that most of the price tag hate crimes were carried out by a loosely affiliated group of about 100 extremists, almost all of whom are students or followers of extremist American-born Chabad Rabbi Yitchak Ginsburg and his disciples, confirming an earlier report by FailedMessiah.com.

Ginsburg is seen by many of the followers of the late extremist Rabbi Meir Kahane as Kahane’s spiritual successor.

Ginsburg holds no official position in Chabad, he is one of the most popular Chabad rabbis in Israel among Anglo Chabad followers, ba’al teshuvas and West Bank Settlers.

http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messiahcom/2014/05/new-price-tag-hate-crimes-against-church-arabs-789.html

Teyrn
05-12-2014, 01:52 AM
:rolleyes: Way to kill Christian sympathy for Israel you idiots.

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/4205/a1a8if6.jpg

Wrong building!

Prisoner Of Ice
05-12-2014, 01:59 AM
If this keeps up in Israel it will be almost as bad as in western 'civilization'.

Teyrn
05-12-2014, 02:05 AM
If this keeps up in Israel it will be almost as bad as in western 'civilization'.

Frankly I'm sick to death of hearing about Israel all of the time- as if it's my moral duty as a Catholic and a U.S. citizen to put it above, say, my faith, the Constitution of my country, etc. Of the various Jewish groups the Kahanists are the only ones that really garner my sympathy since they pretty much want to seclude their influence to Israel itself from what I garner of the doctrines of Rabbi Kahane. Bed-wetting about antisemitism, etc. only excites my contempt for the most part.