PDA

View Full Version : Max

To_the_Max
05-13-2014, 05:18 AM
A bit about myself. I'm a 19 year old Anglo-Canadian hopping about the globe. I'm living, loving, learning and on occasion hating on people of lesser racial stock when they disrupt my view of the sunset. What do I enjoy? Toronto Maple Leafs, wrestling, collecting Nazi memorabilia, and modern dance. What don't I like? Communism, Irish Catholics, Jews, Vatican, and American tourists.

Despite my young age I'm a well rounded individual in some aspects but dull and jagged in others.

Crn Volk
05-13-2014, 05:39 AM
Welcome aboard!

To_the_Max
05-13-2014, 05:59 AM
Welcome aboard!

Thank you, sir.

This may be very bold of me but I must say I noticed some posters here hand out billions of thumb ups. Your thumb should only turn upwards when there is an exceptional post and downwards when it is not a pleasant post. Anyone who thumbs up a poster I'm debating but gives me a positive reputation because they agree with me but don't want to upset their "buddy" by letting them know they are in agreement with me will be put on ignore and forever looked upon as a Jew incognito.

I have no time for fakes. I had a problem with that at the last forum and so I felt I should say that now so no one gets weird on me later.

Ianus
05-13-2014, 06:44 AM
Welcome

Anglojew
05-13-2014, 08:17 AM
Speaking for the unliked I say greetings

Prisoner Of Ice
05-13-2014, 08:23 AM
When Ted Binion died I bought most of his Nazi memorabilia. Not the big stuff though because I have nowhere to stash it. I don't know how to explain it to people, but it's nothing to do with being racist. Especially not towards jews because I respect people with a good IQ score.

Elsa
05-13-2014, 01:39 PM
Welcome. :)

Why Irish Catholics, specifically?

To_the_Max
05-13-2014, 02:13 PM
Welcome. :)

Why Irish Catholics, specifically?

Both for rational and irrational/personal reasons.

Rational - culturally oriented towards leftism. This inclination is major factor in the decline of former British colonies. Think of Tammany Hall.

Irrational/personal - physically abusive stepfather.

Kalimtari
05-13-2014, 02:20 PM
Speaking for the unliked I say greetings

why didn't you welKKKome him properly? :P

Dombra
05-13-2014, 02:21 PM
What ho

I get a bad vibe from you though

LightHouse89
05-13-2014, 02:23 PM
A bit about myself. I'm a 19 year old Anglo-Canadian hopping about the globe. I'm living, loving, learning and on occasion hating on people of lesser racial stock when they disrupt my view of the sunset. What do I enjoy? Toronto Maple Leafs, wrestling, collecting Nazi memorabilia, and modern dance. What don't I like? Communism, Irish Catholics, Jews, Vatican, and American tourists.

Despite my young age I'm a well rounded individual in some aspects but dull and jagged in others.

Canada is America's pet dog. Anyway I liked watching the fights at the end of last nights game between the Bs and Montreal. That ref called a bullshit call! Canadians cheat at hockey when they play at home :rolleyes:

To_the_Max
05-13-2014, 02:25 PM
When Ted Binion died I bought most of his Nazi memorabilia. Not the big stuff though because I have nowhere to stash it. I don't know how to explain it to people, but it's nothing to do with being racist. Especially not towards jews because I respect people with a good IQ score.

The Nazi memorabilia is a small community. I'm aware of the three men (and met one of them personally) that broke up his collection between themselves. Please do not degrade yourself with a lie in an attempt to win my admiration.

McCauley
05-13-2014, 02:26 PM
What ho

I get a bad vibe from you though

It's a troll account clearly

To_the_Max
05-13-2014, 02:33 PM
The hostility against my person (accusation of being a troll, reference to the KKK, which is a group I do not support, undesired sexual solicitation, etc.) is trumping the good will. I'm feeling uncomfortable and may decide this isn't the forum for me.

Dombra
05-13-2014, 02:39 PM
It's a troll account clearly

He may be a (banned) troll but there are non trolls similar to him though, obnoxious people

Anglojew
05-13-2014, 02:47 PM
why didn't you welKKKome him properly? :P

He didn't last long.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-13-2014, 02:57 PM
He didn't last long.

What do you mean? I'm right here.

Can you do me the favor of making redundant and obsessive compulsive-like threads? I miss them so.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-13-2014, 02:58 PM
He may be a (banned) troll but there are non trolls similar to him though, obnoxious people

An astute self observation.

Kiyant
05-13-2014, 02:59 PM

So i hope you dont make another sockpuppet

Elsa
05-13-2014, 03:01 PM
How do you feel about Methusalem being banned?

Rudel
05-13-2014, 03:03 PM
He didn't last long.
http://tctechcrunch2011.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/boy-that-escalated-quickly-anchorman.gif

Longbowman
05-13-2014, 03:04 PM

Can you do me the favor of making redundant and obsessive compulsive-like threads? I miss them so.

Welcome back mate :thumb001:

Favour has a 'u' in it though. Silly yank.

LightHouse89
05-13-2014, 03:04 PM
How do you feel about Methusalem being banned?

methusalem and dr. o funk dizzle should come back they were pretty funy even though afrocentric....but I am eurocentric.

LightHouse89
05-13-2014, 03:05 PM
http://tctechcrunch2011.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/boy-that-escalated-quickly-anchorman.gif

It sure did Ron Burgundy :thumb001:

Elsa
05-13-2014, 03:06 PM
methusalem and dr. o funk dizzle should come back they were pretty funy even though afrocentric....but I am eurocentric.

LOL, they were the same person. xD

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-13-2014, 03:08 PM
So i hope you dont make another sockpuppet

I do as I like. If you don't like it, ban me. I only made three accounts that I actually used and not longer than a few days before I gave myself away directly or indirectly out of boredom. It's not like I held this forum hostage. You have people here whose real persona is worse than anything I did.

But don't you worry your little Armenian slaughtering heart. Being unbanned defeats the entire purpose. I'm not even going to post here. I'm not going to be the forum's new pet nigger causing trouble to draw traffic. I have self respect.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-13-2014, 03:09 PM

He gave away a poster's personal information to a group of people known for violence. A ban is getting off easy, IMO. He deserves a boot party for his lack of honor and ethics.

LightHouse89
05-13-2014, 03:10 PM
LOL, they were the same person. xD

I figured. I am shocked Kidmulat isnt on here spreading her nonsense. she irritated me the most on here although it was funny arguing with her/it/ him LOL.

Kiyant
05-13-2014, 03:11 PM
I do as I like. If you don't like it, ban me. I only made three accounts that I actually used and not longer than a few days before I gave myself away directly or indirectly out of boredom. It's not like I held this forum hostage. You have people here whose real persona is worse than anything I did.

But don't you worry your little Armenian slaughtering heart. Being unbanned defeats the entire purpose. I'm not even going to post here. I'm not going to be the forum's new pet nigger causing trouble to draw traffic. I have self respect.

No you dont and making sockpuppets is banned here on TA also its nice to see that you are still mentally damaged from Methu ;)

LightHouse89
05-13-2014, 03:11 PM
He gave away a poster's personal information to a group of people known for violence. A ban is getting off easy, IMO. He deserves a boot party.

really I wonder who and why? thats not right that he would do that....does he take internet interactions that seriously? I never do. As much as kidmulat pissed me off I wouldnt bother them in person or sell out their personal info....I would just shit on them on here because its funny.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-13-2014, 03:15 PM
No you dont and making sockpuppets is banned here on TA

Yes, making sockpuppets gets people banned. Hence why I was unbanned today while using a sockpuppet. Rules are a funny thing.

also its nice to see that you are still mentally damaged from Methu ;)

I didn't bring his name up. Someone suggested he be unbanned. I gave the reason why he shouldn't. Try again and this time don't give the impression his behavior - giving away personal information - isn't a big deal.

Perhaps you shouldn't be a moderator since you can't think beyond the level of a child.

Kiyant
05-13-2014, 03:17 PM
Yes, making sockpuppets gets people banned. Hence why I was unbanned today while using a sockpuppet. Rules are a funny thing.

I didn't bring his name up. Someone suggested he be unbanned. I gave the reason why he shouldn't. Try again and this time don't give the impression his behavior - giving away personal information - isn't a big deal.

Perhaps you shouldn't be a moderator since you can't think beyond the level of a child.

:picard1:

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-13-2014, 03:19 PM
:picard1:

I'm sure that won you points. You see that corner in your room? Go stand there until I say you can come back.

Kiyant
05-13-2014, 03:20 PM
I'm sure that won you points. You see that corner in your room? Go stand there until I say you can come back.

Well after seeing you chimp out against Methu i dont even take you serious

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-13-2014, 03:22 PM
Well after seeing you chimp out against Methu i dont even take you serious

Yes, I'm quite embarrassed by "chimping out" over someone laughing about the rape of an ex-girlfriend in every conversation I have with that person. Perhaps as a Turk you find rape to be respectable and hence you don't know why I find it disgusting and worth "chimping out" considering I know the victim.

If you had half a brain you'd realize the road you were going down and how it would make you look but I have this habit of making people say stupid things that later embarrasses them because they lack the wit to raise their game against me and so they rely on the low brow.

Kiyant
05-13-2014, 03:23 PM
Yes, I'm quite embarrassed by "chimping out" over someone laughing about the rape of an ex-girlfriend in every conversation I have with that person. Perhaps as a Turk you find rape to be respectable and hence you don't know why I find it disgusting and worth "chimping out" considering I know the victim.

Of course i do :rolleyes:

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-13-2014, 03:29 PM
Of course i do :rolleyes:

You obviously do. You acknowledge you found his humor in the rape of a woman to be amusing because of my very human reaction.

When you're obviously in the same room with someone more clever than yourself there is no shame in being silent. Take that option. What little dignity you can gather up take with you and try to be a better man.

Kiyant
05-13-2014, 03:31 PM
You obviously do. You acknowledge you found his humor in the rape of a woman to be amusing because of my very human reaction.

When you're obviously in the same room with someone more clever than yourself there is no shame in being silent. Take that option. What little dignity you can gather up take with you and try to be a better man.

Like i said you can interpret my silence as you want but i only dont want to write to you because you already showed that you are not worthy writing to

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-13-2014, 03:36 PM
Like i said you can interpret my silence as you want but i only dont want to write to you because you already showed that you are not worthy writing to

You're right. I should assume someone who found a woman's rape humorous because it caused a natural angry reaction from the man who had an emotional connection to the victim as someone I'm not worthy to get a response from.

I can't believe how morally wrong I was. Can you ever forgive me?

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-13-2014, 03:40 PM
Dombra, I saw your post before you deleted it or had a mod delete it. Feel free to do what comes natural to you. But it's an ex-girlfriend. Not my current girlfriend. At least get it right.

Dombra
05-13-2014, 03:44 PM
Dombra, I saw your post before you deleted it or had a mod delete it. Feel free to do what comes natural to you. But it's an ex-girlfriend. Not my current girlfriend. At least get it right.

Some one deleted it without my knowledge.

It does not matter if she is an ex or not. The thing is that you could not protect her because of your med gracileness and was stabbed in the process

cally
05-13-2014, 03:47 PM
Welcome back.

McCauley
05-13-2014, 03:51 PM

It does not matter if she is an ex or not. The thing is that you could not protect her because of your med gracileness and was stabbed in the process

Whoa there bronco

Hong Key
05-13-2014, 03:54 PM
really I wonder who and why? thats not right that he would do that....does he take internet interactions that seriously? I never do. As much as kidmulat pissed me off I wouldnt bother them in person or sell out their personal info....I would just shit on them on here because its funny.

I think to AFA Anti Fascist Action, in the US it goes by ARA. And why part I don't remember exactly but it was really stupid and I don't think the guy was even racist really.

LightHouse89
05-13-2014, 04:00 PM
I think to AFA Anti Fascist Action, in the US it goes by ARA. And why part I don't remember exactly but it was really stupid and I don't think the guy was even racist really.

LOL. Him and Colonel Grimes use to go at it on here. It was kind of funny reading the slurs the two gave each other on here they were both very creative.

LightHouse89
05-13-2014, 04:01 PM
Welcome back.

You and Aurora are both angels. :thumb001:

Elsa
05-13-2014, 04:09 PM

Mocking rape is not allowed. Continue and you may face banning.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-13-2014, 06:52 PM

Fail. I didn't know her when she was raped. I've said that the first and only time I spoke about it at ABF and quite a few times here when her rape was brought up for giggles by people who have no standards of behavior.

So not only does your insult fail but you come off as a scumbag. Mom would be proud.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-13-2014, 06:55 PM

I can't help but want to post here now that bar has been raised an inch.

Peikko
05-13-2014, 07:01 PM
I only made three accounts that I actually used and not longer than a few days before I gave myself away directly or indirectly out of boredom.
Get a life, loser.

I have self respect.
Is that why you spend your life at this forum making sock puppets?

Prisoner Of Ice
05-13-2014, 07:18 PM

Being a retard is also good enough for a ban.

Prisoner Of Ice
05-13-2014, 07:21 PM
Frank is back, wonderful, site is not complete without a mentally retarded version of tyrion lannister wandering the premises.

:lol:

Med gracileness disease is a terrible thing. In this time of year we must not forget the people who suffer with this affliction. Please donate your spare change and loose ammo to to helping to end their suffering once and for all.

Prisoner Of Ice
05-13-2014, 07:23 PM

If you had half a brain you'd realize the road you were going down and how it would make you look but I have this habit of making people say stupid things that later embarrasses them because they lack the wit to raise their game against me and so they rely on the low brow.

Very true, I agree entirely. And now I will put you in my ignore and we can both forget each other's existence.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-13-2014, 09:43 PM
Get a life, loser.

You have over 5 thousand posts at this forum in 13 months.

Before you insult another poster think "can this be easily turned back at me." You got joy out of expressing your views where no one in the real world would care. I got joy amusing myself at the expense of others for a few days.

Is that why you spend your life at this forum making sock puppets?

Yes, three accounts that lasted together 6 to 7 days and less than 100 posts in total (compared to your thousands upon thousands). Perhaps making an account here is a daunting task for you but it isn't for normal people.

I spend my life taking money from stupid. Make an account at Bovada so I can take your money. Bring Dombra with you, too. You'll need each other.

Anyway, I have a big house and a dog. Think about that when you're living in your small Euro apartment without a dog to keep guard over your precious material objects.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-13-2014, 09:46 PM
Being a retard is also good enough for a ban.

Still having trouble with 4th grade math, nationally recognized computer programer?

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-13-2014, 09:51 PM
Frank is back, wonderful, site is not complete without a mentally retarded version of tyrion lannister wandering the premises.

Med gracileness disease is a terrible thing. In this time of year we must not forget the people who suffer with this affliction. Please donate your spare change and loose ammo to to helping to end their suffering once and for all.

Ted Binion died in 1998. You would have been a kid at that time. At first I thought you were letting me know with the Binion reference you knew it was me because I play cards but last time I gave you the benefit of the doubt I gradually realized you were actually stupid.

Even a troll response to another troll needs to make sense. If someone tried to play himself off as a Vietnam vet who served during the Tet Offensive then getting the year wrong would make him just look dumb and no lulz would be forth coming.

I'm here to teach people to think rationally.

Neanderthal
05-13-2014, 09:53 PM
No you dont and making sockpuppets is banned here on TA also its nice to see that you are still mentally damaged from Methu ;)

Why you always side with the bad guys? Turkey, USA, NATO, Israel, Mathusalem? :lol:

Kiyant
05-13-2014, 09:54 PM
Why you always side with the bad guys? Turkey, USA, NATO, Israel, Mathusalem? :lol:

I like to be evil :cool:

Longbowman

The good guys being autistic nihilists who don't even believe in the concept of good, or Russia, the crappier version of America?

Colonel Frank Grimes
Very true, I agree entirely. And now I will put you in my ignore and we can both forget each other's existence.

Ignore? Why not run to a mod like you did once to try to get me tossed instead. Who would have thought the great Melonhead would grow a vagina. You disgust and if I do choose to stick around I would remind you whenever you said something stupid (which is 98% of the time). I control your second home here. Gawd knows your supposed job isn't your second home. You spend more time here than dozens of posters put together. You might as well be a mod. You're certainly incompetent enough.

Manifest Destiny
05-13-2014, 09:55 PM

Because he's a Turk with Jewish ancestry who lives in the same NATO country as Methusalem?

Longbowman
05-13-2014, 09:56 PM
Ignore? Why not run to a mod like you did once to try to get me tossed instead. Who would have thought the great Melonhead would grow a vagina. You disgust and if I do choose to stick around I would remind you whenever you said something stupid (which is 98% of the time). I control your second home here. Gawd knows your supposed job isn't your second home. You spend more time here than dozens of posters put together. You might as well be a mod. You're certainly incompetent enough.

Ty m8

Neanderthal
05-13-2014, 09:57 PM
The good guys being autistic nihilists who don't even believe in the concept of good, or Russia, the crappier version of America?

Yeah, defend him. I'm rooting for your weeding.

Kiyant
Because he's a Turk with Jewish ancestry who lives in the same NATO country as Methusalem?

Know i feel myself quite naked

Kiyant

Who will marry?

Manifest Destiny
05-13-2014, 09:58 PM
Ty m8

We should put our differences aside and revel in our incompetence. You can lick the windows while I count to potato.

Longbowman
05-13-2014, 09:59 PM

I only defend people insofar as it helps me corrupt Gentiles and maximise Jewgold.

Neanderthal
05-13-2014, 09:59 PM
Who will marry?

My best friends. :) A groom from Turkey and another groom from England. :laugh:

Longbowman
05-13-2014, 10:00 PM
We should put our differences aside and revel in our incompetence. You can lick the windows while I count to potato.

This plays to my strengths.

Manifest Destiny
Know i feel myself quite naked

It's easier to feel yourself when you're naked, isn't it?

Longbowman

do u want best man

Kiyant

Sounds familiar i think i know those two intellectual and hot men

Kiyant
05-13-2014, 10:01 PM
It's easier to feel yourself when you're naked, isn't it?

This is becoming Gigolo creepy right now.......

Prisoner Of Ice
05-13-2014, 10:03 PM

Oh I will, if you quote me a billion times without me responding and start threads about me like before, but I was hoping we could bury the hatchet. I was nice, I was even sad your girlfriend got raped and then you got teased about it (though not so much the stabbing part).

LightHouse89
I only defend people insofar as it helps me corrupt Gentiles and maximise Jewgold.

as does one learn the dark arts of Jewry? must I join the dark side of the force? :p

Manifest Destiny
This is becoming Gigolo creepy right now.......

:naughty:

Colonel Frank Grimes
I can't help but want to post here now that bar has been raised an inch.

I don't know why you two (Longbow and Novella) thanked my post. I was insulting the forum's history of arbitrary rule and lack of standards beyond "he makes me laugh and so I'll keep him around but I'll ban this guy for doing the same thing my buddy does to others because it was directed at me."

The first time I was banned was for pointing out how the rules set weren't followed. Then I got banned a second time for pointing out there aren't any actual rules and that some people are allowed to do whatever they want, while others punished for the same actions.

If you think I'm going to use something I may have or know against someone here you don't need to be so "nice" in an attempt to please me if the reason for unbanning is other than needing a new clown to stir up traffic. Whatever I know or may have isn't going to be revealed to anyone. I'm not a scumbag, like many of your posters. Unless you do something like poison my dog, I'd keep it to myself.

Prisoner Of Ice
05-13-2014, 10:04 PM

So that when he's black fuhrer and I am his tame snownigger enforcer, I can spare your life.

Longbowman
05-13-2014, 10:05 PM
I don't know why you two (Longbow and Novella) thanked my post. I was insulting the forum's history of arbitrary rule and lack of standards beyond "he makes me laugh and so I'll keep him around but I'll ban this guy for doing the same thing my buddy does to others because it was directed at me."

The first time I was banned was for pointing out how the rules set weren't followed. Then I got banned a second time for pointing out there aren't any actual rules and that some people are allowed to do whatever they want, while others punished for the same actions.

If you think I'm going to use something I may have or know against someone here you don't need to be so "nice" in an attempt to please me if the reason for unbanning is other than needing a new clown to stir up traffic. Whatever I know or may have isn't going to be revealed to anyone. I'm not a scumbag, like many of your posters. Unless you do something like poison my dog, I'd keep it to myself.

We unbanned you 'cause we like you. Now stop being such a prat and give us a hug.

Judiciaries are never perfect.

Longbowman
05-13-2014, 10:06 PM
as does one learn the dark arts of Jewry? must I join the dark side of the force? :p

You have to convert which will involve receiving a short blowjob from a Rabbi. Once that occurs, you will be given your horns, tail, and a section of the general populace to corrupt. And of course your share of the Jewgold.

LightHouse89
05-13-2014, 10:07 PM

I only mock rape in public with my rape whistle its a wonderful deterrent from crime....I mean if your going to be robbed people will rush to your aid because they think your a woman and get there and realize its a dude being robbed. I tell you they are the most useful devices next to a fire arm to scare away criminals......they are so loud usually criminals run away when they hear them. LOL [jk]

LightHouse89
05-13-2014, 10:08 PM
You have to convert which will involve receiving a short blowjob from a Rabbi. Once that occurs, you will be given your horns, tail, and a section of the general populace to corrupt. And of course your share of the Jewgold.

sounds like a bargain LOL.

Elsa
05-13-2014, 10:08 PM

I knew your reply was tongue-in-cheek. I generally just thank the people who reply to me out of courtesy.

Longbowman
05-13-2014, 10:09 PM
I knew your reply was tongue-in-cheek. I generally just thank the people who reply to me out of courtesy.

but i thought he was srs :(

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-13-2014, 10:10 PM
Oh I will, if you quote me a billion times without me responding and start threads about me like before, but I was hoping we could bury the hatchet.

I don't care if you respond. I care that people laugh at your expense. You promote ignorance. It's why you went running to a mod. You weren't responding to my posts at that time, either, and I was certainly fine with that but you were upset because I was pointing out how stupid your comments were with something could "logic" alongside factual information beyond "I think this is true because my grandma said so." I don't want your attention, you dope. I want you to stop being an idiot.

I was nice,

You deserve a medal. You can be whatever you want; just be educated on basic fourth grade math so I don't feel the world is coming to an end.

I was even sad your girlfriend got raped and then you got teased about it (though not so much the stabbing part).

You certainly deserve a pat on the back for not being a scumbag. You appear to want accolades for what is viewed as normal human behavior in our society; that's how I know you're a fraud (and the stupidity makes it a given). You have no higher standard for yourself.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-13-2014, 10:21 PM
We unbanned you 'cause we like you. Now stop being such a prat and give us a hug.

Judiciaries are never perfect.

The thread to was deleted not too long ago only because I was a moderator there and I was also expected to be banned from that place. Now suddenly I'm welcomed here a few weeks later? This looks like I a typical "draw him closer to keep an eye on him" situation and I'd be stupid to accept it. I already said no one has anything to worry about from me if that's the reason. So put back the thread for my nigga Bot who is a very honorable man (unlike most of the people here who would sell their friends for a cookie) and we'll go our separate ways. You all (generally speaking) to your life of creating idiotic posts that are obviously meant to troll each other and me to my doggies, cards, and horrible traffic.

Longbowman
05-13-2014, 10:24 PM
The thread to was deleted not too long ago only because I was a moderator there and I was also expected to be banned from that place. Now suddenly I'm welcomed here a few weeks later? This looks like I a typical "draw him closer to keep an eye on him" situation and I'd be stupid to accept it. I already said no one has anything to worry about from me if that's the reason. So put back the thread for my nigga Bot who is a very honorable man (unlike most of the people here who would sell their friends for a cookie) and we'll go our separate ways. You all (generally speaking) to your life of creating idiotic posts that are obviously meant to troll each other and me to my doggies, cards, and horrible traffic.

Actually you made that sockpuppet account and it was obvious it was you for stylistic and IP reasons but it reminded us of how funny you were so we decided to unban you.

Also, no offence, but you're not JFK and you don't deserve a whole conspiracy based around you.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-13-2014, 10:32 PM
Actually you made that sockpuppet account and it was obvious it was you for stylistic and IP reasons but it reminded us of how funny you were so we decided to unban you.

You didn't know it was me during our argument. Btw, I won that argument hands down.

As I said I'm not going to be the new forum clown. I don't want to be a jiggaboo in a jester's outfit allowed to cause trouble for the amusement of the court. That's what I didn't like the first and the second time I was banned. I'd be a hypocrite.

Also, no offence, but you're not JFK and you don't deserve a whole conspiracy based around you.

I'm relieved. So how about someone post the thread to Tiny Chat to make good with Bot whose a stand up guy and everyone can forget this bad soap opera and move on to bigger and less gheyer things.

Elsa
05-13-2014, 10:33 PM
I'm relieved. So how about some post the thread to Tiny Chat to make good with Bot whose a stand up guy and everyone can thankfully forget this bad soap opera and move on to bigger and less gheyer things.

I have restored that thread.

Longbowman
05-13-2014, 10:38 PM
You didn't know it was me during our argument. Btw, I won that argument hands down.

I thought you were Brudny, another banned member, but yeah, when I say 'we' I mean smarter people than me who know how to use computers. Your argument was weak, like a millipede who has had a stroke.

Prisoner Of Ice
05-13-2014, 10:39 PM
Your argument was weak, like a millipede who has had a stroke.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-13-2014, 10:40 PM
I have restored that thread.

Sweet. Then we're good. Here's a video of Bobby Orr as a sign of friendship between both our Houses. Good luck and I hope your quest for a court jester is successful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv0-9Wi713o

Manifest Destiny
05-13-2014, 10:42 PM
This looks like I a typical "draw him closer to keep an eye on him" situation and I'd be stupid to accept it.

http://youtu.be/7YvAYIJSSZY

armenianbodyhair
05-13-2014, 10:49 PM
Damn I wanted to ask him his opinion on wogs

LightHouse89
05-14-2014, 12:09 AM
Damn I wanted to ask him his opinion on wogs

are those, those creatures from the lord of the rings movies? :rolleyes::p

armenianbodyhair
05-14-2014, 12:17 AM
are those, those creatures from the lord of the rings movies? :rolleyes::p

Which ones there is a rumor that I that is really the case...

Longbowman
05-14-2014, 12:24 AM

This comment got far more thumbs up than my comment did. Life isn't fair.

LightHouse89
05-14-2014, 12:43 AM
Which ones there is a rumor that I that is really the case...

those creatures the orcs rode to attack the people on horses.

zhaoyun
05-14-2014, 12:49 AM
We can safely say this thread has been hijacked.

This forum never fails to amuse me.

Peikko
05-14-2014, 05:00 PM
You have over 5 thousand posts at this forum in 13 months.

Before you insult another poster think "can this be easily turned back at me." You got joy out of expressing your views where no one in the real world would care. I got joy amusing myself at the expense of others for a few days.
You have an account in all forums. You've been here for 5 years or so. Go have a banana, monkey.

Unome
05-14-2014, 05:04 PM
Oh shi— :leaving:
:ranger:

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-14-2014, 06:44 PM
You have an account in all forums. You've been here for 5 years or so. Go have a banana, monkey.

And what forums would those be? I only post at one forum at a time. That's one of the reasons why Elias at ABF turned into a bitter old girlfriend despite the money I put into that forum (more than any poster except Elias).

If i've had an account here for 5 years and have less than half the number of posts you have in a 15 month period. Hopefully you're not as bad at elementary math as melon head to figure out your fail.

Also, wasn't your initial attack based on a different premise? Is the game plan to fail miserably on one attack and then adopt my better insult? You might as well not have responded You stuck your dick in my business and now you're left without one.

Manifest Destiny
05-14-2014, 06:48 PM
This thread is like herpes. It never goes away.

Dombra
05-14-2014, 06:50 PM

da capo :laugh: Give that gracile med a glass of water since he cannot digest milk nor alcohol to cool his nerves

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-14-2014, 07:22 PM
I thought you were Brudny, another banned member, but yeah, when I say 'we' I mean smarter people than me who know how to use computers. Your argument was weak, like a millipede who has had a stroke.

Arguments are not won by fallicies. You made three fallacies; I made none. You kids today arent familiar with the rules of debating. It's all about swag with you guys.

Prisoner Of Ice
05-14-2014, 07:27 PM
da capo :laugh: Give that gracile med a glass of water since he cannot digest milk nor alcohol to cool his nerves

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-14-2014, 07:28 PM

This is perhaps the lamest attempt at an insult I have seen on a forum. You should insult me about my ex gf being raped. Oh, right you're afraid of being banned
Posting at an internet forum means so much to you.

Actions reveal us, don't they? Now go make a troll thread like you typically do instead making your life meaningful by getting my attention.

Harkonnen
05-14-2014, 07:35 PM
I wonder why it's always these embarrassingly retarded dumbos like MrKIA and Dombra who always have the need for these clusterfuck circlejerks. At least Frank's a old-time cowboy, you have to admit it.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-14-2014, 07:35 PM
[QUOTE=Melonhead;2643005]:lol:[/QUOTE

I'm so ignored.

Dombra
05-14-2014, 08:23 PM
This is perhaps the lamest attempt at an insult I have seen on a forum. You should insult me about my ex gf being raped. Oh, right you're afraid of being banned
Posting at an internet forum means so much to you.

Actions reveal us, don't they? Now go make a troll thread like you typically do instead making your life meaningful by getting my attention.

I don´t know if I should reward the black guy who stabbed or be mad because he did not finish the job.

Hardcore enough? :coffee:

armenianbodyhair
05-14-2014, 09:38 PM
poop break

Longbowman
05-14-2014, 09:43 PM
Arguments are not won by fallicies. You made three fallacies; I made none. You kids today arent familiar with the rules of debating. It's all about swag with you guys.

Like I said, you didn't even present an argument, you presented an essay and claimed all my questions would be answered if I read it.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-14-2014, 09:44 PM
I don´t know if I should reward the black guy who stabbed or be mad because he did not finish the job.

Hardcore enough? :coffee:

My uncle was stabbed by niggers during a mugging. I don't see why you have an issue with my uncle. He's not even a blood relative and my aunt didn't know him until after I was born.

You can't even troll someone successfully and the point I brought up about you stsnding down out fear of being banned and consequently revealing how much meaning this place has for you remains untouched by your harfcore self.

Yes you're very hardcore.

Dombra
05-14-2014, 09:50 PM
My uncle was stabbed by niggers during a mugging. I don't see why you have an issue with my uncle. He's not even a blood relative and my aunt didn't know him until after I was born.

You can't even troll someone successfully and the point I brought up about you stsnding down out fear of being banned and consequently revealing how much meaning this place has for you remains untouched by your harfcore self.

Yes you're very hardcore.

I thought you were stabbed :o I apologize to your uncle unless he also is a gracile med and acts like you

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-14-2014, 09:55 PM
Like I said, you didn't even present an argument, you presented an essay and claimed all my questions would be answered if I read it.

Not only did I present an argument after realizing you didn't read my source but i had to sit through your "this is what I think based on nothing" while referring to my so called opinion based on a respectable source as influenced by Nazis.

Longbowman
05-14-2014, 09:57 PM
Not only did I present an argument after realizing you didn't read my source but i had to say through your "this is what I think based on nothing" while referring to my so called opinion based on a respectable source as influemcrd By Nazis.

I can't remember the argument but you presented a very long essay. I read the first two pages before remembering I have better things to do than read antisemitic drivel and got back to the discussion. You added nothing of your own beyond the essay. Your persona was a self-described nazi and I'm not going to bother with that. If I showed you an hour long youtube video you wouldn't watch it.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-14-2014, 10:38 PM
I thought you were stabbed :o I apologize to your uncle unless he also is a gracile med and acts like you

I know you did just as I know your third fail in this thread paints a picture of a bigger fail in life. If you can't do the unimportant things right in life, you can't be expected to the important things right.

He's an Alpine-Med. If you have any lame throat cancer jokes let me know and I'll send them his way.

Dombra
05-14-2014, 10:42 PM
I know you did just as I know your third fail in this thread paints a picture of a bigger fail in life. If you can't do the unimportant things right in life, you can't be expected to the important things right.

He's an Alpine-Med. If you have any lame throat cancer jokes let me know and I'll send them his way.

Your very presence is polluting my brain down dozens of IQ, so sorry if I am not performing well

Even Alpine-Med is superiorz to gracile med yo :shrug:

Smeagol
05-14-2014, 10:45 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-14-2014, 10:56 PM
I can't remember the argument but you presented a very long essay.

I guess we're not all blessed with a memory so grand as mine. It's difficult to remember points made or not made after a 36 hour period for most people apparently but fortunately I'm blessed.

I read the first two pages before remembering I have better things to do than read antisemitic drivel and got back to the discussion.

That's slander against the author. Did you bother to look up the author before you decided it was "anti-Semitic drivel"? Of course not. Anything that portrays Jews as not being the victims and actually having a role besides victim will always be viewed as anti-Semitic.

You're the other half of the same coin. Those who always portray Jews as the bad guy have more in common with you than the author.

You added nothing of your own beyond the essay.

Didn't you say you didn't remember the argument? Now suddenly you remember I added nothing. Did I ever tell you how I feel about contradictions?

Your persona was a self-described nazi and I'm not going to bother with that.

You said my information came form Nazis. That someone is a Nazi doesn't mean their information on a subject comes from Nazi propaganda. My source isn't Nazi propaganda. When you looked up the author didn't you see that... Oh, wait... you didn't do that. Slander is worth your time. Looking someone up isn't.

If I showed you an hour long youtube video you wouldn't watch it.

Yes, if I'm interested in the subject and it's a respectable source.

Longbowman
05-14-2014, 10:59 PM
I guess we're not all blessed with a memory so grand as mine. It's difficult to remember points made or not made after a 36 hour period for most people apparently but fortunately I'm blessed.

That's slander against the author. Did you bother to look up the author before you decided it was "anti-Semitic drivel"? Of course not. Anything that portrays Jews as not being the victims and actually having a role besides victim will always be viewed as anti-Semitic.

You're the other half of the same coin. Those who always portray Jews as the bad guy have more in common with you than the author.

Didn't you say you didn't remember the argument? Now sudden;y you remember I added nothing. Did I ever tell you how I feel about contradictions?

You said my information came form Nazis. That someone is a Nazi doesn't mean their information on a subject comes from Nazi propaganda. My source isn't Nazi propaganda. When you looked up the author didn't you see that... Oh, wait... you didn't do that. Slander is worth your time. Looking someone up isn't.

Yes, if I'm interested in the subject and it's a respectable source.

Not the author, your persona. It's as if Portusaus gave me a feature length film to watch. Anyhow, I apologise for my inferiority but I can't remember the ins and outs of every little victory. I've been laid 3 times since we had that talk, had a blood test and spend several hours attempting to get my affairs in order with the Royal Navy, to which I'm applying. Much as I enjoyed talking with you, you didn't quite make the 'day's most memorable moments.' Furthermore the thread was about Jews enslaving Slavs and your essay was entitled 'historic emnity between Jews and Poles' or something similar.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-14-2014, 11:02 PM
Your very presence is polluting my brain down dozens of IQ, so sorry if I am not performing well

Even Alpine-Med is superiorz to gracile med yo :shrug:

That's face saving code for "damn, you make me feel stupid." I don't make people feel stupid, they make themselves feel stupid by acting stupid. I just provide the mirror. You did the actual work.

Have any funny jokes about rape you'd like to share? Or have you not filled your schedule for the next few months with something other than making the intellectual posts we all know and love here?

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-14-2014, 11:10 PM
Not the author, your persona. It's as if Portusaus gave me a feature length film to watch.

The author is irrelevant to anyone's persona. You're dancing... you called the paper "anti-Semitic drivel" based on nothing but a preconceived notion.

Anyhow, I apologise for my inferiority but I can't remember the ins and outs of every little victory.

That's because you didn't win. Once you said "Nazi influenced propaganda" I could have talked about fluffy puppies and still won.

I've been laid 3 times since we had that talk,..

That's one hard working prostitute.

..had a blood test

Good idea after banging the prostitute.

.and spend several hours attempting to get my affairs in order with the Royal Navy, to which I'm applying.

Good luck in your career as cannon fodder for the wealthy elite.

Much as I enjoyed talking with you, you didn't quite make the 'day's most memorable moments.'

I guess this is where my superiority comes in because I rarely forget anything that has happened or been said or written within the past week.

Furthermore the thread was about Jews enslaving Slavs and your essay was entitled 'historic emnity between Jews and Poles' or something similar.

I responded to something you said specifically. My memory is a bit fuzzy. Can you help me remember what you said?

Longbowman
05-14-2014, 11:18 PM
The author is irrelevant to anyone's persona. You're dancing... you called the paper "anti-Semitic drivel" based on nothing but a preconceived notion.

I didn't call it drivel! I called your persona's writing drivel. I already said I didn't read the paper.

That's because you didn't win. Once you said "Nazi influenced propaganda" I could have talked about fluffy puppies and still won.

But your persona admitted to being a nazi.

That's one hard working prostitute.

That may be, but in her role as my girlfriend she doesn't charge me. Well, not full rates.

Good idea after banging the prostitute.

This merits a thumbs up. Actually I don't know what I needed it for, the RN/my doctor wanted me to take it. To do with protein in urea, or the possibility thereof.

Good luck in your career as cannon fodder for the wealthy elite.

Well, when you shoot people in London, folk look at you funny. I figured I could only really do it in the army.

I guess this is where my superiority comes in because I rarely forget anything that has happened or been said or written within the past week.

Teach me to be you.

I responded to something you said specifically. My memory is a bit fuzzy. Can you help me remember what you said?

I'll check the thread.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-14-2014, 11:36 PM
I didn't call it drivel! I called your persona's writing drivel. I already said I didn't read the paper.

I can't remember the argument but you presented a very long essay. I read the first two pages before remembering I have better things to do than read antisemitic drivel and got back to the discussion. You added nothing of your own beyond the essay. Your persona was a self-described nazi and I'm not going to bother with that. If I showed you an hour long youtube video you wouldn't watch it.

Really, dude? Is your memory that poor or are you insulting me by lying?

But your persona admitted to being a nazi.

"But" doesn't address what I said.

Your middle name must be Fallacy.

That may be, but in her role as my girlfriend she doesn't charge me. Well, not full rates.

I doubt prostitutes make good girlfriends.

This merits a thumbs up. Actually I don't know what I needed it for, the RN/my doctor wanted me to take it. To do with protein in urea, or the possibility thereof.

Because of the prostitute.

Well, when you shoot people in London, folk look at you funny. I figured I could only really do it in the army.

You're joining the navy, not the army. I don't think you'll be accepted to either one if you can't differentiate between the two.

Teach me to be you.

After reading the above I'd say it would be a lost cause. I do zone out a lot, though.

I'll check the thread.

I'm sure you'll get lost along the way.

Longbowman
05-14-2014, 11:40 PM
Really, dude? Is your memory that poor or are you insulting me by lying?

Your antisemitic drivel.

"But" doesn't address what I said.

Your middle name must be Fallacy.

Your persona was really obviously designed to spread Nazi rubbish. Re-read the first post of this thread.

I doubt prostitutes make good girlfriends.

Beggars can't be choosers.

You're joining the navy, not the army. I don't think you'll be accepted to either one if you can't differentiate between the two.

Silly me. Actually I have two concurrent applications going and have yet to reach the stage where I have to choose.

I'm sure you'll get lost along the way.

Well yeah. There are no pictures. Lost interest after 2 posts.

Prisoner Of Ice
05-14-2014, 11:56 PM
I think it's especially funny any lowlife who makes his living playing cards bashing on those horrible useless jews.

Prisoner Of Ice
05-15-2014, 12:03 AM
I was laid seven times since that last post, btw.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-15-2014, 12:04 AM
Your antisemitic drivel.

Really? Go back and read what was first said and its progression. Don't make me have to go back and quote the progression from start to finish. It's stupid to lie when you're on record.

Your persona was really obviously designed to spread Nazi rubbish. Re-read the first post of this thread.

You mean collecting Nazi memorabilia and also saying disliking Jews? If I say there is no record that leads someone to believe that 6 million Jews died in the Holocaust is that rubbish? Or that there is no physical evidence of Hitler signing orders to commit genocide against the Jews, is that rubbish when it comes from a Nazi sympathizer but not when it comes from someone who isn't sympathetic to the Nazis? Cuz, my nigga, both statements are accurate.

See my point? Or should I be fearful that you forgot what was said?

Beggars can't be choosers.

A "how about you not fuck these other guys for money while I'm fucking you" is always an option.

Silly me. Actually I have two concurrent applications going and have yet to reach the stage where I have to choose.

Then you would have mentioned both or simply said military. Is Melonhead couching you on how to be absurd?

Well yeah. There are no pictures. Lost interest after 2 posts.

If you kept reading you would have seen I posted a gif of someone shaking keys to the amusement of infant.

Longbowman
05-15-2014, 12:10 AM
Really? Go back and read what was first said and its progression. Don't make me have to go back and quote the progression from start to finish. It's stupid to lie when you're on record.

Why is it so important to you you be seen to have 'won' that 'debate?'

You mean collecting Nazi memorabilia and also saying disliking Jews? If I say there is no record that leads someone to believe that 6 million Jews died in the Holocaust is that rubbish? Or that there is no physical evidence of Hitler signing orders to commit genocide against the Jews, is that rubbish when it comes from a Nazi sympathizer but not when it comes from someone who isn't sympathetic to the Nazis? Cuz, my nigga, both statements are accurate.

Yeah, see this is what we call Nazi propaganda. Not collecting memorabilia, that's a hobby.

See my point? Or should I be fearful that you forgot what was said?

It's sad, actually. Literally everyone here disagrees with you, but you'd rather delude yourself you're the smartest guy to grace the face of the planet rather than confront the possibility you might be wrong.

A "how about you not fuck these other guys for money while I'm fucking you" is always an option.

I'm nervous she'll dump me and I'll have to go back to having sex with bagels.

Then you would have mentioned both or simply said military. Is Melonhead couching you?

Melonhead doesn't 'couch' me. If you flick through my posts I've mentioned both on multiple occasions. As it was, my sentence here was obviously a joke so if I had not been applying to the Army I would not feel like I'd made a boo boo.

If you kept reading you would have seen I posted a gif of someone shaking keys to the amusement of infant.

Aw.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-15-2014, 12:25 AM
I think it's especially funny any lowlife who makes his living playing cards bashing on those horrible useless jews.

You must be talking about that guy you're ignoring.

I don't think Longbow is gay and so stop trying to nibble at his balls for your own purposes.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-15-2014, 12:42 AM
Why is it so important to you you be seen to have 'won' that 'debate?'

I don't care how it's seen by others. Reality isn't dictated by what people desire. I simply made a statement of fact. You questioned that fact. I corrected your poor memory.

Yeah, see this is what we call Nazi propaganda. Not collecting memorabilia, that's a hobby.

What I said is factual. There is no record of 6 million Jews being killed or written order signed by Hitler. Neither means there wasn't a genocide. It may have been 6 million but there is no record of victims that amounts to 6 million. Apparently my well respected professor of history who worked for the UN at the time is an anti-Semite because he factually claimed there is no order signed by Hitler linking him to anything associated to the Holocaust. I hope his Jewish buddy in the history department didn't find out! Of course, none of that means he didn't give a verbal order.

It's sad, actually. Literally everyone here disagrees with you,...

You sure do like your fallacies. Don't they teach logic101 at universities anymore?

//but you'd rather delude yourself you're the smartest guy to grace the face of the planet rather than confront the possibility you might be wrong.

Funny, that's the same observation other posters have made about you. Almost word for word. I won't name them but sometimes certain posters become the subject of discussion in Apricty tiny chat.

I'm nervous she'll dump me and I'll have to go back to having sex with bagels.

I feel sorry for the bagels.

Melonhead doesn't 'couch' me.

That sounded funny.

If you flick through my posts I've mentioned both on multiple occasions. As it was, my sentence here was obviously a joke so if I had not been applying to the Army I would not feel like I'd made a boo boo.

It wasn't a big deal. I was just fucking with you on that. The claim about drivel is, on the other hand, serious and your attempt to draw away from your lie, or poor memory, with a "boy, you sure do care about winning a debate" as a half ass acknowledgement that you are in error and so those posters were correct in their evaluation of you. I defended you, of course, but I should have been more familiar with you on these boards before doing so.

Aw.

You should go back to thread and look for it.

Prisoner Of Ice
05-15-2014, 12:47 AM
Longbowman wants to joint the thing as its only jewish member (he was gonna do the seals but they have a jewish guy named mickel jewboy), but he has to rack up some experience first. They we will kill obama bin laden jr. together.

Also, if you don't like jews (and you don't) it's anti-semitism so stop making a fool of yourself. It doesn't matter if you are right or not, and your attempts to make your case sound like religious exhortation more than logical argument.

How's that for some couching?

Longbowman
05-15-2014, 12:48 AM
Yad Vashem has a pretty good list, actually. And look up Irving vs Penguin publishers. But that's not relevant.

I don't know what goes on in ********, but I'm flattered you defended me. I've always been a fan of yours here and have defended you on many an occasion, as you know.

If I called the essay 'antisemitic drivel' or indeed anything I apologise as when I opened the link I saw it was long and there were no pictures so I didn't read it but it's not really relevant to the debate.

Longbowman
05-15-2014, 12:52 AM
Longbowman wants to joint the thing as its only jewish member (he was gonna do the seals but they have a jewish guy named mickel jewboy), but he has to rack up some experience first. They we will kill obama bin laden jr. together.

Also, if you don't like jews (and you don't) it's anti-semitism so stop making a fool of yourself. It doesn't matter if you are right or not, and your attempts to make your case sound like religious exhortation more than logical argument.

'The only' would not be far from the truth as there are less than 500 Jews currently in the British Armed Forces according to some guy I once gave half my sandwich to.

Prisoner Of Ice
05-15-2014, 12:54 AM
'The only' would not be far from the truth as there are less than 500 Jews currently in the British Armed Forces according to some guy I once gave half my sandwich to.

There's no jews in teh thing, but there is one in navy seals who's an instructor now. I don't know how it is in UK. Obviously I am just joking anyway.

Prisoner Of Ice
05-15-2014, 12:55 AM
People often shift branches, too.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-15-2014, 01:06 AM

My attempts? The ignore option must not be working.

I like how Melonhead only feels comfortable attacking me (in his lame way) when I'm dealing with someone else. "I'm going to ignore you... until I can try to double or triple team you."

You were that kid in school who never had the balls to confront someone yourself. Real quiet when by yourself. Running your mouth when you think you're protected. Always the bottom feeder of the group and always the first tossed aside.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-15-2014, 01:09 AM

Sounds like a patriotic group of people. What's the proportion of Jews in the UK compared to their proportion in the military?

Longbowman
05-15-2014, 01:12 AM
Sounds like a patriotic group of people. What's the proportion of Jews in the UK compared to their proportion in the military?

I concur. Many Jews could do with a patriotism transplant. Well, there are 250,000-300,000 Jews and 500 servicemen, but 2,000 British Jews are in the Israeli Army, so if I had to guess, I might say those who hold Israel in greater esteem than Britain outnumber those for whom the reverse is true by two to one (because Zionists are more likely to join the Israeli army than non-Zionists are the British).

Politically they're equally biased towards right-wing and even anti-immigration parties, so who knows.

What bugs me is, the ADL or something just came out with a report that said '25% of people hold antisemitic views,' by which they meant at least 1 of 11 statements respondents were asked to agree or disagree with. However, one of the statements was 'Jews are more loyal to Israel than *insert country name*' and another was 'Jews talk about the Holocaust too much' and to me, neither of those statements is antisemitic. Hell, I agree with them both. Yet people who said 'yes' to those were classed as as antisemitic as people who said 'the Jews are responsible for most of the world's wars.' Go figure.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-15-2014, 01:14 AM
Yad Vashem has a pretty good list, actually. And look up Irving vs Penguin publishers. But that's not relevant.

I don't know what goes on in ********, but I'm flattered you defended me. I've always been a fan of yours here and have defended you on many an occasion, as you know.

If I called the essay 'antisemitic drivel' or indeed anything I apologise as when I opened the link I saw it was long and there were no pictures so I didn't read it but it's not really relevant to the debate.

Not... If... you did. Why can't you just acknowledge you did? Anyone can go back and see that you did so. This is such a small issue and if you're deceitful about something so small and insignificant you can't be trusted on anything. If I make a mistake I just say I did; the world doesn't end for me and people know I can be trusted.

I'm teaching you a life lesson. Do you want people to gradually view you as someone who can't be trusted? Because in the long run that's going to fuck you up.

Rudel
05-15-2014, 01:14 AM
You must be talking about that guy you're ignoring.

I don't think Longbow is gay and so stop trying to nibble at his balls for your own purposes.
Longbow thinks that gay people should have public liberties. He's obviously a huge queen.

Longbowman
05-15-2014, 01:15 AM
Longbow thinks that gay people should have public liberties. He's obviously a huge queen.

No, I'm a huge fan of the Queen.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-15-2014, 01:15 AM
My dog's spine feels weird.

Longbowman
05-15-2014, 01:16 AM
Not... If... you did. Why can't you just acknowledge you did? Anyone can go back and see that you did so. This is such a small issue and if you're deceitful about something so small and insignificant you can't be trusted on anything. If I make a mistake I just say I did; the world doesn't end for me and people know I can be trusted.

I'm teaching you a life lesson. Do you want people to gradually view you as someone who can't be trusted? Because in the long run that's going to fuck you up.

Alright Frank, I apologise for calling the essay 'antisemitic drivel.' The truth, as I've previously admitted to, is I didn't read it. I mean, for all I know it is antisemitic drivel, or about trains, or just a stream of nonsensical lettering.

Rudel
05-15-2014, 01:17 AM
No, I'm a huge fan of the Queen.
Me too.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130504145200/epicrapbattlesofhistory/images/1/15/Freddie-Mercury.jpg

Longbowman
05-15-2014, 01:18 AM
Me too.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130504145200/epicrapbattlesofhistory/images/1/15/Freddie-Mercury.jpg

I thought of omitting the 'the' but I don't like Queen that much.

Rudel
05-15-2014, 01:22 AM
I thought of omitting the 'the' but I don't like Queen that much.
Don't you sing « Here we are. Born to be kings, we're the princes of the Universe » under the shower ?

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-15-2014, 01:25 AM
Alright Frank, I apologise for calling the essay 'antisemitic drivel.' The truth, as I've previously admitted to, is I didn't read it. I mean, for all I know it is antisemitic drivel, or about trains, or just a stream of nonsensical lettering.

Actually, you said you read the first two pages. Later you said you didn't read it.

I'm quite disappointed but Odin teaches us to forgive.

Longbowman
05-15-2014, 01:25 AM
Don't you sing « Here we are. Born to be kings, we're the princes of the Universe » under the shower ?

I don't shower, it's a waste of time and water. I'm just going to get dirty again anyhow.

Longbowman
05-15-2014, 01:27 AM
Actually, you said you read the first two pages. Later you said you didn't read it.

I'm quite disappointed.

I lied. I didn't read the first two pages. I opened it, and I glanced at them, because they came up on my screen, but beyond reading the title and skim-reading the first paragraph, I didn't bother, because I noticed that it was a long essay and not even on topic and I wasn't in the mood.

Armando Esteban Quito
05-15-2014, 01:32 AM
So Colonel Frank Grimes is Papa Anodyne from ABF?

larali
05-15-2014, 01:34 AM
Behave, Anodyne.

:eusa_naughty:

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-15-2014, 01:40 AM
I wonder why it's always these embarrassingly retarded dumbos like MrKIA and Dombra who always have the need for these clusterfuck circlejerks. At least Frank's a old-time cowboy, you have to admit it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fc36Hc2n2s

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-15-2014, 01:46 AM
Behave, Anodyne.

:eusa_naughty:

I don't think I can. I told a woman in traffic today I know her husband is a fag because he married a woman who looks likes a man. She upset me. Technically she was in the right but no one likes having a finger wagged at them by a nosey, ugly bitch over nothing.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-15-2014, 01:50 AM
Damn, Lara. I wasn't using that story to attack you. It's something that did happen today and I'm still angry about it.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-15-2014, 02:12 AM
I don't think I can. I told a woman in traffic today I know her husband is a fag because he married a woman who looks likes a man. She upset me. Technically she was in the right but no one likes having a finger wagged at them by a nosey, ugly bitch over nothing.

Now I'm at that rational state where I think I should have let it go and that I over reacted. So now I feel shitty and yet somewhat aroused.

Dombra
05-15-2014, 09:15 AM
That's face saving code for "damn, you make me feel stupid." I don't make people feel stupid, they make themselves feel stupid by acting stupid. I just provide the mirror. You did the actual work.

Have any funny jokes about rape you'd like to share? Or have you not filled your schedule for the next few months with something other than making the intellectual posts we all know and love here?

At least I am smart enough to keep my comments against you short unlike certain people who say "duh, I am not here to post" yet rites essays in a forum shitstorm :rolleyes: What did you say about saving time earlier, monkey?

Prisoner Of Ice
05-15-2014, 09:20 AM
At least I am smart enough to keep my comments against you short unlike certain people who say "duh, I am not here to post" yet rites essays in a forum shitstorm :rolleyes: What did you say about saving time earlier, monkey?

Frank is busy man, obviously.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-15-2014, 02:18 PM
At least I am smart enough to keep my comments against you short unlike certain people who say "duh, I am not here to post" yet rites essays in a forum shitstorm :rolleyes:

I keep my posts limited to this thread. Once you and others realize you're not smart enough to deal with me, I'm out the door. I'm a cruel man who takes joy in humiliating the weak; I'll probably feel bad about it later, though.

What did you say about saving time earlier, monkey?

I never said such a thing. That was either you or your butt buddy. Another fail to add to your mountain of fails.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-15-2014, 02:20 PM
Frank is busy man, obviously.

Oh, the irony. If only this forum wasn't your second address.

Dombra
05-15-2014, 06:10 PM
I'll probably feel bad about it later, though.

You might feel bad because you know you have wasted better men´s time by interacting with them. No tears though. Even we intelligent like to play with chimps, fascinating creatures. We play with them on forums while poor blacks... you know :naughty:

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-15-2014, 06:50 PM
You might feel bad because you know you have wasted better men´s time by interacting with them. No tears though. Even we intelligent like to play with chimps, fascinating creatures. We play with them on forums while poor blacks... you know :naughty:

You basically took what I said about you and made it about me, while ignoring your previous fail. I can't say I'm honored by your plagerism.

Prisoner Of Ice
05-15-2014, 06:52 PM

Don't rob frank's valuable card playing time. He needs to get another 50 bucks tonight to make the rent.

Dombra
05-15-2014, 07:15 PM
Don't rob frank's valuable card playing time. He needs to get another 50 bucks tonight to make the rent.

He could sell himself in the ghetto but he is so weak they can take him by force, like before :laugh:

Prisoner Of Ice
05-15-2014, 07:29 PM
Something something jews. Something something busy man. Something something hard worker. Something something life's not fair. Something something melonhead. Something something raped by negroes like methusalem.

There, just in case someone wanted a summary of everything Frank ever wrote here without having to read 700 pages of text.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-15-2014, 10:24 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov-1S8Xxd94

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-15-2014, 10:26 PM
He could sell himself in the ghetto but he is so weak they can take him by force, like before :laugh:

Talk amongst yourselves.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-15-2014, 10:29 PM
Something something jews. Something something busy man. Something something hard worker. Something something life's not fair. Something something melonhead. Something something raped by negroes like methusalem.

There, just in case someone wanted a summary of everything Frank ever wrote here without having to read 700 pages of text.

I'm shocked by your poor reading comprehension.

I vaguely recall you saying I was ignored. You're too stupid to keep your lies in order. Now get back under a rock before I ask you an elementary math problem to your great horror.

Prisoner Of Ice
05-21-2014, 07:53 PM

This is an interesting fake persona and life story you made up as you pretended to be someone you're not on a board that banned you. I guess I understand now why you always think I am lying. It's because you are a guy who constantly tells elaborate and yet boring lies.

Why do you hate the lord jesus christ so much, frank?

portusaus
05-21-2014, 08:05 PM
Why was this user banned?

Prisoner Of Ice
05-21-2014, 08:06 PM
It's an alt frank made up to sneak back on the board when he was banned.

Kiyant
05-21-2014, 08:06 PM

Sockpuppet of Frank Grimes

Longbowman
05-21-2014, 08:13 PM

Because he was antisemitic but also quite clever. We only allow stupid antisemites here, to make antisemitism look stupid.

Prisoner Of Ice
05-21-2014, 08:14 PM
but also quite clever.

Only in the relative sense.

Vorpal
05-21-2014, 08:22 PM
glad I missed this bullshit.

Longbowman
05-21-2014, 08:27 PM
glad I missed this bullshit.

m8 u don't no wat ur talking about. This was top-tier bullshit. If you can't appreciate this, what bullshit can you appreciate?

Vorpal
05-21-2014, 08:31 PM
m8 u don't no wat ur talking about. This was top-tier bullshit. If you can't appreciate this, what bullshit can you appreciate?

well, I have already witnessed loads of bullshit during my internetz lifetime and I appreciated it, but now ONLY SRS BSNS

EliasAlucard
06-18-2014, 11:33 AM
And what forums would those be? I only post at one forum at a time. That's one of the reasons why Elias at ABF turned into a bitter old girlfriend despite the money I put into that forum (more than any poster except Elias).I didn't turn into a bitter old girlfriend. After the ABF hacking drama pretty much ended, I noticed you weren't coming back, and that you had made Apricity your new home (the same is also true of Unome btw, but I haven't banned him because he's not causing any drama). At first, I was like, wtf? Then I realised you were happy going on and on dropping one-liners and discussing members here, until Loki banned you and you immediately ran back to ABF to do exactly the same retarded routine. So I banned you, because I realised you had no real scientific, political or intellectual purpose on these forum except trying to be witty (yes, trying, because you really aren't; if you were, you'd have a successful blog or something where people would actually laugh at your antics). And that's about it. So go on as you are, no one cares. At ABF I want productive members, and you haven't been one in quite some time now. Let me know when you're ready to post seriously again.

How much did you donate to ABF anyway? 100-200 bucks in total? I appreciate the donations and you deserve some respect for helping out, but it's a shame your concentration, focus and attention span is like that of a five year old.

Colonel Frank Grimes
06-18-2014, 02:11 PM
I didn't turn into a bitter old girlfriend. After the ABF hacking drama pretty much ended, I noticed you weren't coming back, and that you had made Apricity your new home (the same is also true of Unome btw, but I haven't banned him because he's not causing any drama). At first, I was like, wtf? Then I realised you were happy going on and on dropping one-liners and discussing members here, until Loki banned you and you immediately ran back to ABF to do exactly the same retarded routine.

Bullshit. You accused me of trying to get posters not to contribute money to the forum because I said perhaps you should first prove you can keep a forum from being hacked every other week. Money doesn't grow on trees. You should prove you can keep the forum running first. Fortunately for you there is a Swedish woman competent enough to protect the forum. If you hadn't come across her, I don't know if the situation with the hackers would have changed.

As I said, I waited to see if you were competent to keep the forum afloat before coming back. I was tired of having my posts and conversations disappear every other week because those "dumb" Arab hackers were pwning you. How many times was it hacked?

So I banned you, because I realised you had no real scientific, political or intellectual purpose on these forum except trying to be witty (yes, trying, because you really aren't; if you were, you'd have a successful blog or something where people would actually laugh at your antics).

That's quite a different impression you have of me now then when I didn't call you out on your bullshit. When I was your "buddy" I was a funny, witty, informative guy but now that we aren't pals I'm totally lame. It doesn't work that way. If you acknowledge someone is good at something, you can't do a 180 degree turm later. I call you stupid. Have I ever said you were intelligent? Or even given the impression that I thought you were? No. Since I didn't have a problem with you in the past I didn't see the need to say you were a moron. If I don't have an issue with someone I keep negative comments to myself and I don't tell someone they're something they're not. If you're not smart, funny, talented in some way, etc., I won't say you are just because we're pals. I won't say anything at all about it if I have no issue with the person.

And that's about it. So go on as you are, no one cares. At ABF I want productive members, and you haven't been one in quite some time now. Let me know when you're ready to post seriously again.

The only productive member you have is Polako. Without his project your forum is no different than any of the other forum except for the absurd rules you have. "You need to ask a question or I'm bouncing this thread." Er, Sometimes people are trying to inform others of an event. "Do you think Putin is right to invade?" Seriously, does that need to be asked? It doesn't need to be written out.

How much did you donate to ABF anyway? 100-200 bucks in total? I appreciate the donations and you deserve some respect for helping out, but it's a shame your concentration, focus and attention span is like that of a five year old.

Yeah and it's more than anyone else other than you. You should give me that money back for banning me over nothing. How is that you suddenly realized I was a terrible poster when I upset you over something that had nothing to do with my posts? You certainly didn't think I was a terrible poster before with my over two thousand posts at your forum. I guess you very slowly realized how much of a moron I am, right? Oh, wait.. it happened suddenly. What happened to me at ABF should be a lesson to anyone at that forum who wants to contribute their hard earned money.

Now run along little doggie. The more you babble the worse you look.

EliasAlucard
06-18-2014, 06:44 PM
Bullshit. You accused me of trying to get posters not to contribute money to the forum because I said perhaps you should first prove you can keep a forum from being hacked every other week. Money doesn't grow on trees. You should prove you can keep the forum running first.That's exactly what you were doing (i.e., causing drama). So it's not bullshit at all.

Fortunately for you there is a Swedish woman competent enough to protect the forum. If you hadn't come across her, I don't know if the situation with the hackers would have changed.She's not Swedish ;) And I don't actually know if she's a woman. That's all I'll say on Chloë for now.

As I said, I waited to see if you were competent to keep the forum afloat before coming back. I was tired of having my posts and conversations disappear every other week because those "dumb" Arab hackers were pwning you. How many times was it hacked?The loss of posts didn't happen every other week. It only happened once that we lost a lot of posts, and then perhaps 2-3 times in a period of 18 months or so, when he has corrupted the database on other occasions and we had to restore from backup and lost some minor posting history.

That's quite a different impression you have of me now then when I didn't call you out on your bullshit.You're not calling me out on any bullshit, because I don't speak your language. I'm an honest guy, and this is me actually being honest with you: your sense of humor is low IQ jokes. If you actually were funny, you'd have a radio show or something where people would laugh at your jokes, instead of wasting my bandwidth and MySQL storage with lame crap.

Now the question is if you can handle honesty (you know, that's a manly concept, to be honest) or if you're going to be all womanly on me and get upset like the mangina you are? Try realising that you're not perfect, that you are a clown and that you couldn't debate if your life depended on it.

When I was your "buddy" I was a funny, witty, informative guy but now that we aren't pals I'm totally lame. It doesn't work that way. If you acknowledge someone is good at something, you can't do a 180 degree turm later. I call you stupid.When have I ever said you're my buddy, and that you're witty and informative? You're totally making that shit up.

I'll admit though, you and I have been on better terms, but you decided to fuck up our "friendship" by behaving like a jerk. As far as I'm concerned you suffer from Mike the Jedi syndrome; you have his mental disease right now, and you should seek treatment for it. It's like his demonic spirit has possessed you.

Have I ever said you were intelligent? Or even given the impression that I thought you were? No.Yes you have actually. As a matter of scientific fact, it's on record here on this very forum, I'll quote it for ya:

You're too smart

Dumbass.

And by the way, the post I just quoted in which you wrote I'm smart, the rest of that post partially explains your most recent ban. You were like totally asking for me to up the seriousness and moderation and so on, on ABF, yet somehow you didn't think that wouldn't mean I'd take action against you too, right?

Be a man and have some self-criticism and both understand and accept that you're a lowbrow member, and that if I ban Amber and Mary, that also means I ban Anodyne, because really, at the end of the day, you're cut from the same cloth as those two (actually Mary is more highbrow than you, and funnier too).

I had to go through a shitload of posts by the way, just to find that post in which you acknowledge that I'm smart, and man, I gotta tell ya, did I read some shitty posting history of yours which I didn't read while I was busy securing the forum. It was all about you being pissed off at niggers (understandable (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newso m), you have my sympathy) and discussing alfieb's virginity, telling Poles they're inferior to Germans and a similar stupid bullshit.

Since I didn't have a problem with you in the past I didn't see the need to say you were a moron. If I don't have an issue with someone I keep negative comments to myself and I don't tell someone they're something they're not. If you're not smart, funny, talented in some way, etc., I won't say you are just because we're pals. I won't say anything at all about it if I have no issue with the person."Okay".

The only productive member you have is Polako.Actually there are more. Jaska is pretty good as well, and what the hell, not to sound immodest, but in terms of quality, I'm like ten Anodynes ;)

Without his project your forum is no different than any of the other forum except for the absurd rules you have. "You need to ask a question or I'm bouncing this thread." Er, Sometimes people are trying to inform others of an event. "Do you think Putin is right to invade?" Seriously, does that need to be asked? It doesn't need to be written out.You're giving Polako too much credit; he definitely knows his shit in genetics and he's a great member as far as genetics is concerned, but the notion that he alone makes ABF isn't true. ABF has lots of good members, some of which were more active in the past, but we're still doing okay. Where Polako is weak in linguistics, Jaska is strong in linguistics, and so on.

And ABF's rules aren't absurd at all. They're mostly copied from the rules of the Swedish Flashback forum, and they're designed (provided that they're followed, of course), to up the discussion atmosphere. Most internet forums don't have any rules (Apricity being a case in point (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?15-Forum-Rules-amp-Mission-Statement)) or if they do, it's something very simple and basic, like VNN's rules (use a "serious" name and don't call other members, "Jews" (http://vnnforum.com/register.php)), and so on. In contrast, ABF has rules that actually take into account various forum scenarios, everything from posting a thread properly to sticking to topic when discussing (a major inability in your case, since you don't know anything about the topics you're discussing, which is why you shift the topic to ancestry of member x and y).

Now I understand that for a libretard like yourself, rules are difficult to understand and follow (hence the libertarian ideology), but rules are also important because without them, shit sucks big time.

At the end of the day, my motto is superior products for superior people. If you're too dumb to understand that ABF's rules are there because it's a serious forum, then keep on posting here. I'll make sure to check back in ten years just to see Anodyne discussing Methusalem's nigger ancestry or whatever other stupid bullshit you think is worth your time. You were made for the Apricity, this is your forum home forever. Just don't come back to ABF next time Loki bans you, I don't want you there if you're going to keep clown mode on.

Yeah and it's more than anyone else other than you.Again: how much did you donate? You don't know for sure if you've donated the most. At most you've donated 500 bucks (and that's a very generous, exaggerated estimation; the real figure is more like 200 dollars). I'm not sure how much money I've put in the forum, but I'm pretty sure it's above 3000 dollars in total. I'll have to calculate it all some day.

Weren't you rich anyway, with all that poker money? For a winner you're quite stingy with every penny.

You should give me that money back for banning me over nothing.If ABF becomes like a billion dollar industry some day, sure. At the moment however, no can do. Unlike you, I'm actually concerned about the survival and continuation of ABF, which is why I'm the admin and you're not, and it's also why I post seriously instead of acting like a 24/7 clown.

How is that you suddenly realized I was a terrible poster when I upset you over something that had nothing to do with my posts?Look moron, when ABF came back up, you decided that you were not going to post there. That's fine. You're free to leave ABF, you're not forced to stay there. When Loki banned you however, you came running back to ABF immediately within a minute or so, not to post and discuss seriously, but to troll Loki and other members about their ancestry. When I told you that's not okay after I had deleted your Loki thread, you began pissing me off about the donations. And that's when the ban hammer came. After having had the forum down for so long, I'd be damned if I were going to allow you to fuck it up; I was not going to take any more shit from you. Serious, quality discussions is what ABF needs now. If you can't discuss seriously, then I suggest you fuck off. You hear me? :mad:

Do you understand where I'm coming from? Do you think I'm overreacting, or that I went out of line with your ban?

You certainly didn't think I was a terrible poster before with my over two thousand posts at your forum. I guess you very slowly realized how much of a moron I am, right? Oh, wait.. it happened suddenly. What happened to me at ABF should be a lesson to anyone at that forum who wants to contribute their hard earned money.Is this you being upset over the money or the ban? The money you donated is pocket change compared to all the hours you've spent on ABF discussing stupid bullshit with Charlie Bass (yes, time is money). I think you should be far more upset over spending three years on pointless nonsense. But you don't seem to have a problem with that since you're doing the exact same routine here.

As for me "realising" what a shitty debater you are, it wasn't so much a realisation as it was that I always knew it. I guess you could say I was more liberal back then, and tolerant of stupid bullshit, which I won't be in the future of ABF. But look at what I had to work with when ABF launched: we had high IQ members like Nephilim for crying out loud. Compared to morons like Nephilim, you're definitely not the worst offender.

However, if there's one thing I did learn from all this hacking bullshit, was that I actually had something important and valuable going on here with ABF, and that it's time for me to step up and take the forum seriously. Not that I didn't do that before, but I was far too busy with my IRL job and combined with 1000-2000 posts a day, I just didn't have time to review all the stupid bullshit, which is why a lot of morons (yourself included) passed by my iDiot radar.

Now run along little doggie. The more you babble the worse you look.Hey man, I'm still waiting for a response in the porn thread; I done fucked you up good in that one. Too pwned to reply? :P

Equilibrium
06-18-2014, 07:33 PM
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/7_qfm9U1jO4/hqdefault.jpg

Colonel Frank Grimes
06-18-2014, 11:11 PM
That's exactly what you were doing (i.e., causing drama). So it's not bullshit at all.

I made one post saying you should prove yourself competent first and you jump at it like a refugee be given a chance to live in a first world nation.

She's not Swedish ;) And I don't actually know if she's a woman. That's all I'll say on Chloë for now.

Yes, her nationality is very important. More important than the fact she saved your incompetent ass. The point is without her it's unknown how things would have gone.

The loss of posts didn't happen every other week.

Sarcasm, you aspie man-child. The forum was hacked three times. At one point one gets annoyed at not only the hackers but the guy going on how he's smarter than the hackers but keeps getting hacked.

It only happened once that we lost a lot of posts, and then perhaps 2-3 times in a period of 18 months or so, when he has corrupted the database on other occasions and we had to restore from backup and lost some minor posting history.

Oh, well. I'm sure I'd have felt more comfortable knowing that when the forum did get hacked... again... it would only be a few posts. As, of course, we all wait forever for you to get the forum back up. Would you say it took weeks to get the forum up twice? Yes, you would because it did.

You're not calling me out on any bullshit, because I don't speak your language. I'm an honest guy, and this is me actually being honest with you: your sense of humor is low IQ jokes. If you actually were funny, you'd have a radio show or something where people would laugh at your jokes, instead of wasting my bandwidth and MySQL storage with lame crap.

You're not honest. You've told me before I'm a funny guy but now that now that you're the butt of my jokes I'm suddenly a low IQ moron. Actually, you're more of a self delusional fool than a dishonest person. I've seen you rewrite history quite often when I didn't have a dog in the fight. My favorite is you constantly bringing up Wadaad's name even when there was no reason to do so and he not being around. It was obvious he touched a nerve with you. If he hadn't, you wouldn't go on about him out of the blue.

What else... going on about those "dumb" hackers. I don't agree with what they did but to say you're smarter than them when you kept getting smacked down is not honest at all. You failed. Someone else had to save the forum. You couldn't deal with them.

What else? Oh, right. Going on about "the chink" or whatever racial slur you used against Amerinese because he wouldn't help you protect the forum because you're too incompetent to do so. You turned on him because he wouldn't help you. He wasn't obligated to help you but like typical Elias who has no life outside these forums you expect him and everyone else to drop whatever they're doing to assist your dumb ass you. There are millions of forums. If your dumb ass can't keep a forum going, someone more capable will. You must not have many real life friends because one of the unwritten rules between friends is not to bother them by asking for favors unless it's a serious situation and, more importantly, no means no. You don't keep hassling the person. Not that Amerinese was your pal but the rule is even more strict with acquaintances.

Now the question is if you can handle honesty (you know, that's a manly concept, to be honest) or if you're going to be all womanly on me and get upset like the mangina you are? Try realising that you're not perfect, that you are a clown and that you couldn't debate if your life depended on it.

What have I been dishonest about? I have seen no indication that I have been dishonest. All I see is you avoiding what was said before between us at ABF and your assumptions. Also, you ignoring your failures. Why don't you beat your breast a bit more over how you pwned them dummy Ayrabs like you do with such honesty.

When have I ever said you're my buddy, and that you're witty and informative? You're totally making that shit up.

You sent me an MSN friend invite, you dope, and even asked why I didn't get on MSN anymore. Why would you do that or even care if you didn't think you were my buddy. You've told me numerous times "that was some funny shit" and so on and so don't try this typical act where you change history to fit your current view. Why track me down to get me to post at ABF again after your first hissy fit caused me to get banned? If I'm such a moron and a waste of everyone's time why did YOU ask me to come back? I never came to you about being unbanned and Larali can vouch for it since she brought it up to me for you. So keep it up, you delusional fuck.

Actions trump words, dope.

I'll admit though, you and I have been on better terms, but you decided to fuck up our "friendship" by behaving like a jerk. As far as I'm concerned you suffer from Mike the Jedi syndrome; you have his mental disease right now, and you should seek treatment for it. It's like his demonic spirit has possessed you.

Mike the Jedi is another guy you obsessed over like mad. Talked about him out of the blue when he wasn't around like... like... you were butthurt.

Yes you have actually. As a matter of scientific fact, it's on record here on this very forum, I'll quote it for ya:

Why not post the whole quote, fool? Dishonest, self delusion or ass-bergers?

Yeah, because people on talk shows with an inferiority complex represents the norm among millions of people. You're too smart to allow your own prejudice to cloud over common sense. I know we all like to see stuff that validates our prejudice but something called "reason" should kick in at some point. I've met, in person, Whites who dislike being White but they are an extreme rarity.

The above drips of sarcasm.

Dumbass.

And by the way, the post I just quoted in which you wrote I'm smart, the rest of that post partially explains your most recent ban. You were like totally asking for me to up the seriousness and moderation and so on, on ABF, yet somehow you didn't think that wouldn't mean I'd take action against you too, right?

Oh, did I say you were smart? Really? Apparently you're the only who didn't catch on to the insult.

I'm not going to bother with the rest. As for the Porn thread I'm sure I did respond. Sometimes we don't get notified that someone has quoted us. If I didn't respond to a newer post of yours, then lucky you that I'm not going to bother. I'm not wasting any more time on shit I've addressed more than once, and you, because of your brilliance (note the sarcasm) will simply crush me with your ability to say "I pwn you." I just can't emotionally deal with your victory dances.

Germaniac
06-18-2014, 11:32 PM
Greetings Max

Longbowman
06-18-2014, 11:37 PM
Greetings Max

http://i.imgur.com/lwSVNOe.gif

Germaniac
06-18-2014, 11:43 PM
http://i.imgur.com/lwSVNOe.gif
I know, but I don't give a fuck (no offense)

Longbowman
06-18-2014, 11:44 PM
I know, but I don't give a fuck (no offense)

Fair enough.

EliasAlucard
07-03-2014, 01:00 PM
I made one post saying you should prove yourself competent first and you jump at it like a refugee be given a chance to live in a first world nation.Hey man, as a Spanish wog living in America, I'm not sure you're white and rich enough to qualify as someone whose ancestors built a first world nation. I mean what the hell, parasiting off of the native Americans may have made Spain rich, but nowadays Spain is a PIGS (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PIGS_%28economics%29) country.

And be honest with yourself: America isn't where it is today in science and technology thanks to losers like yourself. You have contributed nothing to the greatness of America. Know your place, you shitty, useless, dumb bum.

Yes, her nationality is very important. More important than the fact she saved your incompetent ass. The point is without her it's unknown how things would have gone.Shouldn't women like yourself, in the name of gender equality and everything, be like, proud of me that I empower women to show off their manly tech savvy skills? While Chloë has more computers skills than I do (and that makes her impressive!), she's like waaaaaaaaaay more competent than you are.

It was a team effort anyway. She did her stuff with the server, I did what was needed on vBulletin. You see, this is what we productive non-trolls spend our time on, as opposed to watching sports and gambling. I personally have no problem admitting she did most of the security stuff, and that she's damn good at what she does. That's because I give credit where it's due.

Sarcasm, you aspie man-child.Sarcasm is when I pretend you're a funny guy, and you believe it.

In reality, we're all laughing at you, not with you. Anodyne the 35 year old mangina, who goes on over 300 pages of stupid bullshit with Charlie Bass, and is actually concerned about being perceived as funny, when in reality we think you're a fool with nothing better to do than arguing with some dumb nigger over shit that doesn't matter.

The forum was hacked three times. At one point one gets annoyed at not only the hackers but the guy going on how he's smarter than the hackers but keeps getting hacked.

Oh, well. I'm sure I'd have felt more comfortable knowing that when the forum did get hacked... again... it would only be a few posts. As, of course, we all wait forever for you to get the forum back up. Would you say it took weeks to get the forum up twice? Yes, you would because it did.Listen dumbass, as someone who doesn't know shit about computers, you're not in the position to call me incompetent. Computers and its software, is a HUGE scientific field. You can spend an entire lifetime and still not know everything about how software works.

It took that Ritchie dude, one vBulletin developer and my own webhost working on the forum weeks and months, without securing it. That's not so much because they're incompetent or don't know as much about software as Anodyne does, as it is about finding a security hole can take a lot of time and dedication because it's like looking for a needle in a haystack; amerinese was too lazy to help out, and most likely too incompetent as well (funny that you're not calling him out on his incompetence, yet you're jumping at me for it, right? You're so impartial).

You're not honest.Unlike you, I am.

You've told me before I'm a funny guyIf I did, that was actually me being dishonest. It's like telling an ugly girl she's pretty so as to not hurt her feelings. And since you're not a real man, I've had to handle you with children gloves in the past, but now you're begging to be spanked and bitch-slapped and so here I am, being honest and manly with you.

but now that now that you're the butt of my jokes I'm suddenly a low IQ moron.You're a low IQ moron not because of your shitty jokes, but because you gamble and because you watch sports passionately. That's how the little people think; that's what dumb people do.

Actually, you're more of a self delusional fool than a dishonest person. I've seen you rewrite history quite often when I didn't have a dog in the fight. My favorite is you constantly bringing up Wadaad's name even when there was no reason to do so and he not being around. It was obvious he touched a nerve with you. If he hadn't, you wouldn't go on about him out of the blue.How is it to rewrite history by poking fun at an ugly, large lipped, shit-skinned Somali? I know you two are best friends, and I also remember you being in a serious argument with someone on ABF, and you were like, in all seriousness, ‘Wadaad will back me up if I bring him over to this thread’... completely ridiculous. But that's what kind of a moron you are.

What else... going on about those "dumb" hackers. I don't agree with what they did but to say you're smarter than them when you kept getting smacked down is not honest at all. You failed. Someone else had to save the forum. You couldn't deal with them.If hacking a forum (which isn't exactly an intelligence test you moron, pay attention to what amerinese wrote; he understands it's not particularly difficult if one has the patience and time to waste by going through the YouTube "vBulletin hack" tutorials) somehow makes a Palestinian smarter than me, then he sure as hell is smarter than you too.

Actually, the Palestinian Gaza hacker is just as dumb as you are. It's just that unlike you, he has no civil rights to gamble, so he wastes his time on "penetrating" websites, because that gives him a hard-on.

What else? Oh, right. Going on about "the chink" or whatever racial slur you used against Amerinese because he wouldn't help you protect the forum because you're too incompetent to do so. You turned on him because he wouldn't help you.I called him gook, and I didn't turn on him, he turned on me.

He wasn't obligated to help you but like typical Elias who has no life outside these forums you expect him and everyone else to drop whatever they're doing to assist your dumb ass you. There are millions of forums. If your dumb ass can't keep a forum going, someone more capable will. You must not have many real life friends because one of the unwritten rules between friends is not to bother them by asking for favors unless it's a serious situation and, more importantly, no means no. You don't keep hassling the person. Not that Amerinese was your pal but the rule is even more strict with acquaintances.I wasn't asking amerinese for help. You're making it sound like I was begging him 24/7, knocking on his door, please amerinese, help me out! I didn't even know he was a developer until he said so here on Apricity (which is why I never asked him for help), when he turned on me. Before that, he and alfieb were giving me some MySQL advice out of their own free will, without me asking for it. This was when amerinese was still normal, before he went apeshit.

What pissed me off about amerinese, is that he could have helped, and maybe he could have saved us from all the trouble (I say maybe because I'm pretty sure he would have been as useless as Ritchie, who actually does know more about vBulletin and LAMP than amerinese does), but instead of doing so, he decided to be a quitter and wrote a rant about how it was all my fault. In reality of course, amerinese is actually not competent enough to secure a forum, because for one thing, he doesn't know much about vBulletin, and he according to his own words, "I'm not a LAMP (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LAMP_%28software_bundle%29) nigger".

What I do find hilariously ironic about amerinese is that he's been a developer for 20 years, yet doesn't know who Richard Stallman is. That's part of the reason he didn't help out with securing the forum, because it's a sign of incompetence. You actually believed he didn't have time? Bullshit. He has like a couple of thousand posts on ABF alone, and he racked up like 2000 posts here on Apricity in a couple of months. Dude has lots of time, but he has even more incompetence.

Now Chloë on the other hand, she knew about Richard Stallman. That's a sign of enlightenment, to know what's going on in the free software / open source world. I'm not expecting sports fans like yourself to know what I'm talking about in this context.

What have I been dishonest about? I have seen no indication that I have been dishonest. All I see is you avoiding what was said before between us at ABF and your assumptions. Also, you ignoring your failures. Why don't you beat your breast a bit more over how you pwned them dummy Ayrabs like you do with such honesty.I don't know man, with all the hacking drama and everything, Pax Humana is still a much bigger failure than ABF has ever been, because get this: ABF is up and running, and we broke a new record yesterday on most users online (1,658), and in 3-4 months, ABF will have been up and running five years.

You on the other hand, you failed twice with that Pax Humana crap. Shame on you.

You sent me an MSN friend invite, you dope, and even asked why I didn't get on MSN anymore.So what? I have a lot of ABF members on MSN (I don't use MSN anymore anyway).

And I added you when everyone was new to me and I was like trying to be in touch with my new forum community.

Why would you do that or even care if you didn't think you were my buddy.Dude, we're NOT buddies. Quit embarrassing me with such a preposterous suggestion. I know you want to be my buddy but you're too stupid and embarrassing for me to associate myself with you. And that's why you're banned. Had you been serious and not a clown, you'd still be on ABF. Now you're on Apricity with the user name, "Colonel Frank Grimes". I don't really have time for jokesters and the only reason I'm responding to you now is because it's fun to bash you.

Get this straight: I'm the one who condescendingly looks down upon you, not the other way around. Comprende amigo?

You've told me numerous times "that was some funny shit" and so on and so don't try this typical act where you change history to fit your current view. Why track me down to get me to post at ABF again after your first hissy fit caused me to get banned?I'll admit, I did sort of feel bad about banning you back then. This was me trying to be self-critical and so on, like "maybe you shouldn't have done that Elias", "don't be too aggressive, it'll tear the community apart" and so on. Nowadays I'm a lot more disillusioned and frankly, I don't give a shit. Fuck off and stop wasting our time, thank you very much.

And what the hell, track you down? Nigga get real. I must have PMed you here on Apricity or something, it's not like I went out of my way to look you up.

If I'm such a moron and a waste of everyone's time why did YOU ask me to come back? I never came to you about being unbanned and Larali can vouch for it since she brought it up to me for you. So keep it up, you delusional fuck.I was actually trying to be diplomatic.

Mike the Jedi is another guy you obsessed over like mad. Talked about him out of the blue when he wasn't around like... like... you were butthurt.I tend to do that with active members who post stupid bullshit, just as they do that with me. Wadaad, Mike the Jedi and so on, have been fishing for gossip about me a lot (because just like you, they're women, and gossip is the favourite hobby of women), and they're far more obsessed about me than I am over them. But righteous you doesn't point that out.

I also poke fun at Nephilim from time to time, calling him ugly (which he is, and if anyone is uglier than Wadaad and Mike the Jedi, it might be Nephilim), dumb (which he also is) and so on, not because I'm somehow butthurt over anything Nephilim has written about me, but because I need to take out my misanthropy on stupid and ugly people from time to time. Had they been just stupid and ugly and not bothered anyone, I wouldn't have cared, but they're dumbass trolls who are begging to be ridiculed.

Mike the Jedi in particular, is like a classic joke. This guy puts on a self-righteous act about how he detests racism, yet the Greek country of his paternal ancestry is experiencing quite a racist, nationalist revolution as we speak, but somehow Mike the Jedi is too righteous to call out his own kinsmen on their racism (personally I think Golden Dawn is pretty good so far), and instead goes on about how great Humata is (Humata, by the way, that OWD Persian who is delusional about his own eye colour being hazel when it's actually dark brown, but whatever). And as if that wasn't enough, Mike doesn't have enough shame, self-respect and embarrassment to shut the hell up about how his own mother is being fucked by some nigger, and instead acts as if that's something to be proud of. This is the sort of degenerates I've had to put up with.

One thing in particular about Wadaad and Mike the Jedi that annoyed me, is that in their OWD trolling routine, they were like, ‘oh dark haired Europeans are more racist than blond Europeans’ (I'm paraphrasing when they were trolling Angevin/Kevin's black hair back on ayepod's forum, when Kevin posted his picture for the first time and they were like shocked about his hair colour being pitch black and his eye colour being brown, as if being racist is an exclusive privilege reserved for blond haired and blue eyed people only, or something equally stupid). Apparently, Mike and Wadaad have been sheltered from blond racism (https://www.flashback.org/f34). It's clear that blond people are an authority to Mike the Jedi. I remember him arguing with mike-t back on HBF, about how WASP Australians somehow had the right to decide over immigration because they built the country, or something like that. Mike the Jedi was quite racist in a reversed way, and when it suited his leftist agenda.

That you refer to these two bozos as some sort of authorities is more the shame on you. What are you, like ten years older than these dipshits? You should have enough self-respect to ridicule them, because ultimately they want to see Spaniards like yourself replaced by Somalis.

Why not post the whole quote, fool? Dishonest, self delusion or ass-bergers?So since you like evidence, what's your evidence about me supposedly having Asperger's syndrome? Me calling you a woman is more an accurate description than me being an aspie, because your mentality is totally female.

The above drips of sarcasm.No, sarcasm is me telling you that you're a skinny little shit, and that I could bitch-slap you into tears. And the best part of it is that I'm not making that up: you're a wuss, an unmanly sissy wimp.

Oh, did I say you were smart? Really? Apparently you're the only who didn't catch on to the insult.So what's your response to the scientific Harvard studies I posted, about video games improving intelligence?

I'm not going to bother with the rest. As for the Porn thread I'm sure I did respond. Sometimes we don't get notified that someone has quoted us. If I didn't respond to a newer post of yours, then lucky you that I'm not going to bother. I'm not wasting any more time on shit I've addressed more than once, and you, because of your brilliance (note the sarcasm) will simply crush me with your ability to say "I pwn you." I just can't emotionally deal with your victory dances.No no no, don't you run away you coward, this was arguably one of the best pwnages in internetz history:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?128859-Who-owns-most-of-Porn-Industry&p=2726381&viewfull=1#post2726381

^^ I especially want an answer from you on the average video gamer being 29 years old (my age as of right now) and the Harvard study about how video games improve intelligence, and get this, being the teaching tool of the 21st century (you know, so that we won't have to bother with dumb, ineffective pseudo-teachers like Anodyne, whose university degree doesn't mean shit).

http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af183/EliasAlucard/Memes/Knowledge_not_college.png~original

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-03-2014, 02:16 PM
Hey man, as a Spanish wog living in America, I'm not sure you're white and rich enough to qualify as someone whose ancestors built a first world nation. I mean what the hell, parasiting off of the native Americans may have made Spain rich, but nowadays Spain is a PIGS (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PIGS_%28economics%29) country.

From coal miners in West Virginia to volunteering to fight in Korea, my family has lived in the US since the 1910s. You're the first person to ever question me about my "Americaness" or think I wasn't "white enough" (being White is very important to you; you even toss Assyrians who don't look "white enough" under the bus) and that says much considering it comes from a sand nigger unwanted in Sweden. Maybe you can convince Swedes you're closer to them than Saami people.

Oh noes... Spain is suffering economic hardship. Maybe Spaniards should immigrate to whatever shitty nation your family left. I'm sure the standard of living there is quite high. I'll be visiting Spain in September. Despite the economic situation Spaniards don't riot, fight, and resort to crime unlike in your homeland when things get bad. What they do is stick together. It's a European thing you wouldn't be able to understand.

I don't have time to read the rest. I'm sure it's very insightful in a "lets pretend things happened in a way where I don't look like a complete fool" type of way.

EliasAlucard
07-03-2014, 02:31 PM
From coal miners in West Virginia to volunteering to fight in Korea, my family has lived in the US since the 1910s. You're the first person to ever question me about my "Americaness" or think I wasn't "white enough"Sorry man, but only WASPs can be whites, and so Spaniards are disqualified by default.

I don't have time to read the rest. I'm sure it's very insightful in a "lets pretend things happened in a way where I don't look like a complete fool" type of way.^^ Translation: video gamers are more intelligent than gamblers.

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-03-2014, 02:45 PM
Sorry man, but only WASPs can be whites, and so Spaniards are disqualified by default.

Good thing you moved to non-White Sweden and not the US.

Translation: video gamers are more intelligent than gamblers.

Maybe you should do it for a living... oh, right... I guess playing video games with kids doesn't bring in much of an income.

EliasAlucard
07-03-2014, 02:50 PM
Good thing you moved to non-White Sweden and not the US.That's what Benjamin Franklin said about them swarthy Swedes.

Maybe you should do it for a living... oh, right... I guess playing video games with kids doesn't bring in much of an income.Poker is so early 19th century stuff, in the future, all the money will be thrown at video gamers:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle.net_World_Championship_Series

It's called esports (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_sports), and unlike poker, this shit requires real skills. Which is why you'll never be able to make a living on it.

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-03-2014, 02:56 PM
That's what Benjamin Franklin said about them swarthy Swedes.

He was a great man who fucked many French women. Because he was a great man I totally agree Swedes are sand niggers... I mean ice niggers.

Poker is so early 19th century stuff, in the future, all the money will be thrown at video gamers:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle.net_World_Championship_Series

It's called esports (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_sports), and unlike poker, this shit requires real skills. Which is why you'll never be able to make a living on it.

Well, too bad for me that "in the future" I won't be able to make money playing video games. How is that whole "making money off video games" working out for you... in the future? I prefer "what is" over "what I think possibly could be but I'm not sure it will happen" when arguing. It allows me to win because what is always trumps what possibly could be.

A lesson learned for Elias. Free of charge.

Linet
07-03-2014, 08:00 PM
Sorry man, but only WASPs can be whites, and so Spaniards are disqualified by default.

^^ Translation: video gamers are more intelligent than gamblers.

SO Greeks, Italians, Portuguese are also not white by default ? :chin:

Dictator
07-03-2014, 08:06 PM
SO Greeks, Italians, Portuguese are also not white by default ? :chin:

Of course they are, unlike this AssAryan/ArmeNose.

EliasAlucard
07-03-2014, 08:08 PM
SO Greeks, Italians, Portuguese are also not white by default ? :chin:According to the universal, authoritative, undeniable laws of the OWD religion (which Anodyne is a believer in), no.

Linet
07-03-2014, 08:17 PM
According to the universal, authoritative, undeniable laws of the OWD religion (which Anodyne is a believer in), no.

Nice, that solves it :chin: then we can definately say that whites own everything to non whites :fponder: ....even the name of the place they live in :wink:

Wadaad
07-04-2014, 10:13 AM
How is it to rewrite history by poking fun at an ugly, large lipped, shit-skinned Somali? I know you two are best friends, and I also remember you being in a serious argument with someone on ABF, and you were like, in all seriousness, ‘Wadaad will back me up if I bring him over to this thread’... completely ridiculous. But that's what kind of a moron you are.

If hacking a forum (which isn't exactly an intelligence test you moron, pay attention to what amerinese wrote; he understands it's not particularly difficult if one has the patience and time to waste by going through the YouTube "vBulletin hack" tutorials) somehow makes a Palestinian smarter than me, then he sure as hell is smarter than you too.

Actually, the Palestinian Gaza hacker is just as dumb as you are. It's just that unlike you, he has no civil rights to gamble, so he wastes his time on "penetrating" websites, because that gives him a hard-on.

I called him gook, and I didn't turn on him, he turned on me.

I wasn't asking amerinese for help. You're making it sound like I was begging him 24/7, knocking on his door, please amerinese, help me out! I didn't even know he was a developer until he said so here on Apricity (which is why I never asked him for help), when he turned on me. Before that, he and alfieb were giving me some MySQL advice out of their own free will, without me asking for it. This was when amerinese was still normal, before he went apeshit.

What pissed me off about amerinese, is that he could have helped, and maybe he could have saved us from all the trouble (I say maybe because I'm pretty sure he would have been as useless as Ritchie, who actually does know more about vBulletin and LAMP than amerinese does), but instead of doing so, he decided to be a quitter and wrote a rant about how it was all my fault. In reality of course, amerinese is actually not competent enough to secure a forum, because for one thing, he doesn't know much about vBulletin, and he according to his own words, "I'm not a LAMP (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LAMP_%28software_bundle%29) nigger".

What I do find hilariously ironic about amerinese is that he's been a developer for 20 years, yet doesn't know who Richard Stallman is. That's part of the reason he didn't help out with securing the forum, because it's a sign of incompetence. You actually believed he didn't have time? Bullshit. He has like a couple of thousand posts on ABF alone, and he racked up like 2000 posts here on Apricity in a couple of months. Dude has lots of time, but he has even more incompetence.

Now Chloë on the other hand, she knew about Richard Stallman. That's a sign of enlightenment, to know what's going on in the free software / open source world. I'm not expecting sports fans like yourself to know what I'm talking about in this context.

I don't know man, with all the hacking drama and everything, Pax Humana is still a much bigger failure than ABF has ever been, because get this: ABF is up and running, and we broke a new record yesterday on most users online (1,658), and in 3-4 months, ABF will have been up and running five years.

You on the other hand, you failed twice with that Pax Humana crap. Shame on you.

So what? I have a lot of ABF members on MSN (I don't use MSN anymore anyway).

And I added you when everyone was new to me and I was like trying to be in touch with my new forum community.

Dude, we're NOT buddies. Quit embarrassing me with such a preposterous suggestion. I know you want to be my buddy but you're too stupid and embarrassing for me to associate myself with you. And that's why you're banned. Had you been serious and not a clown, you'd still be on ABF. Now you're on Apricity with the user name, "Colonel Frank Grimes". I don't really have time for jokesters and the only reason I'm responding to you now is because it's fun to bash you.

Get this straight: I'm the one who condescendingly looks down upon you, not the other way around. Comprende amigo?

I'll admit, I did sort of feel bad about banning you back then. This was me trying to be self-critical and so on, like "maybe you shouldn't have done that Elias", "don't be too aggressive, it'll tear the community apart" and so on. Nowadays I'm a lot more disillusioned and frankly, I don't give a shit. Fuck off and stop wasting our time, thank you very much.

And what the hell, track you down? Nigga get real. I must have PMed you here on Apricity or something, it's not like I went out of my way to look you up.

I was actually trying to be diplomatic.

I tend to do that with active members who post stupid bullshit, just as they do that with me. Wadaad, Mike the Jedi and so on, have been fishing for gossip about me a lot (because just like you, they're women, and gossip is the favourite hobby of women), and they're far more obsessed about me than I am over them. But righteous you doesn't point that out.

I also poke fun at Nephilim from time to time, calling him ugly (which he is, and if anyone is uglier than Wadaad and Mike the Jedi, it might be Nephilim), dumb (which he also is) and so on, not because I'm somehow butthurt over anything Nephilim has written about me, but because I need to take out my misanthropy on stupid and ugly people from time to time. Had they been just stupid and ugly and not bothered anyone, I wouldn't have cared, but they're dumbass trolls who are begging to be ridiculed.

Mike the Jedi in particular, is like a classic joke. This guy puts on a self-righteous act about how he detests racism, yet the Greek country of his paternal ancestry is experiencing quite a racist, nationalist revolution as we speak, but somehow Mike the Jedi is too righteous to call out his own kinsmen on their racism (personally I think Golden Dawn is pretty good so far), and instead goes on about how great Humata is (Humata, by the way, that OWD Persian who is delusional about his own eye colour being hazel when it's actually dark brown, but whatever). And as if that wasn't enough, Mike doesn't have enough shame, self-respect and embarrassment to shut the hell up about how his own mother is being fucked by some nigger, and instead acts as if that's something to be proud of. This is the sort of degenerates I've had to put up with.

One thing in particular about Wadaad and Mike the Jedi that annoyed me, is that in their OWD trolling routine, they were like, ‘oh dark haired Europeans are more racist than blond Europeans’ (I'm paraphrasing when they were trolling Angevin/Kevin's black hair back on ayepod's forum, when Kevin posted his picture for the first time and they were like shocked about his hair colour being pitch black and his eye colour being brown, as if being racist is an exclusive privilege reserved for blond haired and blue eyed people only, or something equally stupid). Apparently, Mike and Wadaad have been sheltered from blond racism (https://www.flashback.org/f34). It's clear that blond people are an authority to Mike the Jedi. I remember him arguing with mike-t back on HBF, about how WASP Australians somehow had the right to decide over immigration because they built the country, or something like that. Mike the Jedi was quite racist in a reversed way, and when it suited his leftist agenda.

That you refer to these two bozos as some sort of authorities is more the shame on you. What are you, like ten years older than these dipshits? You should have enough self-respect to ridicule them, because ultimately they want to see Spaniards like yourself replaced by Somalis.

So since you like evidence, what's your evidence about me supposedly having Asperger's syndrome? Me calling you a woman is more an accurate description than me being an aspie, because your mentality is totally female.

No, sarcasm is me telling you that you're a skinny little shit, and that I could bitch-slap you into tears. And the best part of it is that I'm not making that up: you're a wuss, an unmanly sissy wimp.

So what's your response to the scientific Harvard studies I posted, about video games improving intelligence?

No no no, don't you run away you coward, this was arguably one of the best pwnages in internetz history:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?128859-Who-owns-most-of-Porn-Industry&p=2726381&viewfull=1#post2726381

^^ I especially want an answer from you on the average video gamer being 29 years old (my age as of right now) and the Harvard study about how video games improve intelligence, and get this, being the teaching tool of the 21st century (you know, so that we won't have to bother with dumb, ineffective pseudo-teachers like Anodyne, whose university degree doesn't mean shit).

http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af183/EliasAlucard/Memes/Knowledge_not_college.png~original

Man, what have you been doing with your life since forumbiodiversity? Why are you still obsessed with me and Mike the Jedi? What does Mike even do now? I dont know, except one thing for sure...he's moved on. But here you are, writing the same pathetic 1000 word posts about me, mike the jedi, etc over things said back in 2010. How sad must your life be for you to dwell on these things.

Unlike you, my "shitskinned big lipped Somali" self have been doing productive shit, for instance setting up Somali universities with computer supplies:

For instance, these are some laptops I sent to Gollis university computer science department last April:

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/t1.0-9/1888484_10152220457475490_1683573717_n.jpg

I could be a douchebag and show you my tax return for 2013 and show you how much money I made I earned from my business (which Im sure you dont see the equivalent of even 10% of it)...but I rather just inform you while you were wasting your time and energy with some Palestinian hacker kid, I was growing my business and helping my kin pursue their educational goals. What have you done for Assyrians suffering in Iraq? Yeah, thought so...when it comes to writing private messages you will lift a finger, but when it comes to doing real things, you're nowhere to be found.

LOL at calling me woman...I think its the mark of a man to know his priorities, and that you think ABF being a 'success' (LMAO, put it on your resume then "experience: admin at successful online msg board"), I really really feel sad for you. You're 29 years old, bald as a cue ball but stil a child.