PDA

View Full Version : Humanity is false; Human equality is false; Evolution is false; etc.

Unome
05-13-2014, 09:35 PM
As secular humanists, the average "Westerner", you probably (99%) believe that humans are animals.

But why are they/you an animal, and not "human"? What is "humanity"? Where/When did this pervasive, prima facie ideology originate? (a Christian idea?)

Supposing that you are a "human animal", to avoid complex thought, why do you believe other people are part of your same "specie"? What is a specie?

Most of you reflexively will think "a specie can have sex and reproduce with each-other", but, what about cultural divisions?

What if my/your culture limits who we will reproduce with, isn't this proof of specie deviation? For example, let's say that Christians must not have sex with Moslems, and vice-versa, under the penalty of death. Then is this not a specie division? Because one group technically will not have sex with the other. Over time this cultural division will become more fundamental, to the point when a population will divide… into separate, distinct races/ethnicity.

And this is fact. Different groups of humans will not have sex with specific other groups. So the "can not" does not matter.

Thus we should conclude that many humans are not a part of the "human specie" at all. In fact "humanity" is a lie.

larali
05-13-2014, 09:37 PM
For example, let's say that Christians must not have sex with Moslems, and vice-versa, under the penalty of death.

But this isn't the case.

Unome
05-13-2014, 09:38 PM
But this isn't the case.
But there are many groups throughout the world who prevent their own group from mating with another, or vice-versa.

So any example proves the rule, and also represents direct evidence for my claim.

TCDA1986
05-13-2014, 09:49 PM
So a goat in China is not the same species as a goat in Norway because technically they won't copulate?

Species: Human
Subspecies: Caucasian
Race: Nordid

Etc.

It has already been written on by scinetists, think you are trying to argue that black is white, with no evidence and twisted logic. Sorry.

Unome
05-13-2014, 09:51 PM
So a goat in China is not the same species as a goat in Norway because technically they won't copulate?
No because it is not a matter of geographic division but cultural division.

The two goats could cohabit the same territory for hundreds of years, but never will their descendants reproduce with the other.

This is the proper analogy.

TCDA1986
05-13-2014, 09:55 PM
No because it is not a matter of geographic division but cultural division.

The two goats could cohabit the same territory for hundreds of years, but never will their descendants reproduce with the other.

This is the proper analogy.

One that doesn't apply to any human populations.

Read some Stephen Coon I recommend you.

Prisoner Of Ice
05-13-2014, 09:58 PM
Try not to take as an insult, but this combined with your 'everything is boring' says you are suffering from some dissociation and depression.

Unome
05-13-2014, 09:58 PM
One that doesn't apply to any human populations.
Yes it does, many human groups are disallowed by law to socialize with an other group.

In some cases sexual relationships were/are punishable by death.

For example blacks in the US South could not have sex with white women, under threat of serious physical punishment or vigilante murder.

Imagine a Christian/Jew in Saudi Arabia attempting to convert Moslem virgins to Christianity… how would that go over??? Peacefully? :no000000:

Unome
05-13-2014, 10:01 PM
Try not to take as an insult, but this combined with your 'everything is boring' says you are suffering from some dissociation and depression.
Dissociation always, I've been searching my whole life for people with profound interest/curiosity for intellectually stimulating conversations and exchange of ideas.

The internet and access to all people around the world, only increases my fear & dread that but a handful of individuals have the intellect to represent "humanity".

So what then for the other 7 billion? What if this is it? What if TA is the "height of humanity"?

larali
05-13-2014, 10:10 PM
What if TA is the "height of humanity"?

:blink:

Prisoner Of Ice
05-13-2014, 10:14 PM
Dissociation always, I've been searching my whole life for people with profound interest/curiosity for intellectually stimulating conversations and exchange of ideas.

The internet and access to all people around the world, only increases my fear & dread that but a handful of individuals have the intellect to represent "humanity".

So what then for the other 7 billion? What if this is it? What if TA is the "height of humanity"?

People mainly live in their private inner world. If it were not for lulz sake I would probably not post anything here, though I'd probably check out threads once in a while. I assume most are the same.

igo112
05-13-2014, 10:17 PM

Linebacker
05-13-2014, 10:19 PM
Of course humans are not equal.Some are more advanced then others.

But that is not determined by race,it is determined by personal data.Any individual,be he from any race can evolve into a superior being from his own effort,by perfecting his mind,body,skill set and doing the things ordinary people can't do.

But the most important thing a man can have is be naturally gifted.But that doesn't happen to any man.Thats how nature and genetics work,they give a lot to some,and to others - nothing.

Unome
05-13-2014, 10:23 PM
Of course humans are not equal.Some are more advanced then others.

But that is not determined by race,it is determined by personal data.
That's true and I agree.

The problem is that Science is unraveling all there is to know about DNA and genetics. Combined with politickal correctness, the average westerner or "human", has false beliefs surrounding basic scientific ideas.

For example "I believe in Human Equality" is an immediate contradiction to "Evolution".

A lot of people have false ideas, without even knowing it.

This is the difference between propaganda, indoctrination, and true "education".

At least people should strive to acquire "true" ideas.

Prisoner Of Ice
05-13-2014, 10:41 PM
Probably honestly 'this is it' but I was trying to put good face on things :lol:

Vorpal
05-19-2014, 08:35 PM
Human beings are so far from being equal that the statement is purely ridiculous.
Humanity is just a funny, politically correct term to describe whole this mass of egoistic monkeys.

armenianbodyhair
05-19-2014, 08:40 PM
And this is fact. Different groups of humans will not have sex with specific other groups. So the "can not" does not matter.

Thus we should conclude that many humans are not a part of the "human specie" at all. In fact "humanity" is a lie.
I've seen every possible mix of people in LA.

Smaug
05-19-2014, 08:51 PM
Bullshit.

Unome
05-19-2014, 08:51 PM
I've seen every possible mix of people in LA.
LA helps prove my point that humanity is a lie.

Vorpal
05-19-2014, 08:59 PM
LA helps prove my point that humanity is a lie.

It's not a lie, it doesn't even exist in the first place.

portusaus
05-19-2014, 09:04 PM
Humanism is a pseudoscientific social construct. I don't believe evolution is false, but out-of-Africa totally is.