PDA

View Full Version : Antisemitic Test (ADL)

Musso
05-15-2014, 04:19 AM
This was an antisemitic test given by the ADL. Basically, the person should give a 'probably true' or 'probably false for each of the statements. Respondents who say at least 6 out of 11 statements are “probably true” are considered to harbor anti-Semitic attitudes.

Jews are more loyal to Israel than to [this country/the countries they live in].
Jews have too much power in the business world.
Jews have too much power in international financial markets.
Jews don’t care about what happens to anyone but their own kind.
Jews have too much control over global affairs.
People hate Jews because of the way Jews behave.
Jews think they are better than other people.
Jews have too much control over the United States government.
Jews have too much control over the global media.
Jews still talk too much about what happened to them in the Holocaust.
Jews are responsible for most of the world’s wars.

------

I'll go first. Remember, your response is not true or false, but probably true or probably false (but for short you can put T or F):

1) F&T 2) F 3) F 4) F 5) F 6) F 7) T 8) F 9) F 10) F 11) F

My explanation:
1) I'm sure a good amount of Zionist Jews are more loyal to Israel than their country where they live, but the other Jews probably not as much. So I had difficulty answering this one either way.
7) In Judaism, "chosenness" is the belief that the Jews are the chosen people...so for that I believe statement 7 is probably true (though most ethnic groups probably think like that).

So I'm 1/11...not antisemitic.

What is your score?

Sikeliot
05-15-2014, 04:23 AM
Funny thing is, after ethnicities I am part of, I feel closer to Jews than anyone else, as a Sicilian American, so I don't consider myself Anti-Semitic regardless of this "test".

1. True
2. True
3. True
4. False
5. True
6. False
7. Every ethnicity thinks this, so it's not particular to Jews so I will say false.
8. True
9. True
10. False
11. False

6/11. I am a raging "Anti-Semite" according to this. :rolleyes:

Sikeliot
05-15-2014, 04:26 AM
My answers on if Jews have too much power in any given area are "yes" for the fact that, proportionate to the amount of the population they make up, they are overrepresented. But the question doesn't allow for that distinction.

Fortis in Arduis
05-15-2014, 04:41 AM
Jews are more loyal to Israel than to [this country/the countries they live in].

1. T
2. F
3. F
4. F
5. F
6. F
7. F
8. F
9. F
10. F
11. F

I find it hard to seriously make the generalisations that are being asked of me. I answered "True" to the first question because national feeling is at an all time low in the UK, and I personally know Jewish people who would put Israel first. These are, however, leading questions designed to find anti-Semitism where there might just be a vagueness about matters Jewish. It is the ADL. They employ microrobert, etc.

Sikeliot
05-15-2014, 04:43 AM
I see nothing anti-Semitic in saying that Jews are, for the percent of the population of every nation other than Israel that they reside in, disproportionately represented in government, finance, businesses, and politics. They're 2% of the US but make up nearly every CEO.

Mark
05-15-2014, 04:47 AM
12/11.

portusaus
05-15-2014, 04:47 AM
All eleven statements are true. This is a blatant means to censor/demonize the opposition; it is refreshing however that they admit the truth, even if in an all-too familiar deceptive form.

larali
05-15-2014, 04:48 AM
Too lazy to take the fucking test but I like Jews. I have had crushes on Jews before. And they are really fun to party with. They always cheat on the card games and it is funny.

Prisoner Of Ice
05-15-2014, 04:49 AM

I think this questionaire proves nothing whatsoever about whether the taker is anti semitic.

Only one which is ridiculous is 11.

1. Many are but I will say no, I don't think it's majority.
2. I will say no but they are overrepresented. How can it be that anglos/majority in a country are considered overrepresented but jews who are a tony part of the population are not? I don't believe business matters can have real overrepresentation except through government interference though. NO.
3. YES. No conspiracy theories here, it's just a fact. That doesn't mean it's an evil jew plot, but international finance is the bane of society today and globalism's best friend.
4. No. I am sure that's true of some but it's true of every type you can think of.
5. Yes. No foreign country should have power over US politicians but they have a lot, and same with EU.
6. Wish I could choose 'pass' but I will say no.
7. I am sure many do, but again it's not much different than any ethnicity. So no.
8. Absolutely.
9. Yes.
10. Yes. Overall, we are bombarded with this stuff, and a lot of it seems little more than propaganda.
11. No.

5/11 probably considered antisemitic by this ridiculous questionaire.

Sikeliot
05-15-2014, 04:49 AM
Also the overrepresentation could be taken as a compliment too. If my group made up 2% of the population but had a lot of power I'd be proud.

random
05-15-2014, 04:50 AM
I got 2.

armenianbodyhair
05-15-2014, 05:10 AM
Only 1 and 10 are true I think.

EliasAlucard
05-15-2014, 05:04 PM
This was an antisemitic test given by the ADL. Basically, the person should give a 'probably true' or 'probably false for each of the statements. Respondents who say at least 6 out of 11 statements are “probably true” are considered to harbor anti-Semitic attitudes.

------

I'll go first. Remember, your response is not true or false, but probably true or probably false (but for short you can put T or F):

My explanation:
1) I'm sure a good amount of Zionist Jews are more loyal to Israel than their country where they live, but the other Jews probably not as much. So I had difficulty answering this one either way.
7) In Judaism, "chosenness" is the belief that the Jews are the chosen people...so for that I believe statement 7 is probably true (though most ethnic groups probably think like that).

What is your score?All 11 statements are scientifically accurate.

Rudel
05-15-2014, 05:08 PM
Only 11 sounds preposterous to me. I guess I'm a raving Jew-killer.

Manifest Destiny
05-15-2014, 05:09 PM
I scored 19. What do I win?

Not a Cop
05-15-2014, 05:10 PM
I scored 19. What do I win?

http://www.totls.com/ASS-RFSS-TUNIC-FRONT.jpg

Prisoner Of Ice
05-15-2014, 05:14 PM
1. T
2. F
3. F
4. F
5. F
6. F
7. F
8. F
9. F
10. F
11. F

I find it hard to seriously make the generalisations that are being asked of me. I answered "True" to the first question because national feeling is at an all time low in the UK, and I personally know Jewish people who would put Israel first. These are, however, leading questions designed to find anti-Semitism where there might just be a vagueness about matters Jewish. It is the ADL. They employ microrobert, etc.

For most of the questions it's definitely true for some. If it's more often true than not in your opinion I think you should say yes. But how does having a bad opinion of jews of some kind equate to being a biggot? It would take some very crazy doublethink to convince yourself that a group can do no wrong at all. Europeans are bone stupid in a lot of ways, am I bigoted towards them?

Which shows basically words like racism have doublespeak built right into them. If you even acknowledge difference between people, it's racist. Basically it's racist bigots who came up with the word to attack then 'in' group while giving themselves the appearance of rationality and hiding their own bigotry.

http://i.imgur.com/56ulF12.jpg

Manifest Destiny
05-15-2014, 05:15 PM
http://www.totls.com/ASS-RFSS-TUNIC-FRONT.jpg

Cool. Women love a man in uniform. :laugh:

Not a Cop
05-15-2014, 05:17 PM
Cool. Women love a man in uniform. :laugh:

Anyway test is stupid.

Prisoner Of Ice
05-15-2014, 05:20 PM
Also, I have to laugh at people who don't choose 8. So seriously it's ok to have the biggest, most influential lobby in washington be from a foreign country?

I'm actually pretty pro jew and pro israel but that's insane.

Queen B
05-15-2014, 05:20 PM
1 T
2 F
3 T
4 T
5 F
6 T
7 T
8 T
9 T
10 T
11 F

Manifest Destiny
05-15-2014, 05:23 PM
Anyway test is stupid.

Shhh! If you say shit like that, I might not get my free uniform.

Svipdag
05-15-2014, 05:26 PM
I agree. I don't think that this questionnaire proves anything about whether the taker is anti-Semitic. A number of these statements could be taken, depending on one's point of view, as compliments.

Manifest Destiny
05-15-2014, 05:29 PM
I agree. I don't think that this questionnaire proves anything about whether the taker is anti-Semitic. A number of these statements could be taken, depending on one's point of view, as compliments.

And some of them are probably true, regardless of how one feels about Jews. Saying that Jews are overrepresented in the entertainment industry/media, for example, is just as true and shouldn't be any more controversial than pointing out that white dudes are overrepresented in NASCAR or black dudes in the NBA.

Queen B
05-15-2014, 05:38 PM
Apparently, for a Jew, to think any of them, you are Anti-Semitic

StonyArabia
05-15-2014, 05:41 PM
Well face it Jews are smarter than gentiles why not admit this, but you like to look down on others because they are so called low IQ. Man you can dish it out but you can't it. I love the way when it's served cold for racists.

Aviator
05-15-2014, 05:41 PM
I went to a Jewish fraternity party once, and they were rationing the beer. Normally at those parties, you go up to the bar and they hand you a can, but at this one they would just poor you half of a can into a cup. If you asked for a full can, they would say, "No no it's all right, don't worry about it."

I'm sure not all Jews are like this, but I thought it was hilarious how stereotypically stingy they were.

Cleitus
05-15-2014, 05:55 PM
1. True
2. True
3. True
4. True
5. True
6. True
7. True
8. True
9. True
10. True
11. True

Cleitus
05-15-2014, 05:55 PM
Well face it Jews are smarter than gentiles why not admit this, but you like to look down on others because they are so called low IQ. Man you can dish it out but you can't it. I love the way when it's served cold for racists.
You are a dumb fag, you know that ?

StonyArabia
05-15-2014, 05:58 PM
You are a dumb fag, you know that ?

No I am just a rational unbiased person that's all dude.

Prisoner Of Ice
05-15-2014, 06:01 PM
Apparently, for a Jew, to think any of them, you are Anti-Semitic

Jews as a whole did not write the test.

ADL is a racist organization that accused UK independence party of being neonazi nationalists.

Xanthias
05-15-2014, 07:06 PM

------

My explanation:

What is your score?

The problem with this test is that it globalized all stereotypes we can hear about the Jews (overepresented in Business, too much power etc ...) and it can potentially make someone to become anti-semite if he doesn't know what's all about.

and the questions of this questionnary are for me totally vague, for example the 'patriotic' question is a not a defined one for persons, some are patriotic, some are not, it can differ greatly among people. (and I personally a Jew talking too much about patriotic questions, some consider Isreal to be just a benediction of heaven for Jewish people, others don't really care and some of them I've met are so off that they consider it to be a part from their lives [mainly well integrated ones])

and what's even worse is that mainly all these question are totally non representative of the reality of the terrain (I mean how much Jews are represented among the Top list of the Biggest CEO representatives ? just Google it, you'll see the amount of non-jewish people you'll discover - [And the only one who comes in my mind is Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook]) so I'll say this questionnary is just a bad example of jewishness, there might be bad jews of course but I don't believe everyone is bad.

1) No, but many of them would defend Israel by any cost if it gets attacked.
2) No, not at all, I think personally that most crappy ones are of other origine (some even European) and that they absolutely don't care of anything besides their own greediness, and that such people, for the love of God, must be slandered and murdered.
3) Yes and no (probably true/probably false), The one which comes in my mind and is supposedely important is Goldman Sachs
4) Yes and no (probably true/ probably false) some are so retracted that they mostly don't care of anyone, but most of them are a little bit selfish yeah.
5) Yes and no, but I believe this one is true.
6) No, people hate jews because they are jews, not because of their behavior.
7) yes and no (probably true/probably false) I've seen some behaving like this (thinking that they are and they must be better than anyone) and some who really don't care.
8) I think the Unites States itself has too much control over everything and even of itself.
9) Totally false, see Robert Murdock who controls most of the News channel/Media today, he's of Australian descent.
10) This one is totally true, all their museum/Monuments etc that commemorate or remember the Holocaust are just too representative of their debate about it, should be banned and forgotten seriously, as the WWII.
11) :rolleyes: