PDA

View Full Version : Narendra Modi: "What does the result mean for Muslims and minorities?"

Loki
05-17-2014, 10:15 AM
So a Hindu nationalist has won the Indian elections by a landslide victory. Good. Why is the BBC so concerned about Muslim rights? They don't express similar things about countries like Saudi Arabia which has virtually no rights for religious minorities, or for Pakistan.

From here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-27439146

What does the result mean for Muslims and minorities?

Many Muslims in India have been apprehensive of Mr Modi since the 2002 communal riots in Gujarat where more than 1,000, mostly Muslims, were killed by Hindu mobs. He was accused of doing little to stop the violence - allegations he has consistently denied.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/74913000/jpg/_74913398_muslims3.jpg

Mr Modi's status as an international pariah - cut off by the US and UK after the 2002 riots - came to an end in the last two years.

He must now convince India's Muslims - the country's biggest minority community - and others that his Hindu nationalist party will not pursue an overtly majoritarian political and social ideology.

He has reassured Muslims that they will be protected under his leadership, but some Hindu nationalist leaders reportedly made anti-Muslim speeches while campaigning for the election.

Prisoner Of Ice
05-17-2014, 10:35 AM
Pakistan was formed for the violent retard minority of "India" to have a place to go. They immediately started to genocide nonmuslim minority in pakistan as soon as they were GIVEN indpendence freely by India, and got their asses completely kicked. The muslims in india regularly go on a rampage and murder large numbers of people and throw acid and assassinate politicians. Now finally there's some big reprisal, by mobs not bu government, and idiot western powers punish the victim.

Loki
05-17-2014, 10:39 AM
Pakistan was formed for the violent retard minority of "India" to have a place to go. They immediately started to genocide nonmuslim minority in pakistan as soon as they were GIVEN indpendence freely by India, and got their asses completely kicked. The muslims in india regularly go on a rampage and murder large numbers of people and throw acid and assassinate politicians. Now finally there's some big reprisal, by mobs not bu government, and idiot western powers punish the victim.

I don't know what's wrong with the West to be honest. They disregard the vast majority of Hindus in India, and seem to care only for the Muslims. I thought they liked democracy .. yeah, but only if it gets the "right" result.

Loki
05-17-2014, 11:01 AM
Finally a good review of Modi, from Russia Today:

‘Modi-fied’ India: Implications of BJP’s landslide win (http://rt.com/op-edge/159536-modi-india-election-victory/)

The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) stormed into power on Friday riding on the crest of a Narendra Modi tsunami which gave a clear majority to a single party for the first time in India for 30 years and swept the ruling Congress into oblivion.

It has become the worst-ever electoral performance by the Grand Old Party. With Modi emerging as the undisputed strong man of India, this will have its own implications for the world.

Here is my take on the specific countries and regions that are crucial for India.

South Asia/India’s Neighborhood: Modi’s emergence as the undisputed strongman in India and the sole decision-maker should make India’s smaller neighbors more cautious. Nepal and the Maldives have repeatedly cocked a snook at India during their tenure of the United Progressive Alliance (UPA) government headed by Manmohan Singh. Sri Lanka and Bangladesh bugged India with their own pinpricks. They could afford to do so as the UPA government was bogged down in coalition politics. This mindset should see a sea change.

Pakistan: The country’s entire leadership, particularly military, is prone to India-bashing, something that would get a fitting verbal lashing from the Modi government if such statements were to emanate from Pakistan. However, the most interesting thing to see in India-Pakistan relations will be whether Pakistani firing from across the Line of Control (LoC), which has picked up momentum in the past couple of weeks, will continue this trend. Incidentally, for the first time in its history, the BJP has won three out of six Lok Sabha seats in Jammu and Kashmir, the state which is at the core of the India-Pakistan dispute, and also the venue of the Kargil War in 1999. This in itself should be seen as a huge statement from the people of India to Pakistan.

China: Modi will be more careful when dealing with China. However, it will have to be seen whether China makes a Depsang Valley-like 16-km-deep incursion in Ladakh (Jammu and Kashmir) under a Modi-led government.

Russia, Japan: These two countries will be the most important in the entire world from the perspective of the Modi government. The Modi administration will deepen ties with both: Russia to counterbalance the United States and Japan to counterbalance China. The Modi-led India should also see a huge fillip in trade and economic ties with these two countries.

United States: Modi will go slow with the US and wait for the Americans’ overtures before taking the first step. The US has pursued a policy of denying a visa to Modi over his alleged but unproven involvement in the Gujarat pogrom of 2002, and has foolishly stuck to this policy when the entire West has changed its stance toward Modi.

Domestic implications

The Indian election results have also come up with three trail-blazing new trends, each one auguring well for the nation of 1.2 billion people.

One: The coalition era that descended on India a quarter century ago is over, as the BJP has crossed the magic number of 272 seats in the 543-member Lok Sabha on its own and does not need any allies – pre-poll or post-poll – to run the government. However, it is another question whether Modi, after he takes over as prime minister of India in a few days, will be able to rope in the BJP’s regional allies in his government. The flip side of this is that it does not mean that it is sunset time for regional parties because parties like AIADMK (Tamil Nadu), Trinamool Congress (West Bengal) and Biju Janata Dal (Orissa) have done very well without the support of any party, national or regional.

Two: For the first time, factors like caste, creed, religion and region that have been the bane of Indian politics have been thrown by the wayside. The BJP has posted unprecedented electoral victories in states like Uttar Pradesh and Bihar which are notorious for their caste and religion-based politics. Uttar Pradesh, India’s largest state in terms of population and number of MPs in the Lok Sabha, is a classic example. BJP nearly swept the state winning 71 out of 80 seats (as against just ten in the last election). The Samajwadi Party (SP) plummeted to just five seats from its previous tally of 23 seats, while the worst fate befell the Bahujan Samaj Party or BSP (previous tally: 20) which drew a blank despite having the third largest vote share. Both the SP and BSP have, for decades, thrived on parochial political considerations, such as caste and appeasement of Muslims.

Three: In Modi, India has seen for the first time the emergence of a single individual, born in the post-independence era, who is today the most powerful man in India despite humble origins. He has single-handedly outstripped the record of the previously best leader the BJP ever produced – former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee. He is the only prime ministerial candidate in the history of India to have won by a margin of over 570,000 votes. Ironically, Modi, who contested his first Lok Sabha election from two constituencies, posted this feat from Vadodara in his native state of Gujarat, where the BJP won all 26 Lok Sabha seats, but he is likely to resign from this seat and retain the fiercely-contested Varanasi seat, which he won by a margin of just fifty thousand votes.

For the first time in decades, perhaps since the time of the Congress stalwart and former Prime Minister Indira Gandhi, the world will be dealing with a strong leader who has a mind of his own. It will have to be seen whether Modi displays Shinzo Abe’s Abenomics or pursues hard economic decisions like Margaret Thatcher, or shows the gall to take tough strategic decisions like Vladimir Putin.

Drawing-slim
05-17-2014, 11:03 AM
I don't know what's wrong with the West to be honest. They disregard the vast majority of Hindus in India, and seem to care only for the Muslims. I thought they liked democracy .. yeah, but only if it gets the "right" result.

Now hold on there you and Melonhead. Muslims have been persecuted and I'll treated by the world in the past 25 years more than Jews in Germany during the WW2. Fact.
Plus India has stolen the best land from Muslims.

wvwvw
05-17-2014, 10:00 PM
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. -Gandhi

I have been made victorious by terror -Muhammad

Loki
05-18-2014, 03:39 PM
Now hold on there you and Melonhead. Muslims have been persecuted and I'll treated by the world in the past 25 years more than Jews in Germany during the WW2. Fact.

The Muslims had it coming due to their absolutely appalling barbaric nature.

RussiaPrussia
05-18-2014, 03:46 PM
i support modi but i hope he doesnt turn out be an american puppet. All i can see as of now is that wallstreet does like modi

http://shchart.finanzen.net/chart.gfx?chartType=1&time=300&height=200&width=300&strSymbol=&overTime=2&subProperty=1&volumeUnit=0&lateIndex=1&valor=998275&

Drawing-slim
05-18-2014, 04:03 PM
The Muslims had it coming due to their absolutely appalling barbaric nature.

Not true at all. As far as barbaric nature. I actually see Muslims in general as most decent people. Forget the radicals for a second.
What's barbaric is to have kids growing up with divorced parents, fatherless children, etc etc. Which is common only in Christian lands these days.
In Muslim world this is not the case at all IMO.

wvwvw
05-18-2014, 04:58 PM
Not true at all. As far as barbaric nature. I actually see Muslims in general as most decent people. Forget the radicals for a second.
What's barbaric is to have kids growing up with divorced parents, fatherless children, etc etc. Which is common only in Christian lands these days.

Millions of kids grow up with divorced parents and they turn out just fine. Can we say the same about Muslim kids who grow up in polygamous families? The Muslim family is a microworld of Islamic societies. Dictatorships exist in Muslim families where clearly Muhammad puts women under the tutelage of men. Dictatorship exists in the community where a Mullah can decide the life and death of another person without the need of any trial or defense. And dictatorship exists in the system of government.

Polygamy and Terrorism
Islamic polygamy creates situations where terrorism flourishes.
A chain of progression - one leads to the next, then the next...
http://www.scragged.com/articles/polygamy-terrorism-wife-stealing-and-nuclear-war

Loki
05-18-2014, 05:38 PM

Have you seen my post about the Sudan woman who got the death penalty because she was a Christian and married a Christian? If that is not barbaric I don't know what is. Islam should be banned in European countries, reading the Koran makes one get a mental illness.

Drawing-slim
05-18-2014, 05:50 PM
Have you seen my post about the Sudan woman who got the death penalty because she was a Christian and married a Christian? If that is not barbaric I don't know what is. Islam should be banned in European countries, reading the Koran makes one get a mental illness.
I've discussed this many times before. There're barbaric cultures and tribes in some parts of the world. Islam has nothing to do with it.
With all the shit that Bosnians and Albanians "Muslims" have had endured in the last 20 years alone, in a sense, according to your logic would be perfectly normal and to be expected to have had over 10K suicide bombers coming out of Bosnia & Kosovo alone, and about 10k beheaded people, but we have had none from these barbaric "Muslims". Zero.
In fact these Muslims have proven to be more sane and reasonable and forgiving than "Christians". Wouldn't you agree?
Statistics don't lie. This is a proven fact.

Loki
05-18-2014, 05:57 PM
I've discussed this many times before. There're barbaric cultures and tribes in some parts of the world. Islam has nothing to do with it.
With all the shit that Bosnians and Albanians "Muslims" have had endured in the last 20 years alone, in a sense, according to your logic would be perfectly normal and to be expected to have had over 10K suicide bombers coming out of Bosnia & Kosovo alone, and about 10k beheaded people, but we have had none from these barbaric "Muslims". Zero.
In fact these Muslims have proven to be more sane and reasonable and forgiving than "Christians". Wouldn't you agree?

Have a look at this:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?126092-Sudan-woman-faces-death-for-apostasy

Loki
05-18-2014, 06:00 PM
Yes, I agree about the Balkan Muslims. But that's probably because they're not really very practising Muslims. "Devout" Muslims are the ones who become insane. Because Muhammad's teachings were insane.

Ivan Kramskoï
05-18-2014, 06:02 PM
Do we have to care about those filthy muslims ?
The ones in our european countries make a mess and bring nothing good to Europe.

Drawing-slim
05-18-2014, 06:12 PM
Yes, I agree about the Balkan Muslims. But that's probably because they're not really very practising Muslims. "Devout" Muslims are the ones who become insane. Because Muhammad's teachings were insane.

How do you explain that women get gang-raped to death in broad day light in India but never in the barbaric Islamic Pakistan?
Explain this to me biased haters!:D

wvwvw
05-18-2014, 08:35 PM

No Islam has everything to do with it. Muslims are barbaric because they follow the barbaric laws of 7th century Arabia. Muhammad made those laws "eternally prescribed by God" and valid for all times and places. The point is that these laws are barbaric in any time. Islamic laws are primitive and backward and wherever they are practiced that place has become a hell on earth. Examples: Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, etc. The more a country is Islamic the higher is its index of human right abuse and barbarity.

It is human right abuse when Islam says those who do not believe should be killed. It is a human right abuse to wage war against civilians, murder the men who were not ready for war, as it happened in Kheibar, enslave women and children and rape the women. Quran says it is okay to sleep with women captured in war even if they are already married. This is a violation of human Rights. Stoning single mothers is abuse of Human Rights, flogging people and beating them is abuse of Human Rights. Imposing Jizzyah on Jews and Christians is abuse of Human Rights. Discriminating against the minorities not to participate in power sharing in Islamic countries is abuse of Human Rights. Imposing religion on others by force and bringing them into submission "Islam" is abuse of Human Rights.

The humanistic values are based on the Golden Rule, though nothing is absolute we can be very safe if we follow this rule. The very fact that the rules change is a positive thing because laws must be at the service of humanity and not vice versa. The society is constantly changes and so should it laws. The so called divine laws of Islam are not divine at all but are made by a maniac who lived eons ago. Those rules are not practical anymore. Many of them are inhumane and oppressive but above all those so called divine rules puts men at the service of the rules which is completely contrary to the very purpose of law that must serve the society and ease the life of the people. There is nothing more dangerous than having a fallible manmade law and believing that it is infallible and divine.

Humanistic laws are made by people, everyone can criticize them, suggest alternatives and improvements. Religious laws are cast is stone, no one can oppose them without suffering the consequences or even lose his or her life. Human society is changing constantly, the laws that were good a hundred years ago are no more applicable. Trying to impose the laws of a 7th century primitive society in the 21st century were the world has changed so much that every human being can communicate and interact with everyone else throughout the globe is anachronistic and anti progressive. No wonder Islamic countries are so backward. The very fact that Islam is based on unchangeable laws makes Islam obsolete and unpractical. Laws are made for the well being of humans not vice versa. The human society is alive evolving and progressing and so it laws must keep with the times. Religious laws are dead fossils. The fact that they cannot change renders them useless. Take the example of traffic by-law, one hundred years ago the traffic was the traffic of horses and carriages. Can we use the same traffic by-laws of a century ago in the metropolis of today?

There're barbaric cultures and tribes in some parts of the world. Islam has nothing to do with it.

Typical of Muslims to contend that the local customs and culture has corrupted the ‘genuine’ Islam. Could you please give us a few examples where the local customs had made the ‘real’ Islam take a back seat? Would you tell us which culture/s of the world resorts to:

• Stoning to death for adultery.
• Cutting off hand for theft.
• Beheading for apostasy.
• Jizyah tax for the infidels.
• Separate colour dress for infidels whenever they venture out.
• It is ok to marry a nine years old child girl.
• Not to pray in funeral for an infidel.
• Belief that Paradise lies under the shades of Islamic sword.
• You can have unlimited sex with captives and slave girls.
• Slay the idolaters wherever you may find them.
• One must not be friendly with Jews and Christians.
• Kill all Jews whenever you can lay your hands on them.
• The only acceptable religion to Allah is Islam.
• Islamic wife beating is okay.
• Women must be covered with hijab/burqa whenever they venture out.
• If a non-Muslim man loves/have sex with a Muslim woman, he should be immediately executed without exception.
• The blood money for a non-Muslim is much lower than the blood money for a Muslim.
• Women must stay-put at home; she cannot go out without her husband’s permission.
• Allah gets angry if a woman refuses to have sex with her husband.

I can go on illustrating many other mindless/senseless provisions in Islam that are in no way part of any culture of any society apart from the Islamic countries. If any Muslim society has become the most despicable society on earth, it is not because of their culture, for no culture on earth practices those cruel, appalling and dreadful provisions except Islam. Therefore, refrain from blaming the indigenous culture of Muslim societies for the ill of that society. Islam principally brought this grave illness to these societies. Now these societies have fallen into permanent trap of poverty, illiteracy, communal violence, social unrest and lawlessness. Many of these societies were much more civilised before Islam encroached and interfered with their living.

It is Islam that brings misery and war to this world and once Islam is removed the condition of Muslims who are mostly victims of Islam will also improve and lives will be saved. Just look at Pakistan. 200 million people live in hell. It is all because of Islam. The same can be any other Islamic country where people go from bad to worse every year. Muslims have to eliminate the root of the problem.

Effectively what Muslims need is freedom of expression, equality of rights for all the citizens, women, men, religious minorities, etc. Muslims blame everything on the corrupt rulers. But the corruption of the rulers as the symptom only, the problem is rooted somewhere else. Their poverty is also partially the responsibility of their corrupt rulers. The problem is that their psyche has no place for democracy, equality and freedom of thought. Even if you fight and remove one despotic set of rulers, the others that follow would be just as dictatorial and abusive as the ones you ousted. Can you show me one free and prosperous Islamic country in these 1400 years of Islamic domination? Why there is no democracy, freedom and prosperity in any Islamic country? The reason is that Islam is not compatible with democracy. As long as Islam has its hold over the minds of the people, democracy will have no chance to take root in Muslim countries. So instead of fighting the symptoms, fight the cause of the problem.

Look at the Sharia that the Muslims so eagerly want to establish in their countries. It is not compatible with democracy. It is unfair to women and to minorities and it disallows freedom of thought. Under Sharia you can’t apostatize. You can’t freely disagree with parts or all of Islam. The effect of that is legitimization of religious dictatorship. If the Mullahs flog a person who has drunk a glass of bear, they do that because this is Islamic law. If they beat women for exposing a flock of hair, they do that because of Sharia. If women and minorities are treated like second class citizens, this has nothing to do with the rulers. This is Islam. So an Islamic country is a free country to the extent that it does not follow Islam. The misery of the Muslims is due to the lack of democracy and freedom and that is the direct result of Islam.

Prisoner Of Ice
05-18-2014, 08:44 PM

Hindus are also one of the nicest most peaceful people around. I mind them the least out of all the retardo immigrants we get.

Obama is crypto-muslim, for starters. It is like black panthers took over white house. Business concerns control everything too so they basically want to pull down borders and any power that people have.

wvwvw
05-18-2014, 08:51 PM
The point is that Muhammad has proved to be a bad example to follow. Islamists think they are the true Muslims. If their hands are filled with the blood of many innocent people so was the hands of Muhammad. This man killed so many people in his 10 years of stay in Medina that is mind-boggling. Read the story of the Jews of Medina. If these Mullahs kill is because they are following the sunnah of the Prophet.

If this world is not a perfect world it does not mean that God also should teach people to be violent. The message of God must be the message of love and unity, not of hate and killings. Whether people want to accept that message or not it is up to them but it is not acceptable for God to tell people, murder those who do not believe, rape the women you capture in war, massacre those who surrender to you in wars. These wars were all initiated by Muhammad. So it is okay for Muslims to attack the kafir land, murder the men, rape the women and enslave the children because now it is war and this world is not a loving, caring and sharing world? Remember that Muhammad waged 67 wars in just 10 years before he was taken to Hell. 67 offensive wars, murderous and criminal. And he slaughtered and massacred thousands of people. Is really Islam a message of peace?

We are talking about the message of God to humanity not about this world. If this world is not loving, caring and sharing, should the message of God also tell people to he harsh with those who do not agree with them, murder them, massacre them, rape them? What kind of god is this Allah you worship? What kind of guidance is this? If Satan would have revealed the Quran to Muhammad, would have it been any different?

Prisoner Of Ice
05-18-2014, 08:53 PM

I am more sympathetic towards albos because they are euros and got force converted. But in India especially the way of 'conversion' was very brutal. Regardless of religion, the people who did that are subhuman and the worst out of all muslims by far.

Óttar
05-18-2014, 08:59 PM
OMG, I can't believe Modi won. I didn't even know there was an election going on. This will have very interesting implications to say the least. :popcorn:

wvwvw
05-18-2014, 09:00 PM

In the past all nations have committed atrocities and crimes. Muslims became victims but also they were the major victimizers. Read the history of the conquests of Islam. Muslims murdered millions and enslaved millions.

Please wake up and do not live in the past. Look around yourself TODAY. Today the Muslims are the main perpetrators of crimes everywhere. All news of terrorism is from Islamic fronts. All the other nations have learned to leave aside their religious bigotry, have embraced humanism and secularism except Muslims who decline to part form the 7th century mindset.

You remember and mention the war in Kosovo and Bosnia but conveniently or blindly do not see that the “Christian” world joined force to subdue Yugoslavia, another Christian country, to "liberate" the Muslims. Would Muslims have given any support to a Christian, Jewish, or Hindu country if a Muslim country oppressed it? Of course not. The lives of non-Muslims for Muslims are worth nothing. Their right is non-existent. They must be subdued and killed. This is what the Quran teaches. This is what the Prophet did and said.

You read the history but only parts of it that supports your biased way of thinking. Why don’t you read the whole history to see what Muslims did to non-Muslims in Medina, Kheybar Yeman, Iran, Syria, India, Balkans, Spain, Sudan and are still doing in Kashmir, India, Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Philippines, Indonesia, Iran, East Timor, Pakistan, Sudan, Nigeria, and in every other country where Muslims have penetrated including in USA?

TODAY no other group is oppressing people of other religions except Muslims. TODAY Muslims are the only religious group that is killing people for religious purposes. TODAY Muslims are the only group that insists to conquer the world and impose a religious rule on the entire humanity. TODAY Muslims are the only people who are willing to destroy the world to prove that their sadistic Allah is powerful.

All other religions, despite their bloody past are now only concerned with personal piety and spiritual development of their followers. Some of them also get involved in works of charity like Salvation Army, Habitat for Humanity, etc. But Muslims are the only group that still thinks of Jihad, and expansion of their religion through violent means. Muslims are the only group that believes their god has given them the mission to kill those who reject him. Muslims are the only group that still endeavors to impose the antiquated misogynistic laws of their “holy” book. And Muslims are the only group that has not apologized for the crimes of their past and keeps committing those crimes even today.

Óttar
05-18-2014, 09:04 PM
There is a Shia Muslim on the board of the BJP. Haider Abbas. The Pakistanis on the other hand, are perpetrating genocide on the Shia.

http://indianexpress.com/article/cities/lucknow/in-varanasi-modi-gets-unlikely-support-from-shias/

wvwvw
05-18-2014, 09:21 PM
How do you explain that women get gang-raped to death in broad day light in India but never in the barbaric Islamic Pakistan?
Explain this to me biased haters!:D

In Pakistan women aren't even allowed to report rape. "A woman should not report being raped unless she has four male Muslim witnesses who saw the act."
“Why did they not produce four witnesses? Since they produce not witnesses, they verily are liars in the sight of Allah” (Qur’an 24:13).

The Malaysian Islamic reformist group Sisters in Islam has pointed out the injustice of this:

In Pakistan, it is reported that three out of four women in prison under its Hudud laws [these are the laws of what it forbidden and permitted by Allah himself], are rape victims. Because rape is equated with zina [unlawful sexual intercourse] under Hudud law, rape victims are required to produce four pious male witnesses. It is of course nearly impossible for the rape victims to produce the four male witnesses required to prove their allegation. Therefore their police report of rape was taken as a confession of illicit sex on their part and they were duly found guilty.

“Hey, Ahmed, Shahid and Mohammed, there’s a woman over there being raped. What should we do?”
“Well, Reza, we’ll just stand by and watch. We’re four pious witnesses who can save her tattered reputation in court.
And anyway, she probably brought it on herself by walking around in a flimsy see-through burqa. Y’know what women are like.”

wvwvw
05-18-2014, 10:09 PM
Hindus are also one of the nicest most peaceful people around. I mind them the least out of all the retardo immigrants we get.

Obama is crypto-muslim, for starters. It is like black panthers took over white house. Business concerns control everything too so they basically want to pull down borders and any power that people have.

They're very peaceful until their mob mentality kicks in ;) (like in the case of that Russian tourist :p )

Drawing-slim
05-19-2014, 03:34 AM
Raine, read my respond to Loki again. You keep just proving me right.
Bosnians and Albanian Muslims have never stoned a women to death, and done none of the above mile long posts of anti-Islam propaganda of yours.
Albanian "Muslims" have and always will be more sane than Greek Christians. This has always been the case.

Drawing-slim
05-19-2014, 03:40 AM
Millions of kids grow up with divorced parents and they turn out just fine. Can we say the same about Muslim kids who grow up in polygamous families? The Muslim family is a microworld of Islamic societies. Dictatorships exist in Muslim families where clearly Muhammad puts women under the tutelage of men. Dictatorship exists in the community where a Mullah can decide the life and death of another person without the need of any trial or defense. And dictatorship exists in the system of government.

Polygamy and Terrorism
Islamic polygamy creates situations where terrorism flourishes.
A chain of progression - one leads to the next, then the next...
http://www.scragged.com/articles/polygamy-terrorism-wife-stealing-and-nuclear-war

Haha, You're a funny person. A passionate propagandist.

Astronaut
05-19-2014, 10:14 AM

The muslims of India were given nearly 1,000,000 km² to make their own country in south Asia.Today we know that area as Pakistan and Bangladesh.The muslims in what's todays India were given an option to either leave for pakistan or stay in India.Most chose to live in India.

But in the new muslims land of pakistan the minorities were forced out against their wishes.Because of this ethnic cleansing the hindu and other minorities who together formed 25% of the pakistan's population are less than 2% today.

Even as i speak hindu and christian women are being kidnapped in masses and forced to convert to islam and forced to marry muslims men where as Hindu men are being prosecuted to death under apostasy laws.Not to mention every other day a temple or other minority religious places are being attacked.

Not even muslim minorities like Shia's and ahmadis are being spared.Every other week there is an attack on shia and ahmadi mosques.

In contrast the muslims in India who were only 9% of the population now make up 15%.They are now being provided with affirmative action schemes like reservation in educational institution and jobs also the government pays them for travelling to mecca for hajj.

In India muslims have become presidents,military chiefs,speakers of assemblies,governors,chief ministers where as in pakistan no non muslims can even dream of becoming any of that.

so don't cry this river of discrimination because muslims were never victims of discrimination.

Prisoner Of Ice
05-19-2014, 07:28 PM
In contrast the muslims in India who were only 9% of the population now make up 15%.They are now being provided with affirmative action schemes like reservation in educational institution and jobs also the government pays them for travelling to mecca for hajj.

Why on earth do they get so pampered everywhere? Especially in India which is so poor.

Vorpal
05-19-2014, 08:58 PM

Erm, because when a muslim woman leaves her husband, she gets... punished?
lel

Mortimer
05-20-2014, 09:39 AM
i hope he turns out to be good for india and indians. strengthen peace and democracy and human rights, improves quality of life and protects nature and stops pollution. hinduism, islam etc. are counterproductive religions, india should turn secular, maybe some spirituality but lots of superstitions and backward beliefs are dumb, he should respect muslims like all other indians, but political islam needs to be defeated because it is a threat to gentiles.

Loki
05-20-2014, 01:19 PM
He should deport the Muslims to Pakistan.

Drawing-slim
05-20-2014, 01:31 PM
He should deport the Muslims to Pakistan.
Didn't you wannabe a Muslim once!:laugh:

Pakistanis are cooler than Indians anyway. At least they're not known to be extremely fucking cheap. Indians are very cheap. And now knowing they make lots of money in US it's a good reason to dislike them due to this fact alone.
Just imagine if Indians became the world's richest dominating superpower?
Think of all the service industry people in the world that would never get a tip from them.
Compare this to the white Americans that are so freaking generous and pleasant awesome spenders.

I must say though, some indian girls come across sexy. Smart educated and sexy good girls in a sense.

Loki
05-20-2014, 01:52 PM
Didn't you wannabe a Muslim once!:laugh:

Pakistanis are cooler than Indians anyway. At least they're not known to be extremely fucking cheap. Indians are very cheap. And now knowing they make lots of money in US it's a good reason to dislike them due to this fact alone.
Just imagine if Indians became the world's richest dominating superpower?
Think of all the service industry people in the world that would never get a tip from them.
Compare this to the white Americans that are so freaking generous and pleasant awesome spenders.

I must say though, some indian girls come across sexy. Smart educated and sexy good girls in a sense.

Indian girls are sexy, yes. And some Pakisani ones who are not religious. They're actually very nice. The difference between an Indian and a Pakistani girl is that the Pakistani one shaves down there ;)

Astronaut
05-20-2014, 03:48 PM
Why on earth do they get so pampered everywhere? Especially in India which is so poor.

Votebank and minority appeasement politics.

Astronaut
05-20-2014, 03:50 PM
i hope he turns out to be good for india and indians. strengthen peace and democracy and human rights, improves quality of life and protects nature and stops pollution. hinduism, islam etc. are counterproductive religions, india should turn secular, maybe some spirituality but lots of superstitions and backward beliefs are dumb, he should respect muslims like all other indians, but political islam needs to be defeated because it is a threat to gentiles.

Actually India is a secular country :p

Vyasa
06-20-2014, 11:23 AM
Modi is pro reform and good for India's economy. He is also tough against terror.