PDA

View Full Version : Your Psychopathic Traits (test)

Gauthier
05-19-2014, 11:25 PM
Psychopathy is a condition that causes people to display anti-social behaviour, lack of empathy and remorse, and fearless dominance.

Everyone has these characteristics to some degree - take the test and find out where you sit on the spectrum.

Test: http://psychopath.channel4.com/quizzes.html

These tests were devised by Professor Kevin Dutton, University of Oxford. He is a best selling author and an expert on the psychopathic personality. To visit his website go to: www.kevindutton.co.uk(This link opens in a new window). Follow him on Twitter: @profkevindutton

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/5918/uj7wp.jpg

Han Cholo
05-19-2014, 11:27 PM
Your
score 79%

You can play hardball with the best of them! You know what you want and are not afraid to go for it – even if it means bending the rules occasionally and putting a few noses out of joint on the way. Nothing fazes you. You are decisive, self-confident and pretty much up for anything. You are a ‘means-to-an-end’ person. For you, it’s not necessarily a matter of right or wrong, but of what gets the job done. ‘Bring it on’ is your mantra, but to help those around you keep their heads, you should learn some tricks to help you temper your self-satisfying tendencies..

I only didn't get 100% because I don't like animal cruelty or cheating on my partners.

Gauthier
05-19-2014, 11:29 PM
My results:

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/8945/u7drw.jpg (http://img842.imageshack.us/i/u7drw.jpg/)

Mark
05-19-2014, 11:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/qVWip1u.jpg

Dictator
05-19-2014, 11:33 PM
My results:

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/8945/u7drw.jpg (http://img842.imageshack.us/i/u7drw.jpg/)

The same. =p

ProN00b
Come on, mental sanity is overrated.

Virtuous
YOUR
SCORE 52%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

portusaus
05-19-2014, 11:34 PM
48%

Furnace
05-19-2014, 11:34 PM
YOUR SCORE: 27%

Dictator
05-19-2014, 11:35 PM
48%

I thought you would score something like 70% :confused:

cally
48%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

nose
YOUR
SCORE 0%

You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

Hong Key
05-19-2014, 11:36 PM
I am wimp :thumb down2

Your
score 27%

You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

armenianbodyhair
05-19-2014, 11:43 PM
I scored 50 something percent I think

rhiannon
05-19-2014, 11:45 PM
27%

Óttar
05-19-2014, 11:46 PM
Your place on the psychopathic spectrum
YOUR
SCORE 24%

Catkin
05-19-2014, 11:51 PM
9%

Yeah, as wimpy as it sounds, it's probably true.

Edit: Took it again and squeezed 12%.

armenianbodyhair
05-19-2014, 11:52 PM
Never mind it got even more psychopathic I guess:
http://i.imgur.com/3E2yKup.jpg

alexkid
05-19-2014, 11:54 PM
YOUR
SCORE 39%

how boring

Gauthier
05-19-2014, 11:55 PM
Thus far the biggest psycho in the forum is Hassad. xD

Han Cholo
05-19-2014, 11:56 PM

I'm feeling a little alone now. :( I'm pretty nice though. Not sure if completely accurate though. I sometimes over-think situations but if I'm a big pressure I can decide on the blink.

Prisoner Of Ice
05-19-2014, 11:58 PM
Stupid thing would not give me the results, but I scored 100% on all but the cheating and one other question I don't remember. I think it's funny that mental disability = 'normal'. So if you are cool under pressure or a dangerous situation and don't have a crackup you are supposed to be mentally ill :lol:

Han Cholo
05-19-2014, 11:59 PM
Stupid thing would not give me the results, but I scored 100% on all but the cheating and one other question I don't remember. I think it's funny that mental disability = 'normal'. So if you are cool under pressure or a dangerous situation and don't have a crackup you are supposed to be mentally ill :lol:

It's the 145 IQ man :cool: It seriously might have something to do with it. I'm pretty close to that but a bit lower.

Prisoner Of Ice
05-20-2014, 12:00 AM
It's the 145 IQ man :cool: It seriously might have something to do with it. I'm pretty close to that but a bit lower.

Probably, I think that while I have emotions, they are very easy to turn off/ignore. If that makes any sense.

Han Cholo
05-20-2014, 12:01 AM
Probably, I think that while I have emotions, they are very easy to turn off/ignore. If that makes any sense.

Same here, to certain extent. I pretty much can control all my emotions except happiness and rage. I do feel compassion sometimes for the misunderstood, but not for the imbecile.

Gauthier
05-20-2014, 12:02 AM
Averages:

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/5918/uj7wp.jpg (http://img834.imageshack.us/i/uj7wp.jpg/)

rhiannon
05-20-2014, 12:03 AM
I retook it because two questions needed to be changed after I thought about it for a while.

This time I got 18%

And no.....a person's IQ has no reflection on their score IMO. Some of the questions were not necessarily fair, either. Being cool under pressure shouldn't be a psychotic trait, and neither should the love of roller coasters or skydiving. Those are more or less thrill-seeking traits..not psycho LMAO

Han Cholo
05-20-2014, 12:04 AM
Averages:

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/5918/uj7wp.jpg (http://img834.imageshack.us/i/uj7wp.jpg/)

I choose a kitten. Does that have an impact on the score? The favorite music I choose was "heavy metal" but I also like classical music and rap. I didn't pick a news page, but I often read it from various sources, the only one known RussiaToday.

PolishAmerican190
05-20-2014, 12:04 AM
70% does it matter

Feral
05-20-2014, 12:05 AM
I retook it because two questions needed to be changed after I thought about it for a while.

This time I got 18%

Are you trying to win your halo? :P

Dzihadovic
05-20-2014, 12:05 AM
http://i.imgur.com/wsjMIz2.png

rhiannon
05-20-2014, 12:07 AM
Are you trying to win your halo? :P No lol. I didn't like my first answers though on a few questions.

Smaug
05-20-2014, 12:09 AM
YOUR SCORE: 48%

Catkin
05-20-2014, 12:09 AM

Nah, that would make my IQ about 75.

Han Cholo
05-20-2014, 12:11 AM

It was part joking. The test was by no means comprehensive. The info says a very eminent guy made this. I suppose that was a joke too?

roro4721
05-20-2014, 12:13 AM
http://i57.tinypic.com/2ecfcrm.png

Neanderthal
05-20-2014, 12:14 AM
82%

You can play hardball with the best of them! You know what you want and are not afraid to go for it – even if it means bending the rules occasionally and putting a few noses out of joint on the way. Nothing fazes you. You are decisive, self-confident and pretty much up for anything. You are a ‘means-to-an-end’ person. For you, it’s not necessarily a matter of right or wrong, but of what gets the job done. ‘Bring it on’ is your mantra, but to help those around you keep their heads, you should learn some tricks to help you temper your self-satisfying tendencies...

I chose puppy and country music, since that's what I have been hearing lately if that makes any difference.

Virtuous
05-20-2014, 12:15 AM
Emotions can be somewhat of a hindrance, but I guess it's what makes us Human, or "Humane".

Gauthier
05-20-2014, 12:16 AM
I choose a kitten. Does that have an impact on the score? The favorite music I choose was "heavy metal" but I also like classical music and rap. I didn't pick a news page, but I often read it from various sources, the only one known RussiaToday.

I don't think that has an impact on the score. Those questions are there just to find a pattern that could possibly be considered for future studies.

zhaoyun
05-20-2014, 12:18 AM
Your
score 48%

I guess it's about right.

armenianbodyhair
05-20-2014, 12:18 AM
It was part joking. The test was by no means comprehensive. The info says a very eminent guy made this. I suppose that was a joke too?

It would make sense that people with high IQs would tend to score a little higher but scoring high on this doesn't mean you have a high IQ and scoring low on it by no means means the opposite.

zhaoyun
05-20-2014, 12:19 AM
82%

You can play hardball with the best of them! You know what you want and are not afraid to go for it – even if it means bending the rules occasionally and putting a few noses out of joint on the way. Nothing fazes you. You are decisive, self-confident and pretty much up for anything. You are a ‘means-to-an-end’ person. For you, it’s not necessarily a matter of right or wrong, but of what gets the job done. ‘Bring it on’ is your mantra, but to help those around you keep their heads, you should learn some tricks to help you temper your self-satisfying tendencies...

I chose puppy and country music, since that's what I have been hearing lately if that makes any difference.

Machiavelli

Gauthier
05-20-2014, 12:19 AM

Yeah, the guy is no punk. He is a very well known individual in his field of studies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8md1Jdm4SE

Neanderthal
05-20-2014, 12:23 AM
It would make sense that people with high IQs would tend to score a little higher but scoring high on this doesn't mean you have a high IQ and scoring low on it by no means means the opposite.

There's no direct relation. There has been very retarded serial killers and altruistic geniuses. Isolation, disdain for your peers and tendency to be more empiric in highly logic people, probably could lead you to develop psychopathic traits. But this is by no mean the norm and that's probably tied to a social crippleness anyhow.

Xanthias
05-20-2014, 12:24 AM
YOUR
SCORE 24%

Catkin
05-20-2014, 12:27 AM
Emotions can be somewhat of a hindrance, but I guess it's what makes us Human, or "Humane".

Yes. I think this test also just measures your natural tendencies and not your ability to override these tendencies and do what you need to if really pushed into it. With a score of 9 or 12% I'd struggle to survive in the world if I hadn't learnt to hide it and just deal with things.

Han Cholo
05-20-2014, 12:28 AM
There's no direct relation. There has been very retarded serial killers and altruistic geniuses. Isolation, disdain for your peers and tendency to be more empiric in highly logic people, probably could lead you to develop psychopathic traits. But this is by no mean the norm and that's probably tied to a social crippleness anyhow.

Perhaps us who have higher score are just used to dwell in relatively rougher, menacing, decadent places.

zhaoyun
05-20-2014, 12:30 AM
Im generally a nice guy but sometimes faces need to be smashed in.

Prisoner Of Ice
05-20-2014, 12:31 AM

Female brain is wired differently to be much more emotional and social.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/01/050121100142.htm

Prisoner Of Ice
05-20-2014, 12:34 AM

Emotional "thinking" gets in the way of rational thinking, which can lead to some unfortunate results. If you look at things calmly it doesn't mean you will make a bad moral decision unless that is part of your makeup. Criminals don't really have deadened emotions, they mostly have more emotions but the "wrong" ones. A lot of this test is just measuring how analytical you are not anything to do with morality.

Armand_Duval
05-20-2014, 12:34 AM
YOUR
SCORE 39%

By tha way I like pirahnas, I actually used to have an small shoal of them...lolz!.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
05-20-2014, 12:36 AM
http://s14.postimg.org/anzej0nht/bandicam_2014_05_19_20_34_30_859.jpg

Dál Riata
05-20-2014, 12:47 AM
I decided to shed my cynicism and complete the test.

45%

"Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life."

Catkin
05-20-2014, 12:53 AM
Female brain is wired differently to be much more emotional and social.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/01/050121100142.htm

In general yes. Interesting article. But it leads again to how people can override natural tendencies. Despite probably having a more 'female' brain I didn't take English or languages past age 15, yet carried maths and physics through to degree.

Xanthias
05-20-2014, 01:00 AM
In general yes. Interesting article. But it leads again to how people can override natural tendencies. Despite probably having a more 'female' brain I didn't take English or languages past age 15, yet carried maths and physics through to degree.

Actually, being emotional and social is big part of logic interest.

rhiannon
05-20-2014, 03:00 AM
Perhaps us who have higher score are just used to dwell in relatively rougher, menacing, decadent places.
I grew up in Los Angeles county lol. Saw enough shit I'm sure :)

rhiannon
05-20-2014, 03:01 AM
Im generally a nice guy but sometimes faces need to be smashed in.If they had questioned our opinions about what's to be done with violent criminals, that alone would have significantly raised my result.

Aredhel
05-20-2014, 03:15 AM
YOUR SCORE 70%

Aila
05-20-2014, 03:31 AM
30%
"You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily."

Oneeye
05-20-2014, 03:41 AM
YOUR
SCORE 61%

Han Cholo
05-20-2014, 03:48 AM
If they had questioned our opinions about what's to be done with violent criminals, that alone would have significantly raised my result.

Not to turn it into a bragging name, or saying that I'm proud of being a "psychopath" but I doubt you have seen as much as the 3 Mexican users (yet) who are all over 70%. It's too long to explain the difference between living in nice California or Oklahoma than living in a battlefield in Tamaulipas or Michoacan/Jalisco.

If I lived in a place where Marijuana is legal and grown there (and randoms don't get murdered for it), nice beach, efficient law system (where crimes actually get solved), where people have some sense of community work and not just make it a corruption for their advantage, then I would probably have more consideration for the rest of humanity.

Basically what I mean is that living in a third world country, especially when you don't live in third world conditions (but are still indirectly affected by them in many ways), your sense of compassion, or empathy numbs a lot. And since everything is more risky here, you have to be in constant battle/dominant mode. You get so used to violent behavior you start taking a very cynical, unaffected stance on it.

zhaoyun
05-20-2014, 03:50 AM
YOUR
SCORE 61%

Yeah, I think the badger got the upper end of that score

Steve-O
05-20-2014, 03:54 AM

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/37469279.jpg

Armand_Duval
05-20-2014, 03:56 AM

That deffo influences you a lot, it can turn you into a killer, even if it is self defence.

I have been victim of assailants at gunpoint and I have wondered if I could kill one of those SOBS and the answer is yes, yes!. I could stab them to death if I could get away with it. Does that make me a psycho?

Felix Volkbein
05-20-2014, 03:56 AM
48%.

Stupid test. I'm a vegetarian and am averse to animal cruelty (just like http://i1.wp.com/forecasthighs.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/adolf-hitler.jpeg), so that lowered my score. Plus my thinking is often nuanced and context-based, so I gave lots of ambivalent answers because I could see myself acting differently depending on the particular circumstances.

zhaoyun
05-20-2014, 04:00 AM
I only didn't get 100% because I don't like animal cruelty or cheating on my partners.

You seem disappointed at not coming off as a complete psychopath?

Han Cholo
05-20-2014, 04:02 AM

You don't think it would have been cool if I came with a whooping 100%? :D Nah, as someone said, the context was improper. I don't really think I'm a Hannibal Lecter or could turn into a serial killer just for the sake of it. This tests gives very little scope into the true behavior.

If I'm carrying a gun, and someone threatens me with an empty one, but I shoot him anyway (making a quick choice), does that turn me into a psychopath? I don't really think so.

zhaoyun
05-20-2014, 04:05 AM
You don't think it would have been cool if I came with a whooping 100%? :D Nah, as someone said, the context was improper. I don't really think I'm a Hannibal Lecter or could turn into a serial killer just for the sake of it. This tests gives very little scope into the true behavior.

If I'm carrying a gun, and someone threatens me with an empty one, but I shoot him anyway (making a quick choice), does that turn me into a psychopath? I don't really think so.

Well, shit man, go stomp on some kittens and fuck some hoes. Then come back and take the test, you'd impress us.

Han Cholo
05-20-2014, 04:08 AM
Well, shit man, go stomp on some kittens and fuck some hoes. Then come back and take the test, you'd impress us.

Nah man, I like animals (but I don't mind eating bacon or beef). And I've never cheated a girlfriend even if I could get away with it. I guess this kind of "psychopathy" is more us vs. them than me vs. everyone. I'm pretty nice to all my friends and relatives, and would give them help if needed (even if that means risking myself). I would even help a neutral person if he is drowning. But if I see someone I don't like or that has wronged me dying, or getting crippled, I would say "LOL!" without feeling any kind of moral remorse.

And yeah, I might also add I normally distrust most people, regardless if they look harmless or threatening.

zhaoyun
05-20-2014, 04:10 AM
Nah man, I like animals (but I don't mind eating bacon or beef). And I've never cheated a girlfriend even if I could get away with it. I guess this kind of "psychopathy" is more us vs. them than me vs. everyone. I'm pretty nice to all my friends and would give them help if needed. I would even help a neutral person if he is drowning. But if I see someone I don't like or that has wronged me dying, or getting crippled, I would say "LOL!".

Word. If I ever saw Butlerking drowning, flapping his arms around like a goofy lame duck (which I know he would cuz hes a fucking pussy), I'd probably throw him a life vest stuffed with iron chains.

Neanderthal
05-20-2014, 04:13 AM
Word. If I ever saw Butlerking drowning, flapping his arms around like a goofy lame duck (which I know he would cuz hes a fucking pussy), I'd probably throw him a life vest stuffed with iron chains.

Pour some gasoline in the pool and set the whole shit on fire.

Armand_Duval
05-20-2014, 04:19 AM
You werent talking to me nonetheless when I was a teen I had more psychopathic tendencies, now that I am an adult I realize I used to have more marked pychopatic personality traits: I used to burn things down, fire destroying stuff gave me pleasure and I used to be cruel to animals, insects mainly.

In some point during my teenage years something switched in my brain and I started to care about animals and changed.

I know there is a psycopathic beast insideof me, that I could unleash if I have to defend myself; I control it fortunately.

I have had ideas of me stabbing and cutting into pieces people who have harmed me, for example the thieves that took some money from me at gunpoint, I could do that if I could get away with it.

Han Cholo
05-20-2014, 04:20 AM
You werent talking to me nonetheless when I was a teen I had more psychopathic tendencies, now that I am an adult I realize I used to have more marked pychopatic personality traits: I used to burn things down, fire destroying stuff gave me pleasure and I used to be cruel to animals, insects mainly.

In some point during my teenage years something switched in my brain and I started to care about animals and changed.

I know there is a psycopathic beast insideof me, that I could unleash if I have to defend myself; I control it fortunately.

I have had ideas of me stabbing and cutting into pieces people who have harmed me, for example the thieves that took some money from me at gunpoint, I could do that if I could get away with it.

Well, I guess that then, we can say that I'm not more psycho. Just more honest about it :D All Mexicans are psychos. I'm also pretty controled, but for example when I have to fight, I don't try to have "honor" or "try to prove I can beat him fairly" like many would do, but just cause the most damage in the less time possible.

Take into account it's actually quite hard to provoke me enough to carry it a fight, so if I do it it's for really serious reasons. A guy calling me "son of a bitch" from a car won't make me angry. If someone in a mistake crashes my car, I won't exploit in a road rage, etc..

zhaoyun
05-20-2014, 04:22 AM

It's called revenge. It's human. You don't need to apologize for feeling that way.

zhaoyun
05-20-2014, 04:24 AM
Well, I guess that then, we can say that I'm not more psycho. Just more honest about it :D All Mexicans are psychos. I'm also pretty controled, but for example when I have to fight, I don't try to have "honor" or "try to prove I can beat him fairly" like many would do, but just cause the most damage in the less time possible.

Well, considering you guys used to tear hearts out of live people and consume them before throwing their limp corpses down a pyramid flowing with blood. Yeah, yall mothafuckas kinda crazy.

Armand_Duval
05-20-2014, 04:25 AM

Tha is due to the environment if violence we are submitted almos all the time.

rhiannon
05-20-2014, 04:26 AM
Not to turn it into a bragging name, or saying that I'm proud of being a "psychopath" but I doubt you have seen as much as the 3 Mexican users (yet) who are all over 70%. It's too long to explain the difference between living in nice California or Oklahoma than living in a battlefield in Tamaulipas or Michoacan/Jalisco.

If I lived in a place where Marijuana is legal and grown there (and randoms don't get murdered for it), nice beach, efficient law system (where crimes actually get solved), where people have some sense of community work and not just make it a corruption for their advantage, then I would probably have more consideration for the rest of humanity.

Basically what I mean is that living in a third world country, especially when you don't live in third world conditions (but are still indirectly affected by them in many ways), your sense of compassion, or empathy numbs a lot. And since everything is more risky here, you have to be in constant battle/dominant mode. You get so used to violent behavior you start taking a very cynical, unaffected stance on it.

I live in the US, true. We aren't leaving this country in droves to go live in Mexico, that's for sure. Part of the reason Mexico has gotten so fucked up is due the changes in commerce that have occurred, however....much of which is heavily influenced by the US.

Pot is legal in my state, though :)

Parts of the US could come close to qualifying for third world, I think. Our ghettos here make anything in Western Europe pale in comparison, for example. Not to mention our prisons are most certainly not like the prisons in Norway:laugh:

Han Cholo
05-20-2014, 04:27 AM
I live in the US, true. Pot is legal in my state.

Parts of the US could come close to qualifying for third world, I think. Our ghettos here make anything in Western Europe pale in comparison, for example. Our prisons are most certainly not like the prisons in Norway:laugh:

Wait... are you saying you've been in prison?

Armand_Duval
05-20-2014, 04:28 AM
It's called revenge. It's human. You don't need to apologize for feeling that way.

I am a christian and I feel bad because we arent supposed to think about those things but Also I am not Jesus Christ I am a huma full of flaws I cannot forgive and let it pass that easy, It takes work and effort to reach that peace in your spirit.

Han Cholo
05-20-2014, 04:29 AM

Well, take into account I was only 13/14 when shit started going very, very, very nasty where I live. It's a mechanism defense. I still think complete peace and respect, caring to everyone is ideal (in a utopic place). But if I went thinking like that here, I would be unable to avoid (or even neutralize) bad experiences.

I basically witnessed the most secure city in Latin America turn into one of the most violent ones, in around 5/6 years. Obviously this has a huge impact on your senses.

rhiannon
05-20-2014, 04:30 AM
Wait... are you saying you've been in prison?
No. I've been in jail once, though. There are ways to learn about our prison system.

Fear Fiain
05-20-2014, 04:31 AM
YOUR
SCORE 52%

Read more about the psychopathic spectrum

Mn The Loki TA Son
05-20-2014, 04:33 AM
Well, considering you guys used to tear hearts out of live people and consume them before throwing their limp corpses down a pyramid flowing with blood. Yeah, yall mothafuckas kinda crazy.

We? you mean some of you guys ancestors? :p

Fear Fiain
05-20-2014, 04:34 AM

no it's not, it's the other way around. you have created a society reflective of your people.

Rudel
05-20-2014, 04:34 AM
http://i.imgur.com/GNnzaZa.png

Armand_Duval
05-20-2014, 04:47 AM
no it's not, it's the other way around. you have created a society reflective of your people.

Thats actually another possibility, after the 80's we turned into a psycho factory.

Watch_Owl
05-20-2014, 04:51 AM
27%

Han Cholo
05-20-2014, 04:52 AM

Well I don't think so, at least not completely. I wasn't like this as a kid, so it's certainly not hard-wired in my brain. But yes, It's obvious it was the other people's fault.

Fear Fiain
05-20-2014, 04:56 AM
Thats actually another possibility, after the 80's we turned into a psycho factory.
yes, and that is when you really saw the end of white criollo control of the economics and justice systems become total.
my ex, the pure iberian mexican one, she showed me clips from even the 70s and 80s of Mexico city ... and then she took photos of it last summer ... it's like a different world.

Well I don't think so, at least not completely. I wasn't like this as a kid.
mexican kids are charming, it's at adolescence that they become deplorable.
anyhow, I'm of course referring to the indigenous ones / mestizos.

Han Cholo
05-20-2014, 04:57 AM
yes, and that is when you really saw the end of white criollo control of the economics and justice systems become total.
my ex, the pure iberian mexican one, she showed me clips from even the 70s and 80s of Mexico city ... and then she took photos of it last summer ... it's like a different world.

No such thing as "pure Iberian Mexican". Don't bring us this autistic shit. Mexico hasn't changed "elites" in a while. These fuckers, together with the most lower classes are the responsible ones for all the Mayhem in different ways. It's the dwindling middle class people that keeps everything up.

Mexico city was horrible in the 80's btw. Here where I live we imagined it as some sort of dog town where everyone tries to steal you. After the 2000's it's perceived as far better than places like Monterrey. That would be something unheard of in the 80's.

mexican kids are charming, it's at adolescence that they become deplorable.
anyhow, I'm of course referring to the indigenous ones / mestizos.

The most Caucasoid places of Mexico are the most violent, not some nothing-goes Amerindian mountain towns.

Seraph of the End
05-20-2014, 05:15 AM
YOUR SCORE 42%

Breedingvariety
05-20-2014, 05:57 AM
And no.....a person's IQ has no reflection on their score IMO. Some of the questions were not necessarily fair, either. Being cool under pressure shouldn't be a psychotic trait, and neither should the love of roller coasters or skydiving. Those are more or less thrill-seeking traits..not psycho LMAO
In order to be under pressure, one has to worry about something. Psychos don't tend to worry much. And roller coaster? WTF?

Not to mention our prisons are most certainly not like the prisons in Norway:laugh:
USA has the highest percentage of prisoners relative to population.

Yes, at the end of the day.

Armand_Duval
05-20-2014, 05:58 AM
No. I've been in jail once, though. There are ways to learn about our prison system.

Tell us, tell us why?.:confused:

rhiannon
05-20-2014, 06:02 AM
Tell us, tell us why?.:confused:
It was totally stupid. They didn't want to take me in, even. I was in for 28 hours. NEVER again lol

Fear Fiain
05-20-2014, 07:59 AM
No such thing as "pure Iberian Mexican". Don't bring us this autistic shit. Mexico hasn't changed "elites" in a while. These fuckers, together with the most lower classes are the responsible ones for all the Mayhem in different ways. It's the dwindling middle class people that keeps everything up.

I may be autistic, but you're a genocidal liar.

Prisoner Of Ice
05-20-2014, 08:02 AM
These fuckers, together with the most lower classes are the responsible ones for all the Mayhem in different ways. It's the dwindling middle class people that keeps everything up.

Same is true in USA, but guess who every single government policy is aimed against? Eliminating them completely. Of course what would be left is a thugocracy state, or maybe outright revolution if things get bad enough.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
05-20-2014, 08:23 AM
In order to be under pressure, one has to worry about something. Psychos don't tend to worry much. And roller coaster? WTF?

USA has the highest percentage of prisoners relative to population.

Yes, at the end of the day.
Don't physco paths sometimes suffer paranioa as well? Fear of being betrayed for unreasonable reasons. Jospeh stalin was like that, he had many loyal men killed and kim jong ill is in a similar catagory.

Breedingvariety
05-20-2014, 08:38 AM
Don't physco paths sometimes suffer paranioa as well? Fear of being betrayed for unreasonable reasons. Jospeh stalin was like that, he had many loyal men killed and kim jong ill is in a similar catagory.
I'm not sure. I'd say psychopaths aren't very paranoid. Sociopaths are paranoid, because all they do is trying to manipulate other people. They fear to lose control of the people they manipulate. They worry to maintain a good image. Where's behavior of psychopaths is more direct. Both want to subjugate others.

Han Cholo
05-20-2014, 08:59 AM
I may be autistic, but you're a genocidal liar.

Oh yes. So genocidal. :rolleyes: Ok, so if we let a bunch of inept white hipsters hung by the balls by jews and USA government, we would be a first world country. Mexico was awesome if it has imaginary criollo elites, but if a mestizo governs everything goes to hell. And yes, your girlfriend was pure Iberian (although I remember she looked like a Filipina compared to 90% of the Mexicans in this forum, who aren't even full Iberian. :rolleyes: )

And of course, let's not forget Mexico city was awesome in the 80's (when it had lots of favelas and gangs, while recovering from a earthquake) than now that it has the cheapest transport, lots of new infrastructure, a little bit less chaos in traffic and is one of the safest cities of Mexico. :)

Happy "genocidal liar"? Do you feel like clapping now?

Hithaeglir
05-20-2014, 09:02 AM
I can't proceed to my results.After i provide my information , i press next but nothing happens.

Fear Fiain
05-20-2014, 09:09 AM
Oh yes. So genocidal. :rolleyes: Ok, so if we let a bunch of inept white hipsters hung by the balls by jews and USA government, we would be a first world country. Mexico was awesome if it has imaginary criollo elites, but if a mestizo governs everything goes to hell. And yes, your girlfriend was pure Iberian (although I remember she looked like a Filipina compared to 90% of the Mexicans in this forum, who aren't even full Iberian. :rolleyes: )

And of course, let's not forget Mexico city was awesome in the 80's (when it had lots of favelas and gangs, while recovering from a earthquake) than now that it has the cheapest transport, lots of new infrastructure, a little bit less chaos in traffic and is one of the safest cities of Mexico. :)

Happy "genocidal liar"? Do you feel like clapping now?

if your people are so productive then why do they have to flood into my country?
mark my words, America will one day fight back, and every brutality you have visited upon our people, you shall see brought back thrice fold, your children terrorized as you have ours, your women abused as you have ours, and your homes will be ablaze, as you have started fires in california for years with your "campfire accidents"

Hweinlant
05-20-2014, 09:12 AM
YOUR SCORE 76%

Tonight I'm having some kidneys and chianti...

Han Cholo
05-20-2014, 09:22 AM
if your people are so productive then why do they have to flood into my country?
mark my words, America will one day fight back, and every brutality you have visited upon our people, you shall see brought back thrice fold, your children terrorized as you have ours, your women abused as you have ours, and your homes will be ablaze, as you have started fires in california for years with your "campfire accidents"

So basically here we have a gringo with a victim complex? Unbelievable. But I'm still the genocidal? Your mind is full of contradictory, irrational thoughts.

Empecinado
05-20-2014, 09:47 AM
42%. I have no empathy for those who have no empathy, nor towards the enemies of my ethnicity and family.

Vorpal
05-20-2014, 09:52 AM
Your
score 55%

42%. I have no empathy for those who have no empathy.

Same.

Vorpal
05-20-2014, 09:55 AM

Sounds really delusional, aren't the americans the first ones to abuse? FREEDOM TIME? :picard2:

Han Cholo
05-20-2014, 09:57 AM
42%. I have no empathy for those who have no empathy, nor towards the enemies of my ethnicity and family.

Your
score 55%

Same.

And same for me too, except where I am most people don't really have much empathy (always on "their way"), and as a consequence I don't have much empathy either (although I'd like to have it). One example is the dumb fucks in the electric walkers at the mall, who stand by lazily waiting for the machine to bring them up/down without making a single move, occupying the whole way static, disregarding the fact the ones behind them might want (or need) to go a little faster of bypass them.

How can you feel empathy to imbeciles like that who aren't even aware of their surroundings? I push all people who do this (well, the ones I think I can physically obliterate) with almost no exception. This really pisses me off. Just like the cunts who always are talking and giggling in an annoying way in movie theaters.

I don't feel any moral objection in considering people like this worse than objects, but also obstacles.

So in a way, I have my own personal codes of conduct, law etc.. which I would feel remorse in breaking (and it's not necessarily bad, I would say it's a lot better than most people here), but at the same way I don't feel any remorse or guilt in breaking certain local, universally accepted laws (as long as I don't break my own laws.)

Dombra
05-20-2014, 10:06 AM
Your
score 52%

Empecinado
05-20-2014, 10:06 AM
And same for me too, except where I am most people don't really have much empathy (always on "their way"), and as a consequence I don't have much empathy either (although I'd like to have it). One example is the dumb fucks in the electric walkers at the mall, who stand by lazily waiting for the machine to bring them up/down without making a single move, occupying the whole way static, disregarding the fact the ones behind them might want (or need) to go a little faster of bypass them.

How can you feel empathy to imbeciles like that who aren't even aware of their surroundings? I push all people who do this (well, the ones I think I can physically obliterate) with almost no exception. This really pisses me off. Just like the cunts who always are talking and giggling in an annoying way in movie theaters.

True. I hate the fake empathy Liberal style, these people (usually upper classes) for example feel empathy towards Gypsies or Negros who immigrate ilegally and insult the people who doesn't, but have a total lack of empathy towards the people (usually working classes) who suffer their robberies, garbage, drug dealing.... It's so easy to be empathic and flowerpower when you live in a neighborhood in the sierra with private security...

Funda
05-20-2014, 10:35 AM
Your
score 64%

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
05-20-2014, 10:37 AM
True. I hate the fake empathy Liberal style, these people (usually upper classes) for example feel empathy towards Gypsies or Negros who immigrate ilegally and insult the people who doesn't, but have a total lack of empathy towards the people (usually working classes) who suffer their robberies, garbage, drug dealing.... It's so easy to be empathic and flowerpower when you live in a neighborhood in the sierra with private security...

I would think anyone who are victims of those things deserve empathy as long as they are honest people. Doesnt matter what their ethnicity is or their income is. I think you might be alittle harsh and your generalization might mislabel individuals. Everyone has their own perspective though.

Kiyant
05-20-2014, 10:39 AM
YOUR
SCORE 67%

Read more about the psychopathic spectrum

Empecinado
05-20-2014, 10:42 AM
I would think anyone who are victims of those things deserve empathy as long as they are honest people. Doesnt matter what their ethnicity is or their income is. I think you might be alittle harsh and your generalization might mislabel individuals. Everyone has their own perspective though.

When you suffer robberies, garbage everywhere, drug dealing, your ethnicity becoming a minority and all this shit everyday, you do not stop to think about individualizing.

blogen
05-20-2014, 10:48 AM
52%

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
05-20-2014, 10:57 AM
When you suffer robberies, garbage everywhere, drug dealing, your ethnicity becoming a minority and all this shit everyday, you do not stop to think about individualizing.

Thats fine. I cant say i suffered any robberies, but i have faced strangers on the street trying to pick fights with me for no reason. I have stayed away from drugs growin up and never drank either till i was 19 and i still don't drink usually.i stayed away from gangs growing up and have no criminal record. Ive also had been attacked for my ethnicity by my own since i have have two ethnic backgrounds that have history for not liking each other in the past socially. But i dont let that bother me from seeing the good in people that are good. I have to say though over all i am very fortunate and lucky.

Vorpal
05-20-2014, 10:58 AM

I don't feel any moral objection in considering people like this worse than objects, but also obstacles.

So in a way, I have my own personal codes of conduct, law etc.. which I would feel remorse in breaking (and it's not necessarily bad, I would say it's a lot better than most people here), but at the same way I don't feel any remorse or guilt in breaking certain local, universally accepted laws (as long as I don't break my own laws.)

Sounds like you can read my mind, that's exactly how I feel about this.
Most people aren't even 'morally good' or 'nice', but they were just programmed to behave like this by their parents.
Nothing worse than a fake sympathy, I prefer people who are openly mean but true.

Caismeachd
05-20-2014, 11:04 AM
Your
score 64%

Ice
05-20-2014, 11:14 AM
YOUR
SCORE 67%

Kalimtari
05-20-2014, 11:29 AM
Your
score 45%

Jackson
05-20-2014, 11:41 AM
39%

Methmatician
05-20-2014, 11:48 AM
YOUR SCORE 30%

Kazimiera
05-20-2014, 12:09 PM
http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/katzentatzen79/LB_zpsf19aae20.png (http://s1162.photobucket.com/user/katzentatzen79/media/LB_zpsf19aae20.png.html)

Vorpal
05-20-2014, 12:12 PM
http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/katzentatzen79/LB_zpsf19aae20.png (http://s1162.photobucket.com/user/katzentatzen79/media/LB_zpsf19aae20.png.html)

Lowest score so far, isn't it? :)

Kazimiera
05-20-2014, 12:14 PM
Lowest score so far, isn't it? :)

What can I say? I don't have a nasty bone in my body. :)

Kalimtari
05-20-2014, 12:16 PM
you're back!

http://img.xcitefun.net/users/2011/06/252493,xcitefun-welcome-back.jpg

Catkin
05-20-2014, 04:32 PM
Proof that low scores =/= weak or a pushover.

This time I got 18%

P.S. Stay Kazimiera!

Aurora
05-20-2014, 04:37 PM
YOUR
SCORE 21% You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

Gauthier
05-20-2014, 04:43 PM
It was totally stupid. They didn't want to take me in, even. I was in for 28 hours. NEVER again lol

OMG, we have a former convict in the forum. :eek:

j/k.xD

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
05-20-2014, 04:47 PM
OMG, we have a former convict in the forum. :eek

j/k.xD

Kindest former convict on any forum

Minesweeper
05-20-2014, 04:49 PM
58%. Golden pragmatic middle. Having very low score is equally bad as having a very high score imo.

rhiannon
05-20-2014, 04:54 PM
Kindest former convict on any forumIt never went on my record, thankfully. So no convict here!

rhiannon
05-20-2014, 04:55 PM

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raven_
05-20-2014, 04:59 PM
42%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life

Beit El
05-20-2014, 06:45 PM
88%. Heil Hitler.

Can I be a special snowflake now?

Styrian Mujo
05-20-2014, 06:59 PM
9%

Neon Knight
05-20-2014, 10:33 PM
27%

Luckily I can usually tell when someone is trying to manipulate me and it makes me furious.

Black Wolf
05-20-2014, 10:47 PM
I got 39% and this description which actually fits me quite well I think.

''Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.''

Linet
05-31-2014, 02:04 PM
22%

http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/raccoon/wave-dance-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774080

Äijä
05-31-2014, 02:12 PM
YOUR
SCORE 27%

Cant be working, I have to be more than that with my views on some groups of people and general agressive nature.

Caismeachd
05-31-2014, 02:36 PM
I always thought I would score higher on these tests but I never do. I guess I'm not a psychopath after all.

Vorpal
06-01-2014, 06:15 PM
I always thought I would score higher on these tests but I never do. I guess I'm not a psychopath after all.

same, 52% here

/edit: damn, I did this one already. had 55% before, not a big difference