PDA

View Full Version : Illegal drugs and how they got that way - Opium, Morphine & Heroin

The Lawspeaker
01-26-2010, 04:52 PM
History Channel - Illegal drugs and how they got that way - 2 Opium, Morphine & Heroin

aQlk01sxO_E

Fortis in Arduis
01-26-2010, 06:13 PM
Buy morphine online in the UK:

http://www.medicines2u.com/Embarrassing-Symptoms/Diarrhoea--nd--Constipation/J-Collis-Brownes-mixture-100ml.html

http://www.lloydspharmacy.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=1008&storeId=90&productId=325175&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=27752&top=&top_category=18490&fromPage=&hotspot_prefix=Embarrassing

:lightbul:

No prescription required. :)

Sol Invictus
01-26-2010, 06:48 PM
While I believe in a certain degree of drug control at the state or provincial level, I don't think there should be a country wide ban on drugs with the federal government acting as enforcement. In other words, the DEA can't be sent out on raids against citizens in sovereign states or the RCMP can't be sent out against citizens in provinces.

That's a bit difficult to enact in Canada because the RCMP is our nation's Federal Agency which means according to our constitution they have jurisdiction in all but a few Provinces like Ontario which has the Ontario Provincial Police and Sûreté du Québec, and a few other forces that are localize to the Provincial and not National level, like the Sheriff Departments in the United States, or even City Police, which Canada also has where in some areas the Municipal Police like the Metropolitan Toronto Constabulary or Peel Regional Police have jurisdiction which is even better because it's even more localized.

Sol Invictus
01-26-2010, 07:07 PM
Buy morphine online in the UK:

http://www.medicines2u.com/Embarrassing-Symptoms/Diarrhoea--nd--Constipation/J-Collis-Brownes-mixture-100ml.html

http://www.lloydspharmacy.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=1008&storeId=90&productId=325175&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=27752&top=&top_category=18490&fromPage=&hotspot_prefix=Embarrassing

:lightbul:

No prescription required. :)

Cool. Here in my city we have a place where if you get a signature from your doctor, you can buy marijuana legally from a dispensary and you are given a license to possess a certain amount of pot for medicinal uses.

The Lawspeaker
01-26-2010, 07:20 PM
Lrd5xtyfjFw
Illegal Drugs & How They Got That Way - Crack & Cocaine

poiuytrewq0987
01-26-2010, 07:22 PM
Cool. Here in my city we have a place where if you get a signature from your doctor, you can buy marijuana legally from a dispensary and you are given a license to possess a certain amount of pot for medicinal uses.

I think the convincing your doctor part is going to be a bit hard though unless you bribe him. :cool:

Sol Invictus
01-26-2010, 07:58 PM
I think the convincing your doctor part is going to be a bit hard though unless you bribe him. :cool:

Not really. Doctors know that alot of the pharmaceuticals can actually be very bad for you and they realize there are health benefits from pot that far outweigh the bad things. It's also a boost to the economy when it's taxed properly. Almost all of the State of California's economy is dependent on the pot industry which is why it's legal there. I'll add that also in British Columbia many of the local small businesses deal in some form or another in the industry which is a boost to the local enonomies at the city level.

The Lawspeaker
01-27-2010, 08:09 AM
Even better:

sknoKWsVlAA

I don't really use drugs but this kind of stuff convinces me that narcotics laws are simply a drug for the government to get high on a power trip.:coffee:

Fortis in Arduis
01-27-2010, 08:50 AM
I don't really use drugs but this kind of stuff convinces me that narcotics laws are simply a drug for the government to get high on a power trip.:coffee:

Also for governments to raise money for 'black ops'.

It was rumoured that the late and very beautiful Princess Margaret sourced her cocaine from HM Customs and Excise.

The Lawspeaker
01-27-2010, 08:52 AM
Well.. it shows one thing. We'd be better off without laws concerning drug use. And that goes for non-users (or people that seldomly use drugs- like myself) because it would mean that people would have to pay less taxes and be safer from government encroachment.

Drug liberalization would be a first step towards the abandonment of big government as a whole.