PDA

View Full Version : Sex Mechanics, "Stupid Blonde", Evolution, etc.

Unome
05-21-2014, 07:18 PM
Beautiful women have very innate value in life, just from being born.

It's the same as being born financially wealthy with $1mil in your bank account from birth. Males have little or no innate value in life. Males have to work for it. This is made most obvious by prostitution (the oldest profession in biological existence). Women can straight-up sell their sex for money. But I want to make another, more interesting point here. Women don't just sell their sex (innate value) for money… that is just the beginning the value of sex. Instead a beautiful woman can sell her beauty/sex for all other positive human traits. For example a beautiful woman can seduce a strong, muscular, tall man for his athleticism and strength. She can seduce a wealthy rich man for his money. She can seduce a funny guy for his cleverness and wittiness. She can seduce a handsome man for his charisma and good looks. She can seduce an intelligent man for his smarts and brains.

This last point brings me to the common stereotype of "the dumb blonde". Blonde women quite frankly don't need to be intelligence. As common and typical with women, women only really "need" to be beautiful and sexually inviting. That is it, nothing more required. Once a woman is sexually inviting then she trades her sexuality for other genetically potent traits (such as strength, wealth, wit, charm, smarts, etc.) So beautiful blonde women do not need to be "smart" at all.

Instead men are smart for women. Men are strong for women. Men are rich for women. Men are charismatic, outgoing, and extroverted for women. All these "positive" human traits are traded for women's sexuality.

Women don't need to "be" anything. Because men already compensate any lack on behalf of women, for sex.

This is how "Evolution" works. Women select for positive (genetic) traits which they lack. And if a woman is beautiful then she can trade for any trait she wants to, and is drawn toward.

This is the "Sexual selection" mechanism of evolution. It is not "genetic mutation" that drives evolution. It actually is female sexual preference of rare male types, which balance out any genetic deficiency within her. For example if a woman is average looking, or ugly, then she will pay a steep price in an inverse way to have sex with a handsome man. And this balances-out the sexual equation. Because beautiful women are rare. Average looking women are common. And uglier women are also common (bottom 50% of humanity). So ugly women have to compensate, in order to have the same sexual tradeoffs as beautiful women. But at the very least, even an ugly woman has innate sexual value (worth) in life, whereas men/males do not.

Ironguard
06-04-2014, 03:07 AM
Nailed it imo. Males are ultimately disposable. It's a biological fact.

What you described fits at least 95% of females, but there are a few exceptions of course.

Ultra
06-04-2014, 03:13 AM
Hmm, true story bro.

Óttar
06-04-2014, 03:13 AM
What makes me angry is when women don't realize how good they have it.

Óttar
06-04-2014, 03:48 AM
"Sex. Too easy for women to get, too hard for men. That's the problem in this country. For a man to go into a bar (want to talk about power, let me tell you about real power) and have every woman in that bar at least give him a hearing as to whether to go to bed with him, he would've had to have conquered the world, he would have to be rich, famous, stuff like that... For a woman to do that she would have to do... her hair."

- Bill Maher

"The sexual power that women have over men, feminist rhetoric has never been fair to this, men have to knock themselves out to get a woman's attention." - Camille Paglia

This is why I can't take feminist discourse about male privilege seriously.

Äijä
06-04-2014, 03:58 AM
All true but for the good of the race in general, some should not reproduce at all.
Currently some ideologies and the welfare state is playing tricks with evolution.

Óttar
06-04-2014, 07:21 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg6J_KjxiSc

1stLightHorse
06-04-2014, 07:25 AM
Stop giving a shit and women will start wanting you.

Analysing things like this makes it worse. Stop making it a science, it's supposed to happen without conscious thought.

Äijä
06-04-2014, 07:26 AM
Stop giving a shit and women will start wanting you.

Analysing things like this makes it worse. Stop making it a science, it's supposed to happen without conscious thought.

Some are not ment to get a woman, that should also be said out loud.

Breedingvariety
06-04-2014, 07:32 AM
Sexy men can get women easily as well. There is no difference between genders in this regard.

SkyBurn
06-04-2014, 07:36 AM
"The sexual power that women have over men, feminist rhetoric has never been fair to this, men have to knock themselves out to get a woman's attention." - Camille Paglia

This is why I can't take feminist discourse about male privilege seriously.

This is so hilariously ridiculous. Women complain and fight so they can be taken seriously on an intellectual level. Men complain and fight because it's harder to get laid.

Do you honestly believe that women have it better purely because it's easier for them to get sex (even though on the whole, they don't want it as much)?

Legitimate men's rights activism might be to campaign against the bias towards women for child custody, or to gain subsidies for prostate cancer checks. Disregarding women's rights because you want to bang them but can't is not legitimate men's rights.

Óttar
06-04-2014, 08:04 AM
Do you honestly believe that women have it better purely because it's easier for them to get sex (even though on the whole, they don't want it as much)?
Yes. Sex, or physical affection, has restorative and cathartic properties which means being able to procure them improves mood and makes life easier on the whole.

Unome
06-04-2014, 02:56 PM
Yes. Sex, or physical affection, has restorative and cathartic properties which means being able to procure them improves mood and makes life easier on the whole.
I overlooked this and you're correct. Women are viewed as a source of kissing & hugging. While with men such behavior is often both 'feminine' (queer) and unwanted. Most people do not want males to be "touchy-feely". But with a woman she always dictates whether physical affection is acceptable.

Women control the physical affection. This may even be a stronger factor than sex.

Unome
06-04-2014, 02:58 PM
Sexy men can get women easily as well. There is no difference between genders in this regard.
It's not the same though… a beautiful woman still overrules a sexy man's consent. She still has control solely based upon her gender.

Smaug
06-04-2014, 03:04 PM
Indeed my friend, very good text. Women have it too easy.

Odin
02-19-2018, 03:04 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBFLX4HEeto

sun_circle
02-22-2018, 05:59 PM
I overlooked this and you're correct. Women are viewed as a source of kissing & hugging. While with men such behavior is often both 'feminine' (queer) and unwanted. Most people do not want males to be "touchy-feely". But with a woman she always dictates whether physical affection is acceptable.

Women control the physical affection. This may even be a stronger factor than sex.

The ratio is different. 20% of the men can lay whenever they want, vs 50-70% of the women.

Also, I didn't know that. Do women really not like physical affection (if it's private)? I suppose it comes under pedestalisation in general.

Grenzland
02-25-2018, 02:49 PM
Wtf?

I guess it's 10 times better to be a man! :D

Seya
02-25-2018, 03:03 PM
i almost feel stupid for having to work so hard for my money...