PDA

View Full Version : Will far right destroy the EU ?

Vlach
05-26-2014, 03:01 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/10828567/EU-Elections-2014-the-rise-of-the-new-European-Right.html

Rugevit
05-26-2014, 03:07 PM
EUSSR is destined to collapse under its own weight. One cannot build a union of European countries based on lies and agenda to control the continent from across Atlantic.

Cleitus
05-26-2014, 03:08 PM
The EUSSR will die in the next 10 years.

Breedingvariety
05-26-2014, 03:24 PM
Will far right destroy the EU?
No, it won't.

Vlach
05-26-2014, 03:55 PM
BUMP

Argang
05-26-2014, 03:59 PM
Bluntly, no.

Only consequences of a long-lasting and extreme economic downturn could possibly do that, and even that is looking unlikely. On a wider perspective, the effects of globalization and changing demographic trends can not be stopped or avoided by anyone, EU or not. Now I've heard prophecies of race wars, "Fortress Europes", and even anti-American alliances based on a Berlin-Moscow axis (lol). They are what is called, depending on your PoV, either "doomsaying" or "wishful thinking".

These elections will also amount to very little. Not what all want to happen, but it is what is going to happen.

Minesweeper
05-26-2014, 04:00 PM
No, it will speed up the process though.

Fortis in Arduis
05-26-2014, 04:01 PM
Unpredictable.

The BNP remains absolutely committed to the democratic process. Electioneering is a hard business, some you win, some you lose. The trick is to treat both ‘triumph’ and ‘disaster’ with a pinch of salt, learn from every contest and be better prepared for the next one.

Up until Friday afternoon, the BNP hadn’t won an election above town councillor level for three years, since Cathy Duffy retained her seat in Charnwood in May 2011. We should have won in Maryport last year, where Dawn Charlton only lost by 80 thanks to the Labour council robbing well over 200 local residents of their right to vote.

Our success in tripling our percentage in Maryport was based on rolling out the new intensive electioneering techniques we have been developing to enable us to counter the formidable machine that Labour built in response to our beating them back in 2007-08. And now, helped of course by a superb local councillor candidate in Brian Parker, we have shown in Pendle that our techniques work.

In a full on national election such as the Euros, of course, it is all decided by the mass media. We proved the doom-sayers wrong by showing we are able to fund and run a national campaign (unlike any of the failed splinter groups, who are good at whining about others, but can’t deliver the goods themselves). We put in a good campaign, reminding the public that we’re still here and still have a highly relevant message. We have recruited new people.

But our victory this time is actually in all those piles of Ukip ballot papers. Because they only felt able to pretend to tackle the immigration issue, and the media mind-benders who for several different reasons promoted them only felt able to do so because WE broke the taboo.

BNP Icebreaker

Without the BNP icebreaker ploughing ahead and smashing through the icy silence on immigration from 2001 onwards, without the ‘threat’ of an explosion of BNP support if a safety valve was not released, then no-one would have dared to touch the issue. It hasn’t helped us one bit this time around, but the sudden freedom of the British people to talk about and vote in (they think) immigration is thanks to us, and us alone.

And, of course, now the genie is out of the bottle, they can’t put it back. Expectations have been raised, and in due course they will be dashed – which is the point at which all real revolutions begin.

The mould of British politics really has been broken. The results of this election are not some final verdict, they will simply become another point in the long journey from blissful ignorance through concern and anger to the revolutionary change by which the British will opt for survival and seize back control of much more than the question of which Parliament has ultimate authority.

Right now, untold thousands of people who have been turned on to politics by naïve enthusiasm for the Ukip safety valve will be trawling the Internet, starting their personal journey of self-radicalisation. The days when dominant ideas and critiques of the status quo were spread by the Mainstream Media (MSM) or formal education are gone for good. Google is now a conveyor belt of awareness, the ladder of revolutionary consciousness.

Building our election machine

While the ‘Kippers’ are learning why Nigel is not, and never will be, the answer to the big questions, we in the BNP will be continuing with our work to build an election machine that, perhaps only at local level for the next few years, can take on and beat the other parties. We knew we could do it after Maryport, but now our Pendle victory has just proved it. We have won again, and we will go on to win again.

So, I repeat, the British National Party, under the leadership of Nick Griffin – former and future MEP for the North West of England –remains absolutely committed to fighting and winning democratic elections.

The gloating of the left elite will be chip paper by next week (or would be, if EU rules permitted such British traditions) but we will still be here. Personally I’ll be taking a pay cut, but there are many worse things than life; indeed it will be more than compensated by having more time to spend at home with my family and planning and campaigning for future BNP advances here in Britain.

New tactics on way

Some of those advances will come from a series of new tactical initiatives which will be launched over the coming months. We have learned an enormous amount about new methods of campaigning through some very successful experiments which we have carried out over just the last few weeks.

In the course of a fortnight, we have increased our Facebook reach from 1 million to over 4 million. That is partly thanks to our election broadcast – the most popular online of any political party in British history – and to a throw out of millions of leaflets, but also partly to our efforts to find and develop innovative ways to use the new social media technology. We will be building on what we have learnt from now one.

While doing that, we have also been working hard to analyse the problem of widespread popular disillusionment with the entire political process. We have been talking especially with young people, on social media and in the streets, about what might get them to re-engage with politics. We have been talking with non-voters about what it would take to bring them in to a real anti-Establishment voting block. And we have been listening.

So now, after a few days rest, we will be holding a series of top-level planning conferences to assess and re-assess everything we do and set out the new things we are going to be doing as we get back to work in earnest.

Committed to the ballot box

Friend and foe alike can rest assured that we’re not going away. And that our total commitment to the ballot box and to Britain’s democratic tradition is going to be paralleled by exciting new techniques to spread our message, recruit new people and continue the overall process of the political awakening and radicalisation of the British people.

Euro 2014 is not a setback, it is a further step on our long road. It’s been constructive learning the ropes in Brussels. It’s been a privilege to serve so many constituents. Being in the position to go to Syria and help stop Cameron’s wicked war alone made everything else worthwhile and no-one will ever be able to take away, or perhaps even ever beat, that achievement.

What I have discovered in fulfilment of my 2009 election night pledge to get to the bottom of the EU Project is still to be rolled out in full. As we do so we will be working hard to inject the truth about Coudenhove-Kalergi and his crew into the rank-and-file body of Ukip. The party was, as everyone know, talked up by the BBC as an attack dog which would bite into the Tory voter. But, from their point of view, we’re about to give their lapdog ideological rabies!

So to all our seasoned campaigners, I say “thanks for your dedication and efforts. Now take a two week break, you’ve earned it”.

To our army of new regular readers, I say, “spend those two weeks following from one web link to another. Study our Manifesto. Watch our videos. Put yourself through a crash course in real, radical nationalism.

“Go beyond that initial protest impulse or curiosity that brought you to us and work out for yourself where the privatisation scam and the fiat money banking swindle fit in the Big Picture. Get to grip with the fact that the liberal-capitalist-left elite who run the show aren’t just out-of-touch and arrogant arses, they are actively evil, the willing puppets of some of the most evil humanoids ever to have walked this planet.

“And, new or old hand alike, make up your mind to join our Band of Brothers and Sisters in the long political struggle to expose and stop their greedy warmongering, and to get rid of them, before they get rid of us.

“It’s a long road, but our time will come!”

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/national/eu-election-results-nick-griffin-explains-how-bnp-remains-committed-winning-elections-

Äijä
05-26-2014, 04:06 PM
Economic meltdown is possible and hopefully it will come.
The result alone will not stop the train but wars will come also in time.

Jackson
05-26-2014, 04:10 PM
Economic meltdown is possible and hopefully it will come.
The result alone will not stop the train but wars will come also in time.

I think only this scenario would allow such a thing to happen. In theory it's possible but something tells me the global elites will resist with tooth and claw down to the last man, and prevent this from happening.

Probably Europe will gradually slump into something of a backwater in the next couple of centuries. Although a sudden collapse and vying for control would be better, i think it is the less likely outcome.

Leliana
05-26-2014, 04:30 PM
The EUSSR will die in the next 10 years.

I really hope so! I like Europe but I hate the EU.

Äijä
05-26-2014, 05:02 PM
I think only this scenario would allow such a thing to happen. In theory it's possible but something tells me the global elites will resist with tooth and claw down to the last man, and prevent this from happening.

Probably Europe will gradually slump into something of a backwater in the next couple of centuries. Although a sudden collapse and vying for control would be better, i think it is the less likely outcome.

For a peaceful and prosperous future in Europe it would be crusial for UKIP to get UK out of EU.

Rugevit
05-26-2014, 05:03 PM
I really hope so! I like Europe but I hate the EU.

EU is political organisation fucking up Europe. Soon, Europe will embrace Georgians and Ukrainians. Ukrainians are queuing up on the roads of Poland to salvage any odd jobs. Who knows maybe someday Turkey will be "new Europe" too.

Neon Knight
06-24-2014, 05:27 PM
Britain will eventually withdraw from the EU, a couple of smaller countries will follow and then it will collapse.