PDA

View Full Version : He could pass for Italian or spanish ?

Anonymous211
05-31-2014, 02:17 AM
He could pass for Italian or Spanish ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/06/middle_east_iranians_react_to_cartoon_row/img/3.jpg

alnortedelsur
05-31-2014, 02:48 AM
Could pass in both countries as ethnic Spaniard or ethnic Italian, but as very exotic and darker than average individual.

StonyArabia
05-31-2014, 02:50 AM
Could pass in both countries as ethnic Spaniard or ethnic Italian, but as very exotic and darker than average individual.

I don't think so, he clearly has Iranian features, the only area besides Iran he will pass is probably Afghanistan.

Tooting Carmen
05-31-2014, 02:51 AM
Very borderline, to say the least.

Newsboy
05-31-2014, 03:01 AM
I don't think so, he clearly has Iranian features, the only area besides Iran he will pass is probably Afghanistan.

Could he pass in India? He reminds me of some Indian guy.

StonyArabia
05-31-2014, 03:03 AM
Could he pass in India? He reminds me of some Indian guy.

Northwest India yeah certainly

Newsboy
05-31-2014, 03:06 AM
Northwest India yeah certainly

Kashmir to Gujarat? His hairstyle and round face is common among Indians.

He certainly doesn't look Greek. NW India is a way better fit.

alnortedelsur
05-31-2014, 03:06 AM

Now that you say it, I realize that the guy has Iranian features. :thumb001:

But what I meant is that he would pass pigmentation-wise in Italy or Spain, but would do as a darker than average Italian/Spaniard. As somebody who would belong to the darkest end of the Spanish or Italian pigmentation spectrum.

And as I have said many times. I am not good classifying, but, now, after checking his features, I realize that Spaniards don't have that kind of nose, aside that he is too dinarid to pass as Spaniard. He would probably pass in the southernmost regions of Italy (Calabria, Sicily) at the most, but not in most of Italy nor in Spain.

And probably even in Calabria and Sicily, he still would be darker and more exotic than average.

StonyArabia
05-31-2014, 03:09 AM
Kashmir to Gujarat? His hairstyle and round face is common among Indians.

He certainly doesn't look Greek. NW India is a way better fit.

From the Pathan belt all the way to Gujarat I would say.

Newsboy
05-31-2014, 03:15 AM
From the Pathan belt all the way to Gujarat I would say.

If the OP is how an average Persian looks like, then they must look pretty similar to NW Indians. Same with Iraqis, but slightly less I guess.

I've met a couple of Persians, mistaken them to be Kashmiri, Punjabi, or Gujarati.

Some very exotic natives from southern Europe (Portugal to Cyprus) may resemble the OP.

Sikeliot
05-31-2014, 04:15 AM
He doesn't look any kind of European to me.