PDA

View Full Version : Hello))))

Angeliq
01-30-2010, 09:26 PM
Hello! ))))))))))))))
My name is Eugenea, I'm 22 years old. I'm From Russia, but temprory I live in Kazakstan. I work in the Bank and studies in the Saint Petersburg University.
I'm sorry, but my english is so bad, therefore my post is so primitive and i write so long time))))
I'm really interesting in anthropology ,i want to know more information about it ))))))In the place, where i live, there is no one with interes in this case like me))) and.... i'm here. ))))):)

Cail
01-30-2010, 09:36 PM
Hi :)! What are you doing in Kazakhstan? If you have troubles writing in English, you can add a bit more about yourself in Russian, many people understand it here; or i'll translate it for you.

Loki
Welcome Eugenea! :)

I hope you will find this forum of interest and enjoy your time spent here.

One question though: what's up with the "))))'s"? :)

kwp_wp
Hey Angeliq!
Welcome to the Apricity.

kwp_wp
01-30-2010, 09:37 PM
Welcome Eugenea! :)

I hope you will find this forum of interest and enjoy your time spent here.

One question though: what's up with the "))))'s"? :)

it's a big smile she presents to us:D

Angeliq
01-30-2010, 10:01 PM
Hi :)! What are you doing in Kazakhstan? If you have troubles writing in English, you can add a bit more about yourself in Russian, many people understand it here; or i'll translate it for you.

Thank you very much))):) In Kazakhstan I live. So it has turned out. Parents on work had to move here, the union republic was as in any way. And then the USSR has broken up also we here have remained. But in the near future I plan to return back)))

The Lawspeaker
01-30-2010, 10:10 PM
Welcome aboard, Eugenea :)
How do you like your stay in Kazakstan ?

Angeliq
01-31-2010, 05:30 AM
Normally. Basically,to live here (in KZ) quite probably: there is a good work, quite good opportunities, quite friendly people. But i don't want to live here long time, because there is another country, another people-they look like another than me, theirs mentality isn't clear to me. It is too much distinctions between us.)))) Especially i want to return on my Native land.))))

Eldritch
01-31-2010, 06:11 AM
Warm welcomes from freezing cold Finland. :)

And your English doesn't seem so bad, to me at least. One friendly hint though: )))))))) isn't an English word. :D

Äike
01-31-2010, 09:36 AM
Welcome to The Apricity.

Lars
01-31-2010, 10:00 AM
Hello.

Maybe she is a fan of Sunn O))).

Jarl
01-31-2010, 11:03 AM
Привет! Ну-ну.. хорошая девушка! :P

Groenewolf
01-31-2010, 01:36 PM
Welcome.

DeusEx
01-31-2010, 03:09 PM
Welcome and добро пожаловать.

Pallantides
01-31-2010, 03:20 PM
Welcome)))

Loki
01-31-2010, 05:49 PM
And your English doesn't seem so bad, to me at least. One friendly hint though: )))))))) isn't an English word. :D

Hmm where have I seen that before ... here (http://www.balto-slavica.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2684&st=60&p=30436&#entry30436)???

Óttar
01-31-2010, 05:51 PM
Wilkommen im Forum

Osweo
01-31-2010, 06:23 PM
Привет, Женя! :yo:

Где живещь в Казахстане? Семиречьи?

Мне любопитно; много из славян там хотят вернуться на родину? После несколько столетий жалько...

Oh, and Добро Пожаловат, of course! :p

Angeliq
01-31-2010, 06:42 PM
Приветик)))Спасибо Всем за теплый прием))))- Hello))) Thanks All off you for warm reception))))
Я живу в г. Алматы, самый большой город в РК, региональный финансовый центр Центральной Азии, южная столица.
Очень многие хотят вернуться, кто-то из за дискриминации (хотя я лично по отношению к себе или моим близким ничего такого не наблюдала), но большинство , как мне кажется, по той же причине что и я. Это все таки чужой нам народ, культура, язык, азиатский менталитет. Ранее здесь большинство населения было славянское, но сейчас все резко изменилось. Тем более я из России, мои родственники все там, никаких духовных связей у меня с Казахстаном нет))))
Что касается Семиреченского казачества... Сейчас от него мало что осталось. Хотя когда общалась с их представителями в последний раз, они были настроены весьма оптимистично и возвращаться на историческую родину не собирались. Хотя за все Семиреченское казачество говорить не могу.

Loki
01-31-2010, 06:46 PM
^^ For our English members I've run the above through Google Translate:

I live in Almaty, the largest city in Kazakhstan, a regional financial center of Central Asia, the southern capital.
Many want to return, some because of discrimination (although I am personally against me or my family did not observe anything), but most, I think, for the same reason that I did. It's still strange to us the people, culture, language, Asian mentality. Previously, there was a Slavic majority population, but now everything has changed dramatically. Moreover, I am from Russia, my relatives are all there, no spiritual ties with Kazakhstan, I have not))))
As Semirechensk Cossacks ... Now from his little left. Although when communicating with their representatives for the last time they were quite optimistic and return to their historical homeland is not going. Although all Semirechensk Cossacks can not speak.

Klärchen
01-31-2010, 07:07 PM
Добро пожаловать! :) :) :)

Arne
02-06-2010, 11:33 PM
Hello Angeliq..
My English is not that better..

Guapo
02-07-2010, 12:11 AM
Привет, Женя! :yo:

Где живещь в Казахстане? Семиречьи?

Мне любопитно; много из славян там хотят вернуться на родину? После несколько столетий жалько...

Oh, and Добро Пожаловат, of course! :p

Show off.

Svarog
02-07-2010, 12:59 AM
Dobro Pozhalovat Angeliq :)

One question though: what's up with the "))))'s"?

This is how many Russians put smileys instead of : )

Thorum
02-07-2010, 01:02 AM
Privet!!

Angeliq
02-07-2010, 05:31 PM
Dobro Pozhalovat Angeliq :)
This is how many Russians put smileys instead of : )
I don't know why, but I always write it)))))) It's my feature))

W. R.
02-07-2010, 05:48 PM
^^ For our English members I've run the above through Google Translate:
<...> Although all Semirechensk Cossacks can not speak.Lol. Google Translate deliverz. :)

W. R.
02-07-2010, 05:51 PM
Sorry, I forgot... Welcome, Angelic! :)

Monolith
02-07-2010, 08:23 PM
Привет! Dobrodošla na forum! :)