PDA

View Full Version : Singles thread - do not be shy!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Fortis in Arduis
01-30-2010, 09:33 PM
So, I was thinking... I am single, looking for marriage.

I have secure financial prospects.

I currently reside in the most beautiful part of London.

I am a pure vegetarian, looking for a spiritually based partnership, and I want to have children. I want us to meditate/pray and practise yoga together.

I believe in putting God and Godly love before human love, and for it to be the primary inspiration.

I anticipate a very easy comfortable life, away from the pressures of today's world, a very peaceful domestic existence, with no financial worries or concerns of that nature.

So, I am going to post my picture and ask that this thread be more than just a thread for singles, but for related discussion.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3749&d=1264890795

I am 30 years old, with my own teeth and hair. (haha)

Vargtand
01-30-2010, 09:37 PM

Yeah about that...

You know that will be out of the window once you get a lass (why do you think I got rid of mine?)

Fortis in Arduis
01-30-2010, 09:54 PM
Yeah about that...

You know that will be out of the window once you get a lass (why do you think I got rid of mine?)

I am looking for a lady who is in a similar financial position to myself and who wants to 'opt out' of the rat race. :)

Vargtand
01-30-2010, 09:55 PM
I am looking for a lady who is in a similar financial position to myself and who wants to 'opt out' of the rat race. :)

Good luck with that :P

Svarog
01-31-2010, 03:00 AM
You can take my fiancee of my back, good luck with shutting her up^^

Fortis in Arduis
01-31-2010, 06:10 AM
You can take my fiancee off my back, good luck with shutting her up^^

Have you considered gentle chastisement? :)

Fortis in Arduis
02-01-2010, 02:00 PM
Yeah about that...

WhwbxEfy7fg

However, I have fine silverware, JAPANESE (Tokyo School) ivories, antique furniture from the family (back to the 1660s, and before), paintings, jewellery and a trust fund which is five generations old and still going strong. :)

The furniture includes Regency ('empire style' for the American and French ladies) music room chairs, Tudor-period monogrammed furniture, a smattering of acceptable Victorian period furniture, Art Nouveau, early Terrance Conran.

Clarence Cliff, Meissen, Trifari costume jewellery. Too much to even write here. Terence Conran from the early years.

Not just a dick-in-a-box.

Rubies, spinels, garnets, sapphires, emeralds, peridots, old-fashioned (pre-brilliant) ROSE cut diamonds, and more...

I also have good taste. I want to marry a woman who appreciates the intrinsic value of these material objects, and the sacrifices that my ancestors made to procure them.

I even have a handbag, made from silk, ruched velvet, and the metal parts of which are made from gold with coral.

Come on girls! Do you want a good time or what?!

Svanhild
02-01-2010, 03:48 PM
You tried hard with your announcement. Therefore you deserve an answer but I doubt you will like it.

You start your self-definition with boasting of your riches? Wrong order. Money talks. But not for me.

Minus Nr. 1: (-)

I currently reside in the most beautiful part of London.
London, the most multicultural town in Europe?

Minus Nr. 2 (-)

I am a pure vegetarian
Minus Nr. 3 (-)

looking for a spiritually based partnership
How about a love based relationship, closely related to body and mind?

Minus Nr. 4 (-)

and I want to have children.
Plus Nr. 1 (+)

I want us to meditate/pray and practise yoga together.
A relationship should be more than mediating, praying and practising yoga all day. And I dislike hyped Far Eastern mindsets.

Minus Nr. 5 (-)

I believe in putting God and Godly love before human love, and for it to be the primary inspiration.
Human love is the only love that matters.

Minus Nr. 6 (-)

I anticipate a very easy comfortable life, away from the pressures of today's world, a very peaceful domestic existence, with no financial worries or concerns of that nature.
A life full of mediating and praying Yoga all day wouldn't be very comfortable. Domestic existence? I'm an extroverted person who loves being outside. No one can lock me between four walls.

Minus Nr. 7 (-)

You look neat but a little soft.

Neutral Nr.1 (+-)

However, I have fine silverware, JAPANESE (Tokyo School) ivories
Ivories?

Minus Nr. 8 (-)

antique furniture from the family (back to the 1660s, and before), paintings, jewellery and a trust fund which is five generations old and still going strong. :)
Family heirlooms are important, interesting and valuable in a non-materialistic way. They tell parts of the family history.

Plus Nr. 2 (+)

The furniture includes Regency ('empire style' for the American and French ladies) music room chairs, Tudor-period monogrammed furniture, a smattering of acceptable Victorian period furniture, Art Nouveau, early Terrance Conran.
Sounds extraordinary precious. Is there any furniture to actually live or do we have to walk like in a museum?

Neutral Nr. 2 (+-)

Clarence Cliff, Meissen, Trifari costume jewellery. Too much to even write here. Terence Conran from the early years.
Too much talk about your possessions and too less about your characteristics, your preferences, your hobbys...

Minus Nr. 9 (-)

Rubies, spinels, garnets, sapphires, emeralds, peridots, old-fashioned (pre-brilliant) ROSE cut diamonds, and more...
But you can't buy genuine love with all your rubies and sapphires.

Minus Nr. 10 (-)

I also have good taste. I want to marry a woman who appreciates the intrinsic value of these material objects, and the sacrifices that my ancestors made to procure them.
And what would you sacrifice to your partner for a felicitous relationship? There's only you and your belongings in your advertisement.

Minus Nr. 11 (-)

I even have a handbag, made from silk, ruched velvet, and the metal parts of which are made from gold with coral.
Rubies here, Art Nuveau there. What's about elementary things? Do you even have a car? :wink

My result:

11x Minus
2x Plus
2x Neutral

Sorry Fortis In Arduis, I'm afraid we wouldn't make a good couple. To date you would be like a job in a jewelry. ;) Take my post with a pinch of salt.

SuuT
02-01-2010, 04:16 PM
My youngest brother met his 'wife' on the internet.

Good luck, Fortis - might want to broaden the swath of the net, though. :D:wink

Hrimskegg
02-01-2010, 07:41 PM
If there was a girl (it's too much to ask of fate to say girls) who thought she might be compatible with me, it's my belief that she would have already stalked me all around the forum and figured out what she could from my postings. If this has happened, obviously she decided that it wouldn't work out, as she has yet to get a hold of me. I will say this though: hypothetical girl, thanks for at least considering. *laughs*

Fortis in Arduis
02-01-2010, 07:55 PM
You tried hard with your announcement. Therefore you deserve an answer but I doubt you will like it.

At least you bothered!

You start your self-definition with boasting of your riches? Wrong order. Money talks. But not for me.

I am offering a MODEST but comfortable existence with good aesthetics.

Chelsea, the least multicultural part of London. ;)

However, my family have houses in Suffolk, Cambridge and Yorkshire.

Love comes when God comes first. I want a soul connection with another soul.

A relationship should be more than mediating, praying and practising yoga all day. And I dislike hyped Far Eastern mindsets.

Anything can be meditation and yoga, even picking ones' nose, and the rules were made to be broken. I just want to explain that I have a certain refinement.

Atheist? Goodbye.

A life full of mediating and praying Yoga all day wouldn't be very comfortable. Domestic existence? I'm an extroverted person who loves being outside. No one can lock me between four walls.

We are not suited. I think that you like the country rather than the town.

<---- Townie

My mother was very beautiful. I have preternaturally youthful looks because I have good genetics. I am looking for the same, and preferably Keltic-Nordic.

Ivories?

They are hundreds of years old! :rolleyes: Worried about the little fluffy animals? I have not eaten meat for 17 years.

Family heirlooms are important, interesting and valuable in a non-materialistic way. They tell parts of the family history.

That is what I am saying. So long as you appreciate the intrinsic value before the extrinsic worth, that is fine with me. There will be a pre-nuptual agreement anyway, you will not be walking away with my stuff if you leave. If you try that shit you might get battered.

Sounds extraordinary precious. Is there any furniture to actually live or do we have to walk like in a museum?

It will require repairs and polishing. You have to be an enthusiast and an aesthete. If you like Chippendale Chinoiserie, Russian klismos chairs, that is good, but I have the Terence Conran and the tough stuff for the childrens' rooms and the kitchen.

Too much talk about your possessions and too less about your characteristics, your preferences, your hobbys...

Well, I am an introverted, precise, straight-talking Englishman. I do not play mind games. I am not interested in the chase, just here and now... I am a domestic townie sort of guy, looking for something similar.

No, but they would look good on you, especially with the fresh-water pearls, and the opals.

And what would you sacrifice to your partner for a felicitous relationship? There's only you and your belongings in your advertisement.

There is no sacrifice. We are harmonious. If you are the type of woman who want to put me through the washing machine to prove something, or work through childhood issues, you can **** off. :cool:

Rubies here, Art Nuveau there. What's about elementary things? Do you even have a car? :wink

I refuse to drive. I will never be a driver. Here in the town, we have services called public transport, taxis and home delivery. You can shop online.

Sorry Fortis In Arduis, I'm afraid we wouldn't make a good couple. To date you would be like a job in a jewelry. ;) Take my post with a pinch of salt.

Well, honesty is the best policy. ;)

Sol Invictus
02-01-2010, 08:20 PM
If I wasn't a man, I'd probably be on a plane for Londinium right now for you Fortis.

Equinox
02-01-2010, 08:45 PM
If I wasn't a man, I'd probably be on a plane for Londinium right now for you Fortis.

I second that!

Germanicus
02-01-2010, 09:11 PM
WhwbxEfy7fg

However, I have fine silverware, JAPANESE (Tokyo School) ivories, antique furniture from the family (back to the 1660s, and before)

Blimey, and there was me thinking when i am working in London i could come round your gaff and put my feet on the table and share a few strongbows with you.....:):):)

Germanicus
02-01-2010, 09:13 PM

Bloody hell , me too, i'd even do him on Utube.....:D

Murphy
02-01-2010, 09:25 PM
I'm Catholic. Anyone interested?

Regards,
The apist.

MarcvSS
02-01-2010, 09:34 PM
I'm single again aswell... Just kicked the woman out on her flat face.

MarcvSS
02-01-2010, 09:35 PM
Bloody hell , me too, i'd even do him on Utube.....:DWell in ancient Rome it was quit normal to have boy sex slaves... So I can imagine where this is coming from.

Loki
02-01-2010, 09:37 PM
.. Just kicked the woman out on her flat face.

Literally or figuratively?

MarcvSS
02-01-2010, 10:39 PM
Literally or figuratively?

Figuratively speaking ofcourse...

Lars
02-01-2010, 10:49 PM
Figuratively speaking ofcourse...

Then I won't bother you for HI RES PICS

Cail
02-01-2010, 10:50 PM

Did she cheat on you or smth :(?

Equinox
02-01-2010, 11:09 PM

Regards,
The Papist.

Plenty of interest here:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/39/Latin_America_map.jpg

?

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/devon-aoki-sin-city-los-angeles-premiere-V77C50.jpg

? ? ? ? ? ?

Murphy
02-01-2010, 11:12 PM
Plenty of interest here:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/39/Latin_America_map.jpg

To far away.

Regards,
The Papist.

Arne
02-01-2010, 11:28 PM
Me and my ex-gf.. :embarrassed
http://cross-group.de/sbc/sbc15.jpg
Don´t pay attention to my sword ... used to spear little Brännvinns

MarcvSS
02-01-2010, 11:42 PM
Did she cheat on you or smth :(?Nah she was just being a cunt about me traveling about all the time....

Then I won't bother you for HI RES PICSGoddamnit I knew I forgot something...:p

Guapo
02-02-2010, 04:37 AM
Did she cheat on you or smth :(?

You should always cheat first before she does.

Svarog
02-02-2010, 08:57 AM
You should always cheat first before she does.

:lol00002:

This comment is so funnily stupid that when I read it had to spit out coffee laughing.. and it was first descent one i had in a week :(

Rainraven
02-02-2010, 09:03 AM
I'm recently single, he only lasted 3 days, anyone else brave enough to try? :rolleyes:

Amarantine
02-02-2010, 09:03 AM

You are :thumbs up

Tabiti
02-02-2010, 09:06 AM
Not single. We are at least three personalities here!

Svarog
02-02-2010, 09:26 AM
I'm recently single, he only lasted 3 days, anyone else brave enough to try? :rolleyes:

I hope he won't be found in multiple thrash cans around New Zealand. :cool:

Arne
02-02-2010, 10:07 AM
:whistle:

Fortis in Arduis
02-02-2010, 11:08 AM
This is my fertility shrine:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3762&d=1265112498

Skandi
02-02-2010, 11:24 AM
Single and not looking...unless you own a farm!

Beorn
02-02-2010, 11:56 AM

Would this one suffice?

http://mommylife.net/archives/2009/03/12/animalfarm.jpg

Skandi
02-02-2010, 12:11 PM
nope! can't stand his writing!

Beorn
02-02-2010, 12:15 PM
nope! can't stand his writing!

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif .... :tsk:

Svanhild
02-02-2010, 03:00 PM
Me and my ex-gf.. :embarrassed
http://cross-group.de/sbc/sbc15.jpg
Don´t pay attention to my sword ... used to spear little Brännvinns
Is that really you or are you Johnny Depp? :wink

Liffrea
02-02-2010, 03:09 PM
Originally Posted by John Preston

Hands off bitch! He's mine.:D:p

Good look Fortis, Chelsea hey? Must be posh totty around there??

Arne
02-02-2010, 03:49 PM
Is that really you or are you Johnny Depp? :wink

You ´re interested in a Photo ?

Groenewolf
02-02-2010, 04:03 PM
Inspired by the opening post

I am an intelligent young male (verifiable member of Mensa).

During my teenage years I used to write poems. Sometimes I still write one.

I like history, mythology, politics, nature walks and investing. Also I like to watch movies that are good or enjoyable.

You can also add me at Intelligentpeople and Ubermens.

For pictures see the member pictures tread.

anonymaus
02-02-2010, 05:35 PM

Never trust a man who owns a pig farm.

Cail
02-02-2010, 09:42 PM
Lol, just for fun's sake (actually inspired by Svanhild's response, it'd be interesting if she said what she thinks of me too :P):

I'm 21 years old, 180/75/18 (metric system), presently live in Manchester, UK, but most likely to move to Italy by next autumn. Just got my degree in historical linguistics; also studied renaissance art and European history. These subjects luckily are also my main hobbies. Other interests include, but aren't limited to: anthropology in general (historical, social, physical), music (classical, rock of 60s-80s, art-rock), literature and cinema, philosophy and history of religion (though i am not religious myself), biology and physics (cosmogony fascinates me), travelling. I speak many languages with various degrees of fluency. I like good food, and am quite proficient in culinary.

As i've already said, i'm not religious, and i dislike organized religions, but i am, nevertheless, not an atheist, but rather an agnostic-optimist, meaning that i hope that there is something more about universe than matters purely physical. If i had to choose a theology, i'd opt for syncretic New Age/Theosophy (reincarnations, spiritual self-improvement et cetera), just because it appeals to my ego most.

Politically i am European-preservationist and libertarian (i don't mind, f.e., homosexualism, feminism et cetera et cetera, as they would hardly have any negative effect on Europe, if not for the external menaces). I advocate animal rights and general environmentalism, though i am not a vegetarian, carnivores being natural (but i am against whaling, fur industry, and other unnecessary cruelty).

Finance-wise i don't really know what and how much i have, not very interested in materialistic matters; but i'm not going to be poor or something.

I don't smoke, and only drink for either social or sentimental reasons, that doesn't occur very often (except for dark beer, which i can sometimes drink just because i like it). For the same reasons as i drink, i sometimes smoke marijuana, but i'm of course not a junkie or a pothead. I'm reasonably athletic, used to do wrestling for many years, but my time of being sport enthusiast is over (boring/waste of time).

As for my plans - i'm going to pursue academic career, at one of the Europe's universities (though i might consider moving somewhere to the New World, if Europe was to become uninhabitable under the influx of unwanted aliens, muslims in particular). Used to this kind of life, and i like the atmosphere of concentrated human knowledge and intelligence that surrounds it, learning, teaching, discussing... I'm yet to decide if i want to have children or not (there are many strong arguments for both points).

In other people i dislike two things most - blindness and weakness. Not the physical ones, of course, but rather refusing to see the world around as it really is, and knowing what needs to be done, but being unable to force themselves to do it. Most other setbacks, both personal and global (of Mankind as a whole) i consider the result of these two.

Pic, if it is necessary (i'm generally very un-photogenic, tend to turn out much more paedomorphic than i am IRL, this is one of the few relatively objective ones):
http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/905/87320484.jpg

Guapo
02-02-2010, 09:42 PM
:lol00002:

This comment is so funnily stupid that when I read it had to spit out coffee laughing.. and it was first descent one i had in a week :(

Remeber my words, son.

Amapola
02-02-2010, 09:49 PM
You don't really need that guys, or do you? :O

El guapo, SEÑOR miembro; we are from the same region ;)

Germanicus
02-02-2010, 10:04 PM

To be in a financial equity with you i would say the lady needs to earn £35/40.000 Pa... This sum i figure to be somewhere near the amount to be able sustain a comfortable lifestyle.
This woman would indeed own her own home, and be independant. For her to opt out of the rat race she would have to give up her job and let you take over the financial part of the relationship and leave her to produce babies...:)

Fortis in Arduis
02-02-2010, 10:40 PM
Also inspired by Svanhild's post and by my own mean spirit:

Inspired by the opening post

Please excuse me for being in bitch mode, but I am soo going to love this:

I am an intelligent young male (verifiable member of Mensa).

Wow. Is your dick long enough to touch your asshole if you pull it round and under?

Yeah?

Go fuck youself then! :thumb001:

During my teenage years I used to write poems. Sometimes I still write one.

I like history, mythology, politics, nature walks and investing. Also I like to watch movies that are good or enjoyable.

You mean you do not like movies which are bad or not enjoyable? :)

You can also add me at Intelligentpeople and Ubermens.

I can imagine why...

For pictures see the member pictures tread.

http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2008/09/brooktefalPA_450x485.jpg

http://www.dollecommunications.com/LakersAd.jpg

Politically i am European-preservationist and libertarian (i don't mind, f.e., homosexualism, feminism et cetera et cetera, as they would hardly have any negative effect on Europe, if not for the external menaces). I advocate animal rights and general environmentalism, though i am not a vegetarian, carnivores being natural (but i am against whaling, fur industry, and other unnecessary cruelty).

Carnivores exist in the natural world, but human beings are omnivores.

What the fuck are you then? :)

I am not against whaling, the fur industry, and other unnecessary cruelty. I just do not do it myself. If other people fuck up their karmic accounts, I find it amusing; they deserve spiritual Darwin Awards. I shall not waste my precious time and energy continuing this futile discussion.

If you had 'transitioned' at age 12, could you look like Claudia Schiffer by now:

http://blogs.glam.com/glamblush/files/2009/06/claudia-schiffer-6-6-08.jpg

What a waste. :(

To be in a financial equity with you i would say the lady needs to earn £35/40.000 Pa... This sum i figure to be somewhere near the amount to be able sustain a comfortable lifestyle.
This woman would indeed own her own home, and be independant. For her to opt out of the rat race she would have to give up her job and let you take over the financial part of the relationship and leave her to produce babies...:)

Who said anything about earning it? Many people just receive an unearned increment.

Germanicus
02-02-2010, 10:46 PM
Who said anything about earning it? Many people just receive an unearned increment.

Hmmm this would mean the lady of your dreams would be on the rock and roll?..:)

Cail
02-02-2010, 10:50 PM
Carnivores exist in the natural world, but human beings are omnivores.
What the fuck are you then?
Yeah, so we are. I am an omnivore too, just like my tree-jumping ancestors. Except for i don't eat insects like they did.

I am not against whaling, the fur industry, and other unnecessary cruelty. I just do not do it myself. If other people fuck up their karmic accounts, I find it amusing; they deserve spiritual Darwin Awards.
In that case i assume you aren't against murders, rapes et cetera either?

If you had 'transitioned' at age 12, could you look like Claudia Schiffer by now:
What a waste.You're a closeted shemale fan? It explains a lot :P.

Fortis in Arduis
02-02-2010, 11:03 PM
Hmmm this would mean the lady of your dreams would be on the rock and roll?..:)

Possibly, or with a trust fund, generous relatives or preferably all three.

Ways and means, my son. :p

Germanicus
02-02-2010, 11:14 PM
Possibly, or with a trust fund, generous relatives or preferably all three.

Ways and means, my son. :p

Your in luck my son, i have a friend who lives in Croydon who has the same lifestyle, maybe i should give you the address?:)

Fortis in Arduis
02-02-2010, 11:47 PM
Your in luck my son, i have a friend who lives in Croydon who has the same lifestyle, maybe i should give you the address?:)

If you could be kind enough to arrange a formal introduction, then I would be very grateful.

It could be the start of something beautiful.

Absinthe
02-03-2010, 12:15 AM
:nicetongue

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/2/2/129096329590454007.jpg

nisse
02-03-2010, 12:32 AM
FA's got one of the strangest mixes of supposed spirituality and appauling materialism I've ever seen...

Fascinating, but not really attractive (imo).

Northern_Paladin
02-03-2010, 12:37 AM
Bjork is a very attractive woman. Better than most "Aryan" women and better than 50% of Dutch Women. Easily.

Fortis in Arduis
02-03-2010, 12:44 AM
:nicetongue

Yes, but it all depends upon the 'meerkat' as well. That fund could be going nowhere. For example, this year, there might be no money available for, a whimsical holiday in Plaka, Athens. :(

If she's on perma-welfare with some kinda vague neurological disorder like, for example, *Asperger's syndrome*, that would absolutely great.

Just imagine: a logical rational woman with an actual brain! :eyes

But I disgress, like the song goes, there is no romance without finance:

mMkyZAZNuHA

( Not sure about the 'J.O.B.' though :cool: )

However, what happens if the 'meerkat' takes all that away? It could happen.

If there is no spiritual partnership, then there is nothing, and THAT really is the most important thing for me. We need to be a godly match.

Meerkat?

2hfOt1qoALo

Fortis in Arduis
02-03-2010, 12:54 AM
FA's got one of the strangest mixes of supposed spirituality and appauling materialism I've ever seen...

Artha (Devanagari: अर्थ) is a Sanskrit term meaning "purpose, cause, motive, meaning, notion".
It refers to the idea of material prosperity. In Hinduism, artha is one of the four goals of life, known as purusharthas. It is considered to be a noble goal as long as it follows the dictates of Vedic morality. The concept includes achieving widespread fame, garnering wealth and having an elevated social standing. It is the second of the four purusharthas, the other three being dharma (righteousness), kama (physical or emotional pleasure) and moksha (liberation). Artha is one of the dharmas (duties) of a person in the second stage of life, the householder stage, and during this a person must accumulate as much wealth as possible, without being greedy, to help and support his family.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artha

Read and learn prozzie-hater. :cool:

ps. What does 'appauling' mean? :puke:

Grumpy Cat
02-03-2010, 01:20 AM
I am single.

I'm pretty tolerant of people but there is one thing I don't like: greasy drunks!

A greasy drunk is someone who gets mad or depressed or both when they drink. That is not cool. If you're like that when you drink, you should just reconsider drinking alcohol altogether.

Sigrid
02-03-2010, 01:26 AM
I am single.

I'm pretty tolerant of people but there is one thing I don't like: greasy drunks!

A greasy drunk is someone who gets mad or depressed or both when they drink. That is not cool. If you're like that when you drink, you should just reconsider drinking alcohol altogether.

A recent bad experience?

Grumpy Cat
02-03-2010, 01:33 AM
A recent bad experience?

No, I just find it a major turnoff. There are good drunks and bad drunks, Loki is an example of a good drunk, he's funny when he's drunk. :D

nisse
02-03-2010, 01:41 AM
Read and learn prozzie-hater. :cool:

I'm sure it's a curious tidbit of uselss info about a culture I'm not particularily interested in...thanks...I'll educate myself one day...

ps. What does 'appauling' mean?

It means this thread is engaging enough to make me want to comment but not so engaging that I would bother checking the spelling of words I never write in situations other than this one ;)

p.s. what does ":puke:" mean? :ohwell:

Brynhild
02-03-2010, 01:52 AM
I'm not interested in looking for anybody over the net, but I may as well have a laugh with this.

The man who is available and spiritually right for me would be over 40, a heterosexual, financially independent, have had a family to understand what it's like to be a parent, open minded about Heathenism/Paganism, either a non-smoker or looking to quit, a social drinker, practical and hard working, loves to travel and have fun, loves pets, wicked sense of humour, pleasant to the eye, but above all, a good conversationalist who is up to speed on the world around him and is comfortable in his skin. Any knights in rusty armour out there? :D

Fortis in Arduis
02-03-2010, 02:33 AM
I'm sure it's a curious tidbit of uselss info about a culture I'm not particularily interested in...thanks...I'll educate myself one day...

It means this thread is engaging enough to make me want to comment but not so engaging that I would bother checking the spelling of words I never write in situations other than this one ;)

p.s. what does ":puke:" mean? :ohwell:

So why are you posting here?

p.s. What does 'particularily' mean?

Disgusting. What rubbish you are.

Guapo
02-03-2010, 02:37 AM
this could be the start of a beautiful relationship.

nisse
02-03-2010, 02:40 AM
p.s. What does 'particularily' mean?
Extrapolate from "appauling" :D

It means that you are a careless, ignorant, ill-educated and impoverished waste of bandwith.
:rofl:

...I wonder why you are single...oh...wait...you're psycho :D

Good luck finding a mental health nurse, they are a rare commodity nowadays :(...The internet might not be the best place to look ;)

You need to get back to work and learn correct capitalisation. :D
I do need to get back to work...on more important (and interesting) things than learning correct captalisation though. :D

Enjoy being poor and virtuous, perhaps someone will else will care.
Who said I'm either? But even if I were, I would still prefer being me to being you :)

Svarog
02-03-2010, 02:42 AM
Keep them c'ming, I love this thread :D

My criteria would be: LF female - interested in a male, have a lot of tolerance :P

Fortis in Arduis
02-03-2010, 02:53 AM
captalisation

I would still prefer being me to being you :)

I see. You seem very sure of yourself. I am so pleased for you.

Bjork is a very attractive woman. Better than most "Aryan" women and better than 50% of Dutch Women. Easily.

Incorrect capitalisation again. I think that we may have found a match. :D

Guapo
02-03-2010, 03:02 AM
My criteria would be: married.They just want to have a good time.

nisse
02-03-2010, 03:26 AM
I see. You seem very sure of yourself. I am so pleased for you.
Great. May be your spirituality is not all talk :).

Incorrect capitalisation again. I think that we may have found a match. :D
Don't leave your day job to become a matchmaker...oh, wait...you don't have a day job :ohwell:

Stick to finding matches for yourself. I'm doing just fine on my own behalf ;)

Northern_Paladin
02-03-2010, 03:32 AM
I'm not interested in looking for anybody over the net, but I may as well have a laugh with this.

The man who is available and spiritually right for me would be over 40, a heterosexual, financially independent, have had a family to understand what it's like to be a parent, open minded about Heathenism/Paganism, either a non-smoker or looking to quit, a social drinker, practical and hard working, loves to travel and have fun, loves pets, wicked sense of humour, pleasant to the eye, but above all, a good conversationalist who is up to speed on the world around him and is comfortable in his skin. Any knights in rusty armour out there? :D

Tell your daughters to post here.:p;)

The Khagan
02-03-2010, 04:29 AM
So, FA, do you have "For God and Country" tattooed on your ass? If so, pics.

Brynhild
02-03-2010, 05:08 AM
Tell your daughters to post here.:p;)

Sorry, but my daughter would call you a paedo. :P

Radojica
02-03-2010, 07:46 AM

Regards,
The apist.

I am Serbo-Montenegro-Romano-Hungarian. Anyone interested in ethnic and cultural preservation :)?

SwordoftheVistula
02-03-2010, 08:29 AM
Me:

Physical: Blond hair, blue eyes. Most people say Tronder or Halstatt Nordic.
6-3 (191 cm), 245 lbs (111 kg). Beard grows red when I have one, which I currently do not.

Philosophy/worldview: Generally libertarian, against political correctness and multiculturalism, atheist, rational.

Education: graduate degree

Job: Boring work for unboring people

Personality: calm, laid back. "Hey hold on, the kitchen is on fire, gotta run and put it out. Be right back."

Functionality over form.

Interests: history, politics, current events, economics. Basically studying societies and how they function, in a realistic sense rather than idealistic.

Hobbies:

Outdoors: hiking, bicycling, bonfires

Reading and strategy games

Travel (I have been to most of Europe except the far fringes, as well as Japan and Aruba, and all over the US)

Food style: Every meal should have meat, cheese, and potatos or bread.

Climate: I prefer to not to be above 80 degrees (27 degrees Celcius), and require at least a couple degrees lower in order to sleep comfortably. I hate any temperature above 90 (32 C). Rain, clouds or cold don't bother me.

Northern_Paladin
02-03-2010, 08:46 AM
Give me some money! I need it.

The Lawspeaker
02-03-2010, 08:55 AM
Give me some money! I need it.

Don't we all ?

Electronic God-Man
02-03-2010, 09:16 AM
I am young, single, and in the immortal words of Apricity Skype member American_Militia, I will "mash your guts."

Fortis in Arduis
02-03-2010, 10:33 AM
You're a closeted shemale fan? It explains a lot :P.

Oh no, nothing like that... ;)

So, FA, do you have "For God and Country" tattooed on your ass? If so, pics.

It was tattooed onto my face:

Great. May be your spirituality is not all talk :).

I have made the conclusion that you are an atheist and a materialist. Case closed.

Hands off bitch! He's mine.:D:p

Good look Fortis, Chelsea hey? Must be posh totty around there??

There are (some) very nice, beautiful and talented people living here, but most of them have already had families.

The younger crowd live further west, or south of the river, but I avoid the weekends to avoid the work crowd, because it is not my scene.

In any case, I have yet to fulfill my obligations to myself, which, I think, is a prerequisite for any marriage.

I am looking for something a bit different anyway, preferably a young lady from some sort of travelling background.

SuuT
02-03-2010, 11:46 AM
Hello, my name is SuuT.

I am a hetero male, 1.83m (6'), my hair blond in the sun and chestnut brown in the dark. I am well muscled, but not overly so. My eyes are grey and the word "captivating" has been used on more than one occasion to describe them. I am likely to use them to get you into bed; or, if a bed is not available, a public toilet.

My interests include Philosophy, Spirituality, Mixed Martial Arts, outdoor sports, cooking, reading, playing the piano (not very well), playing the guitar (very well), and banging tight little hardbodies.

I don't really dig on cougars, but if you've kept yourself nicely and are pushing 50, I'd consider banging you.

Although I can be an exquisite, attentive and sensitive lover, I'd much rather have your legs tossed-up over my shoulders whilst I pin you down at the wrists and call you names. Don't get me wrong! - If I want you to think about me and only me for days on end I will definately make sure that you will have to rethink your personal definition of "orgasmic." But odds are, I just want to bang you.

Are you smart? Yeah, that's cool; but do you know your way around my unit? - That is the question.

Contrary to what you may have been programmed to believe on the 'I am who I am and you should like me for me' front, I - like most other men - would much prefer that you give it the 'ol college try and live-up to my expectations of you. Until then, I'll probably still bang you.

I really do not care if you've gone slumming more than once, or were a certifiable whore during some flipant and uncultured 'phase of self-discovery': this would simply make you normal. I do, however, very much care if you are going to tell me about it. It makes me not want to bang you.

I am rich, so if you hold my attention long enough I might buy you some food...or something (heavily dependent upon the banging).

So, whilst no one human Soul can be captured by these quaint little self-descriptions, I do yet feel as if you have gotten to know the real me to some degree. As I am certain my PM box will now be flooded with drooling interest, I suggest you get while the getting is good.

P.s. My favourite colour is sort of an off Burgundy...more like a Merlot, maybe.

Fortis in Arduis
02-03-2010, 02:35 PM
Case reopened:

Hmm... Exsqueeze me?

Why would you even say that cutie pie? :swl

Moustache
02-03-2010, 02:46 PM
LOL, all the butthurt in this thread...

Here's a Hungarian cartoon to cheer you up.

iQTadpa5n9w

Rachel
02-03-2010, 02:48 PM

You nailed it right on the head for me. I am looking for the same thing as well. :)

Edit: i forgot one key element he would not be 40.. that would be too werid, he would be 30-34 and have long hair i love men with long hair. :)

Svanhild
02-03-2010, 03:29 PM
Lol, just for fun's sake (actually inspired by Svanhild's response, it'd be interesting if she said what she thinks of me too :P)
I would imagine I can spend some minutes on you. :wink

I'm 21 years old, 180/75/18 (metric system)
Perfect. You're only one centimenter taller than me but that's no problem.

Plus Nr. 1 (+)

presently live in Manchester, UK
Manchester has an awful reputation as a town with a lot of crime, mouldering heavy industry and depressed, unfriendly people.

Minus Nr. 1 (-)

but most likely to move to Italy by next autumn.
I have a bias towards Northern and Central European countries. La dolce vita doesn't meet my taste.

Minus Nr. 2 (-)

Just got my degree in historical linguistics; also studied renaissance art and European history. These subjects luckily are also my main hobbies. Other interests include, but aren't limited to: anthropology in general (historical, social, physical), music (classical, rock of 60s-80s, art-rock), literature and cinema, philosophy and history of religion (though i am not religious myself), biology and physics (cosmogony fascinates me), travelling. I speak many languages with various degrees of fluency. I like good food, and am quite proficient in culinary.
You seem to be a man with various sophisticated interests and good education. And you love rock music! Rock music makes me melt, therefore...

Plus Nr. 2 (+)

As i've already said, i'm not religious, and i dislike organized religions, but i am, nevertheless, not an atheist, but rather an agnostic-optimist, meaning that i hope that there is something more about universe than matters purely physical.
Bull's eye! :cool: I'm interested in Neopaganism but don't believe in a literal existence of the deities, only figuratively.

Plus Nr. 3 (+)

If i had to choose a theology, i'd opt for syncretic New Age/Theosophy (reincarnations, spiritual self-improvement et cetera), just because it appeals to my ego most.
I'm afraid I dislike the New Age movement.

Minus Nr. 2 (-)

Politically i am European-preservationist and libertarian (i don't mind, f.e., homosexualism, feminism et cetera et cetera, as they would hardly have any negative effect on Europe, if not for the external menaces).
How strong is your libertarian attitude? Pure libertarians are too liberal for my taste. I'm traditional when it makes sense to me and I'm liberal when it makes sense to me ditto.

Neutral Nr. 1 (+-)

I advocate animal rights and general environmentalism, though i am not a vegetarian, carnivores being natural (but i am against whaling, fur industry, and other unnecessary cruelty).
Nothing more to add than a straight...

Plus Nr. 4 (+)

Finance-wise i don't really know what and how much i have, not very interested in materialistic matters; but i'm not going to be poor or something.
That's a commendable mindset but you should know your balance to prevent unpleasant situations. :wink

Neutral Nr. 2 (+-)

I don't smoke, and only drink for either social or sentimental reasons, that doesn't occur very often (except for dark beer, which i can sometimes drink just because i like it).
That's fine to me.

Plus Nr. 5 (+)

For the same reasons as i drink, i sometimes smoke marijuana, but i'm of course not a junkie or a pothead.
I can't stand the smell of marijuana and the effect it has on some people.

Minus Nr. 3 (-)

I'm reasonably athletic, used to do wrestling for many years, but my time of being sport enthusiast is over (boring/waste of time).
Everyone should do some sports.

Neutral Nr. 3 (+-)

As for my plans - i'm going to pursue academic career, at one of the Europe's universities (though i might consider moving somewhere to the New World, if Europe was to become uninhabitable under the influx of unwanted aliens, muslims in particular).
Does that connotes you would flee from Europe? Surrender is not an option!

Minus Nr. 4 (-)

Used to this kind of life, and i like the atmosphere of concentrated human knowledge and intelligence that surrounds it, learning, teaching, discussing... I'm yet to decide if i want to have children or not (there are many strong arguments for both points).
An academic career consumes a lot of time. How about time for your wife and family? Could I see you only some less hours in the evening or at the weekend? And you're unsure if you want to have children.

Neutral Nr. 4 (+-)

In other people i dislike two things most - blindness and weakness. Not the physical ones, of course, but rather refusing to see the world around as it really is, and knowing what needs to be done, but being unable to force themselves to do it.
Again a fine attitude but how does this match with your idea to flee from Europe?

Neutral Nr. 5 (+-)

Pic, if it is necessary (i'm generally very un-photogenic, tend to turn out much more paedomorphic than i am IRL, this is one of the few relatively objective ones):
You look through and through Slavic or Baltic to me. Definitively too eastern looking for the Northern German sphere. But by no means you're unattractive by itself. A lot of Russlanddeutsche take after you.

Neutral Nr. 6 (+-)

All in all:

5x Plus
4x Minus
6x Neutral

Cail
02-03-2010, 03:59 PM
How strong is your libertarian attitude? Pure libertarians are too liberal for my taste. I'm traditional when it makes sense to me and I'm liberal when it makes sense to me ditto.
It's pretty strong, but not extreme. I don't mind homosexuals, feminists, recreational use of light drugs (not stuff like heroine of course). I personally find alcohol abuse far greater problem than cannabis occasionally.

But i'm strongly against, for example, paedophiles, junkies, muslims, "gay pride" parades et cetera. I would also implement far more strict criminal laws, for example death penalty for most serious crimes (murder, rape, drug dealing..).

Everyone should do some sports.
Well, i still work out (weight lifting) and swim; i meant that i'm not into professional sport anymore as i used to when i wrestled (5 trainings a week, regular tournaments et cetera).

Does that connotes you would flee from Europe? Surrender is not an option!
I would stay if it would somehow help. For example if there was a strong political movement akin to early NSDAP (before it became terror machine), which would have had prospects of ridding Europe of scum, i would join it no doubts, and participate in civil war if it was to happen. But i don't believe in fighting at impossible odds. Particularly in a situation like today, when our own elites betray us, and the people turn out to be too dumb/lazy/controllable to respond.

Again a fine attitude but how does this match with your idea to flee from Europe?
See above. One must fight for his world, but common sense tells us when it is a useless sacrifice. Charles Martel, not Don Quixote.

And you're unsure if you want to have children.
You could convince me :P.

Sol Invictus
02-03-2010, 04:34 PM
This thread is win and fail all at once.. Bizarre..

Cail
02-03-2010, 04:40 PM
This thread is win and fail all at once.. Bizarre..

Well, it has me and Fortis at the same time, so... :D j/k.

Loki
02-03-2010, 04:40 PM
I am single; unattached -- and happy with this status currently. :thumbs up And therefore, I do not feel the need to extol my virtues to anyone.

Sol Invictus
02-03-2010, 05:13 PM
This thread needs keyboard cat

E5S3M_k88AE

Shit flyin in mah mouf

Wulfhere
02-03-2010, 05:19 PM
I'm 46, slightly overweight, but look about ten years younger. I have long blond hair down my back, short stubbly beard and blue eyes. I drink a lot, and smoke a lot too, and have no intention of giving up. Fashion-wise I tend to wear the same thing, bought second hand from charity shops, until it literally falls to pieces. I'm a published author but so far have made almost nothing from this. I live on the very edge of Birmingham, with stinking multicultural slums to the north of me, and beautiful Warwickshire countryside to the south.

What I'm looking for in a girl: Age, 25 to 35 - would obviously consider younger, but not older, and even 35's pushing it a bit and she'd have to be really fit. Germanic or Celtic in looks, though doesn't necessarily have to be blonde. Slim to middling, but not skeletal and definitely not fat. Must always wear short skirts and actually like doing so. Must be extremely intelligent and above all loyal, and must be prepared to do all the things a traditional houswife does. I'm a bigot and most definitely sexist, but for all that I would defend you with my life. :)

nisse
02-03-2010, 05:29 PM
Hmm... Exsqueeze me?
I'm sorry, I just can't.

Why would you even say that bitch? :swl
I am confused - are you talking to me or to a bitch? :ohwell: Because I am not one :D

...if you are talking to me: I said it for the same reason you decided to make assumptions about me.

...also, I only die when I like the person who asked me to ;)

Falkata
02-03-2010, 05:34 PM
I'm 46, slightly overweight, but look about ten years younger. I have long blond hair down my back, short stubbly beard and blue eyes. I drink a lot, and smoke a lot too, and have no intention of giving up. Fashion-wise I tend to wear the same thing, bought second hand from charity shops, until it literally falls to pieces. I'm a published author but so far have made almost nothing from this. I live on the very edge of Birmingham, with stinking multicultural slums to the north of me, and beautiful Warwickshire countryside to the south.

What I'm looking for in a girl: Age, 25 to 35 - would obviously consider younger, but not older, and even 35's pushing it a bit and she'd have to be really fit. Germanic or Celtic in looks, though doesn't necessarily have to be blonde. Slim to middling, but not skeletal and definitely not fat. Must always wear short skirts and actually like doing so. Must be extremely intelligent and above all loyal, and must be prepared to do all the things a traditional houswife does. I'm a bigot and most definitely sexist, but for all that I would defend you with my life. :)

lol... I wish you good luck, you gonna need it

Wulfhere
02-03-2010, 05:36 PM

Lol - I've never had any trouble in the past. Just be honest and loyal, that's all women want, deep down. And someone to tell them what to do.

Sol Invictus
02-03-2010, 05:38 PM
I am confused - are you talking to me or to a bitch? :ohwell: Because I am not one :D

Most girls would say; yeah I know I'm a bitch, just not yours.. :p

Besides, I think he was just kidding around being sarcastic.

MarcvSS
02-03-2010, 05:38 PM
Lol - I've never had any trouble in the past.So why are you (still) single?

Wulfhere
02-03-2010, 05:39 PM
So why are you (still) single?

Who said I was single?

MarcvSS
02-03-2010, 05:42 PM
Who said I was single?I did...

Having trouble reading?

Wulfhere
02-03-2010, 05:42 PM
I did...

Ah right.

Cail
02-03-2010, 05:45 PM
Who said I was single?

Well why would you look for someone if you aren't ;)?

antonio
02-03-2010, 05:46 PM
Minus Nr. 1 (-)

I have a bias towards Northern and Central European countries. La dolce vita doesn't meet my taste.

Don't put a minus on that guy for that delusion! North Europeans have a concept about southern countries very influenced by the image promoted from here to attract tourism -unfortunately seems that native people (specially after Franco's death and Almodovar's films are starting to assume that misconception as true(progressive shit as "buen rollito", "we're not really Europeans but Latinos",etc...)-. Many, many Spaniards are as responsible and able of hard working as their Northern colleages. Problem is that these efforts -here, now and always- have very little rewarded due to really nasty conditions of this country very long to describe.:thumbs up

PD. Sorry to all for interrupting your bold dialogues. :D

antonio
02-03-2010, 05:47 PM

Qué cabrón! :D

Northern_Paladin
02-03-2010, 05:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Sol Invictus
02-03-2010, 05:50 PM
rickroll fail

Not suppose to embed the video otherwise it's not a legit rickroll.

Wulfhere
02-03-2010, 06:07 PM
Well why would you look for someone if you aren't ;)?

I'm not, particularly. I just thought I'd post something about myself. Not very seriously, but truthfully nevertheless.

Sol Invictus
02-03-2010, 06:18 PM
Let's skip all the drama, the subsequent break-up that will follow and just fuck. I'm down with that. I'm very self centred, selfish, basically operate on my own terms or nothing at all, and am unwilling to commit to real emotional attachment. Call me immature or whatever but it is what it is. I recognize and accept it.

Northern_Paladin
02-03-2010, 06:27 PM
I'm going to die I needa to Sexo.:(

Vargtand
02-03-2010, 06:48 PM
Okay I'll play along.

I am currently single, I am not looking for marriage but for that sake would not exclude it should I find my self in
such a position where I would be tempted to wed... ah for the hell of it let us say that I am. The reasoning for this is that I do not have any desire to put any effort what so ever into something that is predestined to die after a while.

I am currently employed at a pension advising company, and have worked in the financial sector for some time now, so
I have quite the understanding with both macro and micro economy.

When it comes to my life and how I live it, I am quite calculating and have most of the aspects figured out, though
a character flaw of mine that I am currently trying to work out is a predisposition towards laziness... as although
I have everything perfectly planed what it will cost how long it will last etc.. I tend to sometimes stray away from the plan and go to the restaurant instead.

Speaking of which, I enjoy such a lifestyle that I go out and eat, and there is nothing that pleases me more than eating out together with friends and loved ones.

Naturally when the time comes I am looking for children, well not searching for them obviously but I would not getting a few of them my self.

I require a secure woman, who is in herself secure with her self, yet she needs to be spontaneous and energetic,

To be with I am quite easy going, though I tend to be how shall we say, I enjoy doing things together
and for those I care about I will put my life aside in a heartbeat.

I expect a life filled with adventure as if my past can be a testament to the future, I like to do different stuff and try different things, so with me as the old saying goes you'll end up travelling the world (must be that old blood in me)

In my spare time I am quite engaged in the military, I exercise a lot (more than 5 times per week) I live quite a Spartan lifestyle as I dislike spending money on my self, and I enjoy studying history and Germanic languages.
Also I am a very calm and collected person though some say I am always serious.

Fortis in Arduis
02-03-2010, 07:09 PM

Why would you even say that? :swl

I said it for the same reason you decided to make assumptions about me.

Speaking of assumptions, this was your little entrée on joining the discussion:

FA's got one of the strangest mixes of supposed spirituality and appauling [sic] materialism I've ever seen...

I explain my position on wealth with this:

You respond with this:

Why did you start insulting me?

Also, to reiterate:

You are not a well-wisher on this thread and I feel that you should be admonished.

Rainraven
02-03-2010, 08:50 PM
So time for my little profile...

I'm currently 20, over $20,000 in debt with the government which will be over $40,000 by the time I finish studying in 2 years :thumb001: When I finish I will have good job prospects as a surveyor however I do not enjoy surveying so am unlikely to go into that field.

I drink too much, party too much and flirt too much :wink I am hopelessly messy and my bedroom floor is always covered in dishes and clothes.

I like the idea of settling down but in reality I'd most likely be bored of it after 2 weeks.

And to top it all off here is a recent picture:

http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt67/rainraven89/17069_279194692038_591827038_394363.jpg

:p

Now don't all come rushing forward at once :wink

Falkata
02-03-2010, 09:03 PM
Another single here... but i dont gonna describe myself because i fear the Svanhild analysis

Germanicus
02-03-2010, 09:39 PM
Lol - I've never had any trouble in the past. Just be honest and loyal, that's all women want, deep down. And someone to tell them what to do.

Ouch.......methinks you are for a lonely life my friend..:coffee:

Northern_Paladin
02-03-2010, 09:42 PM
This Place is a Sausage fest. Where are all the women, and young girls at? Are women allergic to thought?:(

Cail
02-03-2010, 09:44 PM
This Place is a Sausage fest. Where are all the women, and young girls at? Are women allergic to thought?:(
Well, women are much rarely single :).

Northern_Paladin
02-03-2010, 09:48 PM
Not the young women of today. Many are just as Single as guys are.

Falkata
02-03-2010, 09:50 PM

The next step will be soaps dropping in the showers :(

Cail
02-03-2010, 09:58 PM
Not the young women of today. Many are just as Single as guys are.

I don't know how it is statistically possible, but percent of singles among all women i know is waaaay lower than among guys.

Liffrea
02-03-2010, 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by Cail
I don't know how it is statistically possible, but percent of singles among all women i know is waaaay lower than among guys.

From what I've read more "young" people are choosing to live alone, which is bad in the long term, I'm not a family man myself and I have no desire for marriage or children (well I have the odd moment but I soon get over it) yet if everyone had my attitude we would die out in a generation. We can't all be loners....so what's the issue here, why do more folks choose to live alone?

Óttar
02-03-2010, 10:23 PM
Half way decent girls can get it whenever they want. I don't know what all these feminists are complaining about. A man's genes only survive into the future if a woman decides that they should survive. This means women have power over life and death (in a sense). Some would say that is the definition of a God. Therefore women ultimately have the power.

If I got laid 1/3 as much as my ex-girlfriend, the world would glow, the angels would sing and divine light would shoot out of my @$$.

There is a multi-cougar-bar rotation in Boston. Maybe I should check it out. I can actually have a conversation with older women. Most young ones are frivolous, and anti-intellectual.

Cail
02-03-2010, 10:29 PM
If I got laid 1/3 as much as my ex-girlfriend, the world would glow, the angels would sing and divine light would shoot out of my @$$.
But how can it be statistically possible for women to get laid more than men? Obvious reasons suggest that each time a woman does, so does a man (excluding minority cases :D).

nisse
02-03-2010, 10:50 PM
OK...so introspection was not enough of an answer for you. Fine - I'll offer an alternative: this discussion was not on polite terms - so I decided to be more honest than what is polite. :D

I find the fact that the (near) majority of what you posted about yourself was an inventory of what you own very disagreeable. It's not much of a selling point especially since it seems you didn't actually earn most of it yourself. To me, all your lists looked more like a negative than a positive - possessions are half of who you are, you are as far from a self-made man as one can get, seemingly.

Financial stability should work as a way a person shows their personal fitness and skills, which is obviously not the case if it was just handed to you. I see more honour in working for an average (or even low) income than being alive for a living.

I explain my position on wealth with this:

No, you pointed me to some text on some religion. I didn't ask about Hindu's reasons to want to be wealthy.

To really understand any aspect of a religion you need to be familiar with all aspects of it, which I am not, and don't care enough to spend the time to read all relevant texts - I see it as alien.

...By the way, in my opinion "Artha"'s not what you are doing - you are living off the "artha" or whatever that your parents gathered.

Why did you start insulting me?
Your reply to my comment was to throw some religious bable in my face - no preface or anything - just a dismissive comment followed by calling me a prostitute-hater (which I am not), and commenting on my spelling mistake. On the whole, hardly a positive or polite response ;).

You are not a well-wisher on this thread and I feel that you should be admonished.
Even well-wishers got insults from you :rolleyes:
...and btw, I very rarely wish for anyone to die alone...so I am a well-wisher :D

A lot of people pointed out that your materialism is a turn off, and I'm sure most meant it as constructive criticism. I did.

Rainraven
02-03-2010, 10:50 PM

More lesbians? What can I say, females are superior :p

Or there's bastards who take 7 wives. Ruining the chances for you normal men ;)

Northern_Paladin
02-03-2010, 10:52 PM
If Females were Superior than there would be more Females here.

Rainraven
02-03-2010, 10:53 PM
If Females were Superior than there would be more Females here.

We get put off by all the inferior males :tongue

nisse
02-03-2010, 10:57 PM
Half way decent girls can get it whenever they want. I don't know what all these feminists are complaining about. A man's genes only survive into the future if a woman decides that they should survive.
"Getting it" =/= geen survival.

IMO, no good mother will have a baby unless she can provide for it - that means provide a father too.

Only speaking for myself:
Sure I could go to some frat party and pick up a venereal disease, but barring extreme drinking, I only sleep with people I see as potentially suitable fathers of my children, and there aren't too many of those...That's what I'm complaining about when I complain :ohwell:

This means women have power over life and death (in a sense). Some would say that is the definition of a God. Therefore women ultimately have the power.
hehe...i like the way you think :P :D

As for statistics: the distributions may not be the same for different genders.

Wulfhere
02-03-2010, 11:07 PM
So time for my little profile...

I'm currently 20, over $20,000 in debt with the government which will be over $40,000 by the time I finish studying in 2 years :thumb001: When I finish I will have good job prospects as a surveyor however I do not enjoy surveying so am unlikely to go into that field.

I drink too much, party too much and flirt too much :wink I am hopelessly messy and my bedroom floor is always covered in dishes and clothes.

I like the idea of settling down but in reality I'd most likely be bored of it after 2 weeks.

And to top it all off here is a recent picture:

http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt67/rainraven89/17069_279194692038_591827038_394363.jpg

Now don't all come rushing forward at once :wink

Hey sexy RainRaven, if it weren't for the fact that you live literally on the other side of the planet, I'd do you.

Falkata
02-03-2010, 11:09 PM
Hey sexy RainRaven, if it weren't for the fact that you live literally on the other side of the planet, I'd do you.

http://www.francescjosep.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Pedo-bear-approved-large.png

Wulfhere
02-03-2010, 11:10 PM
Ouch.......methinks you are for a lonely life my friend..:coffee:

Honestly mate, just try it. Be as obnoxious as you like to women (without actually hitting them of course, because any man who does deserves death), and for every one that claims to despise you, two more will come in their place. You just need the confidence to pull it off.

Wulfhere
02-03-2010, 11:13 PM

The Internet is a really shite place to find nice young ladies.

Skandi
02-03-2010, 11:25 PM
have long hair i love men with long hair. :)
Oh yes but not greasy and it must be tidy!

UMMMM NO?? Try that with me and you'll just be left it's much easier than arguing.

We get put off by all the inferior males :tongue
Amen to that sister!

Wulfhere
02-03-2010, 11:27 PM

UMMMM NO?? Try that with me and you'll just be left it's much easier than arguing.

Amen to that sister!

No, of course it's not greasy (:)). As for the rest, I always tell my women up front that I'm a sexist (in fact, I don't even need to tell them - it's obvious by what I say and do). Like it or lump it.

Skandi
02-03-2010, 11:31 PM
No, of course it's not greasy (:)). As for the rest, I always tell my women up front that I'm a sexist (in fact, I don't even need to tell them - it's obvious by what I say and do). Like it or lump it.

Honesty is best, saves trouble later. now to find a decent male!

Wulfhere
02-03-2010, 11:32 PM
Honesty is best, saves trouble later. now to find a decent male!

Good luck! :)

Óttar
02-03-2010, 11:50 PM
Or there's bastards who take 7 wives. Ruining the chances for you normal men
In primate groups, the alpha male monopolises all the females and the other males have no choice but to spend their time jerking off and beating each other up, (or forming clans with the purpose of killing the alpha, which in turn leads to a struggle to see who is the new alpha, and the process repeats itself ad infinitum.)

It's too bad that we as a species have not really evolved beyond this. :coffee:

nisse
02-03-2010, 11:57 PM
In primate groups, the alpha male monopolises all the females and the other males have no choice but to spend their time jerking off and beating each other up, (or forming clans with the purpose of killing the alpha, which in turn leads to a struggle to see who is the new alpha, and the process repeats itself ad infinitum.)

LOL...I doubt you'd say that if you were the alpha :P :D

antonio
02-03-2010, 11:59 PM

At least we're pretty and handsome, at least the golden-age people enjoying at your avatar. What chimps do are not of our bussiness!

antonio
02-04-2010, 12:02 AM
LOL...I doubt you'd say that if you were the alpha :P :D

Dont mind at all: first Alpha is the more sexual attractive, but final Alpha is a ruthless assasin of the previous ones with no sexual attractive.

Good night.

Wulfhere
02-04-2010, 12:04 AM
I'm an omega male.

Guapo
02-04-2010, 12:07 AM
I'm an Alpha-Bits male

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/thumb/6/60/Alpha_Bits.jpg/250px-Alpha_Bits.jpg

Northern_Paladin
02-04-2010, 12:08 AM
It's natural instinct for Males to get em while there young. Nothing wrong with it.:cool:

I would take a 14 year old as a Wife over a 30 year old any day.

Rachel
02-04-2010, 01:06 AM

Amen to that sister!

Hell yes about the tidy part! i prefer my man's long hair to be in a braid. :)

Rachel
02-04-2010, 01:13 AM
So, i am going to change it up a bit and tell you all what i look for in a male, hopefully we can clear up this confusion about why so many men are single.

I want a man who is sweet, caring kind and gentle ( they all seem to go hand in hand for me) I want a man who is intelligent, he must have his own opinions and id prefer if we did not agree on everything. I like to have a challenging discussion every once in a while and this simply means not agreeing to everything i say. I want a man who will stand up to me and vice versa, i am not perfect and sometimes i need to be reminded that i am not perfect and all knowing. I want a man who has life goals, ambitions and wants to succeed in life, who has dreams that, should we hit it off can include me should i become an important part of his life.

i also want a man who is not up my ass all the time, i have a life and i enjoy it and sometimes it will revolve around you and sometimes it wont get over it. I want a tall slender man with long hair, who has a brain, a dream and goals yup my expectations are too high. ill be single for ever.

Svarog
02-04-2010, 01:14 AM
It's natural instinct for Males to get em while there young. Nothing wrong with it.:cool:

I would take a 14 year old as a Wife over a 30 year old any day.

???

What the hell are you talking about?

this comment is sick in an uncool way :confused:

Skandi
02-04-2010, 02:42 AM
???

What the hell are you talking about?

this comment is sick in an uncool way :confused:

No biologically it makes perfect sense. Just that our society looks down on it.

Loki
02-04-2010, 02:49 AM
So, i am going to change it up a bit and tell you all what i look for in a male, hopefully we can clear up this confusion about why so many men are single.

I want a man who is sweet, caring kind and gentle ( they all seem to go hand in hand for me) I want a man who is intelligent, he must have his own opinions and id prefer if we did not agree on everything. I like to have a challenging discussion every once in a while and this simply means not agreeing to everything i say. I want a man who will stand up to me and vice versa, i am not perfect and sometimes i need to be reminded that i am not perfect and all knowing. I want a man who has life goals, ambitions and wants to succeed in life, who has dreams that, should we hit it off can include me should i become an important part of his life.

i also want a man who is not up my ass all the time, i have a life and i enjoy it and sometimes it will revolve around you and sometimes it wont get over it. I want a tall slender man with long hair, who has a brain, a dream and goals yup my expectations are too high. ill be single for ever.

Sounds like me, lol, except for the long hair. :D

Guapo
02-04-2010, 02:57 AM
ill be single for ever.

No, you definitely won't be :thumb001:

Laukar
02-04-2010, 03:14 AM
Hell yes about the tidy part! i prefer my man's long hair to be in a braid. :)
I used to have braids in my hair. Unfortunately they eventually turned into bad dreads after a few days. I need a woman to keep my hair tidy. :)

nisse
02-04-2010, 03:23 AM
Hehe...female lists of demands :D.

Personally, perfect guy should (in no particular order):

be respectful and considerate, but I don't really care if he is sweet
be honest
be more intelligent than me
know a lot of stuff I don't know and like talking about it
be passionate about something...and not religious
be *good looking* :D
be family-oriented, with family being top priority
be self-reliant and reliable
agree with most of what I believe or be good at convincing me that he's right
should not remind me that I'm not perfect...because I am :tongue
love travelling, nature and adventure
encourage me to try new things and be open to trying new things

Also, we must have a good team dynamic. :thumb001:

Grey
02-04-2010, 03:27 AM
I like how males list their attributes as a sort of 'sales pitch' and females just list demands. Shows where the power in a relationship is.

Rachel
02-04-2010, 03:30 AM
I like how males list their attributes as a sort of 'sales pitch' and females just list demands. Shows where the power in a relationship is.

Thank you for noticing i get it from my awesome Canadian mother :)

Rachel
02-04-2010, 03:31 AM
Sounds like me, lol, except for the long hair. :D

You mean your not a fat cuddly cat? oh well

nisse
02-04-2010, 03:31 AM

Shows who's thinking about what: men are thinking about themselves and how great they are, women are thinking about what they lack and what sort of partner they need to complement that, resulting in a good family :P

The Khagan
02-04-2010, 04:20 AM
Hehe...female lists of demands :D.

Personally, perfect guy should (in no particular order):

be respectful and considerate, but I don't really care if he is sweet
be honest
be more intelligent than me
know a lot of stuff I don't know and like talking about it
be passionate about something...and not religious
be *good looking* :D
be family-oriented, with family being top priority
be self-reliant and reliable
agree with most of what I believe or be good at convincing me that he's right
should not remind me that I'm not perfect...because I am :tongue
love travelling, nature and adventure
encourage me to try new things and be open to trying new things

Also, we must have a good team dynamic. :thumb001:

So when can we hook up? :D

Svarog
02-04-2010, 08:52 AM
No biologically it makes perfect sense. Just that our society looks down on it.

Ignoring biology which is irrelevant here.
Yes, it made some sense in middle ages where woman was used as a thing that will make you babies (read: either future workers or soldiers). 14 years old person is not even a girl, not a mention a woman or a wife - but a kid, in a modern society with an actual education and self determination freedom comments about marrying someone who is 14 years old is just ridiculous unless you are a gipsy or really kinky.

Personally, I would marry someone who is maximally two years younger then me but would look for a girl that is at least 2 years older; plus, someone I knew for some time and slept with for at least a year, her financial status is unimportant but would look that her educational level is similar to mine, also that she is of a descent intelligence and can think for herself and make her own decisions and to have responsibility in her; nothing 14 years old can qualify for.

Don't be ridiculous. When it comes to biology, you can hump animals if you wish but still we prefer not to.

Fortis in Arduis
02-04-2010, 11:58 AM
... Be as obnoxious as you like to women (without actually hitting them of course, because any man who does deserves death) ...

Actually, I think that it is better to be kind and polite to women until they push one beyond a certain point. They just love surprises. :)

I find the fact that the (near) majority of what you posted about yourself was an inventory of what you own very disagreeable. It's not much of a selling point especially since it seems you didn't actually earn most of it yourself. To me, all your lists looked more like a negative than a positive - possessions are half of who you are, you are as far from a self-made man as one can get, seemingly.

You are a delightful lady and you deserve a bouquet of fresh flowers.

If you have a problem with inherited wealth, then you will make a cruel parent.

I intend to homeschool and give my children everything they could possibly want. My parents have looked after me very well, and their parents before them. I intend for this to remain an unbroken tradition.

I would like to reiterate my emphasis on the intrinsic value of my wealth.

Your failure to acknowledge my emphasis on the aforementioned says an awful lot of bad about you.

Financial stability should work as a way a person shows their personal fitness and skills, which is obviously not the case if it was just handed to you. I see more honour in working for an average (or even low) income than being alive for a living.

So, you are obviously going to bequeath a big bag of nothing to your children.

I would support you in doing that. Why not leave them some debts and some syphilis deformities as well? :thumbs up

Life is fair. My great-great grandfather was an ingenious and generous man who did a lot for Britain and the poor people from the community that he came from.

His money was divided between seven of his children, all of whom were sent to school in Switzerland. Although we never met, I dearly love that man for everything that he has done for me.

Do you have a problem with that?

You can wage the class war against yourself, your lovely self and your mum; I will continue to produce carbon dioxide and:

No, you pointed me to some text on some religion. I didn't ask about Hindu's [sic] reasons to want to be wealthy.

Nasty punctuation error. Vile.

To really understand any aspect of a religion you need to be familiar with all aspects of it, which I am not, and don't care enough to spend the time to read all relevant texts - I see it as alien.

I see you as a space alien from Outer Mongolia. :p

...By the way, in my opinion "Artha"'s not what you are doing - you are living off the "artha" or whatever that your parents gathered.

Garbage. I am actually on state benefits, and will remain so until after my parents have died and the proceeds from the trust exceed my potential income from state benefits.

Until the proceeds exceed the aforementioned, that money will be accruing and I will be living very modestly until then, saving money.

Your reply to my comment was to throw some religious bable [sic] in my face - no preface or anything - just a dismissive comment followed by calling me a prostitute-hater (which I am not), and commenting on my spelling mistake. On the whole, hardly a positive or polite response ;).

You are a secularist, an atheist and therefore, a materialist.

Hilarious.

A lot of people pointed out that your materialism is a turn off, and I'm sure most meant it as constructive criticism. I did.

No, they did not.

You are trying to suggest that you have some sort of 'back-up' for your jealous stupidity on this forum. This is not a retard forum.

Your atheist, secularist materialism is not so much a turn off, but an absolute disgrace, and yet you have the temerity to point the finger at me.

You are an ideological materialist, and your accusations are risible, hypocritical and retarded. :thumb001:

Wulfhere
02-04-2010, 12:15 PM
Actually, I think that it is better to be kind and polite to women until they push one beyond a certain point. They just love surprises. :)

It depends really. I find that you can insult them as much as you like - it all depends on your tone of voice, like with a dog. What they really don't want is a wimp.

nisse
02-04-2010, 12:19 PM
I intend to homeschool and give my children everything they could possibly want.
Dumb. You'll just raise a brood of brats.

I would like to reiterate my emphasis on the intrinsic value of my wealth.
I don't see any intrinsic value in material wealth.

So, you are obviously going to bequeath a big bag of nothing to your children. I would support you in doing that. Why not leave them some debts? :thumbs up
Even if I don't leave them any furniture, I would have left them with an education, work ethic, and determination to make something of themselves.

Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime

Do you have a problem with that?
Only as much as I have a problem with modernity.

Garbage. I am actually on state benefits, and will remain so until after my parents have died and the proceeds from the trust exceed my potential income from state benefits.
ROFL...all that inventory and you are on the dole with the laziest jamaicans? Nice.

You are a secularist, an atheist and therefore, a materialist.
No to all of those. I'm just not a sheep.

Your atheist, secularist materialism is not so much a turn off, but an absolute disgrace, and yet you have the temerity to point the finger at me.
You wrote a post extolling your "vitues" and asked for "discussion" - which is what you got...and now you throw a fit...Do raise your children the way you were raised, they'll be little angels :D

You are an ideological materialist, and your accusations are risible, hypocritical and retarded. :thumb001:
Blah

Fortis in Arduis
02-04-2010, 12:32 PM
ROFL...all that inventory and you are on the dole with the laziest jamaicans? [sic] Nice.

No, I live in the south of the Royal Borough, they mostly live north of the Westway, and I wish them all very well.

Something tells me that you are not really rolling on the floor with laughter. ;)

If it should become practicable and make good financial sense, I might choose to go into some sort of business.

That could be antique dealing, investing, working as a make-up artist, an artist painter or something else that catches my interest.

All the best, duckie. :p

nisse
02-04-2010, 12:38 PM
If it should become practicable and make good financial sense, I might choose to go into some sort of business.

That could be antique dealing, investing, working as a make-up artist, an artist painter or something else that catches my interest.

IMO you should emphasize that, since whatever talents you have is really what is yours.

Bridie
02-04-2010, 12:44 PM
Won't be long before we get to see the pics from Fortis' and Squiggles' wedding!!! ;) The beginnings of true love, if I ever saw it.... :D

Hello, my name is SuuT.

I am a hetero male, 1.83m (6'), my hair blond in the sun and chestnut brown in the dark. I am well muscled, but not overly so. My eyes are grey and the word "captivating" has been used on more than one occasion to describe them. I am likely to use them to get you into bed; or, if a bed is not available, a public toilet.

My interests include Philosophy, Spirituality, Mixed Martial Arts, outdoor sports, cooking, reading, playing the piano (not very well), playing the guitar (very well), and banging tight little hardbodies.

I don't really dig on cougars, but if you've kept yourself nicely and are pushing 50, I'd consider banging you.

Although I can be an exquisite, attentive and sensitive lover, I'd much rather have your legs tossed-up over my shoulders whilst I pin you down at the wrists and call you names. Don't get me wrong! - If I want you to think about me and only me for days on end I will definately make sure that you will have to rethink your personal definition of "orgasmic." But odds are, I just want to bang you.

Are you smart? Yeah, that's cool; but do you know your way around my unit? - That is the question.

Contrary to what you may have been programmed to believe on the 'I am who I am and you should like me for me' front, I - like most other men - would much prefer that you give it the 'ol college try and live-up to my expectations of you. Until then, I'll probably still bang you.

I really do not care if you've gone slumming more than once, or were a certifiable whore during some flipant and uncultured 'phase of self-discovery': this would simply make you normal. I do, however, very much care if you are going to tell me about it. It makes me not want to bang you.

I am rich, so if you hold my attention long enough I might buy you some food...or something (heavily dependent upon the banging).

So, whilst no one human Soul can be captured by these quaint little self-descriptions, I do yet feel as if you have gotten to know the real me to some degree. As I am certain my PM box will now be flooded with drooling interest, I suggest you get while the getting is good.

P.s. My favourite colour is sort of an off Burgundy...more like a Merlot, maybe.I am in looooooooove!!!!!!! :love:

You're such a charmer, dear SuuTie. :wink

Rachel
02-04-2010, 12:49 PM
Won't be long before we get to see the pics from Fortis' and Squiggles' wedding!!! ;) The beginnings of true love, if I ever saw it.... :D

I am in looooooooove!!!!!!! :love:

You're such a charmer, dear SuuTie. :wink

I had a feeling that one day a mouse would love a lion :)

Bridie
02-04-2010, 12:55 PM
I had a feeling that one day a mouse would love a lion :)
Pity the naughty lion only wants to "bang" the poor mousey though. :(

SuuTie has such a way with words... how could you not want him too Rachel? :blink:

Rachel
02-04-2010, 12:56 PM

SuuTie has such a way with words... how could you not want him too Rachel? :blink:

Well a way with words yes but i think i am a bit young for one so wise.

I am not bangable material, i would keep coming back for more and then just move in and take over.

Sol Invictus
02-04-2010, 12:56 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/2l90gvd.jpg

Ohello TA, my name is Chips Handon. I always like to lork at Skadi and I also like Hitler too, as you do. 14/88. I also like hating those of sami heritage, (HOES DON'T KNOW ABOUT MY DICK), classify people, do a battle roll and i just lost the match. Due to the fact that i'm not a noobfag i know that The Apricity is in possession of a great variety of "PC", at least those of you that aren't underage B%. in a nutshell, I need Anomalous to deliver to a Canafaglian /re/tard some of his "PC" (you know what i mean LOL). ROW ROW ROW THE BOAT. PLEASE DONT MAGE THIS THRED IT IS NOT COPYPIZZA, BUT ORIGINAL COMMENT.

Rachel
02-04-2010, 01:00 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/2l90gvd.jpg

Ohello TA, my name is Chips Handon. I always like to lork at Skadi and I also like Hitler too, as you do. 14/88. I also like hating those of sami heritage, (HOES DON'T KNOW ABOUT MY DICK), classify people, do a battle roll and i just lost the match. Due to the fact that i'm not a noobfag i know that The Apricity is in possession of a great variety of "PC", at least those of you that aren't underage B%. in a nutshell, I need Anomalous to deliver to a Canafaglian /re/tard some of his "PC" (you know what i mean LOL). ROW ROW ROW THE BOAT. PLEASE DONT MAGE THIS THRED IT IS NOT COPYPIZZA, BUT ORIGINAL COMMENT.

WTF???? i am confused by your whole post, it just dosnt make sense in my head. Maybe thats because i am just slow?

Bridie
02-04-2010, 01:01 PM
WTF????I think you're not getting the irony in this thread. :p Not that everyone is being ironic, mind. ;) I am tooooooootally serious about finding SuuT's bangin' ideals irresistably charming and romantic....

Rachel
02-04-2010, 01:03 PM
I think you're not getting the irony in this thread. :p Not that everyone is being ironic, mind. ;)

Oh yeah i am totally missing the irony.

Fortis in Arduis
02-04-2010, 01:58 PM
IMO you should emphasize that, since whatever talents you have is really what is yours.

I am a soul, not a name, not a body, not a job, not the material possessions of which I am a trustee, not the 'talents' that I have, nor my mind.

Enough already. :cool:

Bridie
02-04-2010, 01:59 PM
I am a soul, not a name, not a body, not a job, not the material possessions of which I am a trustee, not the 'talents' that I have, nor my mind.

Enough already. :cool:Just propose to her and get it over with Fortis. :wink

Fortis in Arduis
02-04-2010, 02:03 PM
Just propose to her and get it over with Fortis. :wink

I already played 'ultimate bad boy' with my Jewish ex.

Why would I want to do it with a... whatever she is... lulz... :rolleyes:

Vulpix
02-04-2010, 02:06 PM

Hands off, I got there first :p:naughty2::D!

Sol Invictus
02-04-2010, 02:13 PM
This thread is full of jews and jews. How disgusting.

Regards,
Grammaton Cleric First Class J.P

Bridie
02-04-2010, 02:14 PM
Hands off, I got there first :p:naughty2::D!No need for aggressions... I'm a generous spirit, and I'm sure SuuT wouldn't mind us sharing him. :angel

Vulpix
02-04-2010, 02:28 PM
No need for aggressions... I'm a generous spirit, and I'm sure SuuT wouldn't mind us sharing him. :angel

:blink:....

oh, okay then :p. :heh:

Svanhild
02-04-2010, 02:30 PM
Another single here... but i dont gonna describe myself because i fear the Svanhild analysis
Don't be afraid. I analyze solely on demand. :cool:

My announcement would be rather short:

Stable, open-minded, smart, humourful and decent young German woman with fairly bright prospects looks for a partner who brings her heart to melt and her soul to bloom. Unconditional loyality in good and bad times and mutual trust are most important to me. Life is like an adventure and every single day a new challenge. Are you the one who would stand by my side day and night, defying the troubles and enjoying the beauties of life hand in hand with me? Are you the one who could take my breath away?

Together we are strong and together we could master everything. I'm romantic but not whiny. I'm extroverted but not intrusive. I'm sensitive but no damsel in distress. I'm self-confident but no bra burner. I'm feminine but not inferior. I live out my lust with both genders but I'm not nymphomaniac or lesbian. I'll do almost everything for you and expect the same. I could be your complementary element but I'm not the same. I could be your girlfriend but I'm not your property.

If you comprehend the small thin line between affection and love and happen to speak German or feel the urge to learn it we could have a chance. That is if you're of Central or Northern European background.

Now you can shoot my post in flames. :wink

Sol Invictus
02-04-2010, 02:35 PM
http://i47.tinypic.com/29z26gh.jpg

Bridie
02-04-2010, 02:38 PM
^ You're a classy guy, Johnnie. ;)

Sol Invictus
02-04-2010, 02:40 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/2zfuy2w.jpg

Wulfhere
02-04-2010, 02:46 PM
I'm feminine but not inferior.

Eh?

Óttar
02-04-2010, 07:29 PM

Until the proceeds exceed the aforementioned, that money will be accruing and I will be living very modestly until then, saving money.
You have a trust fund *and* you're on welfare!? WTF!? :eek:

:rolleyes2:

Fortis in Arduis
02-04-2010, 08:10 PM

They are both very modest amounts, but they constitute an income.

Of course, it could all go up in smoke. The economic system could change. I could die. Anything could happen.

However, the best thing would be if co-operative economics became the order of the day. I might be able sink some of it into something community-orientated.

That would be really worthwhile. I would love that, but until then we are stuck with capitalism and socialism and I have BOTH in my pocket. :D

Thank you, Your Majesty. x

Murphy
02-04-2010, 08:26 PM

John's autistic is he not?

Regards,
The Papist

Óttar
02-04-2010, 08:41 PM
John's autistic is he not?

Asperger's Syndrome isn't enough of a handicap IMHO. I don't even think of it as a disorder really.

It just means that someone is smart, frank, and becomes mentally exhausted after pretending to put up with other people's bs.

Osweo
02-04-2010, 09:25 PM
The Internet is a really shite place to find nice young ladies.
I beg to differ... :whistle:

Manchester has an awful reputation as a town with a lot of crime, mouldering heavy industry and depressed, unfriendly people.

Minus Nr. 1 (-)
MINUS ONE THOUSAND! :fhmm: (-1000)

Actually, Manchester FOLK are considered among the more friendly, open, humorous and out going of all the English! Some find us irritatingly familiar, indeed.

The heavy industry is LONG gone. The remnants of those days are actually rather picturesque now.
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/626/victoriabaths053.jpg

There's crime, but the very worst area - Moss Side - is not even as bad as many say. Cail can vouch for that. There are plenty of safer parts, and the usual city-savvy is required.

I live out my lust with both genders but I'm not nymphomaniac or lesbian.
:confused:
:blink:
:twitch:
Ah well. I'm not really single now anyway. :clap:

Fortis in Arduis
02-04-2010, 10:22 PM
Asperger's Syndrome isn't enough of a handicap IMHO. I don't even think of it as a disorder really.

It just means that someone is smart, frank, and becomes mentally exhausted after pretending to put up with other people's bs.

No shit... lol... :thumbs up

Germanicus
02-04-2010, 10:31 PM
Technically i am single, but as they say "every man is an island"

Svanhild
02-04-2010, 10:53 PM
MINUS ONE THOUSAND! :fhmm: (-1000)

Actually, Manchester FOLK are considered among the more friendly, open, humorous and out going of all the English! Some find us irritatingly familiar, indeed.

The heavy industry is LONG gone. The remnants of those days are actually rather picturesque now.

There's crime, but the very worst area - Moss Side - is not even as bad as many say. Cail can vouch for that. There are plenty of safer parts, and the usual city-savvy is required.

Now what can I say to my defense? :wink I've seen a documentary report about Manchester almost two years ago and they displayed ugly and rundown places, dreary and monotonous residential roads with former industrial workers who're all jobless and desperate now. Brutal gangs of juveniles who fight each other till death near abandoned industrial sites, all masked and with loaded guns. The harbour who rusts away. An escapist of a gang who told us how reckless the battles between the diverse gangs were during the 90ies. He had to stay anonymous because he feared to get killed on the street after all the years. At the end of the report they were talking about a new office complex who's supposed to be the new jewel of the town, sure. But the former 40 minutes were outrageous. Pure desolation.

poiuytrewq0987
02-04-2010, 11:10 PM

Do you like boys? /wink

I have secure financial prospects.Awesome, that will help me pay for cocktail to keep AIDS at bay.

I currently reside in the most beautiful part of London.It better be modern and new age too.

I am a pure vegetarian, looking for a spiritually based partnership, and I want to have children. I want us to meditate/pray and practise yoga together.
Nice, I love Yoda (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lig40TzCZJQ) too, flexibility is #1 in this sort of relationship. I hate eating meat too, that's cannibalism.

I believe in putting God and Godly love before human love, and for it to be the primary inspiration.Yeah, just gotta make God fine with us people.

I anticipate a very easy comfortable life, away from the pressures of today's world, a very peaceful domestic existence, with no financial worries or concerns of that nature.And a lot of backdoor action too. /wink

So, I am going to post my picture and ask that this thread be more than just a thread for singles, but for related discussion.

Nice, I like clean-shaven boys. /wink /wink

Wulfhere
02-04-2010, 11:20 PM
Now what can I say to my defense? :wink I've seen a documentary report about Manchester almost two years ago and they displayed ugly and rundown places, dreary and monotonous residential roads with former industrial workers who're all jobless and desperate now. Brutal gangs of juveniles who fight each other till death near abandoned industrial sites, all masked and with loaded guns. The harbour who rusts away. An escapist of a gang who told us how reckless the battles between the diverse gangs were during the 90ies. He had to stay anonymous because he feared to get killed on the street after all the years. At the end of the report they were talking about a new office complex who's supposed to be the new jewel of the town, sure. But the former 40 minutes were outrageous. Pure desolation.

You're right. Manchester - Gunchester as they call it - is just about the worst place in the world (by which I mean England).

Osweo
02-04-2010, 11:22 PM

You've gone and made me all nostalgic now... :cry:

Plus 2 (++)

Total: -998

(And don't say 'who' about things. It's 'which' or 'that'.)
But can't the above be said of any city anywhere? A lot of the gang stuff is pretty self-contained. There's lots of greenery and nice buildings too!

poiuytrewq0987
02-04-2010, 11:23 PM
You're right. Manchester - Gunchester as they call it - is just about the worst place in the world (by which I mean England).

But I thought the British people were perfect?? :coffee:

Wulfhere
02-04-2010, 11:25 PM
But I thought the British people were perfect?? :coffee:

Oh no, that's just what we've convinced everyone else to believe.

poiuytrewq0987
02-04-2010, 11:27 PM
Oh no, that's just what we've convinced everyone else to believe.

The day the Brits convince me of anything is the day the world drives on the left side.

Wulfhere
02-04-2010, 11:28 PM
The day the Brits convince me of anything is the day the world drives on the left side.

I rest my case.

Fortis in Arduis
02-04-2010, 11:36 PM
Do you like boys? /wink
Awesome, that will help me pay for cocktail to keep AIDS at bay.
It better be modern and new age too.
Nice, I love Yoda (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lig40TzCZJQ) too, flexibility is #1 in this sort of relationship. I hate eating meat too, that's cannibalism.
Yeah, just gotta make God fine with us people.And a lot of backdoor action too. /wink
Nice, I like clean-shaven boys. /wink /wink

Great, maybe we should have a www.lemonparty.org ? :D

Amapola
02-04-2010, 11:38 PM
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/626/victoriabaths053.jpg

Mi bichillo! :pinklove::love0016:

poiuytrewq0987
02-04-2010, 11:47 PM
Great, maybe we should have a www.lemonparty.org (http://www.lemonparty.org) ? :D

My sense of humour doesn't belong in SFW threads people read at the office. I'm a naughty boy!

Guapo
02-05-2010, 12:26 AM
Join my group.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/group.php?groupid=67

Loddfafner
02-05-2010, 12:44 AM
:twwp:

However, I have fine silverware, JAPANESE (Tokyo School) ivories, antique furniture from the family (back to the 1660s, and before), paintings, jewellery and a trust fund which is five generations old and still going strong. :)

Not just a dick-in-a-box.

I want proof that the above supports this claim:

I also have good taste.

Loki
02-05-2010, 12:48 AM
Join my group.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/group.php?groupid=67

When I've relinquished membership of this one (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/group.php?groupid=92), I might. :D

Fortis in Arduis
02-05-2010, 06:03 AM
:twwp:

I want proof that the above supports this claim:

Most of it is pretty modest country furniture, if that means anything to you, but there are a few pieces which are really special, like the Chippendale Chinoiserie, the really old pieces which are amazing because they are just so old.

There is a wooden snuff-box in the shape of an old hunchback. Funky chunky silverware. Murano glassware.

It is not like a rich American just decided to buy a glut of Georgian furniture.

This collection spans the generations and goes back to the 1600s and beyond, with each generation adding (and losing) a few pieces here and there. I might post some pictures of my rented 'gaff' to prove that I have good taste, but I am not going round to my parents' houses to photograph their stuff which is not even 'mine' yet.

A photographer came round for the landlady because she is selling the property with me as a sitting tenant. He will be posting those pictures to me because I am asked him nicely. I will post them here when they arrive in my email box, and you can dissect my taste. :)

Arne
02-05-2010, 10:14 AM

Minus Nr. 1: (-)

Minus Nr. 2 (-)

Minus Nr. 3 (-)

Minus Nr. 4 (-)

Plus Nr. 1 (+)

Minus Nr. 5 (-)

Minus Nr. 6 (-)

Minus Nr. 7 (-)

Neutral Nr.1 (+-)

Ivories?

Minus Nr. 8 (-)

Plus Nr. 2 (+)

Neutral Nr. 2 (+-)

Minus Nr. 9 (-)

Minus Nr. 10 (-)

Minus Nr. 11 (-)

My result:

11x Minus
2x Plus
2x Neutral

Hey Fortis..

PEda1X2gGaU ;)

Fortis in Arduis
02-05-2010, 10:49 AM
Hey Fortis..

PEda1X2gGaU ;)

I should have started the thread by introducing it, rather than myself, and then sat back to watch the carnage roll. ;)

No matter how much I want to emphasise the intrinsic value of my (very modest...) material wealth, the women are still being female about it. :mmmm:

I blame Frances Gall, and the 1970s for all of this nonsense...

Heritage, freedom and security not bling. :faint2:

Arne
02-05-2010, 01:05 PM
I should have started the thread by introducing it, rather than myself, and then sat back to watch the carnage roll. ;)

No matter how much I want to emphasise the intrinsic value of my (very modest...) material wealth, the women are still being female about it. :mmmm:

I blame Frances Gall, and the 1970s for all of this nonsense...

Heritage, freedom and security not bling. :faint2:

There´s nothing wrong with the 70´s.. !!!

Arne
02-11-2010, 09:04 AM
Interested in Dating a romantic sensitive lass.
She shouldn´t be more than me.
More can be only found out...as much to this.

Eye colour
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=168726&postcount=229

InCOCKnito
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=169582&postcount=2189

Face and Body Structure
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=169220&postcount=2178

Radojica
02-11-2010, 11:38 AM
ybIX6M9jjlc

All my life blondes chased after me,
all the same, like copies.
Ah my blondes, you got on my nerves
boring bloodsuckers

All my life chubby girls were after me
and always reached me those brutes.
Rosy chubby girls, i had a dozen of you
I would like something firmer now.

I want one little swarthy girl, black like arap brothers,
to open a seam on her stocking when i kiss her.
I want one little swarthy girl, to nibble her like an apple,
to smell on my pillow when i wake up.

All my life blondies were after me
But from now i'll be more careful.
Ah my blondies, you all are snakes
sweet parasites .

All my life light girls were after me
and shortened my life as u can see,
No, i dont want light girls, light girls ride brooms
I want one with pigment.

I want one little swarthy girl, black like arap brothers,
to open a seam on her stocking when i kiss her.
I want one little swarthy girl, to nibble her like an apple
to smell on my pillow when i wake up

All my life girls like that were after me
All the same, like from the fabric...
Ah girls like that, dont u dare to touch me
bloodthirsty barbies.

I want one little, little, little, little swarthy girl,
black like dark on the attic
To warm me, to cover me, not to wake up..

The master said everything here :coffee:

Rachel
02-11-2010, 12:13 PM
Fortis, excuse me for a lack of understanding but why try to find a women here? Not that i am saying that Apricity does not have some fine women in our ranks. It just seems that there are so many other dating sites that would be more suited to your wants and needs if you were to look elsewhere.

Radojica
02-11-2010, 12:24 PM
He was making fun :confused:? At least i took this thread like that :|

Amarantine
02-11-2010, 12:36 PM
of course he makes fun, but...there is always a small-but :p

Fortis in Arduis
02-11-2010, 05:19 PM
Fortis, excuse me for a lack of understanding but why try to find a women here? Not that i am saying that Apricity does not have some fine women in our ranks. It just seems that there are so many other dating sites that would be more suited to your wants and needs if you were to look elsewhere.

Ah... I was having a giggle, but, also needed to test a few ideas, which was why I said at the beginning:

Perhaps a thread for offloading some baggage and sharing.

I am looking for marriage eventually, but not really just yet.

Svarog
02-11-2010, 05:38 PM
of course he makes fun, but...there is always a small-but :p

Small butts mmmm :coffee:

Murphy
02-11-2010, 05:55 PM
I want the Svanhild review. I'll just follow in the same vein as Fortis' original post.

First things first, I am eighteen years old and a devout practicing Catholic with a strong traditionalist streak.

I am unemployed with no financial prospects or security. I have no qulafications, not even the standard grades one gets from High School seeing as I dropped out. I am however considering going to college to get the grades I need so I can have a firm basis from which to see where I want life to take me.

I currently reside with my parents, in a small town on the Glasgow City Council border, which is basically just a housing scheme (estate) of Glasgow. It's rampant with drug users and alcoholics, and some areas have a lower life expectancy than people in Baghdad. There are youth gangs in every housing scheme. They are not Russian mafia nor are they pushovers. They're not like black-gangs either. There are religious tensions in the city as well, with a recent element of Mohammedan groups. But it's only really shown during Old Firm football games between Celtic F.C and the Orange Scum. I have no intention of staying here though :).

I eat whatever my mother puts in front of me, and I do not complain about it! Though it's generally unhealthy foods, unless I feel like something fresh from the bakers. This means I am overweight. I do want children of course, and I wouldn't mind being able to pray the rosary together and indeed spending a lot of time in Church.

I believe in putting God and Church before everything else, even nation. But of course, I desire a world where there is never such a conflict.

I anticipate a rather hard life at first, but with hope to pull through in the end. Definitely with an aim to settle down in the country away from city life. Possibly Ireland or the Scottish Highlands with a stronger lean towards Ireland.

Here is my picture:

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/1223/snapshot201002114.jpg

If you want me to expand further, just ask.

Regards,
The Papist.

PS. I am named after a Pope ;).

Arne
02-11-2010, 06:08 PM
But black hair....
How Ungermanic...

d3cimat3d
02-11-2010, 06:12 PM
But black hair....
How Ungermanic...

You just made Dr.Mengelle cry:(

http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq132/PatriciaDavis_photos/Mengele-montage.jpg

Antonine
02-12-2010, 03:01 AM
Good evening.

I am a single young man, living in suburbs outside the world's economic center. I like classical literature, hiking, running, and want to one day return to the martial arts after I finish my scholarly duties. I am a very disciplined person, but when my work is over I like to have a lot of fun. Everything from comedy, to high cultured concerts, to low-brow punk shows, to even art galleries in a hole-in-the-wall I find interesting. Struggle and perseverance are qualities that are admirable to me and have carried those I know ever upward. Activity, accomplishment, and stability are my aspirations.

I am about 6'2" tall and of thin build. I wear a medium-to-large shirt and have a 32-34 waist. Mediterranean traits are found in my facial shape, hair, and eye pigment, but my skin is rather pale. My face is long, I wear glasses, and have a strong jaw.

My living style is rather simple, for I believe it is not manly to surround myself with possessions but to instead build my "self" as it were. However, that does mean that I am a miser.

The Khagan
02-12-2010, 03:32 AM
I think we'd ALL like a Svanhild review.

And who wouldn't rail the Papist?

Murphy
02-12-2010, 10:21 AM

My post is probably the most honest post this thread will have!

Regards,
The Papist.

Arne
02-12-2010, 11:06 AM
I think we'd ALL like a Svanhild review.

Where´s the Reason for a Review ?
I don´t understand..

He´s taken party for Jarl..
Maybe Svanhild consider this..

He said i should leave but he wants a Review from a Svanhild ?
With the Background that he say Jarl is a good Poster.

Jarl is everytime trolling around against Germans in our "German-only" Section.

Murphy
02-12-2010, 11:22 AM
Jarl is everytime trolling around against Germans in our "German-only" Section.

That's because Germans suck.

Regards,
The Papist.

Arne
02-12-2010, 11:48 AM
I want the Svanhild review.

A review from a german female which sucks ?
You show a rude bad image for your Country by stereotyping the Germans and getting party with Jarl.

That's means nothing..
He´s also from the Folk which sucks.

Murphy
02-12-2010, 11:52 AM
A review from a german female which sucks ?

No, I want a review from Svanhild. The fact that she is a German has nothing to do with it. She could be a fucking chimpanzee and I would still like her review!

You show a rude bad image for your Country by stereotyping the Germans and getting party with Jarl.

Excuse me, but I believe the Germans already consider us "island apes", so I don't think my pointing out the general "suckiness" of the German people will damage relations much.

Now as for Jarl, he's a good guy. So I wont exactly take you on your word about all his supposed evils.

That's means nothing..

I'm named after a celebrity, who are you named after?!

Regards,
The Papist.

Jamt
02-12-2010, 11:58 AM

Regards,
The Papist.

You are the reason that Great Britons claming to be Vikings sucks. And so on...

Cail
02-12-2010, 12:00 PM

Jarl doesn't dislike Germans i think, he's too intelligent for that. He (and so do i) dislikes only those Germans (or whoever) who dislike Slavs.

Arne
02-12-2010, 12:20 PM
No, I want a review from Svanhild. The fact that she is a German has nothing to do with it.
Is judging the whole Germanic folk a Reason to get a Review from her ?
Even for you it has nothing in common.
But the Germans are more accurate..

She could be a fucking chimpanzee and I would still like her review!
That´s not nice.

Excuse me, but I believe the Germans already consider us "island apes", so I don't think my pointing out the general "suckiness" of the German people will damage relations much.
That Post even act in this Direction.
If i were you, then i would really feel the need to think about what you´re posting.

Now as for Jarl, he's a good guy. So I wont exactly take you on your word about all his supposed evils.
He speaks about to cut off dicks and that he is upset writing in the German Section in English.

I'm named after a celebrity, who are you named after?!
That don´t increase your Worth.
Does that really Matter what i ´m named..after you´ve said i should leave the Forum.

Jarl doesn't dislike Germans i think, he's too intelligent for that. He (and so do i) dislikes only those Germans (or whoever) who dislike Slavs.
But he´s acting like a Fool.
I dislike Poles which show their Ignorance Behaviour by writing english in the German Section and harassing females like Svanhild..

The Khagan
02-12-2010, 04:59 PM
Where´s the Reason for a Review ?
I don´t understand..

Masochism?

Svanhild
02-12-2010, 09:16 PM
I want the Svanhild review.

You insult my nation and you don't ask for a "review" but demand one like it's your holy right? :033102st: On account of this you can look up the following metaphor: Du kannst mich einen Götz von Berlichingen. If I wanted to waste time I could gaze at my wall, kid. :wink

Eins Zwei Polizei
02-12-2010, 09:23 PM

Hey Papist, do you like the job we northern godless Freemasons did when took Rome in 1870? lol

Vargtand
02-12-2010, 09:28 PM
My post is probably the most honest post this thread will have!

Regards,
The Papist.

Mine was more honest and I did not get a review :( :P

Murphy
02-12-2010, 09:33 PM
You insult my nation and you don't ask for a "review" but demand one like it's your holy right?

If I had demanded a review my darling, you'd fucking know it was a demand. I never made any demand, I simply made a statement about my desire to be reviewed.

Anyway, it isn't my fault Germany fails on various levels.

On account of this you can look up the following metaphor: Du kannst mich einen Götz von Berlichingen.

You'll have to translate that one for me.

If I wanted to waste time I could gaze at my wall, kid. :wink

You were kind enough to waste your time with John though :). Anyway woman, don't call me "kid" as if you have oh so many years on me.

Hey Papist, do you like the job we northern godless Freemasons did when took Rome in 1870? lol

Apricity needs a middle-finger emoticon :P.

Regards,
The Papist.

Murphy
02-12-2010, 09:35 PM
Mine was more honest and I did not get a review :( :P

I guess it's just that time of the month.

Regards,
The Papist.

Aemma
02-12-2010, 09:43 PM
Oh dear, I think that there's been a HUGE misunderstanding here. Celti and Svanhild, albeit your English is quite good I think that there has been a bit of a failure to appreciate the nuances in these posts of Papist's. He was by no means insulting you, Svanhild, but instead was complimenting you on your ability to do a thorough review (that's what he hoped for is the impression that I got) of his profile as you had done of Fortis'. As for the chimpanzee comment, despite it being oddly crafted, I think that this was an attempt at one of those humourous off-hand compliments said using double negatives in a sense. Honestly, there was no harm intended (and least of all insults).

Perhaps everybody should become a bit more conscious of one's respective levels of proficiencies in the English language (we ALL differ in this regard) and not take so much of what is said literally. Native speakers of English will have a different way of saying things, you must understand. And at times, because non-native speakers on this board have such an excellent command of the English language, we all tend to forget that there might still exist some misunderstandings in terms of cultural nuances of some words, comments or sayings.

So having said this, shall we all take a deep breath now please and smile and shake some of this negativity off?

Thanks. :)

Svanhild
02-12-2010, 10:24 PM
Celti and Svanhild, albeit your English is quite good I think that there has been a bit of a failure to appreciate the nuances in these posts of Papist's. He was by no means insulting you, Svanhild, but instead was complimenting you on your ability to do a thorough review (that's what he hoped for is the impression that I got) of his profile as you had done of Fortis'.
Okay granted, but...

...that's a clear insult, you can tell me what you want. It's neither a humourous off-hand comment nor an atticism of English language. :wink The same counts for

He ruined it. I feel no need to answer someone who acts offensive.

As for the chimpanzee comment, despite it being oddly crafted, I think that this was an attempt at one of those humourous off-hand compliments said using double negatives in a sense.
Questionable. I don't smile hence it's not funny.

Let me put it like this: I wrote my reviews just for fun and don't want that they become an inventory of the thread. If someone wants a "review" he could ask me and I'll think about it. Apropos, I forgot about Vargtand. :embarrassed But how can someone believe that I reward abusive language with own work and time? Give it a serious consideration.

Aemma
02-12-2010, 10:35 PM
Okay granted, but...

...that's a clear insult, you can tell me what you want. It's neither a humourous off-hand comment nor an atticism of English language. :wink The same counts for

He ruined it. I feel no need to answer someone who acts offensive.

Questionable. I don't smile hence it's not funny.

Let me put it like this: I wrote my reviews just for fun and don't want that they become an inventory of the thread. If someone wants a "review" he could ask me and I'll think about it. Apropos, I forgot about Vargtand. :embarrassed But how can someone believe that I reward abusive language with own work and time? Give it a serious consideration.

And this had better not be an attempt at lecturing me. I'm old enough to be your mother. Show some respect.

Take my post in the spirit in which it has been intended Svanhild, as an effort for all parties to forgive, forget and move on.

My concern is the welfare of all members here and I am trying to assist in the continuation of positive relations on this board. Your cooperation as well as the cooperation of everyone else would be most appreciated. :coffee:

Svanhild
02-12-2010, 10:51 PM
And this had better not be an attempt at lecturing me. I'm old enough to be your mother. Show some respect.
My response to your remark was factual, polite and without any aggression. I'm afraid that you're the one who raises the voice for no comprehensible reason now. I expound my polite opinion regardless of gender, class, reputation or age of the conversational partner. Always.

Wulfhere
02-12-2010, 11:07 PM
My response to your remark was factual, polite and without any aggression. I'm afraid that you're the one who raises the voice for no comprehensible reason now. I expound my polite opinion regardless of gender, class, reputation or age of the conversational partner. Always.

British people certainly, and to a slightly lesser extent Americans, use insults as a method of bonding and getting to know each other.

Anyway Svanhild, do you have a pic of you I can see?

Jägerstaffel
02-12-2010, 11:11 PM
British people certainly, and to a slightly lesser extent Americans, use insults as a method of bonding and getting to know each other.

You know, this is completely true.

Why the hell do we do this?

Guapo
02-12-2010, 11:11 PM

Breaking the ice as your people would say.

Wulfhere
02-12-2010, 11:13 PM

Because we live on a crowded island. Japanese are similar, except that they have invented a formal method of "insulting" each other.

Radojica
02-12-2010, 11:34 PM
Breaking the ice as your people would say.

Its something like ours "Gde si jebem te usta, sta se radi, mamu ti jebem, majmune jedan neopevani, bre?" :lightbul:

Nahhhhh :coffee:

Guapo
02-12-2010, 11:43 PM
Its something like ours "Gde si jebem te usta, sta se radi, mamu ti jebem, majmune jedan neopevani, bre?" :lightbul:

Nahhhhh :coffee:

Come to think of it, fucker, you're right :cool:

Aemma
02-12-2010, 11:59 PM
Your politeness is questionable at this point Svanhild.

Svanhild
02-13-2010, 12:54 AM
Sometimes friends and acquaintances insult each other in a lighthearted way to invigorate the sense of togetherness through means of joky teasing and scoffing, all right. But it's something different when it comes from unfamiliar individuals who insult not only you but your whole nation.

Your politeness is questionable at this point Svanhild.
Pardon my French, but as long as you don't consider that

that

and that

And this had better not be an attempt at lecturing me. I'm old enough to be your mother.
as impoliteness I'm not worried about my "Give it a serious consideration". I could have written "Please think about it" instead. Both sentences share the same meaning. Both are polite and non-indecent sentences. I've nothing to regret or take back. And this inexplicable disagreement ends for me here, good night.

Arne
02-13-2010, 02:33 AM
Oh dear, I think that there's been a HUGE misunderstanding here. Celti and Svanhild, albeit your English is quite good I think that there has been a bit of a failure to appreciate the nuances in these posts of Papist's.
Which nuances ?
Like you said it´s a general Problem.. and a part of Weakness to insult a whole folk.

If I had demanded a review my darling, you'd fucking know it was a demand. I never made any demand, I simply made a statement about my desire to be reviewed.

You´re fucking upset and approve the fact that there are way to many "isle apes".

It´s your fault... :p

You'll have to translate that one for me.

bla bla bla

You were kind enough to waste your time with John though :). Anyway woman, don't call me "kid" as if you have oh so many years on me.

You´re acting as a kid and you demand any favors after your insults ?
Get real.
Years in ...say what ... Ireland count ?

Apricity needs a middle-finger emoticon :P.
That´s not catholic.. ;)

Jägerstaffel
02-13-2010, 02:41 AM
This is stupid.

The Khagan
02-13-2010, 03:28 AM

To sort out all the ornery uptight Germans.

Oh damn, I just did it there.

Svanhild, I admire your adamance, but chill. He made an offhand joking comment about Germans, you know how much shit we Americans get for our country? Most of it not even in a joking manner.

Relax you fiery germanic goddess.

Bridie
02-13-2010, 05:54 AM

And Australians to a slightly greater extent. :p (Same goes for the Irish, I've noticed.) The more we like you, the more we take the piss out of you. :D If we don't like you, you will know it because you'll be completely ignored.

I must admit though, I generally hold back with people of some nationalities because I know they won't comprehend the humour and will likely get up on their high horses and cry about it.

Why the hell do we do this? Because it's more fun than being nice to each other. :D Laughing at other people's expense makes the world a great place to live. :thumb001: Even better, laughing at one's own expense. :wink

Nothing more nauseating than people who take themselves too seriously...

Wulfhere
02-13-2010, 08:29 AM
Sometimes friends and acquaintances insult each other in a lighthearted way to invigorate the sense of togetherness through means of joky teasing and scoffing, all right. But it's something different when it comes from unfamiliar individuals who insult not only you but your whole nation.

The jokey teasing stage comes later - first of all the British will respond to something unfamiliar, or slightly different (such as a foreign culture), by insulting it really badly. Doesn't actually mean we don't like it. In a way it's a test, albeit a subconscious one - those who take it as a genuine insult need have no further interest taken to them.

P.S. Nice pics by the way :)

Wulfhere
02-13-2010, 08:33 AM
And Australians to a slightly greater extent. :p (Same goes for the Irish, I've noticed.) The more we like you, the more we take the piss out of you. :D If we don't like you, you will know it because you'll be completely ignored.

I must admit though, I generally hold back with people of some nationalities because I know they won't comprehend the humour and will likely get up on their high horses and cry about it.

Because it's more fun than being nice to each other. :D Laughing at other people's expense makes the world a great place to live. :thumb001: Even better, laughing at one's own expense. :wink

Nothing more nauseating than people who take themselves too seriously...

Yes, Australians, and the Irish of course (with whom the English have been great friends for centuries) - we know where they're coming from, and can relate to them exactly on their own terms.

Cail
02-13-2010, 08:49 AM
If I had demanded a review my darling, you'd fucking know it was a demand
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/7431/snapshot201002112.jpg

Wow, you're such a macho :icon_rolleyes:.

Bridie
02-13-2010, 08:50 AM
... the Irish of course (with whom the English have been great friends for centuries) Enemies at home, best friends abroad. :p

It's curious how quickly people cling to the familiar when in a foreign land. That which seems so different and so aggravating at home soon becomes a familiarity and a source of great comfort when so far away.

Over here, the Paddies and the Poms get along very well. Like kin.

SwordoftheVistula
02-13-2010, 09:03 AM
Every 'Irish' pub in continental europe proudly serves (the very English) Strongbow Cider!