PDA

View Full Version : Pro-Israeli Arab Thanks Israel For Helping Syrians At Anti-Assad Protest in the UK but gets Heckled

Anglojew
06-03-2014, 02:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avKjBa1N5Q4

randomguy1235
06-03-2014, 02:35 AM
What's his ethnicity (not meta-ethnicity)?

Maleficent
06-03-2014, 03:38 AM
This is getting to be a rather complex and confusing situation.....Israel is anti-Assad regime because Assad supports Iran which is against Israel. Meanwhile these terrorists(so-called "rebels") that Israel and America support have been terrorizing Syria, kidnapping priests, burning down churches, raping women, and have hoodwinked the rest of the world into supporting their cause.

Anglojew
06-03-2014, 09:55 AM
What's his ethnicity (not meta-ethnicity)?

I believe he's Kuwaiti

Anglojew
06-03-2014, 09:57 AM
This is getting to be a rather complex and confusing situation.....Israel is anti-Assad regime because Assad supports Iran which is against Israel. Meanwhile these terrorists(so-called "rebels") that Israel and America support have been terrorizing Syria, kidnapping priests, burning down churches, raping women, and have hoodwinked the rest of the world into supporting their cause.

Yes, very confusing. Israel has chosen to be pro-Sunni over Shia (I don't personally view Alawites as Muslim but most people classify them as Shia). It's a weird situation.

Äijä
06-03-2014, 10:03 AM
So the one guy was Jewish?
Proof that the intellectual qualities of Jews makes them visible in organisations all over the spectrum, like in the Bolseviks.

Maleficent
06-03-2014, 10:07 AM
Yes, very confusing. Israel has chosen to be pro-Sunni over Shia (I don't personally view Alawites as Muslim but most people classify them as Shia). It's a weird situation.
And the irony here is that the majority of Palestinian-Muslims are Sunni. Or maybe this is correlated with being anti-Hezbollah/Iran.

Anglojew
06-03-2014, 10:09 AM
So the one guy was Jewish?
Proof that the intellectual qualities of Jews makes them visible in organisations all over the spectrum, like in the Bolseviks.

Yes, the pro-Israeli (darker guy) is an Arab and the anti-Assad European looking guy arguing with him at the start is Jewish.

Anglojew
06-03-2014, 10:13 AM
And the irony here is that the majority of Palestinian-Muslims are Sunni. Or maybe this is correlated with being anti-Hezbollah/Iran.

Yes. Israel and the Palestinians need to ally. It's the logical move.

Äijä
06-03-2014, 10:13 AM
Yes, the pro-Israeli (darker guy) is an Arab and the anti-Assad European looking guy arguing with him at the start is Jewish.

And he called Israel an apartheid state. :D

Anglojew
06-03-2014, 10:17 AM
And he called Israel an apartheid state. :D

Yeah, total stupidity

Maleficent
06-03-2014, 10:19 AM

Lol. Why are they fighting? I think I already explained upthread how 'pro-Israeli' and 'anti-Assad' is the same thing. Typical Jews and Arabs being dumb with each other.

Oh my bad, it's technically a 'self-hating Jew' and a 'self-hating Arab' fighting with each other, Lmaooooo.....

Äijä
06-03-2014, 10:19 AM
Yeah, total stupidity

The self-loath is evident.

Anglojew
06-03-2014, 10:25 AM
Lol. Why are they fighting? I think I already explained upthread how 'pro-Israeli' and 'anti-Assad' is the same thing. Typical Jews and Arabs being dumb with each other.

Oh my bad, it's technically a 'self-hating Jew' and a 'self-hating Arab' fighting with each other, Lmaooooo.....

Yeah, In a way that's a great description although the Kuwaiti guy (I've seen other vids) seems to have a realistic view that Arab and Muslim culture needs reform.

Yehiel
06-03-2014, 10:30 AM

Its not that simble.. The only reason Israel back rebels is because of America.. Deeply this is the wrong move.. I would rather have Assad then Jihadists run the government, and I think it is just to pro long the war and weaken Syria as much as possible

gültekin
06-03-2014, 10:34 AM
yep, this is the proof,who is guilty of everything https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpGJxQEeE7EOBA0F7yBsUTQVZ9fWBDM SHGIcoHoQcr_9Bkg4AaAhq_nQaL

Maleficent
06-03-2014, 10:37 AM
Its not that simble.. The only reason Israel back rebels is because of America.. Deeply this is the wrong move.. I would rather have Assad then Jihadists run the government, and I think it is just to pro long the war and weaken Syria as much as possible
Of course Assad is better than Jihadists.

And it is that simple because Israel and America almost always have the same exact political views on Middle East situations.

Syria will definitely be weakened at the rate we're going. Everyone in their right mind knows that Syria will end up the next Iraq if the rebels keep being backed.

Yehiel
06-03-2014, 10:43 AM
Of course Assad is better than Jihadists.

And it is that simple because Israel and America almost always have the same exact political views on Middle East situations.

Syria will definitely be weakened at the rate we're going. Everyone in the right mind knows that Syria will end up the next Iraq if the rebels keep being backed.

& i think this is one problem with Israel.. to much America influence. I understand we are suppost to be good allies but Israel is in the Middle East and our culture (outside some seculars) is not western... & yes even now it will take years for Syria to recover

Maleficent
06-03-2014, 10:46 AM
& i think this is one problem with Israel.. to much America influence. I understand we are suppost to be good allies but Israel is in the Middle East and our culture (outside some seculars) is not western... & yes even now it will take years for Syria to recover

It's the other way around. Just simple, unbiased, common sense.

Stormer99
06-03-2014, 08:51 PM
It's the other way around. Just simple, unbiased, common sense.

The best thing to do is stay neutral and stop wasting tax dollars on any cause.

MarkyMark
06-05-2014, 03:07 AM
The look on his face the whole time was hilarious.

Anomander Rake
06-05-2014, 01:27 PM
You know that Israel is only helping civilians, and that the anti Assad rebels are formed of tens of different groups that fight each other too, right?

Idiot.

random
06-05-2014, 01:29 PM
Arabs are funny people.

Maleficent
06-05-2014, 06:12 PM
You know that Israel is only helping civilians,Honorable, I don't deny. :)

and that the anti Assad rebels are formed of tens of different groups that fight each other too, right?This doesn't change the fact that the majority of anti-Assad "rebels" are the TERRORISTS. This doesn't change the fact that the Israeli government is politically supporting these TERRORISTS because they are politically against Syria.xD

Assad and his family are Alawites, they know what it's like to be a minority which is why they have always supported and protected their fellow minorities the good Christian people of Syria, unlike the TERRORISTS. Which is why I will continue to support him.

Idiot.You need to widen your vocabulary. You seem to have a hard-on for this word.:rolleyes:

Anomander Rake
06-06-2014, 12:42 AM
Honorable, I don't deny. :)

This doesn't change the fact that the majority of anti-Assad "rebels" are the TERRORISTS. This doesn't change the fact that the Israeli government is politically supporting these TERRORISTS because they are politically against Syria.xD

Assad and his family are Alawites, they know what it's like to be a minority which is why they have always supported and protected their fellow minorities the good Christian people of Syria, unlike the TERRORISTS. Which is why I will continue to support him.

You need to widen your vocabulary. You seem to have a hard-on for this word.:rolleyes:
I'm starting to understand why you don't have a boyfriend. Or friends.

Oh, and Assad is killing thousands of "Palestinians" in Yarmouk camp.

Maleficent
06-06-2014, 02:40 AM
Use your imagination our wonderful Judeo-Christian God gave you and come up with something more original. You sound like Ukko.

Oh, and Assad is killing thousands of "Palestinians" in Yarmouk camp.Majority of Palestinians in Refugee Camps are Muslims. So, I care why?!

Stormer99
06-06-2014, 03:28 AM

She is Christian so it's obvious she would side with other Christians who are benefitting from Assad. Real Christians side with other Christians vs. caring about a cause hijacked by the Islamists.

MarkyMark
06-06-2014, 05:15 AM

If Syrian government can't get food or water to many Syrian people, why would they give food or water to Palestinians? It's not racism or hate, its just that you can't expect to be in good living conditions during hard times if you are a refugee. The government feeds its own people first, then outsiders.

Anomander Rake
06-07-2014, 08:31 PM
She is Christian so it's obvious she would side with other Christians who are benefitting from Assad. Real Christians side with other Christians vs. caring about a cause hijacked by the Islamists.
So why does she care why Israel controls the West Bank? Only 5% of them are Christian.
And only 8% of the Israeli Arabs are Christian (and they don't even call themselves Palestinian, LOL).

Anomander Rake
06-07-2014, 08:32 PM
If Syrian government can't get food or water to many Syrian people, why would they give food or water to Palestinians? It's not racism or hate, its just that you can't expect to be in good living conditions during hard times if you are a refugee. The government feeds its own people first, then outsiders.
You are really stupid. They don't "don't give food and water", they KILL them by shooting them and put siege on those "refugee" camps.

MarkyMark
06-08-2014, 12:57 AM
You are really stupid. They don't "don't give food and water", they KILL them by shooting them and put siege on those "refugee" camps.

That was while the rebels were in yarkmouk:

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2014/02/16/Palestinian-official-Most-rebels-have-left-Syria-s-Yarmouk-camp-.html