PDA

View Full Version : Kosovar Egyptian and Ashkali

Skerdilaid
06-04-2014, 05:12 AM
What i find bizarre is that they have taken our Clan names as last names, and the sole reason for this is the Yugoslav state that actually gave them our Clan names as last names. Check out the dude with last name Hoti.........
They seem to be in big number in Gjakova and Ferizaj.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCkMRbz-ff0&hd=1

http://www.egjiptianet.de/

cally
06-04-2014, 05:17 AM
Yes very common in Prizren for Ashkalis to have surnames such as Gashi and Kastrati. They adopt popular surnames :)
My auntie wanted me to marry a guy from an Albanian Kastrati family in Prizren and his family looked totally different - all blondes - you see the difference.

Skerdilaid
06-04-2014, 05:19 AM
Yes very common in Prizren for Ashkalis to have surnames such as Gashi and Kastrati. They adopt popular surnames :)

I know quite a bit in Fushkosova with the last name Krasniqi;)

Mortimer
06-04-2014, 05:21 AM
i think thats century old, not from tito. because i dont know any roma in europe who has a original indian name, in england they have english names like bosswell for example. or english sounding names which are specific to roma clans, similar as jews have german sounding names like rosenbaum etc.

Skerdilaid
06-04-2014, 05:24 AM
i think thats century old, not from tito. because i dont know any roma in europe who has a original indian name, in england they have english names like bosswell for example. or english sounding names which are specific to roma clans, similar as jews have german sounding names like rosenbaum etc.

Yugoslavia prior to Tito enforced last names in the population of Kosova, this happened after the occupation of the region, and last names were introduced after 20s. There is no way in hell prior to those days a Roma to carry an Albanian Clan name!

Mortimer
06-04-2014, 05:26 AM
Yugoslavia prior to Tito enforced last names in the population of Kosova, this happened after the occupation of the region, and last names were introduced after 20s. There is no way in hell prior to those days a Roma to carry an Albanian Clan name!

ok i dont know about clan names, but roma have names sounding similar to the population they reside in, but you might be right about clan names etc. so they were forced to integrate by a government etc. and adopt the identity now they are forced to segregate and people hate them because they think they are albanians etc.

Skerdilaid
06-04-2014, 05:32 AM
ok i dont know about clan names, but roma have names sounding similar to the population they reside in, but you might be right about clan names etc. so they were forced to integrate by a government etc. and adopt the identity now they are forced to segregate and people hate them because they think they are albanians etc.

Hoti, Krasniqi, Gashi, Berisha were all warlike Clans, and quite traditional before WW2. They adopted these Clan names to fit in basically, and were also given to them by the Serbian authorities during those days. Just like they Slavicised quite a bit of our last names, but to me this is insane and bizarre at the same time, because only the Albanians that decent from these Clans carry sometimes such last names.

People hate them for what they are, and not because they think they are Albanians!

Mortimer
06-04-2014, 05:33 AM
Hoti, Krasniqi, Gashi, Berisha were all warlike Clans, and quite traditional before WW2. They adopted these Clan names to fit in basically, and were also given to them by the Serbian authorities during those days. Just like they Slavicised quite a bit of our last names, but to me this is insane and bizarre at the same time, because only the Albanians that decent from these Clans carry sometimes such last names.

People hate them for what they are, and not because they think they are Albanians!

because they themselfes declare themselfes as albanians, thats a reason why people hate them one of the reasons, i read it often etc.

Skerdilaid
06-04-2014, 05:36 AM
because they themselfes declare themselfes as albanians, thats a reason why people hate them one of the reasons, i read it often etc.

Some do, but they also have their own communities that our sponsored by our government, as seen in the video I posted. In Ferizaj for example they even have their own political party:http://paiks.webs.com/

Mortimer
06-04-2014, 05:38 AM
Some do, but they also have their own communities that our sponsored by our government, as seen in the video I posted. In Ferizaj for example they even have their own political party.

and your government is sponsored by the usa, the whole idea of kosovo is a western idea and project, without them you couldnt survive at all etc. and im sure ethnic albanians get much more foreign aid then roma. also i think roma shouldnt get all for free, they need to learn that you need to work and learn and be productive to earn your living etc. handouts are not the solution, but specific donations to projects like roma education or such where it is really needed because those organisations lack the resources is neccessary.

Skerdilaid
06-04-2014, 05:42 AM
and your government is sponsored by the usa, the whole idea of kosovo is a western idea and project, without them you couldnt survive at all etc. and im sure ethnic albanians get much more foreign aid then roma. also i think roma shouldnt get all for free, they need to learn that you need to work and learn and be productive to earn your living etc. handouts are not the solution, but specific donations to projects like roma education or such where it is really needed because those organisations lack the resources is neccessary.

That is what you think, but actually Kosova does not get "hand outs" as you say. Well they seem to be wanting to have their own things, so that is a good start.

Mortimer
06-04-2014, 05:43 AM
That is what you think, but actually Kosova does not get "hand outs" as you say. Well they seem to be wanting to have their own things, so that is a good start.

i think that and im sure it is like that. but kosovo is not only country, many countries get some aid etc. i didnt said "hand outs" etc. because i think some countries need it, also countries in africa or afghanistan etc. get aid.

roma need lot to learn and such, still, and transform themselfes, i hope they will succeed.

random
06-04-2014, 05:44 AM
Kastrioti should immediately intervene and stop this madness.

Prengs
06-04-2014, 09:23 AM
What i find bizarre is that they have taken our Clan names as last names, and the sole reason for this is the Yugoslav state that actually gave them our Clan names as last names. Check out the dude with last name Hoti.........
They seem to be in big number in Gjakova and Ferizaj.

Me e keqja dhe me ironike eshte se vete shqiptaret kane emra musliman/kristian-jo shqip ndersa jevget ja kane dhene emrat ne shqip aq me teper emra qe jane pjese e historise tone dmth ne baze te klaneve.
Ketu padyshim kane dore politika serbe qe ja kane dhene mbiemrat ne shqip ne baze klanore.
Sidomos Gashi dhe Thaci eshte shume i perhapur te magjupet.

Mortimer
06-04-2014, 11:42 AM
"People" don't hate them because they say they are Albanian but Albanians Albanians hate them because they declare themselves as Albanian.

thats what i meant obviously

Borna
06-04-2014, 11:43 AM
Once i have heard that famous Kosovo "Egyptians" are nothing else but Gypos.
Is it true?

The Illyrian Warrior
06-04-2014, 11:45 AM
What's more sickening they've adopted Berisha clan (my maternal tribe) as surname en-mass. :tsk:

Borna
06-04-2014, 11:52 AM
Kastrioti said that Highlanders will take the control in their hands :D

The Illyrian Warrior
06-04-2014, 11:53 AM
Once i have heard that famous Kosovo "Egyptians" are nothing else but Gypos.
Is it true?

True same could applied to Ashkalis whose see themselves as Albanians but in reality they're nothing more than Gypos.

Skerdilaid
06-04-2014, 02:09 PM
Me e keqja dhe me ironike eshte se vete shqiptaret kane emra musliman/kristian-jo shqip ndersa jevget ja kane dhene emrat ne shqip aq me teper emra qe jane pjese e historise tone dmth ne baze te klaneve.
Ketu padyshim kane dore politika serbe qe ja kane dhene mbiemrat ne shqip ne baze klanore.
Sidomos Gashi dhe Thaci eshte shume i perhapur te magjupet.

Ktu e kam edhe une, dhe ma e keqja u se kta jen shumu shum dhe me mbiemra te fiseve tona do te asimilohen, bilem edhe do dekada ska me pas bir nane qi i bje ne fije kush u kush.

Shembull konkret ne videon qe postova, ai Shqiptari atu I bardh me emer dhe mbiemer Musliman kurse magjupi me mbiemer Hoti.... Islami i ka degjeneru Shqiptart e kosoves dhe fyromit kogja shum, dhe tjeter sen ose ma e keqja u qi shumica nuk e shohin.

alb0zfinest
06-04-2014, 02:22 PM

Proof?

Prengs
06-04-2014, 06:14 PM
Ktu e kam edhe une, dhe ma e keqja u se kta jen shumu shum dhe me mbiemra te fiseve tona do te asimilohen, bilem edhe do dekada ska me pas bir nane qi i bje ne fije kush u kush.

Shembull konkret ne videon qe postova, ai Shqiptari atu I bardh me emer dhe mbiemer Musliman kurse magjupi me mbiemer Hoti.... Islami i ka degjeneru Shqiptart e kosoves dhe fyromit kogja shum, dhe tjeter sen ose ma e keqja u qi shumica nuk e shohin.

Nje nga menyrat me e mire eshte qe gjitha mbiemrat jo-shqiptare te rikthehen ne shqip.
Ne 40 vitet e fundit nga 10% e emrave shqip qe kishim tani kemi arritur pothuajse 90% ne emra shqip...e njejta gje duhet bere edhe me mbiemrat edhe pse nuk eshte aq e lehte.

Skerdilaid
06-04-2014, 08:00 PM
Nje nga menyrat me e mire eshte qe gjitha mbiemrat jo-shqiptare te rikthehen ne shqip.
Ne 40 vitet e fundit nga 10% e emrave shqip qe kishim tani kemi arritur pothuajse 90% ne emra shqip...e njejta gje duhet bere edhe me mbiemrat edhe pse nuk eshte aq e lehte.
Pajtohem, duhet me ba I shperlarje te Arabizmit me temel.

iNird
06-04-2014, 08:07 PM
they are more albanian than me i guess. the speak the language better and their last names are more pure.

:D

Skerdilaid
06-04-2014, 08:11 PM
Lol except they are not Albanians:D

Kastrioti1443
06-04-2014, 08:23 PM
Prengs, you can not compare the christian names among albanians or surnames, with the muslim ones, I think I do not even need to explain this.

According to offical statistics , in kosova there were 50,000 Ashkalis in 2011. We can assume these people that were 50,000 in 2011 are 57,000 in 2015. The worst part is that only 1/3 declare themselves as Ashkalis, the other part declares as Albanian.

So, in an ethnic Albanian population of 1,65 million in Kosova there are probably more than 120,000 ashkalis... this is invasion.

Kastrioti1443
06-04-2014, 08:30 PM
aty te vidioja, ai me syze qe flet ne fund duhet me ken magjyp, qe asht me mjeker dhe flet ne emen te gjakoves.

Skerdilaid
06-05-2014, 12:28 AM
aty te vidioja, ai me syze qe flet ne fund duhet me ken magjyp, qe asht me mjeker dhe flet ne emen te gjakoves.

Po bash per ta une e hapa temen, se ai ke me mbiemrin Hoti dhe i takon komunitetit Egjiptian.

Skerdilaid
06-06-2014, 03:03 AM
http://www.coe.int/t/dg4/education/ibp/source/2.0_ashkali_albanian_corr.pdf

Skerdilaid
06-06-2014, 03:04 AM
http://www.kryeministri-ks.net/zck/?page=2,69

This link is very valuable because it basically mentions villages and cities where they reside.

Also, the percentages seem to be off because I think they are bigger in number, reason being is because some of them declare to be Albanians.

Kastrioti1443
06-06-2014, 09:52 AM
http://www.kryeministri-ks.net/zck/?page=2,69

This link is very valuable because it basically mentions villages and cities where they reside.

Also, the percentages seem to be off because I think they are bigger in number, reason being is because some of them declare to be Albanians.

Hahahahaha, bo ti vetem mendo, sipas qeverise ka 50,000 ashkali ne vitin 2011 ne kosove, tash duhet te jene 57,000. Prej ktyne vetem 1/3 deklarohen ashkali. nr asht shume ma shume se 50,000... ne gjakov duhet me ken 10% po i here, jo 0.2% sic thuhet ktu.

Skerdilaid
06-06-2014, 09:05 PM
Hahahahaha, bo ti vetem mendo, sipas qeverise ka 50,000 ashkali ne vitin 2011 ne kosove, tash duhet te jene 57,000. Prej ktyne vetem 1/3 deklarohen ashkali. nr asht shume ma shume se 50,000... ne gjakov duhet me ken 10% po i here, jo 0.2% sic thuhet ktu.

I would say multiply that number by 4, and you should get the real number of their ethnic group.

StonyArabia
06-06-2014, 09:08 PM
Are the Egyptians really from Egypt.

Skerdilaid
06-06-2014, 09:13 PM
Are the Egyptians really from Egypt.

Don't know, but that is what they claim, and to be honest I don't think so. But who knows.

StonyArabia
06-06-2014, 09:14 PM
Don't know, but that is what they claim, and to be honest I don't think so. But who knows.

Do they speak Arabic or Coptic if not then they probably are not and just claim it.

Skerdilaid
06-06-2014, 09:17 PM
Do they speak Arabic or Coptic if not then they probably are not and just claim it.

I am not sure on that about the Egyptians, but one thing though is that the Ashkali use both terms for themselves to distinguish themselves from Roma. And since Yugo days they also declare to be Albanians and that is why they have taken our Clan names as last names. I doubt it though, they might speak Turkish.

Hubal
06-06-2014, 09:21 PM
Must be true cuz they look arab

albosomething
06-06-2014, 09:31 PM

auu cja ke qi ropt edhe ti tash

Skerdilaid
06-06-2014, 10:10 PM
auu cja ke qi ropt edhe ti tash

Sja ka qi robt hic, dhe ajo shifer vlen per kejt qytetet e mdhaja ne Kosove e jo vec per Gjakove.