PDA

View Full Version : Eastern European beauty (or is it just me)?

cocoNN
06-04-2014, 06:05 PM
I don't mean to hurt anyone with this post, we all have our beauty standards, I would just like to hear your opinion.

Whenever I travel to 'Central Europe (Slavic countries) Eastern European' and Balkan countries I see so many stunning women. Even where I come from, it's a small city, but there are a lot of beautiful girls. I don't mean in terms of skin colour (pale, tanned - it's all beautiful to me) or hair colour, but in terms of facial features and bone structure. I mean a lot of girls here could be models. (I'm from Central Europe, one of the Slavic countries).

I've lived in UK and now I'm in Spain and I rarely see beautiful women. I live with girls from UK and they would be considered less attractive from where I'm from. I talked about this with my friends who have visited and traveled to other countries and they agreed with me and they say that they noticed that too. (But I must say that women and men in Portugal are very attractive).

Is it just that we are used to our beauty/face type?

I mean of course there can be really stunning people everywhere, but I'm talking about average people, average number of attractive people you meet in your day/at work/on the street, etc.

cocoNN
06-04-2014, 06:09 PM
p.s I know that Slavic countries are in Central/South/East Europe. I wrote Eastern Europe because that's what average people in West Europe and USA think when you mention to them one of Slavic countries.

(I can't edit posts).

Trun
06-04-2014, 06:09 PM
I have lived in UK and rarely see a beautiful woman as well. Maybe it's because I'm used to other type of beauty.

Melina
06-04-2014, 06:12 PM
At my opinion I think Eastern European women are the hottest. Here in Florida most women look like butched dykes or obese hippos. Great Britain is following the same steps from what I hear. In Spain I would go to outer areas of the cities to see attractive women. The city doesn't have much to offer.

Comte Arnau
06-04-2014, 06:35 PM
People have their own personal tastes, that's pretty much all. Many of the girls you mention that are model-like are usually too tall and skinny for an adult male taste, for instance.

cocoNN
06-04-2014, 06:37 PM
I didn't mean in terms of height or body fat, but facial features, face shape, etc.

armenianbodyhair
06-04-2014, 06:39 PM
I think Italy has the best looking ppl.

Insuperable
06-04-2014, 06:44 PM
I am located not far from touristic (summer) locations. While I pass rarely near people from the UK (I can recognize an accent), I saw some and I don't have such a view. Those I saw were attractive.

Hadouken
06-04-2014, 06:48 PM
I find eastern women hotter than western ones in general so I agree with you but I cant believe the spain part because even though I have not seen many spanish girls the ones I have seen were mostly attractive

Comte Arnau
06-04-2014, 06:49 PM
I didn't mean in terms of height or body fat, but facial features, face shape, etc.

Then we have different preferences in taste.

Vorpal
06-04-2014, 09:00 PM

http://www.allmystery.de/i/t6d6233_tumblr_mqyofvw5n81rw13xro1_400.gif

Han Cholo
06-04-2014, 10:42 PM
I don't mean to hurt anyone with this post, we all have our beauty standards, I would just like to hear your opinion.

Whenever I travel to 'Central Europe (Slavic countries) Eastern European' and Balkan countries I see so many stunning women. Even where I come from, it's a small city, but there are a lot of beautiful girls. I don't mean in terms of skin colour (pale, tanned - it's all beautiful to me) or hair colour, but in terms of facial features and bone structure. I mean a lot of girls here could be models. (I'm from Central Europe, one of the Slavic countries).

I've lived in UK and now I'm in Spain and I rarely see beautiful women. I live with girls from UK and they would be considered less attractive from where I'm from. I talked about this with my friends who have visited and traveled to other countries and they agreed with me and they say that they noticed that too. (But I must say that women and men in Portugal are very attractive).

Is it just that we are used to our beauty/face type?

I mean of course there can be really stunning people everywhere, but I'm talking about average people, average number of attractive people you meet in your day/at work/on the street, etc.

Yes, they're kinda attractive. But Spanish women look better IMO.

safinator
06-04-2014, 10:52 PM
It's cause McDonalds hasn't still reached those places :laugh:

Lemonhead
06-04-2014, 10:56 PM
Less percentage of fat people in Eastern Europe?

War Chef
06-04-2014, 10:57 PM
Eastern Euro beauty is insanely dangerous, the type like sirens luring ships to the cliffs, a man must be careful and resist.
I don't ever feel that way about Germanic types (meh), or any others except maybe for Mexican girls.

That said, I've never dated an eastern Euro girl but chances are she would be a keeper. The ones I met were really sweet in character, not like the western BS, they are real women.
Too bad east Euro men are dickheads though, so maybe that balances it out.

Manifest Destiny
06-04-2014, 11:00 PM
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and all that. I grew up in an area with quite a few Ukrainian and Russian immigrants. Some of the women were attractive and some weren't...just like most other groups of people out there.

robertsmith
06-04-2014, 11:01 PM
May be someone should start a thread "Western-European-intelligence-(or-is-it-just-me)"?
Look at the history!

P.S: It's interesting to compare non-Jewish Eastern Euros with British people's historical/current intelligence.

safinator
06-04-2014, 11:02 PM
Less percentage of fat people in Eastern Europe?
Absolutely, especially among youngsters but i have the feeling it's not going to last...

Peyrol
06-04-2014, 11:03 PM
Romanians are the most beautiful women on Earth.

I like even other balkanic girls

(i like a lot even the greek girls but i wouldn't consider them ''balkanic'')

Felix Volkbein
06-04-2014, 11:59 PM
Weird. I think Spanish and Argentine girls are tied with Russians as the most attractive on average.

Methmatician
06-05-2014, 08:03 AM
The British is stereotyped as ugly whereas Scandinavians is stereotypes as beautiful. There is no difference in beauty from East and West. People have different preferences. I haven't been to much of Eastern Europe but I've been in every ex-Yu country and the women don't look any prettier or uglier than Western women. Although Australia is stereotyped for having beautiful people as well so my perception might be distorted.

Peyrol
06-05-2014, 09:52 AM
Usually people don't consider ''the maximum'' their same people because they're used to see them everiday.
That's simple.

Linet
06-05-2014, 10:10 AM
Romanians are the most beautiful women on Earth.

I like even other balkanic girls

(i like a lot even the greek girls but i wouldn't consider them ''balkanic'')

Even :blink:? Whats that :shocked: ? the liking of pitty :mmmm:? Then I would rather prefer you that you didnt.... :eyes

...well, we arent balkanic :cool:

Furnace
06-05-2014, 10:12 AM
It's just taste basically, more or less.

Hong Key
06-05-2014, 10:25 AM
I have only dated (short time) one Eastern Euro lady (she was in Playboy damn right !!!, ok it was her countries version but still) and she was fine as hell but crazy as they get. Also language barrier sucked. I prefer the big headed northern gals but I will not deny the Easterners beauty. White women are awesome.

Graus
06-05-2014, 10:29 AM
I have seen a lot of slavic girls in my lifetime and wasnt that impressed. I prefer both Germanic and mediterranean type of girls (Greek girls in particular) over slavic ones by a landslide.

cally
06-05-2014, 10:33 AM
In rich areas you can see many beautiful women in the UK. Generally I agree though. I am surprised when I visit the Balkans. The women are very gorgeous and into fashion. It shows pigmentation is not the deciding factor as many seem to think. DONT get me started on Albanian and Greek men :)

Linet
06-05-2014, 11:34 AM
Pls.

You are, don't try to run away from it. It's your destiny.

I would never betray my Balkan roots! http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/onion-head/pointing-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862515
But in general the term balkanit refers to Slavic http://yoursmiles.org/ssmile/girls/s1217.gif...i meant that! :angel:

Peyrol
06-05-2014, 11:39 AM
Even :blink:? Whats that :shocked: ? the liking of pitty :mmmm:? Then I would rather prefer you that you didnt.... :eyes

...well, we arent balkanic :cool:

I wouldn't lump you with slavic, latin or albanian balkanics, that's all.

Linet
06-05-2014, 11:41 AM
I wouldn't lump you with slavic, latin or albanian balkanics, that's all.

.....dont worry Pey :eyes....i cant be mad at you :hug2:..... and ofc you are right :high5: , we arent Slavic :dance:

aimar
06-05-2014, 01:09 PM
I think it's because you're eastern yourself, we tend to be attracted to those more similar to ourselves.
I find Portuguese more attractive, and when comparing the northern populations of Europe I think Britsh/Irish are more attractive, than eastern nordics like swedish, finnish, baltics, etc.

Eastern phenotypes are too foreign for me.
People in the east are taller on average too, and you associate that with beauty maybe.

But on the whole, Eastern beauty is very celebrated, most people think like you, for example in this topic I'm the only one that doesn't find her attractive, she's apparently from Bulgaria, very eastern.
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?128164-Do-you-find-this-girl-attractive

Balmung
06-05-2014, 01:30 PM
All groups have their beautiful and ugly people. For every hot Russian chick there's also one who looks like those girls from the "26 pictures taken from Russian dating sites" article LOL.

IMO Scandinavians are most beautiful in Europe. Slavic girls second most beautiful.

This seems to be the consensus on the beauty of both genders in Europe here in the states.

Eastern women - Hot.

Eastern men - Ugly, I think its because our women tend to like guys with the western look more....ie the bulk of our male celebrities.

Western women - Hot (except when its about the British, we hate British women for some reason).

Western men - Best looking in Europe.

Tacitus
06-05-2014, 01:34 PM
Weird. I think Spanish and Argentine girls are tied with Russians as the most attractive on average.

Argentina produces ridiculous amounts of attractive women. Must be all those wog genes and grass-fed beef.

South italians always prefer their same women, at least in 9/10 of the times from what i notice.
Hironically, here are the balkanites the one wich go mad for southerners. :laugh:

I'm that one out of the other nine.

I've only have a small sample size to work with, but the few Montenegrin women I've met were all beautiful on both the inside and outside. But I do tend to prefer eastern Euro women to western.

SKYNET
06-05-2014, 01:47 PM
I have seen a lot of slavic girls in my lifetime and wasnt that impressed. I prefer both Germanic and mediterranean type of girls (Greek girls in particular) over slavic ones by a landslide.

I find Portuguese more attractive, and when comparing the northern populations of Europe I think Britsh/Irish are more attractive, than eastern nordics like swedish, finnish, baltics, etc.

Same.

Empecinado
06-06-2014, 08:52 AM
I think here men tend to look better than women. Except in Cordoba :D

Foxy
06-06-2014, 09:16 AM
Whatever... many of the are vulgar.

RussiaPrussia
06-06-2014, 09:17 AM
true, westerners lack mongol genes

Arbėrori
11-05-2014, 07:19 PM
Tbh, people always say how for ex. Balkan and Eastern European women are so much more stunning on average.

When my cousins once visited me here in Slovenia, everyone was stunned by their beauty, they were driving the town crazy. I think it also has to do with the fact that our women know how to dress themselves in a sexy, yet classy manner and they also have the features which don't require much makeup.

I've also noticed how most eastern girls are also rather skinny, unlike western ones. I remember when this Russian woman came to live to Slovenia, everyone was shocked when her actual age was 40, she looked atleast 20 and much better than any woman her age.

I guess it's genetics mixed with mentality (a woman should always look good, for her man, her family and her acquaintances). Heck, my mother gets all dressed up when she just goes to the store for example. :lol:

cally
11-05-2014, 07:22 PM
Because that's all eastern girls care about - looking good.

Linebacker
11-05-2014, 10:19 PM
Women with facial features I found attractive are found all over Europe(and even beyond),be it darker or lighter.

I don't have an attachment to a specific region's women,not even mine.But luckily the features I find attractive(Thats CM) are common with our women here.

Damićo de Góis
11-05-2014, 10:24 PM

I don't agree. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Tobi
11-05-2014, 10:30 PM
To me the more attractive girls are northern italians. I'm dating with one right now, she is so perfect :love0021:

Borna
11-05-2014, 10:30 PM
There is only good and bad taste.
I wrote several times what is ideal type of female according to every sane person's standards.

Piccolo
11-05-2014, 10:40 PM
I notice that a lot of American guys like Eastern European women because they take care of themselves better than your average American woman probably does, so they are usually not as chubby and they dress well even if they don't have a lot of money.

I am partial to Mediterranean/Southern European women, though.

Nurzat
11-05-2014, 10:40 PM
generally speaking, Eastern European women are most beautiful on average and as percentage from population and Eastern European men are the exact opposite in Europe, haha. how nature plays!

Ultra
11-05-2014, 10:42 PM
Women with facial features I found attractive are found all over Europe(and even beyond),be it darker or lighter.

I don't have an attachment to a specific region's women,not even mine.But luckily the features I find attractive(Thats CM) are common with our women here.
Bulgars are really not that CM. Educate yourself you Anatolid-Pontid 0% Cromagnid gypsy. :thumb001:

Borna
11-05-2014, 10:43 PM
Bulgars are really not that CM. Educate yourself you Anatolid-Pontid 0% Cromagnid gypsy. :thumb001:

That is why he developed such pervert fetish. Can't decide what is more funny, his 0 CM or his obsession with CM females.

Linebacker
11-05-2014, 10:47 PM

On average,the Balkanites have much more CM that the average Swedish.Nordids are gracile and CM types are rare up there.Too much mongol.

FeederOfRavens
On average,the Balkanites have much more CM that the average Swedish.Nordids are gracile and CM types are rare up there.Too much mongol.

Please stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

Borna

That is wrong, in Bulgaria main type is Gracile Pontid.

Ultra
11-05-2014, 10:56 PM
LOl, if it weren't you who said this I would have thought you were joking! Most Bulgars are mostly generic gracile med types like Pontid and Dinarid, or gracile Pontid-Anatolids such as yourself.

Linebacker
11-05-2014, 11:00 PM
LOl, if it weren't you who said this I would have thought you were joking! Most Bulgars are mostly generic gracile med types like Pontid and Dinarid, or gracile Pontid-Anatolids such as yourself.

Dinarid ain't gracile,and I said Balkanites on average have more Cm admixture than the Scandos,who have a couple Borrebies and rarely Dalofaelid and the rest is gracile Nordids such as yourself and depigmented mongols like Dombra.

aimar
11-06-2014, 07:51 AM
I don't know but that's maybe because southern european womens tends to be chubby,with curly hairs,looking like an orangutans.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/50326000/gif/_50326564_obesity_rates_464.gif

Top 6 - 4 northern countries
Top 10 - 6 northern countries

northern, anything above 50ŗN

Portuguese can be chubby, but not this type of northern chubby
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/11/26/article-2066616-0EF248CE00000578-241_468x303.jpg

Queen B
11-06-2014, 07:55 AM
I don't know but that's maybe because southern european womens tends to be chubby,with curly hairs,looking like an orangutans.

NSFW - chubby curly haired chimps

http://www.oneman.gr/keimena/article3112332.ece/BINARY/original/_620.jpg
http://www.oneman.gr/gynaikes/special_edition/article3094583.ece/BINARY/w540/gloutoi_540_kalimoukou.jpg
http://www.oneman.gr/gynaikes/special_edition/article3094588.ece/BINARY/w540/gloutoi_540_mataliotaki_2.jpg
http://www.oneman.gr/gynaikes/special_edition/article3094591.ece/BINARY/w540/gloutoi_540_seraina.jpg
http://www.oneman.gr/gynaikes/special_edition/article3094582.ece/BINARY/w540/gloutoi_540_iliadi.jpg
http://www.oneman.gr/gynaikes/special_edition/article3094585.ece/BINARY/w540/gloutoi_540_legaki.jpg
http://www.oneman.gr/gynaikes/special_edition/article3094579.ece/BINARY/w540/gloutoi_540_drakaki.jpg

Queen B
11-06-2014, 08:53 AM
kk some models,and shit it was about average womens,most are like that

Fat-ass students
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZziBRHBWnWI/UnARQe2bw0I/AAAAAAACE-0/C5Icu-toPMw/s640/1.jpg
fat ass random women
http://www.naxos-news.gr/ims/image/PA144415.JPG
http://www.espressonews.gr/sites/default/files/field/image/qw4e6tw35ytwd_3.jpg
http://shine4ever.gr/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/1964829_10204183787067631_4883106114755178309_n.jp g
http://static4.demotix.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/a_scale_large/5800-1/photos/1411910888-charity-greece-race-for-the-cure-2014-is-held-in-athens_5883951.jpg
http://www.almazois.gr/race2013/images/stories/race13_vol_nero.jpg
http://blog.cdn.xe.gr/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/MIR_8929.jpg

Queen B
11-06-2014, 10:09 AM
majority aren't like that whatever
Τhis IS majority.
Greek race for cure had about 19.000 attendants.
If this isn't representative, nothing isn't.

Stefan_Dusan
11-06-2014, 04:47 PM
CoCo, I like you, but nothing is less attractive (to me) in woman who gets conceited like this. And this trait I see a lot especially in Eastern European women, they walk with their nose in the air, dressed like prostitutes, I called it GPS (Golden Pussy Syndrome).

Here is I think, what you say is true to degree. No where was this more pronounced than the streets of Moscow. It seemed all the girls were beautiful. And of course, in Beograd it's same way.

Reason is partly because none of you're fat, and the other is how you dress and fret over your appearances. You pull your thin bodies into tight clothes, you pencil in your eyebrows, spend hours doing makeup. When I see a girl like that on the street, my first impression is and only impression is "I want to fuck her" not do anything positive with her, like start a family. I view her as basically a prostitute for better or worse.

In the USA, for all the Eastern European girls born to Eastern European parents, this is not the case. You adopted American diet, and American fashion, and I think here American girls (northWest European mutts) actually look better. But I would still rather start a family with you, and not with them because we're culturally far apart.

Then there are girls not from cities but from villages. They don't wear makeup, they are born and raised with the idea of being "good mother" and not dressing like prostitute. They don't fit themselves into tight clothing but rather long, bulky simple dresses or other unappealing clothing. They won't catch your eye, no one would call them really attractive. But I find them more attractive because inside them I can see a stable home and a good mother to my kids. I'm engaged to one of these, I could very easily get one of the street girls from Beograd and have extra beautiful wife on my arm, and maybe 5 years ago I would make this mistake, but not anymore. I want a woman with values.

cocoNN
11-07-2014, 10:48 AM
CoCo, I like you, but nothing is less attractive (to me) in woman who gets conceited like this. And this trait I see a lot especially in Eastern European women, they walk with their nose in the air, dressed like prostitutes, I called it GPS (Golden Pussy Syndrome).

Here is I think, what you say is true to degree. No where was this more pronounced than the streets of Moscow. It seemed all the girls were beautiful. And of course, in Beograd it's same way.

Reason is partly because none of you're fat, and the other is how you dress and fret over your appearances. You pull your thin bodies into tight clothes, you pencil in your eyebrows, spend hours doing makeup. When I see a girl like that on the street, my first impression is and only impression is "I want to fuck her" not do anything positive with her, like start a family. I view her as basically a prostitute for better or worse.

In the USA, for all the Eastern European girls born to Eastern European parents, this is not the case. You adopted American diet, and American fashion, and I think here American girls (northWest European mutts) actually look better. But I would still rather start a family with you, and not with them because we're culturally far apart.

Then there are girls not from cities but from villages. They don't wear makeup, they are born and raised with the idea of being "good mother" and not dressing like prostitute. They don't fit themselves into tight clothing but rather long, bulky simple dresses or other unappealing clothing. They won't catch your eye, no one would call them really attractive. But I find them more attractive because inside them I can see a stable home and a good mother to my kids. I'm engaged to one of these, I could very easily get one of the street girls from Beograd and have extra beautiful wife on my arm, and maybe 5 years ago I would make this mistake, but not anymore. I want a woman with values.

I was talking more about facial structure. You can find conservative women in USA or in China (I'm mean there are prostitutes/conservative women all wover the world). I'm not talking about make-up so much. And my opinion is that women in Serbia (and other EE, Balkan countries I have been and seen people from) are very beutiful, but a lot of them over-do make-up/fake tan/cheap clothes etc.

My friend visited me in Spain (Catalonia) and we actually didn't notice one really beautiful women, but a lot of people were suprised how beautiful she is. Also when Erasmus students from Western part of Europe come to Slovenia many can't believe how many attractive women there are here.

I'm not talking about models/famous people here. You can find incerdibly beautiful women everywhere, I'm talking about average pretty/beautiful women you can see on the streets.

But anyhow: beauty is in the eye the beholder :)

Plavuša
11-07-2014, 11:16 AM
I totally agree with you CocoNN :o
Although there are beautiful women everywhere of course, but I like (especially the slavic) facial structures very much. To me it's very attractive.

Arbėrori
11-07-2014, 11:20 AM
Stefan, how a woman dresses does not convey what she is like... I know a virgin that dresses like an ultimate whore and a whore that dresses like a total virgin.

Every woman is entitled to her own fashion sense and mind you, I believe that any girl of Eastern European descent in the States is much more attractive than most, atleast to me and most of the male population, that's why our girls are in such high demand over there, ever heard of the stereotype ''Russian bride''?

I'm against ethnic mixing unless it comes from two very close cultures, but saying Eastern European girls are golden pussy syndrome sufferers is unfair and rude. My sister has always done her hair, put natural makeup on, worn high heels or boots and that doesn't make her a whore, in fact, she got engaged to the first man she ever had anything to do with, an Albanian from Montenegro.

Stefan_Dusan
11-07-2014, 04:17 PM
Stefan, how a woman dresses does not convey what she is like... I know a virgin that dresses like an ultimate whore and a whore that dresses like a total virgin..

Actually it does. I know some women who dress like sluts, but have less partners than some women who don't. So what? Being a slut is not what goes in and out of your pussy though this is one aspect to it.

If you show off your body to random men, you're a slut by my standards. I don't care if you keep your legs closed, I will treat you like a low slut. I use my mother as standard, if I knew my mother dressed like that would I still respect her? Answer is I couldn't nor would I respect my mother if I ever knew her to dress like some of the Eastern European girls I see.

And I have no, you can not even 1% of respect for them.

Stefan_Dusan
11-07-2014, 04:21 PM
I was talking more about facial structure.

Well then it's not really true. Your facial structure when combined with American fashion and American diet, I actually think American girls are more attractive in that case.

But for a woman to consider herself worth in her beauty to me is somewhat disgusting, and low behavior.

Stefan_Dusan
11-07-2014, 04:24 PM
This is a snapshot from my village in the 1970s, notice how the girls are dressed, all (or almost all cover their hair). If they dressed (or the better word is tried to) dress like some of the girls in Beograd do today, they would be beaten very badly that there would be no point, no one would find them attractive anymore

http://s25.postimg.org/7wf90xsbz/radojkovic.jpg

Alenka
11-07-2014, 04:25 PM
Well then it's not really true. Your facial structure when combined with American fashion and American diet, I actually think American girls are more attractive in that case.
Sounds like you forgot how your girls look like. 'Murica is ruining your taste, it's time for intervention.
:D

Stefan_Dusan
11-07-2014, 04:26 PM
Sounds like you forgot how your girls look like. 'Murica is ruining your taste, it's time for intervention.
:D

I would never start a family with American girls, btw. My tastes in women looks aside, I will only get a slavic (Serbian) girl. And I'm currently engaged to one :D

Zmey Gorynych
11-07-2014, 04:27 PM
Women should were long dresses and steel made Everlast panties with a big ass lock on them.

Stefan_Dusan
11-07-2014, 04:29 PM
Women should were long dresses and steel made Everlast panties with a big ass lock on them.

I know you're being sarcastic but would you like to know your mother once dressed like that? What would you think of your mother.

LightHouse89
11-07-2014, 04:30 PM

like germans they get fat when they are older.

Stefan_Dusan
11-07-2014, 04:32 PM
My words are harsh, but only for the well being of eastern women (who are in majority slavic but this goes for the others as well). Instead of focusing on looking like the nicest piece of the ass in the night club (where you shouldn't be anyway) instead focus on being good mother.

Would you want your kids one day to see a picture of you dressed in tight pants, and midriff and think : "I'm so ashamed of my slut mother"?

If you don't, change your behavior!

Zmey Gorynych
11-07-2014, 04:37 PM
I know you're being sarcastic but would you like to know your mother once dressed like that? What would you think of your mother.
I may be joking here but I agree with you on this one. I could not tolerate a female relative of mine behaving like a slut. My mother is an honorable woman and I don't have any reasons not to think that my father has been the only man in her life.

I don't have a sister (thank God I guess) but if I had a slutty one I'd slap the teeth out of her mouth and make cripples of her boyfriends.

Stefan_Dusan
11-07-2014, 04:40 PM
And this is for Eastern Men who encourage their women to be whores and drink, just so they can satisfy themselves a little bit easier. You're shitting where you eat! Because you maybe doing this to someone else's family this time, but you won't have the morals or backbone to do anything when someone else does it to your family or the women in your family!

LightHouse89
11-07-2014, 04:44 PM
I would never start a family with American girls, btw. My tastes in women looks aside, I will only get a slavic (Serbian) girl. And I'm currently engaged to one :D

where is the ukrainian girl? the only women I like here are the irish girls from small towns, wasp girls or french canadian....the immigrant women dress and act like whores in the cities. I do not really which religion the girl belongs to catholic or protestant....I was raised both so I know how to adapt easily to both.

Stefan_Dusan
11-07-2014, 04:46 PM
where is the ukrainian girl? the only women I like here are the irish girls from small towns, wasp girls or french canadian....the immigrant women dress and act like whores in the cities. I do not really which religion the girl belongs to catholic or protestant....I was raised both so I know how to adapt easily to both.

I wouldn't start a family with an Ukrainian girl, only Serbian girls, or I would be disowned from my family or my kids at least won't be treated like they're with the family.

And you know what? Serbia is such a small people, that this is the right way.

Maximum Speed
11-08-2014, 08:03 PM
I agree eastern europe has a much higher than average of beautiful women.

Gustave H
11-08-2014, 08:06 PM
Usually I consider Russian women to be the most beautiful women of all, and then Nordic Germanic women, and Armenian women.