PDA

View Full Version : Do you have road rage?

Kazimiera
06-06-2014, 10:38 PM
http://zululandobserver.co.za/wp-content/uploads/sites/56/2014/03/roadrage.jpg

Kazimiera
06-06-2014, 10:40 PM
My husband has terrible road rage. It's a nightmare driving with him! I'm surprised he hasn't killed anyone yet, or been killed by someone else.

Vasconcelos
06-06-2014, 10:42 PM
A little bit, I do insult a lot of people while driving (if I'm alone, that is), but I generally remain calm.

Mark
06-06-2014, 10:43 PM
Mild. I'm a very courteous and defensive driver but if someone does something stupid, forget about it. :D

Kazimiera
06-06-2014, 10:45 PM
Mild. I'm a very courteous and defensive driver but if someone does something stupid, forget about it. :D

LOL!

I'd LOVE to see you get pissed off!! You seem like such a mild-mannered guy.

Mark
06-06-2014, 10:54 PM
LOL!

I'd LOVE to see you get pissed off!! You seem like such a mild-mannered guy.

Yeah, I'm a pretty stable and level-headed guy but I also have a temper when my buttons are pushed.

Smaug
06-06-2014, 10:57 PM
I'd say "only mildly". I am usually gentle with pedestrians.

Incal
06-06-2014, 11:02 PM
In Peru road rage is a constant.

Colonel Frank Grimes
06-06-2014, 11:06 PM
Yes, yes I do. If you're tailgating me I will keep tapping my breaks.

Kazimiera
06-06-2014, 11:29 PM
Yes, yes I do. If you're tailgating me I will keep tapping my breaks.

LOL!

Insuperable
06-06-2014, 11:31 PM
I'd say no.

Permafrost
06-07-2014, 11:20 AM
Yep. I especially like running over pregnant single mothers.

Caismeachd
06-07-2014, 12:12 PM
One time I was driving and really pissed off about something but I can't remember what. I was driving about 80mph in a 30 zone with a PT Cruiser and sidewalled another car in the lane next to me because they were in my blindspot. That was my only caused accident (and not too bad of an accident. It was some Mexicans in a truck so they didn't call the cops). I wouldn't do something like that these days but I do have a tendency to want to drive quickly and become impatient with others.

Linet
06-07-2014, 12:17 PM
I drive http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/cars/t89075.gif carefully like a grandma http://www.giraffeboards.com/images/smilies/Lawn.gif

Caismeachd
06-07-2014, 12:21 PM
I think I might have been driving that PT Cruiser quickly because I thought it was such a stupid car. I can't even remember. PT Cruisers really are awful wimpy bad handling cars though. I would drive my friends Scion a lot around the same time and was so much better for a large car.

Linebacker
06-07-2014, 12:52 PM
Not when Im alone.But when I have friends and specially girl in my car I swear and say one liners to make them laugh.

Something like "Get back in the slow lane captain Slow poke" "Get out of my way with your piece of ship scrapbucket" "Give it some gas man you're so slow I'll do a 180 handbrake and overtake you in reverse.

I always come up with funny rants to say.

ЛыSSый
06-07-2014, 01:08 PM
no. heavent, cause use the rool " get road to the fool (dangerous clown)"

also - real roadrage. from russia, with love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYH2bLVnwUY

Kazimiera
06-07-2014, 08:02 PM
A ten minute drive with my husband is like this:

I can walk faster than you drive you stupid piece of shit!
Fuck off!
Learn to fucking drive!
Move the fuck over you piece of shit!
Who taught this asshole to drive?!
Learner drivers should be fucking shot!
Now where they fuck is the parking?!

My grandma always used to moan at "all these old people on the road". She had to be reminded that she was older than the fogies she was complaining about!

Graham
06-07-2014, 08:03 PM
One time I was driving and really pissed off about something but I can't remember what. I was driving about 80mph in a 30 zone with a PT Cruiser and sidewalled another car in the lane next to me because they were in my blindspot. That was my only caused accident (and not too bad of an accident. It was some Mexicans in a truck so they didn't call the cops). I wouldn't do something like that these days but I do have a tendency to want to drive quickly and become impatient with others.

Rob that is quite mental. lol

Graham
06-07-2014, 08:03 PM
A ten minute drive with my husband is like this:

I can walk faster than you drive you stupid piece of shit!
Fuck off!
Learn to fucking drive!
Move the fuck over you piece of shit!
Who taught this asshole to drive?!
Learner drivers should be fucking shot!
Now where they fuck is the parking?!

My grandma always used to moan at "all these old people on the road". She had to be reminded that she was older than the fogies she was complaining about!
That is unfair.

Veneda
06-07-2014, 08:08 PM
No. I commute by tram.

Kazimiera
06-07-2014, 08:13 PM
That is unfair.

He just doesn't like being stuck behind them. I always have to remind him that he was also once in that position.

Caismeachd
06-07-2014, 08:40 PM
Rob that is quite mental. lol

I wouldn't do something like that these days.

Tomorr
06-07-2014, 08:57 PM
No not at all, I am never in a hurry. So about 2 months ago, I was sitting comfortably in my Audi just cruising, driving the speed limit, when this really old couple in a little Toyota overtook me, one of them looking at me with eyes just screaming "bitch why the hell you driving so slow!?" :D

UkrainianGirl
10-05-2016, 05:02 AM
No road rage. Just an eye roll and, "Who gave you a license to drive" thought lol