PDA

View Full Version : 然ape? Sometimes it's RIGHT': Indian state minister says offence is only a crime if the woman report

wvwvw
06-07-2014, 04:02 PM
然ape? Sometimes it's RIGHT': Indian state minister says offence is only a crime if the woman reports it to police - days after murderous gang-rape of two sisters
Babulal Gaur said: 'This is a social crime which depends on men and women. Sometimes it's right, sometimes it's wrong'
Two cousins aged 12 and 14 were raped and hanged last week
The minister's controversial remarks come as political leaders of Uttar Pradesh face criticism over their handling of the sensitive case
By BELINDA ROBINSON
PUBLISHED: 09:53 GMT, 6 June 2014 | UPDATED: 11:47 GMT, 6 June 2014

A lawmaker from Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi's ruling party has described rape as a social crime, saying 'sometimes it's right, sometimes it's wrong.'

The latest controversial remarks by an Indian politician about rape came as political leaders of Uttar Pradesh, the state where two cousins aged 12 and 14 were raped and hanged last week, have faced criticism for failing to visit the scene and for accusing the media of hyping the story.

A regional politician from Modi's own party, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), said on Thursday that the crime of rape can only be considered to have been committed if it is reported to police.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/06/article-2650553-1E5A631500000578-278_634x420.jpg
Sadness: Indian police bring one victim's mother to the scene of the rape and murder where two girls were hanged

Babulal Gaur the home minister responsible for law and order in the BJP-run central state of Madhya Pradesh said: 'This is a social crime which depends on men and women. Sometimes it's right, sometimes it's wrong.'

He added: 'Until there's a complaint, nothing can happen.'
Gaur also expressed sympathy with Mulayam Singh Yadav, head of the regional Samajwadi Party that runs Uttar Pradesh.

In the recent election, Mulayam criticised legal changes that foresee the death penalty for gang rape, saying: 'Boys commit mistakes: Will they be hanged for rape?'

The BJP dismissed Gaur's comments as an expression of his personal views, and not the party's.
Modi, who was sworn in as prime minister last week after a landslide election victory, has so far remained silent over the double killing in the village of Katra Shahadatganj, around half a day's drive east of New Delhi.
The father and uncle of one of the victims said they tried to report the crime to local police but had been turned away.
Three men have been arrested over the killings. Two policemen were held on suspicion of trying to cover up the crime.

Although a rape is reported in India every 21 minutes on average, law enforcement failures mean that such crimes - a symptom of pervasive sexual and caste oppression - are often not reported or properly investigated, human rights groups say.

More sex crimes have come to light in recent days.

A woman in a nearby district of Uttar Pradesh was gang-raped, forced to drink acid and strangled to death. Another was shot dead in northeast India while resisting attackers, media reports said.
U.N. Secretary General Ban Ki-moon has said he was 'especially appalled' by the rape and murder of the two girls.

'We say no to the dismissive, destructive attitude of, 'Boys will be boys',' he said in a statement this week that made clear his contempt for the language used by Mulayam Singh Yadav.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2650553/Rape-Sometimes-RIGHT-Indian-state-minister-says-offence-crime-woman-reports-police-days-murderous-gang-rape-two-sisters.html#ixzz33yBmM5Ta

arcticwolf
06-07-2014, 04:07 PM
Ah, the blessings of those enlightened 3rd worlders teaching us stuff, and shit!

They are so progressive, and brave with their native look and outlook.

Very educational.

What else so enlightening can we learn from those sages? :laugh:

Kiyant
06-07-2014, 04:08 PM
:bullet puke

zhaoyun
06-07-2014, 04:26 PM
CASTRATION, BECAUSE SOMETIMES ITS RIGHT

Oneeye
06-07-2014, 04:38 PM
Sounds like he needs some RIGHT social crimes committed against himself.

Lucifer
06-07-2014, 04:39 PM
not surprised at all coming from people living in mud houses.

Hadouken
06-07-2014, 05:09 PM
yeah I have seen it on tv

what a fucking scumbag

headshot and throw in the ocean

zhaoyun
06-07-2014, 05:17 PM
A woman in a nearby district of Uttar Pradesh was gang-raped, forced to drink acid and strangled to death.

There is something truly sick going on in Northern India, or where this rape culture is prevalent.

It's one thing to rape a woman because of lust, although that's obviously not excusable. It's another to have a group of men gang rape a woman, and then force her to drink acid then finally killing her. That requires a psychopathic mentality of another level.

Going back to the case in question, the two girls were found HUNG from a fucking tree after being raped. Just imagine the absolute level of hatred you have to have for these girls, not just LUST, but absolute HATRED, you need to have to further kill, torture, humiliate them.

No wonder I've heard more than a few times from women (mostly from White, Asian or Latina American girls I've talked to) that men from India are just really plain creepy when they try to hit on them.

Manifest Destiny
06-07-2014, 05:19 PM
America definitely needs MOAR immigrants from this country.

Hithaeglir
06-07-2014, 05:27 PM
Shocked.

Drawing-slim
06-07-2014, 05:27 PM
Where's Anglojew posting and commenting 30 threads a day about Muslims "rapes" but India the most anti-Islamic nation in the planet is never mentioned by him.

Insuperable
06-07-2014, 05:39 PM
He should be raped by five black men with 25cm sticks until his ass starts bleeding so we can see if he is going to report it.

Shah-Jehan
06-07-2014, 05:42 PM
Narendra Modi's BJP party is a Hindutva party that wants to eliminate Muslim identity from India and reconquer whole of South Asia. He's engaged in communal politics, so, not surprised.

Styrian Mujo
06-07-2014, 05:43 PM
America definitely needs MOAR immigrants from this country.
You must embrace the wonderful and enriching cultural gifts and talents of the Brown man.

Manifest Destiny
06-07-2014, 05:45 PM
Where's Anglojew posting and commenting 30 threads a day about Muslims "rapes" but India the most anti-Islamic nation in the planet is never mentioned by him.

Are Indians flooding into every European nation by the millions and bringing their third world culture with them to force on the native citizens?

Styrian Mujo
06-07-2014, 05:45 PM
let Anglojew be...he is just trying to be White Nationalist the best he can in his own Jewish way.

Shah-Jehan
06-07-2014, 05:47 PM
Are Indians flooding into every European nation by the millions and bringing their third world culture with them to force on the native citizens?

well certainly according to numbers, in Canada for e.g. , there's like only 28,000 Bangladeshis and a 1.2 million Indians.

Drawing-slim
06-07-2014, 05:50 PM
well certainly according to numbers, in Canada for e.g. , there's like only 28,000 Bangladeshis and a 1.2 million Indians.

That's right. Plus I lived in London, half of London I thought was Indian.

albosomething
06-07-2014, 05:53 PM

yes actually , there are indians in every european country

robertsmith
06-07-2014, 05:54 PM
Well the good thing is many young educated Indians expressed how much they're against this sub-human cultural part of their people.
It's also not clear from which parts of India, these creepy weirdos mostly come from.
If particular group of diverse Indians act barbaric, billions of Indians have to bear the brunt and I feel bad about those redeeming Indians all over the world who work their ass off to improve their lives.

zhaoyun
06-07-2014, 05:58 PM
Well the good thing is many young educated Indians expressed how much they're against this sub-human cultural part of their people.
It's also not clear from which parts of India, these creepy weirdos mostly come from.
If particular group of diverse Indians act barbaric, billions of Indians have to bear the brunt and I feel bad about those redeeming Indians all over the world who work their ass off to improve their lives.

These rapes are numerous and constantly reoccuring, and what is quite distinctive is the level of brutality.

Also, they are usually not committed by one sick individual, they are committed by LARGE GROUPS of men. So clearly this is a cultural problem and not isolated to single sick individuals acting on their own. Also, political comments such as these by PROMINENT POLITICIANS indicate there is a certain level of cultural acceptance of these rapes, and what the level of brutality indicates, this is certainly so.

Sure there's plenty of good Indians, but obviously this is a MASSIVE cultural problem. No amount of PCness is going to deny that.

robertsmith
06-07-2014, 06:42 PM
I just read that "One-third of the startups in Silicon Valley are founded by Indian-Americans". I think this is way too much for an ethnic-group who are just 1% in the US

Check this new thread from the member Rmuller.
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?128764-Tech-Immigrants-A-Map-of-Silicon-Valley-s-Imported-Talent-2008-2012

I guess Indians are diverse in various aspects. It's up to us to make a stereotype with limited factors :)

Styrian Mujo
06-07-2014, 07:30 PM
These rapes are numerous and constantly reoccuring, and what is quite distinctive is the level of brutality.

Also, they are usually not committed by one sick individual, they are committed by LARGE GROUPS of men. So clearly this is a cultural problem and not isolated to single sick individuals acting on their own. Also, political comments such as these by PROMINENT POLITICIANS indicate there is a certain level of cultural acceptance of these rapes, and what the level of brutality indicates, this is certainly so.

Sure there's plenty of good Indians, but obviously this is a MASSIVE cultural problem. No amount of PCness is going to deny that.
I'm betting that this politician was involved in one of these gangbangs when he was younger.

Funda
06-07-2014, 07:42 PM
i'm so fucking angry right now

Arcadefire
06-07-2014, 07:45 PM
There is something truly sick going on in Northern India, or where this rape culture is prevalent.

It's one thing to rape a woman because of lust, although that's obviously not excusable. It's another to have a group of men gang rape a woman, and then force her to drink acid then finally killing her. That requires a psychopathic mentality of another level.

Going back to the case in question, the two girls were found HUNG from a fucking tree after being raped. Just imagine the absolute level of hatred you have to have for these girls, not just LUST, but absolute HATRED, you need to have to further kill, torture, humiliate them.

No wonder I've heard more than a few times from women (mostly from White, Asian or Latina American girls I've talked to) that men from India are just really plain creepy when they try to hit on them.

lol Bro are you serious? Northern India? explain to me where "northern India" starts and ends.

Arcadefire
06-07-2014, 07:50 PM

Lack of governance is not the same as social acceptance. I am willing to bet you that the ratio of reported rape to the over all population in India is not too different from any other parts of the world. I find it insulting that you think the Indians somehow view rape as a social norm going by the news headlines. How it is so that these sorties always get discussed about on sites like these, but we forget to mention the support (in millions) rape victims/and their families get after the general public is involved?

IslamIsPeace
06-07-2014, 07:52 PM
Islam forbids this cruelty. rape is typical intrument of christians and yahoouds.

Arcadefire
06-07-2014, 07:54 PM
Islam forbids this cruelty. rape is typical intrument of christians and yahoouds.

lol yea because Muslims have peacefully taken over every single place they stepped foot in.

Cleitus
06-07-2014, 07:54 PM
Rape is the main content of Arab Imperialism also called Islam.

Tomorr
06-07-2014, 08:08 PM
How can a minister of a nation say such vile words? If he doesn't get punished for that, then there is something wrong with the people of India.

cally
06-07-2014, 08:09 PM
Someone should ass rape him

IslamIsPeace
06-07-2014, 08:24 PM
lol yea because Muslims have peacefully taken over every single place they stepped foot in.

Islam says NO to rape. what you say?

zhaoyun
06-07-2014, 08:32 PM
Lack of governance is not the same as social acceptance. I am willing to bet you that the ratio of reported rape to the over all population in India is not too different from any other parts of the world. I find it insulting that you think the Indians somehow view rape as a social norm going by the news headlines. How it is so that these sorties always get discussed about on sites like these, but we forget to mention the support (in millions) rape victims/and their families get after the general public is involved?

This is not just an issue with lack of governance. This is a cultural problem. Particularly when you constantly have LARGE groups of men committing gang rapes, also with the astonishing amount of brutality.

Also, I never said that the acceptance of this rape culture was mainstream, obviously I cannot imagine any society where the majority of people would accept this type of crime/behavior as normal. Though I do think this type of behavior seems rather rampant in certain parts of India, and the fact that such politicians would publicly utter such things proves that there is a certain sector of the population that does accept this behavior as normal (as evident by the large numbers of individuals involved, the level of brutality, and the numerous incidents).

zhaoyun
06-07-2014, 08:35 PM
lol Bro are you serious? Northern India? explain to me where "northern India" starts and ends.

Well, I believe the last incident happened in Uttar Pradesh? Which is Northern India. Also, typically when I read about such brutal rape cases from India, they seem to come from Northern India. I've also heard from Indians themselves that Northern India has a far higher level of brutal criminal activity and thuggish behavior.

In the end, it doesn't really matter, whats astonishing is the level of brutality, not just with the rape, but how the women are tortured and killed, and the large numbers of men involved (not just sick individuals acting alone as usually is the case with such brutal crimes in many other societies).

robertsmith
06-07-2014, 08:39 PM
^ it seems true barbarism is more in North India

Danish woman gang-raped in Indian capital Delhi (North India).
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-25740355

I think western women can beat the shit out of these 5' 5" midget Indian rapists if they come alone.
Unfortunately, they prefer gang-rape..

robertsmith
06-07-2014, 08:44 PM
How can a minister of a nation say such vile words? If he doesn't get punished for that, then there is something wrong with the people of India.

I think something is wrong with Americans too since Obama is not getting punished for all his lies, betrayals, cheating, etc

Kiyant
06-07-2014, 08:52 PM
Guys calm down just because that guy is disgusting doesnt make whole India or Indians "evil" .

ALSh
06-07-2014, 08:54 PM
Fucking gypsy

robertsmith
06-07-2014, 08:57 PM
Guys calm down just because that guy is disgusting doesnt make whole India or Indians "evil" .

As I posted before, it's up to us to judge people based on limited factors alone.

There's a new thread (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?128764-Tech-Immigrants-A-Map-of-Silicon-Valley-s-Imported-Talent-2008-2012)from other member which says about 1/3rd of American computer startup firms are founded by Indians..No Apricity member gave a fuck to that :laugh:

Tomorr
06-07-2014, 09:10 PM
I think something is wrong with Americans too since Obama is not getting punished for all his lies, betrayals, cheating, etc

Maybe, but that is not my concern, for I am not American. His approval rating must be quite high if there isn't any widespread unrest.

XUTERO
06-07-2014, 09:28 PM
Two cousins aged 12 and 14 were raped and hanged last week

So young...
It must have been terrible...

He added: 'Until there's a complaint, nothing can happen.

In the recent election, Mulayam criticised legal changes that foresee the death penalty for gang rape, saying: 'Boys commit mistakes: Will they be hanged for rape?'

Why not?
Maybe these rapists should be held prisoner, so that other future rapists can relish on them? These persons really lack some sense of empathy and this could help them with that.
I'm sorry but humans that can't control themselves are nothing but beasts and should be treated like so.
If I had a girl that age, who got raped and murdered... ... ...I'd go berserk and probably kill them. Sorry for that, but it's so disgusting. :puke:

Modi, who was sworn in as prime minister last week after a landslide election victory, has so far remained silent over the double killing in the village of Katra Shahadatganj, around half a day's drive east of New Delhi.
The father and uncle of one of the victims said they tried to report the crime to local police but had been turned away.
Three men have been arrested over the killings. Two policemen were held on suspicion of trying to cover up the crime.

I suspect that there is either, mafia involved or important persons from the government who took a role in these raping/murders. Otherwise, why try to ignore and hide it?
I hope it's not AGAIN, a prostitution traffic that's going on...
Belgium has it's own Pedophile ex-prime minister, Elio Di Rupo. He is hiding behind his parliamentary immunity, he never got judged nor questioned.
The families of the poor under-aged boys who got raped, where put in a mental asylum, so that they would be silenced. Such a shame...

Ultra
06-07-2014, 09:31 PM
Australoid/Veddoid men are living rape machines.

Drawing-slim
06-07-2014, 09:33 PM
I feel like going to India and kill every single one of those insects that did this. Kill all their families as well. Any family that gives birth to such scum deserves to die anyway.

Dandelion
06-07-2014, 09:34 PM
Belgium has it's own Pedophile ex-prime minister, Elio Di Rupo. He is hiding behind his parliamentary immunity, he never got judged nor questioned.
The families of the poor under-aged boys who got raped, where put in a mental asylum, so that they would be silenced. Such a shame...

Source? Rumours until now.

XUTERO
06-07-2014, 09:39 PM

Hm... he really doesn't like muslims, huh?

I feel like going to India and kill every single one of those insects that did this. Kill all their families as well. Any family that gives birth to such scum deserves to die anyway.

That's not the solution, there is clearly very little or no discipline and honor, that has been taught by their ancestors.
Blame the parents and the system.

XUTERO
06-07-2014, 10:06 PM
Source? Rumours until now.

Why is it so unbelievable? Look at how the PS combines with any other party to hold the power. People like that cannot
be trusted. I don't trust them one instant! These people are nothing but poison to our country. Look how poor and how
many jobless persons there are in Wallonia.

Even if I didn't vote for NVA, they are the true winners of our country.

Proof? Search for the hidden camera videos of Michel Nihoul. He says a lot of things he shouldn't.
Absolutely nothing surprising with Di rupo, if you ask me.

Astronaut
06-08-2014, 01:59 AM

The Indian people migrating to west are not the same people indulging in rape and violence.

This gangrapes are being committed by a section of feral patriarchal misogynistic men from rural badlands of mostly northern India .

Most Indians who migrate abroad are educated urban people.

michelle
06-08-2014, 02:03 AM
WHAT is going on in India?! My god, it's absolutely sick.

Astronaut
06-08-2014, 02:04 AM
I feel like going to India and kill every single one of those insects.

or better you should have gone to Malaysia and killed those 38 insects who raped a 15 year old.

Vasconcelos
06-08-2014, 02:08 AM
The Indian people migrating to west are not the same people indulging in rape and violence.

This gangrapes are being committed by a section of feral patriarchal misogynistic men from rural badlands of mostly northern India .

Most Indians who migrate abroad are educated urban people.

Yes, but understand that the overwhelming majority of people in Europe (and US, by extension) are completely alien and ignore the massive differences that exist within the Indian subcontinent, both ethnically and culturally.
It's easier just to label everything as being the same and treat them as such - no matter how absolutely wrong it usually is.

Astronaut
06-08-2014, 02:49 AM
The reason behind rampant rape and violence against women in India :-

1) Patriarchal society - India just like many other 3rd world countries is a deeply patriarchal society where welfare of men is prioritized over women.Men are born with a mentality that women are inferior to them and the only purpose of womankind is to serve them.In today's India we are seeing a rise of feminist movements as more and more women are becoming independent and choosing to stand on their own leg rather than be dependent on their families.The men especially from rural heartlands are unable to fathom this and often indulge in violence against women to suppress them.

2) Unemployment - Despite having a high growth rate,India failed to create jobs or opportunities for majority of it's young population.And when you have frustrated youngsters with no jobs or proper education they turn to crime.

3) Female infanticide - India's male female sex ratio has actually gone from bad to worse.India probably has an excess of 30 million men who will remain bachelors for the rest of their lives.Prolong bachelorhood psychologically affects a man to such an extent that he turns to crime ,especially against women.

The difference with China which also has the same issue is that atleast in China which shares it's cultural affinity with many of it's neighborhood can import brides from there where as in India that's not possible.

4) Law and order -India has one of the lowest police force per capita in the world.For a country the size of India it has only one policeman per 200 people.On the top of that only 7% of police personals are women.Besides India's court system is ridiculously slow.It has only about 15 judges per million people.

Because of this poor law and order situation in India,criminals act brazenly without any fear for anyone.