PDA

View Full Version : White Women in Turkey.

Kastrioti1443
06-08-2014, 08:43 PM
http://russianwomentruth.com/a-new-generation-of-russian-women-in-turkey/

guess congratulations are in order for the Men in the Turkish Mediterranean city of Antalya.
I can guess that these men are QUITE happy to be living amongst such a population of Russian Ladies.
Turkish-Russian marriages make new ‘melez’ generation
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Approximately 10,800 Russian women who live in the Turkish Mediterranean city of Antalya are married to Turkish men, and most of these brides are university graduates, professionals and entrepreneurs. Their children make up a new generation of 4,000 Russian-Turkish ‘melez,’ or mixed, kids — many of whom will enter primary school this year
Gülden Aydın
ANTALYA – Hürriyet
Upon arrival in Antalya it is difficult not to notice the number of Russians. Aside from the two-and-a-half million Russian tourists who usually keep to themselves in holiday resorts, about 15,000 Russians, 80 percent of whom are women, are living, working and mingling with locals here. Their blonde, thin, tall children are easy to spot in traffic, parks, bike paths and markets. Representatives of this new generation in Antalya, almost all the kids in this large and diverse group speak both Russian and Turkish.
According to official data, 13,000 Russians live in Antalya, but the actual number is likely closer to 15,000. There are 310 active Russian companies in the city, and Russians are either managers or partners in 225 firms. The number of Russians who own real estate in the area is close to 800.
Russian women who settle in Antalya tend to be young university graduates and entrepreneurs. Contrary to many views in Turkey, these women are not hopeless unqualified immigrants who had no choice but to move to Turkey.The women are attracted to the climate, natural sites and easy travel from Russia. According to Mircalol Husanov, the consul general for Russia in Antalya, Russians are qualified, educated people who contribute to the city’s social and cultural life.

No Russian neighborhoods
Russians who settle in Turkey are different from British and German residents. They do not live together in sites or blocs, and there is no Russian neighborhood in Antalya. Russians mingle with locals and try to speak Turkish with almost everyone. They are eager to learn Turkish to run their businesses effectively.
Intermarriage plays a big role. Russians in Antalya are mostly women married to Turkish men. According to the Foreigners Culture and Solidarity Association, or FCSA, in Antalya, there are doctors, engineers or economists among them; however most Russian residents work in the service and tourism sectors.
First generation of mixed kids heads to school
Families want their children to have an education that is valid in both countries. The FCSA offers language courses for Turkish-Russian children and there is a private school founded by Russian Victor Bikkenev. Diplomas from Bikkenev’s school are not, however, valid in Russia, according to Husanov. Right now, there is a preparatory class in the Levent Aydın Anatolian High School’s elementary school department and a preschool class in the Governor Hüsnü Tuğlu Elementary School. In the next school year, Russian teachers will teach 40 children in the first, second and third grade classes.
The consulate plans to open an elementary school in Antalya in the future and to bring in teachers from Moscow.
Priests arrive from Russia for christening
Russians living in Antalya do not have a church. Husanov said, “We know that this is a sensitive issue. We want to buy a lot in Antalya and build a decent church. I hope locals will not be disturbed by that.” For now, Easter and similar holidays are observed in homes. For children’s christenings, a priest arrives twice a year from the Russian church in Istanbul and the ceremony takes place in homes.
Russian women were looked down on in Antalya in the past
Irina Okay is an economist from St. Petersburg. She met Necat Okay in Antalya, fell in love and got married in 2001. She was happy to settle in Antalya and was one of the first Russian women to marry a Turk and settle in the city. Learning Turkish from newspapers and television, Irina founded the FCSA in 2006.
“If my husband hadn’t helped me, our marriage would’ve ended. We Russians who arrived a decade ago were unfortunate in many respects. People looked down on us. We had to explain that we are different, well-educated and sophisticated women. In time, Turkish families have changed their opinions and now they like us.”
Irina’s husband, Necat, is a tourism agent. He describes himself as a typical Turkish man. “I am pro-Western,” he said, “but no matter what I do, I am a Turk. I cannot change my certain way of thinking.” Necat said because Russians are free sprits they are having a hard time overcoming a difficult period. “Some of our traditions do not speak to them.”
The Russian women, however, are different from Westerners. Due to the dire circumstances Russian-speaking countries have experienced in recent years, said Necat, if a Russian woman is happy in her marriage she tries hard to save it.
Arina Yılmaz, 36, from Siberia, holds a university degree in quality control and has lived in Antalya for seven years. Her husband Ethem is an exporter. The couple met in Russia. Arina came to Turkey three months after Mr. Yılmaz returned to Turkey. They have son a four-and-a-half-year-old son, Timur. “I can say that I am happy; we tolerate each other’s choices.”
Elena Durmuş, 35, studied economics at Moscow State University. Her husband is a contractor. Their son, Armağan, is seven-and-a-half years old. Their biggest worry is his education. “There should be multi-language schools in Antalya. Why is only English being taught here?”
Natalia Çelik was a hairdresser in Moscow. She arrived in Antalya 11 years ago as a tourist and met her husband Hasan. They have been married for three-and-a-half years and have two kids, Timur Paşa, 8, and Asya, 2. Natalia misses Moscow a lot and visits once a year.
Janna converted to Islam
Dr. Janna Doğancı from Moscow married Ata who runs the Savoy Hotel in Konyaaltı. Janna works at the hotel’s beauty center. They met in 1996 while Janna was on vacation in Antalya. Janna will soon become a Turkish citizen. She converted to Islam after reading the Koran in Russian. “After we met we waited awhile to get married. In the meantime we have tried to figure out how to overcome the difficulties we face as a couple.”
‘Shall we visit babuşka?’
Nadia and Adil Kürşat Ayhan run the Lidana Hotel in Konyaaltı. Their son Deniz is 3 years old. They have been married for six years. Nadia is from the city of Krasnoyarsk, Siberia. They visit her mother in Siberia after the tourism season ends; Nadia’s parents visit Antalya during the summer. Nadia asks her son, “Shall we visit ‘babuşka’? He replies, “Da!”
She said, “I haven’t become a Turk yet.” Her husband jumped in, “If she had, we wouldn’t be happy.” To the question “Are you in love?” Nadia replies in laughter, “Like a dog!” Nadia knocks on wood, a common thing to do in both the Russian and Turkish traditions to avoid spoiling a good situation. “When I came here I didn’t even consider marrying a Turkish man. But we were so in love and it was impossible to let that go.”
The FCSA has 100 members. They help Russians with the marriage process or to find a home in Antalya. The association introduces Russian and Turkish cultures. (Phone: (0242) 324 5235 – okayirina@yandex.ru).
(You can read the original article here)
Now I know that this resort town and Turkey in general are very popular tourist destinations for Russians.
It seems that Turkey has done a very smart thing and not hampered the movements of these ladies with any restrictive visa regimes and has therefore allowed this positive development to happen.
Wouldn’t it be great if other Western countries like the US, Canada, UK or Australia had the same attitude?
One can only wish.
But in the meantime places like Antalya might be another pretty good vacation spot to hang out in this time of year.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/russia/TS95OS38H820B9A17

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/default.aspx?pageid=438&n=turkish-press-scanner-2008-02-14

SABAH A four-star hotel in Istanbul's main Taksim Square declined to offer a room to a Turkish man and his Russian girlfriend on the grounds that a Turk and a Russian cannot stay in the same room, daily Sabah reported yesterday. Mehmet Alan, a financial expert living in Istanbul, invited his girlfriend, Natalia Patrekeeva, an architect living in Russia, to Turkey. Once they arrived at the hotel the couple, who plan to marry soon, was shocked to hear that despite having made a reservation, they could not stay in the same room. Alan said: “Natalia has been treated as if she is a sex worker. I will file a complaint to the Ministry of Culture and Tourism.” Hoteliers

SABAH
A four-star hotel in Istanbul's main Taksim Square declined to offer a room to a Turkish man and his Russian girlfriend on the grounds that a Turk and a Russian cannot stay in the same room, daily Sabah reported yesterday.
Mehmet Alan, a financial expert living in Istanbul, invited his girlfriend, Natalia Patrekeeva, an architect living in Russia, to Turkey. Once they arrived at the hotel the couple, who plan to marry soon, was shocked to hear that despite having made a reservation, they could not stay in the same room.
Alan said: “Natalia has been treated as if she is a sex worker. I will file a complaint to the Ministry of Culture and Tourism.”
Hoteliers say it is the Turkish police that orders them not to allow Turkish men and Russian women spend the night together in hotels. Such cases negatively affect tourism in Turkey and the ministry should interfere immediately, hoteliers maintain.
Lawyers said Alan and Patrekeeva can sue the hotel and might get compensation. Meanwhile, Russian newspaper Pravda wrote, in response to the incident, that a total of 200,000 Russian women have got married to Turks within the last 10 years. Pravda also reported that 60,000 out of those women who got married to Turks have already settled in Turkey. The Russian Consulate in the Trabzon province on the Black Sea coast also said about 60,000 Russian women have got married to Turks within the last five years.
STAR
Price of land rises in eastern Anatolia
The price of land even in the most remote parts of eastern Anatolia has risen as shopping center investments have expanded to the east of the country, daily Star reported yesterday.
Global Holding bought land in the eastern province of Van for YTL 136 per square meter. The price of 16,000 square meters amounts to a total of YTL 19 million.
The Common Partnership group of Global Holding and the company's subsidiary firm Pera Real Estate Investment Partnership are preparing to launch their first investment in Van.
The new project will consist of a shopping center and a hotel to meet the needs of Van residents and visitors to the region, Global Holding said in a statement. Van Mayor Burhan Yenigun said as well that the project would employ some 400 people. Expecting the project to be completed in two months, Yenigün said the shopping center will revive he regional economy and create new job opportunities as well.Dutch company Redvco has invested in the eastern province of Erzurum, while Rönesans Construction Company has is planning a shopping center project in southeastern Gaziantep. In Malatya as well, Rönesans is working on another shopping center project in cooperation with local businessmen.
MİLLİYET
Conquest celebrations extended to one month
The Greater Istanbul Municipality has extended the conventional weeklong celebrations marking the conquest of Istanbul to one month, daily Milliyet reported yesterday.
Issuing an announcement regarding the tender to invite bids to organize this year's celebrations, the municipality announced that this year's celebrations will be no different than past celebrations in terms of the way they are held. The celebration period has been extended to 28 days in order to increase participation in the tender that will be held on Mar. 19, the municipality said. This year's celebrations will mark the 555th anniversary of the conquest of Byzantine imperial capital Constantinople by Ottoman Sultan Mehmet II on May 29, 1453. The celebrations will take place in ancient Golden Horn from May 2-29. A spokesman from the municipality said this year's celebrations will include new elements such as more tribunes that will be established in the celebration area. “We do not foresee one-month-long celebrations, we have only extended the preparation period in order to attract more firms to participate in our tender for conquest celebrations,” he said. “We shall have the same celebration program as we had last year,” he added. Last year's celebrations lasted three days and were carried out by Kültür A.Ş., a company owned by the municipality.
BUGÜN
Pirates copy Koran DVDs
A group of CD counterfeiters in Turkey copied DVDs of Islam's holy book Koran, and then, asked the firm that owns the copyright of the DVDs to give them its blessing, daily Bugün reported yesterday.
CD pirates copying everything from movies to computer software programs have finally copied Koran DVDs that are produced by Goldsoft, a software company that has been producing CD and DVD versions of Islamic works including translations of the Koran and Al-Kutub As-Sittah (six major books of Prophet Mohammed's sayings or the hadith) for the last nine years. Goldsoft Software Project Director Lütfü Güven said they have achieved a first in the world by producing a set of three DVDs including voice recordings of the entire Koran and its Turkish, English and German versions. “We order our CDs from abroad and the software costs us a lot. But the pirates copying them have no respect for our labor,” said Güven. Noting they have ordered a special software program to fight against piracy, but still have failed, Güven said, “pirates call us and tell us they copy our works because they like it very much. Moreover, they unashamedly ask us to give them our blessing.” Goldsoft's recent DVDs start with the following message: “All studies the present DVD contains are a product of years of work. We shall not give our blessing to those who copy them.”
http://www.meetingland.com/personals/ethnic-personals/polish-women-looking-for-men/TR.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8nJfyhYWls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gYDdUzk0gc

http://www.turkeycentral.com/topic/12093-american-woman-and-turkish-man/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUqKSxH1cb8

Stop this genocide and race-mixing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xanthias
06-08-2014, 08:46 PM
Kastrioti, would you wage war with us against Turkey ?

Cleitus
06-08-2014, 08:50 PM
A je tu ba hajgare a qka ?

Unome
06-08-2014, 09:11 PM
Kidnapped from Europa over the previous centuries by Ottomans and Arabs… not natives.

robertsmith
06-08-2014, 09:15 PM
Most ethnic-Turks themselves are White excluding those who show part-Asian eyes.

Shah-Jehan
06-08-2014, 09:17 PM
Kidnapped from Europa over the previous centuries by Ottomans and Arabs… not natives.

He's talking about recent Russian immigrants, who primarily live in Antalya

Krampus
06-08-2014, 09:17 PM
Turkish trash are not white.

robertsmith
06-08-2014, 09:20 PM
Turkish trash are not white.

Do you friends (irl) think so?

Krampus
06-08-2014, 09:23 PM
Do you friends (irl) think so?

My IRL friends probably think Turkey is in South America.

Alphawolf
06-08-2014, 09:23 PM
Turkish Men are highly covet among European womens, because they are Alpha male by nature.

German Women have a saying: Einmal einen Türken, immer einen Türken. :P

Kastrioti1443
06-08-2014, 09:27 PM
Turkish Men are highly covet among European womens, because they are Alpha male by nature.

What does this mean? Maybe Leliana can help us?

Krampus
06-08-2014, 09:30 PM

You Turkish rats are disgusting, only white trash whores like you. Everyone else in Europe hates your presence there, and you Turks smell like body odor.

Alphawolf
06-08-2014, 09:31 PM
What does this mean? Maybe Leliana can help us?

It has the same meaning: Once you go black, you never come back!

Graus
06-08-2014, 09:32 PM

True alpha males, always first in line to get hartz 4 :D

The saying I never heard sounds a bit like once gone black never gone back and made up...

Hayalet
06-08-2014, 09:41 PM
You Turkish rats are disgusting, only white trash whores like you. Everyone else in Europe hates your presence there, and you Turks smell like body odor.
Well, nobody likes Albanians either. So there.

Lohn
06-08-2014, 09:50 PM
/edited

Lohn
06-08-2014, 09:58 PM

Yes I'm sure German women last line love Turks, who are mostly poor, have very low IQs and who tend to smell. Turks are also welfare leeches, true alpha males right? Not to mention they're short and round mostly.

Kemalisté
06-08-2014, 10:06 PM
Yes I'm sure German women last line love Turks, who are mostly poor, have very low IQs and who tend to smell. Turks are also welfare leeches, true alpha males right? Not to mention they're short and round mostly.

Your country received immigrants mostly from certain areas of the country so it'd be wrong to generalize all Turks living in Turkey based on German Turks.

Kemalisté
06-08-2014, 10:08 PM
If Turkey is so great then return there. Just on this forum there's so many Turks who live in Germany. It's disgusting, and they have the nerve to come on a forum lying about how they're perceived in society. White women don't like you, you have a reputation of body odour and laziness.

Laziness? Germany owes what it currently is to immigrants who worked in jobs that the local population were unwilling to.

Kemalisté
06-08-2014, 10:10 PM

What does it change? then I guess black people shouldn't be considered American as well.

Kemalisté
06-08-2014, 10:12 PM
Again a thread that will attract however much sick racistic pigs there are in this forum.

Lohn
06-08-2014, 10:13 PM
Your country received immigrants mostly from certain areas of the country so it'd be wrong to generalize all Turks living in Turkey based on German Turks.

I don't even have a problem with Turkey. It just boils my blood reading comments like from El Turco. Our Liberal Elite government has given them billions and they still show no respect. None whatsoever. And thats on top of soaring crime rates.

Kemalisté
06-08-2014, 10:17 PM
I don't even have a problem with Turkey. It just boils my blood reading comments like from El Turco. Our Liberal Elite government has given them billions and they still show no respect. None whatsoever. And thats on top of soaring crime rates.

I don't like him as well most immigrants in Germany are unfortunately very conservative anyway due to their background, besides the fact that harsh conditions they had to go through when they came in first has made them kinda introverted. As a matter of fact they still did a major contribution to Germany's development.

Lohn
06-08-2014, 10:19 PM
I don't like him as well most immigrants in Germany are unfortunately very conservative anyway due to their background, besides the fact that harsh conditions they had to go through when they came in first which has made them kinda introverted. As a matter of fact they still did a major contribution to Germany's development.

Anyway I overreacted. I cant take comments in this forum seriously.

Alphawolf
06-08-2014, 10:35 PM
Anyway I overreacted. I cant take comments in this forum seriously.

You should always take it seriously, when a Turk is talking to you. We are not Europeans who speak with forked tongue.

DarkSecret
06-10-2014, 10:27 PM
I think Russians want to marry Turks because they want to Russianify us. This must be a KGB-Putin plan. Once it will reach a certain point they will demand Russian population to join Russia like they did for Ukraine. That's why Turkey will have to leave NATO and join Eurosian Union.

Anatolian Eagle
06-10-2014, 10:43 PM
I think Russians want to marry Turks because they want to Russianify us. This must be a KGB-Putin plan. Once it will reach a certain point they will demand Russian population to join Russia like they did for Ukraine. That's why Turkey will have to leave NATO and join Eurosian Union.

http://graphicashen.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/mind-blown.jpg

La Misse
06-10-2014, 10:49 PM
Turkish people to me look white, well at least at tv. If they are not white what are thay?

McCauley
06-10-2014, 10:52 PM
You should always take it seriously, when a Turk is talking to you. We are not White man who speak with forked tongue.

http://steelturman.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/06/20/chief_sitting_bull.gif

DarkSecret
http://graphicashen.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/mind-blown.jpg

Do you think is this a joke? I can't see any other reason why they marry Turks? Not just for Antalya, everywhere! I am smart enough to understand this plan but if you don't believe me,fine, wait for the day we join Russian Federation.

Anatolian Eagle
Turkish people to me look white, well at least at tv. If they are not white what are thay?

Brown subhumans.

archangel
06-10-2014, 10:53 PM

trolol says the swarthy dinarid üntermensch,since when you olive skinned southern mongrels have been accepted as northern or white?

Anatolian Eagle
06-10-2014, 10:59 PM
Do you think is this a joke? I can't see any other reason why they marry Turks? Not just for Antalya, everywhere!

Yes, I do. I don't even think an explaination why is neccesarry, but meh. If that was the case, a supposedly annexation plan, they would settle in places such as Ardahan, Kars or Artvin rather than Antalya or faraway southern coasts. They basically visit hot sourthern coasts for holiday (due to the cold climax in Russia) and apparently find themselves Turkish guy and as a result get married. Not to mention, as far as I know those Russians are females and not males most of time, hence making possibility of a supposed assimilation more slight.

DarkSecret
06-10-2014, 11:00 PM
I don't want to be Russianify after Turkified well... :(

DarkSecret
06-10-2014, 11:04 PM
Yes, I do. I don't even think an explaination why is neccesarry, but meh. If that was the case, a supposedly annexation plan, they would settle in places such as Ardahan, Kars or Artvin rather than Antalya or faraway southern coasts. They basically visit hot sourthern coasts for holiday (due to the cold climax in Russia) and apparently find themselves Turkish guy and as a result get married. Not to mention, as far as I know those Russians are females and not males most of time, making a supposed assimilation more difficult.
Who says they don't marry in Artvin? Also think about thousand years of Russian dream. Remember? To reach the warm seas. Antalya is a perfect place for that dream! It doesn't matter if they are female or not. Their children become half Russians and their mother teaches Russian well. Not to mention they rule their husbands with their Russian beauty.

gültekin
06-11-2014, 05:13 AM
Who says they don't marry in Artvin? Also think about thousand years of Russian dream. Remember? To reach the warm seas. Antalya is a perfect place for that dream! It doesn't matter if they are female or not. Their children become half Russians and their mother teaches Russian well. Not to mention they rule their husbands with their Russian beauty.
omg, you're right, we need to defend ourselves against these beasts. what's your suggestion?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Blw9CQbIQAEiC_0.jpg

Dzihadovic
06-11-2014, 05:20 AM
omg, you're right, we need to defend ourselves against these beasts. what's your suggestion?

wear a condom.

Petros Houhoulis
06-11-2014, 05:35 AM
You should always take it seriously, when a Turk is talking to you. We are not Europeans who speak with forked tongue.

Where did you see the forked tongue, you smelly, shitty, lame, worthless subhuman excrement?

Petros Houhoulis
06-11-2014, 05:42 AM
Do you think is this a joke? I can't see any other reason why they marry Turks? Not just for Antalya, everywhere! I am smart enough to understand this plan but if you don't believe me,fine, wait for the day we join Russian Federation.

Are you slimy bastards plotting to join the Russian federation or what? What's the plot anyway? Anything but 'rrrDOGan and his Ottoman madness?

Petros Houhoulis
06-11-2014, 05:47 AM

Send them in Greece.

StonyArabia
06-11-2014, 05:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8nJfyhYWls

The song is Arabic and it's Iraq, but they put on the video background. It's not Turkish at all.

glass
06-11-2014, 05:54 AM
Turks are very low on race ladder, no russian girl would marry turk.

Anatolian Eagle
06-11-2014, 12:00 PM
Who says they don't marry in Artvin? Also think about thousand years of Russian dream. Remember? To reach the warm seas. Antalya is a perfect place for that dream! It doesn't matter if they are female or not. Their children become half Russians and their mother teaches Russian well.

I know about that but Russification of Antalya is quite unlikely that way... :picard2: They would rather desire closer locations first such as cities I mentioned, which are also the cities that has been invaded by Russian Empire before. If there are cities that possess a danger from Russia, it's those cities. We can perceive the Russo-Georgian war in 2008 as a warning. I don't think there's a different motivation between Russo-Turkish marriages. You can't just send bunch tourists to some remote location and assimiliate local population with them lol. They might learn Russian, but they as long as their paternal side is Turkish, with a Turkish surname, living in Turkey, and so on, an assimiliation won't occur.

Not to mention they rule their husbands with their Russian beauty.

lol

Anatolian Eagle
06-11-2014, 12:01 PM

Indeed. :cool:

DarkSecret
06-11-2014, 02:10 PM
The song is Arabic and it's Iraq, but they put on the video background. It's not Turkish at all.

Now you understand why we get angry when they think we are Arab or middle eastern? Because of this! Every Arabic or brown people they think it is Turkish!!

DarkSecret
06-11-2014, 02:14 PM
Are you slimy bastards plotting to join the Russian federation or what? What's the plot anyway? Anything but 'rrrDOGan and his Ottoman madness?

We are not plotting anything it's my conspiracy theory and Russians are plotting something about eastern black sea and antalya via inter-marriage. I am serious...

DarkSecret
06-11-2014, 02:17 PM
Turks are very low on race ladder, no russian girl would marry turk.

Yeah yeah tell me about that! Don't try to hide the biggest Russian secret plan...

Kiyant
06-11-2014, 02:27 PM
I noticed that many children that come out of a Russian and Turkish marriage are named Timur for example

DarkSecret
06-11-2014, 02:29 PM
I know about that but Russification of Antalya is quite unlikely that way... :picard2: They would rather desire closer locations first such as cities I mentioned, which are also the cities that has been invaded by Russian Empire before. If there are cities that possess a danger from Russia, it's those cities. We can perceive the Russo-Georgian war in 2008 as a warning. I don't think there's a different motivation between Russo-Turkish marriages. You can't just send bunch tourists to some remote location and assimiliate local population with them lol. They might learn Russian, but they as long as their paternal side is Turkish, with a Turkish surname, living in Turkey, and so on, an assimiliation won't occur.

lol

Don't come to me with your sexist, paternal side bullshit.. Their children are starting to look like Russians and they will also marry with Russian girls. So tell me when they all marry with Russians what will happen? They won't see themselves Turks. Beucase they will have blue eyes blonde hairs and whiter skins then they will start to feel like Russians. I already told you that they also marry in Artvin! But Antalya will be something special and they had even mayor Russian in there? Remember? Soon it will be fully Russianified...

Artvinli Uğurcan Tekbaş, Rus Anastasia Avadeniy ile Borçka ilçesinde düzenlenen kır düğünü ile dünya evine girdi.

Moskova'da bir restoranda Anastasia Avadeniy ile tanışan Artvinli Uğurcan Tekbaş, Avadeniy'in ailesi ile görüşerek evlenmeye karar verdi. Kr düğünü ile Borçka'da evlenen çiftler, hayatlarının en mutlu günü yaşadıklarını ifade ederek, davetlerine iştirak eden ve özellikle Gürcistan'dan gelen Halk Oyunu ekibi mutluluklarına renk kattığını dile getirdiler. Moskovalı gelin Moskovalı kızlara Türkiye'ye gelin olmalarını tavsiyesinde bulundu.

http://www.sabah.com.tr/yasam/2013/08/13/artvine-rus-gelin

“Ruslar sıcak denizlere indi”
Soğuk Savaş döneminde Rusların en büyük arzusu sıcak denizlere inebilmekti. Bunu sağlamak için Sovyetler döneminde birçok girişimde bulunuldu. Bu konu her zaman Batı ile Sovyetler arasında temel rekabet alanlarından biriydi.
Dışişleri Bakanı Davutoğlu, artık Rusya açısından böyle bir sorun kalmadığını Lavrov’a esprili bir dille nasıl anlattığını şöyle özetledi:
“Şu anda Rusya’dan gelen turist sayısı 3 milyon 600 bin. Bir müddet sonra turist sayısının 10 milyonu bulmasını bekliyoruz. Hedefimiz bu. Lavrov’a, ‘Ne güzel sıcak denizlere barışçı yollardan indiniz, artık bunun için savaşmaya gerek yok, o kadar ordu beslemeye de gerek yokmuş’ dedim.”
Davutoğlu, Rusya ile 31,5 milyar dolar olan ticaret hacmini de 5 yıl içinde 100 milyar dolar düzeyine çıkarmayı hedeflediklerini vurguladı.

http://siyaset.milliyet.com.tr/davutoglu-rus-gelinlerin-sayisi-artsin-istiyorum-/siyaset/siyasetyazardetay/27.01.2012/1494268/default.htm

Davutoğlu: “Rus gelinlerin sayısı artsın istiyorum”

Poor Davudoglu he thinks this is so naive... It is not!! I exposed Russian plan thanks to me we will be aware of at least one of the biggest plan to destroy Turkey. One hundred plans left to expose though...

alb0zfinest
06-11-2014, 02:38 PM

Calm thyself young one.

Anatolian Eagle
06-11-2014, 04:46 PM
Don't come to me with your sexist, paternal side bullshit..

Yahu arkadaşım delirtme beni dediklerimden bunu mu çıkardın? Ne ilgisi var cinsiyet ayrımcılığıyla? Tek dediğim şu ki eğer baba tarafı Türk ise o kişinin isminin birisi ve soyismi de Türkçe olur, hele ki Türkiye'de yaşayıp Türk dili ile büyüyen çocuğun Ruslaşma veya asimile olma olasılığı çok azdır. Ha bu dediğim Rusya'da olsa o zaman başka olurdu belki sana hak verebilirdim. Ayrıca bu dediğimin tarihte de örneği çok birçok Osmanlı ve Selçuklu imparatoru da yabancı bir hatunla evlenmiştir ama hiçbirinin isminde, giyiminde veya kültüründe anne tarafının izlerini bulamazsın bu topraklarda bu iş hep böyle olmuştur. O yüzden dediklerimi başka bir anlam çıkartmaya çalışıp da "cinsiyet ayrımı yapıyorsun" gibi saçma sapan ithamlarda bulunma bana şimdi.

Their children are starting to look like Russians and they will also marry with Russian girls. So tell me when they all marry with Russians what will happen? They won't see themselves Turks. Beucase they will have blue eyes blonde hairs and whiter skins then they will start to feel like Russians. I already told you that they also marry in Artvin! But Antalya will be something special and they had even mayor Russian in there? Remember? Soon it will be fully Russianified...

Ne diyeyim sana bilemedim şimdi. Nereden biliyorsun oradaki bütün herkesin Ruslarla evlenip çocuklarının da Ruslarla evleneceğini? Anlamadığım bir şekilde gözünde büyütüyorsun bu olayı ciddi olup olmadığından hâlâ şüpheliyim. Tek sorun buysa aralarında benim arkadaşlarımın da olduğu Türkiye'de bir sürü sarışın, beyaz tenli ve mavi gözlü insan var hiç biri kendisini farklı görmüyor, onlar niye görsün?

Artvinli Uğurcan Tekbaş, Rus Anastasia Avadeniy ile Borçka ilçesinde düzenlenen kır düğünü ile dünya evine girdi.

Moskova'da bir restoranda Anastasia Avadeniy ile tanışan Artvinli Uğurcan Tekbaş, Avadeniy'in ailesi ile görüşerek evlenmeye karar verdi. Kr düğünü ile Borçka'da evlenen çiftler, hayatlarının en mutlu günü yaşadıklarını ifade ederek, davetlerine iştirak eden ve özellikle Gürcistan'dan gelen Halk Oyunu ekibi mutluluklarına renk kattığını dile getirdiler. Moskovalı gelin Moskovalı kızlara Türkiye'ye gelin olmalarını tavsiyesinde bulundu.

http://www.sabah.com.tr/yasam/2013/08/13/artvine-rus-gelin

Vah vah vah görüyor musun Artvin'de Uğurcan Tekbaş diye birisi bir Rus bayanla evlenmiş, ayvayı yedik şimdi Artvin çok feci Ruslaşıyor gerçekten.

“Ruslar sıcak denizlere indi”
Soğuk Savaş döneminde Rusların en büyük arzusu sıcak denizlere inebilmekti. Bunu sağlamak için Sovyetler döneminde birçok girişimde bulunuldu. Bu konu her zaman Batı ile Sovyetler arasında temel rekabet alanlarından biriydi.
Dışişleri Bakanı Davutoğlu, artık Rusya açısından böyle bir sorun kalmadığını Lavrov’a esprili bir dille nasıl anlattığını şöyle özetledi:
“Şu anda Rusya’dan gelen turist sayısı 3 milyon 600 bin. Bir müddet sonra turist sayısının 10 milyonu bulmasını bekliyoruz. Hedefimiz bu. Lavrov’a, ‘Ne güzel sıcak denizlere barışçı yollardan indiniz, artık bunun için savaşmaya gerek yok, o kadar ordu beslemeye de gerek yokmuş’ dedim.”
Davutoğlu, Rusya ile 31,5 milyar dolar olan ticaret hacmini de 5 yıl içinde 100 milyar dolar düzeyine çıkarmayı hedeflediklerini vurguladı.

http://siyaset.milliyet.com.tr/davutoglu-rus-gelinlerin-sayisi-artsin-istiyorum-/siyaset/siyasetyazardetay/27.01.2012/1494268/default.htm

Davutoğlu: “Rus gelinlerin sayısı artsın istiyorum”

Ne var bunda? Orada da yazdığı gibi, adam Rus turistlerin Türkiye tercihini esprili bir şekilde dile getirmiş. En büyük gelirlerimizden birisi yaptığımız turizm sense burada bana değişik komplo teorileri saçmalıyorsun. "Rus gelinlerin sayısı artsın" demesini daha önce yüz kere gördüm evet haklısın orada saçmalamış ama Davutoğlu gizli KGB ajanı mı şimdi? En çok koyan yanı da bu tür saçmalıklar yüzünden hiç sevmediğim bir adamı bile savunur hale geldim ya vay hâlime.

Poor Davudoglu he thinks this is so naive... It is not!! I exposed Russian plan thanks to me we will be aware of at least one of the biggest plan to destroy Turkey. One hundred plans left to expose though...

Evet bravo gerçekten KGB ve Putin'in çok gizli planlarını alt üst ettin, devlet seni üstün hizmet madalyası ile ödüllendirmeli bence, süper böyle devam.

DarkSecret
06-11-2014, 05:46 PM
Yahu arkadaşım delirtme beni dediklerimden bunu mu çıkardın? Ne ilgisi var cinsiyet ayrımcılığıyla? Tek dediğim şu ki eğer baba tarafı Türk ise o kişinin isminin birisi ve soyismi de Türkçe olur, hele ki Türkiye'de yaşayıp Türk dili ile büyüyen çocuğun Ruslaşma veya asimile olma olasılığı çok azdır. Ha bu dediğim Rusya'da olsa o zaman başka olurdu belki sana hak verebilirdim. Ayrıca bu dediğimin tarihte de örneği çok birçok Osmanlı ve Selçuklu imparatoru da yabancı bir hatunla evlenmiştir ama hiçbirinin isminde, giyiminde veya kültüründe anne tarafının izlerini bulamazsın bu topraklarda bu iş hep böyle olmuştur. O yüzden dediklerimi başka bir anlam çıkartmaya çalışıp da "cinsiyet ayrımı yapıyorsun" gibi saçma sapan ithamlarda bulunma bana şimdi.

Ne diyeyim sana bilemedim şimdi. Nereden biliyorsun oradaki bütün herkesin Ruslarla evlenip çocuklarının da Ruslarla evleneceğini? Anlamadığım bir şekilde gözünde büyütüyorsun bu olayı ciddi olup olmadığından hâlâ şüpheliyim. Tek sorun buysa aralarında benim arkadaşlarımın da olduğu Türkiye'de bir sürü sarışın, beyaz tenli ve mavi gözlü insan var hiç biri kendisini farklı görmüyor, onlar niye görsün?

Vah vah vah görüyor musun Artvin'de Uğurcan Tekbaş diye birisi bir Rus bayanla evlenmiş, ayvayı yedik şimdi Artvin çok feci Ruslaşıyor gerçekten.

Ne var bunda? Orada da yazdığı gibi, adam Rus turistlerin Türkiye tercihini esprili bir şekilde dile getirmiş. En büyük gelirlerimizden birisi yaptığımız turizm sense burada bana değişik komplo teorileri saçmalıyorsun. "Rus gelinlerin sayısı artsın" demesini daha önce yüz kere gördüm evet haklısın orada saçmalamış ama Davutoğlu gizli KGB ajanı mı şimdi? En çok koyan yanı da bu tür saçmalıklar yüzünden hiç sevmediğim bir adamı bile savunur hale geldim ya vay hâlime.

Evet bravo gerçekten KGB ve Putin'in çok gizli planlarını alt üst ettin, devlet seni üstün hizmet madalyası ile ödüllendirmeli bence, süper böyle devam.

Şu an cevap vermek istemiyorum. Bu üslubunla bir yere varamayız. Belli ki beni kıskanıyorsun. Kıskançlığını bi tarafa bırak sonra konuşabiliriz. Her dediğime zorlama çürütmelerle karşılık veriyosun. Bunu başka bir zaman tartışalım..

Anatolian Eagle
06-12-2014, 06:18 PM
Şu an cevap vermek istemiyorum. Bu üslubunla bir yere varamayız. Belli ki beni kıskanıyorsun. Kıskançlığını bi tarafa bırak sonra konuşabiliriz. Her dediğime zorlama çürütmelerle karşılık veriyosun. Bunu başka bir zaman tartışalım..

xD

Kafan güzelmiş kardeş güle güle kullan. :)

Danishmend
06-13-2014, 01:14 AM

:cool:

LightHouse89
06-13-2014, 01:53 AM

American white men are the most alpha in the entire world....next to Russians.

LightHouse89
06-13-2014, 01:55 AM
I think white anglo-American men should fuck every woman from every race everywhere.....then we would give the world what they wanted..............Demi-God DNA. the only way we can be defeated is to think like us and you cannot think like us if your not genetically one of us :p

LightHouse89
06-13-2014, 01:57 AM

the said fact is once you go white you see the light. :cool:

Kastrioti1443
06-13-2014, 11:52 AM
I think white anglo-American men should fuck every woman from every race everywhere.....then we would give the world what they wanted..............Demi-God DNA. the only way we can be defeated is to think like us and you cannot think like us if your not genetically one of us :p

You can fuck your mother.

Musso
06-13-2014, 12:01 PM
It seems that Russian women have an affinity towards Turkish and Armenians men, interesting.

Kiyant
06-13-2014, 12:02 PM
It seems that Russian women have an affinity towards Turkish and Armenians men, interesting.

Must be the Churka affection

Musso
06-13-2014, 12:05 PM

I've actually been told that in Russia, many Russian women prefer Armenian, Georgian men because Russian men can't keep a family and drink too much. I guess the same goes for Russian women regarding Turkish men. For that reason, there are many Russian-Armenian, Russian-Georgian, and soon to be, Russian-Turkish mixes.

denz
06-13-2014, 12:06 PM

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsB5xtZzWpEpm2-5yl2Xk-8itRjYdbAav1vzWOyoaRMUWqEO2l

ButlerKing
06-13-2014, 12:08 PM

Maybe they look Lebanese with various degree of Mongoloid and South Asian admixture?

Historically Indian men have mated with Turkish Turanid women this can be proven by the fact the Gypsies migrated to Turkey in the 12-14th century and today look nothing like South Asian and this is also prove in Y-DNA.

http://i57.tinypic.com/a4wmyx.png

Musso
06-13-2014, 12:12 PM
Most photos of Turkish women that I have seen, at least from West of Turkey like Istanbul, look white to me. This thread's title is misleading.