PDA

View Full Version : Let’s bridge Turkey and Iran to link Europe to Far East, Iranian President Rouhani says

Kemalisté
06-11-2014, 12:59 AM
http://cdn.image.borsagundem.com/static/photos/article/bg-normal/476373.jpg?v=1402370652000

Turkey and Iran should be an economic bridge connecting Europe to Asian countries for regional development, the Iranian president said on his visit to Ankara, calling on Turkish businessmen to invest in Iran as international sanctions ease during his term.

“Turkey is a bridge connecting to the West and Europe, while Iran is a bridge to the Far East; we should use these two countries as a bridge for regional development,” Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said while addressing the Turkey-Iran Business Council, which was hosted at the Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey (TOBB).

“A stable and developed Turkey makes us Iranians proud,” Rouhani said, adding that the Iranian people would never forget the support Turkish people provided throughout history.

With a decrease in political risks following the easing of sanctions, Iran now awaits Turkish businessmen and investors looking to increase their operations in the country, he said, stressing that the interests of Turkey and Iran “do not contradict each other.”

Both countries have human resources and their economies should not compete but complement each other, Rouhani said.

Iran’s new policy is to make the private sector more efficient, Rouhani said, while adding that some necessary steps had already been taken.

Turkish President Abdullah Gül, for his part, said Turkey and Iran had already completed the necessary legal framework to boost trade between two counties, adding that it was now time to implement them. He urged Iranian entrepreneurs to invest in Turkey in order to enhance economic ties.

Gül stressed the importance of supporting entrepreneurs in a “win-win” situation and of improving the physical infrastructure necessary for implementing the trade agreements.

Elaborating on talks in Geneva on Iran’s nuclear program, Rouhani said his country would try to secure a deal in negotiations. “Iran will do its best for a final deal with the P5+1,” he said, as Tehran and Washington began a second day of talks in Geneva on Iran’s nuclear program.

Petros Houhoulis
06-11-2014, 07:12 AM
Rouhani is such a mediocre guy. Why didn't he propose that Iran becomes the bridge between Turkey and Mongolia? This way Siberian Cold Fart might have taken the fateful decision to return to her original homeland, and we would all be glad to get rid of her!!!

Petros Houhoulis
06-11-2014, 11:07 AM
same for Greeks, why dont they return Ethiopia ?

Well, we are not looking for a bridge to Ethiopia, and we do not yearn for the "good old times" of the hunter gatherer culture, the way Siberian Cold fart is obsessed with Grey wolves and other Central Asian shit.

Furthermore, all humanity descends from Ethiopia more or less, why should Greeks return to Ethiopia in specific?

Annihilus
06-11-2014, 04:38 PM
Persians? better kill them on sight!

Nothing that come out of their mouth is honest.

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/forum/162000/162461_1330502064664_full.jpg

Siberian Cold Breeze
06-11-2014, 04:55 PM
It 's nice to be annoying for you ..I am so amused
38 years old person , seems like age only brought white hair to your ass but no wisdom..grow up and stop derailing thread

DarkSecret
06-11-2014, 10:04 PM
Rouhani is such a mediocre guy. Why didn't he propose that Iran becomes the bridge between Turkey and Mongolia? This way Siberian Cold Fart might have taken the fateful decision to return to her original homeland, and we would all be glad to get rid of her!!!

Hahah you are one of my favorite Greeks :D I wish you were a Turk hahahahah :D

gültekin
06-11-2014, 10:14 PM
Hahah you are one of my favorite Greeks :D I wish you were a Turk hahahahah :D
with his blunt head would definitely a supporter of erdogan :picard1:

DarkSecret
06-11-2014, 10:16 PM
with his blunt head would definitely a supporter of erdogan :picard1:

Haha he is smart I think he would be a liberal-liboş AKP supporter or definitely kemalist.

gültekin
06-11-2014, 10:30 PM
Haha he is smart I think he would be a liberal-liboş AKP supporter or definitely kemalist.
i agree with libosh, but kemalist? no dude, absolutly not. don't confuse the real kemalists with fake west-wannabe traitors.

LightHouse89
06-11-2014, 10:31 PM
if they do tat I will have sex with all the Persian women.....their beauty is legend :p

Graus
06-11-2014, 10:34 PM
How about no? We happily use ships to trade with Asia...

Yaroslav
06-11-2014, 10:49 PM
Good idea.

Petros Houhoulis
06-12-2014, 09:18 AM
with his blunt head would definitely a supporter of 'rrrDOGan :picard1:

Yeah, I'm fond of mad dogs!

http://www.infobarrel.com/media/image/1094.jpg

I'd really love to have them as prime ministers!!!

But seriously, if I was in Sultan mad dogs' place, I would have probably created some empire of sorts by now in real, not in his hallucinations. You see, unlike Sultan mad dog, I do realize that empires are not engineered by retards proclaiming their intention to create an empire. They are created by men who wish to improve the lives of their own citizens, and when other people watch them succeed, they simply want to join in the happy times. In other words, the creation of empires is more accurately defined as "accidental" and certainly non-intentional.

You folks don't seem to celebrate your "victory" in the recent elections for the European parliament in Thrace. Perhaps because you know that, despite the bribing of voters and other fanciful staff, in the end of the day we could always suggest to the Greek citizens of Islamic convictions that they can solve their unemployment by working in the mines of Soma, where not even Turkish speech is necessary, the only prerequisite for working there is to be stupid after all!!!

Either you like it or not, nobody wants to join into modern Turkey, except - perhaps - from pisspoor Bosnia... Where people protest corruption even more intensely than your chapulchu protest Sultan mad dogs' antics and corruption!!!

Gat used to it, other people, from Somalia to Bosnia, simply suck up to your foreign aid and curse you behind your back.

Now that I wrote about it, well, probably the Somalians would be glad to belong to an Ottoman empire too...

Petros Houhoulis
06-12-2014, 09:24 AM
It 's nice to be annoying for you ..I am so amused
38 years old person , seems like age only brought white hair to your ass but no wisdom..grow up and stop derailing thread

Yeah, sure, you are the wise bitch which determined that dolma is a Turkish food because it has a Turkish name - until I confronted you for a few hours and you came back to your senses!!!

Why don't you admit that everything Central Asian brings you the chills? Oh, actually you did in another thread! Get back home then and leave us alone...

wvwvw
06-12-2014, 09:26 AM
same for greeks, why dont they return Ethiopia ?

That's your own homeland. Half Turks originate from there, the rest from Mongolia.

Petros Houhoulis
06-12-2014, 09:28 AM
I wouldn't be a Neoliberal, or a Kemalist, or any sort of AKP - I'm an Atheist after all! During the last elections I voted for the Greek Communist party.

If I was a Turk, my motto would be: "If you see a Kemalist and an Islamist drowning at sea, and you could only save one of them, would you drink tea or read the papers?"

DarkSecret
06-12-2014, 01:59 PM
I wouldn't be a Neoliberal, or a Kemalist, or any sort of AKP - I'm an Atheist after all! During the last elections I voted for the Greek Communist party.

If I was a Turk, my motto would be: "If you see a Kemalist and an Islamist drowning at sea, and you could only save one of them, would you drink tea or read the papers?"

There are many atheist kemalists though and the muslim kemalists are.so secular I think you would vote for CHP..

Siberian Cold Breeze
06-12-2014, 02:22 PM
Yeah, sure, you are the wise bitch which determined that dolma is a Turkish food because it has a Turkish name - until I confronted you for a few hours and you came back to your senses!!!

Why don't you admit that everything Central Asian brings you the chills? Oh, actually you did in another thread! Get back home then and leave us alone...

leave us alone? :crazy: Who is "us" ?

Türks and Türkmens cook same food with same name (dolma)..Why that bothers you so much ,are you insane? (Why am I even asking , ofcourse he is...)

Get a life and tany khöl dor go manyak !

Kemalisté
06-12-2014, 04:34 PM
There are many atheist kemalists though and the muslim kemalists are.so secular I think you would vote for CHP..

He would vote for Saadet.

http://www.ajans5.com/photos/arsiv/3/3350.jpg

wvwvw
06-13-2014, 08:56 AM
Persians? better kill them on sight!

Nothing that come out of their mouth is honest.

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/forum/162000/162461_1330502064664_full.jpg

So why Turks have so many proverbs/sayings that praise Persians for their honesty?

DarkSecret
06-13-2014, 01:39 PM
So why Turks have so many proverbs/sayings that praise Persians for their honesty?

Why do you have Turkish proverbs?