PDA

View Full Version : Britain ravaged by sexism: women know your place!

Kazimiera
06-11-2014, 05:12 PM
Britain ravaged by sexism: women know your place!

Nearly four in 10 Brits believe women should not work in a range of jobs including soldier, pilot, mechanic or surgeon, suggesting sexism is still "prevalent" in the workplace, a study has revealed

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02579/lisa-crossword_2579634b.jpg

Some 40 per cent of the UK population also believe men should not do jobs such as midwife, nurse, nanny or beautician, the study of 2,026 adults found.

Among the least trusted professionals are male nannies, female electricians, male primary school teachers and female bus drivers, the study by WorldPay Zinc, a payment processing firm, revealed.

Geraldine Wilson, managing director of WorldPay Zinc, said: "People in Britain are prone to stereotyping men and women based on their gender. Strong opinions on which jobs are for men and which are for women still exist, as do beliefs that men are better in stereotypically masculine roles such as plumber and electrician, whilst women make better nurses and florists.

"The survey revealed a number of concerning facts about the opinions of men and women in Britain. Both sexes are still being held back from pursuing occupations that might not be seen as suitable for their gender."

Another hurdle on the way to equality appears to be trust, with almost a third (32 per cent) of people saying they’re suspicious of men choosing to work as beauticians, and of women choosing to work as electricians. Between 16 per cent and 19 per cent would not trust a male nanny, male beautician or male midwife; whereas female pilots, female electricians and female mechanics would not be trusted by 8 per cent to 10 per cent of adults, according to the study.

Throughout the survey men "expressed more dated opinions and attitudes than women", voicing a lack of trust in both men and women doing jobs not historically associated with their gender. Only 56 per cent of men believe that women should be free to do any job they like. Similarly, only 52 per cent of men think that men should be able to become beauticians, nannies or midwives.

Wales appears to have the most open-minded views on the career choices of men and women, as well as being the most trusting of people doing jobs, regardless of their gender. London, on the other hand, was found to have high levels of discrimination and sexism.

https://www.worldpayzinc.com/sites/default/files/campaigns/gender-divide-infographic/img/gender-stereotypes.png

The study points to women and men who have overcome gender discrimination to forge ahead in unlikely career paths.

Charlotte Keene, 25, has been a gas engineer for six years. She said: “There has been a lot of gender discrimination in my career so far, training was tough and people assume I won’t be as good as a male engineer. I’ve been so stressed about this at times that I nearly threw the towel in.

“But instead of giving into the stereotypes, I saw a gap in the market; lots of women feel safer letting me into their home than they would a man. Now I’m the proud owner of my own company."

The majority of Brits (66 per cent) surveyed think men make better plumbers than women, as well as better mechanics and better electricians. Just 3 per cent think women are better pilots, with a further 3 per cent believing women make better surgeons.

There is also a presumption that men are worse at certain traditionally female jobs. Just 3 per cent think men make better primary school teachers, while 48 per cent say women are better. The majority (64 per cent) say women are better florists, nannies and nurses.

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-business/10490727/Britain-ravaged-by-sexism-women-know-your-place.html

Vorpal
06-11-2014, 05:14 PM
I am working as a security guard and women suck as security guards, no shit

SardiniaAtlantis
06-11-2014, 05:18 PM
In all fairness without reading the article and only looking at the graph it seems people believe men and women fill different but complementary roles to one another. That does not sound sexist to me.

Graham
06-11-2014, 05:18 PM
There's a big Primark shop down the road, & the security at the front door. Is some 6ft4+ muscly blonde women, looks like she'd rip your head off.

Kazimiera
06-11-2014, 05:19 PM
I wouldn't feel comfortable with a man being a nanny or a primary school teacher. Not because I distrust their abilities but there are so many bad stories about pedophiles that I'd prefer to play it safe.

PetiteParisienne
06-11-2014, 05:20 PM
There's a big Primark shop down the road, & the security at the front door. Is some 6ft4+ muscly blonde women, looks like she'd rip your head off.

Brienne of Tarth? ;)

Vorpal
06-11-2014, 05:22 PM

6'4"+ muscly blonde man would look even more like he'd rip your head off

Graham
06-11-2014, 05:22 PM
Brienne of Tarth? ;)

She looks like that woman. Yes, She'd batter me easy.

aimar
06-11-2014, 05:23 PM
Why is it "women know your place", if the article says that 4 out of 10 people also think men shouldn't have certain jobs?

SardiniaAtlantis
06-11-2014, 05:27 PM
Why is it "women know your place", if the article says that 4 out of 10 people also think men shouldn't have certain jobs?

Yes this is not sexism at all.

Graham
06-11-2014, 05:30 PM
Can understand that men shouldn't be in those jobs apart from Nanny. Kind of horrible that women think that men aren't trusted to look after children.

PetiteParisienne
06-11-2014, 05:33 PM
I've got to say: some of the best nurses I've come across are male. They are gentle and nurturing in a way that some women aren't.

SardiniaAtlantis
06-11-2014, 05:35 PM
I've got to say: some of the best nurses I've come across are male. They are gentle and nurturing in a way that some women aren't.

Thank you!!! This Anti Male Sexism needs to end!! May you open more eyes out there sister!!!

CordedWhelp
06-11-2014, 05:37 PM
A female mechanic or surgeon should be okay, but I am iffy about soldier.

The "aggressive male" is the new bogeyman.

It's kind of funny- has anyone ever not hung around an over-estrogenized female? AT LEAST as much likelihood for violence there :)

Caismeachd
06-11-2014, 05:37 PM

Haha. The head of security at amazon tech centre was a burlyish woman, about 6'1''. She would always wear extremely low cut shirts to show off her huge boobs. She had to have been about 47-50 years old.

Kazimiera
06-11-2014, 05:41 PM
I'm a little confused about some of the poll results.

Some of the voters don't agree that women are suited to being primary school teachers and nurses. :confused3:

SardiniaAtlantis
06-11-2014, 05:44 PM
As If women haven't been known to harm children, and female teachers to sleep with their male students. There are sick members of the species on both ends. One whole gender should not be chastised for the few sickos out there.

Bamse
06-11-2014, 05:45 PM
We live in 2014, and still whining about discrimination. Women are largely equal and men are so well-behaved that they give paw and push the stroller on command. The school system and society in general are the made ​​for the female sex.
The fact that this gender division continues especially in certain professions are not surprising. And what exactly is the problem?
I wish that women were equally zealous in the renovation of the home, changing wheels, military service but voila magically disappeared the glow of equality.

My personal opinion is that women today only want the benefits of equality, and not the whole package of ups and downs. Same way they bitch and moan about how men are not men anymore, yet who wanted it this way in the first place? Seems that women will never be content even if science enable men to become pregnant instead there would still be bitching.

Vorpal
06-11-2014, 05:50 PM
We live in 2014, and still whining about discrimination. Women are largely equal and men are so well-behaved that they give paw and push the stroller on command. The school system and society in general are the made ​​for the female sex.
The fact that this gender division continues especially in certain professions are not surprising. And what exactly is the problem?
I wish that women were equally zealous in the renovation of the home, changing wheels, military service but voila magically disappeared the glow of equality.

My personal opinion is that women today only want the benefits of equality, and not the whole package of ups and downs. Same way they bitch and moan about how men are not men anymore, yet who wanted it this way in the first place? Seems that women will never be content even if science enable men to become pregnant instead there would still be bitching.

yeah, exactly. never satisfied. for every problem they blame this fucking 'male oppresive society' myth, cuz its easier than to face your own insecurities and agree you are not as good as your male counterpart who is even genetically privileged to such type of work.

another ego game of modern femi-nazi scumbags

Feral
06-11-2014, 05:54 PM
None of the options of the poll. Biological/gender predisposition, social pressure, individual characteristics, all of these matters in respect of what an individual can be more, or less, suited for certain works. Also, these three factors, and probably there are more, will affect a person in diferent ways. So, IMO, there's no practical end to sintetize all the cases in a few statistics, much less if these are based on stereotipes.

Nonetheless, there's a norwegian documental, related to this topic, called "Hjernevask" (2010) (which I think it means "brain washing" in eng.). It explores the paradox of gender equality, how nowadays some people are biased towards biological facts related to its results on gender predispositions, claiming that there's no biological factor related to gender and that it's only a social construct, something in the documental it's proven wrong. It's worth watching.

Aviator
06-11-2014, 06:02 PM
Men and women are not equal. They are both equally important, and both have duties to fulfill different roles in society.

Though I still think that both men and women should be allowed to work whatever jobs, as there are always exceptions to the norm, it just shouldn't be actively encouraged.

Kazimiera
06-11-2014, 06:02 PM
As If women haven't been known to harm children, and female teachers to sleep with their male students. There are sick members of the species on both ends. One whole gender should not be chastised for the few sickos out there.

I agree on your point about a whole gender being chastised.

But a female teacher is far less likely to fiddle with a six year old boy than a man is likely to fiddle with a six year old girl.

I have no problem with male high school teachers. But I'd be very hesitant to have a man look after my young little girl. I myself had a model citizen and police officer as a stepfather who couldn't keep his hands at home when I was 8.

SardiniaAtlantis
06-11-2014, 06:06 PM

But a female teacher is far less likely to fiddle with a six year old boy than a man is likely to fiddle with a six year old girl.

I have no problem with male high school teachers. But I'd be very hesitant to have a man look after my young little girl. I myself had a model citizen and police officer as a stepfather who couldn't keep his hands at home.

I am extremely sorry to hear about this, but it is in no way representative of the majority of men. I find it insulting that if I were to apply for a nanny position or Any man were to do so women would automatically have this idea go through their head. I understand from whence it stems in your instance, but that does not mean that I accept this bias.

Vorpal
06-11-2014, 06:08 PM

I have no problem with male high school teachers. But I'd be very hesitant to have a man look after my young little girl. I myself had a model citizen and police officer as a stepfather who couldn't keep his hands at home when I was 8.

you confuse normal male with a male with (hidden) pedophilic tendencies

looking at a 8 yrs old girl as a sexual object makes me feel sick

SardiniaAtlantis
06-11-2014, 06:10 PM

Exactly!!! Not only sick but also sick and insulted that anyone would think that way about me, simply for my gender.

Kazimiera
06-11-2014, 06:10 PM
I am extremely sorry to hear about this, but it is in no way representative of the majority of men. I find it insulting that if I were to apply for a nanny position or Any man were to do so women would automatically have this idea go through their head. I understand from whence it stems in your instance, but that does not mean that I accept this bias.

Hundreds and thousands of women who have been in the same position as myself. Just the thought of having my own little girl in the care of a man, especially at a very young age, absolutely terrifies me.

SardiniaAtlantis
06-11-2014, 06:12 PM
Hundreds and thousands of women who have been in the same position as myself. Just the thought of having my own little girl in the care of a man, especially at a very young age, absolutely terrifies me.

Do you see how any normal man would be insulted by this? (Even if understanding given your past trauma.)

Kazimiera
06-11-2014, 06:13 PM

Pedophiles don't exactly have it stamped across their forehead. And you always find out too late, when the damage is already done. :(

Exactly!!! Not only sick but also sick and insulted that anyone would think that way about me, simply for my gender.

I know. It is terrible. But you can thank all the pedos out there who are in trusted positions like teachers, sports coaches and religious mentors who keep this image alive, well and thriving.

Vorpal
06-11-2014, 06:15 PM
Yeah I know, but it's not very fair to perceive every male as a potential child abuser

SardiniaAtlantis
06-11-2014, 06:16 PM
Pedophiles don't exactly have it stamped across their forehead. And you always find out too late, when the damage is already done. :(

I know. It is terrible. But you can thank all the pedos out there who are in trusted positions like teachers, sports coaches and religious mentors who keep this image alive, well and thriving.

Okay, I get that, I understand where you are coming from, but isn't this the same logic as for example in the US assuming a black man will rob you or is a criminal when you see him instead of giving the benefit of the doubt, or using context clues to base your assertion? All I am saying is that the first thought should not be "All men are potential pedophiles", but rather "some men are potential pedophiles" Some women are likewise.

SardiniaAtlantis
06-11-2014, 06:17 PM
Yeah I know, but it's not very fair to perceive every male as a potential child abuser

Exactly.

PetiteParisienne
06-11-2014, 06:20 PM
I think the crux of the issue is that even though only SOME men are abusive, ALL women have felt threatened at some point. The good men out in the world need to keep the ars*holes in check, because they give males a bad name and are hurting everyone as a result.

Stefan_Dusan
06-11-2014, 06:20 PM
Women in military is not a good idea unless they have their own units.

Kazimiera
06-11-2014, 06:23 PM

Okay, I get that, I understand where you are coming from, but isn't this the same logic as for example in the US assuming a black man will rob you or is a criminal when you see him instead of giving the benefit of the doubt, or using context clues to base your assertion? All I am saying is that the first thought should not be "All men are potential pedophiles", but rather "some men are potential pedophiles" Some women are likewise.

I understand where you guys are coming from. It's a totally rational way of looking at it. But I cannot put my own experiences out of my mind and make an unbiased decision if it came to my own little girl's life.

Vorpal
06-11-2014, 06:24 PM
Women in military is not a good idea unless they have their own units.

would battle/10

SardiniaAtlantis
06-11-2014, 06:25 PM
I think the crux of the issue is that even though only SOME men are abusive, ALL women have felt threatened at some point. The good men out in the world need to keep the ars*holes in check, because they give males a bad name and are hurting everyone as a result.

I get that, but just as we men can understand this women can also likewise understand statistics, and statistically most men are not abusive therefore it is illogical, and insulting to think of all men as potential abusers.

SardiniaAtlantis
06-11-2014, 06:27 PM
I understand where you guys are coming from. It's a totally rational way of looking at it. But I cannot put my own experiences out of my mind and make an unbiased decision if it came to my own little girl's life.

At least you admit it's irrational (granted due to a rational reflex of your past).. thats a start I suppose. You can understand how being associated with pedophiles just based on your gender would make anyone feel.

PetiteParisienne
06-11-2014, 06:31 PM
I get that, but just as we men can understand this women can also likewise understand statistics, and statistically most men are not abusive therefore it is illogical, and insulting to think of all men as potential abusers.

I haven't ever met a woman who thinks that all men are potential abusers. Every person in the world is potentially abusive. It's not that. Traditional patriarchy has branded women as generally inferior temptresses. This is a problematic perspective that blames female victims for their male abuser(s)' behaviour.

SardiniaAtlantis
06-11-2014, 06:35 PM
I haven't ever met a woman who thinks that all men are potential abusers. Every person in the world is potentially abusive. It's not that. Traditional patriarchy has branded women as generally inferior temptresses. This is a problematic perspective that blames female victims for their male abuser(s)' behaviour.

I sincerely don't believe that is a common view held by any normal person even at the most subconscious level in society.

Stefan_Dusan
06-11-2014, 06:36 PM
I sincerely don't believe that is a common view held by any normal person even at the most subconscious level in society.

I do not want my daughter having a male teacher, or primary care taker. And I'm a man.

SardiniaAtlantis
06-11-2014, 06:38 PM
I do not want my daughter having a male teacher, or primary care taker. And I'm a man.

Great, but would you like the stigma of a woman not wanting her little girl in your care simply based on your gender when you havent done a thing to merit it? A woman thinking that you have sick pedophilic thoughts by association?!!

Stefan_Dusan
06-11-2014, 06:39 PM
Great, but would you like the stigma of a woman not wanting her little girl in your care simply based on your gender when you havent done a thing to merit it? A woman thinking that you have sick pedophilic thoughts by association?!!

I wouldn't like it but I'd understand her protectiveness. I would find it weird for a mother to hand off her daughter to any male whose not a relative.

SardiniaAtlantis
06-11-2014, 06:41 PM
I wouldn't like it but I'd understand her protectiveness. I would find it weird for a mother to hand off her daughter to any male whose not a relative.

I am not saying I don't understand the protectiveness either. I am simply saying it is sick and insulting to make the Male Gender the Pedophilic Gender by association.

Äijä
06-11-2014, 06:44 PM
Beauticians make the pussy all soft and shiny, many men would love to do that work but I bet they are discriminated against.

PetiteParisienne
06-11-2014, 06:45 PM

I'm glad that it's not your personal attitude but, unfortunately, it absolutely is something that has infected the general subconscious. Male schoolchildren in America can wear shorts on hot days, but dress codes don't allow this for little girls. Why are women believed to be 'asking for it' when we show skin or wear tight clothing? I make myself as pretty as possible because it makes me happy, not because I seek male attention of validation. However, even when I'm wearing baggy clothes and no makeup, walking with my 2 year old in the street, I still get cat called and honked at. It's not ok. It's frightening and disrespectful.

Mraz
06-11-2014, 06:48 PM
I am not saying I don't understand the protectiveness either. I am simply saying it is sick and insulting to make the Male Gender the Pedophilic Gender by association.

What kind of guy would choose a career where he take care of kids? It's understandable when a guy has a job where he helps youth to stop drugs, get away from gangs, but 5 years old kids? For me they'll always be suspect.

SardiniaAtlantis
06-11-2014, 06:53 PM
What kind of guy would choose a career where he take care of kids? It's understandable when a guy has a job where he helps youth to stop drugs, get away from gangs, but 5 years old kids? For me they'll always be suspect.

Listen I am not saying that most guys would enjoy working with small children... to be honest I would find the situation insufferable and very annoying to say the least, but simply because of someones gender lets say a guy was hard on his luck and there was a very well paying nanny job from a well to do family available. Or lets even say someone exists out there who actually enjoys taking care of children not for any sick deviant reasons. They should not be immediately thought of as a Pedophile. WTF should we change the Male gender to the word Pedophile?! Should we replace the word man with the word Pedophile?!! Are you not insulted that youd be associated with such scum???

Stefan_Dusan
06-11-2014, 06:58 PM
I'm semi a pilot (single engines) and I just feel uncomfortable whenever I learn my pilot will be a woman on one of those commercial planes.

Mraz
06-11-2014, 07:02 PM
WTF should we change the Male gender to the word Pedophile?! Should we replace the word man with the word Pedophile?!! Are you not insulted that youd be associated with such scum???

Feel free to let your children between suspect guys hands, it's so progressive :rolleyes:

And I don't feel associated to anything, I'm not a feminist to believe that male and female are social classes. It's a fact that most of criminals, killers, pedophiles are males.

SardiniaAtlantis
06-11-2014, 07:06 PM
Feel free to let your children between suspect guys hands, it's so progressive :rolleyes:

And I don't feel associated to anything, I'm not a feminist to believe that male and female are social classes. It's a fact that most of criminals, killers, pedophiles are males.

Great now you are associating all Males with not only Pedophiles but Murderers as well. Yes Lets just change the name of our gender to Scum why don't we?

Vorpal
06-11-2014, 07:06 PM
PassionforPerfection are you experienced as a security guard?

Hithaeglir
06-11-2014, 07:11 PM
I would never go to a male beautician :lol:

Vorpal
06-11-2014, 07:11 PM

PassionforPerfection are you experienced as a security guard?

GrebluBro
06-11-2014, 07:16 PM
Average Women got lower intelligence than men, but certain women got required skills so they should get what they deserve.

Hithaeglir
No Vorpal i'm not experienced as a security guard.

Kazimiera

Depends what you are going for. If it was make-up, nails or facial treatments - yes. Maybe even for massage because men have nice strong hands.

If it was for some intimate waxing, no. Although I might make concessions if he was queer. It's rare to find straight men in the beauty industry anyway.

Hithaeglir
06-11-2014, 07:18 PM
Depends what you are going for. If it was make-up, nails or facial treatments - yes. Maybe even for massage because men have nice strong hands.

If it was for some intimate waxing, no. Although I might make concessions if he was queer. It's rare to find straight men in the beauty industry anyway.

Yes my mind went to waxing.Well if he was gay i wouldn't mind to be honest.

LightHouse89
06-11-2014, 07:20 PM
I think the majority of british men would be better at being stay at home dads and house nannies. women in the british islands are not given enough equality :rolleyes:

LightHouse89
06-11-2014, 07:20 PM
No Vorpal i'm not experienced as a security guard.

you strike me as the type.

Hithaeglir
06-11-2014, 07:21 PM
you strike me as the type.

Type?

LightHouse89
06-11-2014, 07:24 PM
Type?

a hands on woman....or like the bossy type.

Kazimiera
06-11-2014, 07:25 PM
When I was a student, I noticed a lot of bias against male nurses and midwives. Many women didn't want men washing them or delivering their babies. I find it rather absurd that a woman who refuses care from a male nurse or male midwife has no problems going to a male gynaecologist.

Mraz
06-11-2014, 07:25 PM
Great now you are associating all Males with not only Pedophiles but Murderers as well. Yes Lets just change the name of our gender to Scum why don't we?

I don't feel related to sick minded people to me they should be put to death, IDK how it works for other people but when I hear about guys like Joseph Fritzl, I'm not thinking "omg a guy did that i feel so concerned" that would be totally stupid, also a lot of those monsters had abusive mothers, should women also be considered as scum because some of them have created monsters? Nobody sensed would think so.

Hithaeglir
06-11-2014, 07:30 PM
a hands on woman....or like the bossy type.

Oh,you were right then.

SardiniaAtlantis
06-11-2014, 07:35 PM
I don't feel related to sick minded people to me they should be put to death, IDK how it works for other people but when I hear about guys like Joseph Fritzl, I'm not thinking "omg a guy did that i feel so concerned" that would be totally stupid, also a lot of those monsters had abusive mothers, should women also be considered as scum because some of them have created monsters? Nobody sensed would think so.

You are missing the point here. I don't feel that way no logical man would feel that way but the idea is that many women have that bias against our entire gender. That is what I cannot stand.

Caismeachd
06-11-2014, 07:46 PM
I took a few pilot training courses when I was 16 and wanted to get my licence but my parents separated around that time and I didn't have proper stability at home for it. It's definitely a job for a bloke though and much too complex for most women. Just look at the most famous female pilot, Amelia Earhart. She was a huge failure. Stick with nursing (serving and cleaning) and talking to children (mental and emotional peers) and let the men handle the complex and intelligent work.

PetiteParisienne
06-11-2014, 07:47 PM
When I was a student, I noticed a lot of bias against male nurses and midwives. Many women didn't want men washing them or delivering their babies. I find it rather absurd that a woman who refuses care from a male nurse or male midwife has no problems going to a male gynaecologist.

It's silly, isn't it? Male midwives are on the rise here in the UK, and I think it's super exciting. I have always preferred male gynaecologists, personally. The two female ones I've seen were both a bit rough and catty.

LightHouse89
06-11-2014, 07:58 PM
Oh,you were right then.

do you wear boxers or panties?

LightHouse89
06-11-2014, 07:59 PM
I took a few pilot training courses when I was 16 and wanted to get my licence but my parents separated around that time and I didn't have proper stability at home for it. It's definitely a job for a bloke though and much too complex for most women. Just look at the most famous female pilot, Amelia Earhart. She was a huge failure. Stick with nursing (serving and cleaning) and talking to children (mental and emotional peers) and let the men handle the complex and intelligent work.

your so sexist Robert :rolleyes:

LightHouse89
06-11-2014, 08:00 PM

I think pedophilia will be legal in England soon.

Caismeachd
06-11-2014, 08:04 PM
your so sexist Robert :rolleyes:

My so is what?

DarkSecret
06-11-2014, 08:08 PM

Parents destroy many dreams unfortunately :( But you are wrong about women thing. Look at sabiha gökçen she was hilarious!

Vorpal
06-11-2014, 08:12 PM
My so is what?

Native speaker. :picard2:

♥ Lily ♥
06-11-2014, 09:47 PM
In the City of London, the financial district in the city named London (there's 2 Londons in London) it's the worlds largest financial centre..... and it's dominated by men, (as shown in this video report below), where about 1 female is in a managerial role there.
There is a biological difference between males and females. Reports shows that females in Britain tend to take more subservient roles of secretarial work, and men dominate the workplace (especially in the City of London). Men are reportedly paid higher than most females in the UK as they're mostly doing higher positions of work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD0lx9MKp7Q

I don't see it as 'sexism', I see it as human nature. It's a strong core of LaVeyan philosophy by Doctor Anton LaVey, (author of the Satanic Bible and founder of the official Church of Satan, where many police officers, nurses, doctor and atheists attend). A philosophy based on Atheism and a constant study and learning about human nature, survival, Darwinian lores... a study of the 4 different human body types and their corresponding egos, accents, voice tones, the carnal nature of humans, psychology of human animals, and understanding that males and females are very different. It's an elitist philosophy based on survival in the carnal nature of the world, (where everything natural and carnal and earthly is referred to as 'satanic' by the religious people who teach ideologies that are everything that is against reality, science, human survival, nature, and instead they teach abuse in their most unnatural and extremely abusive holy books whichpeople are threatened to 'obey' and their religious ideologies are all fraud and humans are not 'equal'. The same way you can't be forced to 'love everyone' and not feel hate or pride in life).

It's an understanding of science, a philosophy which requires constant study of human nature, rather than worship, where absolutely nothing is believed as a fact without scientific proof. And understanding the differences between male and female.

"Equality'' claims doesn't help if a female if she is beaten up by a guy. (The problem of sexism claims is explained somewhere in the video below, around the middle part).

Males and females are physically different, emotionally and biologically different, and that is just a scientific fact of nature. Feminists are against embracing feminity, gentleness, feminine clothing, and are actually anti-female because they want to be men instead and feminists are insulting to females, like Doctor LaVey's books teach and he was the advisor to Marilyn Monroe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpI_TvJXc84

"Men and females are different and that difference must be exploited." Kevin I. Slaughter, High Priest, Church of Satan, Athiest, who has a lot of respect for females. (The science of this difference is shown somewhere in the video above which explains it more).

There is a difference.

Some females get angry with LaVey's teachings and books and refuse to wear the church uniform of stockings, heels, dresses and red lipstick like LaVey advises. But everything he taught is based on Darwinism and proven science and facts of nature. Dr. Anton Szandor LaVey wasn't misogynistic, quite the opposite; he taught many glamorous women everything for happiness and success, dress styles, voice tones, accents, body language, understanding the senses, the human body, nature. A carnal celebration of the real world, believing in yourself, science, reality, and understanding the animal kingdom and human nature.

Men are different to females in the animal kingdom and natural carnal world. If they want to be midwives, that's their human right, and I don't have a problem with it, but it's rare. I think a lot about societal reactions can be explained by science and sociology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ3ALnfoAM0
Equality leads to stagnation in a naturally competitive Darwinian world of survival of the fittest in nature where nothing can grow.
There's those who have ideologies how they'd like the world to be, and those who accept nature for what it is and learn from the reality of nature.

I've Her Son
06-16-2014, 03:36 PM
Women should have their heads, arms and legs chopped off and be kept alive by mechanical respiration. Their only purpose should be having children. TRANSHUMANISM is the FUTURE.

zhaoyun
06-16-2014, 03:48 PM
Women should have their heads, arms and legs chopped off and be kept alive by mechanical respiration. Their only purpose should be having children. TRANSHUMANISM is the FUTURE.

You're a sick fuck. Talking so much trash behind a fucking computer, harrassing women online like a poor fucking excuse for a man. I wonder how you're like IRL, probably some fucking fat balding insolent neckbeard who collects guns to compensate for their powerless reality.

Raven_
06-16-2014, 03:55 PM
I can't even imagine male nannies. Some fathers do take maternity leaves and do well, but taking care of children of others everyday just sounds so weird...

OnceLord
06-16-2014, 04:02 PM
Well as much as progressivists like to think the world is some sort of template they can wipe clean and build new ideas upon, it simply isnt the case. Certain jobs attract certain sorts of people and have certain requirements which women may not at this current time be suitable for.

Subcultures that have lingered for decades in certain professions (the army) simply will not be changing anytime soon and it is naive for people to think quotas or what have you will improve the situation.

What is needed is some hard questions into why certain trends persist. Really driving that point home among the modern workforce. Then all the other measures can be instituted. Thats my two pennies!

Petros Houhoulis
06-16-2014, 04:47 PM
Britain ravaged by sexism: women know your place!

Nearly four in 10 Brits believe women should not work in a range of jobs including soldier, pilot, mechanic or surgeon, suggesting sexism is still "prevalent" in the workplace, a study has revealed

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02579/lisa-crossword_2579634b.jpg

Some 40 per cent of the UK population also believe men should not do jobs such as midwife, nurse, nanny or beautician, the study of 2,026 adults found.

Among the least trusted professionals are male nannies, female electricians, male primary school teachers and female bus drivers, the study by WorldPay Zinc, a payment processing firm, revealed.

Geraldine Wilson, managing director of WorldPay Zinc, said: "People in Britain are prone to stereotyping men and women based on their gender. Strong opinions on which jobs are for men and which are for women still exist, as do beliefs that men are better in stereotypically masculine roles such as plumber and electrician, whilst women make better nurses and florists.

"The survey revealed a number of concerning facts about the opinions of men and women in Britain. Both sexes are still being held back from pursuing occupations that might not be seen as suitable for their gender."

Another hurdle on the way to equality appears to be trust, with almost a third (32 per cent) of people saying they’re suspicious of men choosing to work as beauticians, and of women choosing to work as electricians. Between 16 per cent and 19 per cent would not trust a male nanny, male beautician or male midwife; whereas female pilots, female electricians and female mechanics would not be trusted by 8 per cent to 10 per cent of adults, according to the study.

Throughout the survey men "expressed more dated opinions and attitudes than women", voicing a lack of trust in both men and women doing jobs not historically associated with their gender. Only 56 per cent of men believe that women should be free to do any job they like. Similarly, only 52 per cent of men think that men should be able to become beauticians, nannies or midwives.

Wales appears to have the most open-minded views on the career choices of men and women, as well as being the most trusting of people doing jobs, regardless of their gender. London, on the other hand, was found to have high levels of discrimination and sexism.

https://www.worldpayzinc.com/sites/default/files/campaigns/gender-divide-infographic/img/gender-stereotypes.png

The study points to women and men who have overcome gender discrimination to forge ahead in unlikely career paths.

Charlotte Keene, 25, has been a gas engineer for six years. She said: “There has been a lot of gender discrimination in my career so far, training was tough and people assume I won’t be as good as a male engineer. I’ve been so stressed about this at times that I nearly threw the towel in.

“But instead of giving into the stereotypes, I saw a gap in the market; lots of women feel safer letting me into their home than they would a man. Now I’m the proud owner of my own company."

The majority of Brits (66 per cent) surveyed think men make better plumbers than women, as well as better mechanics and better electricians. Just 3 per cent think women are better pilots, with a further 3 per cent believing women make better surgeons.

There is also a presumption that men are worse at certain traditionally female jobs. Just 3 per cent think men make better primary school teachers, while 48 per cent say women are better. The majority (64 per cent) say women are better florists, nannies and nurses.

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-business/10490727/Britain-ravaged-by-sexism-women-know-your-place.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiJVJ5QRRUE