PDA

View Full Version : TOTALLY almond eyes in european guy, how can you explain this?

waltraut
06-11-2014, 08:18 PM
This is a VERY uncommon eyelid for an european, anyway I saw very few of these examples. One of them is a friend of mines, i post here just a pic of his eyes for privacy reasons of course. He has no chinese or japanese or korean ancesters, of course!

Yehiel
06-11-2014, 08:19 PM
Almond eyes are comon in europe, very common in southern europe. Not totally almond like your talking though.

Äijä
06-11-2014, 08:20 PM
This is a VERY uncommon eyelid for an european, anyway I saw very few of these examples. One of them is a friend of mines, i post here just a pic of his eyes for privacy reasons of course. He has no chinese or japanese or korean ancesters, of course!

DNA test would tell the truth.

Neanderthal
06-11-2014, 08:21 PM
I would be surprised if this guy is actually pure or near pure European. He has no upper eyelid and he has internal epicanthus. Could you show us a picture of his whole face?

waltraut
06-11-2014, 08:23 PM
yehil you'r right, almond-shaped eyes are common all around europe. But this case is different, here the epicanthic fold is NOT an european one, I think...but the guy has no far-east ancestors for sure.

waltraut
06-11-2014, 08:26 PM
well Neanderthal I'm not sure I can post here a full pic because of privacy, aniway: he is quite short for a man (let's say 1.75 circa), alpine-type body (heavy set, not fat anyway), with light-brown hair.

JoeyGee8688
06-11-2014, 08:31 PM
Some northern euros have epicanthic folds, which probably evolved to shield the eye ball and tear duct from cold wind. His look exceptionally pronounced however.

waltraut
06-11-2014, 08:35 PM
joey, he's from south-europe ...yes, a unique case I would say!