PDA

View Full Version : Mass beheadings reported in Northern Iraq

wvwvw
06-11-2014, 09:30 PM
Iraq crisis: al-Qaeda forces seize Mosul and Tikrit - live
US and UK speak of deep concern as al-Qaeda take swathes of northern Iraq, sparking a mass exodus of civilians - follow latest developments

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02938/iraq-isis-families_2938128b.jpg

Iraqi families fleeing violence in the northern Nineveh province gather at a Kurdish checkpoint in Aski Kalak Photo: Safin Hamed/AFP
By Raf Sanchez, Harriet Alexander and Barney Henderson7:46PM BST 11 Jun 2014 1855 Comments
This page will automatically update every 90 secondsOn Off
• US says it "stands ready" to provide assistance to Iraq
• David Cameron rules out British military intervention
• Turkey "will retaliate" if its 80 hostages are harmed
• 500,000 flee Mosul as al-Qaeda pushes into new town
• What is ISIS?
• The jihadist behind the takeover of Mosul
• Why Mosul is the 'forgotten' insurgent stronghold
• Al-Qaeda seizes Iraq's second city as terrified residents flee
Latest
22.10 Ban Ki-Moon, the UN Secretary General, is calling for the international community to stand behind Iraq. A spokesman said:
The secretary-general urges the international community to unite in showing solidarity with Iraq as it confronts this serious security challenge.
21.35 Here's some Youtube footage purportedly showing abandoned Iraqi military positions in Mosul and ISIS fighters driving openly through the streets with their black banners flying.

21.15 We've heard consistent reports that the Iraqi security forces - which the US and Britain spent billions training and equipping - melted in the face of the Sunni militants' advance.

20.45 The US Embassy in Iraq has a grim message to Americans travelling in the country: things are as bad now as the height of the fighting in 2007.
Numerous insurgent groups, including the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), previously known as al-Qa’ida in Iraq, remain active and terrorist activity and violence persist in many areas of the country at levels unseen since 2007.
20.15 The Syrian regime of Bashar al-Assad has said it is prepared to come to Iraq's aid against the Sunni insurgents sweeping through the country. "The foreign-backed terrorism that our brothers in Iraq are facing is the same that is targeting Syria," the foreign ministry said.
While it's true Assad and the Iraqi government have a common enemy, it's not clear the Syrians can spare any troops from their own fight to help Baghdad.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/

Äijä
06-11-2014, 09:40 PM
Send a demand to surrender, those that dont get nuked, that would be in the language they understand.

Mraz
06-11-2014, 09:42 PM
So those guys are strong enough to take over cities but not enough to kill some GIs?

legolasbozo
06-11-2014, 10:31 PM
So those guys are strong enough to take over cities but not enough to kill some GIs?

Erdoğan and barzani has been allies till now, and they reached an aggrement about transportation of iraqi kurdistan oil. Let's make an analogy, Turkey is a dealer and wanted to control streets and kingpin (USA) warns Turkey with İSİD card. Those salafi pricks are puppets of saudi arabia and UAE, and they are puppets of USA and İsrael.

LightHouse89
06-11-2014, 10:34 PM
well dipshit barry better fix this by helping them out by predator droning the bastards. Oh wait I forgot Obama is a muslim extremist himself.....oppps.

LightHouse89
06-11-2014, 10:36 PM
Erdoğan and barzani has been allies till now, and they reached an aggrement about transportation of iraqi kurdistan oil. Let's make an analogy, Turkey is a dealer and wanted to control streets and kingpin (USA) warns Turkey with İSİD card. Those salafi pricks are puppets of saudi arabia and UAE, and they are puppets of USA and İsrael.

not really if they threaten to bomb us and already have sent fighters here to plan more attacks on us. thanks to an open door policy, a pro radical muslim government in Washington and a Marxist dictator we will have more problems. I suppoer hanging the president [what we use to do with niggers] and isolating America from the worlds problems. Banning islam in America, and ousting Marxist liberals from our government......now sending all of our enemies to north korea to die in work camps. God bless America! fuck the rest of the world. that's how traditional americans deal with it.

Anglojew
06-11-2014, 10:37 PM
Wouldn't be Islam without beheadings

Graham
06-11-2014, 10:38 PM
We brought in the Taliban & trained them to what they are in Afghanistan. We get rid of Saddam Hussein & thus bring in nutcase Muslims.

:picard1:

LightHouse89
06-11-2014, 10:38 PM

1 US soldier is equaivelent to 500 shitheads....now 1 marine is equivalent to 1,000 insurgents. My cousin scalped an insurgent prisoner in Faluja 2007.

LightHouse89
06-11-2014, 10:40 PM
We brought in the Taliban & trained them to what they are in Afghanistan. We get rid of Saddam Hussein & thus bring in nutcase Muslims.

:picard1:

this is why America is better off being an isolationist nation not an interventionist nation. we also should ban islam and muslims period. they are our enemies and always will be. we need to stop pussy footing with the old world that is why my ancestors came here to begin with. but if anyone bombs us expect us to exterminate over 50% of their population. an eye for an eye. Europeans should do the same they would be better off being isolationists.

LightHouse89
06-11-2014, 10:41 PM
Wouldn't be Islam without beheadings

yes its how they treat prisoners of war. there are a lot of videos of them doing it to us civilians....this is why when I see 500 of them killed by one missle strike I thank God. I wish we had napalm when we went into afghnistan. I support human rights to other enemies but non to these scum bags.

Vasconcelos
06-11-2014, 10:54 PM
People are losing their heads left right and centre in that region.. :\

Drawing-slim
06-11-2014, 11:25 PM
One thing is for sure, these motherfuckers are not to mess with. We made a big mistake to declare war on psycho individuals that crave dying.

TCDA1986
06-11-2014, 11:28 PM
David Cameron rules out British military intervention

The only time where perhaps (I am still not sure) it would have made sense and all of the Arab countries, Iran and Russia might have collaborated.

What are Blair and Bush saying? The "war on terror" brought Al Qaeda into power, but they aren't saying anything?

The Lawspeaker
06-11-2014, 11:37 PM
Send a demand to surrender, those that dont get nuked, that would be in the language they understand.
^ This.

The Lawspeaker
06-11-2014, 11:38 PM
One thing is for sure, these motherfuckers are not to mess with. We made a big mistake to declare war on psycho individuals that crave dying.

Then why not give them exactly what they want ? We should give them the inhumane, cruel, humiliating deaths they so crave. It will make both of us (us, the Free West, and them) feel better because both get exactly what they want: we want them dead and they want to die. See.. both sides go away happy.

Drawing-slim
06-11-2014, 11:41 PM
Then why not give them exactly what they want: inhumane, cruel, humiliating deaths. It will make both of us (us, the Free West, and them) feel better because both get exactly what they want: we want them dead and they want to die. See.. both sides go away happy.

I agree that these lunatic scums need some extreme measures of fighting but there're lots of innocent civilians there. I would call up on the civilians to withdraw from all those areas and nuke the shit out of that place.

The Lawspeaker
06-11-2014, 11:43 PM
I agree that these lunatic scums need some extreme measures of fighting but there're lots of innocent civilians there. I would call up on the civilians to withdraw from all those areas and nuke the shit out of that place.

That's the best solution. It will also set an example to the rest of those lunatics: either submit or die. There will be no Islamic funerals for them because they will be vaporised and whatever is left of them will be buried in a way that should conflict with Islamic law. Just to humiliate them and set an example.

Drawing-slim
06-11-2014, 11:48 PM
That's the best solution. It will also set an example to the rest of those lunatics: either submit or die. There will be no Islamic funerals for them because they will be vaporised and whatever is left of them will be buried in a way that should conflict with Islamic law. Just to humiliate them and set an example.

There's no other way to win. These guys are so bad and so violent that even al-Qaida wanted to distance themselves from them due to their brutality. Now that's just insane.

The Lawspeaker
06-11-2014, 11:51 PM
There's no other way to win. These guys are so bad and so violent that even al-Qaida wanted to distance themselves from them due to their brutality. Now that's just insane.

The only answer is complete extermination.

Drawing-slim
06-11-2014, 11:58 PM
The only answer is complete extermination.

Another option would be to give them an area or a province they can call their country in ME. Do population exchanges and make a deal. Warn all those people that wish to live under their rule of law. Then One single trouble coming from them outside their borders it's an automatic nu-clear bombs being dropped and wipe out every single one.

The Lawspeaker
06-12-2014, 12:01 AM
Another option would be to give them an area or a province they can call their country in ME. Do population exchanges and make a deal. Warn all those people that wish to live under their rule of law. Then One single trouble coming from them outside their borders it's an automatic nu-clear bombs being dropped and wipe out every single one.

No. That would mean that we submit to their wishes and those empty threats would not materialise. So the atom bomb will have to be used now or never.

Drawing-slim
06-12-2014, 12:04 AM
No. That would mean that we submit to their wishes and those empty threats would not materialise. So the atom bomb will have to be used now or never.

I don't know what the good solution is but I know that west is losing. I also know that the world is in great danger from these lunatics.
So somekinda fair deal it's good for all of us, even if that makes us look weak.

wvwvw
06-12-2014, 12:09 AM
June 9, 2014 ↔ 13 comments
Rebel General: US Arms to Syria Creating Warlords

FSA Brigadier General Abdelilah al-Bashir, one of the top leaders of the Supreme Military Council of the secular rebel faction, says the growing US arms shipments are undermining the FSA and creating myriad Somali-style warlords.

Brig. Gen. Bashir’s complaints seem to center around the US bypassing the ineffectual FSA council and are directly shipping arms to various fighters on the ground.

Those shipments aim at giving the US some more control over the rank-and-file rebel soldiers, but is also making them less dependent on the FSA leadership, and more inclined to operate independently.

US arms are chiefly going to “secular” rebels, who amount to a small minority of the rebellion. Israeli military intelligence has put the rebellion’s Islamist factions at about 80 percent of their overall fighting force. The US has offered almost no information on who it is sending the arms to, but some indications are that some of the weapons are winding up in the hands of Islamist factions.

wvwvw
06-12-2014, 12:19 AM
So basically the arms that US is sending to Syria end up in the hands of Islamists :picard2:

US Still Backing al Qaeda in Syria
Flynt Leverett on the regime change plan

Flynt Leverett, discusses Obama’s doubling down on his failed Syria policy; the bipartisan agreement on helping al-Qaeda overthrow Assad’s government; and how to resolve the bloody Syrian conflict (if sane people were in charge).

Listen to Podcast:
http://scotthorton.org/interviews/2014/06/04/060414-flynt-leverett/

Farah
06-12-2014, 12:26 AM
The worst part about such news is to think of all the lives that have passed in the past decade for the sake of this conflict, just for these guys to take over! Oh God. They're not even such an enormously large group yet everyone is terrified of them.

My uncle lives in North Iraq, it was flourishing and stable. and now God knows what hellhole they'll be expanding.

Drawing-slim
06-12-2014, 12:33 AM
The worst part about such news is to think of all the lives that have passed in the past decade for the sake of this conflict, just for these guys to take over! Oh God. They're not even such an enormously large group yet everyone is terrified of them.

My uncle lives in North Iraq, it was flourishing and stable. and now God knows what hellhole they'll be expanding.

Yea, I'm more interested to know what people like you from that area have to say.

Crn Volk
06-12-2014, 01:22 AM
That's the problem with western style of fighting. Dropping bombs, fighting from a distance with expensive toys. Trying to train locals, who then switch sides when you leave etc. They need to take a leaf out of the Russian book and pursue a scorched earth policy. You need to out-terrorise the terrorist and make them beg for mercy. Make no mistake, they are fighting a war to implant a global Caliphate. The sooner the West realizes this, the better.

Hexachordia
06-12-2014, 02:26 AM
So basically the arms that US is sending to Syria end up in the hands of Islamists :picard2:

US Still Backing al Qaeda in Syria
Flynt Leverett on the regime change plan

Flynt Leverett, discusses Obama’s doubling down on his failed Syria policy; the bipartisan agreement on helping al-Qaeda overthrow Assad’s government; and how to resolve the bloody Syrian conflict (if sane people were in charge).

Listen to Podcast:
http://scotthorton.org/interviews/2014/06/04/060414-flynt-leverett/

They possibly intended to bring about this result. Who believe they are fighting alqaeda in Afganistan and helping alqaeda in Syria?? Who are the people american drones killing. No body really knows.
Americans seem to be fighting an invisible enemy in Middle East and Afgaanistan, most time they have been killing civilians.

Dandelion
06-12-2014, 02:27 AM
That's the problem with western style of fighting. Dropping bombs, fighting from a distance with expensive toys. Trying to train locals, who then switch sides when you leave etc. They need to take a leaf out of the Russian book and pursue a scorched earth policy. You need to out-terrorise the terrorist and make them beg for mercy. Make no mistake, they are fighting a war to implant a global Caliphate. The sooner the West realizes this, the better.

It's not as if the Soviet Union was successful in stabilising Afghanistan (and they did use total war tactics as you are suggesting, 800,000 to 1,500,000 Afghan civilians killed). I think the very presence of such radicals is always problematic and that there's little one can do. It's a problem their culture allows for such lunacy, something unknown to the rest of the non-Islamic world.
Best for Iraq would have been for Saddam to remain in power. A brutal secular dictator who is of the same culture. He was the lesser evil (not praising him in any way of course; but no invasion of Iraq would have had such scenario most probably).

Meh, the US had to invade and insult the intelligence of their citizens by using 'freedom' arguments in their propaganda (while it obviously was about oil).

RussiaPrussia
06-12-2014, 02:30 AM
and this is the place europe wants its gas and oil?

Crn Volk
06-12-2014, 03:22 AM
It's not as if the Soviet Union was successful in stabilising Afghanistan (and they did use total war tactics as you are suggesting, 800,000 to 1,500,000 Afghan civilians killed). I think the very presence of such radicals is always problematic and that there's little one can do. It's a problem their culture allows for such lunacy, something unknown to the rest of the non-Islamic world.
Best for Iraq would have been for Saddam to remain in power. A brutal secular dictator who is of the same culture. He was the lesser evil (not praising him in any way of course; but no invasion of Iraq would have had such scenario most probably).

Meh, the US had to invade and insult the intelligence of their citizens by using 'freedom' arguments in their propaganda (while it obviously was about oil).

Agree on Saddam, which is why Assad should remain.

Loki
06-12-2014, 07:15 AM
1 US soldier is equaivelent to 500 shitheads....now 1 marine is equivalent to 1,000 insurgents. My cousin scalped an insurgent prisoner in Faluja 2007.

Those were not the same 'insurgents' as you see today, they were Iraqi patriots who wanted to rid Iraq of US occupation.

And if 1 marine was = 1,000 insurgents, the US wouldn't have run away from the Taliban as they are now.

LightHouse89
06-12-2014, 01:43 PM

the issue is when a super power expects respect from the world but gives its enemies human rights when they give us no human rights.....I believe in an eye for an eye....god said it is acceptable. No more pussy fotting around. As my uncle put it if we used flamethrowers and napalm bombs in afghanistan you better believe the enemy would have surrendered along time ago. The issue is with modern democracy allowing liberals to be in command of the army and politics....they fuck everything up. I am glad to see the tides changing where I live and people are becoming more and more paleoconservative and very very anti liberal.

I think every democrat should be charged with treason and deported to North Korea where they can work in work camps for the rest of their lives.

LightHouse89
06-12-2014, 01:46 PM
Those were not the same 'insurgents' as you see today, they were Iraqi patriots who wanted to rid Iraq of US occupation.

And if 1 marine was = 1,000 insurgents, the US wouldn't have run away from the Taliban as they are now.

Yes the same patriots who abducted civilians working over there because they were american and cutting their heads off with steak knifes. Wonderful patriots. I think one thing is for sure my country gets alot of crap for helping out other countries, we get bombed and targeted over seas and assaulted. We do not owe this world a single penny.

Very rarely has anyone done anything for us. We do not owe Iraq or any country over there anything. Why send our soldiers to give someone else freedom? a people who do not wish to be free or wish to fight for it themselves deserve slavery for eternity.

LightHouse89
06-12-2014, 01:49 PM
and this is the place europe wants its gas and oil?

I support the USA and Russia being business partners....but then again we already are with china. [we are very reliant on china which is pathetic for a super power]. I think western europe should rely on russia, china and the US for resources. America has alot of resources we have yet to tap into. We could survive on our own literally without foriegn resources.

LightHouse89
06-12-2014, 01:50 PM

we pulled out because the war costed about 1 trillion dollars a week and something we could not afford. Iraqis and Afghans really want sharia law so what we should have done is put a Sharia like government in power. If they want to cut off each other's heads I am all for it.

LightHouse89
06-12-2014, 01:52 PM
I don't know what the good solution is but I know that west is losing. I also know that the world is in great danger from these lunatics.
So somekinda fair deal it's good for all of us, even if that makes us look weak.

how are we losing if my marxist regime supports radical islam? they do not support the taliban for the fact they allowed al-qaeda to train in afghanistan to bomb us. If I was president and they attacked us again I would use a nuclear weapon on the middle east.....maybe Mecca or which ever area was the main stronghold of the bastards. That would humble them.

random
06-12-2014, 01:53 PM
They should get droned.

LightHouse89
06-12-2014, 01:55 PM

In war there is no civilians. You think those people cared about civilians here or stationed else where in the world? No. Who cares about civilians. No enemies people are innocent. They are all our enemies and the quicker we realize that the better. Enough pussy footing with them, kissing ass and start kicking their ass back to the stone age.

One of my uncles in the Korean war use to say how the Koreans would run out of caves screaming the surrender because Americans would fire a burst of flamethrower napalm into a cave......believe me the asians are ten times tougher than these cowards over there.....if we used the old weaponry they would surrender in no time.

The Lawspeaker
06-12-2014, 01:58 PM
They should get droned.
Droned ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBFBZb-B3Vo

Napalm the fuckers. Then send in the most nasty motherfuckers the West has to offer to play with the heads of surviving terrorists and do some seriously degrading shit to them. A bit Pershing vs the Moro's or Alfa Group in Beirut in 1985. We shouldn't just break them militarily - we should break their spirits.

random
06-12-2014, 02:08 PM
Droned ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBFBZb-B3Vo

Napalm the fuckers. Then send in the most nasty motherfuckers the West has to offer to play with their heads and do some seriously degrading shit to those that survived the initial runs. A bit Pershing vs the Moro's or Alfa Group in Beirut in 1985.

The US is probably not going to intervene officially, but if they did they'll probably do some air strikes and send some Special forces teams. They can use drones to literally target any place on the planet and they can be very effective( they don't need congress or public approval to use them), They are less expansive and just as deadly.

The ISIS has to be contained. If Iraq fell to them other islamists in the region will rise and start their own version of this madness.

LightHouse89
06-12-2014, 02:12 PM
The US is probably not going to intervene officially, but if they did they'll probably do some air strikes and send some Special forces teams. They can use drones to literally target any place on the planet and they can be very effective( they don't need congress or public approval to use them), They are less expansive and just as deadly.

The ISIS has to be contained. If Iraq fell to them other islamists in the region will rise and start their own version of this madness.

the Child in Cheif ahem Commander in Chief wont do such a thing. He wont kill his muslim brotherhood over there. Do you think a child ahem man who endorses and calls a deserter a hero will resort to honoring a fight against people he looks up to [islamic extremists]. He just handed over 5 senior al-qaeda people....where do you think his loyalties are? Not to America, Not to the West and most certinaly not to the governments in charge over there. He infact wants to wage a jihad ahem war against russia the last christian nation on earth. What does that tell you about him?

He belongs in a cotton doing what his ancestors did best....picking cotton. The only task they are capable of doing.

wvwvw
06-12-2014, 02:16 PM
Well iraq has officially asked the US to intervene:

June 11, 2014 ↔ 4 comments
Iraq Asking for US Air Strikes Against al-Qaeda

Officials say that the Iraqi government has requested US military aid in the form of air strikes against al-Qaeda targets in the country, multiple requests over the last several weeks.

Though the requests began a while ago, al-Qaeda in Iraq’s (AQI’s) recent expansion into Mosul and Tikrit reportedly has the Obama Administration considering some involvement, including drone strikes, in the ongoing war.

US involvement in Iraq has gone extremely poorly in the past. AQI, the force that is now tearing through the Iraqi military, was virtually nonexistent before the 2003 US occupation, and grew primarily to fight the US, before moving on to other targets after the US pullout.

That has the administration reluctant to get too deeply sucked into another Iraq War, so beyond potential air strikes, the US involvement will likely focus on throwing military aid at Iraq.
http://news.antiwar.com/2014/06/11/iraq-asking-for-us-air-strikes-against-al-qaeda/

In any case, expect a new wave of Iraqi refugees to flood neighbouring countries and Europe

LightHouse89
06-12-2014, 02:23 PM
Well iraq has officially asked the US to intervene:

June 11, 2014 ↔ 4 comments
Iraq Asking for US Air Strikes Against al-Qaeda

Officials say that the Iraqi government has requested US military aid in the form of air strikes against al-Qaeda targets in the country, multiple requests over the last several weeks.

Though the requests began a while ago, al-Qaeda in Iraq’s (AQI’s) recent expansion into Mosul and Tikrit reportedly has the Obama Administration considering some involvement, including drone strikes, in the ongoing war.

US involvement in Iraq has gone extremely poorly in the past. AQI, the force that is now tearing through the Iraqi military, was virtually nonexistent before the 2003 US occupation, and grew primarily to fight the US, before moving on to other targets after the US pullout.

That has the administration reluctant to get too deeply sucked into another Iraq War, so beyond potential air strikes, the US involvement will likely focus on throwing military aid at Iraq.
http://news.antiwar.com/2014/06/11/iraq-asking-for-us-air-strikes-against-al-qaeda/

In any case, expect a new wave of Iraqi refugees to flood neighbouring countries and Europe

Yes Barrack has openly hailed FSA for being heroes and friends of america [after they threatened us more than once] and has given them weapons now they will use those weapons to attack Iraq. The Democrats in America are pro radical Islam. They even have welcomed it here yet they arm terror groups but want to disarm citizens? No thanks I know now what kind of criminal element runs my country. I just pray to God I live long enough to see this government over thrown.

LightHouse89
06-12-2014, 02:24 PM
further more America said they wont do anything at all for Iraq. Well the people voted for a liberal while they were texting on their cellphones and not paying attention enough the fruits of stupidity for two more years America.