PDA

View Full Version : Flying fish... evolution is wonderful!

♥ Lily ♥
06-12-2014, 12:22 AM
Narrated by Sir David Attenborough.
We can learn so much from science and closely observing nature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKNjUQgQHPI

Melina
06-12-2014, 12:27 AM
Nature is beautiful.

♥ Lily ♥
06-13-2014, 12:30 PM
Nature is beautiful.
Sometimes... but nature can be harsh and cruel too. :(
I personally don't view nature as being 'good' or 'evil' though, it's just nature.
Eg: The energies of fire and water gives life, but fire and water can also destroy life.
The nature of survival, hunting prey, sick animals, cancer, earthquakes, children born with no arms or legs, the nature of decay after death, for example.
I saw another video of flying fish attacking humans! (But then... humans attack fish too!) :rolleyes:
I saw a video of an ant colony devouring the head of a rival queen ant, and suddenly the full picture of nature is realised. It's survival of the fittest in nature.

Kalimtari
06-13-2014, 12:45 PM
Sometimes... but nature can be harsh and cruel too. :(
I personally don't view nature as being 'good' or 'evil' though, it's just nature.
Eg: The energies of fire and water gives life, but fire and water can also destroy life.
The nature of survival, hunting prey, sick animals, cancer, earthquakes, children born with no arms or legs, the nature of decay after death, for example.
I saw another video of flying fish attacking humans! (But then... humans attack fish too!) :rolleyes:
I saw a video of an ant colony devouring the head of a rival queen ant, and suddenly the full picture of nature is realised. It's survival of the fittest in nature.

+1

♥ Lily ♥
06-21-2014, 04:33 PM
Bump.