PDA

View Full Version : ISIS gains in Iraq and Syria. Time for Iraq War 3?

Crn Volk
06-12-2014, 01:00 AM
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/06/11/opinion/cooper-quilliam-isis-mosul-takeover/

What do you think?

Hayalet
06-12-2014, 01:20 AM
Well, Iraq War 2 is what created this situation in the first place, so...

Yaroslav
06-12-2014, 01:23 AM
A caliphate in the making. We are witnessing history. I wish we had enough Catholics to build our own theocracies, or the true theocracy, because Allah is a false god.

Crn Volk
06-12-2014, 01:24 AM
Well, Iraq War 2 is what created this situation in the first place, so...

I know, they go from fuck-up to fuck-up. No pussy-footing around this time. Hiroshima and Nagasaki need to be used as examples.

Yaroslav
06-12-2014, 01:28 AM
Hiroshima and Nagasaki need to be used as examples.

Why? I think Islamists are better than secularists, evil as they are. The only sizable group on earth resisting feminism.

Crn Volk
06-12-2014, 01:32 AM
Why? I think Islamists are better than secularists, evil as they are. The only sizable group on earth resisting feminism.

We have differing views on who the enemy is.

Yaroslav
06-12-2014, 01:35 AM
We have differing views on who the enemy is.

If you're assuming Muslims aren't my enemies, you'd be wrong. My primary enemies are nominal Catholics/Christians, Judeo-Masons, and secularists, however.

gültekin
06-12-2014, 01:53 AM
Sinan Oğan, nationalist MP, warns yesterday the Turkish government for the turkish consulat , but the Akp Mp's has joking with him. Iraq army has not defended Mosul , and today, the Police of consolar were ordered to surrender. immediately a NATO meeting ... all this tells us a plan. USA will the control of oil. halleluja, yet another iraq+syria war

( if any faggot drool about caliphate religion or whatever, SFU)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H58-AQeIuXM

Crn Volk
06-12-2014, 01:58 AM
Sinan Oğan, natonalist MP, warns yesterday the Turkish government for the turkish consulat , but the Akp Mp's has joking with him. Iraq army has not defended Mosul , and today, the Police of consolar were ordered to surrender. immediately a NATO meeting ... all this tells us a plan. USA will the control of oil. halleluja, yet another iraq+syria war

( if any faggot drool about caliphate religion or whatever, SFU)

caliphate is their motivating factor, and they are well motivated.

gültekin
06-12-2014, 02:02 AM
caliphate is their motivating factor, and they are well motivated.
:picard1: whom?? NATO? Obama? or merkel?

Crn Volk
06-12-2014, 03:42 AM
:picard1: whom?? NATO? Obama? or merkel?

no, the sand niggerz