PDA

View Full Version : Boycott The Superbowl: Fucking Brilliant

Sol Invictus
02-04-2010, 11:34 PM
Now that's how you do it.

h-xYvv6raV8

Sol Invictus
02-04-2010, 11:52 PM
I love it how in response to Mark's request for people to turn their televisions off, that moron just comes out and says "The only person I'm going to be screaming at is my wife to go get me another sandwhich, what do you say about that?" I love the mainstream media. The beer chugging buffoon who screams at his wife is hailed as an icon, while the person who has some serious shit to say is lambasted and laughed at. :rolleyes2: What a brave new world we live in.

Anyone know when that asteroid is going to slam itself into the earth and rid us of our pathetic existence?

Birka
02-04-2010, 11:57 PM
I like that guys politics.

Sigrid
02-05-2010, 12:15 AM
NFL: Negro Felon League

Do something productive with your time.

Loddfafner
02-05-2010, 12:25 AM
After watching that (I cannot believe I wasted those minutes) I googled the Bilderberg group and discovered that at least one of their leaders was someone I've met and recall as a kindly, decent old man. I've also known members of the Bohemian club. I have a very hard time seeing those groups as demonic or threatening at all. I am glad that the world's leaders hold private events where they can bypass the bullshit.

Now I just have to wait for some conspiracy theorist to make the most of my links.

EDIT: hey, this is my 1776th post!

Sol Invictus
02-05-2010, 12:30 AM
I've met and recall as a kindly, decent old man. I've also known members of the Bohemian club.

You're actually quite right. Most of them behave very gentlemanly and kind. Most psychopath serial killers also fit such a profile, and take it from me, I have a minor degree in Criminal Psychology/Criminology. Many people who know of murderers and offenders will tell investigators that their co-workers and neighbour isn't humanly capable of such horrific things. Hell, just yesterday we were having a bbq together and he was babysitting my 3 year old.

Now I just have to wait for some conspiracy theorist to make the most of my links.

You rang?

Did you know it's illegal to engage in political agreements and pacts with foreign dignitaries and politicians without the knowledge and consent of congress? No conspiracy theory there bub.

Guess what, I know people who are in the military, and they're quite kind too.

. I am glad that the world's leaders hold private events where they can bypass the bullshit.

You mean like open air agreements and discussions with transparency?

Yeah.. total bullshit.

Phil75231
02-05-2010, 02:35 AM
He does have a point about paying too close attention to trivia at the expense of the substantive. OTOH, I'm sure even Einstein and Newton had their trivia-loving moments. It's just for ONE DAY! Let people have their occasional fun!

Birka
02-05-2010, 05:25 PM

EDIT: hey, this is my 1776th post!

You are the Anti-Patriot! The connection with you post and the number 1776 is proof.

Celxon
02-02-2014, 12:44 AM
How did that boycott go? How much money did they lose?:D