PDA

View Full Version : (FOOTAGE) Assad's Forces Bombing Town in Syria.

Yehiel
06-12-2014, 08:49 PM
The view 20 seconds into the video is crazy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbG0YAg6_1I

Pontios
06-12-2014, 08:55 PM
Blow those Wahhabists to pieces!!!

Dzihadovic
06-12-2014, 08:56 PM
Wtf that seems indiscriminate, like they don't give a shit if there are civilians in that neighborhood.

Stefan_Dusan
06-12-2014, 08:57 PM
Wtf that seems indiscriminate, like they don't give a shit if there are civilians in that neighborhood.

lol

Yehiel
06-12-2014, 08:58 PM

they dont

The Illyrian Warrior
06-12-2014, 08:59 PM
Assad bombing own civilians - either he's a genius in own way or a lunatic whose shall be treated mentally.

Stefan_Dusan
06-12-2014, 09:00 PM
Assad bombing own civilians - either he's a genius in own way or a lunatic whose shall be treated mentally.

There are no such thing as civilians in a civil war.

Yehiel
06-12-2014, 09:01 PM

This city must have been full of rebels, it wouldnt make sense for Assad to bomb a random town with just civilians, it would weaken his image

Stefan_Dusan
06-12-2014, 09:03 PM
This city must have been full of rebels, it wouldnt make sense for Assad to bomb a random town with just civilians, it would weaken his image

Again there are no civilians in a civil war, just sides. If that city is generating rebels who want to overthrow Assad then destroy it to kingdom come. All true civilians flee the country. The rest are either involved in some way.

The Illyrian Warrior
06-12-2014, 09:04 PM

Actually many could be Assad supporters nonetheless still Syrians nationality whether pro or against Assad, bottom line is the man is fighting against own people thus needs a serious mental check in for a starter.

Stefan_Dusan
06-12-2014, 09:06 PM
Actually many could be Assad supporters nonetheless still Syrians nationality whether pro or against Assad, bottom line is the man is fighting against own people thus needs a serious mental check in for a starter.

His own people are on his side. The people who want to overthrow him are not his own people. And ofc he will try and kill them all, or at least kill them until they get exhausted and give up. Or until he gives up or gets killed.

Han Cholo
06-12-2014, 09:12 PM

A lot of Syrian cities have been emptied... The war has been going on for a few years already. I'm sure that town was full of squatting Saudi rats.

Stefan_Dusan
06-12-2014, 09:14 PM
A lot of Syrian cities have been emptied... The war has been going on for a few years already. I'm sure that town was full of squatting Saudi rats.

All of Assad supporters would have fled to Assad safe zones, the rest are not Assad supporters. This is a fight to the death, if Assad loses he will probably be killed and lynched like Gaddafi was. So the man doesn't care and he shouldn't.

The Illyrian Warrior
06-12-2014, 09:15 PM
His own people are on his side. The people who want to overthrow him are not his own people. And ofc he will try and kill them all, or at least kill them until they get exhausted and give up. Or until he gives up or gets killed.

Actually only a minority back him up since majority people had enough of its rule, therefore you either leave office at same time start new chapter by organizing new democratic election OR start to kill your own people which in the end might turn out as boomerang likewise with Gadaffi, but either way his rule is not LEGITIMATE anymore.

Stefan_Dusan
06-12-2014, 09:17 PM
Actually only a minority back him up since majority people had enough of its rule, therefore you either leave office at same time start new chapter by organizing new democratic election OR start to kill your own people which in the end might turn out as boomerang likewise with Gadaffi, but either way his rule is not LEGITIMATE anymore.

If a minority only back him up, he would be gone by now. Clearly the country is divided painfully equal so neither side can fully stamp the other out as of now. If Assad was a coward he would give up office, but he is a fighter and he has made his choice. To either regain rule over his Syria or die trying.

Han Cholo
06-12-2014, 09:19 PM

70% for, 20% neutral and 10% against is a minority?

Stefan_Dusan
06-12-2014, 09:20 PM

He is a Sunni Muslim so he naturally is against Assad. As much as he claims to not be religious, where he throws his support is obvious ;)

Empecinado
06-12-2014, 09:23 PM
USA want Syria to look like Lybia and Irak, after being "liberated" both countries are in a perpetual low intensity war between thousands of factions and condemned to misery. The next will be Algeria, I'm sure.

Dzihadovic
06-12-2014, 09:29 PM

736% of all statistics are made up by people on the spot to suit their points. See I can also throw out meaningless numbers without sources.

Dzihadovic
06-12-2014, 09:30 PM
lol

te he he

Han Cholo
06-12-2014, 09:30 PM
736% of all statistics are made up by people on the spot to suit their points. See I can also throw out meaningless numbers without sources.

Except I didn't. You dumb cunt:

http://www.voltairenet.org/article178779.html

The Anglo-American press reports on an internal NATO study (dated June 2013), which takes stock of Syrian public opinion [1].

The study shows that 70% of Syrians support President Bashar al-Assad, 20% adopt a neutral position and 10% support the "rebels."

These figures are presented as reflecting a change of heart. The population is tired of the abuses and divisions of the armed opposition. From NATO’s perspective, what we are witnessing is not a phenomenon that is occurring in view of the approaching "Geneva-2" peace conference.

For two years, the events in Syria have been portrayed by the Atlanticist and GCC press as a peaceful revolution cruelly suppressed by a tyrant. The Syrian and anti-imperialist press, on the contrary, brands them as a foreign attack, armed and funded to the tune of billions of dollars.

Please make the favor of shutting the fuck up if you don't have anything insightful to say, incredulous muslim boy.

The Illyrian Warrior
06-12-2014, 09:31 PM
He is a Sunni Muslim so he naturally is against Assad. As much as he claims to not be religious, where he throws his support is obvious ;)

Cut the BS already, you honestly want to support a dictator whom kill own people like you do, fuck it I'm not like that mallo sllobo. As per religion I've stated thousand times already don't care as you would by sucking priest dick if asked for religious spiritual needs. ;)

Dzihadovic
06-12-2014, 09:32 PM
Except I didn't. You dumb cunt:

http://www.voltairenet.org/article178779.html

Please make the favor of shutting the fuck up if you don't have anything insightful to say, incredulous muslim boy.

Calm your tits beaner.

Edit: Lol
"The Voltaire Network was especially vocal after the attacks on the World Trade Center of the 11th of September 2001, Meyssan claiming that 9/11 was an inside job."

The Illyrian Warrior
06-12-2014, 09:34 PM

Any non-biased sources for this claim?

Empecinado
06-12-2014, 09:34 PM
Cut the BS already, you honestly want to support a dictator whom kill own people like you do, fuck it I'm not like that mallo sllobo. As per religion I've stated thousand times already don't care as you would by sucking priest dick if asked for religious spiritual needs. ;)

The dictator who kill his own people (TM) mantra is so napless that nowadays very few people believe that, I suggest to the CIA department of desestabilization to change this justification for another new one :D

Dzihadovic
06-12-2014, 09:35 PM
Any non-biased sources for this claim?

No, just a site that propagates conspiracy theories.
"The Voltaire Network was especially vocal after the attacks on the World Trade Center of the 11th of September 2001, Meyssan claiming that 9/11 was an inside job."

Han Cholo
06-12-2014, 09:35 PM
Calm your tits beaner.

Edit: Lol

And? You seriously believe some muzzies actually hijacked 2 planes and made it to the main city of the most military strong country in the world without being shot down in the process?

http://www.worldtribune.com/2013/05/31/nato-data-assad-winning-the-war-for-syrians-hearts-and-minds/

http://www.almanar.com.lb/english/adetails.php?eid=95909&cid=31&fromval=1

http://beforeitsnews.com/middle-east/2013/06/poll-70-of-syrians-support-assad-says-nato-2452134.html

Dzihadovic
06-12-2014, 09:36 PM
And? You seriously believe some muzzies actually hijacked 2 planes and made it to the main city of the most military strong country in the world without being shot down in the process?

lol

The Illyrian Warrior
06-12-2014, 09:37 PM
The dictator who kill his own people (TM) is so napless that nowadays very few people believe that, I suggest to the CIA department of desestabilization to change this justification for another new one :D

What would you describe the situation in Syria than? "Placing order (even if it means to kill every single individual who's against Assad)" if that makes any sense at all.

Han Cholo
06-12-2014, 09:39 PM
lol

http://www.worldtribune.com/2013/05/31/nato-data-assad-winning-the-war-for-syrians-hearts-and-minds/

http://beforeitsnews.com/middle-east/2013/06/poll-70-of-syrians-support-assad-says-nato-2452134.html

Now, what you are going to say is: "It has to say all Syrians hate Assad otherwise it's biased".

Hubal
06-12-2014, 09:41 PM
His name is assad after all

-->=lion<--

Empecinado
06-12-2014, 09:41 PM
What would you describe the situation in Syria than? "Placing order (even if it means to kill every single individual who's against Assad)" if that makes any sense at all.

The situation in Syria is easy, CIA and Saudi monarchies gave weapons and funds to opposition groups (especially Islamists) to overthrow Assad and turn the country into a new Lybia or Irak, and the propaganda apparatus present this as a espontaneous revolution of the Syriain people for freedom.

The Illyrian Warrior
06-12-2014, 09:49 PM
The situation in Syria is easy, CIA and Saudi monarchies gave weapons and funds to opposition groups (especially Islamists) to overthrow Assad and turn the country into a new Lybia or Irak, and the propaganda apparatus present this as a espontaneous revolution of the Syriain people for freedom.

Still doesn't give right to keep situation tense by leading the country in mids of civil war whether be it by fighting Islamists OR own people in this case Sunni population who happens to be majority at same time against his rule, hence democracy meaning gets lost when majority feels not representative what's worst being killed like with Syria and Assad rule thus is illegitimate from day one.

Han Cholo
06-12-2014, 09:52 PM
Still doesn't give right to keep situation tense by leading the country in mids of civil war whether be it by fighting Islamists OR own people in this case Sunni population who happens to be majority at same time against his rule, hence democracy meaning gets lost when majority feels not representative what's worst being killed like with Syria and Assad rule thus is illegitimate from day one.

The majority supports him. I provided stats and they were ridiculed. However.... no one has provided any stat (whether ridiculous or not) that most are against Assad.

Empecinado
06-12-2014, 09:52 PM

He is not who started the war and no way most of people is against him, if were so he would be overthrowed long ago. If the war is lasting so much is because most of people are neutral and/or support him.

Yehiel
06-12-2014, 09:55 PM
I know a Syrian and she is very pro assad, apparently most of the people are neutral with a minority being the rebels, if all the netruel people went to assad the rebels could be crushed, and if all them went to the rebels assad would be crushed.

Stefan_Dusan
06-12-2014, 09:58 PM

You obviously care to support Sunni Muslims in other countries. Actions speak louder than words ;)

Dzihadovic
06-12-2014, 10:01 PM

Now, what you are going to say is: "It has to say all Syrians hate Assad otherwise it's biased".

No, I'll say that even your own sources argue in favor of this claim.

since majority people had enough of its rule

"The people are sick of the war and hate the jihadists more than Assad,"
"The Sunnis have no love for Assad, but the great majority of the community is withdrawing from the revolt"

Just because 70% of Syrians support him at the moment doesn't change the fact that he's a war criminal that needs to be removed from power and thrown in prison.

Stefan_Dusan
06-12-2014, 10:02 PM
No, I'll say that even your own sources argue in favor of this claim.

"The people are sick of the war and hate the jihadists more than Assad,"
"The Sunnis have no love for Assad, but the great majority of the community is withdrawing from the revolt"

Just because 70% of Syrians support him at the moment doesn't change the fact that he's a war criminal that needs to be removed from power and thrown in prison.

Shut up Balija.

Dzihadovic
06-12-2014, 10:05 PM
Shut up Balija.

Go back to Siberia, Serb.

Stefan_Dusan
06-12-2014, 10:05 PM
Go back to Siberia, Serb.

And you and your entire family, to Allah arms.

Dzihadovic
06-12-2014, 10:07 PM
And you and your entire family, to Allah arms.

That's a fancy way of telling me to die. I didn't know you were such a poet Stefanie.

Stefan_Dusan
06-12-2014, 10:07 PM
That's a fancy way of telling me to die. I didn't know you were such a poet Stefanie.

All Serbians are poets at heart.

Dzihadovic
06-12-2014, 10:11 PM
All Serbians are poets at heart.

I agree, you are a very sensitive and girly people.

Stefan_Dusan
06-12-2014, 10:12 PM
I agree, you are a very sensitive and girly people.

This is funny because Bosnian accent is stereotyped as girly and faggish in Serbia. You "lisp" a lot and are very sing songy.

Minesweeper
06-12-2014, 10:18 PM
Nawa is occupied by rebels and this video is taken by one. You can see the symbols in the video and you can hear what he is saying, well know words in well known context.

Funny, the bombing of towns in Ukraine doesn't bother anyone.

Graus
06-12-2014, 10:23 PM
I prefer the devil we know, if the west hadnt supported this Jihadist scum, it would be over by now. Some people simply arent made for democracy, we can only hope for the lesser evil.

Yehiel
06-12-2014, 10:25 PM
I prefer the devil we know, if the west hadnt supported this Jihadist scum, it would be over by now. Some people simply arent made for democracy, we can only hope for the lesser evil.

Somes up my position on the west being involved in middle eastern conflicts that have nothing to do with the west in the first place. Democracy is not what they need

Minesweeper
06-12-2014, 10:25 PM

And why don't you prove your statement that only minority of Syrians support Assad? If you don't you are the one who should cut the bs.