PDA

View Full Version : possible origin of arabs and berbers?

spanish catalan
06-13-2014, 05:32 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8a/Expansion_of_Afroasiatic.svg/640px-Expansion_of_Afroasiatic.svg.png

KidMulat
06-13-2014, 05:41 AM
Proto-Southern Arabian Semites have a separate origin though; they were among the first people's to migrate out of Africa being a part of the "Nubian Complex" and were essentially sealed shut by the time the deserts north of the montane region creeped in with continued migrations to and from the horn for several thousand more years until the made contact with Northern Semites

I don't necessarily believe that the Afro Asiatic urheimat can be tangible denoted; much more realistically it was something that occurred throughout the last Green Sahara period.

I do believe though that Africa is an example of long term heterogenous populations that are a part of a larger spectrum sharing a common cultural foundation in the Aqualithic phase; hell the southern Levantines who brought Mediterranean Agriculture to Northern Africa themselves were part "Negroid".

People's concept of Africa is quite limited; Africa is on a biological and geographical level a bit bigger than most think.

Han Cholo
06-13-2014, 05:42 AM
Proto-Southern Arabian Semites have a separate origin though; they were among the first people's to migrate out of Africa being a part of the "Nubian Complex" and were essentially sealed shut by the time the deserts north of the montane region creeped in with continued migrations to and from the horn for several thousand more years until the made contact with Northern Semites

I don't necessarily believe that the Afro Asiatic urheimat can be tangible denoted; much more realistically it was something that occurred throughout the last Green Sahara period.

I do believe though that Africa is an example of long term heterogenous populations that are a part of a spectrum sharing a common cultural foundation in the Aqualithic phase; hell the southern Levantines who brought Mediterranean Agriculture to Northern Africa themselves were part "Negroid".

People's concept of Africa is quite limited; Africa is on a biological and geographical level a bit bigger than most think.

A.K.A. early arabs were some niggaz. Basically.

KidMulat
06-13-2014, 05:43 AM
A.K.A. early arabs were some niggaz. Basically.

Shut the fuck up if you don't know the research and archeological data

http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0028239

Han Cholo
06-13-2014, 05:46 AM
Shut the fuck up if you don't know the research and archeological data

http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0028239

Resume: Arabs being niggaz just comes down to some rocks.

KidMulat
06-13-2014, 05:49 AM
Resume: Arabs being niggaz just comes down to some rocks.

You clearly do not care about having an actual conversation about this; I have not said they are anything other than a heterogenous population with long interwoven roots with other populations in and around the Red Sea.

The research around the Nubian Complex is a major find in the overall search for the earliest human migrations; this is not taken lightly in actual scientific communities.