PDA

View Full Version : Are Norics a Remnant of the Continental Kelts?

CordedWhelp
06-14-2014, 10:50 PM
And is K.N. just a more CM-id version of the same stock?

Interesting how Austria is something of an island of the Noric type, maybe Switzerland as well...I believe Bavaria in Germany is the largest concentration of the German ones?

Roy
06-14-2014, 11:04 PM
No.

CordedWhelp
06-14-2014, 11:08 PM
Seems kind of logical to me...doesn't seem like a particularly Germanic phenotype (dinarid-based?) or aborginal alpine.

Vukodav
06-14-2014, 11:15 PM
nope. It can be found where Dinarids and Nordids intermixed.

CordedWhelp
06-14-2014, 11:16 PM
nope. It can be found where Dinarids and Nordids intermixed.

True, but what does that count out? Perhaps many (of course not all) Kelts were both of those things intertwined.

Vukodav
06-14-2014, 11:27 PM
True, but what does that count out? Perhaps many (of course not all) Kelts were both of those things intertwined.

Celts were probably of Mediterranean stock.
Todays Norids are descendants of Germanic and Slavic Nordoids who mixed with Dinarids (Latins, native Balkanites).
Keltic Nordid is only slightly Dinaricized anyway.

Smeagol
06-15-2014, 04:44 AM
Celts were probably of Mediterranean stock

Why? They originated in Germany..

LightHouse89
06-15-2014, 04:54 AM
kelts, germanics and proto slavs.

LightHouse89
06-15-2014, 04:56 AM

everything originated in Germany. it is the center of Europa!

Vukodav
06-15-2014, 11:10 AM

I am just guessing since they were related to Latin tribes.

Styrian Mujo
06-15-2014, 11:20 AM
Celts were probably of Mediterranean stock.
Todays Norids are descendants of Germanic and Slavic Nordoids who mixed with Dinarids (Latins, native Balkanites).
Keltic Nordid is only slightly Dinaricized anyway.
How could Celts be Mediterranean?! They spoke an Aryan language and were pred. of Nordic mesolithic stock just like the Balts,Slavs,Teutons,Latins,Hellenes....
As the early Aryan tribes expanded south of the Alps they conquered more racially primitive Mediterranean peoples (Romans and Greeks used slaves for example) and eventually they mixed with them.
The fourth-century Roman historian Ammianus Marcellinus wrote that the Gauls were tall and light-blue eyed.

Styrian Mujo
06-15-2014, 11:27 AM
I am just guessing since they were related to Latin tribes.
Latins were pred. Nordic aswell...before they mixed with various enslaved Mediterranean people of both Europe and the near east.

Permafrost
06-15-2014, 11:56 AM
As the name implies, Norics are a product of sodomy between Nordid humans and dinarid subhumans. That is, however, according to Coon, while according to some other theories they're simply a variant of dinarids.

Also, the norids in the Balkans are thought to be derived from the neo-danubian sub-race by some, IIRC.

Vukodav
06-18-2014, 12:31 AM
As the name implies, Norics are a product of sodomy between Nordid humans and dinarid subhumans.
Unlike some subraces, Dinarids are considered to be ubermensch, if you are that much into nazi terminology.
Nordids(intelectuals) + Dinarid (warriors)= Noric=new master race
now ask me for forgiveness and pray to god that I decide to be merciful.