PDA

View Full Version : ATHEISM IN BOSNIA...I DONT T HINK SO

dado
06-15-2014, 05:02 PM
THIS IS HOW WE DEAL WITH ATHISTS AND NGO-s PROTESTING AGAINST BULDING OF NEW MOSQUE IN SARAJEVO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IweIbwqrV8Y

Mraz
06-15-2014, 05:12 PM
What those retards protest for? Mosques are financed with private funds, those are the same faggots who were happy they build a 5m tall statue of the Pope in Sarajevo with public funds.

Diërker
06-15-2014, 05:30 PM
These are the worst fucking Bosnians, first off, Mosques are not funded by the public, they are all financed through PRIVATE means, and no one gives a fuck if your not a Muslim, but dont fucking start some shit over it, Stupid fucking imbeciles, your not paying for a mosque to be made. God, some 'Bosnians' in Bosnia these days are fucking Hilarious.

KeinMitleid
06-26-2014, 03:05 AM
Their 'God' holds the Jews in a higher position than themselves. Think about this....

Krampus
06-26-2014, 03:12 AM
I heard Bosnians were gay.

alb0zfinest
06-26-2014, 03:27 AM
These are the worst fucking Bosnians, first off, Mosques are not funded by the public, they are all financed through PRIVATE means, and no one gives a fuck if your not a Muslim, but dont fucking start some shit over it, Stupid fucking imbeciles, your not paying for a mosque to be made. God, some 'Bosnians' in Bosnia these days are fucking Hilarious.

Ok, but the building of a mosque usually accompanies noise. The people may not want to hear that. Plus when a mosque is built, you will have more people attending, more people becoming religious in turn more people become intolerant to those that are not that religious. So it does effect those that were protesting the construction of the mosque.

Blackfyre
08-02-2014, 02:54 PM
Mosques take away space, a most mosques who are being build today are ugly. The most beautiful ones, in an artistic sense, are like the brown stone mosques in Mostar and mosques with small minarets (who better show the modesty of you muslims)
What does Mother Bosnia need more mosques for? Our population isn't rising, and we live in the modern era, the number of religious people is going under, but fine, what you say is true, these are funded from private funds, and all people are free to practice what they want.
Still it is disgusting to see how people easily give money for mosques, while my highschool was left without heating and no one seemed to bother....

Minesweeper
08-02-2014, 03:05 PM
Religious objects in the Balkan are as useless as Pope's penis. They are usually being made just to mark territory or to provoke majority of population in certain areas. Yeah, I bet God is pleased with every mosque or church we build.

Blackfyre
08-02-2014, 03:11 PM
Religious objects in the Balkan are as useless as Pope's penis. They are usually being made just to mark territory or to provoke majority of population in certain areas. Yeah, I bet God is pleased with every mosque or church we build.

Aye, all those private funds should be rather invested into schools and repairs. Especially now, in the Western Blakans, after the flood, that should be our focus.

Mraz
08-02-2014, 03:14 PM
Aye, all those private funds should be rather invested into schools and repairs. Especially now, in the Western Blakans, after the flood, that should be our focus.

Those are private funds and people do what they want with their money, it's up to the State and governments to invest in education's infrastructures.

Blackfyre
08-02-2014, 03:26 PM
Those are private funds and people do what they want with their money, it's up to the State and governments to invest in education's infrastructures.
I understand that, but, the simple logical concept of people "doing good" by investing into the building of mosques, instead of donating to state institutions like hospitals and schools is unreasonable to me. Tho, we all know that most people investing into mosques do it for popularity and esteem (mostly SDA members). They would do more good in helping our schoolchildren, one of the most capable youths in Europe, than with building mosques (another think is the reparation of old and destroyed mosques, which is okay, but our children and people are of higher importance than anything)

Mraz
08-02-2014, 04:07 PM
I understand that, but, the simple logical concept of people "doing good" by investing into the building of mosques, instead of donating to state institutions like hospitals and schools is unreasonable to me. Tho, we all know that most people investing into mosques do it for popularity and esteem (mostly SDA members). They would do more good in helping our schoolchildren, one of the most capable youths in Europe, than with building mosques (another think is the reparation of old and destroyed mosques, which is okay, but our children and people are of higher importance than anything)

I agree that education and health are more important than buildings that are useless (i doubt mosques are full except during Bajram), but if it comes to side for people who have gathered money and want a mosque and people who are opposed to it, I'll side for the mosque, nobody protests against bars, discos, why are mosques problematic when places of vice are not?

Borna
08-02-2014, 04:16 PM
There are probably less Mosques in Teheran than Sarajevo.
Whatever boosts the feeling that you actually are nation ;)