PDA

View Full Version : problem with internet explorer and firefox

Mortimer
06-16-2014, 07:10 AM
i use google chrome for browsing apricity, facebook etc. but i cant use my webcam on omegle with google chrome so i use either internet explorer or firefox but with them there is problem with a plug in, and my computer freezes, and the plug in stops etc. can anyone help me what to do

Mark
06-16-2014, 07:12 AM
i use google chrome for browsing apricity, facebook etc. but i cant use my webcam on omegle with google chrome so i use either internet explorer or firefox but with them there is problem with a plug in, and my computer freezes, and the plug in stops etc. can anyone help me what to do

It depends on the plug-in you're having a problem with.
Identify the plug-in, try uninstalling and then reinstalling it to see if that works. It could be a Java runtime or Adobe flash player issue. Also, make sure you are updated to the latest version/s.

Mortimer
06-16-2014, 07:14 AM
It depends on the plug-in you're having a problem with.
Identify the plug-in, try uninstalling and then reinstalling it to see if that works. It could be a Java runtime or Adobe flash player issue. Also, make sure you are updated to the latest version/s.

yeah adobe flash player i guess but i deinstalled firefox and installed it again then it worked half an hour and went same again. i cant reinstall internet explorer because it is integrated in my windows and would need to reinstall complete windows

SardiniaAtlantis
06-16-2014, 07:16 AM
I'm thinking that I am computer literate enough to be able to help you resolve this problem, I am also thinking that I have helped you completely fix the situation.
I am not, but it's the thought that counts. :)