PDA

View Full Version : Human ancestors caught herpes from CHIMPS

wvwvw
06-18-2014, 08:26 AM
Human ancestors caught herpes from CHIMPS: Virus strains spread across species up to 6 million years ago

University of California San Diego scientists studied the cross-species transmission, from chimps to hominids and Homo erectus, using models of molecular evolution.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2660185/Human-ancestors-caught-herpes-CHIMPS-Virus-strains-spread-species-6-million-years-ago.html

Anglojew
06-18-2014, 09:24 AM
Interesting.

Marmie Dearest
06-22-2014, 01:59 AM
I think I am starting to figure out why human society originally sought to control sexual activity. Herpes from chimps? And of course the whole problem of maintaining a cohesive culture. BUT HERPES FROM CHIMPS?

SardiniaAtlantis
06-22-2014, 02:01 AM
There was no Apricity back then for those awkward few... Goats had not been domesticated yet... I suppose they had nothing left.

Marmie Dearest
06-22-2014, 02:08 AM
There was no Apricity back then for those awkward few... Goats had not been domesticated yet... I suppose they had nothing left.

Perhaps we should congratulate them in their self-restraint in not raping other humans, but then how did the herpes begin to spread, hmm? Eew,

SardiniaAtlantis
06-22-2014, 02:17 AM
Perhaps we should congratulate them in their self-restraint in not raping other humans, but then how did the herpes begin to spread, hmm? Eew,

We certainly have some sick freaks in our species.