PDA

View Full Version : Classify me

Nordish Persephone
02-09-2010, 08:46 PM
I'm 5'6.25", naturally light and med blonde, blue-grey eyed (despite their dullness in the pic), and I hardly ever tan. Classify.

d3cimat3d
02-09-2010, 08:48 PM
I see you inherited your mother's stunning looks. ;)

Faelid - west Baltid.

Arne
02-09-2010, 09:00 PM
I see you inherited your mother's stunning looks. ;)

Faelid - west Baltid.
Would rather questionize much inheritance..
You look more baltid than your mother with some borreby influence shown on the nose.
The eyes are wide apart.
It speaks for more baltid influcence in that face region.
Your chin looks Faelid for me.

Btw. your hair is really mellow..
Can it descend from your scottish side ?
It´s always difficult to specify Americans.

Nordish Persephone
02-09-2010, 09:21 PM
Would rather questionize much inheritance..
You look more baltid than your mother with some borreby influence shown on the nose.
The eyes are wide apart.
It speaks for more baltid influcence in that face region.
Your chin looks Faelid for me.

It´s always difficult to specify Americans.

Mellow meaning soft? Yes I suppose its possible. I think some of the people with Scottish ancestry in my family had thick, wavy hair that wasn't especially soft though.

d3cimat3d
02-09-2010, 09:26 PM
By the way, you resemble Jaime Pressly a bit.

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa29/powerup927/JAME.jpg
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa29/powerup927/JAMEE.jpg

Both of you have strong Faelid features.

Arne
02-09-2010, 09:26 PM
Mellow meaning soft? Yes I suppose its possible. I think some of the people with Scottish ancestry in my family had thick, wavy hair that wasn't especially soft though.

Yes i meant full hair....

National_Nord
02-09-2010, 09:52 PM
baltid

Pallantides
02-09-2010, 09:57 PM
You have a very distinct and intresting appearance, excotic yet fully European. :)

elfin Nordid/Baltid.

Nordish Persephone
02-09-2010, 11:12 PM
You have a very distinct and intresting appearance, excotic yet fully European. :)

elfin Nordid/Baltid.

Thats exactly what I always thought somewhat exotic looking but not in a non-European way. I always stand out. Its probably because of my unique mix of nationalities.

Guapo
02-09-2010, 11:46 PM
I would guess you were Danish.

Allenson
02-10-2010, 12:15 AM
Everyone is in the right vein, certainly--somewhere in the Faelid-Borreby-Baltid spectrum. I would put the emphasis on the latter two of this gradation.

Bridie
02-10-2010, 12:15 AM
By the way, you resemble Jaime Pressly a bit.

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa29/powerup927/JAME.jpg
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa29/powerup927/JAMEE.jpg

Both of you have strong Faelid features.Only Pale Blonde is a natural blonde, unlike this Jaime Pressly bird. :P

I would say you look quite Baltid, Pale Blonde. :) With a bit of Faelid and Nordid admix. :)

It´s always difficult to specify Americans. Not many Scots have hair like hers... would be more likely from her Polish or Danish ancestry?

Nordish Persephone
02-10-2010, 12:49 AM
Not many Scots have hair like hers... would be more likely from her Polish or Danish ancestry?

Not Danish I have never seen a Dane with thick hair but maybe I'm wrong. All of the polkas/pollacks in my family had very straight thin hair that I know of so I don't think so. I think I've seen British and Celtic people with thicker hair but maybe I'm wrong.

d3cimat3d
02-10-2010, 01:00 AM
unlike this Jaime Pressly bird. :P

:mad:

Anyways, pale... You look very Russian in the 2nd pic. Could be your Polish side kicking in.

Aemma
02-10-2010, 01:35 AM
I dunno your last pic puts me in mind of Christina Ricci.

http://i46.tinypic.com/4fxx7n.jpg

It's those big bright pixie-looking eyes I think! You have the same eye shape as Heimmacht's!! Very cute! :thumb001:

Vulpix
02-10-2010, 06:58 AM
You have the same eye shape as Heimmacht's!!

Hmm no, pale blonde's have an Easternish vibe to them... HM's eyes do not.

Stegura
02-10-2010, 08:02 AM
If any two nationalites stick out in you it's obviously your Slavic (Polish) and your Celtic (Scotish/Irish) ancestry.

Your Polish ancestry gives you your Baltid facial features. By that I mean your adorable snub nose and cheekbones. Very feminine I must say.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=673509

Your 1st and 3rd pics show off such traits very nicely.

Your Scottish/Irish ancestry gives your your wonderful pinkish pale complexion and your beautiful strawberry blonde hair.

Bridie
02-10-2010, 09:57 AM
Not many Scots have hair like hers... would be more likely from her Polish or Danish ancestry?

Not Danish I have never seen a Dane with thick hair but maybe I'm wrong. All of the polkas/pollacks in my family had very straight thin hair that I know of so I don't think so. I think I've seen British and Celtic people with thicker hair but maybe I'm wrong.
Oh well, I was referring to the whole package... the colouring and the texture (smoothe, fine texture, not coarse at all. :)). I suppose that people from the British Isles do tend to have thick hair, yes. Often coarse too though... especially the Irish. :)

Arne
02-10-2010, 05:13 PM
This Hair Typ remind me of a female Actress named Natasha Mcelhone.

Your Forehead shows mainly Germanic Characteristics except your Eye Region.

http://static.richardyoungonline.com/photos/3565_large.jpg

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/natascha-mcelhone-oceans-13-los-angeles-premiere-0raGVG.jpg

Pallantides
02-10-2010, 05:57 PM
Pale Blonde's eyes look quite Nordic.

Norwegian actor Aksel Hennie have somewhat similar eyeshape.
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/muppet/images/thumb/4/46/Aksel-Hennie.jpg/300px-Aksel-Hennie.jpg

Arne
02-10-2010, 06:20 PM

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/muppet/images/thumb/4/46/Aksel-Hennie.jpg/300px-Aksel-Hennie.jpg

It´s about how they are positioned not only because of their color.
Even in the East Blue eyes are present ..
Her eyebrows are less surrounding and too dark for only mainly nordic influence.
The Baltids show sometimes this Type of Eyebrows.

Anyhow she´s looking still Cute and sensitive.

The Black Prince
02-10-2010, 06:27 PM
Everyone is in the right vein, certainly--somewhere in the Faelid-Borreby-Baltid spectrum. I would put the emphasis on the latter two of this gradation.
Yes my idea too.

Norwegian actor Aksel Hennie have somewhat similar eyeshape.
Like Aksel Hennie she lacks the external eyefold. Though the external eyefold(or Germanic/Nordic eyefold, depends on researcher) is more common pronounced in males than females, it is a more typical eyefold as compared with the median eyefold or the more or less absence of a eyefold.

Cail
02-10-2010, 07:03 PM
You're female me. Could have been my sister. CromagNord with some Lappic.

Aemma
02-10-2010, 10:06 PM
Hmm no, pale blonde's have an Easternish vibe to them... HM's eyes do not.

They both have distinctive pixie-looking eyes is where I was going with this. Very cute either way regardless of where they come from. :thumb001:

Eins Zwei Polizei
02-10-2010, 10:13 PM
Not bad indeed.

Anyway the upturned nose and the cheeckbones scream Baltid, especially in the first two pictures (the last one looks more 'borrebyish').

Pallantides
02-10-2010, 10:23 PM

I hope you don't take offense, but I do find Pale Blonde more physically appealing. :p

Nordish Persephone
02-10-2010, 10:40 PM

I am not no lapp. :mad: I don't see any similarities.

It´s about how they are positioned not only because of their color.
Even in the East Blue eyes are present ..
Her eyebrows are less surrounding and too dark for only mainly nordic influence.
The Baltids show sometimes this Type of Eyebrows.

Anyhow she´s looking still Cute and sensitive.

My eyebrows are very blonde they just don't look it in that lighting.

Eins Zwei Polizei
02-10-2010, 11:02 PM
My eyebrows are very blonde they just don't look it in that lighting.

Don't stick too much to the light color, it's mostly morphology which distinguishes Baltid from Nordid. In fact classical East-Baltid could be even more ash-blond than Nordid. This said, to my eyes you look hotter and more interesting in the more Baltid-looking pictures.

Jamt
02-10-2010, 11:08 PM

Noting wrong being a Lapp, you just have to be a bit careful and vigilant around them.

No, you do not look any kind of Lapp, you look a better kind of Scandinavian/Nordic.

Guapo
02-10-2010, 11:21 PM

He meant Lappic as in "Lap Dancer" material

Pallantides
02-10-2010, 11:38 PM

Lapp is a deragotary term and there is nothing wrong with being one, but I think you're more on the Nordid/West Baltid side.

Nordish Persephone
02-11-2010, 12:13 AM
He meant Lappic as in "Lap Dancer" material

Haha or maybe he meant I lap up water. :laugh:

Guapo
02-11-2010, 12:38 AM
Haha or maybe he meant I lap up water. :laugh:

Yeah, I'd pay to watch you do that too :D

Jägerstaffel
02-11-2010, 12:43 AM
LOL.
Ridiculous.

Nordish Persephone
02-11-2010, 01:58 AM
Yeah, I'd pay to watch you do that too :D

Hope your not an old man. :eek: But if not I guess your ok. ;)

Bridie
02-11-2010, 02:03 AM
:confused: Her eyebrows are almost white, they're such a pale blonde colour.

Neanderthal
02-11-2010, 03:20 AM
Faelid - west Baltid.

Agreed.

Arne
02-11-2010, 08:53 AM
:confused: Her eyebrows are almost white, they're such a pale blonde colour.

The shape and the thickness of the Eyebrows decide me to think that.
But i´ve seen paler Eyebrows.

Cail
02-11-2010, 12:50 PM
I hope you don't take offense, but I do find Pale Blonde more physically appealing. :p

I would be alarmed if you didn't :rolleyes2:.

Ofc you aren't a Lapp (Saami), but you do have some (slight) Lappic influence (as in "Lappic" racial type) among other things.

Nordish Persephone
02-11-2010, 08:05 PM
Ofc you aren't a Lapp (Saami), but you do have some (slight) Lappic influence (as in "Lappic" racial type) among other things.

No I don't think so. Just IMO I find it impossible to have any real "lappic" influence because I don't know where I would get it from and I just don't see any similarities at all. I have so little ancestry in Eastern europe I've discovered. I just inherited the Eastern European look. My 1/8 Polish I discovered is 1/16 Polish 1/16 German probably. Other than a tiny bit of probable Hession/chezch on my mom's side I can't even find any other Eastern European at all. Any other Eastern European I could possibly have would be very insignifigant. :(

Murphy
02-11-2010, 08:09 PM
I definitely see the Lapp influence.

Regards,
The Papist.

Pallantides
02-11-2010, 08:11 PM

She doesn't really look anymore lapp than most Nordics.

Gamst Pedersen, Norwegian with Sámi ancestry.
http://www.mortenssalong.no/storage/editor_files/1_gamst_pedersen-2.jpg

Lapp is deragotary just like nigger is for blacks, the correct term is Sámi.

Nordish Persephone
02-11-2010, 08:12 PM

Regards,
The Papist.

How do you see it? I don't understand. Lapps have wide faces and slanting eyes I don't have any of that.

Murphy
02-11-2010, 08:13 PM
She doesn't really look anymore lapp than most Nordics.

I was joking, you know?

How do you see it? I don't understand. Lapps have wide faces and slanting eyes I don't have any of that.

Calm down hen, I was only winding ye up :).

Regards,
The Papist.

Nordish Persephone
02-11-2010, 08:15 PM
I don't take kindly to teasing I am the youngest in my family.

Murphy
02-11-2010, 08:17 PM

I'm the middle child, you got teased, I got ignored ;).

Regards,
The Papist.

Pallantides
02-11-2010, 08:22 PM

Not all Sámi have those features, besides wide faces and slanting eyes can be found in European people without any Sámi ancestry as well.
http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac316/Pallantides/Saami/same19.jpg
http://img.imageshop.no/itest/9BA65/12/fi06gargia049-001f42-wm.JPG/fi06gargia049.jpeg

Cail
02-13-2010, 08:41 AM
No I don't think so. Just IMO I find it impossible to have any real "lappic" influence because I don't know where I would get it from and I just don't see any similarities at all. I have so little ancestry in Eastern europe I've discovered. I just inherited the Eastern European look. My 1/8 Polish I discovered is 1/16 Polish 1/16 German probably. Other than a tiny bit of probable Hession/chezch on my mom's side I can't even find any other Eastern European at all. Any other Eastern European I could possibly have would be very insignifigant. :(

Lappic (and it's addmix in form of East-Baltic) is far from being confined to Eastern Europe. Scandinavia and Germany have plenty of it too.

Eins Zwei Polizei
02-13-2010, 08:50 AM
Her problem lies rather in her weight, if she spoke the truth elsewhere. As for her subrace, Baltid is fashionable.

Arne
02-16-2010, 06:13 AM

If you have a tiny bit of it in your DNA, then it is possible that your Phenotype is going in the Baltid Direction.
It´s only your Phenotype.. ..
If you would become Childs they would even look different i bet .
Depends on how strong your influence is.
This whole Genetic Thing is not easy to overview.
I would recommend not only to look for a light Hair Colour or Blue Eyes.
Sure it can be interesting having an European Partner.

Svanhild
02-16-2010, 11:34 AM
Your slender upturned nose is extraordinarily cute! :wink You could be Faelid with West Baltic. I'm no skilled classifier but only a bloody amateur, though. Hugs. :)

Treffie
02-16-2010, 11:47 AM
For some reason, you remind me of a more gracile version of Martha Plimpton.

http://www.nndb.com/people/239/000026161/martha-plimpton.jpg

The Lawspeaker
02-16-2010, 12:12 PM
Then you be ought to be used to it. :thumb001: I was the only child.. so there was no older brother to cover my back when I was out in the jungle.. err the street.

Sarmata
02-16-2010, 12:42 PM
Baltid/Alpinid with Nordoid maybe...You're very nice :thumb001:.BTW How many Polish blood do you have?

Nordish Persephone
02-16-2010, 03:44 PM
Baltid/Alpinid with Nordoid maybe...You're very nice :thumb001:.BTW How many Polish blood do you have?

1/16. Nordid blood maybe? :tongue I don't agree with that my cephalic index was estimated to be very small, like about 70.

Eins Zwei Polizei
02-16-2010, 03:53 PM
1/16. Nordid blood maybe? :tongue I don't agree with that my cephalic index was estimated to be very small, like about 70.

C.I. 70 is not Nordid. It's Alien.

http://stompandchomp.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/alien_vs_predator_british_edition.jpg

Sarmata
02-16-2010, 04:05 PM

Are you sure 70 it's almost hyper dolichocepchalic(69,9 and under).Can you post some profile pic?

Nordish Persephone
02-16-2010, 04:07 PM
Are you sure 70 it's almost hyper dolichocepchalic(69,9 and under).Can you post some profile pic?

What angle should they be and how far away should the camera be from my face?

Sarmata
02-16-2010, 04:24 PM
What angle should they be and how far away should the camera be from my face?

At first you must shave your head ofcourse:D
Seriously it's pretty hard to make good profile pic. Camera should catch all your head expecially your occiput.

Eins Zwei Polizei
02-16-2010, 04:25 PM
Shave your head and take some pictures in profile and above.

-Sarmata anticipated me-

Nordish Persephone
02-16-2010, 04:26 PM
At first you must shave your head ofcourse:D
Seriously it's pretty hard to make good profile pic. Camera should catch all your head expecially your occiput.

haha thats very funny. Occiput what is that?

Eins Zwei Polizei
02-16-2010, 04:30 PM
haha thats very funny. Occiput what is that?

The back part of your head, where your Nordid power is contained.

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/3738/drknordisch44ah.jpg

Tony
02-16-2010, 09:32 PM
I really feel like I already know this girl , perhaps I've seen her in some other fora or in a movie but her face is definitely not an unknown one...
well who knows , I just wanted to share this...

Pale Blonde I'd really like if you posted a perfect side shot of you , not a 3/4 shot like in you very first pic ,I need to know the exact amount of prognathism in you , it seems you definitely have some...

SilverFish
02-16-2010, 09:50 PM
I don't think she has progathnism. Maybe mesognathism which is very common in Baltid people.

Nordish Persephone
02-16-2010, 10:31 PM
I really feel like I already know this girl , perhaps I've seen her in some other fora or in a movie but her face is definitely not an unknown one...
well who knows , I just wanted to share this...

Pale Blonde I'd really like if you posted a perfect side shot of you , not a 3/4 shot like in you very first pic ,I need to know the exact amount of prognathism in you , it seems you definitely have some...

Yeah I know I have an overbite, the dentist told me I did. Btw I am not an actress, but it flatters me that you think I am. :)

SilverFish
02-16-2010, 10:39 PM
I wouldn't worry about having an overbite. This is a very Caucasian feature. I have one too.

Nordish Persephone
02-16-2010, 10:41 PM
I wouldn't worry about having an overbite. This is a very Caucasian feature. I have one too.

I'm not worried about it, why would I be? I don't see what it would have to do with race, overbites are caused by dental problems and everyone can have those.

SilverFish
02-16-2010, 10:46 PM
I'm not worried about it, why would I be? I don't see what it would have to do with race, overbites are caused by dental problems and everyone can have those.
It's a very common tendency trait for white people.

Dentists can tell what race you are just by looking at your teeth as well. If your top incisors are shoveled, that means you have native american or asian heritage.

http://anthro.palomar.edu/homo/images/shovel_shaped_incisors.gif

Nordish Persephone
02-16-2010, 10:59 PM
It's a very common tendency trait for white people.

Dentists can tell what race you are just by looking at your teeth as well. If your top incisors are shoveled, that means you have native american or asian heritage.

http://anthro.palomar.edu/homo/images/shovel_shaped_incisors.gif

Well my front teeth are quite square and flat so I have nothing to worry about. :)

Allenson
02-17-2010, 12:26 AM

Actually, it's a trait that seems to have started sometime after the switch to agriculture and it really took-off during the Middle Ages.

Curiously, in it's natural position, my mouth doesn't have an overbite. I can can shift my jaw back and cause it to happen though...

SilverFish
02-17-2010, 12:37 AM
Actually, it's a trait that seems to have started sometime after the switch to agriculture and it really took-off during the Middle Ages.

Curiously, in it's natural position, my mouth doesn't have an overbite. I can can shift my jaw back and cause it to happen though...
Awesome, it makes sense because I'm 1/4 English. My grandmother was born in the UK.

Do you have a source for this?

Allenson
02-17-2010, 12:44 AM
Awesome, it makes sense because I'm 1/4 English. My grandmother was born in the UK.

Do you have a source for this?

Coon mentioned it in TRoE and I remember coming across something along these lines somewhere else...maybe Geipel?

http://openlibrary.org/b/OL5725037M/The_Europeans_an_ethnohistorical_survey.