PDA

View Full Version : Annual Gay Pride march held in Istanbul

Kemalisté
06-23-2014, 07:44 PM
http://www.gercekgundem.com/images/galleries/gallery_2722/fc2a5eae023f6efc.jpg

Hundreds of protesters and gay rights activists took to Istanbul’s iconic İstiklal Avenue for the 5th annual Trans Pride march on June 22, one week ahead of the annual LGBTI Pride march.

The march started in front of the French Embassy, as police did not permit demonstrators to gather at Taksim Square.

The group marched to Tünel Square and made a press statement.

“We will keep on fighting until finally throwing a monkey wrench into your corrupt regime. We will resist and protect gay pride on the streets, in the parks and prisons,” they said in the statement.

The group also asked for improvements on regulations regarding the employment of gay people, a change in the rules of prostitution and preparation against hate crimes in legislation.

The statement also demanded that sex workers be accepted as a recognized branch of business with guaranteed labor union rights.

The Lawspeaker
06-23-2014, 07:45 PM
Hah. And then those Muslims calls us liberals and mock us. :thumb001:

Kemalisté
06-23-2014, 07:46 PM

Generalization is bad.

The Lawspeaker
06-23-2014, 07:48 PM
Generalization is bad.

Hypocrisy is an even worse sin.

Kiyant
06-23-2014, 07:50 PM
Hypocrisy is an even worse sin.

I dont understand what you want to say with that....
You know that Turkey was always pretty liberal about those kind of things right?

The Lawspeaker
06-23-2014, 07:51 PM
I dont understand what you want to say with that....
You know that Turkey was always pretty liberal about those kind of things right?

And yet they claim that we are the Sodom and Gomorrah. ;)

Loki
Pretty cool for a Muslim country :thumb001:

Kiyant

Who said that and what the hell is Sodom and Gomorrah?

Kemalisté
06-23-2014, 07:52 PM

Who?

The Lawspeaker
Who?

Look at the average Muslim here.

Kemalisté

Turkey is not a Muslim country in the same way the US is not a Christian country.

Kiyant
06-23-2014, 07:53 PM

I want examples

The Lawspeaker
06-23-2014, 07:53 PM

Look at the average Muslim here. Besides: bad integration from your part. Every European knows what Sodom and Gomorrah is.

http://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodom_ve_Gomora

Kemalisté
06-23-2014, 07:54 PM

Sir, you need to learn to judge people by the individual.

Kiyant
06-23-2014, 07:55 PM
Look at the average Muslim here. Besides: bad integration from your part. Every European knows what Sodom and Gomorrah is.

So knowing what Sodom and Gomorrah is makes me integrated?
That would make 80% of Germany not integrated..........

The Lawspeaker
06-23-2014, 08:21 PM
So knowing what Sodom and Gomorrah is makes me integrated?
That would make 80% of Germany not integrated..........

The very name has become a by-word and expression in just about every European language so basically every German knows it too.

Kiyant
06-23-2014, 08:22 PM
The very name has become a by-word and expression in just about every European language so basically every German knows it too.

I swear to God i never heard any German or other European speak about this

Dandelion
06-23-2014, 08:28 PM

Everyone should know his Biblical mythology, especially from Genesis. However, one has to be honest that not every European knows the story. 50% of US Americans (not European though), for instance, think that Sodom and Gomorrah are married and they are more Christian than most Western Europeans.

I know plenty of local bimbos who neither know the story. Not calling Kiyant a bimbo here, mind you. :D

LightHouse89
06-23-2014, 08:31 PM
God help Turkey....... I am shocked. This plague is even worse than I thought......now Muslims and Christians have to unite to fight this plague.

LightHouse89
06-23-2014, 08:33 PM

Not to go off topic but Heineken and Guinness boycotted boston for not allowing the gays to parade in the st. patricks day parade.....as a result the more observant irish catholics refuse to drink either of those beers......then sam adams said they will sponsor the st. patricks day parade so now I drink only sam adams.....no European beers anymore because they boycotted us......on a cultural/religious holiday how dare they!

The Lawspeaker
06-23-2014, 08:39 PM
Everyone should know his Biblical mythology, especially from Genesis. However, one has to be honest that not every European knows the story. 50% of US Americans (not European though), for instance, think that Sodom and Gomorrah are married and they are more Christian than most Western Europeans.

I know plenty of local bimbos who neither know the story. Not calling Kiyant a bimbo here, mind you. :D
In Dutch the phrase "het is een sodom en gomorra" is, even today, in relatively common use.

XUTERO
06-23-2014, 08:39 PM
Gay pride = T-T
To difficult to find a woman? :mmmm:

Dandelion
06-23-2014, 08:49 PM
Gay pride = T-T
To difficult to find a woman? :mmmm:

Unless she's a lesbo. Usually non-attractive dyke and otherwise, good luck getting through that force field. Not the place to be at for us straight fellows.

The Lawspeaker
06-23-2014, 08:51 PM
Unless she's a lesbo. Usually non-attractive dyke and otherwise, good luck getting through that force field. Not the place to be at for us straight fellows.

Ah you mean those ? Shit. I wouldn't be able to get it up for weeks to come.....:1127:

LightHouse89
06-23-2014, 09:01 PM
Ah you mean those ? Shit. I wouldn't be able to get it up for weeks to come.....:1127:

how popular is homosexuality in the Netherlands?

The Lawspeaker
06-23-2014, 09:06 PM
how popular is homosexuality in the Netherlands?

Government and liberal position: it's o.k.
The people themselves: keep it out of my fucking face.

Dandelion
06-23-2014, 09:09 PM

Dutch have their tongue at their heart. They don't lack completely lack diplomacy though, they say what they think but usually are able to accept different positions. In that regard I think Dutchmen are very close to US Americans. Some people even say that The Netherlands is the closest to the US mentality-wise in all of continental Europe. Just think away the 'gun fanaticism' and 'dog-eat-dog libertarianism'.

LightHouse89
06-23-2014, 09:09 PM

if that is the case then how did it become legal to begin with? here it was through lobbyists and corrupt usual American politicians.... they made it legal it was not the will of everyone....not until later generations that were brainwashed in public schools....some place any sane rational American would never send their children too.

The Lawspeaker
06-23-2014, 09:11 PM
if that is the case then how did it become legal to begin with? here it was through lobbyists and corrupt usual American politicians.... they made it legal it was not the will of everyone....not until later generations that were brainwashed in public schools....some place any sane rational American would never send their children too.

Simple: we have no referendum here. In fact: the constitution particularly outlaws it. So the left lobbied a bit and got what it wanted while we the people couldn't reverse the policy. It's not so different in other European countries btw.

legolasbozo
06-23-2014, 09:20 PM
What's the reason behind this thread? "oh holly europeans look, we are modern and liberal like you guys, we are different than those shithole muslim countries so please take us to your mighty european union"

Personally i feel myself conservative muslim, not much practising though, but dont have any problem with gays or lesbos (except that singer, worst wurst or whatever) i dont have to prove "how liberal and open-minded" turk i am. İ dont have obligation others to make it believe, this organization held in ankara as well, in the middle of central anatolia and nobody insulting or harassing. İ bet Turkey is more liberal than many european country, but they always trying to whitewash about us. And yes, our prime minister and his followers are religious fanatic so they all beheaded all attendants, because this is what they want to believe.

Kemalisté
06-23-2014, 09:25 PM
What's the reason behind this thread? "oh holly europeans look, we are modern and liberal like you guys, we are different those shithole muslim countries so please take us to your mighty european union"

Personally i feel myself conservative muslim, not much practising though, but dont have any problem with gays or lesbos (except that singer, worst wurst or whatever) i dont have to prove "how liberal and open-minded" turk i am. İ dont have obligation others to make it believe, this organization held in ankara as well, in the middle of central anatolia and nobody insulting or harassing. İ bet Turkey is more liberal than many european country, but they always trying to whitewash about us. And yes, our prime minister and his followers are religious fanatic so they all beheaded all attendants, because this is what you want to believe.

stfu you complexed conservative asshole

go to an English course first

The Lawspeaker
06-23-2014, 09:26 PM
What's the reason behind this thread? "oh holly europeans look, we are modern and liberal like you guys, we are different those shithole muslim countries so please take us to your mighty european union"

Personally i feel myself conservative muslim, not much practising though, but dont have any problem with gays or lesbos (except that singer, worst wurst or whatever) i dont have to prove "how liberal and open-minded" turk i am. İ dont have obligation others to make it believe, this organization held in ankara as well, in the middle of central anatolia and nobody insulting or harassing. İ bet Turkey is more liberal than many european country, but they always trying to whitewash about us. And yes, our prime minister and his followers are religious fanatic so they all beheaded all attendants, because this is what you want to believe.
At least you're being honest.

Kemalisté
06-23-2014, 09:29 PM
At least you're being honest.

You probably give credit to his opinions because it suits your interests. You would more like to see a news about these people being beheaded. I opened this thread not to boost about my nation's liberality but to piss off racist prejudiced ignorant people like you.

The Lawspeaker
06-23-2014, 09:31 PM
You probably give credit to his opinions because it suits your interests. You would more like to see a news about these people being beheaded. I opened this thread not to boost about my nation's liberality but to piss off racist prejudiced ignorant people like you.

I prefer honest enemies over those that like takkiyah like yourself. Here in the West we prefer people that fight with an open visor, thank you. It's a cultural thing, you wouldn't understand.

Kemalisté
06-23-2014, 09:36 PM
I prefer honest enemies over those that like takkiyah like yourself. Here in the West we prefer people that fight with an open visor, thank you. It's a cultural thing, you wouldn't understand.

Well; he doesn't see you guys as "enemies", yet you do see him as such. You're just playing on your own, sick racist.

legolasbozo
06-23-2014, 09:38 PM

İ referred "europeans" not you when i said "believe what you wanted to believe" and they have prejudice about us, the thing is why do you care with those people opinion? Just ignore. Whatever floats their boats.

The Lawspeaker
06-23-2014, 09:39 PM
Well; he doesn't see you guys as "enemies", yet you do see him as such. You're just playing on your own, sick racist.

Because of people like you a once meaningful word has about the same value today as the Zim dollar.

Kemalisté
06-23-2014, 09:42 PM
İ referred "europeans" not you when i said "believe what you wanted to believe" and they have prejudice about us, the thing is why do you care with those people opinion? Just ignore. Whatever floats their boats.

I like when they get pissed off. One of the reasons I want my country to join the EU; it'll be very amusing to watch these sick fascists who think they're living in the Middle Ages stomping their feet like an angry 7-year old girl, lol.

LGBT people rallying freely in a Muslim-majority country pisses them off. Because all Muslims should be like those in the Middle East. They also dislike Bosnians and Albanians not because they are Muslims but they are liberal Muslims and follow a secular lifestyle like most Turks. It's not about what they think, it ruins their racist agenda and campaign against Muslims living in their countries so it's more political.

legolasbozo
06-23-2014, 09:42 PM

He is not making takiyye, trust me kemaliste is as liberal and modern as you. What i m trying to say he doesnt need to prove this, because you have hatred and whatever he do, he wont changed that, so be it.

The Lawspeaker
06-23-2014, 09:43 PM
I like when they get pissed off. One of the reasons I want my country to join the EU; it'll be very amusing to watch these sick fascists who think they're living in the Middle Ages stomping their feet like an angry 7-year old girl, lol.

Well.. if there is a referendum about a Turkish entry expect 90 percent of the European electorate voting against it. If not more.

The Lawspeaker
06-23-2014, 09:43 PM
He is not making takiyye, trust me kemaliste is as liberal and modern as you. What i m trying to say he doesnt need to prove this, because you have hatred and whatever he do, he wont changed that, so be it.

He talks like one. He is one. I am not liberal or modern. You've got that one wrong but I recognise takkiyah when I see it.

Kemalisté
06-23-2014, 09:50 PM
Well.. if there is a referendum about a Turkish entry expect 90 percent of the European electorate voting against it. If not more.

Don't anticipate that. Turkey will join once the chapters are completed. Referendum doesn't prove anything, other than how ignorant the people are. No matter you like it or not; you'll learn to accept Turkey as a part of the family. Even your ancestors did; and called Ottoman Empire "sick man of Europe".

Kemalisté
06-23-2014, 09:54 PM

I'm not trying to change their opinions; it's obvious they're a hopeless case but many Europeans are often misguided by these people with an evil agenda, so we should fight this campaign, especially considering the recent European elections. Why shouldn't we? yes we need to prove that we are not like they assume. It's for Turkey's interests; you fail to see the big picture.

Kemalisté
06-23-2014, 10:04 PM
He talks like one. He is one. I am not liberal or modern. You've got that one wrong but I recognise takkiyah when I see it.

Of course you're not. Because you're one of these extremist marginals who in no way reflect their societies on this forum.

StonyArabia
06-23-2014, 11:32 PM

Kemaliste is an Atheist and culturally Alevi he is not Muslim. As for Takkiyah it's often used when people are discriminated against, but most people don't use it unless in need, there are some who do abuse it. Some Islamic sects are even against it completely like the Zaidis. Takkiyah is thrown around to every person from a "Muslim" background despite the fact he might not be practicing or an Atheist. Kemaliste is very Western minded and has nothing in common with Muslims so I honestly don't know how he is practicing Takkiyah.

LightHouse89
06-23-2014, 11:37 PM
I am shocked turks who are against it not trying to stop it before its too late....if it infects turkey and the Balkans it is destine to find its way in Saudi Arabia sooner or later..........I am not shitting you it will even end up in Africa.....that is when mankind realizes they need a new religion to change all of this....or some new belief to reverse this insanity. nothing seems to be halting this insanity.....here in he US they want to make three bathrooms....other third one is for the 'third' sex or transsexuals......what a fucking world we live in.

The Lawspeaker
06-23-2014, 11:37 PM
Kemaliste is an Atheist and culturally Alevi he is not Muslim. As for Takkiyah it's often used when people are discriminated against, but most people don't use it unless in need, there are some who do abuse it. Some Islamic sects are even against it completely like the Zaidis. Takkiyah is thrown around to every person from a "Muslim" background despite the fact he might not be practicing or an Atheist. Kemaliste is very Western minded and has nothing in common with Muslims so I honestly don't know how he is practicing Takkiyah.

I don't think so: at the end of the day they only have one goal: to subjugate us.

The Lawspeaker
06-23-2014, 11:39 PM
Don't anticipate that. Turkey will join once the chapters are completed. Referendum doesn't prove anything, other than how ignorant the people are. No matter you like it or not; you'll learn to accept Turkey as a part of the family. Even your ancestors did; and called Ottoman Empire "sick man of Europe".

Well.. if Turkey would join then there would be lot of European countries leaving the EU. Starting with those that contribute the most because there would be so much pressure on politicians that they would cave in. So that would be a nice European Union: only the Turks would remain in it.

LightHouse89
06-23-2014, 11:39 PM
I think America should be split in two......west coast for the strange colorful people and minorities and the east coast for racist KKK people like me :cool: honestly it would be so much better...... everyone would win in the end :thumb001:

LightHouse89
06-23-2014, 11:42 PM
I don't think so: at the end of the day they only have one goal: to subjugate us.

well the positive thing to that would be they would get bored with living there and second your society would be more conservative...... I mean you wouldn't be adopting sharia zones but that is pretty funny to me that Europeans are this liberal]......that would not fly in America......maybe out west in loony wonderland....but in my parts we find Puerto Ricans to be intolerable let alone someone with an extreme foreign view such as sharia law......911 happened only 10 years ago and people remember that here.....

The Lawspeaker
06-23-2014, 11:46 PM
well the positive thing to that would be they would get bored with living there and second your society would be more conservative...... I mean you wouldn't be adopting sharia zones but that is pretty funny to me that Europeans are this liberal]......that would not fly in America......maybe out west in loony wonderland....but in my parts we find Puerto Ricans to be intolerable let alone someone with an extreme foreign view such as sharia law......911 happened only 10 years ago and people remember that here.....

Visit Europe and find out that the government is pseudoliberal - the people are not.

LightHouse89
06-23-2014, 11:48 PM
Visit Europe and find out that the government is pseudoliberal - the people are not.

come here they are completely insane and stupid to top it off.......only Independents are good in my view....despite not belonging to any party. I have been to Europe and other people in their 20s seemed at least in the American sense very liberal or left wing if you will....more so than where I live. Where I live its mostly minorities or middle class morons who are left wing.... we refuse to go down here without a fight :p 'Obama'- I want to get rid of guns or this or that...... conservative people like me 'Go fuck yourself Barry!'.

Dictator
06-23-2014, 11:48 PM
Why do gay people have "Gay pride" marches while straight people have none? :(

Dandelion
06-23-2014, 11:52 PM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-LENiPJnsLLo/Uw01_nFGtSI/AAAAAAAAAgg/JgSwgVONzq8/s1600/straight+pride.png

http://walkingchristiancom.ipage.com/walkingchristian/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Straight-Pride.png

There also was a straight pride parade in São Paulo in 2011. ;) Not taken seriously though, as straight people are the norm everywhere.

Kemalisté
06-24-2014, 02:47 AM
Well.. if Turkey would join then there would be lot of European countries leaving the EU. Starting with those that contribute the most because there would be so much pressure on politicians that they would cave in. So that would be a nice European Union: only the Turks would remain in it.

Oh, come on. As if there are not enough Turks living in those countries to make counter-pressure. Even Merkel's Christian Democratic party has begun to have Turkish deputies elected. As a matter of fact; the Turkish population is rapidly increasing and Germany will soon have to come to a more pro-Turkish point. The same goes for your country, the Netherlands. In France; while there's a significant increase in right-wing movements; socialists are still in power and are preparing to lift their blocks upon Turkey's chapters.

Also; if they were that opposed to Turkey; they wouldn't have started full negotiations with Turkey in the first place. Remember in 2005, Turkey was accepted as a full negotiating member. And Turkey takes part in EU programmes such as Erasmus. Turkey is too much integrated into Europe to be thrown out so easily by a bunch of marginal far-right freaks.

And the EU won't collapse. Because that wouldn't suit the interests of the bosses of the world. As we're moving towards a New World Order; the EU will continue to expand, next Turkey then Caucasia maybe even more. What we saw in the last European elections was just the final wrigglings of those who are opposed to this. Sometimes change is painful but it happens no matter what. Nobody is leaving the EU and you will have Turkey in, no matter you like it or not.

Dandelion
06-24-2014, 02:47 AM
I am a childish person, so I read Anal Gay Pride March.

iNird
06-24-2014, 02:54 AM
I think instanbul is one of those cities where dichotomy between West and East can easily be seen. To give a simple example, n side of the street you might have a punk rock chick wearing a mini-skirt on the other side there might be a women wearing a burka.

Kemalisté
06-24-2014, 03:02 AM
I think instanbul is one of those cities where dichotomy between West and East can easily be seen. To give a simple example, n side of the street you might have a punk rock chick wearing a mini-skirt on the other side there might be a women wearing a burka.

Burqa is extremely uncommon in Turkey. Those that can be seen are most probably Arab tourists. Conservative women prefer to wear modern Hijab. Examples:

https://www.google.com.tr/search?q=modern+hijab&safe=off&client=opera&hs=EQd&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=RuqoU6zQLsKkPfObgNgF&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=660

iNird
06-24-2014, 03:04 AM
Burqa is extremely uncommon in Turkey. Those that can be seen are most probably Arab tourists. Conservative women prefer to wear modern Hijab. Examples:

https://www.google.com.tr/search?q=modern+hijab&safe=off&client=opera&hs=EQd&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=RuqoU6zQLsKkPfObgNgF&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=660

Probably unless we are speaking of the minority that has been influenced by wahabbis. But yes the hijab is a good example, and many of the girls seem more conservative in general.

Kemalisté
06-24-2014, 03:07 AM
Probably unless we are speaking of the minority that has been influenced by wahabbis. But yes the hijab is a good example, and many of the girls seem more conservative in general.

It depends in what parts of Istanbul you're walking around. Some parts have many hijabi women, some parts have almost none.

Skerdilaid
06-24-2014, 03:12 AM
Not surprising at all, Ottomans had quite a tradition on fucking each others bums.

Äijä
06-24-2014, 03:20 AM
Why Finns have less gays and higher testosterone levels.

http://users.utu.fi/mjranta/reprints/Kangassalo%20et%20al%202011.pdf

1stLightHorse
06-24-2014, 03:21 AM

loool, Turkey islamic??

Kemalisté
06-24-2014, 03:29 AM
Not surprising at all, Ottomans had quite a tradition on fucking each others bums.

Ottoman Empire was one of the first countries on the earth to legalize homosexuality in 1858.

EDIT: Oh, was I supposed to take that as an insult? homosexuality is not something to be ashamed of. Though it's ironic that some Greeks and their allies are resorting to that method while homosexuality also has an even much longer history in Greece.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_ancient_Greece

Skerdilaid
06-24-2014, 03:57 AM
Ottoman Empire was one of the first countries on the earth to legalize homosexuality in 1858.

EDIT: Oh, was I supposed to take that as an insult? homosexuality is not something to be ashamed of. Though it's ironic that some Greeks and their allies are resorting to that method while homosexuality also has an even much longer history in Greece.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_ancient_Greece

Take it as you wish (literally), I was only stating a fact.:D

Teyrn
06-24-2014, 04:14 AM
I'm sure a few Ottoman sultans- and probably Ataturk- are rolling in their graves. :O Turkey is getting the values of the Revolution of the arch-rebel, the Devil himself :rotfl: :( Another country being ruined by 'Western' values. o_O

Anyone who sees this as some kind of societal progress... :rotfl:

Aviator
06-24-2014, 04:28 AM
I love TheLawSpeaker. He really gives me hope for Europe's political climate.

The Lawspeaker
06-24-2014, 04:29 AM
Oh, come on. As if there are not enough Turks living in those countries to make counter-pressure. Even Merkel's Christian Democratic party has begun to have Turkish deputies elected. As a matter of fact; the Turkish population is rapidly increasing and Germany will soon have to come to a more pro-Turkish point. The same goes for your country, the Netherlands. In France; while there's a significant increase in right-wing movements; socialists are still in power and are preparing to lift their blocks upon Turkey's chapters.

Also; if they were that opposed to Turkey; they wouldn't have started full negotiations with Turkey in the first place. Remember in 2005, Turkey was accepted as a full negotiating member. And Turkey takes part in EU programmes such as Erasmus. Turkey is too much integrated into Europe to be thrown out so easily by a bunch of marginal far-right freaks.

And the EU won't collapse. Because that wouldn't suit the interests of the bosses of the world. As we're moving towards a New World Order; the EU will continue to expand, next Turkey then Caucasia maybe even more. What we saw in the last European elections was just the final wrigglings of those who are opposed to this. Sometimes change is painful but it happens no matter what. Nobody is leaving the EU and you will have Turkey in, no matter you like it or not.
Haha,, Thank you for giving your position away. What I read here is this: we have brought in the Turks so we can take over Europe. Thankfully: there are not enough of you Ottoman scumbags here so your plan will fail. :D But thank you for giving the plot away: I will quote this and use this as my sig so everyone can see what the Turks really want.

Skerdilaid
06-24-2014, 04:31 AM
I'm sure a few Ottoman sultans- and probably Ataturk- are rolling in their graves. :O Turkey is getting the values of the Revolution of the arch-rebel, the Devil himself :rotfl: :( Another country being ruined by 'Western' values. o_O

Anyone who sees this as some kind of societal progress... :rotfl:

Most Sultans had male lovers, and probably Ataturk did too.

The Lawspeaker
06-24-2014, 04:37 AM

Nothing works better than a Turk himself admitting to it.

Kemalisté
06-24-2014, 05:19 AM
Haha,, Thank you for giving your position away. What I read here is this: we have brought in the Turks so we can take over Europe. Thankfully: there are not enough of you Ottoman scumbags here so your plan will fail. :D But thank you for giving the plot away: I will quote this and use this as my sig so everyone can see what the Turks really want.

You are brain-dead.

LightHouse89
06-24-2014, 01:44 PM

I dont think another culture or people deserve to be cursed with political homosexuality.....Turkey is experiencing what America did when the Brits were cursing us for being so barbaric for not voting to legalize homosexuality......LOL. I can remember in school some Brits thought it was completely savage for us Americans to be against homosexual marriage......because its just not right :picard1: it isnt a real marriage and not one religion officially supports it here.

LightHouse89
06-24-2014, 01:46 PM

I predict the day will come where we see Homosexuals having pogroms on straight people.....LOL

StonyArabia
06-24-2014, 06:30 PM

Who the Alevis? They certainly don't.

The Lawspeaker
06-24-2014, 06:32 PM
Who the Alevis? They certainly don't.
The differences between Muslims are window dressing.

LightHouse89
06-24-2014, 07:27 PM
I think Turkey is becoming more European......they will legalize homosexuality.....so they have more in common with europe than America, Russia or the rest of the middle east :cool: annex them to your EU LOL.

Kemalisté
06-24-2014, 10:12 PM
they will legalize homosexuality.....

It's already legal, in case you've not noticed yet.

StonyArabia
06-24-2014, 10:22 PM
The differences between Muslims are window dressing.

The differences between Muslims are quite different, there not nominal. Alevis have a different out look, and are liberal, they see everyone as equals. Muslims are not a monolith, neither Sunnis or Shias for that matter. If you are trying to say Alevis want to subjugate people, it's funny truth be told.

Sikeliot
06-24-2014, 10:24 PM
Turkey has always been relatively liberal, certainly it would be more so than some Eastern European countries. Also, some Muslim countries are more conservative than others, we can't stereotype (even though as a rule, Muslim countries do tend to be more conservative).

LightHouse89
06-24-2014, 10:49 PM
I wonder what Mehmet would say if he saw this..........LOL

Kemalisté
06-24-2014, 10:52 PM
The differences between Muslims are quite different, there not nominal. Alevis have a different out look, and are liberal, they see everyone as equals. Muslims are not a monolith, neither Sunnis or Shias for that matter. If you are trying to say Alevis want to subjugate people, it's funny truth be told.

Alevis reject most of the stuff associated with Islam in the first place. Salat, mosques, Ramadan, anything... Also they don't mind drinking alcohol. In Cemevis, our gathering place, we do different activities other than praying, like dancing to folk music. And you can come inside in modern clothes. It's a completely different interpretation of Islam.

Dandelion
06-24-2014, 10:54 PM
I think Turkey is becoming more European......they will legalize homosexuality.....so they have more in common with europe than America, Russia or the rest of the middle east :cool: annex them to your EU LOL.

The Ottoman Empire did before most European nations mid-19th century. France preceded them late 18th century though (and by extension the Netherlands early 19th century when they got annexed). Napoleonic law decriminalised it rather. It was not as if we had gay prides running here or that people accepted homosexuality as a sexual orientation. Though unlike in for instance the British Empire (until the 1960s), people weren't thrown in jail for it nor sent to the psychiatry.

StonyArabia
06-24-2014, 10:58 PM
Alevis reject most of the stuff associated with Islam in the first place. Salat, mosques, Ramadan, anything... Also they don't mind drinking alcohol. In Cemevis, our gathering place, we do different activities other than praying, like dancing to folk music. And you can come inside in modern clothes. It's a completely different interpretation of Islam, and to me, what Islam would exactly look like if it came out of Anatolia rather than Arabia.

Yep, this is true. Islam is practiced differently in different cultures even within the same sect. Though some people just have to much prejudice.

Äijä
06-24-2014, 11:00 PM
In many muslim countries older boys and men use the younger ones for butt fucking, this is pretty common practice and some muslims have even spoken against it.

LightHouse89
06-24-2014, 11:09 PM
The Ottoman Empire did before most European nations mid-19th century. France preceded them late 18th century though (and by extension the Netherlands early 19th century when they got annexed). Napoleonic law decriminalised it rather. It was not as if we had gay prides running here or that people accepted homosexuality as a sexual orientation. Though unlike in for instance the British Empire (until the 1960s), people weren't thrown in jail for it nor sent to the psychiatry.

I predict within afew decades the rise of Pedophilia parades. Celebrate diversity! yeah! :rolleyes:

LightHouse89
06-24-2014, 11:10 PM
In many muslim countries older boys and men use the younger ones for butt fucking, this is pretty common practice and some muslims have even spoken against it.

hedonism is everywhere beware! LOL

Äijä
06-24-2014, 11:12 PM
I predict within afew decades the rise of Pedophilia parades. Celebrate diversity! yeah! :rolleyes:

You did hear about pedophile party that tried to register?

Dandelion
06-24-2014, 11:12 PM

The slippery slope argument. I doubt it'll ever be that way. They even became less tolerant toward zoophilia is it was until recently not against the law. And whenever a pedosexual criminal gets released out of prison after sitting out his sentence, he has a hard time finding a new apartment, as as soon as the neighbourhood finds out about his sexuality they revolt and he'll be forced to move yet elsewhere.

One doesn't have to accept gay people, but the slippery slope argument is beyond retarded. More tolerance toward LGBT people won't make people accept paedophilia (or beastiality, as the argument also uses as analogy).

http://granitegrok.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/slippery4.png

Dandelion
06-24-2014, 11:14 PM
You did hear about pedophile party that tried to register?

In the Netherlands. It's the organisation called Martijn. They don't exist anymore. Basically they're the same thing like NAMBLA in the US. Dutch people don't accept pedos, but pedos are everywhere. Finnish pedos also exist.

Pontios
06-24-2014, 11:17 PM

With Liberals of course it will! It should be a freedom just like homosexuality is! It's perfectly fine! They should have the freedom to live the way they want and do whatever they want with whoever they want! It should be a basic human right! Freedom for pedophiles!

Äijä
06-24-2014, 11:21 PM
I also think most animals like being fucked, also if you love them marriage is ok by me.

LightHouse89
06-24-2014, 11:43 PM
The slippery slope argument. I doubt it'll ever be that way. They even became less tolerant toward zoophilia is it was until recently not against the law. And whenever a pedosexual criminal gets released out of prison after sitting out his sentence, he has a hard time finding a new apartment, as as soon as the neighbourhood finds out about his sexuality they revolt and he'll be forced to move yet elsewhere.

One doesn't have to accept gay people, but the slippery slope argument is beyond retarded. More tolerance toward LGBT people won't make people accept paedophilia (or beastiality, as the argument also uses as analogy).

http://granitegrok.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/slippery4.png

That's what they said about gay marriage in America. But I think if people are born that way who are we to judge them? it is very intolerant to me if we do not legalize everything or as much as possible because we must do what we can to break away from the old world thought! pedophilia has nothing to do with homosexuality..... so the argument now will be they were born that way and it is not a mental disease.....so why not legalize it?

LightHouse89
06-24-2014, 11:45 PM
In the Netherlands. It's the organisation called Martijn. They don't exist anymore. Basically they're the same thing like NAMBLA in the US. Dutch people don't accept pedos, but pedos are everywhere. Finnish pedos also exist.

pedophiles exist everywhere though so why do we persecute them? I mean are we this intolerant of other people? racism is gone, sexism, is gone, traditional marriage is gone, so why not let us get out of this mind set that pedophilia is wrong? we legalized drugs....prostitution I think we should go the whole 100 yards...why stop before the end zone?

Dandelion
06-24-2014, 11:46 PM
I think in terms of being directly harmful. Paedophilia is certainly harmful for children. Homosexuals are just homosexuals and indulge in consensual stuff.
Everywhere where there are parents, people are going to be very unwelcoming toward a paedophile moving to their neighbourhood and rightly so.

LightHouse89
06-24-2014, 11:47 PM
I also think most animals like being fucked, also if you love them marriage is ok by me.

yes because people are born that way...therefor it isn't a mental disease or disorder its completely normal.....who are we to judge if our neighbor chooses to marry a cat, bat, 5 year old child or even a rhino? this intolerance wont go on for long!

LightHouse89
06-24-2014, 11:48 PM
I think in terms of being directly harmful. Paedophilia is certainly harmful for children. Homosexuals are just homosexuals and indulge in consensual stuff.

but how do you know it harms a child....they are not being physically harmed? whos to say they do not enjoy it? I think we are far from a tolerant world....heroin should even be legal and sold in convenient stores.

Dandelion
06-24-2014, 11:49 PM
but how do you know it harms a child....they are not being physically harmed? whos to say they do not enjoy it? I think we are far from a tolerant world....heroin should even be legal and sold in convenient stores.

And abortions should be offered for free at the supermarket. ;)

But seriously now, you know my stance on why I tolerate what.

LightHouse89
06-24-2014, 11:56 PM
And abortions should be offered for free at the supermarket. ;)

But seriously now, you know my stance on why I tolerate what.

they should....we should ban the church for being so intolerant to homosexual marriage......it is after all 2014.....who needs traditions or anything for that matter? abortions for everyone.....we should have a national race every year to see which woman can have the most abortions and broadcast it.....that would be wonderful.

LightHouse89
06-24-2014, 11:57 PM
Everywhere where there are parents, people are going to be very unwelcoming toward a paedophile moving to their neighbourhood and rightly so.

the parents have every right to be concerned their child might be picked up and married off at an early age..... but in history people use to do that so it cannot be completely wrong.

Äijä
06-24-2014, 11:58 PM
they should....we should ban the church for being so intolerant to homosexual marriage......it is after all 2014.....who needs traditions or anything for that matter? abortions for everyone.....we should have a national race every year to see which woman can have the most abortions and broadcast it.....that would be wonderful.

Short step from the next pornstar (whore) competitions.

LightHouse89
06-25-2014, 01:17 AM
Short step from the next pornstar (whore) competitions.

they have those in California......the state that I wish the holy tidal waves of God would crash upon and destroy. that or a giant earth quake moves it out to sea and it becomes its own country. Anyway I like liberal-leftist logic...... :cool:

Äijä
06-25-2014, 01:22 AM
they have those in California......the state that I wish the holy tidal waves of God would crash upon and destroy. that or a giant earth quake moves it out to sea and it becomes its own country. Anyway I like liberal-leftist logic...... :cool:

We have those in Europe also.

Now our public broadcasting company is having a rainbow week, taxpayer funded programs all week about different sexual minorities and their lifestyle.

I kid you not.

LightHouse89
06-25-2014, 01:50 AM
We have those in Europe also.

Now our public broadcasting company is having a rainbow week, taxpayer funded programs all week about different sexual minorities and their lifestyle.

I kid you not.

what is funny is where I live you cannot use public broadcasting for political agendas.... except actual ads for people running..... but doesn't this seem like they are trying to use these programs to promote a political agenda? that to me should be illegal... I mean because that is what it is...you do not see far right groups doing this. Maybe we should?

Yaroslav
06-25-2014, 01:55 AM
Erdogan, bring in the tanks!

Dandelion
06-25-2014, 01:56 AM
http://youtu.be/d8cj4bX4IJs?t=1h25m28s

No way will you understand the context if you haven't seen the film in its entirety. Gaybasher gets raped by gays (the leader of which is the brother of the woman he's dating). Reason: the leader of the gang doesn't want his fellow homo to date his sister (as his victim is gay himself, but from a strict Calvinist upbringing).

As there is hardly any discussion here anyway, I thought I'd share some Dutch cinema.

That film got lots of criticism about the manner it portrayed gays, christians, the press and the police. It led Paul Verhoeven to leave for the US and start his career there.

LightHouse89
06-25-2014, 02:09 AM
http://youtu.be/d8cj4bX4IJs?t=1h25m28s

No way will you understand the context if you haven't seen the film in its entirety. Gaybasher gets raped by gays (the leader of which is the brother of the woman he's dating). Reason: the leader of the gang doesn't want his fellow homo to date his sister (as his victim is gay himself, but from a strict Calvinist upbringing).

As there is hardly any discussion here anyway, I thought I'd share some Dutch cinema.

That film got lots of criticism about the manner it portrayed gays, christians, the press and the police. It led Paul Verhoeven to leave for the US and start his career there.

pure degeneracy.....the usual from western Europe....

Dandelion
06-25-2014, 02:11 AM
pure degeneracy.....the usual from western Europe....

It's practically a cult movie. Not the main storyline though, just a very harsh scene. There more to cinema than just Hollywood (even though 'Spetters' is a classic that few people remember).

LightHouse89
06-25-2014, 02:15 AM
It's practically a cult movie. Not the main storyline though, just a very harsh scene. There more to cinema than just Hollywood (even though 'Spetters' is a classic that few people remember).

most of it stupidity..... if movies had more simple plots people would not care so much about this crap. who takes interest in two men sodomizing one another?

LightHouse89
06-25-2014, 02:16 AM
Erdogan, bring in the tanks!

how would you deal with these issues?

Dandelion
06-25-2014, 02:19 AM
most of it stupidity..... if movies had more simple plots people would not care so much about this crap. who takes interest in two men sodomizing one another?

You judge what you haven't seen. Talk about stupidity. )

Yaroslav
06-25-2014, 02:23 AM
how would you deal with these issues?

Public tortures and executions.

LightHouse89
06-25-2014, 02:26 AM
You judge what you haven't seen. Talk about stupidity. )

Its a movie about two homosexual men one of which rapes another man [oh wonderful] because he is dating his sister and is anti homophobic. Other than that I find it pretty stale..... us Americans were raised with religious values....at least the whites were you cannot hate us for this now can you :p we just do not accept this unusual behavior. The good book specifically instructs us to not behave like that.....we cannot listen to the snake that keeps telling us to take a bite from the apple when we know it is sin....... :rolleyes: You told me the plot..... so I know what happens.... were you forewarning me of some graphic scene where a man is raped....watch American History X... a man gets raped in that.

I like movies like this...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYJKd0rkKss&hd=1

Borna
06-25-2014, 02:26 AM

I love stoning :O

But nothing is better than traditional Inquisitor tool

http://www.hindujagruti.org/news/out/images/1322893830_h4.gif

Dandelion
06-25-2014, 02:28 AM
Will the Christian Iran-modeled theocracy ever rise? We might never know.

Yaroslav
06-25-2014, 02:30 AM

I'd prefer the Saudi model.

LightHouse89
06-25-2014, 02:38 AM

homosexuality can be reversed in the brain...... the good lord has given us challenges so we should accept them and take the challenge to end homosexuality through eradicating the disease or disorder....I am sure this could be done with medication, spirituality and some group work!

LightHouse89
06-25-2014, 02:41 AM

I watched your unusual video.... pretty disturbing....private parts can be seen....not good for children to see. Did you watch my video or was it too boring? There is an interesting story behind that man...he sold every he owned and gave it away to live by himself in the Alaskan wilderness... one of my friends did that... but didn't give everything he had away.... this man built hs own house, everything by his hands and documented it....he wrote a book about it.

Dandelion
06-25-2014, 02:43 AM
I watched your unusual video.... pretty disturbing....private parts can be seen....not good for children to see. Did you watch my video or was it too boring? There is an interesting story behind that man...he sold every he owned and gave it away to live by himself in the Alaskan wilderness... one of my friends did that... but didn't give everything he had away.... this man built hs own house, everything by his hands and documented it....he wrote a book about it.

Film is rated 18+.

LightHouse89
06-25-2014, 02:45 AM
Film is rated 18+.

well here it would be rated NR-17 for its pornographic material......pornographic for showing private parts. Anyway what did you think of my video or that man?

Dandelion
06-25-2014, 02:50 AM
well here it would be rated NR-17 for its pornographic material......pornographic for showing private parts. Anyway what did you think of my video or that man?

I'm yet to see it. It's a different genre alright and no Hollywood blockbuster (which is a pro). Alaska is very different from my beloved California or Europe for that matter (except for Northern Scandinavia and Finland that is). He built a nice functioning house with nothing but a few tools and some wood. That's impressive. I'm also interested in how he gathered/hunted for his food. Survival skills are interesting to acquire.

MarkyMark
06-25-2014, 02:52 AM
Turks flaunt their sexuality as usual? Nothing to see here fellas.

LightHouse89
06-25-2014, 02:53 AM
I'm yet to see it. It's a different genre alright and no Hollywood blockbuster (which is a pro). Alaska is very different from my beloved California or Europe for that matter. He built a nice functioning house with nothing but a few tools and some wood. That's impressive. I'm also interested in how he gathered/hunter for his food. Survival skills are interesting to acquire.

he shows how to store it..... which is common sense but you dig a hole and create a freezer out of the under ground.....I don't know how he did it in the summer. But there are many ways. he made his own spoons too.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3NRdZ8J24Q

PlanA
06-25-2014, 11:57 AM

+1

Loki
06-25-2014, 12:25 PM
I like liberal Turkish people :)

Kemalisté
06-25-2014, 12:27 PM
I like liberal Turkish people :)

Turkey is liberal in general; you should visit it. There's a huge polarization between secular and conservative people; they know how to get along at some point. Two girls I know, they don't mind drinking alcohol or wearing bikini but their mother is covered for example.

armenianbodyhair
06-25-2014, 12:29 PM

This.

Loki
06-25-2014, 12:44 PM
Turkey is liberal in general; you should visit it.

I would love to, I'm a big fan of Turkey and Ataturk :)

Don Arb
06-25-2014, 12:53 PM
According to the last elections in Turkey the islamic party of Erdogan got the majority of votes.

Kemalisté
06-25-2014, 01:01 PM
According to the last elections in Turkey the islamic party of Erdogan got the majority of votes.

And?

Loki
06-25-2014, 01:05 PM
Don't take Lawspeaker too seriously. He changes his opinions as frequently as he does his underwear ;)

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?44197-T%C3%BCrkiye-%E2%80%93-Hollanda-ili%C5%9Fkileri

Don Arb
06-25-2014, 01:34 PM
And?

And you are going back to your roots before Ataturk which means islamization of the state we all know who Erdogan is.

LightHouse89
06-25-2014, 01:40 PM
I am a big fan of Jim Crow :p he was one of America's nicest guys. :rolleyes:

Kemalisté
06-25-2014, 01:46 PM
And you are going back to your roots before Ataturk which means islamization of the state we all know who Erdogan is.

There's still quite a half of the people who didn't vote for the AKP and not all those who voted for the AKP dream of an Islamic state. You know nothing about Turkey, Turkish politics or the Turkish people.

Casandrinos
06-25-2014, 02:00 PM
Good

Now i expect more practical things to be done and not only mimicism of the West

PlanA
06-25-2014, 05:49 PM
Good

Now i expect more practical things to be done and not only mimicism of the West

Practical? Are you looking for a Turkish boy friend?

Casandrinos
06-25-2014, 06:02 PM
Practical? Are you looking for a Turkish boy friend?

No

But it is really hard to separate boys from girls with all your hornome imbalances and hair growth

PlanA
06-25-2014, 06:28 PM
No

But it is really hard to separate boys from girls with all your hornome imbalances and hair growth

I guess that must turn you on a lot, otherwise you and some other notorious anti-Turks would not pop in many Turk/Turkish/Turkey/Turkic related topics in an obsessive way.

Armenian Bishop
06-25-2014, 06:29 PM

Frankly, Sodom and Gomorrah isn't clothed in secrecy. It was the two ancient cities, in the Old Testament Bible, which were destroyed by the wrath of God, because of their decadence, moral corruption, and sexually obscene lifestyles. The term "sodomy" is derived from the city of Sodom. The Story of Sodom and Gomorrah can be found in the Bible, and it probably can be found in the Koran and Torah, as well.

PlanA
06-25-2014, 06:32 PM
For Turkish Muslims, it is called Lut Kavmi.

Casandrinos
06-25-2014, 06:33 PM
I guess that must turn you on a lot, otherwise you and some other notorious anti-Turks would not pop in many Turk/Turkish/Turkey/Turkic related topics in an obsessive way.

It actually turns my stomach inside out

I'm here to face the ugly truth though

Yes i'm anti-durk because you don't like my views.

You should go Jihad on me.

That would turn me on :icon_wink:

PlanA
06-25-2014, 06:34 PM

Thank you for proving all my points, that I stated in my previous message.

Loki
06-25-2014, 09:23 PM

You're such a lightweight, aren't you? Very different from the Ancient Greeks, who were open about their homosexuality.

Kemalisté
06-25-2014, 09:37 PM
You're such a lightweight, aren't you? Very different from the Ancient Greeks, who were open about their homosexuality.

Probably because modern Greeks have nothing to do with them.

LightHouse89
06-26-2014, 01:48 AM

well we know you do not truly hate turks if you feel sorry their society is becoming increasing as immoral as everywhere else.......this is what happens in a world devoid of nationalism though.

Dandelion
06-26-2014, 01:52 AM
Interesting ethnic slur I've learned. Durk. As in insulting a mentally challenged Turk.

Casandrinos
06-26-2014, 09:56 AM

I'm not interested on mimicking what Ancient Greeks believed or did.

I care to preserve only the things that has survived and evolved through the centuries

Our living traditions make's us real Greeks

who were open about their homosexuality.

That's why they punished it to death :icon_lol:

RedLight
06-26-2014, 10:06 AM
Stears will be attending, I think his ass opens at 5:00.

Dandelion
06-26-2014, 04:15 PM
Ancient Greek homosexuality was about old pederasts who liked young pubescent boys, also present in Islamic cultures.

Styrian Mujo
06-26-2014, 04:18 PM
Well western Europe is kinda getting there. Cities like Amsterdam and London could be considered Sodom and Gamorrah IMO.

Styrian Mujo
06-26-2014, 04:21 PM
Maybe because ancient Greeks were similar to modern northwestern Europeans unlike modern Greeks.

LightHouse89
06-26-2014, 04:25 PM
Well western Europe is kinda getting there. Cities like Amsterdam and London could be considered Sodom and Gamorrah IMO.

Its already there. Mr.Lawspeaker is just oblivious to it.