PDA

View Full Version : Classify and Place Hot Venezuelan Girl of Portuguese Background

alnortedelsur
06-24-2014, 12:59 AM
Her name is Andrea Murillo:

http://andreamurillo.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/DSC01968.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/3109532808/d379d7eae9ef3a6d9b01223a1e0dd784_400x400.jpeg
http://nb9.stumbleupon.netdna-cdn.com/POD5ak1Zz-5AjfHsQikCdg

mikeyup
06-24-2014, 01:03 AM
Hot?

RMuller
06-24-2014, 06:15 AM
She has nice big tits.

Sikeliot
06-24-2014, 06:16 AM
Her surname is not Portuguese.

JoeyGee8688
06-24-2014, 06:19 AM
She's only hot because her titties are hanging out. And even with that being so... I dunno :) But I would say Castiza based on the first two pictures mainly Atlanto-Med in the third.

Sikeliot
06-24-2014, 06:19 AM
She is basically Atlanto-Med with minor Amerindian I suspect.

alnortedelsur
06-24-2014, 12:41 PM
She is basically Atlanto-Med with minor Amerindian I suspect.

Yeah, I also suspect that she has got some minor Amerindian contribution, but only visible from certain angles. She is probably somewhere in between castiza and fully white (like me).

I even was about to title my post with something like: "Classify hot Venezuelan Castiza of Portuguese background", but her Amerindian influence is so slight and hardly visible, that I wasn't sure.

Germaniac
06-24-2014, 12:54 PM
Castiza or Harniza. An Atlanto-Med type with significant Amerindian influence.

Vasconcelos
06-24-2014, 01:01 PM
Kinky cloths (or lack thereof) aren't enough to make her hot :( ..I was expecting so much more!

And, as said, her surname isn't Portuguese. Double L is very uncommon, and usually associated with archaic spelling of family names of noble origin, like Vasconcellos, Mello, Villas Boas, etc..

alnortedelsur
06-24-2014, 01:14 PM
Her surname is not Portuguese.

You are probably right. I checked on google the last name Murillo, and is actually Spanish, from the areas of Castilla and Aragon.

I was confused, because before I opened this thread, I checked her facebook page (because I always check people's backgrounds before I open threads about them), and she presumes to speak Portuguese. Then I thought that she was another Venezuelan of Portuguese parents, or grandparents, who are hundreds of thousands, because Venezuela received a big Portuguese immigration, and her last name "Murillo", which is not that common, sounded to me like Portuguese, since Portuguese last names are many times, very similar to Spanish last names.

Many Venezuelans of Portuguese origin, and also many Venezuelans of Italian parents or grandparents (who are also hundreds of thousands) show interest in learning the language of their parents or grandparents. That's why when I saw that she presumed of speaking Portuguese (in her facebook page), along with her not very common last name, made me think that her last name was Portuguese, and I assumed that she was a Portuguese-Venezuelan. And on top of that, I felt like I perceived some Portuguese vibe in her (particularly in the first picture), but after all, Portuguese people are many times very very similar, in looks, to Spaniards.

I should have searched a little bit more, by googling the last name Murillo (as I did now), to find out if it was a Portuguese or a Spanish last name, instead of jumping to conclusions, as I did.

I apologize for my mistake, and would be grateful if some moderator changes in the title of the thread, the word "Portuguese" by "Spanish" or "Spaniard". Thank you!

frdfgcg
07-22-2018, 12:55 AM
Mestiza.

Odin
08-03-2018, 11:13 AM
Castiza. Pass in Iberia.

rein
08-03-2018, 11:16 AM
Looks like a streetwalker.

RanselBaar
03-17-2019, 10:41 PM
Murillo seems similar to the italian surname, Morelli, which means "Dark complexion" and according to some sources: it's just a short version of "Moroccan". So that could explain her amerindian vibes, since most moroccans have some berber blood, and they tend to have mongoloid features, which I've noticed, some people tend to mistake them for amerindian admixtures. BTW
she ain't hot, even if you like them sluttyhttps://i.pinimg.com/originals/d3/57/f8/d357f8bc7ab4225e21073aaf97a48e76.jpg