PDA

View Full Version : White people most superior looking races ( we all admit it )

Pages : [1] 2

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 04:34 AM
I know many non-white's who envy white people FOR the way they look. Go read any article and see they all want to look european. All non-european actors and actress most best looking people always have a european influence on their faces

1) They have so many different eye and hair color. Blue eyes, green eyes, hazel eyes, blonde hair, ginger hair, brown hair.

2) Their stature and bodies are endowed in great proportion

Even anime and video games are based on white appearance

South Asians lightened their skin, even black people prefer mixed, Middle easterners actors and actress look pseudo-european, East Asian have nose surgery and eyelid surgery.

MOST SUPERIOR LOOKING PEOPLE IN OUR PLANET

http://www.freemake.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/anime-sites-1024x768.jpg

http://www.gameranx.com/img/12-Feb/top-10-hottest-guys.jpg

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 04:38 AM
THE EVIDENCE IS OBVIOUS

The prettiest persian girls are usually the ones that look european

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/IF23yfeM7dE/hqdefault.jpg

The prettiest Korean girls are usually the dyed hair blonde, or with eyes and nose surgeries that made look more western.

http://www.thestar.com.my/~/media/Images/TSOL/Photos-Upload/Lifestyle/2013/12/26/nana.ashx/

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
06-26-2014, 04:41 AM
not really :/ prettiest girls are ones that look latina / asian mix

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 04:42 AM
Most desirable women of India for decade

http://www.wallsave.com/wallpapers/1600x900/bollywood-actress/264510/bollywood-actress-hd-set-hottest-and-264510.jpg

And even a Japanese knows ( he/she) needs to look like WAPANESE ( WHITE + JAPANESE ) in order to look like a anime character.

http://fashiontrend2013.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/cosplay.jpg
http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v2/944261323_4/EXCLUSIVE-Sword-Art-Online-Kirito-Anime-Cosplay-Costume.jpg

Mortimer
06-26-2014, 04:43 AM
it is like that in the world i agree.

Mark
06-26-2014, 04:45 AM
I don't buy into this at all. There really are great looking people from all races and ethnic groups.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
06-26-2014, 04:52 AM
http://images.china.cn/attachement/jpg/site1006/20070913/001111015d890852f5ab0b.jpg

http://st-listas.20minutos.es/images/2013-01/352339/3867616_640px.jpg?1358313111

http://37.media.tumblr.com/9c592bf1c5f3279d55887272be94608d/tumblr_n6ycav800t1si9cv6o1_500.jpg

Smeagol
06-26-2014, 04:55 AM
Women from many different races can look great... The exceptions are "Australoids", and any kind of pure Negroid type. As well as Indians showing Weddid influence.

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 04:57 AM
http://images.china.cn/attachement/jpg/site1006/20070913/001111015d890852f5ab0b.jpg

http://st-listas.20minutos.es/images/2013-01/352339/3867616_640px.jpg?1358313111

http://37.media.tumblr.com/9c592bf1c5f3279d55887272be94608d/tumblr_n6ycav800t1si9cv6o1_500.jpg

The two on top had plastic surgery, where as the bottom didn't but doesn't look pretty.

You can tell the girls on top two have more western features such as the double eyelid and accqualine noses.

pinguino
06-26-2014, 04:59 AM
I know many non-white's who envy white people FOR the way they look.

Really? There are many white people that don't look exactly like movie stars at all.

armenianbodyhair
06-26-2014, 05:04 AM
lol

SardiniaAtlantis
06-26-2014, 05:07 AM
Butlerking from what we have been able to gather based on evidence is a Punjabi kid that spends way too much time gaming and watching anime cartoons.

Marmie Dearest
06-26-2014, 05:15 AM
This is a relative opinion, I mean you should ask yourself why some white women subject themselves to tanning beds (I don't) as well as why some men of European descent fetishize East Asian women.

From all accounts, what I have noticed is that the tendency of some cultures to attempt to look more "European" or "white" is the result of the Hollywood ideal of beauty being historically American, and of course, Hollywood films are distributed world wide.

I think as a person of European heritage *I* prefer and am attracted to men who more heavily have European admixture (even if they have a little Mongoloid from East Asia or Native American tribes) who primarily look "white" but that's because it's my heritage.

I have heard some blacks refer to white people as ugly, and I am sure there are people of all races who prefer people who look or smell similar to their own race.

Then you have people who fantasize about anything or everything that is as "different" from them as possible.

It's really hard to determine something like this objectively.

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 05:19 AM
Butlerking from what we have been able to gather based on evidence is a Punjabi kid that spends way too much time gaming and watching anime cartoons.

I'm not punjabi but I'll say they are one the best looking after europeans

You're a turk from turkey and even your most handsome and desirable man look like this. Which looks like nothing like 98% of the population.

http://st-listas.20minutos.es/images/2009-08/135385/1535268_640px.jpg?1251459708

SardiniaAtlantis
06-26-2014, 05:21 AM
This is a relative opinion, I mean you should ask yourself why some white women subject themselves to tanning beds (I don't) as well as why some men of European descent fetishize East Asian women.

From all accounts, what I have noticed is that the tendency of some cultures to attempt to look more "European" or "white" is the result of the Hollywood ideal of beauty being historically American, and of course, Hollywood films are distributed world wide.

I think as a person of European heritage *I* prefer and am attracted to men who more heavily have European admixture (even if they have a little Mongoloid from East Asia or Native American tribes) who primarily look "white" but that's because it's my heritage.

I have heard some blacks refer to white people as ugly, and I am sure there are people of all races who prefer people who look or smell similar to their own race.

Then you have people who fantasize about anything or everything that is as "different" from them as possible.

It's really hard to determine something like this objectively.

I agree with the last part of your statement that it is hard to determine something like this objectively.

I disagree that tanning is an attempt to look less white. By tanning people are not trying to become negroid nor Australoid they are not changing their morphology by any means. The tanning argument is one that is really quite useless.

SardiniaAtlantis
06-26-2014, 05:22 AM

You're a turk from turkey and even your most handsome and desirable man look like this. Which looks like nothing like 98% of the population.

LMAO Everyday I learn something new!!
I have to admit this comes as quite a shock to me but I figured there was a reason I like Doner Kebab.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5e/Animated-Flag-Turkey.gif

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 05:27 AM
LMAO Everyday I learn something new!!
I have to admit this comes as quite a shock to me but I figured there was a reason I like Doner Kebab.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5e/Animated-Flag-Turkey.gif

You claim to be Cuman which is something typical turks do all the time.

SardiniaAtlantis
06-26-2014, 05:30 AM
You claim to be Cuman which is something typical turks do all the time.

I claim to be Cuman because I love the word... I am a Cumanist by religion which means we worship the Great Cuman State of Hungary and our Most Cuman Leader STEARS!

Mortimer
06-26-2014, 05:33 AM
I agree with the last part of your statement that it is hard to determine something like this objectively.

I disagree that tanning is an attempt to look less white. By tanning people are not trying to become negroid nor Australoid they are not changing their morphology by any means. The tanning argument is one that is really quite useless.

by the same logic people who whiten their skin dont change their morphology too, right?
i think there are beautiful people in all groups, but whites are the ideal to me, the classic hollywood type, classic movie actor like alain delon and elizabeth taylor

SardiniaAtlantis
06-26-2014, 05:37 AM
by the same logic people who whiten their skin dont change their morphology too, right?
i think there are beautiful people in all groups, but whites are the ideal to me, the classic hollywood type, classic movie actor like alain delon and elizabeth taylor

Well... the thing is people who whiten their skin are trying to reach an unnatural color (for them). That is when it becomes an attempt at looking white... Many whites can tan, and many mediterranean whites have a more tanned complexion therefore it is not something unnatural for whites to do.

Mortimer
06-26-2014, 05:40 AM
Well... the thing is people who whiten their skin are trying to reach an unnatural color (for them). That is when it becomes an attempt at looking white... Many whites can tan, and many mediterranean whites have a more tanned complexion therefore it is not something unnatural for whites to do.

many people who whiten their skin use natural products though, like fair and lovely which is based on organic ingredients, and they just get rid of their tan and get a complexion they can naturally reach, because most people are some shades lighter underneath the clothes and if they are free of tan, so it is also not unnatural, unnatural would be only a operation/like skin bleaching/michael jackson which only very few do, the commercials you see on indian tv are mostly fair and lovely based on natural ingredients to protect from getting a tan and stay light

SardiniaAtlantis
06-26-2014, 05:43 AM
many people who whiten their skin use natural products though, like fair and lovely which is based on organic ingredients, and they just get rid of their tan and get a complexion they can naturally reach, because most people are some shades lighter underneath the clothes and if they are free of tan, so it is also not unnatural, unnatural would be only a operation/like skin bleaching/michael jackson which only very few do, the commercials you see on indian tv are mostly fair and lovely based on natural ingredients to protect from getting a tan and stay light

Yes I agree. I was talking about the unnatural degree of whitening.

Mortimer
06-26-2014, 05:46 AM
Yes I agree. I was talking about the unnatural degree of whitening.

ok. there are not many people who do that though, and a sun protection/whitening cream is not much different then a tanning lotion

SardiniaAtlantis
06-26-2014, 05:47 AM
ok. there are not many people who do that though, and a sun protection/whitening cream is not much different then a tanning lotion

I think in some South East Asian and South Asian countries they do attempt to do more extreme things to whiten/bleach their skin.. Ive seen documentaries on it lol.

Mortimer
06-26-2014, 05:51 AM
I think in some South East Asian and South Asian countries they do attempt to do more extreme things to whiten/bleach their skin.. Ive seen documentaries on it lol.

can you tell me what they do, what you saw etc. i think they dont, i think they use natural products which are old probably, a grandmothers recipe etc. like orange mixed with something etc. and not all do that, some higher class people who care for attractiveness alot etc.

SardiniaAtlantis
06-26-2014, 05:52 AM
can you tell me what they do, what you saw etc. i think they dont, i think they use natural products which are old probably, a grandmothers recipe etc. like orange mixed with something etc. and not all do that, some higher class people who care for attractiveness alot etc.

Ill try to find it and link you to it!

Hexachordia
06-26-2014, 06:19 AM
Whites buying tanning machines like Paul Allen or going to tanning clinic like Patrick Bateman means they want to be east indians? There is no extreme measure of whitening for east asians ayway. I d think a bit tanning is very attractive.

Marmie Dearest
06-26-2014, 07:58 AM
Whites buying tanning machines like Paul Allen or going to tanning clinic like Patrick Bateman means they want to be east indians? There is no extreme measure of whitening for east asians ayway. I d think a bit tanning is very attractive.

It's not "a bit of tanning" it's unbelievably gross when taken to extremes, where some women even think being "white" is a bad thing...some people take tanning so far they give themselves skin cancer or take on a fake orange colored hue.

Yes, it is being ashamed of whatever you are. Having white skin was traditionally considered a trait of the upper classes because they did not have to work in the sun, in Asia as well as Europe. In South American and Central American countries, people of whiter skin tend to be the upper classes.

The trend towards tanning has reached epidemic proportions I don't approve of. There's a difference between getting a little sun (like Coco Chanel) and having constant dates with the tanning salon (Paris Hilton).

PRECISE PUNCHER
06-26-2014, 08:02 AM
Only White males are superior. White females, as Marmie Dearest shows, are as inferior as Negroids, and are severely stunting the White race's potential, and the potential of humanity in general. The future belongs to a Super Race of Eurasian males born to White male fathers and East Asian male mothers. Trends are showing that this is true -- White women must bite the dust.

Corvus
06-26-2014, 08:03 AM
It's not "a bit of tanning" it's unbelievably gross when taken to extremes, where some women even think being "white" is a bad thing...some people take tanning so far they give themselves skin cancer or take on a fake orange colored hue.

Yes, it is being ashamed of whatever you are. Having white skin was traditionally considered a trait of the upper classes because they did not have to work in the sun, in Asia as well as Europe. In South American and Central American countries, people of whiter skin tend to be the upper classes.

The trend towards tanning has reached epidemic proportions I don't approve of. There's a difference between getting a little sun (like Coco Chanel) and having constant dates with the tanning salon (Paris Hilton).

There is an opposite trend. Many young people want to appear as white as possible again.
Look at social media platforms, go through the pictures posted and you will notice that lots of people use lightening affects to appear paleand some also use whitening creams despite the detrimental side effects for the skin.
This trend is most developed in Central and Eastern Europe.

Marmie Dearest
06-26-2014, 08:11 AM
There is an opposite trend. Many young people want to appear as white as possible again.
Look at social media platforms, go through the pictures posted and you will notice that lots of people use lightening affects to appear paleand some also use whitening creams despite the detrimental side effects for the skin.
This trend is most developed in Central and Eastern Europe.

This opposing trend has been going on as long as the tanning trend. When I was in high school my best friend and I over-whitened our faces with powder. Goth and emo both have had very extreme opposing trends, at least in terms of popular culture and music "scenes."

But I have actually had women try to "correct" me by using a shade darker base color for make-up, etc. I don't do "extreme whiteness" usually anymore, unless it's for fun, but I don't go to tanning beds or use self-tanners. I get sun naturally from being outdoors, but have started to wear things like sunblock and hats more that I am getting a little older; however I have continually used sunscreen on my face for years.

I'll probably fade back to my lightest color when I leave Southern California in a couple of months.

Foxy
06-26-2014, 08:13 AM
Let me say that I am not racist. Some months ago I read a book written by an Indian writer. The male protagonist of the story, an Indian doctor, at the beginning was obsessioned with white women, in particular with blondes. They were like the key to access and to be allowed in the western society. He was also obsessioned by white skin, considered erotic.

I think that in India this obsession is common. I have also watched a documentary about an Italian volunteer in India. She happened to be blonde with blue eyes. During the movie shot everybody turned to look at her, so she had to explain to the cameraman that this is normal in India, where whites attract a lot of attention.

PRECISE PUNCHER
06-26-2014, 08:14 AM
This opposing trend has been going on as long as the tanning trend. When I was in high school my best friend and I over-whitened our faces with powder. Goth and emo both have had very extreme opposing trends, at least in terms of popular culture and music "scenes."

But I have actually had women try to "correct" me by using a shade darker base color for make-up, etc. I don't do "extreme whiteness" usually anymore, unless it's for fun, but I don't go to tanning beds or use self-tanners. I get sun naturally from being outdoors, but have started to wear things like sunblock and hats more that I am getting a little older; however I have continually used sunscreen on my face for years.

I'll probably fade back to my lightest color when I leave Southern California in a couple of months.

Nobody gives a shit.

Ctwentysevenj
06-26-2014, 08:15 AM
Women from many different races can look great... The exceptions are "Australoids", and any kind of pure Negroid type. As well as Indians showing Weddid influence.

I thought Australian abos were the most beautiful race on Earth. Thousand times more than any European!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl ::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

PRECISE PUNCHER
06-26-2014, 08:16 AM
Above poster is a Negroid.

Marmie Dearest
06-26-2014, 08:17 AM
Nobody gives a shit.

Hmm...you have created two troll accounts posing as a non-Japanese Asian man on a European culture forum within a matter of days.

I have a feeling your "East Asian mother" is actually a Japanese, and your first name starts with J, like Jap.

How is living with your mother at 30? Must be tough.

PRECISE PUNCHER
06-26-2014, 08:20 AM
Hmm...you have created two troll accounts posing as a non-Japanese Asian man on a European culture forum within a matter of days.

I have a feeling your "East Asian mother" is actually a Japanese, and your first name starts with J, like Jap.

How is living with your mother at 30? Must be tough.

Not as tough as living with 30 cats, that's for sure.

Marmie Dearest
06-26-2014, 08:22 AM
Not as tough as living with 30 cats, that's for sure.

It's kind of sad how you follow me around forums to insult me. Kind of like you were emotionally stunted at that age where boys pull girls hair or pinch them when they like them.

PRECISE PUNCHER
06-26-2014, 08:26 AM
It's kind of sad how you follow me around forums to insult me. Kind of like you were emotionally stunted at that age where boys pull girls hair or pinch them when they like them.

Lay off the catnip, retard.

Stears
06-26-2014, 08:28 AM
I claim to be Cuman because I love the word... I am a Cumanist by religion which means we worship the Great Cuman State of Hungary and our Most Cuman Leader STEARS! The little Cuman minrity -who lived in their little reserve area- were exterminated in Ottoman wars. However they mixed descendants live in Moldavia Wallachia (romania) and Ukraine.

SardiniaAtlantis
06-26-2014, 08:31 AM
The little Cuman minrity -who lived in their little reserve area- were exterminated in Ottoman wars.

But their Cuman spirit lives on inside every little hungarian boy and girl and within you oh great Cuman leader within your spirit and genes.
LONG LIVE CUMANIA!!!

Foxy
06-26-2014, 08:32 AM
I've read a shocking book speaking about white slavery in Africa and Middle East during the 1950s. The book was written by an English reporter and the topic of it was later discussed in English parlament.

ETHYOPIA
Here, after the fall of the Italian colonial Empire, many Italian colons were slaughtered. Young women and boys were caught and sold as slaves. Full blooded Italian girls were immitted in the slaves markets and sold as prostitutes in African brothels or in Arabian harems. They were also forced to have children with clients, in particular if the latter were whites themselves, because full whites or mulattos had an higher price on slaves markets. During the 50s in Africa there were authentic breedings of white or part white slaves.

SAUDI ARABIA
The author could spy a selling of slaves in a secret Saudi market. He reported that in Saudi Arabia also young men were very appreciated on markets for sexual purposes, in particular those with pseudo Latin or Greek features. Sometimes these slaves were cought among Arabians themselves, other times they were cought in former white colons and sold in Arabia through Ethyopia/Eritrea and the Red Sea.

The author explained that the most required women were white women for their beauty, followed by black women because their skin remains fresh even in summer and therefore it is comfortable even in harems located in hot areas. :picard1:

SardiniaAtlantis
06-26-2014, 08:36 AM
I've read a shocking book speaking about white slavery in Africa and Middle East during the 1950s. The book was written by an English reporter and the topic of it was later discussed in English parlament.

ETHYOPIA
Here, after the fall of the Italian colonial Empire, many Italian colons were slaughtered. Young women and boys were caught and sold as slaves. Full blooded Italian girls were immitted in the slaves markets and sold as prostitutes in African brothels or in Arabian harems. They were also forced to have children with clients, in particular if the latter were whites themselves, because full whites or mulattos had an higher price on slaves markets. During the 50s in Africa there were authentic breedings of white or part white slaves.

SAUDI ARABIA
The author could spy a selling of slaves in a secret Saudi market. He reported that in Saudi Arabia also young men were very appreciated on markets for sexual purposes, in particular those with pseudo Latin or Greek features. Sometimes these slaves were cought among Arabians themselves, other times they were cought in former white colons and sold in Arabia through Ethyopia/Eritrea and the Red Sea.

The author explained that the most required women were white women for their beauty, followed by black women because their skin remains fresh even in summer and therefore it is comfortable even in harems located in hot areas. :picard1:

I saw something about this in a Mondo Cane film.. is it perhaps a Mondo book you were reading?

Stears
06-26-2014, 08:39 AM
But their Cuman spirit lives on inside every little hungarian boy and girl and within you oh great Cuman leader within your spirit and genes. LONG LIVE CUMANIA!!! Interestingly nobody know about great cuman leaders in Hungary...except romania, where they were the state founders (Wallachia & Moldavia) Geneticist did not fund their genes in Hungary. However, as a latino, you are from a wog nation, which was not considered traditionally as real white.

Foxy
06-26-2014, 08:43 AM
I thought Australian abos were the most beautiful race on Earth. Thousand times more than any European!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl ::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Well, their are peaceful and until whites went there to break the balls, they had to be also quite happy.

There are worse races, really. Like Arabs..ahem ahem... Just yesterday I visited a fotographic exposition about Berbers of Morocco. Can I say that their igienic conditions suck and that the landscape in which they live looks like hell? Being born there is a condemnation. :picard1:

When I went our and saw a green Italian pinewood and a pizzeria I thanked God for having scattered me on the right continent. :D

SardiniaAtlantis
06-26-2014, 08:44 AM
Yes Latins have only the Roman empire to offer... nothing that can compare to the superior Hungarian history I am afraid.

wvwvw
06-26-2014, 08:48 AM

http://st-listas.20minutos.es/images/2009-08/135385/1535268_640px.jpg?1251459708

Depends on who you ask... To you he may be the most attractive turk, to a turk, german etc he may not

RedLight
Yes Latins have only the Roman empire to offer... nothing that can compare to the superior Hungarian history I am afraid.

You should be proud of the Russian Empire my Russian brother. Russia greatest people no Hungarian can compare nor Latin country. Russia have more power in history.

Stears
Yes Latins have only the Roman empire to offer... nothing that can compare to the superior Hungarian history I am afraid. You speak historical nonsense, or do not know the history after the fall of Roman Empire.. Even Italians are not real descendants of romans.

Insuperable
06-26-2014, 08:50 AM
"We all admit it" ---> Does this mean you are really Punjabi?

RedLight
06-26-2014, 08:51 AM
You speak historical nonsense, or do not know the history after the fall of Roman Empire.. Even Italians are not real descendants of romans.

Hungarian is Russian slaves country!

Kawaiine
06-26-2014, 08:53 AM
I know many non-white's who envy white people FOR the way they look. Go read any article and see they all want to look european. All non-european actors and actress most best looking people always have a european influence on their faces

1) They have so many different eye and hair color. Blue eyes, green eyes, hazel eyes, blonde hair, ginger hair, brown hair.

South Asians lightened their skin, even black people prefer mixed, Middle easterners actors and actress look pseudo-european, East Asian have nose surgery and eyelid surgery.

http://www.freemake.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/anime-sites-1024x768.jpg

it's true

Foxy
06-26-2014, 08:53 AM
Stears, pls. Rocco Siffredi's wife is Hungarian. This shows two important truth:
1. Hungary produces nice and many pornstars (thank you)
2. Hungarian women like wog men.

Now go to check what your gf is doing. Go go! Schnell!

Stears
06-26-2014, 08:54 AM
Hungarian is Russian slaves country! Idiot. Russia is a realitive new country and new power. Who were you before Peter I.? Slave of mongols?

RedLight
06-26-2014, 08:55 AM
Idiot. Russia is a realitive new country and new power. Who were you before Peter I.? Slave of mongols?

Russian is new Roman power.. Who can fight a war so long with the United States? Hungary? HEHE!!!

Stears
06-26-2014, 08:55 AM
Stears, pls. Rocco Siffredi's wife is Hungarian. This shows two important truth: 1. Hungary produces nice and many pornstars (thank you) 2. Hungarian women like wog men. Now go to check what your gf is doing. Go go! Schnell! Wrong. you speak about gypsies. People with black hair eyes are not ethnic Hungarians.

RedLight
06-26-2014, 08:56 AM
it's true

You prefer Russian mens? ;) ;) hehe

Stears
06-26-2014, 08:57 AM
Russian is new Roman power.. Who can fight a war so long with the United States? Hungary? HEHE!!! Russia is a backward primitive country, as it always was primitive.

Stears
06-26-2014, 08:58 AM
It is no wonder that Hungarians are better in science and sports than your nations. Just compare the scientific type of Nobel awards and olympic gold medals ratio with your country. The difference is colossal. NUMBERS ARE STUBBORN THINGS!!!

Foxy
06-26-2014, 08:58 AM
Russian is new Roman power.. Who can fight a war so long with the United States? Hungary? HEHE!!!

I suggest an alliance between Russians and Italians.

1. Both suffer for the "big thing" complex and have imperialist mania.
2. Both have great mafia.

In case of a war between USA and Russia I am with Russia. And please destroy New Jersey.

Kawaiine
06-26-2014, 08:59 AM
i prefer east asian guys with mixed ancestry, such as shirota yu (half japanese half spanish)

Kawaiine
06-26-2014, 09:01 AM
You prefer Russian mens? ;) ;) hehe

lol why is russian men?

RedLight
06-26-2014, 09:02 AM
I suggest an alliance between Russians and Italians.

1. Both suffer for the "big thing" complex and have imperialist mania.
2. Both have great mafia.

In case of a war between USA and Russia I am with Russia. And please destroy New Jersey.

Yes and We could Destroy Hungarian country but it would be a waste of time, nobody will care one way or the other way..and beside we need the porn.

RedLight
06-26-2014, 09:02 AM
lol why is russian men?

Russian more strongest men, baby! ;)

Stears
06-26-2014, 09:03 AM
BE ENVIOUS UGLY SUBJECTS!!!!

http://wrongler.weebly.com/uploads/2/4/4/5/24457228/60609_orig.png http://wrongler.weebly.com/uploads/2/4/4/5/24457228/5580109_orig.png http://wrongler.weebly.com/uploads/2/4/4/5/24457228/8430052_orig.png http://wrongler.weebly.com/uploads/2/4/4/5/24457228/5164906_orig.png http://users.atw.hu/dvb-t/stearsoid.png http://wrongler.weebly.com/uploads/2/4/4/5/24457228/9845119_orig.png http://wrongler.weebly.com/uploads/2/4/4/5/24457228/3384397_orig.png http://wrongler.weebly.com/uploads/2/4/4/5/24457228/2131381_orig.jpg

Kawaiine
06-26-2014, 09:03 AM
Russian more strongest men, baby! ;)

lol

Stears
06-26-2014, 09:06 AM
It is no wonder that Hungarians are better in science and sports than your nations. Just compare the scientific type of Nobel awards and olympic gold medals ratio with your country. The difference is colossal. NUMBERS ARE STUBBORN THINGS!!!

Foxy
06-26-2014, 09:07 AM
BE ENVIOUS UGLY SUBJECTS!!!!

In honour of the alliance with Russia: tvoyu mat', idě na hui.

RedLight
06-26-2014, 09:08 AM
[QUOTE=Stears;2764038]BE ENVIOUS UGLY SUBJECTS!!!!

How its legal in Hungary to look like that? In Russia we would donate money to fix your face.

Stears
06-26-2014, 09:08 AM
And compare you ugly faces and heads with my perfect face and head.

Stears
06-26-2014, 09:09 AM
[QUOTE=Stears;2764038]BE ENVIOUS UGLY SUBJECTS!!!! How its legal in Hungary to look like that? In Russia we would donate money to fix your face. Said the envious ugly gay. I do not want to look like semi-mongolid hybrid russians, because they are weird by European standards.

Foxy
06-26-2014, 09:11 AM
[QUOTE=Stears;2764038]BE ENVIOUS UGLY SUBJECTS!!!!

How its legal in Hungary to look like that? In Russia we would donate money to fix your face.

I was thinking the same. :jump0000:

On galuboy.

Danishmend
06-26-2014, 09:12 AM
your most handsome and desirable man look like this. Which looks like nothing like 98% of the population.

LOL The guy (Kıvanç) seems to be a God on anthroforums but the same cannot be said in Turkey. Sure, he is one of the desirable actors, but there also many Turkish actors/celebs that girls go crazy for, such as these guys below. You can't see members making tens of thousands of classification threads about them like they did for the guy in your post since they are not nordic.

http://www.hanimlarindunyasi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Yama%C3%A7-Telli-8.jpg
http://www.haberler.com/haber-resimleri/903/bir-ask-hikayesi-nde-bu-aksam-4509903_8012_o.jpg
http://www.sacitaslan.com/g/041_1d656.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/DXNr6y.png (http://hizliresim.com/DXNr6y)

RedLight
06-26-2014, 09:14 AM
[QUOTE=RedLight;2764049] Said the envious ugly gay. I do not want to look like semi-mongolid hybrid russians, because they are weird by European standards.

If Russians are Mongol men what are Hungarians? You have typical Mongol face.. except for untipicaly ugly.

Stears
06-26-2014, 09:16 AM
[QUOTE=RedLight;2764049] I was thinking the same. :jump0000: On galuboy. It does not matter what do you think, Your look (eastern slavic wide head and wide flat nose, your strange eye-shape and your GENETIC MARKERS tell the truth.

Hungarians are genetically more european than most slavic speaking people (who contain more Asian mongoloid Y and mt.DNA haplogroup markers), have higher ratio of Mongolid haplogroup markers . See the ratio of Central Asian haplogroup „Q” and the other mongoloid haplogroup marker „N” (aka. N1C1) markers in the genetic CHART of European nations:

http://www.eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml

Stears
06-26-2014, 09:17 AM
Even your culture is not really European, but Eurasian (semi-asian ORTHODOX civilization)

RedLight
06-26-2014, 09:18 AM
[QUOTE=Detfri;2764059] It does not matter what do you think, Your look (eastern slavic wide head and wide flat nose, your strange eye-shape and your GENETIC MARKERS tell the truth.

Hungarians are genetically more european than most slavic speaking people (who contain more Asian mongoloid Y and mt.DNA haplogroup markers), have higher ratio of Mongolid haplogroup markers . See the ratio of Central Asian haplogroup „Q” and the other mongoloid haplogroup marker „N” (aka. N1C1) markers in the genetic CHART of European nations:

http://www.eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml

So you admit Hungarians contain some.. only other Slavs have more... You admit you are Mogol.

Stears
06-26-2014, 09:21 AM
[QUOTE=Stears;2764070] So you admit Hungarians contain some.. only other Slavs have more... You admit you are Mogol. Watch the tablet. We have only 0.5 percent like the English or French people.

RedLight
06-26-2014, 09:24 AM
[QUOTE=RedLight;2764080] Watch the tablet. We have only 0.5 percent like the English or French people.

Not. You are East European not West.

Stears
06-26-2014, 09:29 AM
[QUOTE=Stears;2764085]

Not. You are East European not West.

Hungary is not Eastern European country.

Hungary (similar to Poland Czech Rep. Germany Switzerland Poland etc..) is a Central European country, and it is part of western (catholic-protestant) western culture.

See the old Encyclopedia Britannica from 1911:

HUNGARY (Hungarian Magyarorszag), a country in the south-eastern pertion of Central Europe,
http://archive.org/stream/encyclopaediabrit13chisrich#page/894/mode/1up/search/hungary

See Modern Britannica:

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/276730/Hungary

Hungary, Hungarian Magyarország, landlocked country of central Europe. The capital is Budapest.

German BrockHaus Encyclopedia
http://www.brockhaus.de/.files/pdf/enzyklopaedie/BE_Burg.pdf

Columbia Encyclopedia
http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/Hungary.aspx

French Larousse Encyclopedia
http://www.larousse.fr/encyclopedie/pays/Hongrie/111520

Hungary is Central European: CIA World Factbook
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/hu.html

Encarta Encyclopedia
http://web.archive.org/web/20091028125450/http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761559741/Hungary.html

Stears
06-26-2014, 09:30 AM
[QUOTE=Stears;2764101][QUOTE=RedLight;2764095]

Hungary is not Eastern European country.

Hungary (similar to Poland Czech Rep. Germany Switzerland Poland etc..) is a Central European country, and it is part of western (catholic-protestant) western culture.

See the old Encyclopedia Britannica from 1911:

HUNGARY (Hungarian Magyarorszag), a country in the south-eastern pertion of Central Europe,
http://archive.org/stream/encyclopaediabrit13chisrich#page/894/mode/1up/search/hungary

See Modern Britannica:

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/276730/Hungary

Hungary, Hungarian Magyarország, landlocked country of central Europe. The capital is Budapest.

German BrockHaus Encyclopedia
http://www.brockhaus.de/.files/pdf/enzyklopaedie/BE_Burg.pdf

Columbia Encyclopedia
http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/Hungary.aspx

French Larousse Encyclopedia
http://www.larousse.fr/encyclopedie/pays/Hongrie/111520

Hungary is Central European: CIA World Factbook
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/hu.html

Encarta Encyclopedia
http://web.archive.org/web/20091028125450/http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761559741/Hungary.html

RedLight
06-26-2014, 09:32 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Europe

WIKIPEDIA EASTERN EUROPE.

If you Have a Face like that At the least attempt to be intelligent. Ugly and stupid is a sad life.

Stears
06-26-2014, 09:35 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Europe WIKIPEDIA EASTERN EUROPE. If you Have a Face like that At the least attempt to be intelligent. Ugly and stupid is a sad life. Wikipedia is just a free encyclopedi, however it depict Hungary as Central Europen (because Eastern European = semi-asian Orthodox ) See the central European article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Europe

Stears
06-26-2014, 09:36 AM
Culturally, both islam and the semi-asian orthodox countries were traditionally west-hater civilizations. Hungary is a Central European country, and part of the Catholic-Protestant western civilization. Hungary is not Eastern European (Orthodox = semi-asian culture) country.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Clash_of_Civilizations_map.png

What is Western Civilization?
The earliest mention of Western civilization “Occidental civilis”
After the Great Schism (The East-West Schism /formally in 1054/, between Western Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox Christianity.) Hungary determined itself as the easternmost bastion of Western civilisation (This statement was affirmed later by Pope Pius II who wrote that to Emperor Friedrich III, “Hungary is the shield of Christianity and the protector of Western civilization”)
It is not a secret in history, that countries civilizations are/were not in the same level of development.
It is well-known that Western and Central Europe, ( the so-called Western civilization) was always more developed than Orthodox Slavic or Eastern European civilization.
The cultural the societal-system and the economical civilizational (and technological) differences between Orthodox countries and Western Christian (Catholic-Protestant) countries were similar great, as the differences between Northern America (USA Canada) and Southern- (Latino) America.

MEMENTO:
Western things which were not existed in orthodox world:

1.Medieval appearance of parliaments (a legislative body(!), DO NOT CONFUSE with the “councils of monarchs” which existed since the beginning of human history),
2. Knights, the knight-culture and the technological effects of crusades from the Holy Land,
3.The self-government status of big royal/imperial cities, (local government systems of cities), which is the direct ancestor of modern self/local governmental systems.
4. The defence systems & fortifications: The spread of stone castle defense -systems, the town-walls of western cities from the 11th century. (In the orthodox world, only the capital cities had such a walls , The countries of the Balkan region and the territory of Russian states fell under Ottoman/Mongolian rule very rapidly - with a single decesive open-field battle - due to the lack of the networks of stone/brick castles and fortresses in these countries. The only exception was the greek inhabited Byzantine territories which were well fortified.)
5. The medieval appearance of banking systems and social effects and status of urban bourgeoisie, the absolute dominance of money-economy (when the vast majority of trade based on money and the taxes customs duties were collected in money) from the 12th -13th century, instead of the former primitive bartel-based commerce (barter dominated the economies orthodox world until the 17-18th centuries.)
6.The medieval appearance of universities and the medieval appearance of secular intellectuals,
7.Philosophy: Scholasticism and humanist philosophy,
8.The medieval usage of Latin alphabet and medieval spread of movable type printing,
9.The medieval western theater: Mystery or cycle plays, morality and passion plays,
10.The ARTS: western architecture, sculpture paintings and fine-arts: the Romanesque style, the Gothic style and the Renaissance style.
The orthodox church buildings and „palaces(?)” were very little, they had primitive structure and poor decorations, their style were influenced by non-European arabic and persian influenced ornamentics.

The renaissance & humanism , the reformation and the enlightenment did not influenced/affected the Orthodox (Eastern European) countries.
Before 1870, the industrialization that had developed in Western and Central Europe and the United States did not extend in any significant way to the rest of the world. In Eastern Europe, industrialization lagged far behind, and started only in the 20th century.

RedLight
06-26-2014, 09:39 AM
Wikipedia is just a free encyclopedi, however it depict Hungary as Central Europen (because Eastern European = semi-asian Orthodox ) See the central European article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Europe

You want more Source?

ABOUT
http://goeasteurope.about.com/od/easterneuropedestinations/ss/Countries-Of-Eastern-Europe.htm

The Guardian UK
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/13/eastern-europe-autocrats-return-test-democracy

BBC
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/13/eastern-europe-autocrats-return-test-democracy

More
http://www.amazon.com/Hungary-Eastern-Europe-1000-1568-Men-at-Arms/dp/0850458331

Many many more. You are Easten Europe Ugly boy.

Stears
06-26-2014, 09:41 AM
You want more Source? ABOUT http://goeasteurope.about.com/od/easterneuropedestinations/ss/Countries-Of-Eastern-Europe.htm The Guardian UK http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/13/eastern-europe-autocrats-return-test-democracy BBC http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/13/eastern-europe-autocrats-return-test-democracy More http://www.amazon.com/Hungary-Eastern-Europe-1000-1568-Men-at-Arms/dp/0850458331 Many many more. You are Easten Europe Ugly boy. They are just some newspaper. However I provided all famous national western Encyclopedias. They were edited by academic scientits and scholars. It is the difference.

Stears
06-26-2014, 09:42 AM
And read the differences, between east and west in my previous comment.

RedLight
06-26-2014, 09:43 AM
They are just some newspaper. However I provided all famous national western Encyclopedias. They were edited by academic scientits and scholars. It is the difference.

ENCYCLOPEDIA BRITANNICA
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/276832/history-of-Hungary
Read it Mongol face.

Stears
06-26-2014, 09:48 AM
ENCYCLOPEDIA BRITANNICA http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/276832/history-of-Hungary Read it Mongol face. Hahaha read the country article, you eastern european(?) mongoloid (confirmed by populaton genetics) russian. http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/276730/Hungary Hungary, Hungarian Magyarország, landlocked country of central Europe. The capital is Budapest.

RedLight
06-26-2014, 09:55 AM
Hahaha read the country article, you eastern european(?) mongoloid (confirmed by populaton genetics) russian. http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/276730/Hungary Hungary, Hungarian Magyarország, landlocked country of central Europe. The capital is Budapest.
Clean my bathroom ugly mongol scum.

Stears
06-26-2014, 09:56 AM
Russians have asian culture.

Hexachordia
06-26-2014, 09:56 AM
PURE Russians are not mongoloid, ethnic russians are part-mongoloid.

Hexachordia
06-26-2014, 09:57 AM
Russia has ethnic asian culture.

RedLight
06-26-2014, 09:58 AM
Russians have asian culture.

And you have ugly face. you have ASIAN NAME HUNNNNNNNNNN garian.

Stears
06-26-2014, 09:58 AM
Medieval Hungarian Culture (palaces churches, paintings, sculpture, music and fine-arts)

Most of our cathedrals and biggest castle fortifications were destroyed during the Ottoman wars, but some parish churches and palaces remained.
Short 5min video, WATCH IT IN FULL HD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6aZDB4JlBU

RedLight
06-26-2014, 10:03 AM
Medieval Hungarian Culture (palaces churches, paintings, sculpture, music and fine-arts)

Most of our cathedrals and biggest castle fortifications were destroyed during the Ottoman wars, but some parish churches and palaces remained.
Short 5min video, WATCH IT IN FULL HD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6aZDB4JlBU

Nobody cares your biggest export is Porn and Prostitution.

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 10:05 AM
Russia has ethnic asian culture.

Which are influenced by Mongol?

The Khan seems to have little but of non-asian blood but chinese still described them with flat noses and small eyes although they mentioned they were lighter skinned.

http://www.historyfiles.co.uk/images/FarEast/CentralAsia/Mongols_MolonKhan01_full.jpg

Hexachordia
06-26-2014, 10:07 AM

Asiatics and muslims. Mongol leaders were occultic caucasian clans.

RedLight
06-26-2014, 10:07 AM

More influenced by Mongol country is Hungarian even it is inside their name so they dont forget it.

Hexachordia
06-26-2014, 10:09 AM
Huns are nicer people, mongols were freemason aggression. Steppe peopel could never have conquer China without masonic teachings.

Stears
06-26-2014, 10:12 AM
Nobody cares your biggest export is Porn and Prostitution. It is just your fantasy, you are very weak in scientific types of Nobel awards, and olympics gold medals. Your 21th century general infrastructure looks like the Hungarian in the 1960s.

Hexachordia
06-26-2014, 10:12 AM
Top mongol leaders kept friendly relationship with Vatican throughout their dynasties, Marco Polo was a vatican messengers to the Mongol dominated world and was welcomed and escorted carefully by direct order from Kublai Khan.

Hexachordia
06-26-2014, 10:13 AM
USA=The true Heir of Mongol Empire.

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 10:13 AM
Asiatics and muslims. Mongol leaders were occultic caucasian clans.

Well if you want to think like that up to you.

I've talked with Nogais on youtube and they all claim to be descendants of Golden horde even though they are Kipchak Turkic speaker. They are found in Caucasus, Romania, Russia.

They even originated from the area Golden Horde capital rule

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bd/Nogay_Horde.svg/962px-Nogay_Horde.svg.png

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af18/oditous2/Europe/3479387661_e1f5778edc_zOldhandNogaiCowboy.jpg
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-hwctvpZ59jk/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAuM/VNVC6idI9-w/photo.jpg
http://media.nazaccent.ru/files/dd/45/dd45bdba1b374df37f6da67c9a697c89.jpg
http://photo1.kavkaz-uzel.ru/system/attachments/0003/0660/new_view.jpg
http://www.outdoors.ru/foto/album/27923.jpg

RedLight
06-26-2014, 10:14 AM
It is just your fantasy, you are very weak in scientific types of Nobel awards, and olympics gold medals. Your 21th century general infrastructure looks like the Hungarian in the 1960s.

You have money from Germany because you are the Germans bitch, before that you were all starving not very long ago. Your country is insignificant compared to Russia. Even your country is no significance compared to Italy.

Stears
06-26-2014, 10:19 AM
You have money from Germany because you are the Germans bitch, before that you were all starving not very long ago. Your country is insignificant compared to Russia. Even your country is no significance compared to Italy. Are you serious starving? Russia is a country which was unable to produce enough food.... However Hungary was a food exporter since the very beginnings. Just an example from the Austro-Hungarian times: The Kingdom of Hungary became the world's second largest flour exporter after the United States.[47] The large Hungarian food exports were not limited to neighbouring Germany and Italy: Hungary became the most important foreign food supplier of the large cities and industrial centres of the United Kingdom.[48]

Hexachordia
06-26-2014, 10:20 AM
Well if you want to think like that up to you.

I've talked with Nogais on youtube and they all claim to be descendants of Golden horde even though they are Kipchak Turkic speaker. They are found in Caucasus, Romania, Russia.

They even originated from the area Golden Horde capital rule

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bd/Nogay_Horde.svg/962px-Nogay_Horde.svg.png

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af18/oditous2/Europe/3479387661_e1f5778edc_zOldhandNogaiCowboy.jpg
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-hwctvpZ59jk/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAuM/VNVC6idI9-w/photo.jpg
http://media.nazaccent.ru/files/dd/45/dd45bdba1b374df37f6da67c9a697c89.jpg
http://photo1.kavkaz-uzel.ru/system/attachments/0003/0660/new_view.jpg
http://www.outdoors.ru/foto/album/27923.jpg

Are american soldiers brain of american government? Eurasian, black, whites, make up US army, the mixing has nothing to do with mongols.
Eurasian mixlings have been there for 4000 years. Golden Horde also included tartars, which are just pure caucasians. The golden horde debate has ended
by proving kazakh people were founded 200 years after the fall of mongols, their language, cultural identity were chronically unrelated to mongols,
they are the most mongoloid
eurasian in central Asia.

RedLight
06-26-2014, 10:21 AM
Are you serious starving? Russia is a country which was unable to produce enough food.... However Hungary was a food exporter since the very beginnings. Just an example from the Austro-Hungarian times: The Kingdom of Hungary became the world's second largest flour exporter after the United States.[47] The large Hungarian food exports were not limited to neighbouring Germany and Italy: Hungary became the most important foreign food supplier of the large cities and industrial centres of the United Kingdom.[48]

Even the poor countries export. But the people inside they were starving. Russians are superior to you but even the Italians are more superior to you.. you are maybe only comparable to Sri Lankans in importance.

Stears
06-26-2014, 10:24 AM
Even the poor countries export. But the people inside they were starving. Russians are superior to you but even the Italians are more superior to you.. you are maybe only comparable to Sri Lankans in importance. Idiot. There were at least 30years difference between infrastructure and ecnomy between Russia and Hungary. Our industrialization started in the 1870s, your industrialization started only in the 20th century Soviet times. Weak up from your dreams.

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 10:25 AM
Are american soldiers brain of american government? Eurasian, black, whites, make up US army, the mixing has nothing to do with mongols.
Eurasian mixlings have been there for 4000 years. Golden Horde also included tartars, which are just pure caucasians. The golden horde debate has ended
by proving kazakh people were founded 200 years after the fall of mongols, their language, cultural identity were chronically unrelated to mongols,
they are the most mongoloid
eurasian in central Asia.

I think it's funny. Why would Chinese, Nepalese, Persians ,Mongolian, Koreans draw all the leaders as Mongoloid looking if they were Caucasians?

Why didn't the Chinese ever described the Mongolian leaders as looking like Hu people when historically they described many caucasoid middle easterners and central Asians.

http://www.komkid.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Esen.jpg
http://en.academic.ru/pictures/enwiki/50/220px-YuanEmperorAlbumMöngkePortrait.jpg
http://history.cultural-china.com/chinaWH/upload/upfiles/2010-03/05/details02c44fc8f007ee999273.jpg
http://dc364.4shared.com/doc/LPI2nGV6/preview_html_m13a6bc12.gif
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9e/YuanEmperorAlbumOgedeiPortrait.jpg

RedLight
06-26-2014, 10:28 AM
I think it's funny. Why would Chinese, Nepalese, Persians ,Mongolian, Koreans draw all the leaders as Mongoloid looking if they were Caucasians?

Why didn't the Chinese ever described the Mongolian leaders as looking like Hu people when historically they described many caucasoid middle easterners and central Asians.

http://www.komkid.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Esen.jpg
http://en.academic.ru/pictures/enwiki/50/220px-YuanEmperorAlbumMöngkePortrait.jpg
http://history.cultural-china.com/chinaWH/upload/upfiles/2010-03/02/buyantu_khan__khagan_of_the_mongol_empire85d0768cb 110219d3b4a.jpg
http://dc364.4shared.com/doc/LPI2nGV6/preview_html_m13a6bc12.gif
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9e/YuanEmperorAlbumOgedeiPortrait.jpg

These look pictures of Hungarians.

Hexachordia
06-26-2014, 10:28 AM

Why didn't the Chinese ever described the Mongolian leaders as looking like Hu people when historically they..

Yes, chinese records do discribe a part of mongols as westerners, looking tall and blond.
All those portarits are not contemprary to their subjects.

Stears
06-26-2014, 10:32 AM
These look pictures of Hungarians. HAhahaha

http://www.kiskegyed.hu/lapokkepek/cikkek/33000/33325_dobo-kata-380-9019-d00029BE45459abd3a3ed.jpg http://www.szatmar.ro/files/news/mn_1236005508dobo_kata_fo.jpg http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/416/csillahorvath.jpg http://www.missbalaton.hu/2007girls/15_serdult3.jpg http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/6325/fruzsinabiczova5.jpg http://31.media.tumblr.com/5e030433a7e701f991659e9636253180/tumblr_mw7pekp0cl1qe0g46o1_500.jpg http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_bZCg4mNAWbI/S4BUtRREDLI/AAAAAAAAEiE/XZEMbCytraM/s1600/Reka_Ebergenyi_14.jpg http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d1/Miss_Hungary_07_Krisztina_Bodri.jpg http://www.kepmas.hu/admin/data/file/3623_img_0927_novodomszky_e.jpg http://www.missalpokadria.com/news_images/438/kovacs_nora_magyaro__441_20090225234321_356.gif http://www.missbalaton.hu/KovacsNora/01.jpg http://i43.tinypic.com/2ccx9aw.jpg http://i41.tinypic.com/axlax2.jpg http://i40.tinypic.com/2s7cchf.jpg http://i41.tinypic.com/jgi0rs.jpg http://i42.tinypic.com/2m4ubnk.jpg

Stears
06-26-2014, 10:33 AM
http://i41.tinypic.com/2nqtudw.jpg http://blog.lmff.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/url.jpeg http://www.origo.hu/i/1301/20130109-balizs-anett.jpg https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/548389_10151623217154147_1131723632_n.jpg https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1424568_10151748676534147_1707291510_n.jpg https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1467382_10151732874054147_14386141_n.jpg http://www.szeretlekmagyarorszag.hu/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/asp_466_agi-5.jpg http://img003.lazygirls.info/people/kata_dobo/kata_dobo_kata_dobo_iaalmU0.sized.jpg http://img003.lazygirls.info/people/kata_dobo/kata_dobo_kata_dobo_0Vl7JqR.sized.jpg http://cdn.caughtoffside.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/RG1.jpg http://gallery.imgsrv.divat.hu/00/00/82/5949789398267.jpg http://www.vanity.hu/pictures/blog/453/11399_o.jpg http://i1.wp.com/instyle.hu/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/szikszai-johanna-springfield-1.jpg http://www.glamouronline.hu/lapokkepek/cikkek/11000/11670_johanna-new.jpg http://www.kiskegyed.hu/lapokkepek/cikkek/46000/46442_szikszai-johanna-cover-641.jpg http://photopost.blog.cosmopolitan.hu/files/2013/06/Screen-shot-2013-06-20-at-12.51.02-PM1-450x675.png [IMG]http://fidelio.hu/image.ashx?id=a8060505-bb6b-42ce-ae1d-b595da88a808&vid=c9629143-429a-4942-a5aa-93cd255b5ef2 http://static.origos.hu/s/img/i/1111/20111104-osvart-andrea1.jpg http://starity.hu/images/articles/465x245/magyar-szepsegek-a-victorias-secret-kifutojan-11250954.jpg

Stears
Deal with it, both your genetics, your culture and average your look are less European than Hungarian.

ButlerKing
Yes, chinese records do discribe a part of mongols as westerners, looking tall and blond.
All those portarits are not contemprary to their subjects.

No that's nonsense. ( if there is any than it's the subjugated half Mongoloid Turks like Cumans and Kipchaks employed in Yuan dynasty )

Even indian records of Mughals who were mixed. Said they didn't look they like Arabs or Persians

Why didn't the Chinese described any of the Khan like Genghis Khan or Kublai Khan as looking like Hu or western barbarians? surely if they were Caucasian like you say there be no way they didn't describe them as such.

I mean come on you have Chinese describing sogdians even Uyghurs as looking like westerners, why not Mongols too?

RedLight
06-26-2014, 10:34 AM
Nice pictures of atypical featured, but typical Whore attitude Hungarian prostitutes! :thumb001:

Stears
06-26-2014, 10:37 AM
Nice pictures of atypical featured, but typical Whore attitude Hungarian prostitutes! :thumb001: It is enough to wach protests from moscow and russian streets on youtube too see your asian facial caraters. Or it is enough to travel to russia, it is obious. Your round head and wide face, your wide slim noseforms, your eyeshape... You look less european.

RedLight
06-26-2014, 10:40 AM
It is enough to wach protests from moscow and russian streets on youtube too see your asian facial caraters. Or it is enough to travel to russia, it is obious. Your round head and wide face, your wide slim noseforms, your eyeshape... You look less european.

You dont care your woman is prostitutes only that they look more European ? First they look like Jacky Chans sister most of them Second they are Cum Sluts.

Stears
06-26-2014, 10:41 AM
everybody know and can see that you are mixed people
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzKQH9y0JLk

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 10:41 AM
Lol even Uyghurs who are 48% Mongoloid were described as looking like westerners why would full blood Caucasians wouldn't than? Sogdnians were iranians were always described as western barbarians.

http://burmatimes.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/uyghurs-people-xinjiang.jpg

RedLight
06-26-2014, 10:42 AM
everybody know and can see that you are mixed people
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzKQH9y0JLk

Everybody know you are a gayboy and Arnold Schwarzenegger payed you 5k to fuck inside your ass.

Stears
06-26-2014, 10:42 AM
You dont care your woman is prostitutes only that they look more European ? First they look like Jacky Chans sister most of them Second they are Cum Sluts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzKQH9y0JLk Hahahaha, look that wide faces round head, wide faces and eye shapes. Everybody know and can watch about your mixed ancestry. Unlike us, You doesn't look like western and Central European real European people.

templumForasticus
06-26-2014, 10:46 AM

The countries that have power are white. It influences.

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 10:47 AM
A nepalese painted Kublai Khan and Genghis Khan portrait was believed to drawn under supervision of Genghis Khan who knew how Genghis Khan looked like.

http://www.pride-of-korea.de/img/dyn/geschichte-mongolen-korea_06.jpg

Stears
06-26-2014, 10:47 AM
Eastern Slavs = mixed mongoloid ancestry with turkic and mongol people.

Foxy
06-26-2014, 10:48 AM
I find them beautiful. :Hug00001:

RedLight
06-26-2014, 10:50 AM
ht Hahahaha, look that wide faces round head, wide faces and eye shapes. Everybody know and can watch about your mixed ancestry. Unlike us, You doesn't look like western and Central European real European people.

HAHAHAH You dream yo put yourself Western European leaning?! Your nation is much more Eastern European leaning even if I grant to you the title "Central European" that you desire so much just so you can stop fingering your ass hole for relief.

Stears
06-26-2014, 10:51 AM
Culturally, both islam and the semi-asian orthodox countries were traditionally west-hater civilizations. Hungary is a Central European country, and part of the Catholic-Protestant western civilization. Hungary is not Eastern European (Orthodox = semi-asian culture) country.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Clash_of_Civilizations_map.png

What is Western Civilization?
The earliest mention of Western civilization “Occidental civilis”
After the Great Schism (The East-West Schism /formally in 1054/, between Western Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox Christianity.) Hungary determined itself as the easternmost bastion of Western civilisation (This statement was affirmed later by Pope Pius II who wrote that to Emperor Friedrich III, “Hungary is the shield of Christianity and the protector of Western civilization”)
It is not a secret in history, that countries civilizations are/were not in the same level of development.
It is well-known that Western and Central Europe, ( the so-called Western civilization) was always more developed than Orthodox Slavic or Eastern European civilization.
The cultural the societal-system and the economical civilizational (and technological) differences between Orthodox countries and Western Christian (Catholic-Protestant) countries were similar great, as the differences between Northern America (USA Canada) and Southern- (Latino) America.

MEMENTO:
Western things which were not existed in orthodox world:

1.Medieval appearance of parliaments (a legislative body(!), DO NOT CONFUSE with the “councils of monarchs” which existed since the beginning of human history),
2. Knights, the knight-culture and the technological effects of crusades from the Holy Land,
3.The self-government status of big royal/imperial cities, (local government systems of cities), which is the direct ancestor of modern self/local governmental systems.
4. The defence systems & fortifications: The spread of stone castle defense -systems, the town-walls of western cities from the 11th century. (In the orthodox world, only the capital cities had such a walls , The countries of the Balkan region and the territory of Russian states fell under Ottoman/Mongolian rule very rapidly - with a single decesive open-field battle - due to the lack of the networks of stone/brick castles and fortresses in these countries. The only exception was the greek inhabited Byzantine territories which were well fortified.)
5. The medieval appearance of banking systems and social effects and status of urban bourgeoisie, the absolute dominance of money-economy (when the vast majority of trade based on money and the taxes customs duties were collected in money) from the 12th -13th century, instead of the former primitive bartel-based commerce (barter dominated the economies orthodox world until the 17-18th centuries.)
6.The medieval appearance of universities and the medieval appearance of secular intellectuals,
7.Philosophy: Scholasticism and humanist philosophy,
8.The medieval usage of Latin alphabet and medieval spread of movable type printing,
9.The medieval western theater: Mystery or cycle plays, morality and passion plays,
10.The ARTS: western architecture, sculpture paintings and fine-arts: the Romanesque style, the Gothic style and the Renaissance style.
The orthodox church buildings and „palaces(?)” were very little, they had primitive structure and poor decorations, their style were influenced by non-European arabic and persian influenced ornamentics.

The renaissance & humanism , the reformation and the enlightenment did not influenced/affected the Orthodox (Eastern European) countries.
Before 1870, the industrialization that had developed in Western and Central Europe and the United States did not extend in any significant way to the rest of the world. In Eastern Europe, industrialization lagged far behind, and started only in the 20th century.

templumForasticus
06-26-2014, 10:51 AM
Lol even Uyghurs who are 48% Mongoloid were described as looking like westerners why would full blood Caucasians wouldn't than? Sogdnians were iranians were always described as western barbarians.

http://burmatimes.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/uyghurs-people-xinjiang.jpg

in the 13th century the Arabs were painted with Mongolian features.

The Mongol people was retaining the power, they were the reference.

Stears
06-26-2014, 10:52 AM
HAHAHAH You dream yo put yourself Western European leaning?! Your nation is much more Eastern European leaning even if I grant to you the title "Central European" that you desire so much just so you can stop fingering your ass hole for relief.

Are you envious, because it is very easy to pick up a russian in western European streets, but is is a heavy task to pick up a Hungarian. It caused your asian genetic markers. Deal with it.

RedLight
06-26-2014, 10:53 AM
Are you envious, because it is very easy to pick up a russian in western European streets, but is is a heavy task to pick up a Hungarian. It caused your asian genetic markers. Deal with it.

Nobody Cares. Geographically and Culturally you are more Eastern than Western Europe EVERYBODY know this only you dream to be Western you Turko Mongol Cuman HUN! I think you make Masterbation to "Western Europe" you say "Westenr Hungary is Western WESTERNNNNNNN" then you cum from your vagina.

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 10:55 AM
In the century trece the Arabs were painted with Mongolian features.

No they didn't, they only gave them slant like eyes but they didn't gave them flat noses like in every mongol painting.

Where Arabs drawn they always had huge ass noses where as all Mongol had flat noses.

Stears
06-26-2014, 10:55 AM
Nobody Cares. Geographically and Culturally you are more Eastern than Western Europe EVERYBODY know this only you dream to be Western you Turko Mongol Cuman HUN!

Hahahaha, give me the adress of a contemporary book of academic scientist, that Hungarians or their language is releated to turkic or mongoloian? You are unable to find such a nonsense. Check mate. Dear russian, your genetic make-up speaks, which effected your average asian look.

RedLight
06-26-2014, 10:57 AM
Hahahaha, give me the adress of a contemporary book of academic scientist, that Hungarians or their language is releated to turkic or mongoloian? You are unable to find such a nonsense. Check mate.

It is not linguistic that prove genetic. Stick the Chess piece back in your vagina. Beside even if Russian was full Chinese we will still be more handsome than you serial killer autistic face.

templumForasticus
06-26-2014, 10:58 AM

BUMP

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/venda-que-se-realiza-pintura-del-janissary-del-otomano-7584755.jpg

templumForasticus
06-26-2014, 11:00 AM
http://www.turkeyforfriends.com/_fr/33/3521650.jpg

Ulla

Comes from far away in the History related to IE peoples, but nowadays it's mainly "soft power", due to the power of Western mass-media that influences popular culture of all the world.

It's deeply related to consumerism. The "western white people looking" is just a consumer good. As many TA members show, many non-Euro would like to buy it, because they are just fashion-victims.

RedLight
BUMP

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/venda-que-se-realiza-pintura-del-janissary-del-otomano-7584755.jpg

Incredible more Paintings that look like Hungarian.

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 11:04 AM

Besides even in the India record. They had described the central Asian Mughals as looking like Hazaras.

Described by Afghan Pashun: A flat nose people with small eyes who live in the north.

Hazara's are paternal descendants of Mongolian army including Persian/Afghan/Tajik women. They are not pure Mongol

http://www4.uwm.edu/libraries/digilib/afghan/Access_Images/af00151l.jpg
http://hazaristantimes.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/img_0848.jpg

Mughals were partial descendants of Genghis Khan. were also described described as looking like Hazara

Who are these people in Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan if they were not from Mongols-Turks? And trust me Indian's knew what Persians and Afghans were and yet they still claimed they looked different.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cc/Uzbek_people_from_Afghanistan.jpg

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 11:07 AM
BUMP

Those are Ottoman Turks.

Turkish Turks are 5 - 22% Mongoloid anyway.

Also the founder of Ottoman empire were from a group of about 400 Turkmen from Merv. A people who are 20 - 56% Mongoloid

RedLight
06-26-2014, 11:08 AM
Those are Ottoman Turks.

Also the founder of Ottoman empire were from a group of about 400 Turkmen from Merv. A people who are 20 - 56% Mongoloid

Inaccurate, and stupid. You don't know anything and you look like a devolved fish.

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 11:13 AM
Inaccurate, and stupid. You don't know anything and you look like a devolved fish.

Dude! I don't care what you think. The Indians and Afghans who were historically invaded so many times can't be wrong.

EVEN ARABS HAD DESCRIBED TURKS with flat nose and small eyes. A close companion of Muhammad recorded what he said about Turks. Why would Arabs, Afghan, Indians be wrong?

A close companian of muhammad said this.

"The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Turks; people with small eyes, red faces, and flat noses.

Apparently the foundation of Ottoman empire were group of Turkmens not local Turkish people.

Ertuğrul, Osman I's father.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ertuğrul

Ertuğrul (Ottoman Turkish: ارطغرل, often with the title Gazi) (1191 / 1198 – 1281) was the father of Osman I, the founder of the Ottoman Empire. He was the leader of the Kayı clan of the Oghuz Turks. When arriving in Anatolia from Merv (Turkmenistan) with his 400 horsemen to aid the Seljuks of Rum against the Byzantines.

There is no miniature of Ertuğrul but there is miniatures of his son and grandsons.

Osman I

http://www.nndb.com/people/386/000113047/osman-i.jpg

Osman Bey

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Aq4E9a3ZeJ4/ULKANVVjAOI/AAAAAAAAFuQ/1P3OGvtSolQ/s1600/Semailname%252C+Orhan+Bey-fol.+29a.jpg

Murad I

Did you read that? "arriving in Anatolia from Merv (Turkmenistan) "

Look at the genetic of Merv Turkmen. This really confirms greeks and Armenian claims that original Ottomans were not Turkish.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2nsqvbt.png

Stears
06-26-2014, 11:15 AM
Inaccurate, and stupid. You don't know anything and you look like a devolved fish. Have Russians or turks contain more mongoloid markers, which refer to their real genetic ancestors..?

templumForasticus
06-26-2014, 11:15 AM
Those are Ottoman Turks.

http://www.reeditor.com/img_col/col_11056.jpg

RedLight
06-26-2014, 11:17 AM
Dude! I don't care what you think. The Indians and Afghans who were historically invaded so many times can't be wrong.

EVEN ARABS HAD DESCRIBED TURKS with flat nose and small eyes. A close companion of Muhammad recorded what he said about Turks. Why would Arabs, Afghan, Indians be wrong?

A close companian of muhammad said this.

"The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Turks; people with small eyes, red faces, and flat noses.

Apparently the foundation of Ottoman empire were group of Turkmens not local Turkish people.

Ertuğrul, Osman I's father.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ertuğrul

Ertuğrul (Ottoman Turkish: ارطغرل, often with the title Gazi) (1191 / 1198 – 1281) was the father of Osman I, the founder of the Ottoman Empire. He was the leader of the Kayı clan of the Oghuz Turks. When arriving in Anatolia from Merv (Turkmenistan) with his 400 horsemen to aid the Seljuks of Rum against the Byzantines.

There is no miniature of Ertuğrul but there is miniatures of his son and grandsons.

Osman I

http://www.nndb.com/people/386/000113047/osman-i.jpg

Osman Bey

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Aq4E9a3ZeJ4/ULKANVVjAOI/AAAAAAAAFuQ/1P3OGvtSolQ/s1600/Semailname%252C+Orhan+Bey-fol.+29a.jpg

Murad I

Did you read that? "arriving in Anatolia from Merv (Turkmenistan) "

Look at the genetic of Merv Turkmen. This really confirms greeks and Armenian claims that original Ottomans were not Turkish.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2nsqvbt.png

You cannot really estabish Ergul Osman even exist!! He is fairy story like Muhammad and his companion and like Princess Jasmine. You believe stories people invent hahaaha Only Osman Bay was a real person from the entire list and he look like that because his mum was a Japanese from Okinawa.

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 11:17 AM

http://i57.tinypic.com/25im6uu.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustus_Henry_Keane

Augustus Henry Keane (1833–1912) was an Irish Roman Catholic journalist and linguist, known for his ethnological writings.

Turkish anthropology

In 1882 Augustus Henry Keane said the Mongolic type included the following races: Tibetans, Burmese, Tai, Koreans, Japanese, Lu-Chu, Finno-Tatars and Malays.[16] Keane said the following peoples are mixed Mongolo-Caucasic varieties: Anatolian Turks, Uzbegs, and Tajiks of Turkestan.[16] Keane said the Kazaks are intermediate between the Túrki and Mongolian races.[16] Keane said the Mongolian race is best represented by the Buriats.[16]

templumForasticus
06-26-2014, 11:18 AM
then, Why They are not painted in anime style ?

RedLight
06-26-2014, 11:19 AM
then, Why They are not painted in style "anime"?

Exactly!! You are the only one smart here!!! Of course you are from Spain!! Very Superior country like Italy, and Russia.

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 11:20 AM
http://www.reeditor.com/img_col/col_11056.jpg

Why are you using portraits of Turkish drawn 300 - 500 years later? you can even that portrait looks recent.

During the time of the foundation of the Ottoman empire they didn't had such portraits but minitures:picard1:

Noticed the similarity between this guy and this Turkish reporter
http://i.imgur.com/IhRMBIK.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/yEa2n7c.jpg?1

More purer original Ottoman Turks before their expansion. Not like the modern Turks which are result of Turkfication of many indegious groups and result of intermixing with million of slaves even most of the Ottoman sultans mothers were not Turks

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4113/4965008277_e37a0a42fa_z.jpghttp://farm5.staticflickr.com/4073/4786967199_a222b80cdb_z.jpghttp://farm4.staticflickr.com/3349/4568941366_75ea0ccb0e_z.jpg
[

RedLight
06-26-2014, 11:22 AM
Too bad None of the people you talking about ever existed. It is all legends. You are the stupid and believe it.

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 11:23 AM
You cannot really estabish Ergul Osman even exist!! He is fairy story like Muhammad and his companion and like Princess Jasmine. You believe stories people invent hahaaha Only Osman Bay was a real person from the entire list and he look like that because his mum was a Japanese from Okinawa.

What do you mean it doesn't exist? you even have Turkish movies of him as founder of Ottoman empire.

Ergul Osman is taught in history as being the foundation of Ottoman empire.

You're talking crap here.

RedLight
06-26-2014, 11:25 AM
What do you mean it doesn't exist? you even have Turkish movies of him as founder of Ottoman empire.

Ergul Osman is taught in history as being the foundation of Ottoman empire.

You're talking crap here.

I have seen movies about Peter Pan and Capitain Hooks this means they are real?!!:confused:
The only one talking crap is you.

templumForasticus
06-26-2014, 11:26 AM
Why are you using portraits of Turkish drawn 300 - 500 years later? you can even that portrait looks recent.

During the time of the foundation of the Ottoman empire they didn't had such portraits but minitures:picard1:

Noticed the similarity between this guy and this Turkish reporter
http://i.imgur.com/IhRMBIK.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/yEa2n7c.jpg?1

More purer original Ottoman Turks before their expansion. Not like the modern Turks which are result of Turkfication of many indegious groups and result of intermixing with million of slaves even most of the Ottoman sultans mothers were not Turks

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4113/4965008277_e37a0a42fa_z.jpghttp://farm5.staticflickr.com/4073/4786967199_a222b80cdb_z.jpghttp://farm4.staticflickr.com/3349/4568941366_75ea0ccb0e_z.jpg
[

They were ashamed of being painted like that?

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 11:26 AM
Too bad None of the people you talking about ever existed. It is all legends. You are the stupid and believe it.

Deny all you freaking want but that is official history from wikipedia and history books.

Turkish Turks are 5 - 22% Mongoloid and were even more mongoloid before absorbing 1 million migrants from balkans, slaves, Jannisaries combined.

That is why the anthropologist in 1882 classified the Turks as Mongoloid-Caucasoid

http://i57.tinypic.com/a4wmyx.png

Stears
06-26-2014, 11:27 AM
Peace between russians and ottoman turks! In the name of their partially mongoloid genetic ancestors :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 11:29 AM
They were ashamed of being painted like that?

They never had such painting during that time, even persians didn't and Turkish adopted painting from Persian art

RedLight
06-26-2014, 11:29 AM
Deny all you freaking want but that is official history from wikipedia and history books.

[/B][/SIZE]

Anybody can write in the Wikipedia even Stear's vagina can type on it. Also many things you read in History books is False, did you know that Mahatma Ghandi never really existed? It was only two midgets inside a suit.

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 11:31 AM
Anybody can write in the Wikipedia even Stear's vagina can type on it. Also many things you read in History books is False, did you know that Mahatma Ghandi never really existed? It was only two midgets inside a suit.

Yes, if that was the case afrocentrist would have written black were moors since 90% believe it. But no one can remove that the founders of Ottoman empire were group of 400 turkmen.

Stears
06-26-2014, 11:32 AM
Anybody can write in the Wikipedia even Stear's vagina can type on it. Also many things you read in History books is False, did you know that Mahatma Ghandi never really existed? It was only two midgets inside a suit. That's why wikipedia need to add references from academic authors. And that's why I used Britannica, Brockhaus , Larousse E.Americana Encarta, and CIA word factbook references in the debates. You lost all of your debates. You are just an ugly desperate clown, a loser mongoloid mixed gay scum!

templumForasticus
06-26-2014, 11:33 AM
They never had such painting during that time, even persians didn't and Turkish adopted painting from Persian art

Let us place ourselves in the 16th century

RedLight
06-26-2014, 11:34 AM
That's why wikipedia need to add references from academic authors. And that's why I used Britannica, Brockhaus , Larousse E.Americana Encarta, and CIA word factbook references in the debates. You lost all of your debates. You are just an ugly desperate clown, a loser mongoloid mixed gay scum!

Prove to me anything you just said is real and we are not imagining this moment in existence right now.

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 11:40 AM

Yeah but wikipedia always removes it.

Hexachordia
06-26-2014, 11:41 AM
A nepalese painted Kublai Khan and Genghis Khan portrait was believed to drawn under supervision of Genghis Khan who knew how Genghis Khan looked like.

http://www.pride-of-korea.de/img/dyn/geschichte-mongolen-korea_06.jpg

He made this portrait after the death of Ghengis Khan,

RedLight
06-26-2014, 11:42 AM
He made this portrait after the death of Ghengis Khan,

How do you know? Were you even there? Genghis Khan also is a fairy story he never EXIST!!

Hexachordia
06-26-2014, 11:46 AM
No that's nonsense. ( if there is any than it's the subjugated half Mongoloid Turks like Cumans and Kipchaks employed in Yuan dynasty )

Even indian records of Mughals who were mixed. Said they didn't look they like Arabs or Persians

Why didn't the Chinese described any of the Khan like Genghis Khan or Kublai Khan as looking like Hu or western barbarians? surely if they were Caucasian like you say there be no way they didn't describe them as such.

I mean come on you have Chinese describing sogdians even Uyghurs as looking like westerners, why not Mongols too?

Semu people refered to both mongols and muslims, the muslims included those of uighurs. And Hu people were from 600AD that is 600 years before mongols of course there is no comparison to hu people.
And Ming dynasty considered mongols as non-chinese, which would be considered Hu by notion of Tang dynasty.

Hexachordia
06-26-2014, 11:47 AM
How do you know? Were you even there? Genghis Khan also is a fairy story he never EXIST!!

I would agree Ghengis Khan was a demon.

RedLight
06-26-2014, 11:47 AM
Semu people refered to both mongols and muslims, the muslims included those of uighurs. And Hu people were from 600AD that is 600 years before mongols of course there is no comparison to hu people.
And Ming dynasty considered mongols as non-chinese, which would be considered Hu by notion of Tang dynasty.

SEMU people NEVER EXISTED. YOu are believing things people wrote so many years ago. How Stupid can you be?!

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 11:48 AM
Yes, chinese records .

Forget Chinese records and trust Afghan and Indian records.

The Mughals and ruler babur were described different looking from the persians and Arabs, and we all know know Persians and Arabs are caucasoid invaders of South Asia. If Mughals were different than there is no way both of tjem would had described as being different. They are afterall Uzbeks of central Asia.

Trust me the Mughals ruling class were look Mongoloid

Painting of Babur and his father by persian painter in 16th century

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7e/Babur_and_Humayun.jpg

The Mughal descendants still live in South Asia.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2681/4456751425_8c6f2cdeec.jpg
http://www.aljazeera.com/mritems/Images/2012/1/5/20121512226345734_8.jpg

Hexachordia
06-26-2014, 11:50 AM
Forget Chinese records and trust Afghan and Indian records. The Mughals and ruler babur were described different looking from the persians and Arabs, and we all know know Persians and Arabs are caucasoid invaders of South Asia.

The Mughal descendants still live in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2681/4456751425_8c6f2cdeec.jpg
http://www.aljazeera.com/mritems/Images/2012/1/5/20121512226345734_8.jpg

:bored:

CITE ME THE TEXT

RedLight
06-26-2014, 11:51 AM
Forget Chinese records and trust Afghan and Indian records.

The Mughals and ruler babur were described different looking from the persians and Arabs, and we all know know Persians and Arabs are caucasoid invaders of South Asia. If Mughals were different than there is no way both of tjem would had described as being different. They are afterall Uzbeks of central Asia.

The Mughal descendants still live in South Asia.

IDIOT!!! Trust NO records!!! Only trust what you see with your eyes. If you want to know what happened in 13th century you need go there for yourself. Like a REAL MAN.

Hexachordia
06-26-2014, 11:55 AM
SEMU people NEVER EXISTED. YOu are believing things people wrote so many years ago. How Stupid can you be?!

Mongols were not what we believe to be. Centuries old atrocity of demon worshippers.

templumForasticus
06-26-2014, 11:57 AM
Wasn´t the painter smashed by an elephant for painting them like that?

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 11:58 AM

Tibetans were also considered Semu people. Hu people were always described as people who caucasoid or half caucasoid features yet Mongols never described like that before. However even half Caucasoid like Hazara and Uzbeks in ( Afghanistan and Pakistan ) were historically described as being like completely different race. They are invaders and shouldn't belong in northwest South Asia

TURKS IN SOUTH ASIA ARE GOOD FOR NOTHING TERRORISTS although they are joined by Afghans aswell..

They are terrorists of south asia and need to go back to their homeland.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/75449000/png/_75449512_uzbeks.png

http://centralasiaonline.com/shared/images/2010/03/17/IMU.jpg

Kiyant
06-26-2014, 11:58 AM
For some reason i think RedLight is a troll but maybe its just me.......

Stears
06-26-2014, 12:00 PM
Prove to me anything you just said is real and we are not imagining this moment in existence right now. Unlike me, You can't prove your weird fantasy lies here.

RedLight
06-26-2014, 12:03 PM
Unlike me, You can't prove your weird fantasy lies here.

I can prove, but you are not ready to receive it. I shall tell you when that moment comes...and it will come my friend. Rest assured it will come.

Stears
06-26-2014, 12:06 PM
I can prove, but you are not ready to receive it. I shall tell you when that moment comes...and it will come my friend. Rest assured it will come. So dear loser gay-boy , where are your links of encyclopedias or name of books of academic authors?

Hexachordia
06-26-2014, 12:08 PM
Tibetans were also considered Semu people. Hu people were always described as people who caucasoid or half caucasoid features yet Mongols never described like that before. However even half Caucasoid like Hazara and Uzbeks in ( Afghanistan and Pakistan ) were historically described as being like completely different race. They are invaders and shouldn't belong in northwest South Asia

TURKS IN SOUTH ASIA ARE GOOD FOR NOTHING TERRORISTS although they are joined by Afghans aswell..

They are terrorists of south asia and need to go back to their homeland.

Tibetan buddhism had some caucasoid monks, it was true Tibet was not a part of han chinese they were considered as non-han but not semuren, just a part of buddhist monks were caucasoid
and they identify themself as followers of tibetan sect of Buddhism.Mongols were indeed described as semu, get real.

Afgans are noble warriors, they are no terrorists.

EyeOfTheTiger
06-26-2014, 12:08 PM
THE EVIDENCE IS OBVIOUS

The prettiest persian girls are usually the ones that look european

The prettiest Korean girls are usually the dyed hair blonde, or with eyes and nose surgeries that made look more western.

http://www.thestar.com.my/~/media/Images/TSOL/Photos-Upload/Lifestyle/2013/12/26/nana.ashx/

they don't look european at all.

RedLight
06-26-2014, 12:09 PM
So dear loser gay-boy , where are your links of encyclopedias or name of books of academic authors?

I only believe what I see and touch and smell...like your mother vagina for the example.

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 12:10 PM
:bored:

CITE ME THE TEXT

It's a bad translation

Land of Two Rivers: A History of Bengal from the Mahabharata to Mujib
By Nitish K. Sengupta

http://bks6.books.google.co.uk/books?id=AeBoP7nTiEUC&printsec=frontcover&img=1&zoom=5&edge=curl&imgtk=AFLRE71l3JU0zatye7KO3oNo1bVjB-Z-foBMo3XxbBSh7s5uNr8Bd_2Dw2H_CNsJzI9ppT1rcJ_JRzEjqP lOLikYtPRdYoK8jWfhOdRioW5o5vb3n_gDu7y9kUpfxX_AX2Z7 1bsSZaOB

" (Pathans), and thereafter the Mughals with their semi-Mongoloid features, also left their imprint on the Bengalee race. "

Indian translation to English

Bharat Gyan Gosh Bharat Ka Bhoogol (Vol 2)
books.google.co.uk/books?isbn=8189362178 - Translate this pag

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=AeBoP7nTiEUC&pg=PA110&lpg=PA110&dq=मुगलकालीन+समाज,+शमन+व+संस्कृति+मुगल+शासन+पद्धति +भारत&source=bl&ots=RuPspjoLe5&sig=W8FVARjl4nE-x_byCdgnz4iY48o&hl=en&sa=X&ei=iQ2sU9SNA8WEqgaHgILwBQ&ved=0CCAQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=%E0%A4%AE%E0%A5%81%E0%A4%97%E0%A4%B2%E0%A4%95%E0 %A4%BE%E0%A4%B2%E0%A5%80%E0%A4%A8%20%E0%A4%B8%E0%A 4%AE%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%9C%2C%20%E0%A4%B6%E0%A4%AE%E0% A4%A8%20%E0%A4%B5%20%E0%A4%B8%E0%A4%82%E0%A4%B8%E0 %A5%8D%E0%A4%95%E0%A5%83%E0%A4%A4%E0%A4%BF%20%E0%A 4%AE%E0%A5%81%E0%A4%97%E0%A4%B2%20%E0%A4%B6%E0%A4% BE%E0%A4%B8%E0%A4%A8%20%E0%A4%AA%E0%A4%A6%E0%A5%8D %E0%A4%A7%E0%A4%A4%E0%A4%BF%20%E0%A4%AD%E0%A4%BE%E 0%A4%B0%E0%A4%A4&f=false

" मुगलकालीन समाज, शमन व संस्कृति मुगल शासन पद्धति भारत में छाई मौलिक शासन प्रणाली नहीं थी. यह चुकी मंगोल पाति यर आधरित थी. इम पवार यह शासन पाति भारतीय व विदेशी तत्वों का मिश्रण आ. चुकी मंगोल परम्परा तो छोन्दीकृत भत्ता, की अवधारणा . "

" Mughal society, mitigation and Culture Mughal India dominated regime was fundamental governance. It had been based Mongol Year Pati. Im coming to power the government Pati mixture of Indian and foreign substances. Condikrit allowance Mongol tradition has it, the concept of. "

" मुगलों फ्लैट नाक और छोटे आँखें था
फारस और अरब के लिए अलग "

Mughals flat nose, small eyes to the different Arab and Persian

Stears
06-26-2014, 12:11 PM
I only believe what I see and touch and smell...like your mother vagina for the example. This was the coming-out of his peasant/proletarian intellect

templumForasticus
06-26-2014, 12:13 PM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-yqZkmZzdwPA/U44QnBPVcEI/AAAAAAAAHdM/sH-RdoL1s3Y/s1600/catelyn+stark.png

RedLight
06-26-2014, 12:13 PM
This was the coming out of his peasant/proletarian intellect

You are employed in the gay prostitution sector, this is very peasant job. My job is Time Travel Scientist for University of Novosibirsk you can never comprehend my work.

Stears
06-26-2014, 12:17 PM
You are employed in the gay prostitution sector, this is very peasant job. My job is Time Travel Scientist for University of Novosibirsk you can never comprehend my work. Of course everybody is gay and prostitute , who look better than you. You are just an envious gay-boy from the proletarian class.

RedLight
06-26-2014, 12:20 PM
Of course everybody is gay and prostitute , who look better than you. You are just an envious gay-boy from the proletarian class.

I am sorry but the hungarian gays are the ugliest members of humanity, this is why your face make me think you are a Gay. Also you look like a psychotic with your eyes. I am sure you have women tied up in your closet right now.

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 12:21 PM
Tibetan buddhism had some caucasoid monks, it was true Tibet was not a part of han chinese they were considered as non-han but not semuren, just a part of buddhist monks were caucasoid
and they identify themself as followers of tibetan sect of Buddhism.Mongols were indeed described as semu, get real.

Afgans are noble warriors, they are no terrorists.

So were full mongoloid race like Tanguts and Tibetan were described as Semu.

Do you even read properly?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semu

" Among the Semu were Buddhist Turpan Uyghurs, Tanguts and Tibetans; Christian Assyrians; Alans; Russians; Muslim Arabs, and various Islamic Persian and Turkic peoples including the Khwarazmians and Karakhanids. "

Classification

" Contrary to popular belief, the term "Semu" (interpreted literally as "color-eye") did not imply that caste members had "colored eyes" in contrast with black-eyed Mongol Yuan people. It in fact meant "assorted categories" (各色名目, gč sč míng mů), emphasizing the ethnic diversity of Semu people.[1] "

Hexachordia
06-26-2014, 12:22 PM
Hīnayāna"
literally meaning "lesser vehicle." It is considered a controversial term when applied by the Mahāyāna to mistakenly refer to the Theravāda school, and as such is widely viewed as condescending and pejorative.[5] Moreover, Hīnayāna refers to the now non extant schools with limited set of views, practices and results, prior to the development of the Mahāyāna traditions. The term is currently most often used as a way of describing a stage on the path in Tibetan Buddhism, but is often mistakenly confused with the contemporary Theravāda tradition, which is far more complex, diversified and profound, than the literal and limiting definition attributed to Hīnayāna .[6] Its use in scholarly publications is now also considered controversial.[7]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schools_of_Buddhism#Therav.C4.81da_subschools

Tocharians were a part of Hinayana Buddhism. Their center is in Kucha. Now called Kucha Buddhism by modern chinese.

Stears
06-26-2014, 12:23 PM
Picture about proletarian redlight's childhood, the asian mixture are clearly visible on his face nose and eyes.

http://cabinetmagazine.org/issues/9/slide_01.jpg

RedLight
06-26-2014, 12:24 PM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-yqZkmZzdwPA/U44QnBPVcEI/AAAAAAAAHdM/sH-RdoL1s3Y/s1600/catelyn+stark.png

I know that woman she offer me sex in Barcelona.

Stears
06-26-2014, 12:25 PM
I am sorry but the hungarian gays are the ugliest members of humanity, this is why your face make me think you are a Gay. Also you look like a psychotic with your eyes. I am sure you have women tied up in your closet right now. Of couse, your slanted eyes are better....HAhahaha dwarf russian.

Hexachordia
06-26-2014, 12:29 PM
So were full mongoloid race like Tanguts and Tibetan were described as Semu.

Do you even read properly?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semu

" Among the Semu were Buddhist Turpan Uyghurs, Tanguts and Tibetans; Christian Assyrians; Alans; Russians; Muslim Arabs, and various Islamic Persian and Turkic peoples including the Khwarazmians and Karakhanids. "

Classification

" Contrary to popular belief, the term "Semu" (interpreted literally as "color-eye") did not imply that caste members had "colored eyes" in contrast with black-eyed Mongol Yuan people. It in fact meant "assorted categories" (各色名目, gč sč míng mů), emphasizing the ethnic diversity of Semu people.[1] "

Read my quote on tocharian buddhis. Semu people enjoy the same priviledges over chinese in mongol caste system. Semu people and mongols shared a same immunity to chinese laws.Nuff said.

Diversity interpretation is logically unsound, since, how can an assorted categories to ranked as high as the mongols? Do indian kshyatriyas considered themself as assorted categories? LOL

If there was no a caste system, then you maybe right, but the caste system is not working to protect the assorted categories.

Stears
06-26-2014, 12:30 PM
Visible Mongoloid admixture on average russians. http://www.fic.nih.gov/News/PublishingImages/2010/ghm-russia-child.jpg

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 12:31 PM
Picture about proletarian redlight's childhood, the asian mixture are clearly visible on his face nose and eyes.

His eyes are big although he has flat nose.

By the way did you know 1% of Hungarians are 50% Mongoloid?

Turanid, Middle type.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turanid_race

The Middle Turanid type stands between the Turanid and the Mongoloid variant of the Turanid. Here the Europoid and Mongoloid features occur in 50-50% proportions. This form was found to occur in about 1% frequency among the Hungarians of today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4grqTjU3JDQ

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 12:33 PM
Read my quote on tocharian buddhis. Semu people enjoy the same priviledges over chinese in mongol caste system. Semu people and mongols shared a same immunity to chinese laws.Nuff said.

Diversity interpretation is logically unsound, since, how can an assorted categories to ranked as high as the mongols? Do indian kshyatriyas considered themself as assorted categories? LOL

If there was no a caste system, then you maybe right, but the caste system is not working to protect the assorted categories.

Is because Chinese had enslaved Mongols tribes like dogs in cages, so they hate Chinese.

Why would Mongol priveledge someone who they don't trust and caged them like animals in the past?

Hexachordia
06-26-2014, 12:33 PM
It's a bad translation

Land of Two Rivers: A History of Bengal from the Mahabharata to Mujib
By Nitish K. Sengupta

" (Pathans), and thereafter the Mughals with their semi-Mongoloid features, also left their imprint on the Bengalee race. "

Indian translation to English

Bharat Gyan Gosh Bharat Ka Bhoogol (Vol 2)
books.google.co.uk/books?isbn=8189362178 - Translate this pag

" Mughal society, mitigation and Culture Mughal India dominated regime was fundamental governance. It had been based Mongol Year Pati. Im coming to power the government Pati mixture of Indian and foreign substances. Condikrit allowance Mongol tradition has it, the concept of. "

" मुगलों फ्लैट नाक और छोटे आँखें था
फारस और अरब के
Mughals flat nose, small eyes to the different Arab and Persian

Nitish Kumar Sengupta IAS (Bengali: নীতিশ কুমার সেনগুপ্ত) (8 July 1933 − 3 November 2013):tongue

Hexachordia
06-26-2014, 12:35 PM
Is because Chinese had enslaved Mongols tribes like dogs in cages, so they hate Chinese.

Why would Mongol priveledge someone who they don't trust and caged them like animals in the past?

Only Song was han chinese, it was Jin people who enslaved the mongols. Jin, descendents of huns.

Stears
06-26-2014, 12:36 PM
His eyes are big although he has flat nose. By the way did you know 1% of Hungarians are 50% Mongoloid? Turanid, Middle type. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turanid_race The Middle Turanid type stands between the Turanid and the Mongoloid variant of the Turanid. Here the Europoid and Mongoloid features occur in 50-50% proportions. This form was found to occur in about 1% frequency among the Hungarians of today.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4grqTjU3JDQ Wrong. Turanid = survivor cuman minority in the cuman reserve area. Survivors who survived the Ottoman wars. So they are not numerous, some thousand people in their reserve area. They hadn't real Hungarian identity. But speak about average russians, with clearly visible mongoloid features: http://www.dvb-t.atw.hu/rusian-child.jpg

templumForasticus
06-26-2014, 12:37 PM

I dont know what you try to prove.

But the origin of your country is in Siberia.
Rusia --> Kiev

RedLight
06-26-2014, 12:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4grqTjU3JDQ[/QUOTE]

Thank you for to post typical Hungarian faces.

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 12:39 PM
Only Song was han chinese, it was Jin people who enslaved the mongols. Jin, descendents of huns.

Jin were 100% sinicized and identified themselves as more chinese than southern Han.

Jin spoke chinese and everything, so different even the jurchen from Manchuria distinguished themselves from them

The Mongols didn't care and it was only the Jurchens and north chinese they hated.

Many of the Jin families and powerful people were of Han descent

RedLight
06-26-2014, 12:40 PM
Wrong. Turanid = survivor cuman minority in the cuman reserve area. Survivors who survived the Ottoman wars. So they are not numerous, some thousand people in their reserve area. They hadn't real Hungarian identity. But speak about average russians, with clearly visible mongoloid features: http://www.dvb-t.atw.hu/rusian-child.jpg

Many Hungarians are Cuman like many Americans have Amerindian its the same.

Stears
06-26-2014, 12:41 PM
Central asian turkic video [SIZE=4]Thank you for to post typical Hungarian faces. [/QUOTE] Sorry, but these people on your video are from your central asian neighbour countries, and some minority from russia, see their folk costumes.

Hexachordia
06-26-2014, 12:41 PM
If put in modern political parallels:

Mongol=soviets

Jin=Japanese

Western Xia=Germany

Song=china

Germany and Japan owed their theocratic legacy to China, like Western Xia and Jin.

Western Xia had a lot of germanic blond buddhists studying tibetan and chinese buddhism, they helped western Xia flourished as a chapter of chinese civilization.

Jin dynasty was hunnic people, some of the fled to Japan after Mongol invasion.

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 12:42 PM
Nitish Kumar Sengupta IAS (Bengali: নীতিশ কুমার সেনগুপ্ত) (8 July 1933 − 3 November 2013):tongue

Nitish Kumar Sengupta IAS is a writer in south Asian history. I suggest you be quiet about something you don't know. He cites historical sources of the Persian, Arab , Turkic traders and invaders in South Asia and how India was influenced by these invaders in some ways.

The Indian language Urdu today have Turkic influence.

Hexachordia
06-26-2014, 12:42 PM
Jin were 100% sinicized and identified themselves as more chinese than southern Han.

Jin spoke chinese and everything, so different even the jurchen from Manchuria distinguished themselves from them

The Mongols didn't care and it was only the Jurchens and north chinese they hated.

Many of the Jin families and powerful people were of Han descent

yes, like japanese using chinese characters, jin people were sinicized huns.

TCDA1986
06-26-2014, 12:43 PM

My humble opinion: Best looking people are the ones who to a given culture look "exotic" but still with somwthing recognizable to them.

So North Eros love Euro featured Mediterrenneans, Asians love white looking Asians or slightly Asianized whites (but not pure Nordics) Latinos love a white looking Latino or slightly pigmented/Southern looking Northerner, etc.

So if by "white" you mean in the broad sense I guess I agree, I think people generally like "Aryan" features (polemical word but you see my point), usually with some kind of tan, fine and strong features, etc., maybe the "North Italian" or White-Latin look is one of the most loved, just because it is like a "melting pot" of different influences.

If you're saying though that the average German/Brit/Scando is considered by society to be the most good looking (not necessarilly "attractive" as this is a different meaning), I don't think so, sorry, there is too much indigenous North/West Euro influence, i.e. small pointy or piggy noses, small eyes, weak chins, etc. Of course some have classic "Aryan" features but at least in UK, it's not the average.

This of course is what I percieve maybe there are circles which I don't mix with, where this doesn't hold.

Hithaeglir
I'm pretty sure Asian/Indian people have their own standards of beauty and prefer their own race over the white one.I have heard that most Asians cannot even tell the difference between europeans.In the same way,we think most of them look the same.

ButlerKing
If put in modern political parallels:

Mongol=soviets

Jin=Japanese

Western Xia=Germany

Song=china

Germany and Japan owed their theocratic legacy to China, like Western Xia and Jin.

Western Xia had a lot of germanic blond buddhists studying tibetan and chinese buddhism, they helped western Xia flourished as a chapter of chinese civilization.

Jin dynasty was hunnic people, some of the fled to Japan after Mongol invasion.

Western Xia = 100% Siberian Mongoloid.

What the hell are you talking about :picard2:

Do you even know what language they speak and were they originated.

Also are you trolling. Why did you say Genghis Khan was Alien before and now you say he is a demon? I have feeling you've lost battle and now need to troll.

Hexachordia
Nitish Kumar Sengupta IAS is a writer in south Asian history. I suggest you be quiet about something you don't know. He cites historical sources of the Persian, Arab , Turkic traders and invaders in South Asia and how India was influenced by these invaders in some ways.

The Indian language Urdu today have Turkic influence.

He cites nothing but his own imaginations.

Like many think mongols were mongoloid, ye no contemprary records to prove it!

Hexachordia
06-26-2014, 12:46 PM
Western Xia = 100% Siberian Mongoloid.

What the hell are you talking about :picard2:

Read my quote on Kucha Buddhism, the ARYAN BUDDHISM!! Western Xia embraced Kucha/early tibetan buddhism.

Stears
06-26-2014, 12:47 PM
Russian, deal with it, you do not look European. It is easy to pick up a russian in Western Europe. Visible Mongoloid admixture on russians: http://stears.uw.hu/russianchild.jpg

RedLight
06-26-2014, 12:49 PM
Russian, deal with it, you do not look European. It is easy to pick up a russian in Western Europe.
Visible Mongoloid admixture on russians:
http://dvb-t.atw.hu/russianchild.jpg

You have insignificant shit country. We hold El Salvador and Uganda in more esteem than you.

Prince Of Macrobia
06-26-2014, 12:50 PM
Not only whites, every race got their own beauty in it which actually superior looking to them.

Hexachordia
06-26-2014, 12:50 PM
Also another fact: NON of chinese kingdom assisted Mongols in their conquest outside territory of Modern China.

Stears
06-26-2014, 12:52 PM
You have insignificant shit country. We hold El Salvador and Uganda in more esteem than you. You are non-white, with asian mixture, your culture is not western, your 21th century infrastructure is similar to Hungarian in the 1960-1970s. Russia = backward shit country. Visible Mongoloid admixture on russians: http://stears.uw.hu/russianchild.jpg

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 12:53 PM

He is not the only one but I can't be bothered showing you different sources as I feel you're trolling.

If you can't trust description of Turks by Indian, Arabs, Afghan were? Even in movies they had to cast a Indian with more mongoloid features to depict the Mughals

http://mrandmrs55.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/screen-shot-2012-05-15-at-1-14-38-pm.png

Although if you ask most indians they will tell you they were Mongoloid

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 12:57 PM

And where is the contempary records prove they were caucasian? none.

1. At least Central Asian demographic change after mongol invasion is proof that Mongols were Mongoloid

2. Central Asian having more Mongolian Y-DNA than mtDNA is also proof ( Although have more Siberian mtDNA than Y-DNA )

3. Hazara, Aimaqs all have Mongol ancestry have mostly in paternal and more caucasian mtDNA, all mongol tribes have more caucasian mtdna than Y-DNA. And crimea who were invaded by Mongols have 19% Mongoloid Y-DNA but 100% Caucasian mtdna. North Caucasus 2% - 7% C3.

FORGET MONGOL AND TURKS, EVEN THE HUNS OF EUROPE WERE NOT CAUCASOID.

Hexachordia
06-26-2014, 12:58 PM
He is not the only one but I can't be bothered showing you different sources as I feel you're trolling.

If you can't trust description of Turks by Indian, Arabs, Afghan were? Even in movies they had to cast a Indian with more mongoloid features to depict the Mughals

http://mrandmrs55.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/screen-shot-2012-05-15-at-1-14-38-pm.png

Although if you ask most indians they will tell you they were Mongoloid

As a matter of fact, I see nothing but typical modern assumptions. Where is the quotes? :rolleyes:

Of course all the wolr dbelieve mongols were mongoloid in spite of the fact. No body bother to look into chinese records.

Wadaad
06-26-2014, 01:00 PM
I honestly think dark lowland cushitic phenotype is the best and most superior...rich Black smooth skin (without grey/ashy undertones like with Aboes and Weddoid Indians) + Height + decent musculature + refined, delicate features + wavy hair that flutters in the wind like in the anime cartoons

Hexachordia
06-26-2014, 01:02 PM

1. At least Central Asian demographic change after mongol invasion is proof that Mongols were Mongoloid (Central asia had been mixed since 2000BC)

2. Central Asian having more Mongolian Y-DNA than mtDNA is also proof ( Although have more Siberian mtDNA than Y-DNA )-->(The former kazakh debate has ended on my validity)

3. Hazara, Aimaqs all have Mongol ancestry have mostly in paternal and more caucasian mtDNA, all mongol tribes have more caucasian mtdna than Y-DNA. And crimea who were invaded by Mongols have 19% Mongoloid Y-DNA but 100% Caucasian mtdna. North Caucasus 2% - 7% C3.( Hazara people is not mongol descend, and they are not 100% caucasoid mtdna.)

FORGET MONGOL AND TURKS, EVEN THE HUNS OF EUROPE WERE NOT CAUCASOID. (The last argument of your will be to pray)

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 01:02 PM
As a matter of fact, I see nothing but typical modern assumptions. Where is the quotes? :rolleyes:

Of course all the wolr dbelieve mongols were mongoloid in spite of the fact. No body bother to look into chinese records.

Wow! How strange.

All that evidence and you deny it. I'm still waiting for evidence about Caucasians Mongols which the chinese never described them with the word hu.

Why didn't the chinese call them western barbarians and Hu, even the Uyghurs muslims who are 48% Mongoloid (clearly mixed ) were used by such terms. :thumb001:

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 01:14 PM

[quote]
1. At least Central Asian demographic change after mongol invasion is proof that Mongols were Mongoloid (Central asia had been mixed since 2000BC)

Indeed and the Mongol invasion add a extra mongoloid DNA in central Asia. Before that Central Asians had Iranian Caucasoid with Mongoloid dna, and half Mongoloid Turks. Later with the Mongol invasion more than 1/2 of the population/demographic in central Asian changes.

Origins

"
According to Ginzburg (1966), the Turanid type developed in Central Asia between 500 BCE to 1000 AD and developed from the intermixture of the Europoid Andronovo type, which had been aboriginal to Central Asia since the Bronze age, and a Mongoloid type coming from the east, the Andronovo being the basic stratum and the Mongoloid the secondary one (Ismagulov, 1970). In the second half of the 13th century, Mongol conquerors settled on the aboriginal population mainly along the Silk Road in northeast Kazakhstan, and Kyrgyzstan. Consequently in these areas a Turanid type with a stronger Mongoloid characteristic became predominant in the 13-16th centuries. In the meantime, the areas of north and south Kazahstan and northern Uzbekistan, the Turanid form of strongly Europoid characteristics continued to predominate. According to Kazakh anthropologist Orazak Ismagulov, it is also of utmost importance to realize that the anthropologists of the former Soviet Union chose to give the Turanid label only to those forms which had stronger Mongoloid characteristics, whereas on the basis of historical anthropological studies, it is clear that the form with strongly Andronovo characteristics is the most ancient form of the Turanid type.[17] "

2. Central Asian having more Mongolian Y-DNA than mtDNA is also proof ( Although have more Siberian mtDNA than Y-DNA )-->(The former kazakh debate has ended on my validity)

Yeah with the acception of Turkmen in Iran and Afghanistan who have more Siberian Mongoloid Y-DNA than mtDNA. because original Turks were Q, N, R1a but physically look more mongoloid.

Siberian Turks have 37 - 69% haplogroup Q and 90-100% N.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/70/Haplogroup_Q_(Y-DNA).PNG

3. Hazara, Aimaqs all have Mongol ancestry have mostly in paternal and more caucasian mtDNA, all mongol tribes have more caucasian mtdna than Y-DNA. And crimea who were invaded by Mongols have 19% Mongoloid Y-DNA but 100% Caucasian mtdna. North Caucasus 2% - 7% C3.( Hazara people is not mongol descend, and they are not 100% caucasoid mtdna.)

Well DNA says otherwise.

Genetics

Genetically, the Hazara are primarily eastern Eurasian with western Eurasian genetic mixtures.[34][35][36] While it has been found that "at least third to half of their chromosomes are of East Asian origin, PCA places them between East Asia and Caucasus/Middle East/Europe clusters".[37] Genetic research suggests that the Hazaras of Afghanistan cluster closely with the Uzbek population of the country, while both groups are at a notable distance from Afghanistan's Tajik and Pashtun populations.[37] There is evidence of both a patrimonial and maternal relation to Mongol peoples of Mongolia.[38][39] Mongol male and female ancestry is supported by studies in genetic genealogy as well, which have identified a particular lineage of the Y‑chromosome characteristic of people of Mongolian descent ("the Y-chromosome of Genghis Khan").[34] This chromosome is virtually absent outside the limits of the Mongol Empire except among the Hazara, where it reaches its highest frequency anywhere. These results indicate that the Hazara are also characterized by very high frequencies of eastern Eurasian mtDNAs at 35%. which are virtually absent from bordering populations, suggesting that the male descendants of Genghis Khan, or other Mongols, were accompanied by women of East Asian ancestry.[40] Women of Non-eastern Eurasian mtDNA in Hazaras are at 65% most which are West Eurasians and some South Asian.[41]

" R1b1a1 (2011 name) is defined by the presence of SNP marker M73. It has been found at generally low frequencies throughout central Eurasia, but has been found with relatively high frequency among particular populations there including Pakistani Hazaras (8/25 = 32%).[42] However, the most frequent paternal Haplogroup type found amongst the Hazara's in the same study was haplogroup C-M217 at 40%(10/25) with Haplogroup O3 (Y-DNA) at 8%[/SIZE] (2/25)[43] both which are Eastern Eurasian males ancestry associated with the Mongols and Kazakhs. "

48% Mongoloid paternal and only 35% Mongoloid maternal

39% Caucasoid paternal but 40% Caucasoid maternal

23% South Asian paternal but 25% South Asian maternal

FORGET MONGOL AND TURKS, EVEN THE HUNS OF EUROPE WERE NOT CAUCASOID. (The last argument of your will be to pray)

Oh really, is that why they found mongoloid burial and Attila hun described like full mongoloid :thumb001:

Hexachordia
06-26-2014, 01:16 PM
Wow! How strange.

All that evidence and you deny it. I'm still waiting for evidence about Caucasians Mongols which the chinese never described them with the word hu.

Why didn't the chinese call them western barbarians and Hu, even the Uyghurs muslims who are 48% Mongoloid (clearly mixed ) were used by such terms. :thumb001:

I mean the historical quote, not the ones dating from 1990s.

Hu is the 600AD affair, mongols is 1200AD.

There is no evidence that mongols were mongoloid, this is my argument, whoever he is, he is alien to chinese and east asians.

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 01:20 PM
And

And Hazara today is basically a mixture of Mongolian invaders and Afghans, this matches very well.

Afghans are genetically 20-40% South Asian + 60-80% Western Eurasians.

1/4 to 1/3 of their Y-DNA and mtDNA is south Asian where as 2/3 to 3/4 of them are Caucasoid.

http://www.fairobserver.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/shutterstock_56951500.jpg
http://www.afghanfaces.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Afghan_Boys.jpg

Hexachordia
06-26-2014, 01:22 PM
According to Ginzburg (1966), the Turanid type developed in Central Asia between 500 BCE to 1000 AD and developed from the intermixture of the Europoid Andronovo type, which had been aboriginal to Central Asia since the Bronze age, and a Mongoloid type coming from the east, the Andronovo being the basic stratum and the Mongoloid the secondary one (Ismagulov, 1970). In the second half of the 13th century, Mongol conquerors settled on the aboriginal population mainly along the Silk Road in northeast Kazakhstan, and Kyrgyzstan. Consequently in these areas a Turanid type with a stronger Mongoloid characteristic became predominant in the 13-16th centuries. In the meantime, the areas of north and south Kazahstan and northern Uzbekistan, the Turanid form of strongly Europoid characteristics continued to predominate. According to Kazakh anthropologist Orazak Ismagulov, it is also of utmost importance to realize that the anthropologists of the former Soviet Union chose to give the Turanid label only to those forms which had stronger Mongoloid characteristics, whereas on the basis of historical anthropological studies, it is clear that the form with strongly Andronovo characteristics is the most ancient form of the Turanid type.[17] "

Genetics from 1990s show the earliest mixlings in Tarim Basin is from 1800BC, mongoloids in central America since 11000BC, in Hungary 6000BC.
This is 30 years after Ginzburg and 20 years after Ismagulov. Nobody can argue with an anthropologist, we all know that.

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 01:23 PM
I mean the historical quote, not the ones dating from 1990s.

Hu is the 600AD affair, mongols is 1200AD.

There is no evidence that mongols were mongoloid, this is my argument, whoever he is, he is alien to chinese and east asians.

Yet they never described his alien features as belonging to caucasian or western barbarian ....

Hexachordia
06-26-2014, 01:24 PM
48% Mongoloid paternal and only 35% Mongoloid maternal

39% Caucasoid paternal but 40% Caucasoid maternal

23% South Asian paternal but 25% South Asian maternal

Hint: Silk Road.

Hexachordia
06-26-2014, 01:26 PM
Yet they never described his alien features as belonging to caucasian or western barbarian ....

It is said only one chinese embassy ever met Ghengish Khan in person. He decribed him as old, wrinked, big man.

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 01:28 PM
Genetics from 1990s show the earliest mixlings in Tarim Basin is from 1800BC, mongoloids in central America since 11000BC, in Hungary 6000BC.
This is 30 years after Ginzburg and 20 years after Ismagulov. Nobody can argue with an anthropologist, we all know that.

Earliest Tarim basin were caucasoid looking now they are half mongoloid looking before of Turkic and Mongol invasion.

Amerindians never had mixing, they already such ancient dna. There was never any european skull discovered in America not even caucasoid skull. Amerindians descent from a population of pure proto-mongoloid Mongoloid and a population who were mostly mongoloid, they also have jomon/ainu admixture.

You deny absolutely every study there is, is no wonder it's pointless to keep continue the debate.

Maybe I should say the barbarian Ottoman turks were mongoloid and deny every other evidence people give me. :p

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 01:31 PM
It is said only one chinese embassy ever met Ghengish Khan in person. He decribed him as old, wrinked, big man.

So what are you trying to say that Mongolian can't be old, wrinked, big ? have you see how massive and tall those mongolian wrestlers are? although most of them are freaking fat.

Insuperable
06-26-2014, 01:32 PM
Earliest Tarim basin were caucasoid looking now they are half mongoloid looking before of Turkic and Mongol invasion.

Amerindians never had mixing, they already such ancient dna. There was never any european skull discovered in America not even caucasoid skull. Amerindians descent from a population of pure proto-mongoloid Mongoloid and a population who were mostly mongoloid, they also have jomon/ainu admixture.

You deny absolutely every study there is, is no wonder it's pointless to keep continue the debate.

Maybe I should say the barbarian Ottoman turks were mongoloid and deny every other evidence people give me. :p

Pure Mongoloid genetically or physically?

Wadaad
06-26-2014, 01:37 PM
Seriously, who can deny the refinement and aquiline/chiseled features of this man (just an average lowland cushitic man)...He is as refined as Stears without the sickly pale, effeminate look

http://37.media.tumblr.com/f3ce2d0afd7dc0b4a515b823a822d9a9/tumblr_n1f6j1mPLg1qb6jujo1_1280.jpg

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 01:38 PM
Pure Mongoloid genetically or physically?

Both. Pure mongoloid genetically and physically and almost pure mongoloid genetically and physically.

They ancient small western eurasian dna and recent admixtures

1 out of 3 of Amerindians have small western eurasian DNA but its ussually not more than 7-10% on average, some are higher like 20%

http://signaturebooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/dna2.jpg

Hexachordia
06-26-2014, 01:38 PM

Central Asia were first colonized by europids true, but the time the mongoloids began to show up is not 1300AD, but 1000BC.

The cemetery at Yanbulaq contained 29 mummies which date from 1100–500 BCE, 21 of which are Mongoloid—the earliest Mongoloid mummies found in the Tarim Basin—and eight of which are of the same Europoid physical type found at Qäwrighul.[1]

Hexachordia
06-26-2014, 01:39 PM
So what are you trying to say that Mongolian can't be old, wrinked, big ? have you see how massive and tall those mongolian wrestlers are? although most of them are freaking fat.

Not in ancient times.

Hexachordia
06-26-2014, 01:42 PM
Butler, why do you argue with a proven common sense:

The Tarim mummies are a series of mummies discovered in the Tarim Basin in present-day Xinjiang, China, which date from 1900 BCE to 200 CE. Some of the mummies are frequently associated with the presence of the Indo-European Tocharian languages in the Tarim Basin, although the evidence is not totally conclusive.

Research into the subject has attracted controversy, due to ethnic tensions in modern day Xinjiang. There have been concerns whether DNA results could affect claims by Uyghur peoples of being indigenous to the region. In comparing the DNA of the mummies to that of modern day Uyghur peoples, Victor H. Mair’s team found some genetic similarities with the mummies, but no direct links, stating that “modern DNA and ancient DNA show that Uighurs, Kazaks, Krygyzs, the peoples of Central Asia are all mixed Caucasian and East Asian… the modern and ancient DNA tell the same story.” He concludes that the mummies are Caucasoid, likely speakers of an Indo-European language; that East Asian peoples “began showing up in the eastern portions of the Tarim Basin about 3,000 years ago… while the Uighur peoples arrived after the collapse of the Orkon Uighur Kingdom, largely based in modern day Mongolia, around the year 842.”

Insuperable
06-26-2014, 01:43 PM
Deleted.

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 01:46 PM
Not in ancient times.

Not in ancient times? even Koreans in the ancient pasts were described with hairy beards.

Some of the general were described as tall stature with long lengthy beards

http://www.topicsinkoreanhistory.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/DSCN2631-e1358822877706.jpg

Old Korean wrinkle men with hairy beard and mind you Koreans are the tallest in Asia with average 5.85 to 5ft 9 height.

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4078/5393465647_a50c09327e_o.jpg

templumForasticus
06-26-2014, 01:51 PM
Corea also was inhabited by ainus.

templumForasticus
06-26-2014, 01:53 PM
ainus / emishi / australoids...

Whatever it is called

Hexachordia
06-26-2014, 01:54 PM
Not in ancient times? even Koreans in the ancient pasts were described with hairy beards.

Some of the general were described as tall stature with long lengthy beards

Old Korean wrinkle men with hairy beard and mind you Koreans are the tallest in Asia with average 5.85 to 5ft 9 height.

Ok, you got one.:cool:

Stears
06-26-2014, 01:55 PM
[QUOTE=Hexachordia;2764666]And where is the contempary records prove they were caucasian? none. Indeed and the Mongol invasion add a extra mongoloid DNA in central Asia. Before that Central Asians had Iranian Caucasoid with Mongoloid dna, and half Mongoloid Turks. Later with the Mongol invasion more than 1/2 of the population/demographic in central Asian changes. Origins " According to Ginzburg (1966), the Turanid type developed in Central Asia between 500 BCE to 1000 AD and developed from the intermixture of the Europoid Andronovo type, which had been aboriginal to Central Asia since the Bronze age, and a Mongoloid type coming from the east, the Andronovo being the basic stratum and the Mongoloid the secondary one (Ismagulov, 1970). In the second half of the 13th century, Mongol conquerors settled on the aboriginal population mainly along the Silk Road in northeast Kazakhstan, and Kyrgyzstan. Consequently in these areas a Turanid type with a stronger Mongoloid characteristic became predominant in the 13-16th centuries. In the meantime, the areas of north and south Kazahstan and northern Uzbekistan, the Turanid form of strongly Europoid characteristics continued to predominate. According to Kazakh anthropologist Orazak Ismagulov, it is also of utmost importance to realize that the anthropologists of the former Soviet Union chose to give the Turanid label only to those forms which had stronger Mongoloid characteristics, whereas on the basis of historical anthropological studies, it is clear that the form with strongly Andronovo characteristics is the most ancient form of the Turanid type.[17] " Yeah with the acception of Turkmen in Iran and Afghanistan who have more Siberian Mongoloid Y-DNA than mtDNA. because original Turks were Q, N, R1a but physically look more mongoloid. Siberian Turks have 37 - 69% haplogroup Q and 90-100% N. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/70/Haplogroup_Q_(Y-DNA).PNG Well DNA says otherwise. Genetics Genetically, the Hazara are primarily eastern Eurasian with western Eurasian genetic mixtures.[34][35][36] While it has been found that "at least third to half of their chromosomes are of East Asian origin, PCA places them between East Asia and Caucasus/Middle East/Europe clusters".[37] Genetic research suggests that the Hazaras of Afghanistan cluster closely with the Uzbek population of the country, while both groups are at a notable distance from Afghanistan's Tajik and Pashtun populations.[37] There is evidence of both a patrimonial and maternal relation to Mongol peoples of Mongolia.[38][39] Mongol male and female ancestry is supported by studies in genetic genealogy as well, which have identified a particular lineage of the Y‑chromosome characteristic of people of Mongolian descent ("the Y-chromosome of Genghis Khan").[34] This chromosome is virtually absent outside the limits of the Mongol Empire except among the Hazara, where it reaches its highest frequency anywhere. These results indicate that the Hazara are also characterized by very high frequencies of eastern Eurasian mtDNAs at 35%. which are virtually absent from bordering populations, suggesting that the male descendants of Genghis Khan, or other Mongols, were accompanied by women of East Asian ancestry.[40] Women of Non-eastern Eurasian mtDNA in Hazaras are at 65% most which are West Eurasians and some South Asian.[41] " R1b1a1 (2011 name) is defined by the presence of SNP marker M73. It has been found at generally low frequencies throughout central Eurasia, but has been found with relatively high frequency among particular populations there including Pakistani Hazaras (8/25 = 32%).[42] However, the most frequent paternal Haplogroup type found amongst the Hazara's in the same study was haplogroup C-M217 at 40%(10/25) with Haplogroup O3 (Y-DNA) at 8%[/SIZE] (2/25)[43] both which are Eastern Eurasian males ancestry associated with the Mongols and Kazakhs. " 48% Mongoloid paternal and only 35% Mongoloid maternal 39% Caucasoid paternal but 40% Caucasoid maternal 23% South Asian paternal but 25% South Asian maternal Oh really, is that why they found mongoloid burial and Attila hun described like full mongoloid :thumb001: Sorry, But the old wikipedist map is false. Hungarians have no haplogroup Q . See the largest pop.genetic database of the world, and examine the ratio of Q in Hungary: 0/nill/zero percent. http://www.eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml <> Hungarians (The Magyars) and Huns are absolutely not related people. Attila Napoleon Alexander, Caesar are people who were not related with Magyars. Read only the works of academic historians linguists and geneticists.

Hexachordia
06-26-2014, 01:56 PM
Corea also was inhabited by ainus.

Ainu were Hokaido jomons, genetically similar. Jomons are in turn can be linked to Ryukyuan, okinawa people, by D2, the unique japanese ydna. The rest of ydnas are similar to mainland asians.

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 01:56 PM
Butler, why do you argue with a proven common sense:

The Tarim mummies are a series of mummies discovered in the Tarim Basin in present-day Xinjiang, China, which date from 1900 BCE to 200 CE. Some of the mummies are frequently associated with the presence of the Indo-European Tocharian languages in the Tarim Basin, although the evidence is not totally conclusive.

Research into the subject has attracted controversy, due to ethnic tensions in modern day Xinjiang. There have been concerns whether DNA results could affect claims by Uyghur peoples of being indigenous to the region. In comparing the DNA of the mummies to that of modern day Uyghur peoples, Victor H. Mair’s team found some genetic similarities with the mummies, but no direct links, stating that “modern DNA and ancient DNA show that Uighurs, Kazaks, Krygyzs, the peoples of Central Asia are all mixed Caucasian and East Asian… the modern and ancient DNA tell the same story.” He concludes that the mummies are Caucasoid, likely speakers of an Indo-European language; that East Asian peoples “began showing up in the eastern portions of the Tarim Basin about 3,000 years ago… while the Uighur peoples arrived after the collapse of the Orkon Uighur Kingdom, largely based in modern day Mongolia, around the year 842.”

Lol Let me point out what you don't understand

Tarim Basin were still caucasoid looking, Finns have 60% Mongoloid Y-DNA but they are only 6 - 12% Mongoloid.

Let me make example :picard1:

FOR EXAMPLE

Dannie Riel the girl in this picture is (1/2 canadian-french/ 1/2 chinese)
This is his my boyfriend and he's 1/8 Korean

http://i42.tinypic.com/akcshj.jpg

Now tell me does it matter if they have Mongoloid mtDNA or Y-DNA when the guy looks like that?

Now what happens when YUGURS who were pure Mongoloid or almost pure Mongoloid invades and conquers the Tocharian people? and mixed with them later own?

Here are the ancestors of Uyghurs. They are Yugurs and speak a Turkic language that's very close to Uyghur. They carried C3, Q, N and smaller frequencies D and they looked like this.

Uyghurs ( Mixture of Tocharian and Yugurs ) have different proportion of Y-DNA frequencies from northern East Turkistan to Southern East Turkistan.

3% - 6% Q ( Typical in Siberian Turks )
2.4% - 7.7 % N ( Typical in Some Siberian Turks and Uralic )
8.8% - 14.6% C3 (Some related with Yugur some are Mongol),
10.5% - 17.9% O3 ( Some related Yugur and some are Chinese )
0 - 4.5% D3a ( Not sure from Tibetan or Yugur )

http://images.china.cn/images1/200508/182401.jpg
http://pic.gansudaily.com.cn/0/11/11/50/11115037_872651.jpg
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/photo/2013-03/16/132238972_21n.jpg

Here 8th century painting of Uyghurs princes and princess ( before Uyghurs migrated to central Asia East Turkistan ).

http://www.kashgar.com.au/site/assets/media/images/central-asia/uyghur_princes.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/2hgd8qc.jpg

Uyghur King

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/43/Dunhuang_Uighur_king.jpg

Hexachordia
06-26-2014, 02:00 PM
[QUOTE=ButlerKing;2764684]

1960s anthropologists are badasses :picard1:

Hexachordia
06-26-2014, 02:03 PM
Tarim Basin were still caucasoid looking, Finns have 60% Mongoloid Y-DNA but they are only 6 - 12% Mongoloid.

At least I show that mongoloids started migrating to central Asia since 1000BC not with the mongols. Let alone siberian tribes, they are the sources of europeans/middleastern mongoloid admixture.

ButlerKing
06-26-2014, 02:04 PM
[QUOTE=ButlerKing;2764684] Sorry, But the old wikipedist map is false. Hungarians have no haplogroup Q . See the largest pop.genetic database of the world, and examine the ratio of Q in Hungary: 0/nill/zero percent. http://www.eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml <> Hungarians (The Magyars) and Huns are absolutely not related people. Attila Napoleon Alexander, Caesar are people who were not related with Magyars. Read the works only academic historians.

I'm sorry bro.

" The Huns are thought to have originated from Central Siberia, where haplogroup Q is still common nowadays. Q is found in 2% of the people in Hungary "

" One hypothesis is that Q came to Europe with the Huns in the 5th century. The Huns are thought to have originated from Central Siberia, where haplogroup Q is still common nowadays. Q is found in 2% of the people in Hungary and up to 5% in isolated pockets in the mountains of Slovakia, just north of Hungary. It is historically attested that Hungary was were most of the Hunnic invaders finally settled after wreaking havoc around Europe. The Nordic and Baltic states have the second highest frequency of Q in Europe. Based on the Hunnic hypothesis, it is possible that a group of Huns settled in Sweden and/or Norway along with their allies, the Goths. The Romans reported that the Huns consisted of a small ruling elite and their armies comprised mostly of Germanic warriors. An alternative scenario is that Nordic and Baltic Q came through the Uralic-speaking population of Siberia via Finland and Lappland, but this is unlikely because Q is not more common in Finland and does not correlate with the densities of the Uralic haplogroup N1c1. "

Linebacker
06-26-2014, 02:05 PM
Wogs are superior.We are just universal people that don't stand out anywhere.

We go in Northern countries and women admire our tan looks.

We go to Africa and nobody wants to kill us because we don't look like whiteboys.

We are just the top of evolution.