PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of Hungarian model Jenifer Antal

Szög
06-26-2014, 04:20 PM
Most likely gipsy (partialy) with that name, but anything else?
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/t1.0-9/q71/s720x720/10428541_710551122343172_7575279209893856349_n.jpg
https://scontent-a-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t1.0-9/1926949_660009707397314_1463862382_n.jpg
https://scontent-b-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/1011344_537034969694789_513411731_n.jpg

blogen
06-26-2014, 09:03 PM
Another Pontid character.

Roy
06-26-2014, 09:19 PM
She looks very similar to some other girl from Hungary with some supposed Gypsy anvestry posted some time ago.

blogen
06-26-2014, 09:39 PM
She looks very similar to some other girl from Hungary with some supposed Gypsy anvestry posted some time ago.

Typical Balkanite, so it is not surprise.

Styrian Mujo
06-26-2014, 09:42 PM
She looks uber Balkan. I have seen boat loads of Serb and Bosniak women wich look like her(unfortunately).

Cleitus
06-26-2014, 09:44 PM
She looks Turanid influenced.

Xanthias
06-26-2014, 09:45 PM
IF she is HUngarian, then she must be rightfully sent in the asian steps.

Luovatus
06-26-2014, 09:56 PM
Ooh, there is a war going on for some reason here. She is so heavily painted, that she doesn´t even look human. Cannot be classified. Poor girl :(

Xanthias
06-26-2014, 10:06 PM
Ooh, there is a war going on for some reason here. She is so heavily painted, that she doesn´t even look human. Cannot be classified. Poor girl :(

she looks maybe too close to the asiatic trash humans you are related with, the MAGAYRS, for she shares obvious mongoloid features.

Luovatus
06-26-2014, 10:22 PM
she looks maybe too close to the asiatic trash humans you are related with, the MAGAYRS, for she shares obvious mongoloid features.

That´s not my problem....lol

Antimage
06-27-2014, 01:19 PM
Most likely gipsy (partialy) with that name, but anything else?
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/t1.0-9/q71/s720x720/10428541_710551122343172_7575279209893856349_n.jpg
https://scontent-a-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t1.0-9/1926949_660009707397314_1463862382_n.jpg
https://scontent-b-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/1011344_537034969694789_513411731_n.jpg
that first name doesn't mean anything. I know a girl whose name is Jennifer and she's 0% gypsy

Mortimer
06-27-2014, 01:22 PM
she is pretty, she looks slightly east asian, i think east-baltid/lappid influenced

Ctwentysevenj
06-27-2014, 02:07 PM
Apart from gypsy, has a bit of Swarthy Stears in her:D

Stears
06-27-2014, 06:42 PM
she looks maybe too close to the asiatic trash humans you are related with, the MAGAYRS, for she shares obvious mongoloid features. She has black hair and eyes, like your romanian compatriots, and similar non-central european balkanic face. It is often hard to make differences between gypsies and romanians.

Xanthias
06-27-2014, 06:47 PM
She has black hair and eyes, like your romanian compatriots, and similar non-central european balkanic face. It is often hard to make differences between gypsies and romanians.

do you like her slanted eyes so much ? she looks maybe one of your ancestors !!

Stears
06-27-2014, 06:55 PM
do you like her slanted eyes so much ? she looks maybe one of your ancestors !! Wrong. Slanted eyes are common amongst romanians, due to cuman overlordship, and romanians have higher ratio of non-european markers. So it is not a wonder that you look less european. Wasn't enough the videos about romanian protests and demonstrations , which depicted how romanians look like?

Xanthias
06-27-2014, 06:58 PM
Wrong. Slanted eyes are common amongst romanians, due to cuman overlordship, and romanians have higher ratio of non-european markers. So it is not a wonder that you look less european.

Dude we are aryans in comparison to you, and what's wrong with our genetic make-up ? It just shows that we are older than you and were in europa way before you !

Stears
06-27-2014, 07:01 PM
Dude we are aryans in comparison to you, and what's wrong with our genetic make-up ? It just shows that we are older than you and were in europa way before you ! The high ratio E1B1 afro, and J middle-easterner haplogroups, that's why you have weird look by european standards.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
06-27-2014, 07:07 PM
she looks native american mixed

Xanthias
06-27-2014, 07:17 PM
The high ratio E1B1 afro, and J middle-easterner haplogroups, that's why you have weird look by european standards.

J2 isnt only found in the middle-eastern ...
but never mind man, you are good like this !

Stears
06-27-2014, 07:18 PM
J2 isnt only found in the middle-eastern ... but never mind man, you are good like this ! No, because they migrated to balkan too. And it was followed by some afro too. That's why many people confuse you with gypsies like that romani romanian look girl.

Xanthias
06-27-2014, 07:20 PM
No, because they migrated to balkan. And some afro too.

actually it's found more in the Caucasus :picard1:

RedLight
06-27-2014, 07:20 PM
Typical look of Hungarian.

Stears
06-27-2014, 07:21 PM
Typical look of Hungarian. Wrong, Fact: gysies are IE brothers of Russian. Gypsies spoke ancient IE languages, and they are closest relatives of ancient sanskrit language.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
06-27-2014, 07:22 PM
J2 isnt only found in the middle-eastern ...
but never mind man, you are good like this !

J2 is actually found in the balkans the most. They even have a jewish j2. But particularly j2 distribution resembles the borders of the roman empire

http://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/28988-Haplogroup-J2-Romans-Christianity-and-Viticulture

https://sphotos-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/735130_476357865755707_1979767653_n.jpg

RedLight
06-27-2014, 07:23 PM
Wrong, Fact: gysies are IE brothers of Russian. Gypsies spoke ancient IE languages, and they are closest relatives of ancient sanskrit language.

Thank you for the fantastic conclusive evidences such as a sentence that you wrote just now.

Stears
06-27-2014, 07:36 PM
J2 is actually found in the balkans the most. They even have a jewish j2. But particularly j2 distribution resembles the borders of the roman empire http://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/28988-Haplogroup-J2-Romans-Christianity-and-Viticulture https://sphotos-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/735130_476357865755707_1979767653_n.jpg Wrong. IT doesn not make J2 real European, that some semitic-look men migrated to Europe. Their ratio in Western Europe is low, however in balkan it is high. That caused your strange balkanic non-european features. YOU FORGOT Negroid E1B1 marker again.

RedLight
06-27-2014, 07:38 PM
Wrong. IT doesn not make J2 real European, that some semitic-look men migrated to Europe. Their ratio in Western Europe is low, however in balkan it is high. That caused your strange balkanic non-european features. YOU FORGOT Negroid E1B1 marker again.

Europe in one time had no people. Humans migrated to Europe. If all humans migrated to Europe, no European is real European? Plase my cumanmongol friend be sensible.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
06-27-2014, 07:41 PM
Wrong. IT doesn not make J2 real European, that some semitic-look men migrated to Europe. Their ratio in Western Europe is low, however in balkan it is high. That caused your strange balkanic non-european features. YOU FORGOT Negroid E1B1 marker again.

LOL and ? e1b is another different lineage. Your still ignoring j2 resembling the borders of the roman empire. J2 is spreaded out to other parts of Europe because of the roman empire. Probably the only reason why britain has j2 also.

The balkans is the origin of european. The balkans is foundation of western civilization. They are more real Euro than you western europeans actually

Xanthias
06-27-2014, 07:46 PM
J2 is actually found in the balkans the most. They even have a jewish j2. But particularly j2 distribution resembles the borders of the roman empire

http://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/28988-Haplogroup-J2-Romans-Christianity-and-Viticulture

https://sphotos-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/735130_476357865755707_1979767653_n.jpg

yep I know, ancient people in the roman empire had also more east-med in them.
J2 is found somewhere in it's highest in Ingush people or ossetians, i don't know very well.
and the jewish type for J2 is associated with Ashkenazis.

edit: and please ignore this poor Stears :laugh: he must still take his full shoot of heroine in order to avoid the truth :laugh:

Stears
06-27-2014, 07:47 PM
Thank you for the fantastic conclusive evidences such as a sentence that you wrote just now. Discuss it with the academic linguist, who consider gypsy language as the closest living language to SANSKRIT.

RedLight
06-27-2014, 07:48 PM
Discuss it with the academic linguist, who consider gypsy language as the closest living language to SANSKRIT.

Why you for speaking of Gypsies?? I never bring up your cousins now. This is discussion not have to concern Gypsies.

Stears
06-27-2014, 07:49 PM
LOL and ? e1b is another different lineage. Your still ignoring j2 resembling the borders of the roman empire. J2 is spreaded out to other parts of Europe because of the roman empire. Probably the only reason why britain has j2 also. The balkans is the origin of european. The balkans is foundation of western civilization. They are more real Euro than you western europeans actually IDIOT you speak well known facts , but you always try to hide the RATIOS. Balkan and romania had very very high ratio of this non-european E1B1 and J markers, that caused your less European look.

Stears
06-27-2014, 07:50 PM
Why you for speaking of Gypsies?? I never bring up your cousins now. This is discussion not have to concern Gypsies. This discussion is about the balck haired black eyes gypsy girl. That's why I mentioned gypsies.

RedLight
06-27-2014, 07:51 PM
This discussion is about the balck haired black eyes gypsy girl. That's why I mentioned gypsies.

She is not for Gypsy how do you know? It is hard to separate from typical hungarian. Beside she look more mongol than gypsy, which also points to average hungarian looks.

Stears
06-27-2014, 07:53 PM
Who are whiter Russians or Hungarians. When I was in Moscow and Petersburg, I've notidec that real blonde people are rare in Russia. (If you do not count the dyed hair of women)

Forexample: russian demonstrations protests:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp-c-GpX49w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19liUISoAls

Xanthias
06-27-2014, 07:54 PM
Wrong, Fact: gysies are IE brothers of Russian. Gypsies spoke ancient IE languages, and they are closest relatives of ancient sanskrit language.

GYpsies are veddoids and cluster more with Indians than russian, thanks for your obvious conclusion :picard1:

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
06-27-2014, 07:54 PM
IDIOT you speak well known facts , but you always try to hide the RATIOS. Balkan and romania had very very high ratio of this non-european E1B1 and J markers, that caused your less European look.

and? your still mad because the balkans/romans were the foundation of Euro Civilization. LOL please stop crying.

Stears
06-27-2014, 07:55 PM
She is not for Gypsy how do you know? It is hard to separate from typical hungarian. Beside she look more mongol than gypsy, which also points to average hungarian looks. Why? Do not forget: Russian average pigmentation is not lighter than average Hungarian..

Stears
06-27-2014, 07:57 PM
and? your still mad because the balkans/romans were the foundation of Euro Civilization. LOL please stop crying. Why do you mentioned romans? I can not understand how romanians related to latin people of latium and city of Rome.

RedLight
and? your still mad because the balkans/romans were the foundation of Euro Civilization. LOL please stop crying.

Greek and Romans are the foundation for Western and many WORLD civilizations this is very true.

Xanthias
I've notidec that real blonde people are rare in Russia.

you must be insanely wrong (or enterely lying) Russia has actually the biggest blond/blue eyed population of the world (Aryan like) :picard1:

Stears
06-27-2014, 07:59 PM
you must be insanely wrong (or enterely lying) Russia has actually the biggest blond/blue eyed population of the world (Aryan like) :picard1: So where were they hide when I was in Moscow and Petersburg?

Stears
06-27-2014, 08:00 PM
Just an other example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2opTY2QDmc4

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
06-27-2014, 08:02 PM
Why do you mentioned romans? I can not understand how romanians related to latin people of latium and city of Rome.

Romania was part of the Roman empire
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanians#Ancient_times

RedLight
06-27-2014, 08:02 PM
So where were they hide when I was in Moscow and Petersburg?

Incorrect, perhaps you were under your typical cocaine and heroin combination hallucinations, but in actuality when I visit Hungarian nation in 93 I experience very frightening time in my life imagine for my shock when I land and believed I had fall asleep on wrong airplane and landed in China!

Stears
06-27-2014, 08:03 PM
Romania was part of the Roman empire http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanians#Ancient_times Does it matter? Half of Europe was part of the Roman Empire., However romanians (vlachs) were lived in the Blakans in roman times.

Xanthias
06-27-2014, 08:04 PM
So where were they hide when I was in Moscow and Petersburg?

then you weren't (or haven't seen enough of Russia) I personally heard that most of them were located in the campaign than in the cities.

Stears
06-27-2014, 08:05 PM
then you weren't (or haven't seen enough of Russia) I personally heard that most of them were located in the campaign than in the cities. Oh you have just heard about the cities, but you have never been there...

Xanthias
06-27-2014, 08:07 PM
Why do you mentioned romans? I can not understand how romanians related to latin people of latium and city of Rome.

:rolleyes:

funny thing is that most scientifics consider us as the descendants of the ancient romans (and we do look a bit like the statues of them) but there is a not theorie still going on about this.

RedLight
06-27-2014, 08:07 PM
Does it matter? Half of Europe was part of the Roman Empire., However romanians (vlachs) were lived in the Blakans in roman times.

Great so you realize the superiority of Italians and southern European Latins to you!! Much more also you should know the Russian superiority to cumanmongol people.

Stears
06-27-2014, 08:10 PM
Incorrect, perhaps you were under your typical cocaine and heroin combination hallucinations, but in actuality when I visit Hungarian nation in 93 I experience very frightening time in my life imagine for my shock when I land and believed I had fall asleep on wrong airplane and landed in China! You have never been there. Hungarians (And East-Germans) have always the westernmost lifestyle in the countries of communist block.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
06-27-2014, 08:11 PM
Does it matter? Half of Europe was part of the Roman Empire.

Yes but they were were Dacians. Romans were really a mix of early balkanites and east meds. Estrucens also. People are not really sure of the origins of where the Latins and estrucen come from. But if My haplogroup comes out positive for a tuscan subclade I will be dam sure That I am roman in my Y- lineage origin. I am j-L283 as if now.

heres a story of where they come from though
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Rome#Founding_myth

RedLight
06-27-2014, 08:11 PM
You have never been there. Hungarians (And East-Germans) have always the westernmost lifestyle in the countries of communist block.

Yes.. Lifestyle.. even Chile have Western "Lyfestyle" this does not take away the fact many of them look mongol influence like Hungarian.

Xanthias
06-27-2014, 08:12 PM
Oh you have just heard about the cities, but you have never been there...

no I haven't been there but I've seen a lot of blond/blue eyed russians, and believe me, this is the most frequent you'll find amongst russians.

and it isn't the first time you are drawing false or even opposite-of-the-reality conclusion, so I suppose you lie more than the others.

Dasr
06-27-2014, 08:13 PM
there is nothing gipsy about her look as far as i can tell

Stears
06-27-2014, 08:16 PM
Yes but they were were Dacians. Romans were really a mix of early balkanites and east meds. Estrucens also. People are not really sure of the origins of where the Latins and estrucen come from. But if My haplogroup comes out positive for a tuscan subclade I will be dam sure That I am roman in my Y- lineage origin. I am j-L283 as if now. heres a story of where they come from though http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Rome#Founding_myth

In the reality, the late-nomadic Vlachs (romanians) migrated from Bulgaria and South-Eastern Serbia to the present-day territory of Romania in the 13th century. The daco-romanian continuity myth is not generally accepted, that's why all major Western Encyclopedias (E.Encarta, E. Britannica, E.Americana, German Brockhaus, French Larousse etc...) mention the romanian state-supported daco-romanian myth, but they are also mention the reality: the Vlach migration from the Balkans in the 13th century..

Vlachs (medieval romanians) were the latest people who introduced the literacy in Europe, and they were one of the latest shepherd nomadic people in Europe. (There were no orthodox bishopry in medieval Vallachia Moldavia, most monks came from Serbia). Due to the lack of literacy and own history writting (chronicles) until the 15th century, the poor romanians had to built up a "speculative history-writting" (or fabricated history), where speculations based on earlier speculations and fictions etc.. There are no material proofs (cemetries cultic places) which can support the romanian (vlach) existence in present-day territory of romania before the 1200s. There are no CONTEMPORARY written documents about the existence Vlachs in the territory of later Vallachia Moldavia Transylvania before the 1200s.

WERE WERE YOU HIDING for 800 years dear "daco"-romans?

The neo-latin elements in Romanian language remain the best proof agaist daco-roman theory. Unlike other neo-latin languages, there are no proofs for development of dacian language into a neo-latin language, because there are not remained dacian vocabulary for the posterior. The dacian conquest was the shortest lasting conquest of the Roman Empire in Europe, it lasted only 160years, the relations between the roman legions and dacians remianed hostile. (Note: The contemporary multi-ethnic legionaries were Roman citizens, but they were recruited from various primarily multinational, non-Latin provinces, so THEY WERE NOT ROMANS ) This very short & hostile circumstance are not an ideal contingency for romanization process. There are no CONTEMPORARY historic records for the survive of dacians after the Roman withdrawal, and later the territory was the FOCAL POINT of great migrations (serials of many strong powerfull and brutal barbaric tribes and people such as Huns, Goths, Gepids Longobards, Avars, Pechenegs and Cumans.). There are tons of contemporary written documents (chronicles from early medieval to high medieval age etc.) about the sheprherd nomad Vlachs in Balkan peninsula, but there are no material or written proofs for their existence in the present-day territory of Romania before the 1200s. However the roman rule lasted for 500+ years in many territories of Balkan peninsula (where vlachs were often mentioned by many early medieval chronicles) There is also no trace of lingual influence from any of the other peoples who lived in Transylvania after the withdrawal of the Romans, the Huns, Goths, Gepids Longobards, Avars, Pechenegs and Cumans. If these languages did not have any influence on the Rumanian language, we can be sure that this is proof that at that time there were no Wallachian settlers in Transylvania.

The territory of later Wallachia region belonged to the Bulgarians first, later it came under Byzantine rule. Both Moldavia and Wallachia became occupied and ruled by the Cumans. Later your principalities became vassal state of the Hungarian kings and Polish kings, than romanians became an Ottoman province until 1878.

Stears
06-27-2014, 08:17 PM
there is nothing gipsy about her look as far as i can tell She is swedish jewish

Stears
06-27-2014, 08:18 PM
Yes.. Lifestyle.. even Chile have Western "Lyfestyle" this does not take away the fact many of them look mongol influence like Hungarian. Wrong. Russians have mongol look. wide head face,broad nose (oftem flatter) cheekbones, and high ratio of weird eye shape. And do not forget: unlike the Hungarians, the russians carry the mongoloid genetic markers in their blood...

Xanthias
06-27-2014, 08:21 PM
Yes but they were were Dacians. Romans were really a mix of early balkanites and east meds. Estrucens also. People are not really sure of the origins of where the Latins and estrucen come from. But if My haplogroup comes out positive for a tuscan subclade I will be dam sure That I am roman in my Y- lineage origin. I am j-L283 as if now.

Etruscans cluster more with "western" Thracians i.e Dacians, so if you are indeed related with them then you are related with Thracians, Etruscans, possibly Dacians even ...

But anyway, most of the european people are related with them in any case, so :rolleyes:

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
06-27-2014, 08:24 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trajan's_Dacian_Wars

This doesnt validate that Dacians are the origins of the romans. But Dacians were part of the roman empire. And pretty early also

RedLight
06-27-2014, 08:24 PM
Wrong. Russians have mongol look. wide head face,broad nose (oftem flatter) cheekbones, and high ratio of weird eye shape. And do not forget: unlike the Hungarians, the russians carry the mongoloid genetic markers in their blood...

My friend you can say all you want but even your picture show you look like blonde Japanese psychopath.

Stears
06-27-2014, 08:25 PM
Etruscans cluster more with "western" Thracians i.e Dacians, so if you are indeed related with them then you are related with Thracians, Etruscans, possibly Dacians even ... But anyway, most of the european people are related with them in any case, so :rolleyes: Wrong.http://www.technologyreview.com/sites/default/files/legacy/ancestor_map_x220.jpg Forexample: Italians and romanians related roughly similar degree as Hungarians and Irish people. Very distant.

Xanthias
06-27-2014, 08:26 PM
Wrong. Russians have mongol look. wide head face,broad nose (oftem flatter) cheekbones, and high ratio of weird eye shape. And do not forget: unlike the Hungarians, the russians carry the mongoloid genetic markers in their blood...

you realize half of your population are turkic related so they should at least care the C-type in them.

Stears
06-27-2014, 08:28 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trajan's_Dacian_Wars This doesnt validate that Dacians are the origins of the romans. But Dacians were part of the roman empire. And pretty early also Idiot. You do not need prove that half of Europe was part of Roman Empire. You must prove that Dacians and Vlachs (romanians) are related, however there are no material proofs or contemporary written evidence. In the contrary: the dark age sources (Byzantine) Balkan peninsula is full with stories of nomadic vlachs (romanians).

Xanthias
06-27-2014, 08:29 PM
Wrong.http://www.technologyreview.com/sites/default/files/legacy/ancestor_map_x220.jpg Forexample: Italians and romanians related roughly similar degree as Hungarians and Irish people. Very distant.

genetic make-up for today's population =/= genetic make-up of ancient people, otherwise you would be more mongrel related.

Stears
06-27-2014, 08:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgN8vr3-Pic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0rZ9A1HPEM

Stears
06-27-2014, 08:32 PM
genetic make-up for today's population =/= genetic make-up of ancient people, otherwise you would be more mongrel related. Your genetic make-up does not similar to ancient romans. There were no roman troops in Dacia, only the higher rank officers of the army. Remember barbariasation of the Roman army. And Dacia was the shortest lasting roman province in Europe.

Xanthias
06-27-2014, 08:33 PM
Idiot. You do not need prove that half of Europe was part of Roman Empire. You must prove that Dacians and Vlachs (romanians) are related, however there are no material proofs or contemporary written evidence. In the contrary: the dark age sources (Byzantine) Balkan peninsula is full with stories of nomadic vlachs (romanians).

but there are vestiges of them :picard1:

Xanthias
06-27-2014, 08:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgN8vr3-Pic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0rZ9A1HPEM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRQiLeffdiI&index=9&list=LLXgorATOCqwAaqw8Spx3F_Q

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
06-27-2014, 08:35 PM
Idiot. You do not need prove that half of Europe was part of Roman Empire. You must prove that Dacians and Vlachs (romanians) are related, however there are no material proofs or contemporary written evidence. In the contrary: the dark age sources (Byzantine) Balkan peninsula is full with stories of nomadic vlachs (romanians).
\
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlachs

The Vlachs did not become easily identifiable before the 11th century when they were described by George Kedrenos, and their prehistory during the Migration period is considered by some historians a matter of scholarly speculation.[2] According to some linguists and scholars, the existence of the present Eastern Romance languages proves the survival of the Thraco-Romans in the Lower Danube basin during the Age of Migrations,[3] while populations from the western Balkans historically referred to as "Vlachs" (e.g. speakers of the extinct Dalmatian language) could have also had Romanized Illyrian origins.[4]

Genetics[edit]
In 2006, Bosch et al. attempted to analyze whether Vlachs are the descendants of Latinised Dacians, Illyrians, Thracians, Greeks, or a combination of these. No hypothesis could be proven because of the high degree of underlying genetic similarity of all the tested Balkan groups. The linguistic and cultural differences among various Balkan groups were thus deemed too weak to prevent significant gene flow among the above groups.[50]

They were too similar. in genetics but the culture says otherwise

RedLight
06-27-2014, 08:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRQiLeffdiI&index=9&list=LLXgorATOCqwAaqw8Spx3F_Q

Xanthias
06-27-2014, 08:39 PM
There were no roman troops in Dacia, only the higher rank officers of the army.

yeah, a bunch of 100 people conquered an entire region while historians argue it was the biggest war of the Antiquity :picard1:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Dacia

Stears
06-28-2014, 05:34 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRQiLeffdiI&index=9&list=LLXgorATOCqwAaqw8Spx3F_Q Huns were not white men, Hungarians (Magyars) are not related with Huns. Read books of academic historians and linguists.

Stears
06-28-2014, 05:37 AM
yeah, a bunch of 100 people conquered an entire region while historians argue it was the biggest war of the Antiquity :picard1: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Dacia some hundred roman officer and tens of thousands of foreign non-roman soldiers.

(barbarisation of roman army.) "Barbarization" is a common theme in many works on Rome (See Gibbon, Mommsen, Delbrück, et al.), and thus cannot be excluded from any analysis of its infantry forces. Essentially it is argued that the increasing barbarization of the heavy legions weakened weaponry, training, morale and military effectiveness in the long run. The weapons changes described above are but one example.[81] It could be argued that the use of barbarian personnel was nothing new. This is accurate, however such use was clearly governed by "the Roman way." It was the barbarian personnel who had to adapt to Roman standards and organization, not the other way around. In the twilight of the empire, this was not the case. Such practices as permitting the settlement of massive, armed barbarian populations on Roman territory, the watering down of the privilege of citizenship, increasing use of alien contingents, and relaxation or removal of traditionally thorough and severe Roman discipline, organization and control, contributed to the decline of the heavy infantry.[82] The settlement of the foederati for example, saw large barbarian contingents ushered on to Roman territory, with their own organization, under their own leaders. Such groupings showed a tendency to neglect "the Roman way" in organization, training, logistics etc., in favor of their own ideas, practices and agendas. These settlements may have bought short term political peace for imperial elites, but their long term effect was negative, weakening the traditional strengths of the heavy infantry in discipline, training and deployment. They also seemed to have lessened the incentive for remaining "old Guard" troops to adhere to such strengths, since the barbarians received equal or more favor with less effort. Indeed such "allied" barbarian contingents were at times to turn on the Romans, devastating wide areas with sack and pillage and even attacking imperial army formations.[83] Other writers argue that while some ancient Romans did view the world in terms of barbarians versus civilized Romans (epitomized in Hadrian's Wall of separation), the reality of Roman frontiers was a fuzzy set of interlocking zones - political, military, judicial and financial, rather than a neat linear boundary. Changes to the Roman forces that moved away from the old fighting organization order were thus the outcome of several influences, rather than simply the appearance of more, allegedly uncivilized non-Romans.[84]

Stears
06-28-2014, 05:40 AM
VLACHS (Romanians) WERE THE LATEST NOMADIC ETHNIC GROUP IN EUROPE. Vlachs were known as late - nomadic people in medieval chronicles. The first romanian vlach churches were built only around the turn of the 13th and 14th century. No known archiutecture existed before that period. The romanian literacy and chronicles appeared only in the 15th century.USE Google books! (The word's largest digitalized library, the largest collection of printed books) See the google book results (search the british american candian authors about medieval romanians Vlachs):

Carleton Stevens Coon: The races of Europe, Page 614
" Vlach colonists are nomads living in black tents like those of ... A greater variation is found in the cephalic index; on the plains of Moldavia and Wallachia, and in the Dobruja"

Robert William Seton-Watson: A history of the Roumanians: from Roman times to the completion of unity, page: 12
"The Roumanians undoubtedly preserved their nomadic habits to a very late date, as is proved by the existence of Vlach colonies in Moravia (the so-called "Little Wallachia" — long since completely Slavised)"

Mandell Creighton, Justin Winsor, Samuel Rawson Gardiner: The English Historical Review page:- 615.
"He shows that the Vlachs of the Balkan peninsula throughout the middle ages are nomads of the strictest type, ... that Vlachs began to move north of the Danube to Wallachia and Transylvania "

Joan E. Durrant, Anne B. Smith Global Pathways to Abolishing Physical Punishment: Realizing Children’s Rights ( PAGE 210)

"Between the 3rd century A.D. and the 14th century A.D., Dacia was invaded successively by nomadic peoples, including the ... Romanians "

Norman Berdichevsky: Nations, Language and Citizenship -page: 181.
"The “true Romanians” are held to be interlopers who were nomadic shepherds that migrated into Transylvania from the ... then transferred to “Wallachia,” the traditional core area of the Romanian state located east and south of Transylvania."

Other elements in the population of Greece are the Wallachians or Vlachs, the Turks, and the Jews, but they have never ... The Wallachians are a curious nomadic race

David Bruce Macdonald - 2002 Balkan Holocausts?: Serbian and Croatian Victim Centered ... page- 131

"These hinterland Romans evolved into highland herdsmen, who for centuries led a primitive nomadic life"

Lampe, John R, Jackson, Marvin R. Balkan Economic History, 1550 - 1950: From Imperial Borderlands to ... page - 612.
"Vlachs had first acquired their commercial connections in the course of moving their livestock seasonally back and forth between high and low ground. ... Alan J.B. Wace and M.S. Thompson, The Nomads of the Balkans (New York: Books for Libraries Press, 1971)"

Jane Perry Clark Carey, Andrew Galbraith Carey : The Web of Modern Greek Politics - page 73
"shepherds and nomadic herdsmen, wandering through the Balkans and the north of Greece. On their early migrations they gave the Vlach name to various districts, including the province of Wallachia in present-day Romania"

Chambers's Encyclopedia - Volume 14. page:- 339.
"The Vlachs are usually mentioned as following nomadic or semi-nomadic lives as shepherds etc. in wild mountain ... nth century was known as 'Great Wallachia' and seems to have contained a relatively dense and settled Vlach population."

Denys Hay: Europe in the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries page: 220
"In the first half of the fourteenth century there also appeared there the two Romanian principalities of Wallachia and Moldavia. ... or whether the Hungarians are right in their thesis that these Vlachs were recently immigrated nomadic shepherds"

Frank Moore Colby, Talcott Williams, Herbert Treadwell Wade: The New International Encyclopaedia Voluma 20. Page: 219
"Owing to their nomadic and predatory dispositions these Vlachs, as they are called by the Greek writers, were a ... the autonomous Rumanian principalities of Wallachia and Moldavia, which grew rapidly towards south and east until the former"

Isaiah Bowman: The New World: Problems in Political Geography page - 282
"or Wallachians The Rumanians, or Wallachs (hence Wallachia), are of mixed race but of distinct speech, the Ruman, ... Home places of the nomadic Vlachs The Vlachs , Rumanian nomadism is seen in its purest form among the detached"

Norman Angell : Peace Theories And The Balkan War page: - 107.
"It had been founded by a conquering caste of non-Slavonic nomads from the trans-Danubian steppes, but these were completely ... This Bulgarian state included a large 'Vlach' element descended from those Latin-speaking provincials whom the Slavs had pushed ... had established itself in the mountains of Transylvania, and was just beginning to push down into the Wallachian and Moldavian plains"

Tibor Frank, Frank Hadler : Disputed territories and shared pasts: overlapping national histories in modern Europe, page: 251
"Reference to Romanians in their preunification (1859) history was linked to the regional designation of Wallachia (today Oltenia and Muntenia) to the south ... This designation relates to the nomadic existence of the Balkan Vlach population."

Paul Coles : The Ottoman Impact on Europe - page: 114
" nomadic pastoralism provided a new lease of life for the Rumanian-speaking Vlachs, migratory herdsmen whose native principalities of Moldavia and Wallachia had fallen under Ottoman dominion during the fifteenth century"

Wace, Alan J. B. and Maurice S. Thompson. .:
"The Nomads of the Balkans: An Account of Life and Custom Among the Vlachs of Northern Pindus."

RedLight
06-28-2014, 05:42 AM

Stears
06-28-2014, 05:47 AM
Again, Huns and Hungarians (Magyars) had no relations in the history. So I can't understand why did you insert the Hun video.

glass
06-28-2014, 06:10 AM
hungarian far right supporters
http://s10.postimg.org/bet38zyeh/image_305051_pano_V9_hbkn.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
http://s30.postimg.org/o8cny38y9/uright4.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
http://s10.postimg.org/lfxxibbhl/article_2546296_1_AFA6_A2_D00000578_131_634x489.jp g (http://postimage.org/)
yea clearly as same pigmentation and facial features as jews in Russia :rolleyes:

Stears
06-28-2014, 06:14 AM
hungarian far right supporters http://s10.postimg.org/bet38zyeh/image_305051_pano_V9_hbkn.jpg (/) http://s30.postimg.org/o8cny38y9/uright4.jpg (/) http://s10.postimg.org/lfxxibbhl/article_2546296_1_AFA6_A2_D00000578_131_634x489.jp g (/) yea clearly as same pigmentation and facial features as jews in Russia :rolleyes: Gábor Vona has Italian paternal, and Slovak maternal ancestry, therefore he looks mediterranian. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%A1bor_vona

RedLight
06-28-2014, 06:17 AM
hungarian far right supporters
http://s10.postimg.org/bet38zyeh/image_305051_pano_V9_hbkn.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
http://s30.postimg.org/o8cny38y9/uright4.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
http://s10.postimg.org/lfxxibbhl/article_2546296_1_AFA6_A2_D00000578_131_634x489.jp g (http://postimage.org/)
yea clearly as same pigmentation and facial features as jews in Russia :rolleyes:

These pictures are made in China or Hungary? I cannot know.

Stears
06-28-2014, 06:17 AM
So the question remain: Have the russians false national myth about their blonde hair? Because what I have saw in Petersburg and Moscow proved that natural blond people are rarity in Russia.

glass
06-28-2014, 06:26 AM
more european looking ubermencsh protestors from Hungaria
http://s29.postimg.org/umncc6aaf/1d0acd3f_de18_43fb_af66_36e3d7f4e6a9.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
http://s17.postimg.org/62wen5w33/12392_student_protest_hungary.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
http://s17.postimg.org/huk9xyqpb/hungary_protests.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
http://s28.postimg.org/4e30uzj19/uuuu.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

blogen
06-28-2014, 06:31 AM
The Hungarians are swarthies, the white peoples (light hair, eyes and skin) are an curiosities between ours only, but great part of the Russians are clear whites.

Stears
06-28-2014, 06:35 AM
more european looking ubermencsh protestors from Hungaria http://s29.postimg.org/umncc6aaf/1d0acd3f_de18_43fb_af66_36e3d7f4e6a9.jpg (/) http://s17.postimg.org/62wen5w33/12392_student_protest_hungary.jpg (/) http://s17.postimg.org/huk9xyqpb/hungary_protests.jpg (/) http://s28.postimg.org/4e30uzj19/uuuu.jpg (/) Why do you inserted photos of protesting gypsy people against racism? They are your indo-European brothers.

Stears
06-28-2014, 06:36 AM
The Hungarians are swarthies, the white peoples (light hair, eyes and skin) are an curiosities between ours only, but great part of the Russians are clear whites. Wrong. Only balkanite descendants like you. Russians have no lighter pigmentation (hair eye color) so their skin tone is not so white.

Stears
06-28-2014, 06:47 AM
Russians are mongoloid people. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Sxmh_yLbA2o/Tz1Qg9OKumI/AAAAAAAAVKo/urp_FT0f_GI/s1600/nature_0026.jpg http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/120612025350-vladimir-putin-protest-russia-horizontal-gallery.jpg http://cryptome.org/info/women-protest9/pict53.jpg http://tribktla.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/ukraine-protest.jpg http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef01675f4bb9ae970b-pihttp://blogs.ft.com/photo-diary/files/2014/02/kiev4.jpg

Stears
06-28-2014, 06:49 AM
And blond people are rarity in russian population, perhaps 1 of every 30 russians are natural blond http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2013/07/19/world/europe/Russia/Russia-superJumbo.jpg

glass
06-28-2014, 08:20 AM
even on pictures you chose to show majority have light eyes;)
(golden) blond is indeed very rare, but ashblond/ahs light brown hair is extremly common, it is even called russian hair in russian :laugh:

Stears
06-28-2014, 08:23 AM
even on pictures you chose to show majority have light eyes;) (golden) blond is indeed very rare, but ashblond/ahs light brown hair is extremly common, it is even called russian hair in russian :laugh: Even after the magnification of photos I can't recognize that. And please watch the many russian protest/demonstration videos which I've linked. Where were hiding the natural blond russians when I was in Moscow and Petersburg? Natural blond russian is a rarity.

RedLight
06-28-2014, 08:29 AM
Even after the magnification of photos I can't recognize that. And please watch the many russian protest/demonstration videos which I've linked. Where were hiding the natural blond russians when I was in Moscow and Petersburg? Natural blond russian is a rarity.

Please instead to say something that make you look stupid consider to shut the fuck up.

Stears
06-28-2014, 08:32 AM
Please instead to say something that make you look stupid consider to shut the fuck up. Of course, the videocameras and cameras all all liars and stupid, because they recoded the reality. Just watch the mass demonstrations and concerts in russia. Natural blond is relatively rare in russia. You are not a blond nation. Deal with it.

RedLight
06-28-2014, 08:34 AM
Of course, the videocameras and cameras all all liars and stupid, because they recoded the reality. Just look back mass demonstrations concerts in russia. Natural blond is relatively rare in russia. You are not a blond nation. Deal with it.

Everyone knows that Western Russia have higher percentage of blonde than your Mongolcuman Nation. But Blonde hair is not what makes superior, the Italians and Spanish famous in all the world for their beauty and are lesser blonde even.

Stears
06-28-2014, 08:36 AM
Everyone knows that Western Russia have higher percentage of blonde than your Mongolcuman Nation. But Blonde hair is not what makes superior, the Italians and Spanish famous in all the world for their beauty and are lesser blonde even. It is not true. Unlike Hungarians, Russians have mongoloid haplogroups. It effected your average less european look. Deal with it. http://www.eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml

RedLight
06-28-2014, 08:38 AM
It is not true. Unlike Hungarians, Russians have mongoloid haplogroups. It effected your average less european look. Deal with it. http://www.eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml

Please my friend only proofs is this average Hungarian face.
http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6119/6227611484_ae037fabd1_o.jpg

Stears
06-28-2014, 08:42 AM
Please my friend only proofs is this average Hungarian face. http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6119/6227611484_ae037fabd1_o.jpg Wrong, such faces exist only in genetically mongoloid effected country like russia.

RedLight
06-28-2014, 08:43 AM
Wrong, such faces exist only in genetically mongoloid effected country like russia.

That man is your father.

Cern
06-28-2014, 08:46 AM
Ponti maybe minor mongoloid. Pretty girl, it resembles Zita Debreczeni

http://image.hotdog.hu/user/MonAmour/magazin/debreczeni-zita-.jpg

Typical look of Hungarian.

not typical

Smeagol
06-28-2014, 08:51 AM
Natural blond is relatively rare in russia. You are not a blond nation. Deal with it.

But neither is Hungary.

Stears
06-28-2014, 08:51 AM
Ponti maybe minor mongoloid. Pretty girl, it resembles Zita Debreczeni http://image.hotdog.hu/user/MonAmour/magazin/debreczeni-zita-.jpg not typical I can't understand that blond wannabe-ism of Russians, in the reality blond is rare in russia. I was in Petersburg and Moscow in 1999, I think they didn't change much since than. See russian mass demonstrations and concert videos on youtube, they can confirm that.

Stears
06-28-2014, 08:54 AM
But neither is Hungary. It is true for most aboriginal british too. http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01011/handball_1011543c.jpg Only 1 natural blond, others are dyed blond.

Äijä
06-28-2014, 08:54 AM

Who the fuck are you and what is you family in this world?

Smeagol
06-28-2014, 08:56 AM
It is true for most aboriginal british too. http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01011/handball_1011543c.jpg Only 1 natural blond, others are dyed blond.

Yes the majority of British are not blond.

Stears
06-28-2014, 08:56 AM
Debreceni Zita is a Cuman , she was born in Szolnok. So she had at least dual identity. http://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debreczeni_Zita

Cern
06-28-2014, 08:57 AM
Please my friend only proofs is this average Hungarian face.
http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6119/6227611484_ae037fabd1_o.jpg

I have never seen such face in Hungary.

Cern
06-28-2014, 08:59 AM
I can't understand that blond wannabe-ism of Russians, in the reality blond is rare in russia. I was in Petersburg and Moscow in 1999, I think they didn't change much since than. See russian mass demonstrations and concert videos on youtube, they can confirm that.

:confused:

RedLight
06-28-2014, 08:59 AM
Ponti maybe minor mongoloid. Pretty girl, it resembles Zita Debreczeni

http://image.hotdog.hu/user/MonAmour/magazin/debreczeni-zita-.jpg

Yes of course. Minor Mongoloid is common for Hungarian. Even when I am arrive in Hungary I was surprised they eat with forks and not with the chopsticks.

Stears
06-28-2014, 09:05 AM
Yes of course. Minor Mongoloid is common for Hungarian. Even when I am arrive in Hungary I was surprised they eat with forks and not with the chopsticks. Wrong, she was born in cuman reserve area, in Szolnok. So she has double identity. http://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debreczeni_Zita

The mongoloid mixed Russian nation would be happy such an average european facial structure like the average Hungarians.

RedLight
06-28-2014, 09:07 AM
Wrong, she was born in cuman reserve area, in Szolnok. So she has double identity. http://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debreczeni_Zita

The mongoloid mixed Russian nation would be happy such an average european facial structure like the average Hungarians.

You believe your father I post above have average European face?!!! He look like Khazak man.

Stears
06-28-2014, 09:13 AM
Hungarian team, at least 4 natural blond (with very short hair) http://www.cellcup.hu/cup/images/felt%C3%B6lteni/ffi%20kat.JPG

Russian handball team 1 natural blond and two dyed (colored) blond person:

http://handballnews.blog.com/files/2010/06/RUS_2010_men.jpg

Cern
06-28-2014, 09:26 AM
Yes of course. Minor Mongoloid is common for Hungarian. Even when I am arrive in Hungary I was surprised they eat with forks and not with the chopsticks.

You have never been to Hungary, thou not seen even a Hungarian.

glass
06-28-2014, 09:30 AM
Hungarian team, at least 4 natural blond (with very short hair) http://www.cellcup.hu/cup/images/felt%C3%B6lteni/ffi%20kat.JPG

why hunic team photo has overall yellowish shade? To make huns look closer to their siberian brethen?

Stears
06-28-2014, 09:30 AM
You have never been to Hungary, thou not seen even a Hungarian. They were not part of real European (catholic protestant) culture, they are part of semi-asian Orthodox world. Even the industrialization started in communism in Russia (while industrialization started in Hungary in 1870.)

glass
06-28-2014, 09:33 AM
With natural light, 5 blonds from hunnic team somehow disapeared. Is it magic?
http://s15.postimg.org/nuphi3ucr/Hungary_national_handball_team_2010_01_09.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/vng5a30br/full/)

Stears
06-28-2014, 09:33 AM
Culturally, both islam and the semi-asian orthodox countries were traditionally west-hater civilizations. Hungary is a Central European country, and part of the Catholic-Protestant western civilization. Hungary is not Eastern European (Orthodox = semi-asian culture) country.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Clash_of_Civilizations_map.png

What is Western Civilization?
The earliest mention of Western civilization “Occidental civilis”
After the Great Schism (The East-West Schism /formally in 1054/, between Western Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox Christianity.) Hungary determined itself as the easternmost bastion of Western civilisation (This statement was affirmed later by Pope Pius II who wrote that to Emperor Friedrich III, “Hungary is the shield of Christianity and the protector of Western civilization”)
It is not a secret in history, that countries civilizations are/were not in the same level of development.
It is well-known that Western and Central Europe, ( the so-called Western civilization) was always more developed than Orthodox Slavic or Eastern European civilization.
The cultural the societal-system and the economical civilizational (and technological) differences between Orthodox countries and Western Christian (Catholic-Protestant) countries were similar great, as the differences between Northern America (USA Canada) and Southern- (Latino) America.

MEMENTO:
Western things which were not existed in orthodox world:

1.Medieval appearance of parliaments (a legislative body(!), DO NOT CONFUSE with the “councils of monarchs” which existed since the beginning of human history),
2. Knights, the knight-culture and the technological effects of crusades from the Holy Land,
3.The self-government status of big royal/imperial cities, (local government systems of cities), which is the direct ancestor of modern self/local governmental systems.
4. The defence systems & fortifications: The spread of stone castle defense -systems, the town-walls of western cities from the 11th century. (In the orthodox world, only the capital cities had such a walls , The countries of the Balkan region and the territory of Russian states fell under Ottoman/Mongolian rule very rapidly - with a single decesive open-field battle - due to the lack of the networks of stone/brick castles and fortresses in these countries. The only exception was the greek inhabited Byzantine territories which were well fortified.)
5. The medieval appearance of banking systems and social effects and status of urban bourgeoisie, the absolute dominance of money-economy (when the vast majority of trade based on money and the taxes customs duties were collected in money) from the 12th -13th century, instead of the former primitive bartel-based commerce (barter dominated the economies orthodox world until the 17-18th centuries.)
6.The medieval appearance of universities and the medieval appearance of secular intellectuals,
7.Philosophy: Scholasticism and humanist philosophy,
8.The medieval usage of Latin alphabet and medieval spread of movable type printing,
9.The medieval western theater: Mystery or cycle plays, morality and passion plays,
10.The ARTS: western architecture, sculpture paintings and fine-arts: the Romanesque style, the Gothic style and the Renaissance style.
The orthodox church buildings and „palaces(?)” were very little, they had primitive structure and poor decorations, their style were influenced by non-European arabic and persian influenced ornamentics.

The renaissance & humanism , the reformation and the enlightenment did not influenced/affected the Orthodox (Eastern European) countries.
Before 1870, the industrialization that had developed in Western and Central Europe and the United States did not extend in any significant way to the rest of the world. In Eastern Europe, industrialization lagged far behind, and started only in the 20th century.

RedLight
06-28-2014, 09:34 AM
You have never been to Hungary, thou not seen even a Hungarian.

I was one time, it was very frightening experience. I believed I had fall asleep on the wrong plane and land in China! From this experience I learned to get rid of all my fears.
Cern you my friend are full Caucasian. But one like Stears with pure mongol Cuman eye shape and Cuman facial influence is almost good fit in China.

Stears
06-28-2014, 09:35 AM
With natural light, 5 blonds from hunnic team somehow disapeared. Is it magic? http://s15.postimg.org/nuphi3ucr/Hungary_national_handball_team_2010_01_09.jpg (/image/vng5a30br/full/) This is not the same team, (despite it is a summer photo, see the date of photo) but they are not darker than russians.

Stears
06-28-2014, 09:39 AM
Hungarian soccer league
http://sport365.hu/files/upload/magyarhollandcsap(1).jpg

russian soccer league:
http://totallycoolpix.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08062012_euro2012_russia_czechrepublic/euro2012_001.jpg

Black hair is more common in russia. In Hungary black hair means: jassic cuman minority, and descendant of Balkan-immigrants.

RedLight
06-28-2014, 09:42 AM
Hungarian soccer league
http://sport365.hu/files/upload/magyarhollandcsap(1).jpg .

Look like team of Korea.

glass
06-28-2014, 09:43 AM
This is not the same team, (despite it is a summer photo, see the date of photo) but they are not darker than russians.
wrong dude, half of russian team has somewhat lightbrown hair colour and only 1 dude really dark hair, while hunnic team has not even single player with light hair, though if we add some strong yellowish shade blond would appear again. Balkanic country like Hungaria can not have same pigmentation as aryan russian high IQ master race, you did pick on wrong people this time my siberian friend.

Black hair is more common in russia. In Hungary black hair means: jassic cuman minority, and descendant of Balkan-immigrants.
Yeah churka and chuvash have very dark hair, but hungarian team as whole at "churka's hair colour"

Stears
06-28-2014, 09:52 AM
Hungarian junior water polo team:
http://www.fradi.hu/pics/cikk/kozep/016/829/16829.jpg

Russian junior water polo:
http://kazan2015.com/bitrix/templates/kazan2015/img/News%20pics/2014_01_31/02/print_594227_639456.jpg

RedLight
06-28-2014, 09:58 AM
http://www.fradi.hu/pics/cikk/kozep/016/829/16829.jpg ]

You like to show pictures where everybody look like Koreans?!!

Stears
06-28-2014, 09:58 AM
wrong dude, half of russian team has somewhat lightbrown hair colour and only 1 dude really dark hair, while hunnic team has not even single player with light hair, though if we add some strong yellowish shade blond would appear again. Balkanic country like Hungaria can not have same pigmentation as aryan russian high IQ master race, you did pick on wrong people this time my siberian friend. Yeah churka and chuvash have very dark hair, but hungarian team as whole at "churka's hair colour" You try to unfold the inexplicable. For the reality, It is enough to see the photos. You lost.

RedLight
06-28-2014, 09:59 AM
You try to unfold the inexplicable. For the reality, It is enough to see the photos. You lost.

The Photos show many Korean looking Hungarian friend.

Stears
06-28-2014, 10:00 AM
You like to show pictures where everybody look like Koreans?!! These men are typical Central Eurpeans, who are more similar to western Europeans. Are you envy? Because you russians have very strange non-european faces? You can not hide the genetic reality, it is visible on your weird more eastern faces.

RedLight
06-28-2014, 10:01 AM
These men are typical Central Eurpeans, who are more similar to western Europeans. Are you envy? Because you russians have very strange non-european faces? You can not hide the genetic reality, it is visible on your weird more eastern faces.

I am not talking Genetics friend, I am only going by what anybodys eyes can see. Most of the Hungarian in your photo will fit Easy in Khazakstan.

Szög
06-28-2014, 10:04 AM
[QUOTE=Stears;2769646]Hungarian junior water polo team:

Bunch of little douchebags flexing their abs I'm seriously worried about our next generation.

Stears
06-28-2014, 10:07 AM
[QUOTE=Stears;2769646]Hungarian junior water polo team: http://www.fradi.hu/pics/cikk/kozep/016/829/16829.jpg Bunch of little douchebags flexing their abs I'm seriously worried about our next generation. You are just the sockpuppet of the banned Sabirhunogur. I will write it to the admins.

Stears
06-28-2014, 10:09 AM
I am not talking Genetics friend, I am only going by what anybodys eyes can see. Most of the Hungarian in your photo will fit Easy in Khazakstan. The eyes can see that russians looks weird by European standards. You can not change your genes, you can only inherit them from your ancestors. And the mongoloid genetic mixture is visible on most russian faces.

RedLight
06-28-2014, 10:12 AM
The eyes can see that russians looks weird by European standards. You can not change your genes, you can only inherit them from your ancestors. And the mongoloid genetic mixture is visible on most russian faces.

Funny your eyes blind to your own Khazakh face.

glass
06-28-2014, 10:17 AM
You try to unfold the inexplicable. For the reality, It is enough to see the photos. You lost.
Dude, you fap on pictures of Barbara Palvin who is younger version of russian model Natalia Vodianova, now you are trying to say huns looks like russians. Is it plain admiration of russian master race or something?

Also if hunnic hair colour was matched with russian you would know hair with ashen shade can look different on photos. For example Igor Denisov
http://s14.postimg.org/kic9cum2p/00004047.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
http://s18.postimg.org/47zwh8c0p/2_1.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
http://s13.postimg.org/bcjbm5w9j/PR20120906202246.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
Very dependant on light

while huns always look like this
http://s29.postimg.org/yxp2fjn9z/vona_gabor_sarosdon04.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
unless dyed or photoshoped:laugh::laugh:

Szög
06-28-2014, 10:18 AM
[QUOTE=Szög;2769673] You are just the sockpuppet of the banned Sabirhunogur. I will write it to the admins.

So what? :)

Szög
06-28-2014, 10:22 AM
Gentlemen!

I put here a beautiful young lady with stunning eyes to discuss about. Would you please stick to the topic or I will write to the admins.

Stears
06-28-2014, 10:25 AM
Dude, you fap on pictures of Barbara Palvin who is younger version of russian model Natalia Vodianova, now you are trying to say huns looks like russians. Is it plain admiration of russian master race or something? Also if hunnic hair colour was matched with russian you would know hair with ashen shade can look different on photos. For example Igor Denisov http://s14.postimg.org/kic9cum2p/00004047.jpg (/) http://s18.postimg.org/47zwh8c0p/2_1.jpg (/) http://s13.postimg.org/bcjbm5w9j/PR20120906202246.jpg (/) Very dependant on light while huns always look like this http://s29.postimg.org/yxp2fjn9z/vona_gabor_sarosdon04.jpg (/) unless dyed or photoshoped:laugh::laugh: These are more European faces than Russian. The last photo is about Gábor Vona, who has an Italian-Slovak ancestors . That's why he has Italian name. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%A1bor_Vona

Stears
06-28-2014, 10:27 AM
Type in google image searcher: the phrase: "Russian sportmen" and you can see the typical mongoloid mixed russian faces. https://www.google.com/search?q=russian+sportsman&client=firefox&hs=2uW&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:unofficial&channel=fflb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=MJiuU-_2L8qAywP8l4KICg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1920&bih=1015#channel=fflb&q=%22russian+sportsmen%22&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:unofficial&tbm=isch&imgdii=_

RedLight
06-28-2014, 10:27 AM
These are more European faces than Russian. The last photo is about Gábor Vona, who has an Italian-Slovak ancestors . That's why he has Italian name. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%A1bor_Vona

ONLY the Italian-mixed looks like real European and looks much better.

Stears
06-28-2014, 10:36 AM
Average russians are ugly and weird by European standards.

Kiyant
06-28-2014, 10:38 AM
Guys stop this

Stears
06-28-2014, 10:41 AM
Mongoloid faces in Russia (average people) only the creator of the video is not mongoloid , because he is english - asutralian.

Watch the wide faces mongoloid eyes and cheekbone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6g12Gt0pHk

Stears
06-28-2014, 10:44 AM
Look that mixed weird faces:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAHbatuwG6Y

Antimage
06-28-2014, 11:42 AM
Dude, you fap on pictures of Barbara Palvin who is younger version of russian model Natalia Vodianova, now you are trying to say huns looks like russians. Is it plain admiration of russian master race or something?

Also if hunnic hair colour was matched with russian you would know hair with ashen shade can look different on photos. For example Igor Denisov
http://s14.postimg.org/kic9cum2p/00004047.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
http://s18.postimg.org/47zwh8c0p/2_1.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
http://s13.postimg.org/bcjbm5w9j/PR20120906202246.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
Very dependant on light

while huns always look like this
http://s29.postimg.org/yxp2fjn9z/vona_gabor_sarosdon04.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
unless dyed or photoshoped:laugh::laugh:
What's the problem with the hungarian guy you posted? He looks fully european unlike the russian guy above him. On the 3rd pic the russian guy's eyes are clearly mongoloid influenced. Also that hungarian man has foreign ancestries and is rather exotic looking in hungary(but still more european than the russian guy u posted)

Antimage
06-28-2014, 11:46 AM
Russia isn't a european nation nor geographically neither racially. Mongoloid influenced phenotypes are much more common in Russia than Hungary. The stereotypical russian is round faced with high cheekbones and slightly asians eyes. Russia might have more blondes but it doesn't mean anything. Saamis/Lapps from Finland often have blonde hair but their eyes and facial structure are clearly asian influenced. I have also seen blonde uyghur kids who are like 80% asian and 20% euro racially.

Xanthias
06-28-2014, 11:49 AM
Hungarian girls
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Danuta+Kozak+Olympics+Day+12+Canoe+Sprint+tmYYJZf2 qRWl.jpg

a hungarian blond girl.
http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/102094/102094,1303308709,1/stock-photo-budapest-hungary-april-lady-domper-famous-hungarian-travesty-star-on-the-photo-shooting-of-75639520.jpg

Luovatus
06-28-2014, 11:49 AM
why hunic team photo has overall yellowish shade? To make huns look closer to their siberian brethen?

lol...ou nou :rotfl2 !!!???!!

Luovatus
06-28-2014, 12:00 PM

Very good pic, pan-european look

Xanthias
06-28-2014, 12:08 PM
Who the fuck are you and what is you family in this world?

sorry man, I dind't want to mention anybody in any case (just the other shit nation next to the balkans) but just keep this stears of yours behind everyone, he is just a shame for his nation and for his common relatives.

Stears
06-28-2014, 12:43 PM
sorry man, I dind't want to mention anybody in any case (just the other shit nation next to the balkans) but just keep this stears of yours behind everyone, he is just a shame for his nation and for his common relatives. Why? Because you speak stupidities, until I can prove everything with citations in debates. You are just a loser romani.

Xanthias
06-28-2014, 01:14 PM
Why? Because you speak stupidities, until I can prove everything with citations in debates. You are just a loser romani.

stupidities ? you said yourself that scientific academics supported more the finno-ugirc version in a other thread.

but again, you must be mentally ill, no wonder you are so dumb and fucked up, and don't even remember what you were writing in other threads.

Stears
06-28-2014, 01:51 PM
stupidities ? you said yourself that scientific academics supported more the finno-ugirc version in a other thread. but again, you must be mentally ill, no wonder you are so dumb and fucked up, and don't even remember what you were writing in other threads. So you have catastrophic memory, It is not surprising, because according to IQ tets, romanians have the lowest IQ in Europe.

Xanthias
06-28-2014, 03:00 PM
So you have catastrophic memory

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?129881-Why-are-WOG-nations-very-very-weak-in-individual-sports-and-in-science-and-technology&p=2758810&viewfull=1#post2758810

Check mate dude ? Now please just stop, there's no even a slight way you aren't related with the ancient uralic people, guess where ancient magyar tribes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magyar_tribes) came from, but you are completely utterly retarded, as usual.

and please, don't even quote me again, turano-mongrel, you are a mix of a local troll/clown here, no one believes you with your stupid citations.

and your IQ must be grazing -100, no wonder with the insane amount of opposite shit you spread here.