PDA

View Full Version : Which Norse God Are You?

Óttar
06-29-2014, 01:49 AM
http://www.playbuzz.com/jonb10/which-norse-god-are-you
http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/5bfceb42-4fc6-4ced-b4c0-341b1fc3d8c9/08b4f179-0b4f-4e76-8090-d8705c07d659.jpg

Cautious and Fortuitous, you are the Norse God Heimdall! In Norse mythology, Heimdall (also called Heimdallr) is a god who possesses the resounding horn Gjallarhorn, owns the golden-maned horse Gulltoppr, has gold teeth, and is the son of Nine Mothers. Heimdallr is attested as possessing foreknowledge, keen eyesight and hearing, and keeps watch for the onset of Ragnarök while drinking fine mead in his dwelling Himinbjörg, located where the burning rainbow bridge Bifröst meets heaven. Heimdallr is said to be the originator of social classes among humanity.

1stLightHorse
06-29-2014, 02:04 AM
Bold and Impulsive, you are the Norse God of Thunder, Thor! In Norse mythology, Thor (from Old Norse Þórr) is a hammer-wielding god associated with thunder, lightning, storms, oak trees, strength, the protection of mankind, and also hallowing, healing and fertility. Thor is a prominently mentioned god throughout the recorded history of the Germanic peoples, from the Roman occupation of regions of Germania, to the tribal expansions of the Migration Period, to his high popularity during the Viking Age, when, in the face of the process of the Christianization of Scandinavia, emblems of his hammer, Mjölnir, were worn in defiance.

Äijä
06-29-2014, 02:05 AM
http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/5bfceb42-4fc6-4ced-b4c0-341b1fc3d8c9/e4fe0384-6610-4f64-8367-17e68a1c996d.jpg

Bold and Impulsive, you are the Norse God of Thunder, Thor! In Norse mythology, Thor (from Old Norse Þórr) is a hammer-wielding god associated with thunder, lightning, storms, oak trees, strength, the protection of mankind, and also hallowing, healing and fertility. Thor is a prominently mentioned god throughout the recorded history of the Germanic peoples, from the Roman occupation of regions of Germania, to the tribal expansions of the Migration Period, to his high popularity during the Viking Age, when, in the face of the process of the Christianization of Scandinavia, emblems of his hammer, Mjölnir, were worn in defiance.

KidMulat
06-29-2014, 03:06 AM
I got Freyja :-P

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
06-29-2014, 03:26 AM
http://s2.postimg.org/bf7muck21/bandicam_2014_06_28_23_25_55_824.jpg

LightHouse89
06-29-2014, 03:36 AM
Tyr

SardiniaAtlantis
06-29-2014, 03:37 AM
I got Thor. Although I rather be Zeus (Greco-Roman for me.)

Dictator
06-29-2014, 03:38 AM
I got Freyja :-P Do you identify as female? (ignore this, I got a female too. shite)

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
06-29-2014, 03:40 AM
Do you identify as female?

lol

Oneeye
06-29-2014, 03:59 AM

Smaug
06-29-2014, 04:02 AM
Odin.

♥ Lily ♥
06-29-2014, 04:10 AM
Well I was told that the sky was so grey in the morning before I was born at 1pm in the afternoon.
Then just at the precise moment as I was born, there was a single almighty clap of thunder. My mum and grandmother told me it was just one extremely loud single burst of thunder and lightening which scared them both and happened just as I was being delivered. The heavens broke. :rolleyes:
They said the sun then came out soon after I was born. I was never baptised and grew up with a free spirit, but named after a dark underworld goddess. But if I had to pick one of the energies, I'd say Thor, the Germanic thunder god and defender of humanity, due to the surrounding weather conditions that November day as I entered this world. A Thor-ess. :p
I love the rain so much though.

rhiannon
06-29-2014, 09:46 AM
LOL. I got her:

Skaði

http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/5bfceb42-4fc6-4ced-b4c0-341b1fc3d8c9/ba7eea63-1dda-42ec-8d6c-05a4c2dc1af2.jpg

Fear Fiain
06-29-2014, 09:53 AM
Odin

Wise and Timeless, you are the Norse God Odin! Odin is the Allfather of the gods, and the ruler of Asgard. He is flanked by ravens, of which he uses to oversee his lands. His role, like that of many of the Norse gods, is complex. Odin is a principal member of the Æsir (the major group of the Norse pantheon) and is associated with war, battle, victory and death, but also wisdom, Shamanism, magic, poetry, prophecy, and the hunt. Odin has many sons, the most famous of whom is the thunder god Thor.

Vasconcelos
06-29-2014, 10:07 AM
http://s2.postimg.org/bf7muck21/bandicam_2014_06_28_23_25_55_824.jpg

Hong Key
06-29-2014, 10:11 AM
Thor

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.607992529782509388&pid=15.1&P=0

Corvus
06-29-2014, 10:13 AM
Perun

http://meettheslavs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Perun.jpg

Croehveist
06-29-2014, 10:14 AM
Next Odin.

Baldur
06-29-2014, 10:45 AM
Odin too.

Catkin
06-29-2014, 11:00 AM
Freyja
Stern and Sensual, you are the Norse Goddess Freyja! In Norse mythology, Freyja (Old Norse the "Lady") is a goddess associated with love, sexuality, beauty, fertility, gold, seiðr, war, and death. Freyja rules over her heavenly afterlife field Fólkvangr and there receives half of those that die in battle, whereas the other half go to the god Odin's hall, Valhalla. rides a chariot pulled by two cats, owns the boar Hildisvíni, possesses a cloak of falcon feathers, and, by her husband Óðr, is the mother of two daughters, Hnoss and Gersemi

Hm. Well I do have 2 cats, but I haven't owned a falcon feather cloak for at least 2 years now.

:P

aimar
06-29-2014, 11:20 AM
none, I'm too dark

Comte Arnau
06-29-2014, 11:37 AM
none, I'm too dark

You still can be Heimdall. :P

http://thechristiannerd.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/heimdall.png

Xanthias
06-29-2014, 11:38 AM
Sif

http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/5bfceb42-4fc6-4ced-b4c0-341b1fc3d8c9/d0ffb22b-94f7-4569-93c5-398235b41d77.jpg

Tender and Naturalistic, You are the Norse Goddess Sif! In Norse mythology, Sif is a goddess associated with earth. Sif is attested in the Poetic Edda, compiled in the 13th century from earlier traditional sources, and the Prose Edda, written in the 13th century by Snorri Sturluson, and in the poetry of skalds. In both the Poetic Edda and the Prose Edda, Sif is the wife of the thunder god Thor and is known for her golden hair.

Comte Arnau
06-29-2014, 11:49 AM
Freyja
http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/5bfceb42-4fc6-4ced-b4c0-341b1fc3d8c9/8ffc5eec-cdba-4bc2-a786-e110531e1382.jpg
Stern and Sensual, you are the Norse Goddess Freyja! In Norse mythology, Freyja (Old Norse the "Lady") is a goddess associated with love, sexuality, beauty, fertility, gold, seiðr, war, and death. Freyja rules over her heavenly afterlife field Fólkvangr and there receives half of those that die in battle, whereas the other half go to the god Odin's hall, Valhalla. rides a chariot pulled by two cats, owns the boar Hildisvíni, possesses a cloak of falcon feathers, and, by her husband Óðr, is the mother of two daughters, Hnoss and Gersemi.

Oh yeah, I'm such a sexy bitch! :thumb001:

rhiannon
06-29-2014, 01:08 PM
Changed my gender and one or two answers based on what a dude might pick and this time I got Thor. I like both Thor and Skaði....wouldn't have minded Freyja, either.

Leliana
06-29-2014, 03:47 PM
Skaði

http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/5bfceb42-4fc6-4ced-b4c0-341b1fc3d8c9/ba7eea63-1dda-42ec-8d6c-05a4c2dc1af2.jpg

Athletic and Cold-natured, you are the Norse Goddess Skaði! In Norse mythology, Skaði (sometimes anglicized as Skadi, Skade, or Skathi) is a jötunn and goddess associated with bowhunting, skiing, winter, and mountains. In both the Poetic Edda and the Prose Edda, Skaði is responsible for placing the serpent that drips venom onto the bound Loki. Skaði is alternately referred to as Öndurguð (Old Norse "ski god") and Öndurdís (Old Norse "ski dís", often translated as "lady").

Nice quiz! I like the used graphics and pictures! :)

Gauthier
06-29-2014, 03:53 PM
Thor mothafuckas!

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/8721/3pf2.jpg (http://img820.imageshack.us/i/3pf2.jpg/)

Furnace
06-29-2014, 03:58 PM
Thor

http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/5bfceb42-4fc6-4ced-b4c0-341b1fc3d8c9/e4fe0384-6610-4f64-8367-17e68a1c996d.jpg

Probably because I picked the lightning element.

Scandalf
06-29-2014, 04:11 PM
Can't believe it! I'm Odin... duh!

Bamse
06-29-2014, 04:47 PM
none, I'm too dark

You could be Loki as he was known for his dark looks.

Ianus
06-29-2014, 04:56 PM
Cautious and Fortuitous, you are the Norse God Heimdall! In Norse mythology, Heimdall (also called Heimdallr) is a god who possesses the resounding horn Gjallarhorn, owns the golden-maned horse Gulltoppr, has gold teeth, and is the son of Nine Mothers. Heimdallr is attested as possessing foreknowledge, keen eyesight and hearing, and keeps watch for the onset of Ragnarök while drinking fine mead in his dwelling Himinbjörg, located where the burning rainbow bridge Bifröst meets heaven. Heimdallr is said to be the originator of social classes among humanity

Fenrir
06-29-2014, 04:57 PM
Heimdall
http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/5bfceb42-4fc6-4ced-b4c0-341b1fc3d8c9/08b4f179-0b4f-4e76-8090-d8705c07d659.jpg
Cautious and Fortuitous, you are the Norse God Heimdall! In Norse mythology, Heimdall (also called Heimdallr) is a god who possesses the resounding horn Gjallarhorn, owns the golden-maned horse Gulltoppr, has gold teeth, and is the son of Nine Mothers. Heimdallr is attested as possessing foreknowledge, keen eyesight and hearing, and keeps watch for the onset of Ragnarök while drinking fine mead in his dwelling Himinbjörg, located where the burning rainbow bridge Bifröst meets heaven. Heimdallr is said to be the originator of social classes among humanity.

The Blade
10-08-2016, 10:41 PM
Thor

Dick
10-08-2016, 10:47 PM
I GOT VLADIMIR PUTIN

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
10-08-2016, 10:47 PM
Athletic and Cold-natured, you are the Norse Goddess Skaði! In Norse mythology, Skaði (sometimes anglicized as Skadi, Skade, or Skathi) is a jötunn and goddess associated with bowhunting, skiing, winter, and mountains. In both the Poetic Edda and the Prose Edda, Skaði is responsible for placing the serpent that drips venom onto the bound Loki. Skaði is alternately referred to as Öndurguð (Old Norse "ski god") and Öndurdís (Old Norse "ski dís", often translated as "lady").

frankhammer
10-08-2016, 10:51 PM
Love necro'd threads

Loki

Quirky and Manipulative, you are the Norse God Loki! In Germanic lore, Loki sometimes assists the gods and sometimes causes problems for them. Loki is a shape shifter and in separate incidents he appears in the form of a salmon, mare, seal, a fly, and an elderly woman. Loki's positive relations with the gods end with his role in engineering the death of the god Baldr. Loki is eventually bound by the gods with the entrails of one of his sons. Loki is the son of Fárbauti and Laufey.

Shepherd
10-08-2016, 10:56 PM

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
10-08-2016, 11:16 PM
THIS ONE!!!!!!!

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/enhanced/webdr02/2012/11/19/17/enhanced-buzz-13889-1353365600-0.jpg

who is that, anyway?

Dick
10-08-2016, 11:20 PM
who is that, anyway?

IT'S AVERAGE.JOE

Oneeye
10-08-2016, 11:23 PM
Freyja
Stern and Sensual, you are the Norse Goddess Freyja! In Norse mythology, Freyja (Old Norse the "Lady") is a goddess associated with love, sexuality, beauty, fertility, gold, seiðr, war, and death. Freyja rules over her heavenly afterlife field Fólkvangr and there receives half of those that die in battle, whereas the other half go to the god Odin's hall, Valhalla. rides a chariot pulled by two cats, owns the boar Hildisvíni, possesses a cloak of falcon feathers, and, by her husband Óðr, is the mother of two daughters, Hnoss and Gersemi

Hm. Well I do have 2 cats, but I haven't owned a falcon feather cloak for at least 2 years now.

:P

Check Ebay, or Etsy.

Styrian Mujo
10-08-2016, 11:25 PM
Skadi.

Erik.Estrada
10-08-2016, 11:41 PM
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/enhanced/webdr02/2012/11/19/17/enhanced-buzz-13889-1353365600-0.jpg

Svipdag
10-08-2016, 11:59 PM
Heimdallr. I was hoping that I would be he. In a similar test i took several years ago, i came out Heimdallr that tijme also.I'm delighted; he is my favorite Norse god.

Styrian Mujo
10-08-2016, 11:59 PM
Heimdallr. I was hoping that I would be he. In a similar test i took several years ago, i came out Heimdallr that tijme also.I'm delighted; he is my favorite Norse god.

Dafuq.

UkrainianGirl
10-09-2016, 08:32 AM
http://i66.tinypic.com/dp9v11.jpg

Leo Iscariot
11-06-2016, 06:13 AM
Freyja

I retook it thinking I accidently clicked female. :lol:

Incidently, my cat's name is Freya.

Neon Knight
11-06-2016, 11:09 PM
Cautious and Fortuitous, you are the Norse God Heimdall!

Neon Knight
11-07-2016, 05:43 PM
Cautious and Fortuitous, you are the Norse God Heimdall!

"Heimdallr is attested as possessing foreknowledge, keen eyesight and hearing, is described as "the whitest of the gods" and keeps watch for the onset of Ragnarök while drinking fine mead in his dwelling Himinbjörg, located where the burning rainbow bridge Bifröst meets heaven."

Sounds like the job for me!

http://norse-mythology.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Bifrost.jpg

Hithaeglir
11-07-2016, 05:55 PM
Skadi

Voskos
11-10-2016, 10:02 PM
Wise and Timeless, you are the Norse God Odin! Odin is the Allfather of the gods, and the ruler of Asgard. He is flanked by ravens, of which he uses to oversee his lands. His role, like that of many of the Norse gods, is complex. Odin is a principal member of the Æsir (the major group of the Norse pantheon) and is associated with war, battle, victory and death, but also wisdom, Shamanism, magic, poetry, prophecy, and the hunt. Odin has many sons, the most famous of whom is the thunder god Thor.

Rædwald
11-10-2016, 10:05 PM
Odin

Itarildë
11-10-2016, 10:20 PM
Tender and Naturalistic, You are the Norse Goddess Sif! In Norse mythology, Sif is a goddess associated with earth. Sif is attested in the Poetic Edda, compiled in the 13th century from earlier traditional sources, and the Prose Edda, written in the 13th century by Snorri Sturluson, and in the poetry of skalds. In both the Poetic Edda and the Prose Edda, Sif is the wife of the thunder god Thor and is known for her golden hair.

LouisFerdinand
02-27-2017, 01:26 AM
I am the Norse god Odin.
:viking ship:viking ship:viking ship

Bogdan
12-16-2018, 12:12 AM
Thor

GreentheViper
12-16-2018, 12:46 AM
Odin

nittionia
12-16-2018, 12:50 AM
idk how accurate this is

Dandelion
12-16-2018, 01:08 AM
Heimdall

Cautious and Fortuitous, you are the Norse God Heimdall! In Norse mythology, Heimdall (also called Heimdallr) is a god who possesses the resounding horn Gjallarhorn, owns the golden-maned horse Gulltoppr, has gold teeth, and is the son of Nine Fiery Mothers. Heimdallr is attested as possessing foreknowledge, keen eyesight and hearing, and keeps watch for the onset of Ragnarök while drinking fine mead in his dwelling Himinbjörg, located where the burning rainbow bridge Bifröst meets heaven. Heimdallr is said to be the originator of social classes among humanity.

The last question got me Heimdall, I think.

Dick
12-16-2018, 01:29 AM
Njörðr

Passionate and Ever-changing, you are the Norse God Njörðr! In Norse mythology, Njörðr is a god among the Vanir. Njörðr is father of the deities Freyr and Freyja by his unnamed Vanir sister, and is associated with sea, seafaring, wind, fishing, wealth, and crop fertility. In addition to his domain of water, Njörðr is also said to control fire, leading to his association with both the sea and fiery passion.

Daco Celtic
12-16-2018, 02:17 AM
Freyr

I too am a brawny man with flowing hair and I travel in my chariot pulled by boars

Mystic
01-08-2019, 05:49 AM
Skaði

RandomGuy20
01-08-2019, 07:17 AM

itilvolga
01-08-2019, 07:33 AM
Skaði

RenaRyuguu
07-28-2019, 02:44 PM
Ciel Deusses of the Sky and Water

https://media.giphy.com/media/hJJiMtfnLkDny/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/12E0EJnW7YJIsg/giphy.gif

https://78.media.tumblr.com/b2366dccaf201aebf7181c146b2f6622/tumblr_ncw34a3tT01qbvovho1_500.gif

https://78.media.tumblr.com/0650988050607a5c81b6463b5a84b036/tumblr_inline_onrhfj0kJP1uq0i9c_500.gif

https://68.media.tumblr.com/2a41d7a6ed367010db3a13b7f439285b/tumblr_n2iaf3vcAK1r02salo2_250.gif

http://38.media.tumblr.com/873d94a9acad41c41079d953a9e17882/tumblr_nbdn0wldSC1rw3w54o1_500.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/f400632f2e3de482cf3b9070b417eab0/tumblr_mpl48jR1Eq1qdgcqro1_500.gif

https://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2pwq1uWSG1qzadebo2_500.gif

Roy
11-27-2021, 06:13 PM
I am ...

Odin

Sagez
11-27-2021, 06:27 PM
Thor.

Bold and Impulsive, you are the Norse God of Thunder, Thor! In Norse mythology, Thor (from Old Norse Þórr) is a hammer-wielding God associated with thunder, lightning, storms, oak trees, strength, the protection of mankind, and also hallowing, healing and fertility. Thor is a prominently mentioned god throughout the recorded history of the Germanic peoples, from the Roman occupation of regions of Germania to the tribal expansions of the Migration Period to his high popularity during the Viking Age, when, in the face of the process of the Christianization of Scandinavia, emblems of his hammer, Mjölnir, were worn in defiance.

Arūnas
11-27-2021, 06:30 PM
Odin, dva, tri chetyrye (1,2,3,4)- he was Russki or Thracian?
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?317444-Historians-note-that-Odin-who-was-a-very-popular-Thracian-ruler-Thracians-a-hidden-history

Delacroix
11-27-2021, 06:38 PM
Odin

Pietro97
11-27-2021, 07:02 PM
Loki

Quirky and Manipulative, you are the Norse God Loki! In Germanic lore, Loki sometimes assists the gods and sometimes causes problems for them. Loki is a shape shifter and in separate incidents he appears in the form of a salmon, mare, seal, a fly, and an elderly woman. Loki's positive relations with the gods end with his role in engineering the death of the god Baldr. Loki is eventually bound by the gods with the entrails of one of his sons. Loki is the son of Fárbauti and Laufey.

Beowulf
01-02-2024, 09:01 PM
Multiple results

It seems that you look like two or more gods. You may fit equally well with all of them. On the other hand, it is also possible that you simply answered the questions in such a way that you ended up with tied results even though, in reality, you only look like one of them. We can't tell if you really fit equally well with all of these characters or if you simply scored the same on all of them; Therefore, we cannot give you a more personalized description either. But you can consult the table above to see which of the characters you fit best with.

https://i.postimg.cc/TwPxg4nq/Screenshot-2024-01-02-22-59-06.png (https://postimages.org/)

Kess
01-02-2024, 09:59 PM
404 and not surprised.

Why is this ancient thread revived?