PDA

View Full Version : Violence Erupts In Vancouver

Sol Invictus
02-15-2010, 02:51 PM
February 14, 2010 | CTV News via Youtube

s6Ktv0QoUh0

A loosely organized group of ‘thugs’ from central Canada promoting anarchy were among 200 anti-Olympic protesters who marched through downtown Vancouver Saturday, smashing plate glass windows at Hudson’s Bay and TD bank, overturning newspaper boxes and assaulting bystanders, police say. They used spray paint on cars and transit buses, tore down signs and threw about road construction barricades as they marched down the street,

Read More Here (http://www.ctvolympics.ca/about-vancouver/news/newsid=40366.html#vancouver+protest+turns+violent? cid=rssctv)

antonio
02-15-2010, 05:48 PM
We all payed education to these Leftist jerks and this is what we get in return.

Guapo
02-15-2010, 05:58 PM
We all payed education to these Leftist jerks and this is what we get in return.

What are you talking about. In North America education is a privilege($) not a right. They don't look poor and homeless. Middle-class kids :rolleyes:

antonio
02-15-2010, 06:21 PM
What are you talking about. In North America education is a privilege($) not a right. They don't look poor and homeless. Middle-class kids :rolleyes:

I had on thinking that Canada educative system was as progressive as Spanish: in Spain we pay education to them all. Free till university level, which if not free, is strongly tax-supported. Do you know how much it cost a year at Spanish State universities (in Spain they constitute majority including the most prestigious ones)? Always below 1000$, even on science degrees, more expensive than humanist ones. And this is not all. Poorer students have further social benefits.

Pd. My education was also strongly subsidized, I can deny it, but, I, at least, do not revolve against the system, at least in that primitive manner. :D