PDA

View Full Version : WEIRD messages from an American Christian on Facebook

Loki
07-04-2014, 03:33 PM
I have no idea why she's sending me this ...

i know Kenneth and Gloria Copeland very well he witnesses to
catholics.Please dont judge him the Bible clearly says judge not and
you will be judged with the same measure you judge you will be judged.

the reason i said this is cause i am well aware of what JSM does and
its a shame cause you are involved with them and it makes you a
partaker with them their blood will be on yours as well,JSM does
nothing but divides the body of Christ as you remember Swaggart tried
to find the sins of his brothers jim bakker,jerry savelle and others
and he was caught with 2 prostitutes i can go on for hours but this
just the tip of the iceberg

may you seek the Lord and His Face and repent from your wicked ways that Jesus will have mercy on your soul and one more thing get rid of JS's expositors Bible it's an abonimation to the Word of God the King James Bible,JS doesnt not believe in repentence and staying from the pultpit and jimmy swaggart's comments his opinions are written in big red letters and God's Holy Word is written in small letters it's an abonimation,the Bible clear says if you add to God's Word the Bible,your name will be removed from the Book Of Life.

Kazimiera
07-04-2014, 03:37 PM
Who or what is JSM??

Kazimiera
07-04-2014, 03:40 PM
And you are the Copelands?

Loki
07-04-2014, 03:44 PM
Who or what is JSM??

Jimmy Swaggart Ministries. He's the American preacher who famously got caught with 2 prostitutes, then made a teary apology to his church.

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-04-2014, 03:45 PM
This person probably sends the same message to countless others. I only recognize one of the names: Jim Baker. A TV evangelist involved in scandals. I assume the rest of the names mentioned are known religious leaders in the evangelist scene. She's trying to save souls by the ancient religious art of spam, me thinks.

Loki
07-04-2014, 03:45 PM
And you are the Copelands?

No, obviously not.

Loki
07-04-2014, 04:06 PM
I assume the rest of the names mentioned are known religious leaders in the evangelist scene.

Yeah:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Swaggart

Kenneth Copeland is similarly well-known. He has written numerous books (I've read a few of them). In South Africa both of them are popular.

Smaug
07-04-2014, 04:33 PM
The answer, my good getleman, is on the title: American Christian. What did you expect?

Krampus
07-04-2014, 04:51 PM
Hmm. That doesn't seem like a Shrek Worshipper. Must not be a Shrek Worshipper. :confused:

Dictator
07-04-2014, 04:55 PM
She's trying to save souls by the ancient religious art of spam, me thinks.

LOL
:rotfl

Loki
07-04-2014, 05:41 PM
The answer, my good getleman, is on the title: American Christian. What did you expect?

Pentecostalism has grown very big in Brazil.

Graham
07-04-2014, 05:48 PM
Did you tell her to fuck off?

Leadchucker
07-04-2014, 05:53 PM

Hey,hey, Now let's calm down. I'm an American Christian and don't subscribe to such shenanigans nor do I promote either my 'religion' or denomination. I'm not big on proselytizing and I think it both ignorant and annoying. I especially wouldn't prostitute myself out for the gain or fame of any person who is conducting a 'big business' in the name of whatever faith. I keep it personal, you keep it personal, simple as that. I see Loki's spam and...well, spam...delete button works well for this stuff.

Smaug
07-04-2014, 05:57 PM

I don't know, but I don't like.

Hey,hey, Now let's calm down. I'm an American Christian and don't subscribe to such shenanigans nor do I promote either my 'religion' or denomination. I'm not big on proselytizing and I think it both ignorant and annoying. I especially wouldn't prostitute myself out for the gain or fame of any person who is conducting a 'big business' in the name of whatever faith. I keep it personal, you keep it personal, simple as that. I see Loki's spam and...well, spam...delete button works well for this stuff.

Worry not, joking I was.

Dictator
07-04-2014, 06:12 PM

No one likes them.
No one wants them.

Sikeliot
07-04-2014, 06:20 PM
What the fuck... ahah. SO weird.

Kazimiera
07-04-2014, 06:25 PM
No, obviously not.

LOL

I meant to say "WHO are the Copelands?" Not "Are YOU are the Copelands". :rofl:

Loki
07-04-2014, 07:15 PM
LOL

I meant to say "WHO are the Copelands?" Not "Are YOU are the Copelands". :rofl:

Famous Christian author, leader of a Bible school and preacher. :)