PDA

View Full Version : How to prove you are not gay lol

wvwvw
07-11-2014, 09:10 AM
Businessman 'cut out man's heart while he was ALIVE and ate it to show him he was not gay... then realised he'd killed him', South African court hears

A businessman in Africa has admitted to a savage act of cannibalism – ripping a man’s heart out and eating it ‘to show he was not gay’, while the victim was still alive.

Andrew Chimboza, 35, told Cape Town police in a statement that he killed Mbuyiselo Manona, 62, in self-defence at the home of a client in the township of Gugulethu after being insulted.

Prosecutor Quawnita Geyer read out the statement during a bail hearing at the Athlone Magistrate’s Court in Cape Town on Wednesday.

He said: ‘In your warning statement you say... “I sit upon him and stabbed him on the chest, tore out his heart and took a knife and then sliced his heart and then I ate his heart.”

“’The reason for me to eat the unknown guy's heart was to show him that I am not a moffie [gay] and after I finished eating the heart, I realised he was dead.”’
Investigating officer Constable Mphumelelo Yengwa attended the autopsy and reported its horrifying conclusion.

According to The Citizen he said: ‘It was conducted by Dr Allie. Dr Allie told me that the heart is not present in the deceased’s body and therefore, when the heart was taken out, he could see that the deceased was still alive.’

Yengwa told the hearing that the officer who arrested Chimboza at the scene found him chewing raw flesh and that Manona's neck had been 'half-eaten'. He added that his chest had a gaping hole in the left side.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2687713/Businessman-cut-man-s-heart-ALIVE-ate-not-gay-realised-d-killed-South-African-court-hears.html#ixzz379JnA100
:eek:

Mark
07-11-2014, 09:19 AM
What some people will do to not be labeled 'gay'. :picard1:

Nehellenia
07-11-2014, 11:19 AM
I totally don't understand the logic of this, of course his dead.. 'oh i had no idea it would kill him' xD
He called me gay, i ate his heart.. murder defense.

Mortimer
07-11-2014, 11:24 AM
horrific

Ultra
07-11-2014, 11:39 AM
Best part is "Then realised he'd killed him". What else? LOL. :icon_lol:

zhaoyun
07-11-2014, 02:57 PM
“’The reason for me to eat the unknown guy's heart was to show him that I am not a moffie [gay] and after I finished eating the heart, I realised he was dead.”’

Yeah I don't know. It's a tricky thing eating someone's heart live, because when you're not a trained professional, half the time they end up dead.

He seems to be an overachiever. For myself, I don't do much to prove I'm not gay except keep my dick out of mens' asses.

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-11-2014, 03:18 PM
The prejudice against cannibals must end. He must be given sanctuary in Europe where he can add his belief system to the new diverse and all inclusive Europe.

MINARDOWICZ
07-11-2014, 03:21 PM
"Ha... GAAAYYYY!"

LOL jk ;).

Balmung
07-11-2014, 03:24 PM
So he ate the heart of another man? Thats even more intimate than sucking his dick....GAY!

barbatus
07-24-2014, 10:28 PM
What the fuck is up with Africa and cannibalism? There's even a whole black market for body parts down there. Disgusting.

oh-nahhh
10-15-2014, 08:01 AM
That showed him!